时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on Vikings… | 《维京传奇》前情回顾 |
[00:01] | A stranger has come to Kattegat. | 卡特加特来了一个陌生人 |
[00:03] | He takes away Ivar’s pain. | 他安抚了伊瓦尔的痛苦 |
[00:04] | If he possesses powers, | 若他真有力量 |
[00:06] | then he is putting them to good use. | 那他也是在善用 |
[00:08] | But are you sure? | 你真这么认为吗 |
[00:09] | I wanted something to happen between you and me. | 我希望你我也能发生点什么 |
[00:12] | It was wrong of me. I’m married. | 我不该那样 我结婚了 |
[00:14] | The Northmen are fighting beside us | 北方人正与我们的人并肩作战 |
[00:17] | to help us gain the throne of Mercia, | 助我们夺取麦西亚的王位 |
[00:19] | for our puppet, Princess Kwenthrith. | 为了我们的傀儡柯文斯瑞思公主 |
[00:21] | Spare my brother. | 饶我弟弟一命 |
[00:27] | Porunn! | 芙恩 |
[00:31] | It is ended! | 结束了 |
[00:32] | How many more of us must die for your Christians? | 我们还要为你的这些基督徒再死多少人 |
[00:35] | This is your fault. | 这是你的错 |
[00:36] | What have the gods told you? | 诸神对你说了什么 |
[00:38] | What have you foreseen? | 你预见到了什么 |
[00:40] | No one can help you. | 没有人能帮你们 |
[00:48] | ♪More♪ | ♪请赐予我♪ |
[00:49] | ♪Give me more♪ | ♪更多♪ |
[00:50] | ♪Give me more♪ | ♪更多♪ |
[00:53] | ♪If I had a heart I could love you♪ | ♪我若有心就会爱你♪ |
[00:59] | ♪If I had a voice I would sing♪ | ♪我若有声便会高歌♪ |
[01:05] | ♪After the night when I wake up♪ | ♪沉沉黑夜我将苏醒♪ |
[01:10] | ♪I’ll see what tomorrow brings♪ | ♪敢问明日将奈我何♪ |
[01:16] | ♪I… I… I…♪ | ♪我…我…我…♪ |
[01:22] | ♪If I had a voice I would sing♪ | ♪我若有声就会歌唱♪ |
[01:40] | Ivar, what is it? | 伊瓦尔 怎么了 |
[01:50] | Where is Harbard? | 哈伯德在哪里 |
[01:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:53] | You have to find him. | 你得找到他 |
[01:55] | Ivar is suffering so badly. I can’t bear it! | 伊瓦尔很痛苦 我于心不忍 |
[01:58] | Why can’t you look after your own child? | 你自己的孩子要自己照顾 |
[02:02] | I am here. | 我来了 |
[02:12] | Ivar. | 伊瓦尔 |
[02:14] | There is no more pain, Ivar. | 没有痛苦了 伊瓦尔 |
[02:17] | No. No more pain. | 没有痛苦了 |
[02:20] | That’s right. | 这就对了 |
[02:22] | Very sleepy, Ivar. | 睡觉吧 伊瓦尔 |
[02:28] | You’re getting very sleepy. | 好好睡一觉吧 |
[02:31] | There’s no more pain. | 没有痛苦了 |
[02:35] | Go to sleep. | 睡觉吧 |
[02:49] | Who are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[02:51] | You know who I am. | 你知道我是谁 |
[02:52] | No, I don’t. | 不 我不知道 |
[02:55] | You have such power. | 你拥有如此力量 |
[02:59] | Are you a god? | 你是神吗 |
[03:00] | I wish. | 我倒希望是 |
[03:03] | For who would not wish for such a thing? | 谁不希望成为神呢 |
[04:09] | Porunn. | 芙恩 |
[05:20] | So much for Rollo, the warrior. | 勇士罗洛也不过如此嘛 |
[05:24] | The hammer to the cross. | 诸神在上 |
[05:26] | Where is your soul? | 你的心到底向着何方 |
[05:28] | Where is your belief? | 你的信仰到底为何 |
[05:32] | Floki, forget it. | 弗洛基 算了吧 |
[05:33] | This… | 这… |
[05:35] | This is the future. | 这就是将来 |
[05:38] | We cannot fight everyone. | 我们不能跟谁都打仗 |
[05:40] | There must be cooperation, | 必须跟人合作 |
[05:43] | alliances just as there are among the gods. | 必须有盟友 就跟诸神一样 |
[05:47] | That is the way forward. | 这样才能前进 |
[05:49] | Well, well. | 好吧好吧 |
