时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:22] | Run! Run! | 快跑 快跑 |
[01:25] | Run! | 快跑 |
[01:39] | Faster. | 再快一点 |
[02:48] | Steady the lines to the bow! | 把缆绳固定到船头 |
[02:50] | – Cross the sails! – Keep going! | -交叉航行 -继续往前 |
[02:55] | We’re almost there! | 我们马上就到了 |
[02:59] | That’s it. A little closer! | 就这样 再近一点 |
[03:08] | Ivar. | 伊瓦尔 |
[03:29] | Ivar and Hvitserk Lothbrok. | 伊瓦尔和维塞克·罗斯布洛克 |
[03:33] | Why did you not return to Kattegat? | 你们为什么不回卡特加特 |
[03:36] | You don’t need the Seer | 你不需要先知 |
[03:38] | to know that Ubbe and I fell out. | 就知道乌伯和我闹翻了 |
[03:41] | We disagreed about many things. | 我们有很多分歧 |
[03:44] | But in the end, Hvitserk agreed with me, | 但最终 维塞克与我达成了一致 |
[03:48] | and Ubbe sailed alone to Kattegat, | 而乌伯独自开船去了卡特加特 |
[03:50] | and that is why we’re here. | 所以我们才来到这里 |
[03:53] | A good choice. A good choice. | 明智之选 明智之选 |
[04:00] | Surely you both remember Astrid? | 两位应该都记得阿斯特德吧 |
[04:03] | She’s my queen now. | 现在她是我的女王了 |
[04:07] | I am happy for both of you. | 我为两位感到高兴 |
[04:09] | Oh, thank you, Ivar. | 谢谢你 伊瓦尔 |
[04:16] | So, do I understand that you and your warriors | 所以 我袭击卡特加特时 |
[04:19] | will support me when I attack Kattegat? | 你们和你们的战士会支持我吗 |
[04:21] | Straight to it. I like it. Yes, we will. | 开门见山 我喜欢 是的 我们支持你 |
[04:24] | But only if Ivar is made king. | 但前提是让伊瓦尔做国王 |
[04:32] | You know that I have my own plans for that kingdom. | 你知道我对那个王国有我自己的计划 |
[04:36] | Of course, of course. And that is why we are here. | 当然 当然 所以我们才过来 |
[04:39] | What I think my dear brother is trying to say is that | 我觉得我兄弟是想说 |
[04:43] | in the long term, what is to stop you from ruling Kattegat | 长远来说 等我死了 还有什么能阻止你 |
[04:47] | when I am dead and gone? | 统治卡特加特呢 |
[04:50] | How long can that be? I’m not a healthy person. | 那能有多久呢 我又不是一个健康的人 |
[04:54] | I’m a cripple. | 我是个残废 |
[04:56] | But your brother Hvitserk? | 但你的兄弟维塞克呢 |
[04:58] | All that matters to the both of us | 对我们来说 唯一重要的是 |
[05:01] | is to reclaim the kingdom that was torn from us | 夺回被那个残暴的贱人拉葛莎 |
[05:03] | by that murderous bitch, Lagertha. | 从我们手上抢走的王国 |
[05:07] | We want to be in an alliance with you, to make that happen. | 我们想与你结盟 以此达成我们的目标 |
[05:12] | And soon. | 很快 |
[05:16] | You have a prisoner. | 你有一个囚犯 |
[05:18] | I have heard of this man. Where is he? | 我听过这个人 他在哪里 |
[05:22] | Bring the Christian. | 把那个基督徒带过来 |
[05:35] | On his knees. | 让他跪下 |
[05:39] | Bishop Heahmund. | 黑蒙德主教 |
[05:58] | What’s the point of him? Why don’t you just kill him? | 留他何用 为什么不直接杀了他 |
[06:01] | Because he is a great warrior. | 因为他是一个伟大的战士 |
[06:05] | I’ve seen how he fights with my own eyes. | 我亲眼见过他打仗 |
[06:09] | And I admire great warriors. | 而我很欣赏伟大的战士 |
[06:13] | He will fight for us? | 他会为我们而战吗 |
[06:16] | Maybe. If he doesn’t want to get crucified. | 也许吧 如果他不想被我们钉死在十字架上 |
[06:33] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[06:35] | Let him continue. | 让他继续 |
[07:11] | – What did he say? – Ah, he’s praying to his god. | -他说了什么 -他在向他的上帝祈祷 |
[07:14] | A fat lot of good that will do him. | 对他一点好处也没有 |
[07:37] | Father? | 父亲 |
[07:40] | We can’t stay here. | 我们不能留在这里 |
[07:41] | The Northmen will come. | 北方人会来的 |
[07:44] | – And where should we go? – Back to the swamps, of course. | -那我们该去哪里 -当然是回到湿地 |
[07:49] | We’ll be safe there. | 我们在那里很安全 |
