时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:59] | No! | 不 |
[01:13] | People of Kattegat! | 卡特加特的兄弟们 |
[01:15] | We have a great sacrifice. | 我们有一场盛大的祭祀 |
[01:18] | This is Lagertha. | 这是拉葛莎 |
[01:25] | That’s not Lagertha. | 这不是拉葛莎 |
[01:32] | That’s not Lagertha! | 这不是拉葛莎 |
[01:34] | That’s not Lagertha! | 这不是拉葛莎 |
[01:36] | Hail, Lagertha! | 拉葛莎万岁 |
[01:38] | Hail, Ragnar! | 拉格纳万岁 |
[01:39] | Hail, Lagertha! | 拉葛莎万岁 |
[01:40] | Take her away. | 把她带走 |
[01:42] | Take them away. | 把他们带走 |
[01:43] | Hail, Ragnar! | 拉格纳万岁 |
[01:47] | Take them away! | 把他们带走 |
[01:51] | Hail, Ragnar! | 拉格纳万岁 |
[01:53] | Hail, Lagertha! | 拉葛莎万岁 |
[01:55] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[01:58] | Why aren’t you at the ceremony? | 你为什么没有参加仪式 |
[02:10] | All hail Ivar! | 伊瓦尔万岁 |
[02:12] | She lives! | 她还活着 |
[02:14] | Hail, Lagertha! | 拉葛莎万岁 |
[02:16] | This is the witch who murdered my mother in cold blood. | 就是这个巫女残忍地杀害了我母亲 |
[02:21] | This is Lagertha! | 这就是拉葛莎 |
[02:23] | No! | 不是 |
[02:24] | Shut your mouth! | 闭嘴 |
[02:26] | A Danish king handed her over to us. | 丹麦国王把她交给我们 |
[02:30] | She was trying to make a deal with him. | 她想跟他做交易 |
[02:33] | To persuade him to join her | 说服他跟她一起 |
[02:35] | in attacking Kattegat. | 袭击卡特加特 |
[02:37] | – Traitor! – Traitor, yes! | -叛徒 -叛徒 没错 |
[02:40] | Traitor! | 叛徒 |
[02:43] | She would do anything for power! | 她为了权力什么事都做得出来 |
[02:47] | Thank the gods, her plans have all come to nothing. | 感谢众神 她的计划没有成功 |
[02:52] | No, no, no, no… | 不不不不 |
[02:52] | Her vile reign and blind ambitions… | 她邪恶的统治和盲目的野心 |
[02:56] | – End here. – No! I’m not Lagertha! | -就此了结 -不 我不是拉葛莎 |
[02:57] | I sacrifice her in the name of Odin | 以奥丁和众神之名 |
[03:00] | and in the name of my fellow gods. | 我将她献祭 |
[03:02] | – No! – I sacrifice her | -不 -我献上她 |
[03:04] | to cleanse this kingdom of its evil spirits! | 以洗涤这个王国邪恶的灵魂 |
[03:38] | Is she dead? | 她死了吗 |
[04:20] | Here is the blood | 这是 |
[04:22] | of the witch who murdered our mother. | 我们的杀母仇人的鲜血 |
[04:28] | You know very well that wasn’t Lagertha. | 你很清楚那不是拉葛莎 |
[04:33] | You will drink to Lagertha’s death. | 你要为拉葛莎之死喝一杯 |
[04:37] | She’s not dead. | 她没死 |
[04:38] | And you are not a god. | 你也不是神 |
[04:42] | Of course, he is a god. | 他当然是神 |
[04:47] | How dare you say that I am not a god, huh? | 你竟敢说我不是神 |
[04:54] | Can’t you hear Thor beating his mighty hammer, | 你没有听到托尔正在敲打雷神之锤 |
[04:57] | welcoming me into the Hall of the Aesir? | 欢迎我进入亚瑟神殿吗 |
[05:05] | Skol. | 干杯 |
[05:22] | My brother, | 我哥哥 |
[05:24] | Ivar the god. | 伊瓦尔神 |
[05:37] | Why do you stay here? | 你为什么留在这里 |
[05:39] | Why not leave? | 为什么不走 |
[05:41] | Let’s go away together. | 我们一起走吧 |
[05:44] | Don’t you want to? | 你不想走吗 |
[05:45] | I want to leave, but I can’t. | 我想走 但我不可以 |
[05:48] | The gods won’t let me. | 众神不会让我走 |
[05:50] | There is some reason I have to stay here. | 我有必须留下的原因 |
[05:53] | I love my brother Ubbe, | 我爱我的兄弟乌伯 |
[05:56] | but one day I abandoned him. | 但那天我抛弃了他 |
[05:58] | I jumped ship and joined Ivar. | 我跳上船选了伊瓦尔 |
[06:03] | I still don’t know why. | 我还是不知道为什么 |
[06:04] | But one day I will. | 但总有一天我会知道 |
[06:09] | One day, I will understand. | 总有一天我会明白 |
[06:16] | Thorunn! | 托伦 |
[06:25] | I can’t find her. | 我找不到她 |
[06:28] | I can’t find my wife. | 我找不到我妻子了 |
[06:33] | – Where is she? – No, stop. | -她在哪 -不 住手 |
[06:35] | What have you done with her? | 你对她做了什么 |
[06:36] | I haven’t done anything with her. | 我什么也没做 |
[06:39] | I don’t know what’s happened to your wife. Believe me. | 我不知道你妻子发生了什么事 相信我 |
[06:42] | You’re lying. | 你在撒谎 |
[06:44] | You’ve killed her. | 你杀了她 |
[06:47] | She’s carrying my grandchild. | 她怀着我的孙子 |
[06:50] | I want her to be alive. | 我想让她活下来 |