[05:51] | It seems that the magic of | 看来你接受的 |
[05:52] | your Christian baptism has worked after all. | 基督教洗礼终于起作用了啊 |
[05:55] | You said the whole thing was a joke. | 你曾说那只是个玩笑 |
[05:57] | Perhaps you took it seriously. | 但或许你当真了 |
[06:00] | You know very well it was a joke. | 你很清楚那只是个玩笑 |
[06:01] | No. | 不 |
[06:03] | I can see that you have all drunk from the poisoned chalice! | 我看你们是都中了基督教的毒了 |
[06:06] | And the joke, Rollo, is on you! | 如今那个笑话 罗洛 是你 |
[06:23] | I see you are still suffering. | 看来你的伤口还在疼 |
[06:28] | I can make it better. | 我可以让你好过一些 |
[06:30] | How? | 你要怎么做 |
[06:34] | Lie back. | 躺下 |
[06:44] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[07:10] | I suppose I should thank you. | 或许我该谢谢你 |
[07:14] | I suppose that maybe you should. | 或许你是该谢我 |
[07:17] | I may have just saved your life. | 我这么做说不定救了你一命 |
[07:23] | Your brother is weak. | 你弟弟太软弱了 |
[07:27] | He is just a puppet. | 他就是个傀儡 |
[07:31] | And he will be your downfall. | 他会拖累你的 |
[07:38] | I know what you think about Ecbert. | 我知道你怎么看待艾克伯特 |
[07:40] | Do you believe him? | 你信任他吗 |
[07:42] | Should I not? | 我不该信他吗 |
[07:44] | He has always acted in his own interests. | 他关心的永远只有自己的利益 |
[07:46] | He wants power over me and over Mercia. | 他想拥有我和麦西亚 |
[07:49] | I did not fight for him. | 我不为他而战 |
[07:52] | I fought for my people, | 我是为我的人民而战 |
[07:56] | and for you. | 还有你 |
[08:03] | How is your wound? | 伤口怎么样了 |
[08:07] | It still hurts. | 还是疼 |
[08:13] | Do you need to lie back? | 你想躺下吗 |
[08:28] | Wait! | 等等 |
[08:31] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[08:33] | Out. | 出去 |
[08:34] | Where? With whom? | 去哪 跟谁出去 |
[08:35] | It is not your concern. | 这与你无关 |
[08:36] | Oh, It is my concern, | 不 这与我有关 |
[08:37] | since you are once again leaving your children behind. | 因为你又要把你的孩子们丢下给我 |
[08:40] | I know they will be safe with you. | 我知道有你照顾他们会很安全的 |
[08:42] | Are you going with him? | 你是跟他出去吗 |
[08:44] | Just look after my children, it’s all I ask. | 你只要照顾好我的孩子们就行了 |
[08:47] | No. | 不 |
[08:48] | What are you trying to do? | 你到底想干什么 |
[08:50] | I am trying to save you. | 我是想救你 |
[08:53] | It is not just the children. | 不仅是你的孩子们 |
[08:55] | You have other responsibilities. | 你还有其它的责任 |
[08:57] | Ragnar has left Kattegat in your care. | 拉格纳将卡德加特交托于你 |
[08:59] | There are folk who are waiting to see you. | 许多人民正等着见你 |
[09:01] | There are important matters to decide. | 还有很多重要事情等着你决定 |
[09:03] | Let go of your queen. | 放开你的王后 |
[09:05] | Then I will do it. | 那我会做的 |
[09:09] | I will accept the responsibility. | 我会接管你的责任 |
[09:21] | I heard a story about a king who was killed | 我听过一个故事 有个国王被杀害了 |
[09:23] | and all his family massacred. | 所有家人也惨遭屠杀 |
[09:26] | But his wife, Astrid, | 但他的妻子 阿斯特德 |
[09:28] | she escaped and fled to an island in the middle of a lake. | 她逃了出来 并躲到一个湖心小岛上 |
[09:31] | I was smuggled onto the island, | 我曾被人悄悄带上了岛 |
[09:35] | and I was introduced to Astrid. | 有幸见到了阿斯特德 |
