时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on Vikings… | 《维京传奇》前情回顾 |
[00:01] | Without Jarl Borg’s ships and warriors | 没有博格首领的船和人 |
[00:03] | we cannot hope to mount a successful raid of Wessex. | 我们无法顺利去韦塞克斯劫掠 |
[00:06] | We will find another ally. | 我们可以找其他同盟 |
[00:07] | I want my revenge on king Ecbert and I shall have it. | 我要找艾克伯特国王报仇就一定会报仇 |
[00:10] | You need a new ally to attack Wessex. | 你需要袭击韦塞克斯的新同盟 |
[00:12] | We can provide such an ally. | 我们很乐意成为这样的同盟 |
[00:14] | His name is Earl Ingstad. | 他叫英格斯塔德伯爵 |
[00:16] | Over a hundred warriors. | 还有一百多名战士 |
[00:17] | Will you accept me as an ally? | 愿意跟我结盟吗 |
[00:19] | Ragnar Lothbrok is no longer alone | 入侵我们海岸线的 |
[00:22] | in attacking our shores. | 不止拉格纳·罗斯布洛克一人 |
[00:23] | If you and I join together, we should surely overcome him. | 若你我联手 定能战胜他 |
[00:27] | Why do you keep making concessions to Horik? | 为什么你要一直对赫瑞克妥协 |
[00:29] | Because he is the king. | 因为他是国王 |
[00:31] | Everything here is for Ragnar, | 这里的一切都是为了拉格纳 |
[00:33] | but he cannot have everything. | 但他不能拥有一切 |
[00:35] | Floki is angry with Ragnar. | 弗洛基在生拉格纳的气 |
[00:37] | I told Ragnar if he forced himself on me | 我告诉拉格纳如果他逼我 |
[00:39] | in the first three days of his return, | 在他回来的前三天跟他交合 |
[00:41] | I would bear him a monster. | 我会给他怀一个怪物 |
[00:50] | ♪More♪ | ♪请赐予我♪ |
[00:51] | ♪Give me more♪ | ♪更多♪ |
[00:52] | ♪Give me more♪ | ♪更多♪ |
[00:55] | ♪If I had a heart I could love you♪ | ♪我若有心就会爱你♪ |
[01:01] | ♪If I had a voice I would sing♪ | ♪我若有声便会高歌♪ |
[01:07] | ♪After the night when I wake up♪ | ♪沉沉黑夜我将苏醒♪ |
[01:12] | ♪I’ll see what tomorrow brings♪ | ♪敢问明日将奈我何♪ |
[01:18] | ♪I… I… I…♪ | ♪我…我…我…♪ |
[01:24] | ♪If I had a voice I would sing♪ | ♪我若有声就会歌唱♪ |
[02:30] | Princess Aslaug, listen to me. | 亚丝拉琪公主 听我说 |
[02:35] | You are in an open field. | 你现在身处一片空旷的田野中 |
[02:37] | On one side of you is a deep pit | 一边是个深坑 |
[02:39] | filled with bones and ashes and hellish things. | 里面满是尸骨灰烬和可怕的东西 |
[02:43] | On the other side is your house, | 另一边是你的家 |
[02:45] | your sons, the fjord, | 你儿子 海湾 |
[02:46] | and the sunlight is striking the snow | 还有阳光照耀着高山上的白雪 |
[02:49] | high on the mountains. | 发出耀眼的光芒 |
[02:51] | If you want to reach your house, | 如果你想回家 |
[02:53] | then you must push the baby out as Freya would. | 你就必须如芙蕾雅般勇敢地把孩子生出来 |
[02:57] | Let him rip you, but push… out. | 让孩子冲破束缚 顺利诞生吧 |
[03:04] | Choose life. | 你要选择活下来 |
[03:11] | Yes. | 对 |
[03:14] | – Yes. – The baby will come. | -就是这样 -快生出来了 |
[03:17] | That’s it! Good. | 就是这样 很好 |
[03:19] | I see the head. | 看到婴儿的头了 |
[03:31] | It’s alive. | 还活着 |
[03:34] | It is alive. | 孩子还活着 |
[03:35] | It’s a boy. | 是个男孩 |