[06:51] | I want to meet my grandchild. | 我想见我的孙子 |
[06:55] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[06:57] | You have to tell me. | 你必须要告诉我 |
[07:00] | Helgi, Helgi. | 海尔吉 海尔吉 |
[07:02] | We don’t know. We’ve been looking. | 我们不知道 我们也在找 |
[07:03] | Someone knows. | 有人知道 |
[07:06] | It’s impossible to survive out here. | 在外面是活不下去的 |
[07:09] | Nobody chooses to walk away. | 没人会自己离开 |
[07:15] | Tell us the truth. | 告诉我们真相吧 |
[07:18] | If you killed Thorunn, | 如果你杀了托伦 |
[07:20] | you need to tell us where the body is. | 就要告诉我们尸体在哪里 |
[07:23] | I tell you again. | 我再说一遍 |
[07:27] | I don’t know what’s happened to her. | 我不知道她发生了什么事 |
[07:30] | I do. | 我知道 |
[07:35] | She came to me, to speak privately. | 她私底下来找我说话 |
[07:43] | She said that she was unhappy. | 她说她不开心 |
[07:47] | That she did not want to bring | 说她不想将孩子带到 |
[07:50] | a child into this terrible world. | 这个糟糕的世界上来 |
[07:57] | And that she would make sure that it did not happen. | 所以她要确保这件事不会发生 |
[08:02] | – She wouldn’t. – It’s not true. | -她不会的 -这不是真的 |
[08:05] | It’s not true. | 这不是真的 |
[08:14] | She’d never have… | 她不会… |
[09:05] | Hello, Thorunn. | 托伦 |
[09:08] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[09:10] | At the waterfall. | 瀑布那里 |
[09:12] | I had a message from Aud. | 我有艾于德的口信 |
[09:14] | She wanted to see me. | 她想见我 |
[09:16] | Was Aud there? | 艾于德在那里吗 |
[09:22] | Was someone else there? | 还有人在那里吗 |
[09:27] | Who was it? | 是谁 |
[09:29] | Who was waiting for you at the waterfall? | 谁在瀑布那里等你 |
[09:33] | Asbjorn. | 艾斯比约恩 |
[09:34] | Helgi’s brother? | 海尔吉的兄弟吗 |
[09:36] | Yes. | 对 |
[09:37] | He told me I was evil. | 他告诉我我很邪恶 |
[09:39] | That I had bewitched his brother. | 说我诅咒了他的兄弟 |
[09:41] | And that my child was an evil spirit | 还有我的孩子是恶魔 |
[09:43] | that could not be allowed onto the earth. | 是不允许降临到世上的 |
[09:47] | And what did you say? | 你是怎么说的 |
[09:49] | I told him he was wrong. | 我告诉他他错了 |
[09:52] | That I loved Helgi. | 我爱海尔吉 |
[09:54] | That we loved one another. | 我们很爱对方 |
[09:55] | And that our child was innocent. | 我们的孩子是无辜的 |
[10:00] | And then what did he do? | 他做了什么 |
[10:03] | He picked up a sharp stone that was ready beside him. | 他拿起了身边准备好的尖石头 |
[10:06] | And he struck my head with the stone. | 砸了我的头 |
[10:10] | So hard that it split my head and I fell. | 他很用力 我头破血流摔倒了 |
[10:13] | And I knew that I was dead. | 我知道我已经死了 |
[10:17] | He had already prepared a place for me | 他已经为我准备好了一个地方 |
[10:19] | and had made a shallow trench. | 挖好了一条浅浅的沟 |
[10:22] | He laid me in the shallow trench, | 他把我放进沟里 |
[10:24] | then covered my body with stones. | 用石头把我埋住 |
[10:33] | Can you tell me where this trench is? | 你能告诉我那条沟在哪里吗 |
[11:33] | What else have you heard of Wessex? | 你那里还有什么韦塞克斯的消息吗 |
[11:36] | Some interesting rumors. | 还有一些有趣的传言 |
[11:39] | Such as? | 比如 |
[11:41] | Well, I was told out of the blue, | 我突然听到 |
[11:45] | the shield-maiden Lagertha and the two sons of Ragnar, | 盾女拉葛莎还有拉格纳的两个儿子 |
[11:50] | Bjorn Ironside and Ubbe, | 比约恩·艾恩赛德和乌比 |
[11:52] | appeared and sought refuge at the King’s villa. | 出现了 并且在国王那里寻求庇护 |
[11:56] | I don’t know whether or not to believe it. | 我不知道该不该相信 |
[12:00] | Oh, I can believe it. | 我相信 |
[12:01] | We were hunting them. | 我们当时在追杀他们 |
[12:04] | They escaped. | 他们逃了 |
[12:07] | They had every reason to come here. | 他们有充分的理由来这里 |
[12:10] | Ancient reasons. | 很久远的理由 |
[12:12] | But it’s good. It’s all good. | 但这很好 都很好 |
[12:14] | Why, good? | 为什么很好 |
[12:16] | I have some unfinished business with Lagertha. | 我和拉葛莎还没完 |
[12:20] | She killed my wife. | 她杀了我的妻子 |
[12:26] | Do you really know, | 你真的清楚 |
[12:27] | Jarl Olavson, how it is to love a woman? | 奥拉维森首领 爱上一个女人是什么感觉吗 |
[12:35] | I think so. | 我想我清楚 |
[12:37] | Then you don’t know. | 那你有所不知的是 |