[09:38] | She was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. | 她是我见过最美丽的女人 |
[09:41] | And she was a nymphomaniac. | 而且她性瘾成癖 |
[09:44] | She needed a lot of sex. | 无时无刻都想要男人 |
[09:50] | I was forced to sleep with her. | 我被迫与她交合 |
[09:53] | Forced? | 被迫 |
[09:55] | I heard later that nine months after I left the island, | 听说在我离开小岛九个月后 |
[09:59] | she gave birth to a second son called Olaf. | 她生下了次子奥洛夫 |
[10:03] | Now this Olaf is Grand Duke of Kiev and all Russia. | 如今这个奥洛夫正是基辅及整个俄罗斯的大公 |
[10:08] | And he is your son? | 他是你儿子吗 |
[10:11] | I am sure of it. | 我确定是的 |
[10:15] | I am forever in your debt. | 我对你无比感激 |
[10:17] | What you have done for my son is… | 你为我儿子所做之事… |
[10:19] | Is what I would do for any suffering creature. | 是我愿意为所有劳苦大众所做之事 |
[10:24] | Like you. | 就像你一样 |
[10:27] | Me? | 我 |
[10:28] | I am not suffering. | 我没有在受苦 |
[10:30] | Yes. | 不 |
[10:32] | Your husband is a long way away, | 你丈夫远在天边 |
[10:35] | and you fear he no longer loves or desires you. | 你担心他不再爱你不再对你有欲望 |
[10:42] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[11:12] | Remove your clothes. | 除去你的衣衫 |
[11:18] | It is cold. | 很冷 |
[11:20] | Then go back to your children. | 那就回去照顾你的孩子们 |
[11:23] | I do not want to be with my children. | 我不想跟我的孩子待一起 |
[13:28] | It is done. | 心事已成 |
[13:31] | I am glad. | 我很高兴 |
[13:34] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[13:44] | Do you love me? | 你爱我吗 |
[13:50] | Yes, I love you. | 是的 我爱你 |
[14:10] | What will King Ecbert do to me? | 艾克伯特国王会怎么处置我 |
[14:12] | He will do nothing to you, | 他不会处置你 |
[14:14] | so long as I protect you and Ragnar protects me. | 只要我保护你 拉格纳保护我 |
[14:20] | Ecbert must hide his power | 艾克伯特就必须在 |
[14:21] | behind a legitimate heir to the throne of Mercia. | 麦西亚的合法王位继承人面前隐藏自己的权力 |
[14:24] | Then he will not have me killed. | 那他就不会杀我 |
[14:26] | No, | 是的 |
[14:28] | he will not have you killed. | 他不会杀你 |
[14:30] | Burgred, you and I will be joint rulers to the throne of Mercia. | 博格雷德 你和我将共同掌控麦西亚的王位 |
[14:33] | Does that not excite you, hmm? | 这难道不会让你很兴奋吗 |
[14:36] | The Mercians may quarrel against us. | 麦西亚人可能会反对我们 |
[14:37] | No, they will not. | 不 他们不会的 |
[14:40] | Behind us are the iron fists of both Wessex and the Northmen. | 我们身后是韦塞克斯和北方人的铁拳 |
[14:44] | Do you see? | 你看到了吗 |
[14:46] | Then we will be prisoners of Ecbert and Ragnar. | 那我们就会成为艾克伯特和拉格纳的阶下囚 |
[14:51] | I suppose. | 我想是的 |
[14:53] | But better prisoners than dead, hmm? | 但是阶下囚总比死人好 对吗 |
[14:56] | Prisoners can always escape. | 阶下囚总是可以逃走的 |
[15:21] | It is not his fault. | 这不是他的错 |
[15:26] | No, you are right. | 是 你说得对 |
[15:29] | It is someone else’s fault. | 这是另一个人的错 |
[15:31] | Who’s that? | 谁的错 |
[15:33] | Is it not clear to you, Bjorn Ironside? | 你还不明白吗 比约恩·艾恩赛德 |
[15:37] | Who brought the Christ god into our lives? | 是谁把基督教的主带进了我们的世界 |
[15:40] | Floki says we have betrayed our gods | 弗洛基说我们背叛了我们的神 |
[15:43] | to serve a Christian king and a Christian god. | 转而侍奉一个基督教国王和基督教的主 |
