时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:10] | King Harald! | 哈拉尔国王 |
[01:14] | I will think of you in York. | 你去了约克我会想你的 |
[01:17] | I left some good men in charge there. | 我留了些好手看管那里 |
[01:21] | I will be glad to meet them. | 我很期待见到他们 |
[01:24] | But York will only be a staging post for us. | 但约克只是我们的中转站 |
[01:29] | Good. | 很好 |
[01:31] | I still consider it part of my new kingdom. | 我还是把它看作我新王国的一部分 |
[01:34] | I think it is a good thing that I’m leaving. | 我觉得我的离开是件好事 |
[01:37] | Yes, I agree. I think it is a good thing. | 是的 我同意 我也觉得是好事 |
[01:40] | But don’t worry. | 但别担心 |
[01:43] | With my ships filled with treasure and slaves, | 等我的船装满财宝和奴隶 |
[01:47] | I will come back. | 我就会回来 |
[01:50] | Skol. | 干杯 |
[01:52] | Skol. | 干杯 |
[02:07] | What’s the matter with you, huh, little brother? | 你怎么了 弟弟 |
[02:10] | I am not your little brother! | 我不是你弟弟 |
[02:12] | And you know exactly what’s wrong with me. | 而且你知道我怎么了 |
[02:15] | Margrethe is dead! | 玛格丽特死了 |
[02:18] | I know. | 我知道 |
[02:19] | Of course you know! You ordered the killing! | 你当然知道 是你下令杀的她 |
[02:23] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要这么做 |
[02:26] | Because she knew | 因为她知道 |
[02:28] | that you could never get a woman pregnant. | 知道你不育 |
[02:36] | But that is not quite true. | 但这不是真的 |
[02:39] | Is it, sweet? | 是吗 宝贝 |
[02:41] | No. | 是的 |
[02:44] | Tell them why. | 告诉他们为什么 |
[02:47] | For I am with child. | 因为我有喜了 |
[02:52] | She is with my child! | 她怀了我的孩子 |
[02:56] | And, in any case, | 而且 不管怎么说 |
[02:58] | she was a crazy woman. | 她是个疯子 |
[03:07] | I liked her. | 我喜欢她 |
[03:10] | She was right about you from the very beginning, Ivar. | 她从一开始就没有看错你 伊瓦尔 |
[03:12] | Be very careful what you say about me, Hvitserk. | 小心说话 维塞克 |
[03:15] | Why? Will you kill me next? | 为什么 下一个你要杀我吗 |
[03:21] | Just remember, I am also a son of Ragnar Lothbrok. | 记住 我也是拉格纳·罗斯布洛克的儿子 |
[03:24] | The people of Kattegat don’t love you, Ivar! | 卡特加特的人并不敬爱你 伊瓦尔 |
[03:27] | What do you think they would do | 你要是敢动我一根头发 |
[03:28] | if you even touched a hair on my head? | 你觉得他们会怎么做 |
[03:34] | Well, just a thought, | 我想了想 |
[03:35] | why don’t you go back to England with King Harald, hmm? | 不如你跟哈拉尔国王一起回英格兰吧 |
[03:41] | I belong here with you, Ivar. | 我和你都属于这里 伊瓦尔 |
[03:44] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[03:46] | I chose your side. | 之前我选择跟你 |
[03:49] | And now, for good or ill, | 现在 是好是歹 |
[03:53] | you’re stuck with me. | 你都甩不掉我 |
[04:10] | Bishop Cuthred is dead! | 丘斯雷德主教死了 |
[04:12] | – What? – Cuthred is dead. Murdered! | -什么 -丘斯雷德死了 被人谋害 |
[04:15] | Murdered? By who? | 谋害 被谁 |
[04:17] | By Lord Heahmund. | 被黑蒙德大人 |
[04:18] | In the cathedral. | 在教堂里 |
[04:20] | – Where is Heahmund now? – Here. In the chapel. | -黑蒙德现在在哪里 -这里 在礼堂里 |
[04:30] | Let me speak with him alone. | 我要单独跟他谈 |
[04:32] | – But he… – Alone! | -但他… -单独谈 |
[04:40] | Heahmund! | 黑蒙德 |
[04:42] | – How dare you! – Sire. | -你好大的胆子 -陛下 |
[04:45] | In all of this world, there can be no justification | 普天之下都没有正当理由 |
[04:47] | for murdering a servant of God in his own house! | 让你在上帝自己的家里谋杀祂的仆人 |
[04:50] | And now, still drenched in the martyr’s blood, | 现在 你身上还沾满了殉道者的鲜血 |
[04:52] | you come and defile this holy place too! | 又过来玷污这个神圣的地方 |
[04:55] | Surely to God you do not mean to try and defend yourself? | 你还不打算向上帝为自己辩护吗 |
[04:58] | I killed Cuthred because he and the other bishops, | 我杀了丘斯雷德是因为他和其他主教 |
[05:03] | clergy, and several of your leading ealdormen | 牧师以及你的几个郡长 |
[05:06] | formed a conspiracy to overthrow you | 密谋要推翻你的统治 |
[05:10] | and then… | 然后… |
[05:11] | To assassinate you. | 刺杀你 |
[05:13] | For your attacks on the power and privilege of the church, | 因为你攻击了教堂的权力和特权 |
[05:17] | which they think has only just begun. | 他们认为这只是一个开始 |