[03:52] | We must prepare to go to Wessex. | 我们必须准备去韦塞克斯 |
[03:55] | Obviously, we must leave soon. | 显然 我们必须尽快启程 |
[03:59] | I have to return to my territories. | 我得回我的领地 |
[04:01] | I have to prepare my ships. | 我得准备船只 |
[04:06] | It will take some time. | 这是需要时间的 |
[04:07] | How much time? | 需要多久 |
[04:09] | Just enough time. | 要足够的时间 |
[04:13] | No more, no less, King Horik. | 不多 也不少 霍里克国王 |
[04:17] | Your father has a new child. | 你父亲又添一子 |
[04:22] | – A son? – Yes. | -是儿子吗 -对 |
[04:25] | I must congratulate your father. | 那得恭喜你父亲了 |
[04:27] | It is never a bad day to have a son. | 喜得贵子 今天真是个好日子啊 |
[04:30] | The gods cannot stop offering him their blessings. | 诸神一直在保佑他 |
[04:34] | I, too, am happy for earl Ragnar. | 我也恭喜拉格纳伯爵 |
[04:36] | Erlendur. | 恩朗德 |
[04:43] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[04:45] | Porunn. | 芙恩 |
[04:47] | I meant, who are you to my son? | 我是说 你跟我儿子的什么关系 |
[04:51] | She is a servant. | 她是个女仆 |
[04:54] | A slave… | 一个奴隶 |
[05:02] | and I am in love with her. | 而且我与她相爱 |
[05:48] | After all, | 最终 |
[05:51] | your prophecy was right. | 你的预言是正确的 |
[06:10] | Don’t be too long. | 别去太久 |
[06:11] | I won’t. | 不会的 |
[06:13] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[06:15] | If the three of us are equals, we need each other, | 如果我们三人平等 我们彼此都需要对方 |
[06:17] | but one cannot be more equal than the other. | 但没有人能比别人更平等 |
[06:21] | You mean Ragnar. | 你是说拉格纳 |
[06:22] | You and I are at least his equal, | 你和我至少跟他平起平坐 |
[06:24] | and Ragnar must come to understand this. | 拉格纳必须得明白这一点 |
[06:27] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[06:29] | Lagertha! | 拉葛莎 |
[06:32] | To keep you warm. | 这是给你保暖的 |
[06:34] | What is wrong with Ragnar’s new son? | 拉格纳新生的孩子出什么问题了 |
[06:37] | Nothing. Be safe. | 没什么 一路平安 |
[06:43] | How loyal you are, Siggy. | 你真是忠诚啊 西吉 |
[07:04] | Don’t die stupidly. | 不要白白送死 |
[07:05] | I’m not going to die. | 我不会死的 |
[07:09] | Yes, you are! | 你会的 |
[07:12] | If I choose. | 如果我选择杀你的话 |
[07:22] | Fight! | 战斗 |
[07:53] | Always remember to finish off your opponent, if you can. | 记住 有机会的话一定要将对手斩尽杀绝 |
[07:56] | No man ever ran away | 没有人能在 |
[07:57] | with his entrails hanging to his knees, | 肚肠外露或身首异处之时 |
[07:58] | or his head cut off. | 仍有能耐逃跑 |
[08:11] | Your mother is an amazing woman. | 你的母亲是一位奇女子 |
[08:14] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:18] | You were in love with her once. | 你曾爱过她 |
[08:22] | Well, believe me, those feelings are wasted. | 相信我 那些感情毫无用处 |
[08:27] | Don’t the gods love? | 难道诸神不会爱吗 |
[08:31] | Who is to say their love is wasted? | 谁会说他们的爱毫无用处呢 |
[08:36] | How come you know so much about the gods? | 你怎么知道这么多关于诸神的事啊 |
