时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Vikings… | 《维京传奇》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | You made me suffer… | 你让我痛苦… |
[00:03] | And now, I shall make you suffer. | 而现在 该轮到你了 |
[00:08] | All he did was kill a Christian. | 他只是杀了一个基督徒 |
[00:09] | This is not about Christians! | 这不是基督徒的问题 |
[00:11] | It’s about loyalty… | 而是忠诚… |
[00:12] | And trust! | 和信任 |
[00:14] | I will not be tied in holy matrimony | 我不会让自己身陷政治联姻 |
[00:16] | to someone who is more beast than man. | 嫁给一个禽兽不如的男人 |
[00:18] | You cannot force me to share your bed. | 你不能强迫我和你同床共枕 |
[00:21] | Force is only necessary against one’s enemies. | “强迫” 只有针对敌人才有必要 |
[00:24] | Queen Kwenthrith and her son have been imprisoned. | 柯文斯瑞斯女王和她儿子被囚禁了 |
[00:27] | Whatever else, save the son! | 无论如何 救她儿子 |
[00:31] | Kill the Queen! | 杀死王后 |
[00:39] | What are you doing up here? | 你在这做什么呢 |
[00:41] | I am trying to dig a grave for my daughter. | 我要为我女儿挖个坟墓 |
[00:43] | – Have you told Floki? – No. | -你告诉弗洛基了吗 -没有 |
[00:51] | ♪More♪ | ♪请赐予我♪ |
[00:52] | ♪Give me more♪ | ♪更多♪ |
[00:53] | ♪Give me more♪ | ♪更多♪ |
[00:57] | ♪If I had a heart I could love you♪ | ♪我若有心就会爱你♪ |
[01:02] | ♪If I had a voice I would sing♪ | ♪我若有声便会高歌♪ |
[01:08] | ♪After the night when I wake up♪ | ♪沉沉黑夜我将苏醒♪ |
[01:13] | ♪I’ll see what tomorrow brings♪ | ♪敢问明日将奈我何♪ |
[01:19] | ♪I… I… I…♪ | ♪我…我…我…♪ |
[01:25] | ♪If I had a voice I would sing♪ | ♪我若有声就会歌唱♪ |
[02:08] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[02:15] | As long as I can remember, | 我一直记得 |
[02:17] | I have desired you, | 我想要你 |
[02:20] | and although I thought it was power that I wanted, | 虽然我以为我想要的是权力 |
[02:24] | it’s not true. | 但其实不是 |
[02:26] | All I ever really wanted was you. | 我真正想要的只有你 |
[02:33] | And seeing that you are still young enough, | 看你现在还是这么年轻 |
[02:35] | I hope and I dream that we can have a child together. | 我希望和梦想 我们可以一起生个孩子 |
[02:43] | Then my happiness would be complete. | 那我的幸福就圆满了 |
[03:01] | I need to piss. | 我要去小解 |
[03:29] | Bjorn Lothbrok has left Kattegat. | 比约恩·罗斯布洛克已经离开卡特加特了 |
[03:32] | He is living alone in a hut in the interior. | 他一个人住在内陆的一间小屋里 |
[03:35] | It would be a perfect opportunity to assassinate him. | 这是暗杀他的绝佳时机 |
[03:45] | I thought we came together | 我以为我们一起来这是要 |
[03:46] | to destroy the family of Ragnar Lothbrok. | 毁掉拉格纳·罗斯布洛克的家庭 |
[03:49] | I thought that was your ambition, as it is mine. | 我以为你跟我一样 都有这个野心 |
[03:53] | For me, I will not rest until my father’s death is avenged. | 除非报了杀父之仇 否则我绝不停手 |
[03:59] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[04:01] | It is the perfect opportunity. | 的确是最佳时机 |
[04:04] | And I also know the perfect man for the job. | 我还知道做这事的绝佳人选 |
[04:06] | A Berserker. | 一位狂暴战士 |
[06:10] | Helga. | 海尔格 |
[06:13] | Helga! Helga! Helga! | 海尔格 海尔格 海尔格 |
[06:18] | Helga. | 海尔格 |
[06:39] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[06:42] | I’m sorry, Helga. | 对不起 海尔格 |
[06:45] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[06:47] | So am I. | 我也一样 |
[06:49] | Believe me, so am I. | 相信我 我也一样 |