[05:20] | For your offer of friendship to pagans | 还因为你与异教徒交友 |
[05:23] | and for your weakness. | 还有你的软弱 |
[05:25] | I felt I had no choice but act, | 我别无选择 只能行动 |
[05:28] | to save both your crown… | 拯救你的王位… |
[05:31] | And your life. | 和你的命 |
[05:36] | Did he tell you who else was involved in the conspiracy? | 他告诉你谁参与密谋了吗 |
[05:39] | What other bishops? Ealdormen? | 其他的主教 郡长 |
[05:42] | No. Only that Cuthred was at the heart of it. | 没有 只说了丘斯雷德是主谋 |
[05:45] | And he told me that if I now restored | 他还告诉我如果我现在 |
[05:46] | him to the bishopric of Sherborne, | 重新任命他为舍伯恩主教 |
[05:47] | then he might easily identify the others. | 他就能轻易给出其他几人的身份 |
[05:49] | But if you were to reinstate Heahmund, | 但如果你真的这么做 |
[05:52] | it would cause the greatest outrage and resentment, | 会招致极大的愤怒和憎恨 |
[05:54] | especially in the church. | 特别是在教堂里 |
[05:55] | Even so, Mother, Heahmund has possibly shown | 即使如此 母亲 黑蒙德也已经表明 |
[05:58] | himself to be my greatest supporter. | 他会是我最大的支持者 |
[05:59] | This is true. | 这是真的 |
[06:01] | I have to say, Brother, that I am amazed and outraged | 我必须要说 兄弟 我很震惊和很愤怒 |
[06:04] | that you would even consider giving shelter, | 你竟然在考虑给这个自以为是的凶手 |
[06:06] | let alone preferment, | 提供庇护 |
[06:07] | to a self-acknowledged murderer! | 甚至是特权 |
[06:10] | Instead, | 恰恰相反 |
[06:11] | Heahmund shall be punished for his heinous crime! | 黑蒙德应该因为他的滔天大罪受到惩罚 |
[06:13] | That is not your decision, Brother. | 这不是你能决定的 哥哥 |
[06:17] | For I am King, and I alone can make that determination. | 因为我才是国王 只有我能下决断 |
[06:47] | We are not sure what has happened. | 我们还不清楚到底发生了什么 |
[06:50] | No one has told us. | 没人告诉我们 |
[06:52] | But I see you are imprisoned. | 但我看到你入狱了 |
[06:54] | I killed the man who replaced me as bishop. | 我杀了那个坐上我位置的人 |
[06:56] | – Why? – He found out about us. | -为什么 -他发现了我们的关系 |
[06:59] | He would have betrayed me to King Alfred. | 他会向阿尔弗雷德国王出卖我 |
[07:01] | And I would never have been restored. | 那我就永无翻身之日了 |
[07:04] | So, now… | 所以 现在… |
[07:06] | Everything depends on the King. | 一切都取决于国王的决定 |
[07:09] | Yes. | 对 |
[07:11] | Everything. | 一切 |
[07:13] | If he believes that we will protect him | 如果他相信我们会保护他 |
[07:15] | against his enemies, then all shall be well. | 助他御敌 那就万事大吉 |
[07:19] | I’m not sure what to think about you. | 我不知该怎么看你了 |
[07:22] | I’m trying to do the right thing. | 我在努力做对的事情 |
[07:25] | For us and for Wessex. | 为我们也为韦塞克斯 |
[07:30] | And yet now you are imprisoned. | 但现在你被囚禁了 |
[07:47] | Grandfather… | 祖父… |
[07:50] | You have laid upon me such a burden. | 你给我留下一个好重的担子 |
[07:57] | I’m not sure your choice was wise after all. | 我不确定你的选择是否明智 |
[08:03] | They whisper that I am weak, | 他们都在私底下说我很软弱 |
[08:09] | I fear they are right. | 我害怕他们是对的 |
[08:17] | Grandfather, | 祖父 |
[08:20] | give me strength. | 给我力量吧 |
[08:26] | King Alfred is in trouble. | 阿尔弗雷德国王有麻烦了 |
[08:28] | There are those here who want to overthrow him. | 这里有人想要推翻他的统治 |
[08:33] | They think he is weak. | 他们认为他很软弱 |
[08:35] | They don’t like the fact that he allows us to live here. | 他们不喜欢他让我们住在这里的决定 |
[08:39] | But bishop Heahmund said he’d protect us. | 但黑蒙德主教说他会保护我们 |
[08:41] | He is imprisoned for murder | 他因为谋杀入狱了 |
[08:43] | and incapable of protecting anyone. | 无法保护任何人 |
[08:48] | Perhaps we should never have come here. | 也许我们不该来这里 |
[08:50] | If we stayed in Norway, Torvi, we would all be dead by now. | 如果我们留在挪威 托尔薇 现在已经死了 |
[08:54] | It seems we are all at the mercy | 似乎我们只能 |
[08:56] | of circumstances beyond our control. | 听天由命了 |
[08:58] | We have to pray to the gods | 我们要祈祷众神保佑 |
[09:00] | that the King overcomes his enemies. | 国王能战胜他的敌人 |
[09:03] | Pray? | 祈祷 |
[09:04] | Is that all we can do? | 我们只能做到这个了吗 |
[09:06] | – Pray? – No. | -祈祷 -不 |