[08:43] | Because my father, you and I… | 因为我父亲 你和我 |
[08:46] | are all descended from Odin. | 都是奥丁神的后裔 |
[08:50] | Or is that not true, Uncle? | 难道这不是真的吗 叔叔 |
[08:58] | He will die anyway. | 无论如何他都活不下来的 |
[09:02] | What is the point of pretending? | 假装又有何用 |
[09:06] | If we were wolves, or even pigs, | 如果我们是狼 亦或是猪 |
[09:09] | this poor, weak runt would be discarded. | 这样弱小的畜生就会被遗弃 |
[09:18] | We are not wolves or pigs. | 可我们并不是狼 也不是猪 |
[09:24] | It is natural. | 天道如此 |
[09:27] | We let such babies die for their own good. | 我们让这样的婴儿死去是为了他们好 |
[09:30] | For what kind of a life could he live? | 如果他活下来 他的生活会是什么样呢 |
[09:34] | I know, but I don’t care. | 我知道 但我不管 |
[10:02] | Always so behind the times! | 你总是迟到啊 |
[10:04] | Well, that’s true. My work is for all eternity. | 这倒是真的 我的工作是为了永恒 |
[10:08] | – Who is coming? – Kwenthrith. | -是谁要来 -柯文斯瑞思 |
[10:10] | The daughter of Offa. | 奥发之女 |
[10:11] | King of Mercia? | 麦西亚国王吗 |
[10:12] | Well, before he died, that is. | 在他没过世之前 的确没错 |
[10:15] | Not his son? | 不是他儿子继任吗 |
[10:17] | Don’t you know anything? | 你真是两耳不闻窗外事啊 |
[10:19] | Kwenthrith killed her brother, Offa’s natural heir. | 柯文斯瑞思杀了她哥哥 奥发的正统继承人 |
[10:23] | Now the whole kingdom is beset by dynastic squabble. | 现在整个王国处于王朝动荡之中 |
[10:27] | Everyone is murdering everyone. | 人人自危 自相残杀 |
[10:31] | Presumably… | 想必 |
[10:32] | King Ecbert doesn’t want to get involved | 艾克伯特国王也不想卷入 |
[10:34] | with such terrible squabbles? | 如此混乱的局势中吧 |
[10:36] | Of course not. | 这是自然 |
[10:38] | My father has no interest whatsoever | 我父亲对于邻国的事 |
[10:40] | in what happens in our neighboring kingdom, | 一向毫无兴趣 |
[10:42] | which just so happens to be the largest, most important, | 即使对全英格兰最强大 地位最高 |
[10:45] | and richest kingdom in England. | 最富有的王国亦是如此 |
[10:48] | So this is our fratricide. | 这就是那位谋害手足的人了 |
[10:52] | Our mass murderer. | 那位杀人狂魔 |
[10:54] | Welcome, princess, | 公主 欢迎来到 |
[10:57] | to the kingdom of Wessex. | 韦塞克斯王国 |
[12:03] | There is no other way. | 我别无选择 |
[12:12] | No other way, my son. | 别无选择 我的儿子 |
[14:27] | Welcome back, Earl Ingstad. | 欢迎归来 英格斯塔德伯爵 |
[14:29] | We’ve all missed your presence. | 您不在的日子 我们都很想念您 |
[14:32] | Thank you, Einar. | 谢谢你 艾纳 |
[14:34] | But you will have to do without my presence | 但你们恐怕还要继续想念我 |
[14:36] | a great deal longer. | 很长一段时间了 |
[14:38] | It is agreed that I am to raid the English Kingdom of Wessex | 我将同赫瑞克国王和拉格纳伯爵一起 |
[14:41] | with King Horik and Earl Ragnar. | 劫掠英格兰韦塞克斯王国 |
[14:46] | I expect my ships to be provisioned | 我希望在下个满月之前 |
[14:48] | by the next full moon, | 我的船只可以补给完毕 |
[14:50] | and all my warriors to be armed and assembled. | 我的所有勇士整装待发 |
