时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Vikings”… | 《维京传奇》前情回顾 |
[00:01] | The saxons treacherously attacked King Horik’s camp. | 撒克逊人叛变 袭击了赫里克国王的营地 |
[00:04] | The king and his son, Erlendur, escaped with their lives. | 国王带着他儿子恩朗德逃命了 |
[00:06] | What about Athelstan? | 艾塞斯坦呢 |
[00:07] | Here is your destiny, apostate! | 这就是你的命数 叛教者 |
[00:10] | Cut him down! | 放他下来 |
[00:12] | I know things about Ragnar Lothbrok you do not know. | 我知道拉格纳·罗斯布洛克不为人知的事 |
[00:14] | How do I know you and I can trust each other? | 我们要如何相信对方呢 |
[00:17] | It is always a strength to know the weaknesses of your friends. | 知晓盟友的弱点总是大有裨益的 |
[00:21] | Bjorn is very happy here. | 比约恩在这里很开心 |
[00:22] | Then you both should stay. | 你们都应该留下 |
[00:25] | I must go back to my husband. I have a duty. | 我也得回到我丈夫身边了 我有责任 |
[00:28] | But I leave my son in your good hands. | 但我把我儿子交给你们了 |
[00:31] | – Don’t! – I am your husband! | -不要 -我才是你的丈夫 |
[00:35] | I want to destroy Jarl Borg | 我要毁灭博格首领 |
[00:36] | and to kill him with my bare hands. | 我要亲手杀了他 |
[00:39] | I want to make him suffer as he has made my family suffer. | 我要让他经受我家人经受的痛苦 |
[00:50] | ♪More♪ | ♪请赐予我♪ |
[00:51] | ♪Give me more♪ | ♪更多♪ |
[00:52] | ♪Give me more♪ | ♪更多♪ |
[00:55] | ♪If I had a heart I could love you♪ | ♪我若有心就会爱你♪ |
[01:01] | ♪If I had a voice I would sing♪ | ♪我若有声便会高歌♪ |
[01:07] | ♪After the night when I wake up♪ | ♪沉沉黑夜我将苏醒♪ |
[01:12] | ♪I’ll see what tomorrow brings♪ | ♪敢问明日将奈我何♪ |
[01:18] | ♪I… I… I…♪ | ♪我…我…我…♪ |
[01:24] | ♪If I had a voice I would sing♪ | ♪我若有声就会歌唱♪ |
[01:36] | Tell me what it is you want. | 告诉我你想要什么 |
[01:39] | Are you unhappy? | 你现在不幸福吗 |
[01:42] | Do you think the gods have cheated you? | 你觉得诸神欺骗了你吗 |
[01:52] | I want my old position back. | 我想要回以前的地位 |
[01:56] | I am bitter and I am angry. | 我现在很痛苦 也很生气 |
[01:59] | Everything I had, everything I possessed, | 我想夺回以前拥有的一切 |
[02:02] | everything that I was has been stripped away from me. | 夺回被夺走的一切 |
[02:11] | And my anger is like a stone… | 我的愤怒就像一块石头… |
[02:17] | a stone that I carry inside me that… | 就像我内心的一块石头… |
[02:22] | weighs me down. I… | 让我不断下坠 我… |
[02:26] | I cannot lift it. | 我无法承受其重 |
[02:27] | In some ways, you are still fortunate. | 从某种程度上说 你还是很幸运的 |
[02:31] | Ragnar could have had you killed | 拉格纳跟你丈夫 |
[02:32] | at the same time as your husband. | 都可以因此置你于死地 |
[02:34] | I am supposed to be eternally grateful | 我应该对”杀”掉我丈夫的人 |
[02:36] | to my husband’s killer? | 心存无尽感激吗 |
[02:40] | I ask you once more, why you have come here. | 我再问你一次 你来此有什么目的 |
[02:44] | I want to know, | 我想知道 |
[02:49] | will the gods ever smile on me again? | 诸神还会再向我投之以微笑吗 |
[02:54] | The gods will always smile on brave women, | 诸神总是青睐勇敢的女人 |
[02:58] | like the valkyries, | 比如女武神 |
[03:01] | those furies who men fear and desire. | 男人害怕并且渴望她们的愤怒 |
[03:56] | Erik! | 埃里克 |
[03:58] | You’ll have to forgive the poverty of the feast. | 宴会略显寒酸 还请你见谅 |
[04:02] | It has been a hard winter. | 毕竟严冬还没过去 |
[04:05] | We had to burn our own grain stores | 我们把自己存储的粮食烧掉 |
[04:07] | to rid ourselves of Jarl Borg. | 才摆脱了博格首领 |
[04:09] | So I heard. | 我听说了 |