[07:52] | – I don’t want to run anymore. – To order. | -我不想再逃跑了 -准备 |
[07:54] | – But, we’ve– – No. | -但我们… -不行 |
[07:56] | No, your father is right. We cannot run and hide. | 不 你父亲说得对 我们不能也不会 |
[07:59] | And we won’t. | 继续躲躲藏藏 |
[08:01] | – Why not? – Because Father is king. | -为什么不 -因为父亲才是王 |
[08:09] | In line! | 列队 |
[08:13] | We need more water. | 我们还需要水 |
[08:15] | Fetch it while you can. | 有多少拿多少 |
[08:19] | You men! Head down the right flank. | 士兵们 向右转 |
[08:24] | Keep your eyes on the horizon! | 盯着地平线 |
[08:25] | Grandfather, I don’t want to disturb your sleep, | 祖父 抱歉打扰你休息 |
[08:29] | but I need to talk to you. | 但我需要和你谈谈 |
[08:33] | We have suffered | 我们遭遇了 |
[08:34] | a most grievous defeat | 一场最为惨烈的失败 |
[08:39] | at the hands of the Northmen and the sons of Ragnar. | 败给了北方人和拉纳格的儿子们 |
[08:45] | No words can explain the misery and desolation of our people. | 我们的人民伤亡惨重 惨状难以名表 |
[08:50] | For now, it seems we are at their mercy. | 现在我们都要受制于他们 |
[09:03] | Everything you dreamed of and worked for, | 你所梦想的一切 为之奋斗的一切 |
[09:07] | this great kingdom you carved out of England, | 这个你从英格兰分割出来的伟大王国 |
[09:11] | could be lost. | 可能要拱手让人了 |
[09:19] | But I want to make you this promise. | 不过我还是想对你起誓 |
[09:22] | If our Lord should ever see fit to choose me as king, | 如果主觉得我可以为王 |
[09:28] | even over this wasteland, then I swear to you, | 就算是作为这个荒芜之地的王 我发誓 |
[09:31] | as if you were sitting next to me now, | 就像你现在坐在我身边一样 |
[09:33] | that I will fight and struggle | 我会竭力奋战 |
[09:35] | to restore your kingdom to its former glories. | 将你的王国重建至曾经的辉煌 |
[09:38] | To realize your dream of becoming King of all England, | 去实现你成为英格兰之王的梦想 |
[09:43] | or perish in the trying. | 至死不休 |
[10:38] | That’s a fine sword. | 这是把好剑 |
[10:41] | It is the Bishop’s sword. | 是主教的剑 |
[10:44] | He must have paid the dwarves a great deal to make it | 他一定是给侏儒付了大价钱打造这把剑 |
[10:47] | because it is a magical sword. | 因为这是把有魔力的剑 |
[10:49] | The metal is much stronger than ours. | 造剑的金属比我们的坚实多了 |
[10:52] | I saw him kill many men with it. | 我看见他用这把剑杀了很多人 |
[10:55] | And yet, never blunted, but continued to bite. | 到现在还没有钝 还能继续杀人 |
[11:00] | And now… | 而现在… |
[11:03] | it’s mine. | 归我了 |
[11:05] | To have such a sword gives you great advantage. | 这把剑给了你很大的优势 |
[11:11] | Think of Odin’s spear. | 想想奥丁的矛 |
[11:16] | And now think of Ivar’s sword. | 现在想想伊瓦尔的剑 |
[11:23] | What is it you really want, Ivar Lothbrok? | 你究竟想要什么 伊瓦尔·罗斯布洛克 |
[11:30] | Revenge. | 报仇 |
[11:35] | I dream of the many ways that | 我想象过很多方式 |
[11:37] | I can make Lagertha suffer before I kill her. | 在杀死拉葛莎前好好折磨她 |
[11:42] | I want revenge because… | 我想复仇是因为… |
[11:46] | Because she killed my beautiful mother. | 因为她杀了我美丽的母亲 |
[11:50] | What of the kingdom? What of Kattegat? | 那王国呢 卡特加特呢 |
[11:53] | It is not so important to me. | 对我来说没那么重要 |
[11:55] | But surely your brother will– | 但你兄弟肯定会… |
[11:56] | I said it is not so important to me. | 我说了对我来说没那么重要 |
[11:59] | What is it about the word king | “王”这个字是如何 |
[12:00] | that makes even reasonable people behave like idiots, huh? | 让理智的人变得白痴一般 |
[12:14] | How is married life? | 婚后生活如何 |
[12:18] | You are married to Astrid, Lagertha’s lover. | 你和阿斯特德结婚了 拉葛莎的情人 |
[12:23] | I hope she’s worth it. | 希望她配得上你 |
[12:39] | There’s space for one more. | 还能放一个 |