[15:47] | Unlike Floki, I do not think I can speak for the gods. | 跟弗洛基不同 我不觉得我可以代神明发言 |
[15:54] | All I know is that my desires and ambitions | 我只知道我为了我们的人民 |
[15:57] | for our people have never changed. | 而生的欲望和野心从未改变 |
[16:00] | And now that I am King, | 而现在我是国王 |
[16:03] | I must try to bring them about. | 我必须让他们调转方向 |
[16:07] | What limits did Odin put upon his curiosity? | 奥丁对他的好奇心设过什么限制呢 |
[16:11] | Who can say? | 谁能说得准呢 |
[16:12] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[16:13] | So unless I seek out those limits, | 所以除非我能清楚这些限制 |
[16:16] | I cannot say that I have honored his spirit. | 否则我都不敢说我遵从了他的精神 |
[16:19] | Floki threatens me with Odin, | 弗洛基以奥丁威胁我 |
[16:21] | but I would not be ashamed to meet the god face-to-face. | 但我即使直面我们的神 也不会有什么羞愧 |
[16:32] | When Ragnar returns, | 等拉格纳回来 |
[16:33] | I am sure he will stay but a short time | 我确定他待不了多久 |
[16:36] | before sailing back home. | 就会出发回家 |
[16:39] | He is, after all, a king. | 他 毕竟是个国王 |
[16:43] | But you could stay. | 但你可以留下 |
[16:46] | To what purpose, King Ecbert? | 以什么名义呢 艾克伯特国王 |
[16:48] | Well, surely, | 无疑 |
[16:50] | someone must stay to make sure | 必须有人留下来确保 |
[16:51] | that the new settlement is successful, | 新定居群落的成功安定 |
[16:56] | the first harvest safely gathered. | 以及第一批收成能够平安地采集 |
[16:59] | Someone will stay to do that. | 会有人留下来做的 |
[17:01] | But even if I am not a king, I am an earl. | 虽然我不是国王 起码我也是个伯爵 |
[17:06] | I must return to look after my people. | 我必须回去照顾我的子民 |
[17:08] | It is fine and it is good to talk of responsibilities, | 谈责任可以 也是应该的 |
[17:12] | but there are other things in life. | 但人生中还有其他的事 |
[17:17] | What if I asked you personally to stay? | 如果我以私人名义要求你留下呢 |
[17:22] | I have enjoyed your company. | 我很享受你的陪伴 |
[17:24] | And the sex. | 还有你的床上功夫 |
[17:35] | Even so, | 尽管如此 |
[17:36] | although you have made me happy and fulfilled, | 虽然你让我既欢愉又满足 |
[17:42] | I have come to understand that | 但我渐渐明白 |
[17:44] | the only person you truly care for | 你唯一在乎的人 |
[17:48] | is yourself. | 是你自己 |
[18:06] | Forgive me, Earl Kalf. | 请原谅我 卡尔夫伯爵 |
[18:09] | There is something we must earnestly consider. | 有些事我们必须认真考虑一下 |
[18:18] | And what must I so earnestly consider? | 必须认真考虑什么事 |
[18:24] | At some point, if she still lives, | 在某个地方 如果她还活着 |
[18:27] | Lagertha will return from the raid. | 拉葛莎会从劫掠中生还归来 |
[18:29] | And she will bring with her most of our young warriors, | 她将会把我们最年轻的战士带回来 |
[18:32] | hardened by battle, | 他们身经百战 |
[18:33] | perhaps enriched by spoils. | 或许满载战利品而归 |
[18:36] | And, I assume, loyal to her. | 我猜想 他们会非常忠于她 |
[18:41] | Do you really suppose that I have not considered that? | 你真的认为我没考虑过这一点吗 |
[18:44] | Do you really think, poor Einar, | 你真的认为 可怜的艾纳 |
[18:46] | that I have not prepared for that? | 我对她没做任何准备吗 |
[18:49] | I have invited someone here to join us. | 我已经邀请了一个人加入我们的阵营 |
[18:53] | A very significant person indeed. | 当然是个非常厉害的人物 |
[18:57] | And he will arrive here very soon. | 他很快就会到来 |
[19:03] | Very soon. | 很快 |