[04:13] | Tell us, Erlendur, | 告诉我们 恩朗德 |
[04:15] | what happened in England, after we left? | 我们离开英格兰之后都发生了什么 |
[04:20] | Ecbert never meant to honor his promises to you. | 艾克伯特没有兑现与你的承诺 |
[04:24] | We were betrayed, taken by surprise; | 他背叛并突袭了我们 |
[04:26] | There was a great slaughter. | 然后对我们进行了大屠杀 |
[04:28] | Erlendur and I barely escaped with our lives. | 我跟恩朗德也是侥幸逃脱 |
[04:31] | What about Athelstan? Where is he now? | 艾塞斯坦呢 他现在人在哪里 |
[04:35] | If he is fortunate, he died in battle. | 如果他走运的话 可能战死了 |
[04:39] | In any case, let’s not speak of him. | 总之 我们还是不要谈他的事了 |
[04:42] | He was a worthless individual. | 他根本不值一提 |
[04:46] | Poor Athelstan. | 可怜的艾塞斯坦 |
[04:49] | My sister and I grew to love him when we were children. | 我跟我妹妹小时候还挺喜欢他的 |
[04:52] | He fooled you, young Bjorn. | 他欺骗了你 年轻的比约恩 |
[04:56] | He never denounced his Christian God! | 他从未放弃对基督教上帝的信仰 |
[04:59] | He was our enemy. | 他是我们的敌人 |
[05:02] | We should rejoice at his death. | 他死了我们该高兴才对 |
[05:06] | So… | 那… |
[05:10] | What do you intend on doing now? | 你现在想怎么办 |
[05:12] | What do you think, Ragnar? | 你说呢 拉格纳 |
[05:15] | I intend on gaining revenge on King Ecbert. | 我想找艾克伯特国王报仇 |
[05:19] | We should plan a raid as soon as possible. | 我们该尽快计划一次劫掠 |
[05:22] | I would be very happy to take part in it. | 我非常愿意加入你们 |
[05:24] | King Ecbert should certainly be punished. | 艾克伯特国王应该受到惩罚 |
[05:28] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[05:31] | We should return to Wessex. | 我们该再去一次韦塞克斯 |
[05:34] | But first, Jarl Borg must pay the price | 但这之前 博格首领必须 |
[05:36] | for what he did to my family and to our people. | 为自己对我家人和人民的所作所为付出代价 |
[05:46] | Forgive me, master. | 请您原谅 主人 |
[05:48] | No, it doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[05:51] | I understand, completely, | 我完全理解 |
[05:53] | and if I were you, I would feel the same way. | 换做是我 我也会这么想的 |
[05:54] | But we must remember our agreement | 但是也不能忘记我们之间的协议 |
[05:57] | and what it was for. | 以及我们真正的目的 |
[05:59] | We would sail west to raid and to colonize. | 我们要航行到西方劫掠并开拓殖民地 |
[06:04] | That was your dream, Ragnar, | 那是你以前的梦想 拉格纳 |
[06:07] | and I have come to share it. | 我来是跟你一起实现梦想的 |
[06:09] | But now we have neither the men nor the ships | 但是现在我们的人手和船只不足 |
[06:13] | to realize our dreams. | 无法实现这个梦想 |
[06:17] | What are you saying? | 那你觉得我们该怎么办 |
[06:18] | I think we should go back to Jarl Borg. | 我们应该回去找博格首领 |
[06:21] | He is licking his wounds. | 他现在正在恢复休整 |
[06:23] | He is no longer as strong as he was. | 虽然他没有以前那么强大了 |
[06:24] | And, yet, we need him. | 但是我们需要他 |
[06:28] | We cannot go west without his ships. | 没有他的船我们去不了西方 |
[06:31] | And so, once again, we should ask him to join our alliance. | 所以我们应该再次邀请他加入我们 |
[06:41] | Don’t listen to him. | 别听他的 |
[06:45] | But who should go to Jarl Borg? | 但该让谁去找博格首领呢 |
[06:48] | I think it should be you, Rollo. | 我觉得该让你去 罗洛 |
[06:51] | After all, you know him better than anyone. | 毕竟 你比谁都了解他 |
[06:57] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[07:07] | Farewell, my love. | 再见了 亲爱的 |