[12:38] | It’s nothing to do with thinking, | 这和思维无关 |
[12:39] | and it’s nothing to do with the heart. | 也和心无关 |
[12:42] | It’s in the gut. It’s in the entrails. | 是直觉使然 深埋于五脏六腑 |
[12:47] | No, the trouble is, | 但问题是 |
[12:49] | the gods seem to have decided | 众神似乎已经决定 |
[12:50] | that I should never be happily married. | 我永远也不会再有幸福的婚姻 |
[12:53] | One day you will be, King Harald. | 你会找到属于你的幸福的 哈拉尔国王 |
[12:59] | And how would you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[13:01] | I feel it in my gut. | 直觉 |
[13:04] | In my entrails. | 我的身体告诉我的 |
[13:29] | – I have some news. – Tell us. | -我收到线报 -说 |
[13:32] | A large Viking army is sailing into Wessex. | 一大队维京军队正航向韦塞克斯 |
[13:35] | From reports I have heard, the leader of the army | 根据情报 军队的领袖 |
[13:37] | is King Harald Finehair, who, as you well know, | 是哈拉尔一世 你们都知道 |
[13:40] | has visited us before. | 他之前拜访过我们 |
[13:44] | I agreed to give you refuge here, | 我同意收留你们在此避难 |
[13:46] | so long as, in return, | 作为交换 |
[13:47] | you agreed to fight against your countrymen. | 你们答应与自己的同胞作战 |
[13:51] | Now the time has come. | 现在报答我们的时候已到 |
[13:54] | You will work with my brother, | 你们和我的兄长 |
[13:55] | Prince Aethelred, and Bishop Heahmund, | 埃塞尔雷德王子 黑蒙德主教一起 |
[13:57] | to devise a strategy to defeat Finehair’s army. | 要商策打败哈拉尔的战术 |
[14:00] | If you refuse | 如果你们拒绝 |
[14:02] | you will be killed. | 我就杀了你们 |
[14:08] | There will be no future here. | 你们在此将前途无盼 |
[14:10] | No grant of land. | 无立足之地 |
[14:12] | Nothing. | 分毫尽失 |
[14:22] | You must understand, | 你们一定明白 |
[14:24] | and I think you do understand, | 我觉得你们已经明白 |
[14:25] | that I’ve taken a huge personal risk to protect you. | 我是冒着巨大的人身危险保护着你们 |
[14:30] | So, I pray that none of you will betray me now. | 所以 我祈祷你们现在都不会背叛我 |
[14:33] | I will not betray you. | 我不会背叛你 |
[14:35] | I will fight with you against King Harald. | 我会和你一起对抗哈拉尔国王 |
[14:54] | What? | 怎么了 |
[14:57] | You cut your hair. | 你剃头了 |
[15:05] | Ubbe! | 乌伯 |
[15:12] | I wanted to thank you. | 我想谢谢你 |
[15:16] | And to ask you a favor. | 再请你帮个忙 |
[15:30] | First lesson | 第一课 |
[15:32] | is not to be afraid. | 就是不要害怕 |
[15:34] | So, go and stand by the tree. | 去站在树前 |
[15:40] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:41] | What are you going to do? | 你要干什么 |
[15:43] | You asked me to teach you how to fight. | 你要我教你如何战斗 |
[15:46] | And I can teach you the ways in which to fight | 我可以教你怎么用剑或斧子战斗 |
[15:48] | with a sword and ax, or a shield to stay alive. | 或是用盾保命 |
[15:52] | But if you are afraid, | 但如果你害怕 |
[15:54] | then you are already dead. | 就会未战先死 |
[15:58] | So, go stand by the tree. | 快站到树前去 |
[16:18] | Ubbe! | 乌伯 |
[16:20] | Do not be afraid. | 不要害怕 |
[16:59] | The ground here has been disturbed. | 这里的土地被翻过 |
[17:14] | Thorunn… | 托伦 |
[17:25] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[17:27] | Floki. | 弗洛基 |
[17:29] | How did you know she was here? | 你怎么知道她在这 |
[17:34] | She told me. | 她告诉我的 |
[17:38] | Did she also tell you who killed her? | 她告诉你是谁杀了她吗 |
[17:46] | You must admit your guilt. | 你一定要承认自己的罪行 |
[17:53] | I don’t admit anything. | 我什么都不会承认 |
[17:56] | There is no proof. | 你没有证据 |
[17:57] | I know who killed her. | 我知道是谁杀了她 |
[18:04] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[18:07] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[18:09] | How can you quarrel and fight | 她还未献祭予众神 |
[18:12] | when she is not properly prepared for the gods? | 你们居然还在此争吵打斗 |
[18:17] | Oh, you unnatural parents! | 你们这些没人性的父母 |
[18:21] | You unnatural brothers and sisters! | 你们这些没人性的兄弟姐妹 |
[18:26] | How can you behave this way? | 你们怎能如此 |
[18:32] | We can’t go on. | 我们不能继续了 |
[18:36] | We have to make a decision. | 我们得做出决定 |
[18:44] | How did you survive? | 你是怎么活下来的 |