[19:14] | What are you two whispering about? | 你们两个在说什么悄悄话 |
[19:18] | Where is our mother? | 我们的母亲去哪了 |
[19:22] | Your mother goes to Harbard | 因为你们的弟弟伊瓦尔 |
[19:24] | because of your brother Ivar. | 你们的母亲去找哈伯德了 |
[19:26] | Ivar needs your mother more than you do, | 伊瓦尔比你们更需要你们的母亲 |
[19:29] | and Harbard helps her to look after him. | 而哈伯德帮她照看他 |
[19:33] | Someday, Ubbe, you will understand | 有一天 乌比 你会明白 |
[19:34] | what a mother has to sacrifice for her children. | 一个母亲为了自己孩子可以做出多大牺牲 |
[19:49] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[19:53] | Where are you going? | 你们俩要去哪 |
[19:58] | They’ll be all right. | 会没事的 |
[20:02] | Where are Ubbe and Hvitserk? | 乌比和维塞克去哪了 |
[20:05] | They went out. | 他们出去了 |
[20:08] | I don’t know why I feel frightened. | 不知为何我感到恐惧 |
[20:12] | I have to find them. | 我得去把他们找回来 |
[20:21] | Hey, Ivar. | 伊瓦尔 |
[21:06] | Ubbe! | 乌比 |
[21:08] | Hvitserk! | 维塞克 |
[21:11] | Stop! | 停下来 |
[21:17] | Stop! | 停下来 |
[21:20] | Ubbe, stop. | 乌比 停下 |
[21:40] | Ubbe. | 乌比 |
[21:42] | Hvitserk, stop! | 维塞克 停下 |
[24:41] | Father. | 父亲 |
[24:42] | My son. | 我的儿子 |
[24:46] | No father could be prouder. | 没有父亲会比我更骄傲了 |
[24:51] | Your wife has missed you beyond endurance. | 你妻子已经对你思念难耐了 |
[24:56] | I have often come across her in the chapel, | 我经常在路过教堂的时候 |
[24:58] | weeping and privately | 看到她在偷偷哭泣 |
[25:00] | praying to God for your safe and sure return. | 向上帝祈祷你能安然无恙地归来 |
[25:05] | Judith. | 朱迪斯 |
[25:14] | Princess. | 公主 |
[25:15] | Ah, come. | 跟我来 |
[25:18] | Sire. | 陛下 |
[25:22] | Sire, this is my young brother, Burgred. | 陛下 这是我的弟弟 博格雷德 |
[25:24] | He says that the campaign against us was no fault of his. | 他说攻打我们的战役并不是他的错 |
[25:28] | Well, I am glad to hear it. | 很高兴听你这么说 |
[25:31] | Welcome, Burgred, to Wessex. | 博格雷德 欢迎来到韦塞克斯 |
[25:35] | Sire, my sister has told me | 陛下 我姐姐跟我说 |
[25:38] | you are a most generous and forgiving monarch. | 您是最慷慨仁慈的君王 |
[25:42] | I throw myself completely at your mercy. | 我听凭您的处置 |
[25:44] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[25:46] | I meant what I said. You are most welcome. | 我的心意是真的 这里欢迎你 |
[25:50] | Please join us to feast and celebrate | 请一起入宴 共同庆祝 |
[25:53] | the happy future of Mercia. | 麦西亚幸福的未来 |
[25:56] | You see, I told you. Come, come. | 你看 我就说吧 快走 |
[26:07] | Ragnar Lothbrok. | 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克 |
[26:13] | Forgive me if I do not kiss your hand. | 请原谅我不吻你的手 |
[26:16] | I would not expect it from you. | 我也没有这个期待 |
[26:18] | As I’ve told you before, we are equals, you and I. | 我说过的 你我是平等的 |
[26:22] | How is the, uh, settlement? | 定居群落那边怎么样了 |
[26:26] | Well, if you want to know the answer to that question, | 你想知道的话 |
[26:29] | you had better ask Earl Ingstad. | 还是自己去问英格斯塔德伯爵吧 |
[26:37] | You’re wounded. | 你受伤了 |
[26:38] | Ah, yes. | 是啊 |
[26:39] | But… | 不过 |
[26:41] | But Princess Kwenthrith gave me some of her medicine. | 不过柯文斯瑞思公主给了我她的药 |
[26:50] | How is the settlement? | 定居群落那边如何 |
[26:53] | It’s working. We have planted the first crop. | 成了 我们种下了第一批作物 |