[07:08] | I will pray to Thor that he grant you safe passage. | 我会向雷神托尔祈祷 愿他让你一路平安 |
[07:15] | May you have success, Rollo, | 愿你成功 罗洛 |
[07:18] | for the sake of all of us. | 为了我们所有人 |
[07:31] | All the men aboard! | 所有人都登船 |
[07:33] | Rollo. | 罗洛 |
[07:35] | Try the sail then. | 再试试风帆 |
[07:37] | I, too, wish you well. | 我也祝你顺利 |
[07:40] | Those words mean a lot coming from you. | 从你嘴里说出这些话意义很大 |
[07:42] | They were hard to say. Now they are said. | 要说出来并不容易 现在我说出来了 |
[07:53] | Cast away! | 起航 |
[07:54] | Ready the oars! | 准备好桨 |
[08:23] | It has an unusual taste, wine. | 这酒味道不寻常 |
[08:27] | But then, you’re an unusual woman, Siggy. | 但话说回来 你也是个不寻常的女人 西吉 |
[08:33] | I hope you do not mind I brought my son with me? | 我希望你不介意我带我儿子一起来了 |
[08:37] | I want him to start to understand the game. | 我想让他开始理解这个游戏 |
[08:41] | The game? | 游戏 |
[08:43] | The game you and I play. | 你和我参与其中的游戏 |
[08:46] | The game Ragnar tries to play. | 拉格纳试图参与的游戏 |
[08:51] | Are you sure it is a game? | 你确定这是个游戏吗 |
[08:55] | Why do you invite me to your bed? | 你为什么和我上床 |
[09:00] | Why do you tell me things about Ragnar? | 你为什么跟我说拉格纳的事 |
[09:07] | Everything I do, I do for Rollo. | 我所做的一切 都是为了罗洛 |
[09:14] | And not for yourself? | 不是为了你自己吗 |
[09:17] | If Rollo rises, I rise also. | 如果罗洛地位高了 我的地位也就高了 |
[09:21] | And you need my help! | 而你需要我的帮助 |
[09:26] | My son is ignorant of the game | 我儿子不知道这个游戏 |
[09:28] | and strangely ignorant of other things as well. | 对一些其他事也很没有经验 |
[09:33] | He’s only been with a few women, | 他只和几个女人睡过 |
[09:34] | and they were nothing, slaves, girls. | 她们都不值一提 都是奴隶或者小女孩 |
[09:40] | I want him to enjoy the attentions of an experienced, free woman. | 我想让他享受一个成熟自由女人的感觉 |
[10:26] | Erlendur, come. | 恩朗德 来 |
[11:18] | She sees a hall more fair than the sun, | 她在吉姆列看到一个比太阳还明亮的厅堂 |
[11:21] | thatched with gold, at Gimle. | 以金子覆顶 |
[11:23] | There shall the gods in innocence dwell, | 众神纯洁地住在那里 |
[11:27] | and live forever a life of bliss. | 过着幸福的生活 |
[11:33] | Why don’t we have poets here anymore? | 我们这里为什么没有诗人了 |
[11:37] | Poets to entertain us! | 诗人能娱乐我们 |
[11:39] | Sing to us! | 能给我们唱歌 |
[11:41] | Make us laugh. | 让我们欢笑 |
[11:44] | I remember when this great hall was always full of laughter. | 我记得这雄伟的厅堂以前总是充满欢声笑语 |
[11:50] | Laughter and good fellowship. | 欢声笑语 众人一心 |
[11:57] | My wife has returned to me. | 我妻子回到了我身边 |
[12:01] | That’s good. | 这很好 |
[12:05] | She went without my permission. | 她未经我允许就出去了 |
[12:08] | But, as you can all see, she has come back | 但你们也看到了 她回来了 |
[12:11] | and I love her for it. | 我爱她这一点 |
[12:14] | After all, | 毕竟 |
[12:16] | what man wouldn’t be pleased at the return of such a wife? | 什么男人不会为这样的妻子回归而高兴呢 |
[12:26] | Skol! | 干杯 |
[12:27] | Skol! | 干杯 |
[12:31] | Skol, husband. | 干杯 丈夫 |
[12:43] | Unfortunately, | 很遗憾 |
[12:46] | you left my stepson behind. | 你没把我的继子带回来 |
[12:51] | It’s time to leave. | 该走了 |
[12:56] | Gerta, take my hand. Come. Come. | 婕塔 握住我的手 走了 走 |
[13:00] | He wanted to stay with his father. | 他想跟他父亲在一起 |
[13:04] | He’s old enough to decide. | 他年龄大了可以自己做决定了 |
[13:05] | Is it not enough that I came back? | 我回来还不够吗 |