[18:46] | My anger kept me alive. | 我的愤怒让我活了下来 |
[18:49] | After Aethelwulf expelled me from the villa, | 埃塞尔沃夫将我驱逐出村后 |
[18:51] | I had nothing left but anger. | 我除了愤怒一无所有 |
[18:55] | I said to myself if there was any way | 我告诉自己如果有什么办法 |
[18:57] | that I could gain my revenge on them in the future, | 能让我日后向他们报仇 |
[19:01] | then my life will, after all, have been worth living. | 那我这辈子就没有白活 |
[19:07] | For a Viking, | 作为一个维京人 |
[19:09] | revenge is everything. | 报仇就是一切 |
[19:12] | Isn’t it true? | 不是吗 |
[19:14] | Well, I’m Viking, | 我是维京人 |
[19:16] | just like you. | 和你一样 |
[19:18] | My father was Ragnar Lothbrok, | 我父亲是拉格纳·罗斯布洛克 |
[19:20] | the most famous of all Vikings. | 最伟大的维京战士 |
[19:24] | That’s all I care about. | 这是我唯一在乎的 |
[19:27] | What do you think about King Alfred? | 你怎么看国王阿尔弗雷德 |
[19:31] | I hate him. | 我恨他 |
[19:35] | Well, we’re going to fight on his behalf. | 嗯 我们就是要为他而战 |
[19:39] | You don’t have to. | 这不是必须的 |
[19:43] | I hear Harald Finehair is on his way here | 我听说哈拉尔一世带着大军 |
[19:45] | with a great army. | 往这边来了 |
[20:01] | What? | 又怎么了 |
[20:07] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[20:08] | I do not want to disturb you, husband. | 我没想打扰你的 我的丈夫 |
[20:11] | No, no, of course. | 不不 没有的事 |
[20:12] | I was just preoccupied. | 我只是有心事 |
[20:15] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:18] | Perhaps not such a good husband. | 看来我不算个好丈夫 |
[20:21] | I have nothing to complain about. | 我没有觉得你有哪里不好 |
[20:23] | Forgive me, Aethelflaed. | 抱歉 艾斯福雷德 |
[20:24] | I have some business to attend to. | 我还有事要办 |
[20:29] | When I return, | 等我回来 |
[20:32] | I shall perform the duties of a husband. | 我就好好尽尽丈夫的职责 |
[20:44] | Prince. | 王子 |
[20:46] | My Lord Cyneheard. | 森尼哈德大人 |
[20:48] | A Viking army approaches. | 维京大军正在逼近 |
[20:51] | We feel the time to act has come. | 我们认为是该行动了 |
[20:54] | Are you sure? | 确定吗 |
[20:55] | Never more so. | 前所未有的确定 |
[20:58] | Your brother should never have been made king. | 你兄弟本来就不该得到王位 |
[21:02] | The decision has placed our whole realm in jeopardy. | 这个决定让整个国家都陷入了危机 |
[21:05] | He is a weak and feeble leader, | 面对战事 他是个 |
[21:08] | in a time of war. | 软弱的领袖 |
[21:11] | He entrusts a group of pagans with our defense. | 他把我们的防御工事交给了异教徒 |
[21:13] | He places his faith in Bishop Heahmund, | 把信仰交给了黑蒙德主教 |
[21:16] | a faithless man. | 一个毫无信仰之人 |
[21:22] | Prince, we must seize the time. | 王子 我们必须抓紧时机 |
[21:24] | If we are too afraid to act, | 要是我们出于懦弱没有动手 |
[21:26] | then shall Wessex perish, | 韦塞克斯必将陷落 |
[21:28] | like every other English kingdom | 就像所有其他那些被懦弱之人 |
[21:29] | led by feeble-minded rulers. | 领导的英国的王国 |
[21:35] | But you, | 但你 |
[21:36] | the son | 您是 |
[21:38] | and true heir of Aethelwulf, | 埃塞尔沃夫的嫡传之子 |
[21:41] | we believe we can place all our trust | 我们相信我们可以把我们的信任 |
[21:43] | and all our faith in you. | 和信念都押在你身上 |
[21:46] | What is your plan, my Lord? | 你有什么计划 大人 |
[21:49] | We will call a meeting of the War Council. | 我们召开战时理事会 |
[21:51] | The King must attend, but so too must Bishop Heahmund | 国王必须出席 但黑蒙德主教也是 |
[21:55] | and his pagan friends. | 还有他的异教徒朋友们 |
[21:57] | That is the time to strike. | 那就是出击的时机 |
[22:00] | We have enough warriors committed to our cause | 我们忠诚的战士人手足够 |
[22:03] | to shut the doors and kill them all! | 能关上门结果他们所有人 |
[22:09] | And then, | 到那时 |
[22:10] | as it always should have been, | 我们就可以行早该行之事 |
[22:13] | you will be anointed and crowned, | 而您将沐浴冠带 加冕为王 |
[22:17] | King of Wessex. | 韦塞克斯之王 |
[22:20] | King of Kings. | 王中之王 |
[22:23] | What do you say? | 您意下如何 |
[22:29] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[22:32] | Call the Council. | 召集理事会 |
[22:37] | I shall call him Balder, | 我要叫他伯德 |
[22:39] | after Odin’s beautiful son. | 奥丁英俊的儿子 |