[12:40] | – Give me the rope. – Throw me the plank. | -把绳子给我 -把木板扔给我 |
[12:42] | – Take these. – Here! | -拿上这些 -来 |
[13:00] | I warned you. | 我警告过你 |
[13:03] | Who was it? | 哪位 |
[13:06] | Who gave us away? | 是谁出卖了我们 |
[13:09] | Who betrayed us? | 是谁背叛了我们 |
[13:14] | You, Guthrum? | 是你吗 古瑟洛姆 |
[13:26] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:27] | I thought hard about what you said. | 有关你之前所说 我思考了很久 |
[13:29] | That in this place, there would be no war. | 在那个地方 的确不会有硝烟 |
[13:32] | But then I remembered my father and Valhalla, | 但我又想到了我的父亲和瓦尔哈拉殿堂 |
[13:35] | and I realized that if I did not die well in battle, | 我意识到了倘若我不能战死沙场 |
[13:40] | that I would never see him again. | 我就没有机会再与他相见 |
[13:45] | I don’t want to be imprisoned again, Lagertha. | 我不想再被囚禁了 拉葛莎 |
[13:49] | Spare me that, at least. | 至少请不要囚禁我了 |
[13:52] | A swift blow with ax or sword is all I ask. | 我只求用斧子或剑解决了我 |
[13:57] | You deserve to be punished. | 你理应受罚 |
[14:01] | I have done nothing to justify your betrayal. | 你今日的背叛行径我无力替你开脱 |
[14:08] | Eyvind. | 埃温德 |
[14:10] | And you, Ketill Flatnose. | 还有你 塌鼻子凯迪尔 |
[14:14] | Why were you going to leave us? | 你们为什么要离开我们 |
[14:17] | Both of you are renowned warriors from prominent families. | 你们都是出身显著的有名望的勇士 |
[14:20] | Kattegat is your home. | 卡特加特是你们的家 |
[14:22] | Floki persuaded us. | 弗洛基说服了我们 |
[14:24] | Who, if he was honest, | 如果他说的是真的 |
[14:25] | would not want to live among the gods? | 谁不想生活在众神中 |
[14:27] | Kattegat is in danger, and you thought only of yourself. | 卡特加特有危险了 而你们只想着自己 |
[14:31] | And you, Aud. | 还有你 艾于德 |
[14:34] | I have always been true to you, Lagertha. | 我一直都真诚待你 拉葛莎 |
[14:36] | But you know yourself, we are the gods’ playthings. | 但你自己也知道 我们都是众神的玩具 |
[14:39] | I realized that it wasn’t Floki the Boat Builder | 我发现并不是造船人弗洛基 |
[14:42] | who was calling me away, | 召唤我走 |
[14:44] | but the god who inhabits him. | 而是附在他身上的神 |
[14:46] | Therefore, I had to accept my fate, | 因此 我只能接受自己的命运 |
[14:49] | and I still have to. | 事到如今亦如此 |
[14:50] | Whatever it is. | 无论结果如何 |
[14:57] | I have been betrayed very often in my life, | 我这辈子时常遭人背叛 |
[15:00] | but I’ve never got used to it. | 但我从来没有习惯如此 |
[15:06] | But I will allow you to go. | 不过我还是放你走 |
[15:15] | I will allow all of you to go. | 我会放你们所有人走 |
[15:18] | What point is served by keeping you all here against your will? | 违背你们的意愿强迫你们留在我这有什么意义 |
[15:22] | Especially if Aud is right, | 如果说艾于德是对的 |
[15:24] | and you leaving is the will of the gods. | 你的离开是众神的意愿 |
[15:27] | I only hope Floki has found | 我只希望弗洛基已经找到了 |
[15:29] | what he says he has found. | 他所称他已经找到的东西 |
[15:33] | I have known him a long time. | 我认识他很久了 |
[15:35] | He is a good man and a great ship builder. | 他是个好人 优秀的造船人 |
[15:40] | But he is also the trickster. | 但他也是个骗子 |
[15:43] | No, Lagertha. Not now. | 不 拉葛莎 现在不是 |
[15:46] | Not this time. | 这次不是 |
[15:51] | Did you really think I could have you killed, Floki? | 你真认为我会杀你吗 弗洛基 |
[15:58] | You’ve done worse things than that, Lagertha. | 比这可怕的事你也干过 拉葛莎 |
[16:07] | Shieldmaiden, blessed by the gods. | 有神保佑的盾女 |
[16:11] | Farewell. | 再见了 |
[16:30] | You see how weak she is? | 看到她有多懦弱了吗 |
[16:32] | She makes it looks like she’s controlling everything, | 她好像一副控制一切的样子 |