[26:57] | King Ecbert gave us a new plow, | 艾克伯特国给了我们一个新犁 |
[26:59] | and always assured us of his protection. | 而且保证我们受他的保护 |
[27:05] | And you believed him? | 你相信他吗 |
[27:07] | Yes. | 相信 |
[27:10] | So it seems you two got on well, then. | 看来你们俩处的不错啊 |
[27:14] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:16] | For the sake of all of us. | 为了我们大家的利益 |
[27:22] | So you sacrificed yourself for the common good. | 所以你是在为大我而牺牲小我呗 |
[27:28] | As did you, Ragnar. | 你也是 拉格纳 |
[27:35] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[27:41] | Hello, brother. | 你好啊 兄弟 |
[27:45] | I don’t like you. | 我不喜欢你 |
[28:03] | Porunn. | 芙恩 |
[28:10] | Hello, Bjorn. | 你好 比约恩 |
[28:14] | Are you enjoying yourself? | 玩的开心吗 |
[28:17] | There must be a feast. | 一定在举行盛宴吧 |
[28:24] | Why don’t you talk to me? | 为什么不说话 |
[28:31] | Poor Bjorn. | 可怜的比约恩 |
[28:33] | You won’t want to marry me now, will you? | 现在你肯定不想娶我了吧 |
[28:37] | Don’t say that. | 别这么说 |
[28:59] | Athelstan. | 艾塞斯坦 |
[29:01] | My friend. | 我的朋友 |
[29:07] | The battle for Mercia is won. | 麦西亚的战斗打赢了 |
[29:10] | But not yet the settlement. | 但定居那边还没完事 |
[29:12] | Stay. Stay, both of you. | 留下吧 你们俩都留下吧 |
[29:16] | Oversee your future. | 守护你们的未来 |
[29:18] | What could be more important? | 还有什么更重要的呢 |
[29:20] | I have told you my decision. | 我已经告诉你我的决定了 |
[29:24] | Perhaps Athelstan will stay. | 也许艾塞斯坦可以留下 |
[29:28] | Will you? | 你要留下吗 |
[29:30] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[29:32] | I’ve not discussed it with Ragnar. | 我还没问过拉格纳 |
[29:34] | Hmm, or with Judith. | 还是没问过朱迪斯呢 |
[29:39] | My daughter-in-law has grown fond of you. | 我的儿媳可是很喜欢你啊 |
[29:43] | I know it. She has told me. | 我知道的 她都告诉我了 |
[29:45] | She sometimes uses you as a confessor. | 她有时会选择你作为她忏悔的对象 |
[29:50] | If you go, she will miss you. | 你要是走了她会想你的 |
[29:54] | As indeed will I. | 我也会 |
[30:13] | They are trying to make you stay? | 他们想让你留下吗 |
[30:18] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:22] | There is something between you and that girl? | 你和那个女孩有事吧 |
[30:28] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:30] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[30:33] | Nobody understands. | 没人明白 |
[30:42] | We’re all free to do as we please. | 我们有权随心所欲 |
[30:46] | Are we still talking about women? | 我们还在谈论女人吗 |
[31:02] | They say you will go home with Ragnar. | 他们说你会和拉格纳一起回家 |
[31:10] | Your husband is back. | 你丈夫回来了 |
[31:12] | I gave myself to you. | 我把自己献给了你 |
[31:16] | Please don’t leave me. | 请不要离开我 |
[31:33] | What will you do with Mercia? | 你打算怎么处理麦西亚 |
[31:35] | I will crown Kwenthrith and her brother Burgred as joint rulers. | 我会让柯文斯瑞思和博格雷德共同治理 |
[31:40] | That makes sense. | 这很合理 |
[31:42] | You see how they feel for one another. | 他们之间的感情你也看在眼里 |
[31:43] | Why choose between them? | 何必要在二者中取其一呢 |
[31:46] | They will not rule in any case. | 他们是不可能治理的了得 |
[31:50] | Then who will, Ragnar Lothbrok? | 那谁又能呢 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克 |