[22:42] | The fairest and wisest of all the gods. | 最美最智慧的神祇 |
[22:48] | The shining one. | 万众瞩目的那个 |
[22:52] | I believe he is so strong he is already moving. | 我觉得他已经强壮到在动了 |
[22:56] | Perhaps, one night, he will just | 也许哪天 他会就这么 |
[22:58] | crawl out from between my legs, fully formed. | 从我双腿间爬出来 已经有模有样 |
[23:04] | In that case, | 那样的话 |
[23:05] | I would like for him to be walking out, not crawling. | 希望他能走出来 不用爬出来 |
[23:11] | My Lord Ivar! | 伊瓦尔大人 |
[23:18] | – My Lord Ivar! – What? | -伊瓦尔大人 -怎么了 |
[23:20] | We caught them. They have been trying for a while | 我们抓来的 他们已经密谋已久 |
[23:22] | to raise a rebellion in the town | 要在城中谋反 |
[23:24] | against your rule. | 想推翻您的统治 |
[23:33] | You. | 你 |
[23:37] | You. | 你 |
[23:40] | Is it true you want to rebel against me? | 你要谋我的反 是真的吗 |
[23:45] | Why? | 为什么 |
[23:47] | I am no ordinary man. | 我不是一般人 |
[23:48] | I am no ordinary ruler. | 我也不是一般的王 |
[23:52] | I expect you to rejoice, for you are especially privileged, | 希望你能庆幸 因为你得此荣幸 |
[23:57] | for you are ruled by a god. | 能受神的统治 |
[24:05] | Help him to his feet. | 扶他起来 |
[24:13] | I’ll tell you what. I… | 告诉你 我… |
[24:16] | I’m a merciful god. | 是个仁慈的神 |
[24:18] | I love my people. | 我爱我的子民 |
[24:21] | So, if you go into the marketplace | 所以如果你去集市 |
[24:23] | and cover yourself with ashes, | 用灰涂满全身 |
[24:25] | admitting your faults and your false beliefs, | 承认你的错误和不正确的信仰 |
[24:29] | and beg my forgiveness, | 乞求我的原谅 |
[24:33] | then I will let you live. | 我就让你活下去 |
[24:39] | What do you say? | 你觉得如何 |
[24:56] | Hang them. | 对他们施绞刑 |
[24:57] | And let their bodies be shown to the people as a warning. | 然后把尸体挂起来给民众看 杀鸡儆猴 |
[25:05] | Hatred must never take the place of love. | 憎恨永远替代不了爱 |
[25:24] | Son of Ragnar. | 拉格纳之子 |
[25:27] | Why have you sought me out? | 你为什么来找我 |
[25:29] | I need you to help me. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[25:31] | You have seen the past, the present | 你已经通晓了过去 现在 |
[25:34] | and the future. | 以及未来 |
[25:36] | What do you want now that you do not know already? | 你如今有什么想知道而还不知道的吗 |
[25:40] | I have rarely come to see you. | 我很少来见你 |
[25:43] | I have tried all my life | 我倾尽一生 |
[25:47] | not to live by prophecy but through experience. | 都想通过自身经历而并非他人的预言而活着 |
[25:50] | Poor you. | 可怜的你啊 |
[25:54] | Seems to me that we learn so little from experience. | 貌似我们从经历中能学到的都非常有限 |
[25:59] | Still, you… You are wise. | 但是你…仍然那么睿智 |
[26:02] | No, I am an old man. | 不 我已经是个老人了 |
[26:04] | And old men are not wise. | 老人都不会睿智 |
[26:08] | They still wish that they were young. | 老人都会希望自己能重返年轻时的岁月 |
[26:13] | And they rage against their frailties. | 他们对自己的日渐衰弱 |
[26:17] | And the fading memories. | 以及消逝的记忆而感到愤怒 |
[26:21] | what am I here for? | 我是来做什么的 |
[26:24] | You will accomplish | 你会完成 |
[26:26] | what others before you have failed to accomplish, | 前人未能完成的大业 |
[26:29] | but the cost will be too high. | 但代价极其高昂 |
[26:35] | If I sailed away now, would it be different? | 如果我现在远离 一切会变得不同吗 |
[26:37] | You can try. | 你可以试试 |
[26:39] | What will I accomplish? | 我会完成什么大业 |
[26:41] | If you choose to sail away, perhaps nothing. | 如果你选择远离 或许会一事无成 |
[26:46] | You are not helping me. | 你这不是在帮助我 |
[26:48] | What did you expect? | 那你期待我说什么 |
[26:51] | Everything is becoming darker. | 一切都在变得愈发黑暗 |
[26:56] | We are all going into the dark. | 我们都在遁入黑暗 |
[27:01] | I am afraid. | 我害怕 |
[27:04] | I know that what I do not know | 我唯一真正了解的 |
[27:06] | is the only thing that I really know. | 皆源于我的未知 |
[27:10] | And I am afraid. | 我害怕 |
[27:14] | I am afraid of going into the dark. | 我害怕走向黑暗 |
[27:51] | Are you here? | 你在吗 |
[28:09] | My love. | 我的爱人 |
[28:17] | So we are going to fight King Harald | 所以我们要和哈拉尔王 |