[13:07] | No, it’s not enough, my dear wife, | 不 不够 我亲爱的妻子 |
[13:11] | it’s… it’s not enough! | 还…不够 |
[13:13] | Of course it’s not enough. It’s an insult to me! | 当然不够了 这对我来说是侮辱 |
[13:16] | What else could I have done? | 我也没有办法 |
[13:19] | His father is Ragnar Lothbrok. | 他父亲是拉格纳·罗斯布洛克 |
[13:26] | Who is this Ragnar Lothbrok?! | 这个拉格纳·罗斯布洛克是谁 |
[13:31] | Nothing but a windbag, an opportunist. | 不过就是个喜欢夸夸其谈又会投机取巧的人 |
[13:34] | A man so bloated with self-importance | 他还傲慢自大 |
[13:36] | he pretends to be descended from Odin! | 假装自己是奥丁神的后人 |
[13:42] | He doesn’t need to pretend anything. | 他不需要假装什么 |
[13:51] | Now I know for sure why you went to defend him. | 现在我知道你为什么要去帮他了 |
[13:56] | Not to repulse a foreign invader, | 并不是就像你骗我的那样 |
[13:59] | as you lied to me, | 去打击外来入侵者 |
[14:01] | but because you’re still in love with him. | 而是因为你还爱着他 |
[14:06] | You’re still in love with Ragnar Lothbrok, | 你还爱着拉格纳·罗斯布洛克 |
[14:13] | aren’t you, wife? | 是不是 妻子 |
[14:23] | You can sleep alone tonight. | 你今晚自己睡吧 |
[14:26] | I have made other arrangements. | 我有其他安排 |
[15:20] | Master, can I help you? | 主人 需要帮忙吗 |
[15:23] | I was going to ask you the same question. | 我本也想这么问你 |
[15:27] | Those buckets look very heavy. | 那些水桶看起来很沉 |
[15:29] | I’m used to it. | 我已经习惯了 |
[15:35] | What is your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[15:38] | Porunn. | 芙恩 |
[15:42] | Sit a moment. | 来坐一会儿 |
[15:44] | I have to finish my work. | 我得把活干完 |
[15:46] | It is all right. | 没关系的 |
[16:05] | Where do you sleep? | 你睡在哪里 |
[16:08] | In that barn with the other servants and animals. | 与其他仆人和动物一起睡在那个谷仓 |
[16:14] | Do you… have a boyfriend? | 你…你有男朋友吗 |
[16:21] | Of course! | 当然有 |
[16:27] | I must finish my work. | 我得把活干完 |
[16:42] | She is remarkably good looking. | 她长得真美 |
[16:49] | If you say so. | 你说是就是吧 |
[16:57] | Why did you let Horik decide everything? | 你为什么任凭赫瑞克来定夺一切 |
[17:04] | Can you really forgive Jarl Borg? | 你真能原谅博格首领吗 |
[17:09] | Do you know how much I suffered because of him? | 你知道因为他 我遭了多少罪吗 |
[17:12] | How much your sons suffered? | 你儿子又遭了多少罪 |
[17:17] | Yes, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[17:21] | But you do nothing about it! | 但你却无动于衷 |
[17:24] | By insulting and humiliating me, | 他侮辱了我 让我蒙羞 |
[17:25] | he insulted and humiliated you! | 就是在侮辱你 让你蒙羞 |
[17:30] | My father never would have allowed such a thing. | 我父亲绝不会允许这种事发生的 |
[17:33] | He would have been revenged. | 他一定会报仇 |
[17:38] | Your father cannot do too much now, | 你父亲现在也无能为力 |
[17:41] | being dead. | 他已经死了 |
[18:06] | Sit down. | 坐下吧 |
[18:23] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[18:29] | The skull of my first wife. | 我第一任妻子的头骨 |
[18:32] | She continues to advise me. | 她仍不时给予我忠告 |
[18:39] | Is that fair to her? | 这对她公平吗 |
[18:43] | So… | 所以 |
[18:46] | your brother wants me to come and fight for him? | 你兄弟想让我去为他而战是吗 |
[18:50] | He wants to rebuild the original alliance | 他想跟你还有赫瑞克国王 |
[18:53] | between himself, King Horik, and you. | 重新订立盟约 |
[18:57] | He believes that, in our small countries, | 他认为 对我们这些小国而言 |
[19:03] | cooperation is the only way forward. | 合作是前进的唯一道路 |