[07:20] | May the gods go with you, my friend. | 众神与你同在 我的朋友 |
[07:21] | And may you enjoy yourself. | 希望你能好好享受 |
[07:25] | Here is some protection. | 给你一点庇护吧 |
[07:27] | This was my father’s ring. | 这是我父亲的戒指 |
[07:29] | If anyone stops you, you say you wear the ring of King Horik, | 若有人拦你 你就说你戴着赫瑞克国王的戒指 |
[07:32] | fashioned for him by the magic boat builder, Floki. | 是那个神奇的造船人弗洛基专为他所制 |
[07:35] | All men will let you pass, | 这样 无论是谁都会让路的 |
[07:37] | until you reach your destination. | 你会一路畅通无阻抵达终点 |
[07:43] | There will also be gold and silver | 你回来的时候 |
[07:45] | waiting for you when you return, | 会有金银等着你 |
[07:46] | if you have succeeded. | 若你能成功的话 |
[07:49] | However you do it, kill Bjorn Ironside. | 无论你用什么方法 给我杀了比约恩·艾恩赛德 |
[09:30] | 今天是圣欧拉利亚盛宴 愿上帝保佑神圣的殉道者 | |
[09:42] | St. Eulalia. | 圣欧拉利亚 |
[09:44] | St. Eulalia. | 圣欧拉利亚 |
[10:02] | Forgive me, Father. | 原谅我 父亲 |
[10:05] | What about, my daughter? | 怎么了 女儿 |
[10:07] | St. Eulalia. Why was she sainted? | 圣欧拉利亚 她为何被尊为圣人 |
[10:10] | Eulalia was martyred by the pagan Roman Emperor Maximian. | 欧拉利亚被异教徒罗马皇帝马克西米安所杀 |
[10:16] | She refused to renounce her Christian faith | 她拒绝放弃她的基督信仰 |
[10:19] | and was sentenced to be burned at the stake. | 终被绑在火刑柱上烧死 |
[10:22] | But the flames did not burn her. | 但火焰并未烧死她 |
[10:25] | She was left alive in the pyre, | 她在火葬堆中活了下来 |
[10:27] | her flesh totally untouched. | 她的肉体毫发无伤 |
[10:30] | And what did they do to her? | 他们对她做了什么 |
[10:35] | My sweet daughter asked what happened to Eulalia. | 我可爱的女儿问欧拉利亚身上发生了什么 |
[10:41] | She was beheaded. | 她被斩首了 |
[10:46] | Her naked body was thrown into the Forum. | 她的裸体被丢到古罗马广场 |
[10:48] | However, God sent a blanket of snow to protect her modesty. | 但是上帝降下雪毯遮盖她的身体 |
[10:54] | And she ascended to heaven | 最终她化成一只白鸽 |
[10:58] | in the form of a dove. | 飞进了天堂 |
[11:02] | My husband is just like that pagan Emperor. | 我的丈夫就像那个异教皇帝一样 |
[11:06] | He’d probably like to destroy me in the same way, | 他可能想用同样的方式毁了我 |
[11:08] | by burning me alive, or cutting off my head. | 想活生生烧死我 或者砍下我的头颅 |
[11:20] | Woman. | 女人 |
[11:22] | – My woman… – Don’t touch me! | -我的女人… -别碰我 |
[11:24] | Don’t ever touch me, you ignorant savage! | 永远都别想碰我 你个愚昧的野人 |
[11:28] | I will never be your woman. | 我永远不会做你的女人 |
[11:39] | I want a divorce. Arrange it. | 我要求离婚 给我安排好 |
[11:43] | Fill the Duke’s glass. | 斟满大公的酒杯 |
[11:45] | Let us be calm. | 我们冷静下来 |
[12:05] | What are we to do, Count Odo? | 我们该怎么做 奥托伯爵 |
[12:08] | We have to stop him leaving. | 我们得阻止他离开 |
[12:10] | If he leaves now, it will be catastrophic | 如果他现在离开 我们城市 |
[12:12] | for our attempts to defend the city against his brother. | 要抵御他兄长入侵的计划将会变成一场悲剧 |
[12:15] | Try and tell him. | 去试图说服他 |
[12:53] | Your Grace? | 陛下 |
[12:58] | Now. | 请 |
[13:05] | Paris. | 巴黎 |
[13:08] | Me and you. | 我和你 |
[13:11] | Together. | 一起 |
[13:12] | Can you understand? | 你听得懂吗 |
[13:41] | Ah, I understand! | 我懂了 |
[13:43] | You want to learn! | 你想学习 |
[13:44] | You want to speak our language. | 你想说我们的语言 |