[31:53] | You will. | 你能 |
[31:55] | For you have given them the crown. | 因为是你封他们为王的 |
[31:58] | Well, the important thing for me | 对我来说重要的是 |
[32:00] | is that there will be stability in the region. | 统治境内得以稳定 |
[32:06] | The important thing for you | 对你来说重要的是 |
[32:08] | is that Wessex will have power in Mercia. | 韦塞克斯得以控制麦西亚 |
[32:13] | Actually, the really important thing for me | 其实对我来说真正重要的是 |
[32:17] | is that your settlement is a success. | 你的定居群落建设成功 |
[32:20] | You’ve helped me in my conquest for Mercia, | 你帮我征服了麦西亚 |
[32:22] | and I’ve helped you to establish a settlement | 我帮你在我的国土正中心 |
[32:24] | in the very heart of my kingdom. | 建设了定居群落 |
[32:27] | If you remember, | 如果你还有印象 |
[32:28] | it was one of the first things we ever talked about. | 这才是我们最早谈论的东西 |
[32:31] | I remember it very well. | 我记得很清楚 |
[32:35] | You and I, | 我和你 |
[32:38] | we understand each other. | 彼此相知 |
[32:41] | That is why we are allies, | 这就是为何我们是盟友 |
[32:44] | and will remain so. | 也是为何我们的盟约将长存 |
[32:55] | Do you think you’re a good man? | 你觉得你是个好人吗 |
[33:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:03] | I think so. | 我是这么觉着的 |
[33:07] | Are you a good man? | 你是个好人吗 |
[33:13] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:16] | I think so. | 我也是这么觉着的 |
[33:22] | Are you corrupt? | 你开始变坏了吗 |
[33:27] | Oh, yes. | 当然 |
[33:31] | Are you? | 你呢 |
[33:39] | Floki? | 弗洛基 |
[33:44] | What are you doing out here? | 你在外面坐着干什么 |
[33:48] | I came to talk to the gods. | 我在和神灵交谈 |
[33:52] | They are angry, Rollo. | 他们很愤怒 罗洛 |
[33:58] | And I’m so afraid that we must one day | 恐怕终有一天我们要 |
[34:00] | choose between them | 在神灵 |
[34:03] | and your brother. | 和你弟弟间做出选择 |
[34:06] | For me, it will never come to that. | 对我而言 这一天永远不会到来 |
[34:25] | So, once again, Athelstan, | 我又要问你一次了 艾塞斯坦 |
[34:30] | you have to make a choice. | 你总得做个选择 |
[34:34] | Will you go back with Ragnar Lothbrok or will you stay with us? | 你要和拉格纳一起回去还是留在我们身边 |
[34:38] | I have made up my mind. | 我已经下定决心了 |
[34:42] | I will go back with Ragnar. | 我要和拉格纳一起回去 |
[34:46] | All my future lies with Ragnar. | 我的未来与拉格纳无法分割 |
[34:51] | I think that is the wrong decision. | 我觉得这是个错误的决定 |
[34:59] | So, you left your earldom. | 你离开了你的领地 |
[35:05] | Are you not afraid? | 你不害怕吗 |
[35:09] | No, I have a good man who looks after it for me. | 不怕 我有个好下属帮我管理领地 |
[35:14] | Why should I be afraid? | 我为什么该害怕 |
[35:19] | All men are ambitious. | 所有的男人都有野心 |
[35:23] | Not Kalf. | 卡尔夫没有 |
[35:30] | Earl Kalf. | 卡尔夫伯爵 |
[35:37] | Earl Kalf. | 卡尔夫伯爵 |
[35:41] | Earl Kalf! | 卡尔夫伯爵 |
[35:44] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[35:46] | Your guests have arrived. | 你的客人到了 |
[36:08] | Erlendur, son of Horik. | 恩朗德 赫里克之子 |
[36:12] | How gladly we welcome you to our hall. | 您的到来令我们欢欣鼓舞 |
[36:16] | How impatiently I have awaited your coming. | 我日日夜夜盼着您来 |
[36:19] | I’m most grateful for your invitation, Earl Kalf. | 非常感谢您的邀请 卡尔夫伯爵 |