[19:07] | So he does not want revenge upon me? | 那他不想找我复仇吗 |
[19:11] | After all, I invaded his lands. | 毕竟 我侵略过他的土地 |
[19:15] | Men like you and I will always look for revenge. | 你我这样的人总是渴望复仇 |
[19:20] | Ragnar looks beyond. | 而拉格纳着眼于未来 |
[19:22] | Then he is a most extraordinary man indeed. | 那他的确是个非同寻常的人 |
[19:27] | As forgiving as a christian! | 像基督徒一样心怀宽容 |
[19:31] | He is also a practical man. | 但他也很实际 |
[19:34] | He and King Horik have lost a lot of men. | 他和赫里克国王损失了许多人手 |
[19:38] | They need you to help them raid. | 他们需要你帮他们去劫掠 |
[19:48] | What do you say, my love? | 你怎么看 亲爱的 |
[20:02] | You think I should go? | 你觉得我应该去吗 |
[20:10] | She thinks I should go. | 她觉得我应该去 |
[20:44] | You have a great gift, Athelstan. | 你真是天赋异禀 艾塞斯坦 |
[20:46] | I believe it is a… a divine gift. | 我觉得这是神赐的天赋 |
[20:51] | Thank you, sire. | 谢谢您 陛下 |
[20:54] | I thought I might have forgotten, but… | 我原以为我忘却了这些 但是 |
[20:58] | I love these materials… | 我喜欢这些材料 |
[21:00] | brushes, the paints, the colors. | 这些画笔 颜料 色彩 |
[21:06] | I had not appreciated how much I missed my work. | 我许久没体会到对这些活的喜爱和思念了 |
[21:09] | The pagans have nothing like it? | 异教徒不喜欢这些吗 |
[21:12] | No. They have no art. | 是的 他们没有艺术 |
[21:17] | They can neither read nor write, | 他们既不会读书也不会写字 |
[21:18] | except for their carved runes. | 只认识他们雕刻的符文 |
[21:24] | And their gods, | 他们信仰的神 |
[21:26] | Odin and Thor and Freyr. | 奥丁 托尔 和弗雷 |
[21:31] | How strange you must have found them? | 你一定觉得他们很奇怪吧 |
[21:37] | Their gods are very old. | 他们信仰的神十分古老 |
[21:40] | And sometimes I could not help noticing some similarities | 有时我不禁会发现 我们的神与其子 |
[21:43] | with our own god, and his son. | 和他们的神之间有共同之处 |
[21:50] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[21:57] | Tell me honestly: | 老实告诉我 |
[22:00] | what do you think of these works? | 你觉得这些作品怎么样 |
[22:05] | I find them indescribably beautiful. | 我觉得它们美得无法形容 |
[22:08] | But they are clearly pagan! | 但这显然是异教徒所绘 |
[22:16] | You are only a monk, Athelstan, | 你只是个僧人 艾塞斯坦 |
[22:17] | and yet, somehow, I begin to trust you. | 然而不知怎的 我开始相信你了 |
[22:21] | I feel you… | 我觉得你 |
[22:24] | You are a kindred spirit. | 你跟我志趣相投 |
[22:31] | Who? | 是谁 |
[22:34] | Who painted these images? | 是谁绘制了这些图像 |
[22:36] | What race of man was ever so glorious | 究竟是哪个种族的伟大人民 |
[22:39] | that they filled our world with such, | 用你的话来说 为我们的世界 |
[22:42] | as you say, indescribable beauty? | 带来了这些无法形容的绝美作品 |
[22:48] | I have been told, sire, | 我听人说过 陛下 |
[22:50] | that you served at the court of the Emperor Charlemagne, | 您曾在查理大帝的宫廷侍奉过 |
[22:54] | which I have also visited. | 我也曾拜访过那里 |
[22:56] | I cannot imagine, therefore, | 因此我无法想象 |
[22:58] | that you do not know what I know. | 您会不知道我了解的一切 |
[23:02] | That these images were painted by the Romans. | 这些图像是罗马人绘制的 |
[23:04] | They conquered these lands a long time ago. | 很久之前他们征服过这片土地 |
[23:07] | They conquered the whole world. | 他们征服过全世界 |
[23:10] | But they were pagans. They worshipped false gods. | 但他们是异教徒 他们信奉伪神 |
[23:18] | Never speak of our conversation to any other man here. | 不要与任何人提起我们这次的对话 |