[15:15] | Oh, no meat for me. | 我不要肉 |
[15:17] | I don’t like it. It kills you. | 我不喜欢 要人命的 |
[15:21] | Only vegetables. | 只要蔬菜 |
[15:29] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[15:31] | My name is Athelstan. | 我叫艾塞斯坦 |
[15:33] | I was a monk at Lindisfarne. | 以前是林第斯法恩的僧人 |
[15:36] | A monk! | 僧人 |
[15:37] | Athelstan was captured by the Northmen. | 艾塞斯坦曾被北方人抓获 |
[15:40] | He’s lived amongst them. | 他与他们共同生活过 |
[15:42] | He knows everything about their pagan ways. | 他非常了解异教徒 |
[15:47] | I have heard that the pagans sacrifice human beings! | 我听说那些异教徒用活人献祭 |
[15:51] | Is that true? Do they actually? | 是真的吗 他们真的这样做吗 |
[15:54] | Every nine years, yes, they do. | 是的 每九年一次 |
[15:57] | To please their gods. | 以取悦他们信奉的诸神 |
[15:59] | And are they naked? | 那他们穿衣服吗 |
[16:02] | I have been told that they make love | 我曾经听说他们会与 |
[16:03] | to whomever they choose, | 任何选中的人做爱 |
[16:05] | and that the idea of fidelity is utterly strange to them. | 他们完全不知道忠诚为何物 |
[16:09] | They have… a different morality to us. | 他们的道德观与我们不同 |
[16:13] | Is it not more natural? | 那样不是更自然吗 |
[16:18] | I… | 我 |
[16:19] | Is it not more natural? | 那样不是更自然吗 |
[16:22] | Is it not more natural? | 那样不是更自然吗 |
[16:25] | Is it not more natural? | 那样不是更自然吗 |
[16:28] | I… I would only say that it is different. | 我觉得 只是不同而已 |
[16:35] | How boring you are! | 你真无趣 |
[16:38] | I was shocked to hear of the death of your brother. | 听闻令兄的死讯 我甚为震惊 |
[16:41] | Oh, don’t worry about my brother. | 不用管我哥哥 |
[16:44] | Did you know that the pope has already made him a saint? | 你知道吗 教皇已封他为圣人了 |
[16:47] | Saint Kenelm! | 圣人凯内尔姆 |
[16:50] | Apparently, he lived an exemplary life! | 他的一生可真是堪为典范啊 |
[16:54] | Do you mean to say | 难道你在意指 |
[16:55] | that he was not altogether virtuous? | 他并不如所说的那么品德高尚吗 |
[16:59] | Well, he raped me when I was about twelve. | 他在我十二岁的时候就强奸了我 |
[17:02] | So you must make up your own mind. | 所以有些事你得自己思量清楚 |
[17:06] | King Ecbert, | 艾克伯特国王 |
[17:07] | I do not need to ask why you’ve invited me here. | 我用不着问你为什么邀我前来 |
[17:10] | I know very well. | 这些我了如指掌 |
[17:12] | You want to influence the destiny of Mercia. | 你想影响麦西亚的局势 |
[17:16] | My family are killing one another, | 我的族内正在互相残杀 |
[17:18] | and you want to be on the side of the party | 而你想要伺机观望 站好队 |
[17:20] | which succeeds to the crown. | 选择能夺得王位的一方 |
[17:23] | You put it very precisely, Princess. | 您描述得极为精当 公主殿下 |
[17:28] | It should not surprise you to hear | 我和我的盟友必将斩获胜利 |
[17:29] | that myself and my allies will succeed. | 你一定不会惊讶于此 |
[17:34] | But, perhaps, your support would be an advantage. | 但也许你的支持会加大我获胜的筹码 |
[17:36] | I was thinking of sending my son, Aethelwulf, | 我在思忖派我儿 埃塞尔沃夫 |