[09:10] | There is something else that we can do. | 还有我们能做的事 |
[09:16] | The King has asked us to be baptized in the Christian faith. | 国王说过要我们受洗成为基督徒 |
[09:20] | That way he can appease his enemies. | 那样他就能让他的敌人偃旗息鼓 |
[09:22] | He will no longer be supporting and harboring pagans, | 他不会再支持和庇护异教徒了 |
[09:26] | but we would be fellow Christians. | 反之 我们要转信基督教 |
[09:28] | He asked you this personally? | 这是他私下和你说的吗 |
[09:30] | Yes. | 对 |
[09:31] | And did you tell him that there was no way | 你有没有告诉他 你是不可能 |
[09:33] | that you would renounce our gods? | 背弃我们的神的 |
[09:35] | Did you? | 你说了吗 |
[09:37] | Our father is in Valhalla. | 我们的父亲在瓦尔哈拉殿堂中 |
[09:39] | He’s sitting beside the All-Father. | 他正坐在众神之父旁边 |
[09:41] | He is sitting across from Thor. | 他正坐在托尔的对面 |
[09:43] | They are drinking together and they are happy together. | 他们在把酒吟欢 |
[09:45] | Are you telling me that you don’t believe it? | 你是说你不信吗 |
[09:47] | I think what Ubbe meant… | 我觉得乌伯的意思是… |
[09:47] | Let Ubbe speak for himself! | 让乌伯自己说 |
[09:51] | What are you saying, Ubbe? | 你什么意思 乌伯 |
[09:53] | Our father stopped believing it. | 我们的父亲已经不信这个了 |
[09:58] | Did King Alfred tell you that too? | 这也是阿尔弗雷德国王告诉你的吗 |
[10:03] | And you actually believed him? | 你真的相信他吗 |
[10:09] | Sometimes I wonder if you’re Ragnar’s son at all! | 有时候我会怀疑你到底是不是拉格纳的儿子 |
[11:37] | Did you see them? | 看到他们了吗 |
[11:40] | – No. – Perhaps they are not coming. | -没有 -或许他们还没来 |
[11:43] | They will come. | 他们会来的 |
[12:01] | Son. | 儿子 |
[12:03] | Father. | 父亲 |
[12:06] | So, Floki, what is it you have to say? | 弗洛基 你有什么要说的吗 |
[12:10] | We are all here. | 大家都在这 |
[12:14] | I have risen from the dead. | 我已经死里复生过一次了 |
[12:18] | Just as Odin did. | 和奥丁一样 |
[12:20] | I died… | 我死过 |
[12:23] | And then I was reborn, | 然后又复生 |
[12:26] | here on this island, | 就在这个岛屿上 |
[12:28] | among the gods. | 在众神之中 |
[12:32] | But I don’t care about myself. | 但我根本不在乎自己 |
[12:37] | I care about all of you. | 我在乎的是你们 |
[12:39] | I want you to live together peacefully. | 我想要你们和平地生活在一起 |
[12:44] | We have suffered the loss of two of our children, | 我们已经失去了两个孩子 |
[12:48] | Bul… | 布勒 |
[12:51] | And Thorgrim. | 还有索格灵 |
[12:54] | I know what it’s like to lose a child. | 我知道失去一个孩子的感受 |
[12:59] | The days ahead will be hard. | 我们面前的日子会很艰险 |
[13:04] | And our real hope | 而我们真正的希望 |
[13:06] | lies with the child that Kjetill’s daughter, | 就在凯迪尔的女儿 |
[13:08] | Thorunn carries in her belly. | 和托伦腹中的孩子身上 |
[13:11] | For Eyvind’s son, | 为了埃温德的儿子 |
[13:12] | Helgi was also involved! | 也包括海尔吉在内 |
[13:20] | So, now, I beg of you all one last time | 所以 我最后一次求求你们大家 |
[13:23] | to please bury your axes. | 收起你们的斧头吧 |
[13:35] | Floki is right! | 弗洛基说得没错 |
[13:42] | I have been harsh on Floki. | 一直以来我对弗洛基都很严苛 |
[13:48] | It’s true I doubted his motives. | 我的确怀疑过他的动机 |
[13:53] | But I see I was wrong. | 但我意识到了我的错误 |
[13:58] | I believe Floki is a pure spirit. | 我相信弗洛基拥有一颗纯灵 |
[14:05] | The death of my son Bul | 我儿子布勒的死 |
[14:08] | caused my family terrible grief. | 带给了我的家庭无限的伤痛 |
[14:13] | But I see now the death of Thorgrim | 到如今我看到索格灵的死 |
[14:17] | caused Ketill and his family the same agony. | 也带给了凯迪尔和他的家庭同样的痛苦 |
[14:26] | So… | 所以… |
[14:29] | Let us look forward, | 还是让我们向前看 |
[14:34] | as a community, | 作为一个群体 |
[14:38] | to the birth of a new child. | 为了即将降临的新生 |
[14:45] | Let us drink to the new child. | 让我们来敬即将出生的孩子 |
[14:54] | Skol! | 干杯 |
[14:56] | Skol! | 干杯 |
[15:32] | Princess Elsewith, | 艾尔维斯公主 |
[15:35] | I have neither courted nor attended to you. | 我既没有向你献殷勤也没有留心于你 |
[15:38] | If you told me that you no longer | 如果你告诉我 |
[15:39] | had any desire to marry me, | 你不再想嫁给我 |
[15:41] | then I would understand and freely release you | 我会理解并给你自由 |