[28:19] | and your own kind. | 还有你的族人为敌 |
[28:22] | How do you feel? | 你觉得如何 |
[28:25] | King Harald has always been my enemy. | 哈拉尔王一直都是我的敌人 |
[28:30] | I thank the Lord God | 感谢上帝 |
[28:32] | that you are here beside me, | 你站在我这一边 |
[28:35] | that we may live or die together, | 我们将生死与共 |
[28:39] | miserable sinner that I am. | 我是个卑鄙的罪人 |
[28:48] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[28:52] | Are you not afraid that, | 你不是害怕 |
[28:53] | for this love, your God will forsake you? | 因为这份爱 你的上帝会弃你而去吗 |
[28:57] | Yes. | 没错 |
[28:59] | I fear the Lord. | 我敬畏上帝 |
[29:03] | But now, | 但现在 |
[29:05] | in this moment, | 此刻 |
[29:07] | I desire you more. | 我更在乎你 |
[29:11] | You are so beautiful. | 你如此美丽 |
[29:14] | So… | 如此… |
[29:15] | Alive. | 鲜活动人 |
[29:20] | I would go to hell for you, | 我愿意为你下地狱 |
[29:22] | Lagertha. | 拉葛莎 |
[29:36] | Together at the front. | 在前方集合 |
[29:39] | Go wide around the bend. | 在拐角大转弯 |
[29:40] | What can we expect? | 我们会遇到什么 |
[29:42] | They will already know we are here | 他们已经知道我们在这了 |
[29:43] | and they will possibly try to block the river. | 可能会试图堵塞河道 |
[29:46] | What is our greatest danger? | 我们最大的危险是什么 |
[29:49] | When our warriors see that | 当我们的勇士看到 |
[29:50] | they are going to fight against Lagertha, | 他们要与拉葛莎以及拉格纳之子 |
[29:52] | Bjorn Ironside, and Ubbe, the sons of Ragnar. | 比约恩·艾恩赛德和乌伯为敌 |
[29:56] | Ask yourself, how would you feel | 扪心而问 如果你看到他们全站在对面 |
[29:58] | if you saw them ranged against you? | 你有什么感觉 |
[30:00] | These are legendary heroes. | 他们都是传奇英雄 |
[30:03] | They’re not human. | 已经不是凡人了 |
[30:04] | They’re almost gods. | 几乎被神化了 |
[30:06] | And whatever they say, | 无论他们说什么 |
[30:08] | our warriors will be intimidated to face them. | 我们的勇士都惧于面对他们 |
[30:11] | And why not? | 怎么会不怕呢 |
[30:13] | Why not? | 怎么会呢 |
[30:14] | They are, after all, only human. | 他们毕竟还只是凡人 |
[30:18] | The ax will kill them too. | 也会死于利斧之下 |
[30:29] | Do you think fate has brought us together? | 你觉得是命运把我们联合到一起的吗 |
[30:33] | Us? | 我们 |
[30:35] | You and I. | 你和我 |
[30:38] | I couldn’t say. | 我说不好 |
[30:41] | On the contrary. That is exactly what you did say. | 恰恰相反 这就是你所说的 |
[30:46] | I don’t want to make a decision. | 我不想做决定 |
[30:49] | I don’t want to betray anyone. | 我不想背叛任何人 |
[30:52] | I just want to find out what the fates have in store for me. | 我只想知道我的命运是什么 |
[30:56] | But somehow, it feels right to be here. | 但莫名的 我觉得我在这是对的 |
[30:59] | It feels… | 感觉 |
[31:01] | Inevitable. | 这是必然 |
[31:05] | I know my life is about to change. | 我知道我的人生就要改变了 |
[31:45] | I have decided to lead the army myself. | 我已决定亲自领导军队 |
[31:49] | I hope you agree. | 希望你同意 |
[31:51] | It means I’ll require your support more than ever. | 这意味着我会比以往更需要你的支持 |
[31:56] | Of course. | 当然 |
[32:00] | I believe in you. | 我相信你 |
[32:03] | And I hope you believe in me. | 我希望你也相信我 |
[32:14] | I love you, brother. | 我爱你 兄弟 |
[32:21] | And I you. | 我也爱你 |
[32:49] | My Lords, | 各位大人 |
[32:51] | we are only days away from the greatest challenge | 我们王国有史以来所面临最严峻的挑战 |
[32:53] | our kingdom has faced. | 不日就要来临了 |
[32:56] | We must all act together. | 我们必须齐心协力 |
[32:59] | We need one another. | 我们需要彼此 |
[33:01] | And it is no weakness to say so. | 这么说并非出于懦弱 |
[33:05] | I have decided to lead you into battle. | 我已决定 亲自挂帅带领你们参战 |
[33:09] | But I know that I have the support | 但我知道我有亲爱的兄弟 |
[33:10] | of my beloved brother Aethelred, | 埃塞尔雷德的支持 |
[33:13] | and of Ubbe, the Christian son of Ragnar | 还有拉格纳的基督徒儿子乌比 |
[33:16] | and of Lagertha and of Bjorn. | 以及拉葛莎 比约恩的支持 |
[33:20] | We must not be afraid | 我们不应惧怕 |
[33:21] | of our dealings with these foreigners, | 与那些外来者的交锋 |
[33:25] | these Vikings. | 不应惧怕维京人 |
[33:26] | That’s it. Give them the signal. | 就是这样 向他们发出信号 |