[16:34] | but of course she has no real power, she just proved it. | 但她根本没有实权 她刚刚就证明了这点 |
[16:49] | I cannot believe she spared us. | 真不敢相信她放了我们 |
[16:51] | She is truly a great woman. | 她真的是位伟人 |
[16:53] | She spared us because she is a woman. | 她放了我们是因为她是个女人 |
[16:56] | No man in her position would have done so. | 在她地位的男人绝不会如此 |
[17:00] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[17:02] | Yes. Men are impatient. | 是的 男人都没有耐心 |
[17:05] | They cannot wait for anything. | 他们不会等待任何人或事 |
[17:07] | If they have power, they need to exercise it. | 有权力 他们就要行使 |
[17:10] | Otherwise, it seems to them that they have no power. | 否则就感觉根本没有权力一样 |
[17:14] | But a woman must wait almost a year to give birth. | 但女人要等待一年才能生下一个孩子 |
[17:17] | Therefore, she lives life more slowly and more deeply. | 所以 女人的生活节奏更慢更深刻 |
[17:22] | What? What is it she is waiting for? | 什么 她在等什么 |
[17:27] | She is waiting to see if Floki is right. | 她等着看弗洛基是对还是错 |
[17:41] | There is going to be a war. | 战争将至 |
[17:44] | A war that will make me the King of Kattegat, | 将让我成为卡特加特王的战争 |
[17:48] | my father’s kingdom. | 属于我父亲的王国 |
[17:51] | A war against the usurper, | 对抗篡位者 |
[17:54] | Ragnar’s first wife, Lagertha, | 拉格纳的第一任妻子 拉葛莎 |
[17:57] | who killed my mother in order to be queen. | 为成为女王杀死了我母亲的人 |
[18:02] | And, of course, a war between brothers. | 当然 也是一场兄弟之战 |
[18:09] | Bishop, you have a choice. | 主教 你可以选择 |
[18:13] | Fight alongside me or I will kill you. | 助我作战 或者被我处死 |
[18:19] | What are your wars to me? | 你的战争与我何干 |
[18:21] | A way of staying alive. | 能让你活下去 |
[18:23] | I’m not afraid to die for my faith. | 我不畏惧为信念而死 |
[18:26] | But you are not being asked to do that. | 但我也没有要你如此 |
[18:29] | I am not asking you to renounce your faith | 我没有要你放弃信念 |
[18:32] | or to fight against Christians. | 或者与基督徒作战 |
[18:36] | All I’m asking you is to kill more of those you call heathens. | 我只要求你杀更多你所谓的异教徒 |
[18:46] | Why do you offer me this choice? | 为什么要给我选择的机会 |
[18:51] | Because I am jealous of you. | 因为我嫉妒你 |
[18:56] | I would like to be like you. | 我想成为你 |
[18:58] | Strong… | 强大… |
[19:02] | and whole. | 完整 |
[19:05] | A great warrior. | 一个伟大的战士 |
[19:09] | That is why I saved you. | 所以我才救你 |
[19:15] | And that is why I want you to fight alongside me. | 所以我才希望你追随我 |
[19:53] | Ketill! | 凯提尔 |
[19:55] | Aud! | 艾于德 |
[20:01] | Look over there. | 看那边 |
[20:17] | Do not worry, Aud. | 别担心 艾于德 |
[20:20] | It cannot be as bad as it looks. | 不会有看起来那么糟糕的 |
[20:46] | Will he fight with us? | 他会加入我们吗 |
[20:48] | I really no idea. | 我真的不知道 |
[20:51] | You didn’t discuss with me the arrangement | 你和哈拉尔王的协议 |
[20:53] | you made with King Harald. | 没和我商量 |
[20:55] | What arrangement? | 什么协议 |
[20:56] | That you would be king, but that afterwards | 你将为王 但之后 |
[20:59] | the crown would pass down to him first and not to me. | 王位将先传于他 而不是我 |
[21:03] | That is because, Hvitserk, | 这是因为 维塞克 |
[21:05] | it is not really an arrangement. | 这不是个协议 |
[21:07] | It is just words, huh? | 只是随口应付 |
[21:18] | Who is to say that he will not try to kill me? | 谁又能保证他不会谋杀我 |
[21:23] | Or that I might try to kill him? | 或者我不会想办法杀他 |
[21:25] | Or that you might try to kill the both of us for that matter? | 或者你不会想办法杀死我们俩 |
[21:29] | Then why even pretend there is an arrangement? | 那为什么还假装达成协议 |
[21:34] | It suits everyone. For the moment. | 对所有人都有好处 目前来说 |