[17:39] | to advise and help you. | 去助你一臂之力 |
[17:47] | I would gladly open my gates… to your handsome son. | 我很乐意为你英俊的儿子敞开”大门” |
[17:53] | I would also like to hire some northmen as mercenaries | 我也想雇佣一些北方人作为佣军 |
[17:57] | to help you succeed in gaining the throne of Mercia. | 助你顺利夺取麦西亚的王位 |
[18:02] | I need to meet these northmen | 我想见见这些北方人 |
[18:04] | whose prowess, in all things, I have heard so much about. | 他们的勇猛善战 我早有耳闻 |
[18:10] | It seems no one can talk of anything else now. | 看来就没人能换个话题了 |
[18:14] | So let us drink… | 让我们共同举杯 |
[18:19] | to Princess Kwenthrith, | 敬柯文斯瑞思公主 |
[18:23] | and the conquest of Mercia. | 祝她顺利夺下麦西亚 |
[18:26] | The conquest of Mercia! | 顺利夺下麦西亚 |
[19:00] | Einar, why don’t you come in? | 艾纳 你不如进来吧 |
[19:13] | Do you want to speak to me? | 你想跟我聊聊吗 |
[19:15] | Yes. | 是 |
[19:19] | Then wait. | 那等着 |
[19:34] | What do you want to say? | 你想说什么 |
[19:45] | I thought we had an agreement. | 我以为我们之间是有协议的 |
[19:48] | I don’t remember any agreements, Einar. | 我不记得有什么协议 艾纳 |
[19:52] | You do remember! | 你明明记得 |
[19:55] | I would help you become earl, | 我助你当上伯爵 |
[19:58] | and then, as a result, | 作为回报 |
[20:01] | we might be married. | 我们会结婚 |
[20:03] | I never made any arrangements. | 我从未定下过这种约定 |
[20:05] | Not with you, nor with anyone else. | 没和你定过 也没和其他人定过 |
[20:16] | You wanted rid of Sigvard because he was insane. | 你想摆脱西格瓦德 因为他是个疯子 |
[20:22] | So I killed him. | 所以我杀了他 |
[20:27] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[20:37] | If you do not let me enjoy you, | 若你不让我尝尝你的滋味 |
[20:41] | I shall open your face! | 我就弄花你的脸 |
[20:48] | And then… | 那接下来 |
[20:49] | what would your family do, hmm? | 你的家人会怎么做呢 |
[20:56] | If they had any respect for you, | 如果他们对你有一丝丝尊敬 |
[20:58] | they would have made you earl, not me. | 就该推举你做伯爵 而不是我 |
[21:05] | The truth is, you couldn’t kill me. | 说实在的 你不能杀我 |
[21:09] | The only person you could kill was a dying man. | 唯一能让你手刃之人也已经死了 |
[21:16] | That’s how brave you are. | 你的胆量就这么大 |
[21:25] | Aslaug, forgive me. | 亚丝拉琪 原谅我 |
[21:28] | What is wrong with Ivar? | 伊瓦尔怎么了 |
[21:33] | Everybody talks, but nobody knows. | 每个人都在谈论 但是没有人知道 |
[21:37] | He is my son. | 他是我儿子 |
[21:39] | But sooner or later, you have to show him to the world. | 早晚 你都要向众人展示他 |
[21:41] | You can’t keep him covered up forever. | 你不能永远把他隐藏起来 |
[22:09] | Ragnar is right. | 拉格纳是对的 |
[22:11] | Aslaug, this child will never walk. | 亚丝拉琪 这个孩子永远都不会走路 |
[22:16] | Oh, by the gods, you must… | 天啊 你必须… |
[22:20] | you must put him out to die. | 你必须任其自生自灭 |
[22:23] | Thank you for your good advice, | 谢谢你的建议 |
[22:27] | but I would rather die myself than take it. | 但我宁愿死也不会这么做 |
