时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:31] | Look! | 看 |
[01:33] | He’s come back to us! | 他回到我们身边了 |
[01:35] | Go. Go. | 快去 |
[01:39] | Who are you burying in such fine style? | 你们这么隆重 是在埋葬谁 |
[01:46] | Your brother. | 你哥哥 |
[02:07] | How did he die? | 他是怎么死的 |
[02:08] | No one knows. | 没人知道 |
[02:10] | It was so sudden, Alfred. | 太突然了 阿尔弗雷德 |
[02:12] | He… | 他… |
[02:13] | One moment, he was well and then he collapsed and… | 上一刻他还好好的 突然就倒下… |
[02:17] | It was terrible. | 太可怕了 |
[02:25] | I can’t believe this. | 我不相信 |
[02:26] | Thank God you’ve recovered. | 谢天谢地你恢复了 |
[02:30] | We were so scared to lose the both of you. | 我们很害怕同时失去你们俩 |
[02:55] | Hail and farewell, my brother. | 永别了 我的哥哥 |
[02:59] | Hail and farewell. | 永别了 |
[03:36] | Father! | 父亲 |
[03:38] | Father! Father! | 父亲 父亲 |
[03:44] | My son! | 我的儿子 |
[03:48] | My son! Oh, my son! | 我的儿子 我的儿子 |
[03:50] | Father. | 父亲 |
[03:52] | – My son! – My boy! | -我的儿子 -我的孩子 |
[04:08] | Helgi! | 海尔吉 |
[04:11] | Ketill, my friend. | 凯迪尔 我的朋友 |
[04:13] | Come. | 过来 |
[04:15] | Come! You see how I am! Come! Let me thank you. | 来 你看到我的情况了 来吧 让我感谢你 |
[04:20] | Oh, thank the gods! | 感谢神明 |
[04:23] | You have saved us. | 你救了我们 |
[04:25] | You had no cause to do it, but you have done it. | 你没理由这么做 但你还是做了 |
[04:29] | Floki was right. | 弗洛基说得对 |
[04:32] | We have all changed! | 我们都变了 |
[04:37] | My friend. | 我的朋友 |
[05:54] | My people, you are all welcome to the table. | 我的臣民们 欢迎你们 |
[05:59] | It is important to us | 对我们来说最重要的就是 |
[06:01] | that everyone here feels involved in the life of our great town. | 每个人都融入到我们伟大之城的新生活里 |
[06:05] | Kattegat has grown. | 卡德加特成长了 |
[06:07] | It is now a huge trading station, | 现在这里是一个巨大的贸易点 |
[06:09] | the greatest trading station in Scandinavia. | 是斯堪的纳维亚最繁荣的贸易点 |
[06:13] | Kattegat has changed since my father’s time. | 从我父亲的时代开始卡德加特就在改变 |
[06:17] | In those days, he knew everyone | 那时候 他认识每个人 |
[06:20] | and he was happy to share his power | 也很乐意将他的权利 |
[06:22] | with those he knew and trusted, of course. | 分享给他认识并相信的每个人 |
[06:27] | My father gave me this responsibility. | 我父亲将这份责任给了我 |
[06:31] | And our father, Odin, | 还有我们的圣父 奥丁 |
[06:33] | gave me this responsibility. | 也将这份职责赐予我 |
[06:35] | I have accepted it, and I ask you to trust me. | 我接受了 我要你们相信我 |
[06:40] | We cannot allow everyone | 我们不能允许每个人都投票 |
[06:42] | to vote on everything which affects our kingdom. | 决定所有会影响我们国家的事 |
[06:45] | We have a duty to protect it! | 我们有责任保护它 |
[06:47] | I have a duty to protect it! | 我有责任保护它 |
[06:57] | So… | 所以 |
[07:00] | We have to change the rules. | 我们要改变规矩 |
[07:12] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[07:14] | Packing your things, my dear. | 打包好你的东西 亲爱的 |
[07:16] | Your husband is dead. | 你的丈夫死了 |
[07:17] | You’ve no reason to remain here, unless, of course, | 你没理由再住在这里了 除非 |
[07:20] | you are with child? | 你怀孕了 |
[07:24] | Otherwise, you must return home to your mother. | 否则 你必须回娘家去 |