[21:40] | But then again, everything can also change in a moment. | 但话又说回来 一切都可能瞬息万变 |
[21:43] | Right? | 对吧 |
[21:46] | I don’t know, Ivar. I wish I could believe you. | 我不知道 伊瓦尔 希望我能信你 |
[21:50] | I wish I knew who you really were. | 希望我真的了解你 |
[21:55] | Ah, you know who I really am, | 你了解我的 |
[21:57] | Hvitserk. I’m your crippled brother. | 维塞克 我是你的残疾弟弟 |
[21:59] | You used to pull me on a sledge | 你以前总拿雪橇 |
[22:01] | through the streets of Kattegat. | 拉着我走在卡特加特的大街上 |
[22:02] | Remember? Nothing has really changed | 记得吗 什么都没有变 |
[22:04] | except those were only childish games. | 只是当时是孩子的游戏而已 |
[22:07] | What is it you really want, Ivar? | 你到底想要什么 伊瓦尔 |
[22:10] | I want to be the most famous man who ever lived. | 我想成为史上最有名的人 |
[22:14] | Even greater than Father? | 甚至超过父亲吗 |
[22:17] | Much greater than Father. | 超过父亲许多 |
[22:20] | In time, the name of Ragnar Lothbrok will fade and be forgotten. | 总有一天 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克会被忘记 |
[22:25] | No one will ever forget Ivar the Boneless. | 但永远不会有人忘记无骨人伊瓦尔 |
[22:40] | Lord, deliver me in thy righteousness, | 我的主 赐我正义 |
[22:45] | and cause me to escape. | 带我逃离 |
[22:48] | Incline thine ear unto me and save me. | 倾听我的呼唤 拯救我 |
[22:54] | Deliver me, O Lord, | 拯救我 我的主 |
[22:57] | out of the hands of the wicked, | 救我脱离恶人之手 |
[23:00] | out of the hands of the unrighteous and cruel man. | 脱离邪恶 残忍之人之手 |
[23:08] | For thou art… | 因为您 |
[23:11] | For thou art… | 因为您 |
[23:15] | For thou art my hope, O Lord. | 因为您是我的希望 我的主 |
[23:34] | To the overthrow of the witch, Lagertha, | 为推翻那巫婆 拉葛莎 |
[23:38] | and to the liberation of Kattegat! | 为解放卡特加特 |
[23:42] | Skol! | 干杯 |
[23:47] | So, when do we attack? | 那我们什么时候进攻 |
[23:52] | I will summon my jarls. | 我会召集我的首领们 |
[23:55] | And my ships still need to be repaired and made ready, | 而且我的船仍需修理备战 |
[23:58] | as do yours. | 你们的船也是 |
[23:59] | But when all this is done, | 但当一切就绪 |
[24:01] | we should have a fleet of at least 70 ships. | 我们的舰队至少会有七十艘船 |
[24:06] | There’s a full moon tonight. | 今晚是满月之夜 |
[24:08] | Let us say that we will attack in two moons’ time. | 我提议 我们下下次满月进攻 |
[24:12] | I agree. | 同意 |
[24:14] | – Skol. – Skol. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[24:24] | It will be strange for you to return to Kattegat as a queen. | 你以王后的身份重回卡特加特会很奇怪的 |
[24:31] | Skol. | 干杯 |
[24:38] | And here’s to our sacred agreement. | 敬我们神圣的盟约 |
[24:41] | Which if any man breaks, | 违背盟约者 |
[24:45] | he will deserve to die. | 必血溅当场 |
[24:53] | – Skol! – Skol! | -干杯 -干杯 |
[24:56] | *My mother told me* | *母亲曾经对我说* |
[24:59] | *Someday I would buy* | *我将买下大帆船* |
[25:01] | *Galley with good oars sail to distant shores* | *船坚浆利航远方* |
[25:17] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[25:18] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[25:40] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[25:57] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[26:15] | Alfred! | 阿尔弗雷德 |
[26:17] | – Help him. – Alfred? | -救救他 -阿尔弗雷德 |
[26:18] | Alfred! Help him. | 阿尔弗雷德 快救救他 |
[26:22] | Alfred! | 阿尔弗雷德 |
[26:23] | Help him. | 救救他 |
[26:26] | Take him to his chamber. | 把他带回卧房 |
[26:44] | It’s as if the slaughter of our army was God’s punishment | 看来我们军队遭屠戮是上帝的惩罚 |