[23:22] | Nobody else would understand it. | 没有其他人能理解 |
[23:25] | They would fear it! | 他们只会为此恐惧 |
[23:28] | They accept an interpretation | 他们接受这样的一种解释 |
[23:30] | that a race of giants once lived here… | 一群巨人曾居住于此 |
[23:35] | and that we have nothing to do with them. | 而我们与他们没有任何联系 |
[23:39] | The fact is, Athelstan, | 但事实是 艾塞斯坦 |
[23:43] | We have lost more knowledge than we ever had! | 我们已失去的知识比我们所拥有的更多 |
[23:49] | These romans knew things that we will never know. | 那些罗马人知道我们永不会知晓的东西 |
[23:53] | Their pagan gods allowed them to rule the world. | 他们的异教神让他们能够统治世界 |
[24:00] | And what is the lesson that we can learn from that? | 我们可以从中学到什么呢 |
[25:49] | Monk, my father desires to see you. | 僧侣 我的父王想要见你 |
[26:05] | Come and see. | 快过来看 |
[26:09] | Look around. | 看看这些东西 |
[26:17] | You thought those paintings were all that there was. | 你曾以为他们拥有的只有这些画 |
[26:28] | But of all roman things, these are the most precious. | 但罗马所有的遗物 这都是无价之宝 |
[26:35] | Tales of the Caesars. | 罗马诸帝王的故事 |
[26:38] | The fall and ruin of Roman Britain. | 罗马不列颠的陷落与毁灭 |
[26:41] | Tales of emperors and empires… | 皇帝与帝国的传说 |
[26:45] | It’s the stuff of dreams, Athelstan. | 这是梦想之物 艾塞斯坦 |
[26:49] | It’s the very fabric of dreams. | 这就是那承载梦想的织物 |
[26:56] | You can read them, of course. | 当然 你可以阅读它们 |
[27:11] | Yes. Yes, I can read them. | 是的 是的 我能阅读它们 |
[27:14] | Good. That is why I’ve chosen you. | 很好 这就是我选择你的原因 |
[27:25] | What do you mean? | 您是什么意思 |
[27:25] | Well, I’ve chosen you to be the guardian of these books | 我选中你作为这些卷轴 |
[27:29] | And their secrets. | 以及其中秘密的守护者 |
[27:30] | I want you to copy them. | 我想让你誊抄它们 |
[27:33] | You speak latin; not many do. | 你说拉丁语 这不是很多人都会的 |
[27:36] | Your job will be to preserve these works | 你的工作是保护这些卷轴 |
[27:39] | and these… fragments, | 还有这些 残片 |
[27:44] | for all eternity. | 让它们永远流传下去 |
[27:50] | But if you ever tell anyone about them, | 但如果你告诉任何人关于这些东西的事情 |
[27:54] | I will let them crucify you. | 我就会让他们把你钉上十字架 |
[28:27] | I hope you were telling me the truth, Rollo. | 我希望你告诉我的是真的 罗洛 |
[28:32] | Why don’t you ask her? | 你为什么不问问这头骨呢 |
[28:57] | Jarl Borg. | 博格首领 |
[29:10] | Please. | 请 |
[29:15] | Earl Ragnar Lothbrok, | 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克伯爵 |
[29:20] | Can I say, in all honesty? | 我能实话实说吗 |
[29:25] | You are a greater man than I am. | 你比我更伟大 |
[29:29] | I know I don’t deserve the chance you have given me | 我知道我不值得你给我这个机会 |
[29:31] | to raid and work with you, | 让我和你一同去劫掠 |
[29:32] | But I swear on my ring – | 但我以我的戒指发誓 |
[29:36] | From henceforth, you’ve no reason to doubt my loyalty, | 从今往后 你毋须怀疑我的忠诚 |
[29:39] | or my commitment to our common cause. | 或是我为了共同目标所做的贡献 |
[29:43] | If we are being honest, | 如果我们坦诚相谈 |
[29:46] | I can tell you that it was King Horik | 我可以告诉你 是霍里克王 |
[29:49] | who argued for a renewal of our alliance. | 提出重新缔结我们的同盟 |
[29:53] | As you can imagine, | 你可以想象的是 |
[29:56] | I was not, at first, enthusiastic. | 我起初并不是很愿意 |
[30:04] | But then… then I realized | 但后来 我意识到 |
[30:07] | what could be gained by inviting you. | 邀请你可以获得多么大的利益 |
[30:13] | We have much to gain if we work together, | 如果我们同心协力 我们可以收获颇丰 |