[07:26] | I really am very sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[07:28] | I don’t think you are sorry at all. | 我不觉得你有感到一丝抱歉 |
[07:31] | I think that you control everything that happens here. | 我认为你控制了这里所发生的一切 |
[07:34] | If only that were true. | 真是这样就好了 |
[07:37] | You don’t seem very sorry that my husband, and your son, | 我丈夫 你的儿子死得如此突然 |
[07:40] | died so suddenly, and I don’t know what to make of that. | 你似乎不是很伤心 我不知道原因 |
[07:45] | You don’t need to make anything of that, | 你别胡思乱想了 |
[07:49] | my dear child. | 我的孩子 |
[07:51] | Life is complicated enough. | 生活本身已经够复杂了 |
[07:53] | And you are young enough to find another husband. | 你还很年轻 还能找到别的丈夫 |
[07:59] | Well, then, I hope his mother is nothing like you! | 那我希望他的母亲不会像你一样 |
[08:03] | My dear, he should be so lucky. | 亲爱的 那他应该很幸运 |
[08:09] | People I trust | 我所信任的人 |
[08:12] | will vote on land issues, matrimonial matters, | 可以投票决定土地问题 婚姻问题 |
[08:16] | murder inquiries, things that you do not need to worry about. | 谋杀调查 所有你们要担心的问题 |
[08:21] | Because I will take care of you. | 因为我会照顾好你们 |
[08:23] | I will lead you! | 我会带领你们 |
[08:25] | No, what is truly important is to know who we are! | 最重要的是清楚我们是谁 |
[08:29] | And who is with us, and who is against us. | 谁和我们站在一起 谁是我们的敌人 |
[08:33] | And we know who we are, don’t we? | 而我们清楚我们是谁 对吗 |
[08:36] | Yes! | 对 |
[08:37] | Yes, we do! | 对 没错 |
[08:38] | So now it is time to find out those who threaten us, | 所以现在是时候找出谁威胁了我们 |
[08:43] | who is against us. | 谁是我们的敌人 |
[08:46] | Maybe it is your neighbor. | 也许就是你的邻居 |
[08:51] | Perhaps it is someone you know. | 也许就是你认识的人 |
[08:54] | A family member. | 一个家人 |
[08:56] | A brother. | 一个兄弟 |
[09:00] | A son. | 儿子 |
[09:03] | They talk about me. | 他们谈论我 |
[09:05] | They whisper that I am the enemy. | 他们散播谣言说我是敌人 |
[09:10] | But, of course, they are the enemy. | 但是当然 他们才是敌人 |
[09:13] | They want to destroy our kingdom. | 他们想摧毁我们的王国 |
[09:16] | They want to encourage our enemies to attack us | 他们想鼓励我们的敌人攻击我们 |
[09:19] | and invade us! | 侵略我们 |
[09:20] | Is that what you want? | 那就是你想要的吗 |
[09:22] | No! | 不是 |
[09:22] | – Do you want me to protect you? – Yes! | -你想我来保护你们吗 -想 |
[09:25] | – Do you want me to destroy them? – Yes! | -想让我摧毁他们吗 -想 |
[09:28] | Yes! | 想 |
[09:31] | Yes! | 想 |
[09:34] | Yes! | 想 |
[09:41] | Odin! Ivar! Odin! Ivar! Odin! Ivar! | 奥丁 伊瓦尔 奥丁 伊瓦尔… |
[09:55] | Why is Elsewith not here? | 艾尔维斯为什么没出现 |
[09:58] | And Ethelfled? | 还有爱瑟福德呢 |
[10:00] | I thought we should talk. | 我觉得我们应该谈谈 |
[10:02] | You and I. | 就你和我 |
[10:03] | It’s not been easy since you fell sick. | 你抱恙后能和你聊聊并不容易 |
[10:06] | I had to deal with the traitors. | 我得对付叛徒 |
[10:09] | They were still plotting against you. | 那时他们还在密谋策反你 |
[10:12] | Perhaps they still are. | 或许现在仍是 |
[10:19] | And… | 还有 |
[10:21] | I had to deal with your brother. | 我得对付你的兄弟 |
[10:25] | My brother? | 我兄弟 |
[10:28] | What exactly does that mean? | 你这话究竟什么意思 |
[10:33] | It means… | 我是说 |