[13:49] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[13:51] | I will find you a teacher. | 我会为你请老师 |
[13:55] | Soon we will talk. | 很快我们就能沟通 |
[14:14] | Well? | 如何 |
[14:16] | He will stay. | 他将留下 |
[14:19] | Thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[14:25] | Drink. | 喝吧 |
[14:28] | More! | 我还要 |
[14:56] | You haven’t told him, have you? | 你还没告诉他 是吧 |
[15:06] | He needs to know, Helga. | 得让他知道 海尔格 |
[15:27] | What is he talking about, Helga? | 他在说些什么 海尔格 |
[15:34] | What is it you haven’t told me? | 你有什么没告诉我 |
[15:38] | Our daughter is dead. | 我们的女儿死了 |
[15:43] | She caught a fever. | 她发了烧 |
[15:45] | There was nothing I could do. | 我已无能为力 |
[16:36] | Shit. | 该死 |
[16:41] | Bear. | 熊 |
[16:57] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿呢 |
[17:04] | 韦塞克斯 | |
[17:05] | Ready! The shields up! | 预备 举起盾牌 |
[17:08] | That’s it! One! | 就是这样 一 |
[17:10] | Today, I would like to show you | 今天 我要教你 |
[17:12] | how to make the color known as vermillion. | 如何调出朱红色 |
[17:15] | Prudentius, you are a Frank. | 普顿修斯 你是法兰克人 |
[17:18] | Tell me what you know about | 关于北方人近来 |
[17:19] | the recent attack on Paris by the Northmen. | 对巴黎的攻击 你都知道些什么 |
[17:24] | You have heard about it, I assume? | 想必你应该知道此事 |
[17:27] | Who has not heard about it? | 谁人不知晓此事 |
[17:29] | It is a cause celebre across the whole of Europe. | 在整个欧洲都引起了轰动 |
[17:32] | The city was besieged? | 那城市被围攻了吗 |
[17:34] | Exactly. She was besieged. | 正是 她被围攻了 |
[17:37] | Assailed from every quarter. | 攻击从四面八方袭来 |
[17:40] | God knows how those poor Christian people suffered. | 上帝知道那些可怜的基督徒如何活下来的 |
[17:44] | But they triumphed? | 但是他们胜利了吗 |
[17:46] | Of course. | 当然 |
[17:48] | God was on their side. | 因有天助 |
[17:51] | I have already heard many details of the siege | 我已经从圣丹尼修道院院长那里 |
[17:55] | and the consequences from | 得知有关围城的 |
[17:56] | the Abbot of the monastery of St. Denis. | 诸多细节和后续结果 |
[17:59] | It turns out that many of the pagans | 有许多异教徒 |
[18:03] | who entered the Cathedral of Notre Dame | 在进入诺丹大教堂后 |
[18:05] | afterwards were struck down by disease. | 就身染了重病 |
[18:08] | Did the Abbot know the identity of the Northmen | 院长知道是哪些北方人 |
[18:11] | who attacked the city? | 攻击了城市吗 |
[18:15] | Their leader was the famous Viking, Ragnar Lothbrok, | 他们的领导者是著名维京人 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克 |
[18:20] | wrath of God, | 众神之怒 |
[18:22] | who even pretended to be dead to get inside the walls. | 为了进入城墙 不惜装死 |
[18:27] | But probably now is really dead for his impiety. | 但也许如今他已为其不虔诚的行为付出了生命的代价 |
[18:32] | Was there any mention of an English monk called Athelstan, | 有提到过一个叫艾塞斯坦的英国僧侣吗 |
[18:37] | who might have been fighting with Ragnar’s band? | 他当时可能与拉格纳的队伍一起战斗过 |
[18:41] | A Christian? | 是基督徒吗 |
[18:42] | If it is true, he should be caught and crucified. | 如果是真的 他应被抓住并钉在十字架上 |
[18:53] | Glair, for adhesion. | 蛋白 是为了做粘合剂 |
[19:28] | Pretending to be dead. | 装死这一招 |
[19:32] | How like our Ragnar. | 多像我们的拉格纳啊 |
[19:34] | You cannot fault his ingenuity, as always. | 一如往昔 你不能否认他的聪明才智 |
[19:38] | He has no news of our Athelstan. | 他没有我们艾塞斯坦的消息 |