[15:43] | from any agreement made in my name. | 解除以我名义与你定下的所有约定 |
[15:46] | However, | 不过 |
[15:48] | in the unlikely event that you were still willing | 万一你仍然希望 |
[15:50] | to proceed with the marriage, | 继续这段婚姻 |
[15:54] | then let me tell you what you might expect. | 有什么需求请告知于我 |
[15:58] | You will be Queen to a kingdom at war | 你将成为一个正在战争中 |
[16:01] | and likely soon to be attacked again. | 并可能很快再次受到攻击的王国的王后 |
[16:04] | You’ll be married to a King who is in present danger | 你将嫁给一个正处于被推翻被刺杀的 |
[16:06] | of being overthrown and assassinated. | 危险中的国王 |
[16:10] | Forgive me, my lady, but I cannot make the prospect | 原谅我 小姐 但我不能承诺你一个 |
[16:13] | sound anymore attractive. | 美好的未来 |
[16:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[16:18] | I have nothing to go back to, nor any wish to do so. | 我没有地方可回 也未曾有过这样的想法 |
[16:22] | If I were your wife, | 如果我是你的妻子 |
[16:24] | I would gladly share your dangers and tribulations, | 我会很乐意与你一同承担危险和苦难 |
[16:28] | and help you carry the terrible burden | 帮你承担命运赋予你的 |
[16:29] | that fate has placed upon you. | 沉重负担 |
[16:34] | I had not expected this conversation to proceed in this manner. | 我没想到这段谈话会如此进行 |
[16:37] | Good. | 那就好 |
[16:39] | I would hate you ever to think me predictable. | 我不喜欢你觉得我很好揣测 |
[17:00] | My Lords, | 大人们 |
[17:02] | I have summoned you here once more because, | 我已经传唤过你们一次了 |
[17:04] | after much prayer and thought, | 因为经过多次祈祷和思索后 |
[17:06] | I have made an important decision. | 我做了一个重大的决定 |
[17:08] | I have decided to restore his grace, | 我决定恢复主教黑蒙德的身份 |
[17:10] | bishop Heahmund, to the bishopric of Sherborne. | 任命他为舍伯恩主教 |
[17:16] | No! | 不 |
[17:21] | But how is this supposed to serve God? | 这样怎么侍奉上帝呢 |
[17:24] | The murder of Lord Cuthred | 杀死丘斯雷德大人的凶手 |
[17:25] | must forever be upon his conscience | 他的良心一定会永远受到谴责 |
[17:27] | and he must defend himself before God. | 他必须要在上帝面前为自己辩护 |
[17:30] | But we, my Lords, | 但我们 大人们 |
[17:32] | in these dark and most uncertain days | 在这些黑暗 动荡的时期 |
[17:34] | when Wessex is threatened as never before in our history | 在韦塞克斯遭受前所未有的威胁时 |
[17:37] | we cannot, and I will not, do without the services | 我们不能 我也不允许 拒绝这些 |
[17:40] | of the man who is our sword, | 能当我们利剑的人的辅佐 |
[17:42] | the greatest warrior for Christ in this kingdom. | 他们是王国最棒的武士 |
[17:56] | I wish also to announce my marriage | 我还要宣布我和诺森布里亚王国 |
[17:58] | to princess Elsewith of Northumbria. | 艾尔维斯公主的婚事 |
[18:01] | Oh, how lovely! | 真不错 |
[18:04] | Maybe an heir! | 也许能生个皇子 |
[18:06] | There is one final matter! | 还有一件事 |
[18:13] | Ubbe, the son of Ragnar Lothbrok, | 乌伯 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克之子 |
[18:16] | and his wife Torvi, | 和他的妻子 托尔薇 |
[18:17] | have agreed to be baptized into our Christian faith. | 已经同意受洗 皈依基督 |
[18:25] | My Lords, please! | 陛下 求您 |
[18:32] | I ask all of you, in God’s name, | 我请你们所有人 以主之名 |
[18:34] | to recognize and celebrate this conversion. | 接受 并庆祝这次皈依 |
[18:39] | It marks the beginning of something important. | 这代表着重大改变的降临 |
[18:41] | Without the help of these people, | 没有这些人的帮助 |
[18:43] | who were once our enemies, | 这些韦克赛斯曾经的敌人的帮助 |
[18:44] | Wessex cannot and will not survive. | 韦克赛斯的未来绝无生路 |
[19:00] | He should not have done that! | 他不该这么做 |
[19:02] | He should never have appointed a murderer | 他就不该让一个杀人犯 |
[19:03] | to such a high position in our Holy Church! | 在我们的神圣教堂得到如此高位 |
[19:05] | Alfred is doing what he thinks is best for Wessex. | 阿尔弗雷德是在为韦克赛斯着想 |
[19:08] | And we must support him, must we not? | 我们必须支持他 不是吗 |
[19:13] | He’s my brother. Of course, I support him. | 他是我兄弟 我当然支持他 |
[19:16] | Good. | 很好 |
[19:17] | At least his marriage is arranged and settled. | 至少他的婚事有了着落 |
[19:19] | Now, is the time to arrange yours. | 现在 该考虑你的了 |