[36:22] | I believe with all my heart that you and I are natural allies. | 我相信 我们是绝对的盟友 |
[36:26] | Yes! Against the Lothbroks and all their kith and kin. | 没错 我们要一同对抗罗斯布洛克一伙儿人 |
[36:29] | And we have another natural ally. | 我们还有一位盟友 |
[36:33] | You may recall that Ragnar blood eagled his enemy, Jarl Borg. | 拉格纳曾对他的敌人博格首领处以血鹰之刑 |
[36:37] | But he forgot to kill Jarl Borg’s wife, | 但他却忘了处死博格首领的妻子 |
[36:40] | who subsequently gave birth to a son, | 之后她诞下一名男婴 |
[36:43] | and who is now my wife. | 并成为了我的妻子 |
[36:45] | Come, Torvi. | 来 托尔薇 |
[36:53] | Good day to you, Earl Kalf. | 你好 卡尔夫伯爵 |
[36:56] | Good day to you, Torvi. | 你好 托尔薇 |
[36:58] | And to your son, | 也祝您儿子好 |
[37:01] | the legitimate heir of the great Jarl Borg. | 他是博格首领的正统继承人 |
[37:08] | My dear brother, | 我亲爱的弟弟 |
[37:10] | my dear Burgred, | 博格雷德 |
[37:12] | before all these people, | 今天当着大家的面 |
[37:13] | before King Ecbert of Wessex, | 当着韦塞克斯之王艾克伯特 |
[37:16] | King Ragnar and King Aelle of Northumbria, | 拉格纳国王和诺森布里亚之王埃勒的面 |
[37:20] | let me say that I have made peace with my past. | 我想说我已放下过去的纠葛 |
[37:25] | I have come to terms with my family, | 我与家人重拾亲情 |
[37:27] | with all the violence visited upon me. | 决定放下武器 不再争斗 |
[37:31] | And now at last I am free from my anger, | 现在我终于摆脱心中的愤怒 |
[37:34] | saved from my nightmares. | 噩梦终醒 |
[37:39] | And, finally, I know who I am. | 我也终于找到了自我 |
[37:43] | And so, my dear, | 亲爱的 |
[37:46] | let us celebrate our alliance, | 让我们一同庆贺你我的联盟 |
[37:50] | and drink to victory over my abusers. | 让我们为胜利一同举杯畅饮 |
[37:54] | My dear sister, you have saved me. | 我亲爱的姐姐 你拯救了我 |
[37:59] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[38:04] | How I’ve always loved you. | 我一直都如此爱你 |
[38:09] | Yes. | 好 |
[38:13] | Salutations, my love. | 干杯 我的爱 |
[38:39] | Burgred! | 博格雷德 |
[39:33] | My lords, ladies and gentlemen, | 各位大人 女士们先生们 |
[39:36] | please rise and raise your cups | 请起立 共同举杯 |
[39:39] | to the sole and only ruler of Mercia. | 向麦西亚唯一的统治者表示祝贺 |
[39:51] | To the Queen of Mercia. | 麦西亚女王万岁 |
[39:54] | To the Queen. | 女王万岁 |
[39:57] | To the Queen. | 女王万岁 |
[40:38] | Why so quiet? | 怎么这么安静 |
[40:40] | Nothing to talk about? | 不想说点什么吗 |
[40:43] | Not with you, perhaps. | 和你没话说 |
[40:46] | So you are tired of me already? | 这么快就厌倦我了吗 |
[40:50] | Not to worry. It is time for me to be on my way. | 没事 反正我也要上路了 |
[40:56] | I am never anywhere too long. | 我在各个地方都待不长 |
[41:00] | I’m too restless. | 精力旺盛所致 |
[41:08] | The boy is well. | 孩子挺好的 |
[41:13] | In future, I doubt he will suffer such pains as before. | 他以后不会再如此苦痛 |
[41:18] | I’ve taken some of his pains upon myself. | 我替他承受了一些痛苦 |
[41:24] | And your friend Siggy, she’s also very happy. | 还有你的朋友西吉 她也很开心 |
[41:27] | She’s with her husband, sons, daughter in Valhalla. | 她在瓦尔哈拉殿堂与她的丈夫儿女团聚了 |
[41:33] | If you don’t believe me, you could ask the Seer. | 你要是不信我的话 可以去问先知 |
[41:39] | Farewell then. | 再见了 |
[41:43] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[41:51] | Just a wanderer. | 一个流浪的人 |