[22:36] | Ecbert… what is it? Ecbert? | 艾克伯特 怎么了 艾克伯特 |
[22:44] | I’m done. | 我不行了 |
[22:46] | What? Already? | 什么 这就不行了 |
[22:51] | Well, I’m not done. | 但我还想要 |
[22:54] | Well, I don’t know how I can be of help. | 我不知道还能怎么帮你 |
[22:58] | What about the priest! | 那个神父怎么说 |
[23:01] | Athelstan? | 艾塞斯坦吗 |
[23:01] | Yes, he lived with the pagans | 是啊 他跟异教徒一起生活过 |
[23:04] | and pagans like sex, don’t they? | 异教徒喜欢做爱 不是吗 |
[23:06] | Athelstan is a… he’s a spiritual man. | 艾塞斯坦是个很有信仰的人 |
[23:12] | Well, I’ve never met a spiritual man | 我从没见过不喜欢 |
[23:15] | who doesn’t like to make love like an animal. | 像动物一样做爱的有信仰的人 |
[23:19] | Don’t… don’t… don’t you want to sleep? | 你…你…你不想睡觉吗 |
[23:23] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[23:28] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[23:32] | I am going somewhere to sleep. | 我要去找个地方睡觉 |
[23:36] | In the meantime, | 同时 |
[23:39] | I will send in some of my warriors | 我会派几个勇士进来 |
[23:42] | to attend your needs. | 满足你的需求 |
[23:45] | Good night, princess. | 晚安 公主 |
[24:02] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[24:09] | This way. | 这边走 |
[24:12] | Don’t be shy. | 别害羞 |
[25:42] | Our child should have a name, | 应该给我们的孩子起个名字 |
[25:46] | now that the gods have saved him. | 既然众神拯救了他 |
[25:51] | His name is Ivar. | 他的名字叫伊瓦尔 |
[26:00] | Ivar, the boneless! | 伊瓦尔 没有骨头的人 |
[26:23] | Good-bye, my love! | 再见 我的爱人 |
[26:37] | Porunn! | 芙恩 |
[26:39] | Porunn! | 芙恩 |
[26:41] | Porunn! | 芙恩 |
[26:43] | Porunn! | 芙恩 |
[26:46] | I should not talk to you. Many do not wish it. | 我不该跟你说话 很多人不希望我跟你说话 |
[26:48] | In any case, what does it matter? | 但不管怎样 这又有什么关系 |
[26:50] | I’ll probably die in battle. | 我可能会在战斗中丧生 |
[26:59] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[27:23] | I’m crazy and cracked. | 我疯了 精神失常了 |
[27:27] | There is something wrong with me, | 我出了些毛病 |
[27:30] | which is why I choose to travel with King Horik. | 所以我才会和赫瑞克国王合伙 |
[27:35] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:38] | I don’t know yet. | 我还不知道 |
[27:40] | There’s something about him. | 他身上有种说不清的东西 |
[27:43] | He understands the gods better than Ragnar. | 他比拉格纳更加理解神 |
[27:47] | No. | 不 |
[27:49] | That is not possible. | 那不可能 |
[27:50] | I mean the real Gods, the darker Gods – | 我是说那些真正的 更黑暗的神 |
[27:56] | The Gods that haunt me. | 那些一直困扰着我的神 |
[28:03] | Rollo. | 罗洛 |
[28:06] | I will be here when you return, if it is what you want. | 如果你愿意的话 我会一直在这等你回来 |
[30:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:46] | What is the matter with you? | 你为何如此高兴 |
[30:51] | Something the seer told me. | 先知告诉我了一些事 |
[30:53] | What did the seer tell you? | 先知跟你说什么了 |