[19:21] | You have no need to arrange everything in the world. | 你不必安排世上所有的事 |
[19:25] | And, as a matter of fact, I’ve already chosen my bride. | 而且事实是 我已经选出了新娘 |
[19:29] | May I know her name? | 可以告诉我她的名字吗 |
[19:31] | Ethelfled. | 爱瑟福德 |
[19:34] | Do I know her? | 我认识吗 |
[19:36] | I do not think so. | 应该不认识 |
[19:39] | She’s Cuthred’s daughter. | 她是丘斯雷德的女儿 |
[19:50] | Open the gate! | 开门 |
[20:06] | The King! Welcome back. | 是国王 欢迎回来 |
[20:10] | He is home! King Harald, welcome! | 他回来了 哈拉德国王 欢迎 |
[20:13] | The King! Harald! | 国王 哈拉德 |
[20:40] | Before being received into God’s Holy Church, | 在被上帝的神圣教堂接纳前 |
[20:43] | you must renounce your former errors. | 你必须摒弃之前的过失 |
[20:48] | I renounce my belief | 我放弃我的信仰 |
[20:50] | in Odin and all other pagan gods. | 放弃我对奥丁和诸神的信仰 |
[20:54] | I renounce my belief in Odin | 我放弃我的信仰 |
[20:56] | and all other pagan gods. | 放弃我对奥丁和诸神的信仰 |
[21:07] | With my breath, | 在我的呼吸之下 |
[21:09] | I do exorcise these evil spirits which inhabit you. | 我驱除这些栖息于你体内的邪灵 |
[21:30] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[21:31] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[22:07] | King Harald Finehair. | 哈拉尔一世国王 |
[22:10] | Welcome to York. | 欢迎来到约克 |
[22:12] | I am Jarl Olavsonn. | 我是奥拉维森首领 |
[22:14] | Ivar, the Boneless left me in charge here. | 无骨人伊瓦尔派我镇守这里 |
[22:17] | I am happy to meet you, Jarl Olavsonn. | 很高兴见到你 奥拉维森首领 |
[22:20] | But don’t expect to be | 但不要指望 |
[22:21] | in charge here for much longer. | 能在这里镇守太久 |
[22:31] | We have just been promised eternal life. | 我们刚被许诺被赐予永生 |
[22:33] | I don’t feel any different. | 我没觉得有何不同 |
[22:36] | Do you? | 你呢 |
[22:41] | We now have to wear these crosses, though. | 不过我们现在必须得佩戴这些十字 |
[22:47] | It is said that our new God | 据说我们的新神 |
[22:49] | died on the cross for our sins. | 就因为我们的罪孽死在了十字架上 |
[22:53] | What sins? | 什么罪孽 |
[22:55] | Well… | 这个嘛… |
[23:20] | Now I do feel different. | 现在我觉察出了不同 |
[23:25] | Well, you can always wear it again. | 反正你随时可以再带上 |
[23:36] | Do you, Alfred, son of Aethelwulf, | 你是否愿意 阿尔弗雷德 埃塞尔沃夫之子 |
[23:39] | before all these witnesses here gathered, | 在众人的见证下 |
[23:41] | take this woman, Elsewith, | 接受这位女人 艾尔维斯 |
[23:44] | as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, | 为你合法妻子 直到死亡 |
[23:47] | from this moment until death parts you? | 把你们二人分开 |
[23:50] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[23:52] | And do you, Elsewith, | 而你 艾尔维斯 |
[23:54] | before all these witnesses here gathered, | 在众人的见证下 |
[23:56] | take this man Alfred, to have and to hold, | 是否愿意接纳这位男人 阿尔弗雷德 |
[23:59] | forsaking all others, to serve and obey, | 珍惜他直到地老天长 |
[24:03] | until you die? | 生死相依 |
[24:05] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[24:15] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[24:16] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[24:19] | In the sight of all these witnesses, | 在所有人的见证下 |
[24:23] | and in the sight of God, | 在神的见证下 |
[24:25] | I now pronounce you | 我现在宣布 |
[24:27] | man and wife. | 你们结为夫妻 |
[24:53] | Bjorn Ironside? | 比约恩·艾恩赛德 |
[24:55] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[24:56] | You and I have much in common. | 我们有许多共同点 |
[25:02] | How? | 什么共同点 |
[25:05] | We share the same father. | 我们有同样的父亲 |
[25:11] | My name is Magnus. | 我叫马格纳斯 |
[25:13] | I’m Ragnar’s son by Queen Kwenthrith. | 我是拉格纳和柯文斯瑞思女王的儿子 |
[25:15] | I grew up here on the royal estate with Alfred. | 我和阿尔弗雷德在这里的王室庄园长大 |
[25:18] | He was my childhood friend. | 他是我童年时期的朋友 |
[25:20] | But, in the end, not long after Ragnar was imprisoned here, | 但好景不长 拉格纳被关在这里 |
[25:25] | I was expelled. | 我被放逐了 |
[25:28] | Alfred’s family threw me to the wolves. | 阿尔弗雷德一家丢我去喂狼 |
[25:34] | We had heard Ragnar fathered a son in Wessex. | 我们听说拉格纳在韦塞克斯有个儿子 |