[10:36] | His death wasn’t natural. | 他不是自然死亡 |
[10:46] | You had better explain. | 你最好解释一下 |
[10:49] | And quickly! | 立刻 |
[10:51] | He had plotted against you before, Alfred. | 他之前就想造反了 阿尔弗雷德 |
[10:53] | He told me. He confessed. | 他告诉我了 他供认不讳 |
[10:57] | And then he said he would never plot against you again, | 然后他说他再也不会背叛你 |
[11:00] | but I satisfied myself he was lying. | 但我相信他是在说谎 |
[11:04] | I knew, as long as he was alive, | 我知道 只要他还活着 |
[11:08] | he would do anything, | 他就会不惜一切代价 |
[11:11] | join any plot, any conspiracy | 参与任何一场能让他坐上国王宝座的 |
[11:14] | that promised to make him King. | 密谋和谋反 |
[11:21] | He thought you had usurped him. | 他认为你篡夺了他的王位 |
[11:25] | And he could never, ever forgive you. | 他永远 永远也不会原谅你 |
[11:31] | So? | 所以呢 |
[11:38] | I poisoned him. | 我毒死了他 |
[11:41] | I killed one of my sons… | 我杀了我的一个亲儿子 |
[11:46] | To save the other. | 去救自己的另一个儿子 |
[11:50] | May God forgive me. | 愿上帝原谅我 |
[12:36] | Can we talk now? | 现在我们能谈谈了吗 |
[12:40] | You have woken from a long sleep | 你从长眠中醒来 |
[12:42] | and seem to have forgotten that you’re a king. | 似乎已经忘记了自己国王的身份 |
[12:46] | You are behaving as if you were an ordinary person. | 你表现得好像自己是一个普通人 |
[12:50] | You grieve as if you were an ordinary person! | 你像个普通人那样悲痛 |
[12:54] | You show your feelings | 你像个普通人那样 |
[12:57] | as if you were an ordinary person! | 怒形于色 |
[12:59] | But all of that must stop! | 但这一切都必须停止了 |
[13:05] | A king | 一位国王 |
[13:07] | cannot be like an ordinary person. | 不能像普通人一样 |
[13:12] | Must not behave or have feelings like an ordinary person. | 绝不能像普通人那样表露心迹和拥有情感 |
[13:18] | A king must be prepared to do the most terrible things. | 一位国王必须得时刻准备着去做最可怖的事情 |
[13:23] | Things against all conscience… | 违背了所有良知的事 |
[13:27] | If he wants to survive. | 如果他想生存下来 |
[15:00] | You saw them. | 你看到他们了 |
[15:02] | Saw who? | 看见谁 |
[15:04] | Hvitserk. | 维塞克 |
[15:06] | And that girl. | 还有那个姑娘 |
[15:10] | He hates me. | 他恨我 |
[15:13] | I ought to have him killed. | 我应该杀了他 |
[15:17] | If I can order the death of my own brother, | 如果我能下令杀死自己的亲兄弟 |
[15:20] | then who else will dare stand against me? | 还有谁敢反抗我 |
[15:26] | I think that would be a mistake. | 我觉得那会是个错误 |
[15:34] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:37] | Ivar, you are a god. | 伊瓦尔 你是神 |
[15:40] | And a merciful god will always be more popular | 比起复仇之神来 仁慈的神 |
[15:43] | among the common people than a vengeful god, like Odin. | 往往在人们心中更受欢迎 比如奥丁 |
[15:51] | Wouldn’t you rather be loved than feared? | 难道你不想受人爱戴而是为人们所惧 |
[16:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:08] | I’m not sure. | 不确定 |
[16:43] | Why aren’t you getting ready? | 你们怎么还没准备好 |
[16:46] | We have to leave. | 要走了 |
[16:51] | Yes, Floki. We are ready. | 是 弗洛基 我们准备好了 |
[16:57] | Come on, you old witch. | 快点 你这个老巫婆 |
[16:59] | What? Why did you say that? | 什么 你怎么这么说 |
[17:02] | Because it’s true. | 因为这是事实 |
[17:04] | You’re a witch and a murderess, and you deserve to die. | 你是个巫婆还是个凶手 应该去死 |