[19:43] | He told me many of the attackers fell sick | 他说很多袭击者病倒了 |
[19:45] | and died after entering the Cathedral. | 并在进入大教堂后死去 |
[19:49] | Our friend Athelstan lives on, | 我们的朋友艾塞斯坦活在 |
[19:51] | both in Alfred and in you, Judith. | 阿尔弗雷德和你的心中 朱迪斯 |
[19:56] | God’s sacred vessel, | 上帝的圣杯 |
[19:57] | chosen to deliver the holy man’s child. | 是用于递送圣人之子的 |
[20:02] | What am I really but just a sinful woman? | 我难道真的只是一个有罪的女人吗 |
[20:07] | We are all sinful, Judith. | 我们都有罪 朱迪斯 |
[20:11] | Ever since we were thrown out of Paradise. | 自从我们被逐出天堂后 |
[20:15] | That is all our burden. | 那是我们的重责 |
[22:44] | We have to light a fire. | 我们必须得点起火堆 |
[22:49] | We can’t. | 不行 |
[22:51] | We’re still in Mercia and they’ll be looking for us. | 我们还没出麦西亚 他们肯定在找我们 |
[22:55] | Look at my child. | 你看我的孩子 |
[22:58] | He has had nothing to eat, and he is freezing to death. | 他没有东西可吃 快要冻死了 |
[23:12] | – No, he can’t eat that. – You have to eat it. | -不 他不能吃那个 -你必须吃 |
[23:15] | You have to live. | 你必须得活下去 |
[23:25] | Ready, men? | 准备好了吗 兄弟 |
[23:26] | – Yes, my lord. – Good, ready the horses. | -好了 大人 -好 备马 |
[23:46] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[25:34] | Thor came to a deep channel. | 托尔来到一道深深的海峡面前 |
[25:37] | The sun dazzled upon the water. | 阳光倒映在水面上 |
[25:40] | On the far bank, a figure sprawled in the sun, | 远方的对岸 有人沐浴在阳光里 |
[25:44] | his flat-bottomed boat beside him. | 旁边泊着他的平底船 |
[25:48] | “Hey,” Yelled Thor. | “嘿” 托尔喊道 |
[25:50] | “You over there! | “那边那个人 |
[25:52] | “Are you the ferryman and whose ferry is that?” | 你是船夫吗 那是谁的船” |
[25:56] | The figure sat up. | 那人坐了起来 |
[25:58] | He cupped his hands and shouted, | 把手拢在嘴边喊道 |
[26:01] | “Hildolf, the slaughtered wolf, entrusted it to me! | “是西尔多夫 战狼交给我的 |
[26:06] | “And he has given me my orders! | 还给我下达了命令 |
[26:08] | “So, if you want to cross here, | 所以你要是想过来 |
[26:11] | “Tell me your name!” Demanded the ferryman. | 就报上名来” 船夫道 |
[26:15] | “Mmm, I’ll tell you. | “那我就告诉你吧 |
[26:18] | “I am the son of Odin, the strongest god of all. | 我是奥丁之子 最强之神 |
[26:22] | “So ferryman, you are talking to Thor!” | 所以船夫 在和你对话的人是托尔” |
[26:28] | The god’s words made waves across the water, | 神的声音在水面掀起层层巨浪 |
[26:33] | they broke at the ferryman’s feet. | 打在船夫脚边 |
[26:36] | “Now tell me your name,” Said thor. | “告诉我你的名字” 托尔说 |
[26:43] | And the ferryman, | 那位船夫 |
[26:45] | he stood up and he shouted, | 站起来喊道 |
[26:50] | “My name is harbard! | “我是哈伯德 |
[26:55] | “I seldom hide it.” | “我很少隐姓埋名” |
[27:07] | Have you ever met Harbard? | 你见过哈伯德吗 |
[27:10] | No, not I. | 没有 |
[27:14] | Perhaps your mother has. | 也许你妈妈见过 |
[27:20] | We should eat. | 我们该吃饭了 |
[27:23] | In the spring, will you take us to Paris? Hvitserk and me? | 在春天你会带我们去巴黎吗 维塞克和我 |
[27:28] | We must celebrate Yol first. | 我们得先庆祝冬节[等同圣诞节] |
[27:30] | It’s the heart of winter. | 那是冬季的核心 |
[27:31] | But will Bjorn be back for Yol? | 但比约恩会回来过冬节吗 |
[27:36] | I do not know if, or when, your brother will return. | 我不知道你哥哥什么时候会回来 |
[27:41] | Come and eat. | 过来吃饭吧 |
[29:52] | The fish. | 那些鱼 |
[31:10] | If I give myself freely to you, | 如果我献身于你 |