[25:37] | Yes. I managed to survive. | 是的 我设法活了下来 |
[25:39] | Of course, they don’t know I survived. | 当然 他们不知道我活下来了 |
[25:41] | They don’t even know who I am. | 他们甚至不知道我是谁 |
[25:44] | I heard you were here. | 我听说你在这里 |
[25:46] | My half-brothers and I had to see you. | 我和我同母异父的兄弟们想来见见你 |
[25:51] | Well, this is incredible. | 令人难以置信 |
[25:52] | You have no idea how happy this makes me. | 你想不到我有多高兴 |
[25:57] | After all these years of being lost. | 在我们失散了这么多年之后 |
[26:05] | Well, now, my brother, | 现在 我的兄弟 |
[26:08] | you are found. | 我找到你了 |
[27:07] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[27:10] | The gate! | 打开大门 |
[27:20] | I’m here to attack Wessex. | 我来这是为了进攻韦塞克斯 |
[27:25] | Their defenses… | 他们的防御… |
[27:28] | Were weakened by our Great Army, | 被我们的大军削弱了 |
[27:31] | but I saw enough when I was there to know | 但我在那里都看到了 |
[27:33] | that there are still plenty of places to plunder. | 我知道还有很多地方可供掠夺 |
[27:36] | And I want to be rich. | 我想要变得富有 |
[27:38] | For I have considerable ambitions. | 因为我有雄心壮志 |
[27:41] | It may interest you to know that | 你可能有兴趣知道 |
[27:43] | Wessex has a new King. | 韦塞克斯有了一位新国王 |
[27:47] | Who? | 是谁 |
[27:47] | A boy. | 一个男孩 |
[27:49] | Ecbert’s grandson, Alfred. | 艾克伯特的孙子 阿尔弗雷德 |
[27:52] | Then they’re even weaker than I thought. | 那他们比我想的还要弱 |
[27:56] | Why did you say that I would not be in charge very long? | 为什么你说我很快就做不了主了 |
[28:00] | As far as I know, | 据我所知 |
[28:01] | you and Ivar, the Boneless are allies. | 你和无骨人伊瓦尔联盟 |
[28:05] | I didn’t mean to insult you. | 我的本意并不是想羞辱你 |
[28:10] | I want to invite you | 我是想邀请你 |
[28:12] | to raid Wessex with me. | 和我一起扫平韦塞克斯 |
[28:15] | We can enjoy the fruits of victory | 我们可以共享胜利的果实 |
[28:17] | and then we can make new plans. | 然后制定新的计划 |
[28:19] | New plans? | 新的计划 |
[28:21] | Yes. | 没错 |
[28:23] | Do you want to stay here in York all your life, | 你想不想一辈子都待在约克 |
[28:27] | and look after it for Ivar? | 为伊瓦尔照看它 |
[28:31] | No. | 不想 |
[28:33] | It’s true, I’ve always had bigger ambitions. | 没错 我一直都有更大的野心 |
[28:36] | You are Viking! | 你是维京人 |
[28:38] | Of course you did. | 当然会有野心 |
[28:40] | So… | 所以… |
[28:44] | After we plunder Wessex, you and I, together, | 在掠夺韦塞克斯之后 我们一起 |
[28:49] | will return in triumph to Kattegat. | 会带着胜利回到卡特加特 |
[28:52] | To share our spoils with its King? | 和国王一起分享我们的战利品吗 |
[28:55] | No. | 不 |
[28:57] | We overthrow its King. | 我们会推翻国王 |
[29:05] | It seems to me that you are not a son of Ragnar Lothbrok. | 我觉得你不是拉格纳·罗斯布洛克之子 |
[29:09] | Neither am I. | 我也不是 |
[29:11] | But the sons of Ragnar Lothbrok | 但是拉格纳·罗斯布洛克的儿子们 |
[29:13] | are the most famous people in all our world. | 全都是我们之中最有名的人 |
[29:17] | And I am not sure that I wish to fight against them. | 我不太想要和他们作对 |
[29:20] | Any of them. | 一个也不想 |
[29:21] | What is there in a name? | 名声有什么用呢 |
[29:24] | Nothing! | 什么都没有 |
[29:25] | In times to come, no one will remember | 在未来 没人会记得 |
[29:27] | Ragnar Lothbrok and his sons. | 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克和他的子嗣 |
[29:29] | They will be utterly forgotten. | 他们会被忘得一干二净 |
[29:32] | I can hardly remember his name even now. | 就算是现在 我都快记不住他的名字了 |
[29:36] | Perhaps you are right. | 也许你说得对 |
[29:39] | But in that case, | 但这样的话 |
[29:40] | what a poorer place the world would be. | 这世界该是个多么可怜的地方啊 |
[29:43] | We should always remember Ragnar Lothbrok, | 我们应永远铭记拉格纳·罗斯布洛克 |
[29:47] | even if we did not know him, | 即便我们不曾认识他 |
[29:49] | even if we only heard his name. | 即便我们只听过他的名字 |
[29:51] | And do you know why? | 你们知道为什么吗 |
[29:53] | Because we are all sons of Ragnar Lothbrok! | 因为我们都是拉格纳·罗斯布洛克的子嗣 |
[29:57] | All of us. | 我们所有人都是 |
[30:03] | Think on it, Jarl Olavsonn. | 再好好想想 奥拉维森首领 |
[30:09] | The King has shown courage after all. | 国王最终还是拿出了勇气 |