[26:47] | for our sins and evils of our people. | 对我们人民孽与恶的惩罚 |
[26:55] | Naked came I out of my mother’s womb, | 我赤身出于娘胎 |
[26:59] | and naked shall I return. | 也必将赤身归回 |
[27:03] | The Lord gives and the Lord takes away. | 有得必有失 |
[27:08] | Blessed be the name of the Lord. | 同心颂扬主圣名 |
[27:11] | I don’t believe you. | 我不信你所言 |
[27:13] | I don’t believe that we are being punished. | 我不信我们如今的遭遇是受到了惩罚 |
[27:20] | After all, God is merciful, is he not? | 说到底 主是仁慈的 难道不是吗 |
[27:25] | He loves us like a father. | 他像慈父一般爱护着我们 |
[27:31] | If you have lost hope that Alfred will survive, | 如果你对阿尔弗雷德能够逃过这一劫不抱希望 |
[27:34] | then you need to leave me alone! | 那么就给我走开 |
[27:37] | You leave me alone to pray for his soul. | 走开 去为他的灵魂祈祷 |
[27:42] | All of you! | 都给我去 |
[27:59] | What is your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[28:02] | Hakon. | 哈孔 |
[28:04] | You going whaling? | 你要去捕鲸吗 |
[28:07] | Leave tomorrow. | 明天出发 |
[28:11] | Who’s your captain? | 你的船长是谁 |
[28:16] | You’re looking at him. | 你眼前这位就是 |
[28:17] | How long will be you away for? | 你会出海多久 |
[28:19] | Depends. Ten days maybe. | 看情况吧 或许十天 |
[28:26] | – Do you sail close to Kattegat? – No. Not often. | -你会航行到卡特加特附近吗 -不常去 |
[28:31] | How long would it take you to sail there? | 你航行到那里要花多久 |
[28:34] | If I had any reason to sail there, only two days. | 如果我有去那里的理由 只要两天 |
[28:39] | How loyal is your crew? | 你的船员有多忠诚 |
[28:44] | They are all members of my family. | 他们都是我家族的人 |
[28:48] | Is that a good enough answer? | 这回答够好吗 |
[28:52] | Queen Astrid, why are you asking me these question? | 阿斯特德王后 你为何问我这些 |
[29:14] | I want you to deliver a message | 我想让你给卡特加特的某人 |
[29:16] | to someone in Kattegat. | 送个口信 |
[29:19] | – A message. – Yes. | -送口信 -是的 |
[29:21] | What kind of message? | 什么样的口信 |
[29:23] | Just tell me that you might consider my request. | 先告诉我你会考虑接受我的请求 |
[29:29] | I take it this is dangerous? | 我猜这事很危险 是吗 |
[29:32] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:34] | Well, if it’s dangerous, | 如果事情很危险 |
[29:37] | can you make it worth my while? | 你能保证我不虚此行吗 |
[29:39] | Yes. | 可以 |
[29:45] | Look. | 看 |
[29:49] | That is generous. | 您可真大方 |
[29:53] | But… | 但是… |
[29:56] | There is more. | 还有更多 |
[29:58] | Much more. | 多得是 |
[30:00] | Enough for you and your crew never to go whaling again | 足够让你和你的船员再也不需要出海捕鲸 |
[30:02] | if you choose. | 只要你们愿意 |
[30:08] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[30:09] | And you won’t betray me? | 你不会背叛我吧 |
[30:11] | No. | 不会 |
[30:13] | Good. | 很好 |
[30:15] | I will return. | 我会回来的 |
[30:19] | Wait. | 等等 |
[30:22] | There is something else I want. | 还有件东西我想要 |
[30:25] | What? | 什么 |
[30:31] | You. I want you. | 你 我想要你 |
[30:36] | For what man doesn’t want to have sex with the queen? | 毕竟哪个男人不想跟王后上床呢 |
[31:34] | Floki! Where is this good land you promised us? | 弗洛基 你许诺的良田沃土在哪儿呢 |
[31:39] | Here is only rock. We can’t plant anything here. | 这里只有石头 我们什么都种不了 |
[31:43] | No doubt Floki has found a better place than here. | 弗洛基肯定找到了比这里更好的地方 |
[31:46] | It is the same in our country, is it not? | 这里跟我们的国家一样 不是吗 |
[31:48] | Lots of barren places. | 到处都是贫瘠的土地 |
[31:51] | This was supposed to be different. | 本不应该是这个样子的 |
[31:54] | That’s what Floki told us. A land of milk and honey. | 弗洛基说会是真正的富饶之地 |
[32:00] | How much further do we have to walk? | 我们还要再走多久 |