[30:55] | That Athelstan is alive. | 艾塞斯坦还活着 |
[31:00] | Athelstan? But I thought he was dead. | 艾塞斯坦 我以为他已经死了 |
[31:05] | That’s what King Horik led me to believe. | 赫瑞克国王想让我这么以为 |
[31:10] | He also said that Athelstan betrayed him. | 他还说艾塞斯坦背叛了他 |
[31:21] | How is Ragnar treating you these days? | 这些日子拉格纳对你如何 |
[31:25] | He treats me well enough. | 他对我很好 |
[31:28] | It is my judgement that a boat builder… | 在我眼里 一个造船人 |
[31:31] | is worth ten earls. | 比十个伯爵还珍贵 |
[31:34] | And how many kings? | 那又值多少个国王呢 |
[31:40] | If you decide to build boats for me, | 如果你愿意为我造船 |
[31:44] | I would certainly treat you like a king. | 我绝对会像对国王一样礼待你 |
[31:48] | You think you can buy me with riches? | 你以为用金钱可以收买我吗 |
[31:50] | I would never insult you like that. | 我绝不会这么侮辱你 |
[31:53] | What I need from you, Floki, are your ideas… | 我需要的是你的奇思妙想 弗洛基 |
[31:58] | for they are worth more than gold and silver, | 那比所有金银珠宝都珍贵 |
[32:01] | and they come from the gods. | 那是神赋予你的赏赐 |
[32:06] | Are you sure they do? | 你确定这是神赐吗 |
[32:07] | Ah, yes… yes, I’m sure. | 没错 我肯定 |
[32:35] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么呢 |
[32:38] | I am thinking about battle. | 我在想即将到来的战争 |
[32:41] | You have nothing to be fearful of. | 你没什么需要害怕的 |
[32:46] | I will always be by your side. | 我会一直在你左右 |
[32:54] | Land! | 发现陆地了 |
[33:00] | – Land! – Come on! | -发现陆地了 -加把劲 |
[33:34] | Your friends have returned. | 你的朋友们又来了 |
[33:38] | My friends? | 我的朋友们 |
[33:40] | A large fleet of Northmen have come ashore in Wessex. | 一大支北方人的舰队在韦塞克斯登陆 |
[33:43] | One of the ships, I am told, | 有消息说 其中的一条船上 |
[33:44] | was flying the black raven banner of Ragnar Lothbrok. | 飘扬着拉格纳·罗斯布洛克的黑鸦旗 |
[33:53] | What will you do? | 你准备怎么做 |
[33:55] | I hope I can negotiate with Ragnar. | 我希望能与拉格纳谈判 |
[33:58] | When we met before, he struck me as different. | 上次见面的时候 我觉得他与其他人不同 |
[34:02] | Intelligent. | 很有想法 |
[34:05] | He will listen to reason. | 他是个讲理之人 |
[34:09] | Good. | 很好 |
[34:15] | But if not, I will fight him. | 但如果事与愿违 我会与他一战 |
[34:19] | I have already sent a message to King Aelle, | 我已经派人送信给了埃勒国王 |
[34:22] | asking him to supply warriors, according to our treaty. | 遵照我们的条约 请求他派兵前来增援 |
[34:26] | Whatever happens, I will not be defeated. | 无论如何 我绝不会被打倒 |
[35:02] | It’s secure. | 弄好了 |
[35:04] | Here, I’ll help you. | 来 我帮你 |
[35:06] | – Here they are. – Where is he? | -她们在这呢 -他在哪 |
[35:15] | Now, have a drop of this. | 来 尝尝这个 |
[35:20] | The fires going out. Inge, help me! | 火快灭了 因格 帮帮我 |
[35:37] | Cover this here! | 用这个遮雨 |
[35:40] | And dig a trench for it. | 然后挖条沟 |
[35:42] | Tie it with this rope. | 用绳子绑起来 |
[35:47] | I never imagined the west would be so wet! | 我没想到西边居然这么潮湿啊 |