[30:14] | He has. | 没错 |
[30:15] | More than I expected. | 比我预料的更勇敢 |
[30:18] | What happens now? | 现在情况如何 |
[30:21] | I must seek to flush out the others | 我必须揪出那些 |
[30:23] | who conspired against him and against us. | 密谋推翻他 要对付我们的人 |
[30:27] | Alfred is not safe, despite his courage. | 就算阿尔弗雷德有勇气 他还是有危险 |
[30:32] | If Cuthred was once their leader, | 如果丘斯雷德是他们曾经的首领 |
[30:34] | who is their leader now? | 他们现在的首领是谁 |
[30:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:38] | But I’m almost certain | 但我几乎可以确定 |
[30:39] | they intended to replace Alfred with Aethelred. | 他们打算匡扶埃塞尔雷德取代阿尔弗雷德 |
[30:42] | But whether Aethelred is part of the conspiracy or not, | 但埃塞尔雷德是否参与了谋反 |
[30:46] | I have yet to discover. | 我还要再查查 |
[30:56] | I wish I could help. | 真希望我能帮上忙 |
[31:00] | Even now, the forces of Satan are gathering to strike. | 即便是现在 撒旦的军队也正在集结准备出击 |
[31:09] | That is why you are here. | 所以才要你前来 |
[31:14] | To help me fight against the Devil. | 祝我力战恶魔 |
[31:29] | Ah, Prince Aethelred. | 埃塞尔雷德王子 |
[32:10] | You wanted to speak to me, Brother? | 你有话想对我说吗 兄弟 |
[32:13] | Yes, my brother. | 是的 兄弟 |
[32:15] | Come, sit down. Drink! I have some wonderful news. | 来 坐吧 喝酒 我有极好的消息 |
[32:18] | Great news. | 天大的好消息 |
[32:19] | Isn’t that right, my sweetheart? | 是不是 亲爱的 |
[32:21] | Yes. Wonderful news. | 是的 极好的消息 |
[32:25] | Come on! Sit down! | 来 快坐下 |
[32:28] | Sit down! | 坐下 |
[32:32] | So, what’s the great news? I would love some great news. | 是什么好消息 我想听到些好消息 |
[32:38] | Where to start? | 从哪儿开始说呢 |
[32:41] | You know that our whole family | 你知道我们全家 |
[32:43] | is descended from the All-Father? | 都是众生之父的后人吧 |
[32:46] | Yes. | 是的 |
[32:46] | Yes, that is you. That is me, too. | 是啊 你也是 我也是 |
[32:48] | You and me are descended from Odin. | 你我都是奥丁的后人 |
[32:52] | Everyone knows that. | 所有人都知道 |
[32:54] | You also remember, when we were young, | 你也记得 我们年轻时 |
[32:57] | you and your brothers always made fun of me because I was different. | 你和你的兄弟们总是捉弄我 因我生得不同 |
[33:03] | I don’t remember me making fun of you, Ivar. | 我不记得我有捉弄你 伊瓦尔 |
[33:05] | No, but you pitied me. And I was ashamed. | 是没有 但你可怜我 我感觉倍受侮辱 |
[33:10] | I hated being a cripple. | 我憎恶生为一个残废 |
[33:12] | Always breaking my bones. | 总是摔断骨头 |
[33:15] | The endless pain. | 没日没夜的痛苦 |
[33:18] | I was so angry all the time, Hvitserk. | 我每时每刻都怒火中烧 维塞克 |
[33:21] | And I asked myself, | 我总是问自己 |
[33:22] | why did the gods hate me so much? | 为何众神如此厌恶我 |
[33:29] | Why me? | 我什么受苦的是我 |
[33:33] | And then Freydis explained something to me. | 之后芙蕾迪丝向我做了解释 |
[33:36] | She told me that being deformed | 她对我说 生而畸形 |
[33:40] | was a sure sign of the gods’ favor. | 必定是众神偏爱的征兆 |
[33:43] | That it marked me out as a very special person. | 这让我脱颖而出 成为非常特别的人 |
[33:46] | It wasn’t a badge of shame after all. | 畸形并非耻辱的烙印 |
[33:49] | Not a curse, | 这不是诅咒 |
[33:51] | but a blessing. | 而是天赐之福 |
[33:53] | It’s true. I knew that! | 这是真的 我知道 |
[33:56] | Why are you telling me this, Ivar? | 你为什么告诉我这些 伊瓦尔 |
[33:57] | I am telling you this, | 我告诉你这些 |
[33:59] | because this very special person, | 是因为这位非常特别的人 |
[34:01] | has realized something extraordinary and astonishing about himself | 意识到了一些关于自己的惊人的非凡特质 |
[34:07] | and it is so obvious. | 这非常的明显 |
[34:10] | Realized what? | 你意识到了什么 |
[34:11] | Realized that I am not just descended from the gods. | 我不仅仅是众神的后人 |
[34:15] | No. | 并不是 |
[34:18] | The fact is, Hvitserk, | 事实上 维塞克 |
[34:20] | Ivar, the Boneless is a god. | 无骨人伊瓦尔是神 |
[34:26] | He is a god. | 他是神 |
[34:29] | And I am carrying his divine child. | 而我怀了他神圣的孩子 |
[34:35] | You’re crazy, Ivar. | 你疯了 伊瓦尔 |
[34:36] | I am not crazy. I am not. | 我没有疯 我没有 |
[34:39] | That is your mistake. I did the impossible. | 是你错了 我完成了不可能达到的成就 |
[34:41] | I am going to be a father. | 我要做父亲了 |