[32:03] | Just a few more days. | 就几天而已 |
[32:18] | Floki, why go inland? | 为什么要往内陆走 弗洛基 |
[32:22] | Why didn’t we settle on the coast? | 为什么不干脆在海边安顿下来 |
[32:30] | In the beginning, this will be very hard work. | 一开始一切将会非常艰辛 |
[32:37] | So hard that you will curse this land | 生活会困难到让人想诅咒这片土地 |
[32:41] | and you will curse the man who brought you here. | 想诅咒那个把你们带到这的人 |
[32:45] | But in the end, I swear, | 但终有一天 我保证 |
[32:51] | you will thank him for bringing you here, | 你们会为此而感谢他的 |
[32:55] | to the land of the gods. | 感谢他带你们来到众神之地 |
[34:19] | Do you have the treasure? | 珠宝带来了吗 |
[34:47] | What is the message? | 什么口信 |
[34:49] | Tell Queen Lagertha that the attack will come in two moons’ time. | 告诉拉葛莎女王他们将会在两个月后出击 |
[34:56] | Is that all? | 就这些 |
[34:57] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:59] | But you have to swear on the gods to deliver it. | 你要以众神之名起誓会把口信传到 |
[35:03] | I’ll swear on whoever you like. | 你让我向谁起誓都行 |
[35:06] | I’ll deliver it. | 我会传到的 |
[35:14] | Now, the sex. | 现在 履行做爱吧 |
[35:18] | Do you have to? | 一定要吗 |
[35:20] | What do you mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[35:24] | An agreement is an agreement. | 言出必信 |
[36:18] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[36:23] | Who are these men? | 这些是什么人 |
[36:29] | My crew. | 我的船员 |
[36:35] | I told you, | 我不是说过 |
[36:36] | what man doesn’t want to have sex with the queen? | 有哪个男人不想和王后搞一次呢 |
[36:43] | No. | 不行 |
[36:46] | No. | 不行 |
[37:19] | If you don’t submit, | 你要是不干的话 |
[37:20] | I’ll tell King Harald how you plan to betray him. | 我就把你背叛的行径告诉哈拉尔王 |
[37:37] | Alfred. | 阿尔弗雷德 |
[37:41] | – What are you doing? – Leaving. | -你在干什么 -准备走 |
[37:43] | I have decided to go on a pilgrimage | 我准备进行一场朝圣之旅 |
[37:45] | to the monastery at Lindisfarne. | 去林第斯法恩岛的修道院 |
[37:48] | That’s where your father was trained for the church. | 那是你父亲当初受训成为牧师的地方 |
[37:56] | Are you certain you’re well enough to travel? | 你确定你已痊愈到可以上路了吗 |
[37:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[38:06] | So, why do you want to go? | 所以 你到底为何而去 |
[38:09] | It might help me to understand things. | 会让我了解到一切事情 |
[38:12] | Surely… | 那是当然… |
[38:14] | Don’t do what you always do. | 别再来你一贯的那套了 |
[38:16] | Don’t pretend that it was just something that happened. | 别把那件事假装成小事一件 |
[38:20] | It didn’t just happen. | 这不是件随意的事情 |
[38:22] | You had sex. You got pregnant. I was the result. | 你做爱了 怀孕了 而我是结果 |
[38:24] | But now, it’s as though we can all agree | 虽然说事到如今 我们都有言在先 |
[38:26] | that it never really happened. | 把这件事当作从未发生过 |
[38:29] | But I need to follow in my father’s footsteps. | 但我需要追随我父亲的脚步 |
[38:33] | I need to find out who he really was | 我需要了解他到底是怎样的人 |
[38:35] | and where he came from. | 从哪里来 |
[38:38] | Surely you wouldn’t deny me that journey? | 想必你定然不会阻挡我的旅程吧 |
[38:41] | No. | 不 |
[38:42] | No, of course not. | 当然不会 |
[38:58] | Son. | 儿子 |
[39:01] | Use your shield, | 用你的盾牌 |
[39:03] | or lose your head. | 否则就等着掉脑袋吧 |
[39:05] | Again! | 再来 |
[39:17] | Enough! | 够了 |
[39:19] | – Good. – Well fought. | -很好 -打得好 |
[39:21] | Good. | 很好 |
[39:22] | Well fought, my lord. | 打得好 大人 |
[39:25] | You have the makings of a great warrior. | 你已做好准备成为一名伟大的勇士 |
[39:29] | And a great king. | 和一位伟大的国王 |