[30:17] | and a lot to lose if we don’t. | 如果不这样做 我们将失去很多 |
[30:21] | Even I can see that now. | 连我现在都能看清这点了 |
[30:32] | Torstein. | 托尔施泰因 |
[30:35] | Yes, my lord. | 我在 大人 |
[30:36] | Put Jarl Borg’s men in the barn which the servants use, | 将博格首领的人安置在仆人们用的棚子里 |
[30:40] | and treat them with respect. | 并且对他们以礼相待 |
[30:43] | Of course, my lord. | 遵命 大人 |
[30:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[30:56] | Siggy. | 西吉 |
[30:58] | I never once for a moment | 我从没有想过 |
[30:59] | imagined Ragnar would take my advice, | 有朝一日拉格纳会采纳我的建议 |
[31:02] | and invite Jarl Borg to rejoin our alliance. | 并邀请博格首领重新加入我们的同盟 |
[31:06] | As I told you, Ragnar is different. | 我告诉过你 拉格纳是与众不同的 |
[31:09] | Whatever you think he will do, | 你觉得他要做什么事了 |
[31:12] | He will always do the opposite. | 他一定会做完全相反的事情 |
[31:15] | And I wanted to thank you | 我还想谢谢你 |
[31:17] | for what you did for my son. | 为我儿子所做的事 |
[31:20] | You made him a man. | 你让他成为了一个男人 |
[31:21] | Do not ask me to do it for your other sons. | 不要让我为你的其他儿子做一样的事 |
[31:26] | I am not a whore. | 我不是个妓女 |
[31:28] | Oh, no. Just for me! | 不会的 只是为我 |
[31:45] | Can you keep a secret? | 你能保守秘密吗 |
[31:48] | No. | 不能 |
[32:08] | What’s the matter with you, my love? | 你怎么了 吾爱 |
[32:13] | You don’t talk, you don’t smile. | 你不说话 你也不笑 |
[32:41] | My love, you must do better than this. | 吾爱 你得表现得更好一点 |
[32:48] | You know something? | 你们知道吗 |
[32:52] | My wife has got the most beautiful breasts. | 我的妻子有着最美的胸部 |
[32:56] | I keep telling her, but she doesn’t believe me. | 我总是跟她说 但她不相信我 |
[33:02] | She has the most beautiful breasts in the world. | 她有着世上最美的胸部 |
[33:10] | They’re like Freya’s breasts. | 它们就像是芙蕾雅的胸部 |
[33:13] | The breasts of a goddess. | 如女神一般的胸部 |
[33:18] | Let me show you. | 让我给你们看看 |
[33:59] | The Giant King’s servants | 巨人国王的仆从 |
[34:01] | carried a trencher into the hall | 端了一块木盘进来 |
[34:04] | and set it down before the throne. | 并放在王座前 |
[34:07] | They heaped it with hunks of chopped meat, | 木盘上放满了大块切好的肉 |
[34:11] | and it reminded Thor that rather too long had gone by | 这让托尔想起 自上次进食后 |
[34:14] | since they had last eaten. | 他们已经很久没吃过东西了 |
[34:17] | Thor was so hungry! | 托尔一定很饿 |
[34:19] | A chair was provided for Loki at one end of the trencher, | 木盘的一端为洛基准备了一把椅子 |
[34:24] | and for Logi at the other. | 另一端的椅子是给罗吉的 |
[34:50] | At the word from the Giant King, | 巨人国王一声令下 |
[34:53] | they both began to eat. | 他们就开始进食 |
[34:57] | They gobbled and consumed and devoured. | 它们狼吞虎咽地都吃光啦 |
[35:04] | Each of them ate as fast as they could, | 他们每个人把椅子尽可能地往前移了移 |
[35:07] | edging their chair forward, | 以最快速度尽情享受食物 |
[35:09] | and they met at the middle of the trencher. | 最后他们在木盘的中间相遇 |
[35:14] | Loki had eaten every scrap of meat | 洛基把肉吃得干干净净 |
[35:17] | and left nothing but the bones. | 只剩下一堆骨头 |
[35:37] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[35:52] | But Logi had not only eaten the meat – | 但罗吉不但把肉都吃光了 |
[35:56] | he had eaten the bones, and the trencher as well. | 而且连骨头和盘子都不剩 |
[36:01] | I think Logi won. | 我觉得罗吉赢了 |