[31:14] | you must acknowledge me freely as an equal. | 你必须对我平等相待 |
[31:18] | But I will only be your mistress again | 只有用艾塞斯坦的命起誓 |
[31:22] | if you swear on the life of Athelstan | 你将会尊重我 |
[31:26] | that you will heed and respect me. | 我才会再次成为你的情人 |
[31:30] | Otherwise… | 否则… |
[31:34] | On the life of him who is dearer to me than even my own self, | 他与我如此亲密 我以他的生命之名 |
[31:40] | I do so swear. | 我如此发誓 |
[31:43] | For the love I bear not only to your son, | 不仅因为我爱你的儿子 |
[31:47] | But also to you. | 还有你 |
[31:55] | Now stay, or go, | 你可以离开或留下 |
[32:00] | As you please. | 请便 |
[36:06] | Mercy. | 慈悲 |
[36:10] | Mercy. | 慈悲 |
[36:14] | Mercy. | 慈悲 |
[36:21] | Oh, how I’ve waited for you, my friend. | 我等了你好久 朋友 |
[36:53] | no, no, don’t go! | 不 别走 |
[37:08] | One! | 一 |
[37:10] | Two! Three! | 二 三 |
[37:13] | Again! | 再来 |
[37:14] | Five! | 五 |
[37:16] | Four! | 四 |
[37:18] | Three! | 三 |
[37:19] | Good! | 好 |
[37:44] | I’m sorry if I disturbed you. | 抱歉打扰你 |
[38:00] | I believe… | 我相信… |
[38:03] | I believe Athelstan is dead. | 我相信艾塞斯坦已经死了 |
[38:09] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[38:12] | He appeared to me. | 他在我面前出现了 |
[38:14] | Here, in this room. | 就在这个房间 |
[38:18] | He blessed me and made the sign of the cross. | 他赐福于我 隔空画出了一个十字 |
[38:21] | But he was silent, | 他没说话 |
[38:22] | and his image faded almost as soon as I saw it. | 他的身影只出现了那么一瞬 |
[38:26] | And I knew then, | 我当时就知道 |
[38:28] | I knew in my heart that he was dead. | 他已经死了 |
[38:39] | – I loved him. – So did I. | -我爱过他 -我也是 |
[39:17] | Queen Kwenthrith. | 柯文斯瑞思皇后 |
[39:19] | Thank god, you are free. | 谢天谢地 你自由了 |
[39:22] | I do thank our lord, King Ecbert. | 这确实得感谢上苍 艾克伯特国王 |
[39:25] | But also your son, Aethelwulf. | 当然还得感谢您儿子 埃塞尔沃夫 |
[39:28] | He saved me and my child from certain death. | 他救了我和我儿子的命 |
[39:33] | So, this is Magnus. | 这就是马格纳斯啊 |
[39:37] | Yes, this is Magnus. | 是 是他 |
[39:40] | The son of Ragnar Lothbrok. | 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克的儿子 |
[39:43] | Yes, and heir to the throne of Mercia. | 是 他还是麦西亚王位的继承人 |
[39:48] | Come inside. Eat, sleep, bathe. | 请进 好好休息 用餐 沐浴 |
[39:52] | Forget your terrors. | 别怕 |
[39:54] | You are safe now. | 你现在安全了 |
[39:57] | Stand down! | 解散 |
[39:58] | You’ve been crying. | 你哭过了 |
[40:00] | Can’t a woman cry | 你在外出生入死 |
[40:01] | when her husband returns from a dangerous place? | 平安归来 我能不哭吗 |
[40:06] | They are tears of joy, Aethelwulf, tears of joy. | 我这是开心的泪水 埃塞尔沃夫 |
[40:43] | Aethelwulf. | 埃塞尔沃夫 |
[40:45] | Yes, come to me. | 来 过来 |
[42:18] | And you shall call my name nine times | 你将唤我名九次 |
[42:22] | and nine times shall I come and visit you. | 我将应你九次 |
[42:26] | Nine times. | 九次 |
[42:32] | And you… and shall be so gentle… | 你… 你是如此温柔… |
[42:34] | What are you going to do? | 你要干什么 |
[42:38] | And you shall come with me… | 你会随我来 |
[42:39] | You’ve suffered enough, Helga. | 你受了很多苦 海尔格 |
[42:43] | So generous. | 如此善良 |
[42:47] | And you shall be so generous to let me go. | 你会发善心 放我走 |
[42:50] | I shall go and you… | 我会走 而你… |