[39:50] | – In two full moons? – Did she say any more? | -两个满月之后 -她还说什么了吗 |
[39:53] | How many ships they may have? How many warriors? | 他们有多少船 军队有多少人 |
[39:55] | No. | 没说 |
[39:57] | But I can tell you something. | 不过我能再透露一点 |
[40:00] | Ivar the Boneless has joined with King Harald. | 无骨人伊瓦尔投靠了哈拉尔王 |
[40:04] | – Ivar? – He appeared one day with his ships. | -伊瓦尔 -他有一天领着船队过来了 |
[40:07] | He and Harald have feasted together. | 还和哈拉尔王举杯共饮 |
[40:17] | And tell me… | 我再问你… |
[40:19] | how is Queen Astrid? | 阿斯特德王后过得好吗 |
[40:22] | She is well enough. I did not see her very long. | 她挺好的 我见她的时间并不长 |
[40:27] | After all, what am I but a simple fisherman? | 毕竟我不过是个普通的渔夫罢了 |
[40:30] | I think now she must regard you as a friend and ally. | 不过她想必已经把你视为亲信盟友了吧 |
[40:35] | Perhaps. I have enjoyed serving her. | 也许吧 我很高兴能为她效劳 |
[40:42] | See that this man and his crew are well cared for. | 好好照顾这个人和他的船员们 |
[40:51] | We don’t have much time. | 我们时间不多了 |
[40:54] | We must decide what to do, | 我们必须赶快做决定 |
[40:57] | whether to wait here for the attack, | 是在这里等他们来 |
[40:59] | or choose another place to do battle. | 还是把战火引到别的地方去 |
[41:03] | Ubbe, you will lead our army. | 乌伯 你来领军出战 |
[41:08] | Yes. Against my two brothers. | 好的 还是去打我的两个亲弟弟 |
[41:13] | Who could ever imagine such a thing, hmm? | 谁能想到会这样呢 |
[41:16] | This is going to rip my father’s legacy apart. | 这将使我父亲的声誉毁于一旦 |
[41:19] | More even than that, Ubbe. | 远不止如此 乌伯 |
[41:21] | As the Seer foretold, it will tear our world apart. | 先知说 这会使我们的整个世界天翻地覆 |
[41:27] | Now we must all prepare for it. | 我们必须对此做好准备 |
[41:30] | The days will pass like the wind. | 这些日子终将沦为往事 |
[41:33] | I will see to our business, | 我会去把事情安排好的 |
[41:35] | and I will send word to the jarls. | 再去通知各个首领 |
[41:38] | Margrethe. A moment. | 玛格丽特 留步 |
[41:44] | You continue to give counsel against me, | 你还是在说关于我的坏话 |
[41:48] | to question my judgment, authority, and competence. | 怀疑我的决策 权威和能力 |
[41:51] | – I– – Don’t argue! | -我… -别解释了 |
[41:54] | But now it stops. You will cease to do it. | 这种事不能再发生了 你不准再这么干 |
[41:56] | The stakes are too high. | 影响和后果实在太严重 |
[42:01] | But if I hear | 只要我听见 |
[42:02] | that you have spoken against me one more time, | 你再说一句诋毁我的话 |
[42:08] | I will cut out your tongue and enslave you once more. | 我就把你的舌头割下来 再让你做回奴隶 |
[42:14] | Ubbe would have something to say about that. | 乌伯不会同意的 |
[42:16] | Ubbe does not rule Kattegat. | 乌伯不是卡特加特的王 |
[42:19] | And as long as I rule here, | 只要我还统治着卡特加特 |
[42:22] | you will do as I say. | 你就要听我的 |
[42:32] | It’s Kattegat! | 是卡特加特 |
[42:36] | Yah, Kattegat! | 卡特加特 |
[42:52] | Why is he here, the Christian dog? | 他怎么在这里 这条基督狗 |
[42:55] | The heathen! | 异教徒 |
[42:56] | Kill him! Kill him! | 杀了他 杀了他 |
[43:15] | That’s right, die! | 没错 去死吧 |
[43:32] | Die, die! | 去死吧 |
[43:39] | You should be scared. | 你还不怕吗 |
[43:49] | Now we decide whether you’ll fight with us… | 现在我们要决定你是要一同出战… |
[43:56] | or whether I kill you. | 还是要我杀了你 |
[44:06] | Nothing is keeping you alive but me. | 你还活着可全都是因为我 |
[44:18] | Why don’t you give me the knife? | 把刀交给我吧 |
[44:59] | Die! | 快死吧 |
[45:01] | Are you afraid? | 你是怕了吗 |
[45:09] | Do it. Coward! | 动手啊 胆小鬼 |
[45:41] | I think he will fight with us! | 他应该是要同我们出战了 |
[45:44] | Heahmund! Heahmund! | 黑蒙德 黑蒙德 |
[45:49] | Heahmund! Heahmund! Heahmund! | 黑蒙德 黑蒙德 |