[33:28] | They are our allies and our future. | 他们是我们的同盟 我们的未来 |
[33:34] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[33:37] | Then we are lost. | 那我们就败了 |
[33:55] | I want you all to meet someone special. | 我想让你们都见见一位特别的人 |
[33:58] | This is Magnus. | 这位是马格纳斯 |
[34:02] | I recognize that name. | 我认得这名字 |
[34:04] | We were told that Ragnar had fathered a son in Wessex. | 我们听闻拉格纳在韦塞克斯有个儿子 |
[34:07] | And here he is. | 就是他了 |
[34:08] | Our half-brother. | 我们的异母兄弟 |
[34:11] | The son of Ragnar and Queen Kwenthrith. | 拉格纳和柯文斯瑞思女王之子 |
[34:18] | Hello, Magnus. | 你好 马格纳斯 |
[34:20] | You must be Lagertha. | 你一定就是拉葛莎了 |
[34:21] | What a great privilege it is to meet you at last. | 终于见到你了 真是荣幸之至 |
[34:24] | And you must be Ubbe. | 你一定就是乌比了 |
[34:27] | In all the years I’ve had to hide my identity, | 在我不得不隐姓埋名的许多年里 |
[34:29] | I’ve heard stories of Bjorn Ironside | 我听过比约恩·艾恩赛德 |
[34:31] | and Queen Lagertha and Ubbe. | 柯文斯瑞思女王和乌比的故事 |
[34:36] | Now at last, I have my family. | 现在 我终于有自己的家人了 |
[34:39] | Now at last, I belong somewhere. | 现在 我终于有归处了 |
[34:43] | Magnus believes that Alfred and his family | 马格纳斯相信阿尔弗雷德和他的家人 |
[34:45] | have betrayed him | 背叛了他 |
[34:48] | and have betrayed us. | 也背叛了我们 |
[34:51] | That they had no intention | 认为他们从前就无意 |
[34:52] | of granting us the lands in East Anglia. | 将东盎格利亚的土地赐予我们 |
[34:57] | And they have no intention now. | 现在也无意如此 |
[35:04] | Did you ever meet Ragnar? | 你见过拉格纳吗 |
[35:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:08] | When he was imprisoned here, I met him. | 他被囚于此时 我见过他 |
[35:13] | We embraced | 我们拥抱彼此 |
[35:14] | and wept. | 泣不成声 |
[35:16] | And he told me | 他告诉我 |
[35:18] | that he loved me as much as all of his other sons. | 他像爱其他儿子一样爱我 |
[35:30] | He told my mother that he never had sex with Queen Kwenthrith. | 他告诉我母亲他从未与柯文斯瑞思女王上床 |
[35:36] | Well, he would, wouldn’t he? | 但他想 不是吗 |
[35:41] | What is it that you want from us, Magnus? | 你想从我们这里得到什么 马格纳斯 |
[35:52] | Harald Finehair is coming here with a great army. | 哈拉尔一世就要率大军前来此处 |
[35:56] | You should join him and destroy the kingdom of Wessex. | 你们应与他兵合一处 毁灭韦塞克斯王国 |
[35:59] | Destroying kingdoms, hmm? | 毁灭王国 |
[36:01] | Suddenly you’re so important. | 突然间你变得如此重要 |
[36:02] | I have waited a lifetime. | 我等了一辈子 |
[36:05] | This? This is the meaning of my life. | 这就是我人生的意义 |
[36:12] | Ragnar also told me | 拉格纳还告诉我 |
[36:14] | that he never had sex with Queen Kwenthrith. | 他从未与柯文斯瑞思女王上过床 |
[36:17] | That he was wounded and she pissed on his wound. | 说他受伤了 而她往他的伤口撒尿 |
[36:22] | And that was all. | 就是这些 |
[36:23] | Of course he told you that! | 他当然这么跟你说 |
[36:26] | He was lying. | 他在撒谎 |
[36:29] | I don’t understand why you are all behaving like this! | 我不懂你们为什么都这样 |
[36:31] | I think we should take Magnus’s story seriously. | 我觉得我们应该认真考虑下马格纳斯的故事 |
[36:34] | I believe he is telling the truth. | 我相信他说的是实话 |
[36:35] | – I think he is lying! – Ubbe. | -我觉得他在撒谎 -乌比 |
[36:37] | No! | 不 |
[36:38] | No, I do not believe that he is my father’s son. | 不 我不信他是我父亲的儿子 |
[36:42] | I do not believe that we should betray | 我不认为我们应该凭他一席话 |
[36:43] | Alfred on his word. | 就背叛阿尔弗雷德 |
[36:45] | – That’s because Alfred has corrupted you. – No. | -那是因为阿尔弗雷德贿赂了你 -不 |
[36:48] | And now you call yourself a Christian. | 现在你自称为基督徒 |
[36:51] | So, you are even less of a brother to me than Magnus is. | 你还不如马格纳斯像我的兄弟 |
[36:54] | We should stop arguing. | 我们不能再争论了 |
[36:57] | I don’t want to argue. | 我不想争论 |
[37:00] | But you don’t believe me. | 可你不相信我 |
[37:03] | I can see it. | 我能看出来 |
[37:09] | I am sorry. | 抱歉 |
[37:11] | I just don’t believe your story. | 我只是无法相信你的故事 |
[37:19] | I don’t believe him. | 我不相信他 |
[37:20] | But I do. | 可是我信 |
[37:24] | We have choices to make. | 我们得做出选择 |