[35:50] | Where is Torstein going? | 托尔施泰因去哪了 |
[35:53] | I sent him to inform the king of our return. | 我派他去告诉国王我们回来了 |
[35:56] | Why? | 为什么 |
[35:58] | So he knows that we are here to talk… | 好让他知道我们来谈判… |
[36:02] | And not to fight. | 而不是打仗的 |
[36:04] | And you did that without consulting with me. | 你居然都不跟我商榷一下 |
[36:09] | I thought you would both agree. | 我以为你们都会赞成 |
[36:12] | Why should you think that? | 为什么 |
[36:14] | Because it is a sensible policy. | 因为这是个明智的决策 |
[36:20] | Fine, I will… | 好吧 我… |
[36:26] | Unfortunately, it is too late to recall Torstein. | 很不辛 托尔施泰因已经走远了 |
[36:33] | You should have discussed it with us; | 你应该先跟我们商量下的 |
[36:36] | King Horik is right. | 赫瑞克国王说得对 |
[36:37] | I will try to remember that the next time, Earl Ingstad. | 我下次会记得的 英格斯塔德伯爵 |
[36:43] | There is not going to be a next time, Ragnar, | 不会有下一次了 拉格纳 |
[36:46] | Unless you agree you will never ever do anything again | 除非你答应我 下次在没和我们商量之前 |
[36:48] | without consulting with me first. | 绝不轻举妄动 |
[36:54] | For you and I are not equals. | 因为你和我完全不是一个级别的 |
[37:01] | So, what do you propose now? | 你现在什么打算 |
[37:07] | Wait. | 等 |
[37:09] | For what? | 等什么 |
[37:12] | The unexpected. | 意料之外的事儿 |
[37:13] | Let me tell you what to expect, hmm? | 那你知道什么是意料之内的吗 |
[37:15] | King Ecbert will send some envoy to trick us, | 埃格伯特国王会派几个使者来忽悠我们 |
[37:19] | or he will send some army to annihilate us. | 要么就是派支军队来消灭我们 |
[37:53] | That went well. | 等着瞧吧 |
[38:14] | They’re coming! | 他们来了 |
[38:17] | The Saxons are coming! | 撒克逊人来了 |
[38:19] | Form a shield wall! | 准备盾墙 |
[38:22] | Shield wall! | 盾墙 |
[38:29] | Hold them! they’re escaping! | 抓紧了 别掉了 |
[38:31] | Over there! over there! | 那边 那边 |
[39:47] | Ragnar Lothbrok, | 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克 |
[39:50] | my father, King Ecbert, sends his greetings. | 我父亲埃格伯特让我带来他的问候 |
[39:54] | He hopes that you will be prepared to talk to him. | 他希望你已经准备好跟他谈判了 |
[40:03] | I am prepared. | 我准备好了 |
[40:06] | But we would have to exchange hostages. | 但我们得交换人质 |
[40:09] | Of course. | 当然 |
[40:11] | And my father also sends you this, | 我父亲要我给你带来了这个 |
[40:15] | as a token of his good will. | 致以他美好的祝福 |
[40:26] | This is Athelstan’s. | 这是艾塞斯坦的 |
[40:32] | I gave it to him. | 我给他的 |
[40:34] | Then he is alive. | 那说明他还活着 |
[40:37] | Athelstan is waiting to see you at my father’s villa. | 艾塞斯坦在我父亲那等着见你呢 |
[40:41] | You have his guarantee of safe passage, | 你放心 我父亲会保证 |
[40:43] | as well as my father’s. | 你的安全 |
[40:45] | Then… | 那么… |
[40:51] | We will all come to your father’s villa. | 我们都去拜见下你父亲 |
[41:22] | Halt! halt! | 驾… 驾… |
[41:59] | Halt! halt! | 吁… 吁… |