[17:08] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[17:13] | Stop! Don’t you worry, Floki! | 住手 难道你不担心吗 弗洛基 |
[17:15] | We’re doing this for love! | 我们是为了爱这么做的 |
[17:16] | For the love of my brother and sister! | 为了我对兄弟姐妹的爱 |
[17:18] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[17:20] | Stop this now! | 快住手 |
[17:23] | Don’t move, Floki! | 别动 弗洛基 |
[17:24] | Stop! Don’t touch her! She never killed anyone! | 住手 别碰她 她没有杀人 |
[17:29] | Ketill, this is madness! | 凯迪尔 你是在发疯 |
[17:33] | No! I’ve thought about this a long time, Floki! | 不 我想这么做已经很久了 弗洛基 |
[17:37] | Please! | 求你了 |
[17:46] | I should have known! | 我早应该想到的 |
[17:47] | Always the good man! | 作恶的永远都是那个装好人的人 |
[17:50] | Arse-licker! | 马屁精 |
[17:52] | I should have known you were more ambitious than me! | 我早就应该想到你比我还要有野心 |
[17:56] | My only ambition is revenge! | 我唯一的野心就是报仇 |
[18:01] | Ketill. | 凯迪尔 |
[18:04] | Leave Eyvind and Helgi outside. | 把埃温德和海尔吉拖出去 |
[18:07] | Let’s deal with them in the morning. | 明早再处置他们 |
[19:06] | Sorry to startle you. | 很抱歉吓着你了 |
[19:09] | But I’ve been thinking about you, my dear brother. | 但我一直在想着你 我亲爱的兄弟 |
[19:14] | What have you been thinking? | 你在想什么呢 |
[19:15] | I have been thinking… | 我在想… |
[19:17] | That you can make yourself more useful to me. | 你可以派上更大的用场 |
[19:20] | It concerns me that you have no proper role here. | 我很担心你在这没有找到合适的位置 |
[19:25] | That you live such an empty and idle life. | 你过着空虚而无聊的生活 |
[19:30] | After all, you’re my brother and I love you. | 毕竟 你是我亲兄弟 我爱你 |
[19:34] | So how could I make myself useful? | 那我怎么派上用场 |
[19:39] | You could leave Kattegat. | 你可以离开卡特加特 |
[19:44] | Go on a diplomatic trip | 作为外交使臣 |
[19:46] | to the Great Hall of King Olaf the Stout, | 到奥拉夫国王的大厅去 |
[19:49] | and cement our alliance, help him prepare | 巩固我们的联盟 协助他 |
[19:51] | for our springtime attacks on York and Wessex. | 为我们入春攻打约克和韦塞克斯做准备 |
[19:54] | And if I refuse? | 要是我拒绝呢 |
[19:57] | I don’t want to leave Kattegat. | 我不想离开卡特加特 |
[20:04] | I’m afraid you cannot refuse. | 恐怕你不能拒绝 |
[20:09] | What is your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[20:11] | Thora. | 索拉 |
[20:13] | Thora. | 索拉 |
[20:16] | My brother has been remiss in not introducing us. | 我兄弟没介绍下咱俩是他的失职 |
[20:21] | He seems very fond of you. | 他似乎非常喜欢你 |
[20:23] | We love each other. | 我们彼此相爱 |
[20:28] | That is good. | 这很好 |
[20:30] | That is good, Hvitserk. | 这很好 维塞克 |
[20:33] | Then it would be a pity if I had to burn her alive. | 那很不幸我要活活烧死她 |
[20:36] | You wouldn’t do that, brother… | 你不会那样做的 兄弟… |
[20:40] | Now, would you? | 你会吗 |
[20:46] | No. No, I wouldn’t. | 不 不 我不会 |
[20:51] | Not if you agree to leave Kattegat first thing in the morning. | 只要你同意一早马上离开卡特加特 |
[21:28] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:30] | I’m sorry I brought them here. | 对不起 是我带他们来这里的 |
[21:35] | I didn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:37] | Don’t snivel. | 不要啜泣 |