[34:46] | I am divine. | 我是神圣的 |
[34:49] | And to celebrate, we will have a feast | 为了庆祝这点 我们将举办盛宴 |
[34:51] | and we will invite everyone in Kattegat! | 并把卡德加特所有的臣民都邀请来 |
[34:54] | And we will make a sacrifice, | 我们还将举办祭祀 |
[34:56] | dedicated to my fellow gods, | 奉献给与我一道的众神 |
[34:57] | welcoming me into the family of the Aesir! | 感谢他们欢迎我加入亚瑟神族 |
[35:01] | But it must be an important sacrifice. | 但祭品一定要认真准备 |
[35:03] | It must be someone that the gods will have heard of. | 必须是众神听说过的那个人 |
[35:05] | Someone that all the people will have heard of. | 必须是所有人都听说过的那个人 |
[35:07] | Some… | 那个… |
[35:10] | Someone. | 那个人 |
[35:25] | You don’t know what you’re saying, Brother. | 你开始说胡话了 兄弟 |
[36:04] | Well… | 怎么样… |
[36:06] | What is your decision? | 决定好了吗 |
[36:10] | I will raid Wessex with you. | 我会与你一同洗劫韦塞克斯 |
[36:14] | Good. | 很好 |
[36:17] | Good. | 很好 |
[36:18] | And what of your authority here? | 那么你将效忠于谁 |
[36:22] | I will recognize you as King over York, | 我今后会认你为约克的王 |
[36:25] | and I will no longer feel bound to serve Ivar. | 不再听从伊瓦尔的指令 |
[36:29] | In which case, you will come with me to overthrow him? | 也就是说 你会助我推翻他的统治 |
[36:33] | Even though he is a son of Ragnar? | 就算他是拉格纳的儿子 |
[36:39] | Show me your arm ring. | 给我看你的臂环 |
[36:47] | Is that answer enough? | 这样足够了吗 |
[37:08] | Thorunn! | 托伦 |
[37:39] | She’s gone! | 她不见了 |
[37:43] | – She’s gone! – What do you mean, gone? | -她不见了 -什么叫不见了 |
[37:45] | Thorunn. She’s disappeared. | 托伦 她消失了 |
[37:46] | I don’t understand. She can’t have disappeared. | 我不明白 她不可能就消失了 |
[37:48] | Mother told me she had gone to pray at the waterfall. | 母亲说她去瀑布边祈祷了 |
[37:52] | She felt her time was near. | 她感觉自己大限将至 |
[37:53] | She wanted to pray to Freya for a safe delivery. | 她想去祷告求芙蕾雅生产顺利 |
[37:55] | She wasn’t there. | 她不在那里 |
[37:57] | I shouted. I looked for her. | 我一直呼喊 不停地找她 |
[37:59] | She’s disappeared. | 她已经消失了 |
[38:05] | – Come on, Frodi. – Yes, Father. | -来吧 弗罗迪 -好的 父亲 |
[38:08] | Oh, no. Please, please, please, please. | 不要 拜托了 拜托了 |
[38:12] | Not your sister! Not Thorunn! | 不能是你的姐姐 不要是托伦 |
[38:31] | You have lived your life in the shadows. | 你的一生一直生活在阴影里 |
[38:34] | So, why don’t you reveal yourself, | 为什么还不现身 |
[38:36] | your true identity, to Alfred? | 把你真实的身份告诉阿尔弗雷德 |
[38:39] | He was a companion of your youth. | 他是你儿时的好友 |
[38:41] | I’m sure he would recognize you. | 他一定能认出来你的 |
[38:42] | No, his father expelled me from the villa. | 不会的 他的父亲把我驱逐出了村子 |
[38:46] | Alfred never tried to find out what happened to me. | 阿尔弗雷德从来没有找过我的下落 |
[38:51] | If I was to reveal myself, I’m sure that they’d kill me. | 如果我告诉他 他们一定会杀了我的 |
[38:55] | King Ecbert and his family | 艾克伯特国王和他的家族 |
[38:57] | betrayed me as they betrayed our father. | 就像当年背叛我们的父亲一样背叛了我 |
[39:04] | And they say that you’re here to support King Alfred. | 传闻称你是支持阿尔弗雷德国王的 |
[39:09] | But how can you do that? | 你为什么要这样做 |
[39:12] | We are at Alfred’s mercy. | 我们获得了阿尔弗雷德的宽恕 |
[39:14] | He should be at yours! | 是他应该求你们宽恕 |
[39:17] | Alfred is just as guilty as his father and his grandfather | 阿尔弗雷德的罪行像父亲和祖父一样深重 |
[39:20] | for the death of our father. | 因为他杀害了我们的父亲 |
[39:39] | Hail the god Ivar! | 伊瓦尔神万岁 |
[39:41] | Hail the god Ivar! | 伊瓦尔神万岁 |
[39:43] | Hail the god Ivar! | 伊瓦尔神万岁 |
[39:45] | Hail the god Ivar! | 伊瓦尔神万岁 |
[39:47] | Hail the god Ivar! | 伊瓦尔神万岁 |
[39:58] | Move! Get on! | 快走 上去 |
[40:03] | Move! | 快走 |
[40:59] | Kneel to the god Ivar! | 给伊瓦尔神跪下 |
[41:02] | Kneel down! | 跪下 |
[41:05] | Bow your head! | 低下头 |
[41:07] | On your knees! | 跪下 |
[41:09] | Bow to god Ivar! | 给伊瓦尔神行礼 |
[42:31] | Bring on the sacrifice! | 把祭品带上来 |
[42:38] | Ivar! | 伊瓦尔 |
[42:44] | Ivar! | 伊瓦尔 |
[42:55] | Ivar! | 伊瓦尔 |
[43:00] | Ivar! | 伊瓦尔 |
[43:11] | Praise Ivar! | 赞美伊瓦尔 |