[37:35] | I have made a decision. | 我已经决定好了 |
[37:38] | Your decisions are worthless, Floki. | 你的决定都是空谈 弗洛基 |
[37:41] | You are not king of this island! | 你并非这座岛屿的王 |
[37:43] | And I am law-giver! | 而我是立法者 |
[37:45] | I said I would make you law-giver, yes? | 我说过我会定你为立法者的 是不是 |
[37:49] | If you didn’t avenge your son. | 前提是你不要为儿子复仇 |
[37:52] | But you did. | 可你依旧我行我素 |
[37:54] | And now, | 现在 |
[37:55] | with the deaths of Thorunn and her unborn child, | 托伦和她未出生的孩子都死了 |
[37:58] | you have avenged him three times over. | 你足足为他报了三次仇 |
[38:02] | You like the sound of your own words, | 你很喜欢这种发表言论的感觉 |
[38:04] | don’t you, Floki? | 是不是 弗洛基 |
[38:06] | But they always sound hollow to me. | 可在我听来相当空洞 |
[38:11] | We always believed in Floki. | 我们一直都相信弗洛基 |
[38:15] | It’s why we came. | 所以我们才来到这里 |
[38:18] | Rafarta, you and your family have undermined | 蕾芙塔 你和你的家族把我们的希望 |
[38:21] | and destroyed all of our hopes. | 逐渐破坏销毁了 |
[38:24] | You have destroyed my life, Father. | 你毁了我的一生 父亲 |
[38:28] | Shut up, Helgi. | 别说了 海尔吉 |
[38:30] | We hear too much from you. | 你说得够多了 |
[38:32] | And you’re always weeping, like a woman. | 而且还一直哭哭啼啼 像个娘们 |
[38:35] | I have reason to weep. | 我有哭泣的缘由 |
[38:38] | And if you come any closer to me | 你如果离我再近一点的话 |
[38:40] | your mother and father will have reason to weep also. | 你的父母也会有理由哭泣了 |
[38:43] | Floki is right. | 弗洛基说得对 |
[38:45] | He has come to a decision. | 他做好了决定 |
[38:48] | We must all respect it. | 我们必须尊重这个决定 |
[38:51] | There is no other way. | 别无他法 |
[38:55] | Eyvind | 埃温德 |
[38:57] | and his entire family, | 和他的家族 |
[39:00] | including you, Helgi, | 还有你 海尔吉 |
[39:03] | are expelled from the settlement. | 将被驱逐出定居地 |
[39:08] | You must leave and find another place, | 你们必须离开这里 再找新的去处 |
[39:12] | far away from here. | 远离这里 |
[39:14] | You can’t expel us, Floki. | 你不能驱逐我们 弗洛基 |
[39:16] | Winter is here. | 冬天要到了 |
[39:18] | Food is scarce. We won’t survive. | 食物不够 我们活不下去的 |
[39:20] | That lies in your hands. | 这就是你们的事情了 |
[39:26] | We could fight. | 我们可以决斗 |
[39:31] | You could. | 是可以 |
[39:34] | But you would lose. | 但你会输的 |
[39:46] | So, is this the result, Floki? | 这就是最终决定了 弗洛基 |
[39:50] | Is this the result of your great dreams, | 这都是源于你那伟大的梦想 |
[39:53] | your precious idealism? | 和你宝贝一样的理想主义吗 |
[39:56] | This? | 就这样吗 |
[39:58] | I just want you to leave. | 我只是想让你离开 |
[40:08] | You can’t kill me, Eyvind. | 你杀不了我的 埃温德 |
[40:11] | No matter how hard you try. | 不管你有多努力 |
[41:28] | These are days for rejoicing, Ancient One. | 这些日子值得庆祝 老顽固 |
[41:32] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[41:34] | Wonderful things have come to pass. | 发生了值得普天同庆的伟绩 |
[41:36] | I know what I know. | 我依旧忠于我所知道的 |
[41:39] | You cannot deny my divinity. | 你无法否认我的神圣 |
[41:42] | You have known about it all along. | 这你一直都清楚 |
[41:45] | The All-Father’s blood runs in my veins. | 我的血管中流淌着众生之父的血液 |
[41:49] | The Aesir have welcomed me into their halls. | 亚瑟神族已经接纳我进入神殿 |
[42:02] | You will tell all who ask of this glad news. | 无论谁问到 你都要这样回答 |
[42:07] | I tell only what I see. | 我只说我所见 |
[42:11] | That’s all I ask, O Wise One. | 这就是我的意思 伟大的智者 |
[42:14] | Tell them the truth. | 如实答复 |
[42:17] | You are Ivar the Boneless, son of Ragnar. | 你是无骨人伊瓦尔 拉格纳之子 |
[42:22] | I am the god Ivar. | 我是伊瓦尔神 |
[42:26] | Oh, all things are dark. | 万物都如此黑暗 |
[42:30] | We shall all, all of us, go into the dark. | 我们所有人 都将落入黑暗 |
[42:36] | Your chariot lies as broken as your legs. | 你的战车如双腿一样支离破碎 |
[42:42] | A snake has settled in your skull | 你的头骨里盘踞着一条毒蛇 |
[42:47] | and your eyes betray you. | 你的双眼背叛了你 |
[42:50] | Your path is strewn | 你的路径上布满了 |
[42:53] | with garbage and filth. | 垃圾污渍 |
[42:56] | Oh, the horror, | 可怖啊 |
[42:59] | the horror. | 可怖啊 |
[43:03] | No! | 不 |