[21:40] | What difference does it make? | 这并没有什么区别 |
[21:43] | We’re all just meat. | 我们只是躯壳 |
[21:49] | It all goes to nothing. | 最终会尘归尘 土归土 |
[22:01] | I don’t understand. | 我不理解 |
[22:04] | Of course you do. | 这有什么不理解的 |
[22:05] | Do you really suppose I could forgive them? | 你真的觉得我会原谅他们吗 |
[22:12] | I thought it was possible. | 我以为你可能会的 |
[22:15] | Otherwise, I wouldn’t have come all the way here. | 不然我就不会一路来到这 |
[22:19] | You had me believing again, Ketill. | 是你让我再次有了信心 凯迪尔 |
[22:23] | We are what we are, Floki. | 我们就是这样的 弗洛基 |
[22:26] | And the gods have made us so. | 是神灵让我们这样的 |
[22:33] | You can’t kill Helgi. | 你不能杀死海尔吉 |
[22:38] | None of this is his fault. | 这不是他的错 |
[22:41] | He loved your daughter and he’s a good man. | 他爱你的女儿而且他是个好人 |
[22:46] | Spare him, at least. | 至少放了他 |
[22:51] | Maybe I will, Floki. | 我也许会放了他 弗洛基 |
[22:55] | If Helgi is still alive in the morning, | 如果海尔吉早上还活着 |
[22:57] | we could consider saving him. | 我们会考虑救他 |
[23:01] | I agree. It would make us all feel better. | 我同意 这会让我们都好受点 |
[23:12] | Shield wall! | 盾墙 |
[23:14] | *Up onto the overturned keel? | *在翻倒的龙骨之上* |
[23:18] | *Clamber with heart of steel* | *怀着钢铁之心往上攀爬* |
[23:22] | *Cold is the ocean’s spray* | *海洋的水沫寒冷彻骨* |
[23:25] | *And your death is on its way* | *死亡即将降临在你身上* |
[23:29] | *And your death is on its way* | *死亡即将降临在你身上* |
[23:33] | *And your death is on its way* | *死亡即将降临在你身上* |
[23:58] | Look at her! | 看看她 |
[24:00] | Yes. | 漂亮 |
[24:18] | King Harald. | 哈拉尔国王 |
[24:20] | Bjorn Ironside. | 比约恩·艾恩赛德 |
[24:23] | Come on! | 上啊 |
[24:26] | We need to make a plan. | 我们需要制定一个计划 |
[24:27] | I am growing impatient. | 我越来越没耐心了 |
[24:30] | You don’t mean to sail at this time of the year, surely? | 你不是想要在这个时候出海吧 |
[24:33] | That is exactly what I intend to do. | 我就是想这样做 |
[24:36] | Ivar will not be expecting our arrival. | 能打伊瓦尔一个措手不及 |
[24:41] | At this time of the year, there are many storms at sea. | 每年这个时候 海上会有很多风暴 |
[24:45] | Are you telling me you have no fear of these storms? | 你是想告诉我你不怕这些风暴吗 |
[24:49] | That you cannot imagine that our fleet will flounder? | 你不会想不到我们的舰队会在风暴中挣扎吧 |
[24:53] | I have no doubt that we will have safe passage. | 我确信我们会安全抵达的 |
[24:56] | How can you be so sure? | 你为何如此确定 |
[24:58] | My father told me. | 我父亲这样告诉我的 |
[25:01] | Your father? | 你父亲 |
[25:04] | You mean Ragnar? Ragnar told you? | 你是说拉格纳 拉格纳告诉你的吗 |
[25:06] | Yes. He spoke to me in a dream. | 没错 他在梦里告诉我的 |
[25:14] | Don’t you ever dream? | 你没做过梦吗 |
[25:20] | Hail Gunnhild! | 格尼黑尔德万岁 |
[25:29] | Your father loved Ivar. | 你父亲宠爱伊瓦尔 |
[25:31] | Everyone knows that. He chose Ivar. | 所有人都知道这点 是他选择了伊瓦尔 |
[25:34] | He chose me. | 他选了我 |
[25:36] | I’m his eldest son. | 我是他的长子 |
[25:39] | Kattegat belongs to me. | 卡特加特属于我 |
[25:45] | I had an arrangement with Ivar that, | 在我和伊瓦尔的约定里 |
[25:48] | after his death, I would be King of Kattegat. | 他死后我会成为卡特加特的国王 |
[25:52] | Well, then we will make the same arrangement. | 那我们也可以这样约定 |