[36:34] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[36:39] | Yes, I can see, | 我看到了 |
[36:42] | and I see an eagle. | 我看到了一只鹰 |
[36:46] | I see that an eagle hovers over you. | 我看到那只鹰在你上空盘旋 |
[36:52] | But I also see | 同时我也看到了 |
[36:55] | that you yourself are the eagle. | 你就是那只鹰 |
[37:17] | “I would say,” Proclaimed the Giant King, | 巨人王说”我觉得…” |
[37:23] | “That loki is the loser.” | “洛基输了” |
[37:27] | Hush, ubba. Hvitserk is nearly asleep. | 小声点 维塞克快睡着了 |
[37:31] | Now you go to sleep. | 你也快睡吧 |
[37:32] | I don’t want to. | 我不想睡 |
[37:35] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[37:37] | Because whenever you dream, | 因为一旦你睡着了 |
[37:38] | you never know what is going to happen! | 你永远不会知道将会发生什么 |
[38:02] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[38:03] | Hey! What? | 发生什么事儿了 |
[38:05] | All you folks in the barn. | 里面的人听着 |
[38:07] | If you want to live, stay silent. | 如果你们想活命 就不要出声 |
[38:10] | Nothing will happen to you. | 放心 不会有事的 |
[38:23] | No! No! Fire! | 不 不 着火了 |
[38:27] | Let us out! Let us out! | 让我们出去 |
[38:40] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[38:41] | Here and there. Up and down. | 到处晃悠咯 |
[38:45] | Where is Bjorn? He is supposed to be with you. | 比约恩呢 他不是应该跟你在一起的吗 |
[38:50] | I don’t know, Rollo. | 我不知道 罗洛 |
[38:54] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[39:02] | It is fine, come. | 没事儿的 来 |
[39:15] | You can sleep here. | 你在这儿睡吧 |
[39:21] | No, I can’t. | 不行 我不能 |
[39:24] | Of course you can. Why not? | 当然可以 有什么问题吗 |
[39:28] | This is your place. I cannot sleep here. | 这是你的地盘 我不能睡在这 |
[39:33] | Well, don’t you want to? | 你不想吗 |
[39:35] | What does it matter what I want to do? | 我想不想又能怎样 |
[39:40] | Well, what if I ordered you to stay here? | 如果我命令你在这住下呢 |
[39:46] | Then I would have to… | 那我就… |
[39:50] | heed your command. | 服从你的命令 |
[39:55] | I don’t want to order you. | 我不想命令你 |
[39:59] | I want you to choose to stay here. | 我想让你自己选择 |
[40:11] | Is this what you want? | 这是你想要的吗 |
[40:14] | Master? | 主人 |
[40:25] | Good evening, Jarl Borg. | 晚上好啊 博格首领 |
[40:44] | I told you… | 我说过… |
[40:46] | I always look for revenge. | 我迟早要报仇的 |
[40:51] | No! | 不 |
[41:03] | No! | 住手 |
[41:06] | Not necessary. | 没这个必要 |
[41:38] | What is all the commotion? | 这都是什么情况 |
[41:44] | I am sorry | 很遗憾 |
[41:47] | that the ambience of Kattegat… | 卡特加特海峡的环境 |
[41:50] | has awoken you. | 改变了你 |
[41:53] | What is the cause of this? | 你想说什么 |
[41:55] | In here! | 在这 |
[42:10] | – Is he dead? – No, no, no. | -他死了吗 -没 |
[42:12] | He’s not dead… Yet. | 目前还没死 |
[42:25] | Why have you done this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[42:27] | Did you really think that I could ever forgive this man | 你真觉得我能原谅他吗 |
[42:30] | for threatening to kill my family? | 他可威胁过我要杀我全家 |
[42:34] | So what will you do now? | 那你想怎样 |
[42:48] | Since you consort with eagles, | 既然你这么喜欢与鹰为伍 |
[42:50] | I will draw a blood-eagle on your back… | 那我就在你背上给你画只血鹰吧… |
[42:57] | No. | 不 |
[42:58] | And your ribcage will spring apart. | 我会把你的胸膛撕开 |
[43:11] | No. | 不要 |
[43:15] | Yes. | 为什么不要 |
[43:26] | Like wings. | 像翅膀一样 |