[25:56] | Easy for you to say, Bjorn. | 比约恩 说起来很简单 |
[26:00] | But what can you swear on to persuade me to believe you? | 那你打算以什么起誓劝服我相信你呢 |
[26:06] | My sacred arm ring, of course. | 当然是以我神圣的臂钏 |
[26:12] | And then on the life of my intended wife, Gunnhild. | 还有我未来妻子格尼黑尔德起誓了 |
[26:18] | She must agree and swear to the gods | 她必须同意并向诸神起誓 |
[26:20] | that once I die, you will become King. | 只要我死了 你就会成为国王 |
[26:25] | Whether or not she will want to marry you will be of | 那时候她愿不愿意嫁给你 |
[26:28] | no further consequence to me. | 就和我没关系了 |
[26:29] | I’ll be dead. | 我已经死了 |
[26:32] | But for now, King Harald… | 但现在 哈拉尔国王… |
[26:35] | You must give the orders and start preparing your ships. | 你必须下令并开始准备舰船了 |
[26:41] | What an exciting world we live in. | 我们所在的世界多么刺激 |
[26:44] | What an exciting world! | 令人兴奋的世界 |
[26:55] | You will have your ships, Bjorn Ironside. | 你会得到你的舰队的 约恩·艾恩赛德 |
[27:07] | *Up onto the overturned keel* | *在翻倒的龙骨之上* |
[27:12] | *Clamber with heart of steel* | *怀着钢铁之心往上攀爬* |
[27:16] | *Cold is the ocean’s spray* | *海洋的水沫寒冷彻骨* |
[27:22] | *And your death is on its way* | *死亡即将降临在你身上* |
[27:26] | *And your death is on its way* | *死亡即将降临在你身上* |
[27:49] | Lower your head, old man. | 老男人 低头 |
[27:52] | The ax is coming. | 斧头就要落下了 |
[27:54] | Don’t be afraid. | 不要害怕 |
[27:58] | I am not afraid. | 我不害怕 |
[28:08] | Move! Move! | 走 走 |
[28:13] | Move! | 快走 |
[28:31] | Floki. | 弗洛基 |
[28:38] | I want to live. | 我想活下去 |
[28:41] | I have never done anything against Ketill. | 我从没背叛过凯迪尔 |
[28:44] | I was always more on his side than Eyvind’s. | 我一直站在他那边而不是埃温德那边 |
[28:47] | And surely he knows that? | 请让他知道这件事 |
[28:51] | He does know it. | 他知道 |
[28:58] | Come outside, Helgi. | 到外面来 海尔吉 |
[29:34] | *Be strong though rain beats down* | *坚强些 尽管大雨倾盆* |
[29:38] | *Upon your balding crown* | *落在你头顶孤零零的王冠上* |
[29:42] | *With maidens you had your way* | *与少女一起上路* |
[29:46] | *Each must die some day* | *每个人总有一天会死* |
[29:49] | *And each must die someday* | *每个人总有一天会死* |
[30:10] | Out of the way! | 让开 |
[30:22] | My Lord, the ships of a large Viking army | 主上 一支维京人大军的舰队 |
[30:25] | have been seen in West Wales. | 已经抵达威尔士西部了 |
[30:26] | If they continue their course, | 如果他们继续前进 |
[30:28] | they will arrive at our borders within a matter of days. | 会在几天内到达我们的边界 |
[30:33] | Summon a witan. | 传召一位议员 |
[30:42] | Who are they? | 他们是什么人 |
[30:44] | We think they are Danes. | 我们觉得是丹麦人 |
[30:47] | They’ve sailed from their base in Dublin across to Cornwall | 他们从都柏林的基地一路驶往康沃尔 |
[30:50] | with at least 300 ships. | 至少有300艘船 |
[30:56] | You’ve talked to the witan. | 你已经和议员谈过了 |
[30:57] | You’ve talked to your nobles. | 也和贵族们谈过了 |
[30:58] | Are they prepared? | 他们准备好了吗 |
[30:59] | How many warriors can they put on the field? | 他们能出多少战士上战场 |
[31:00] | About 2,000. | 大约两千个 |
[31:05] | The Danes will have a thousand more warriors. | 丹麦人有上千战士 |
[31:08] | I will ride myself at the head of the army to inspire our forces. | 我会打头阵来鼓舞军心 |
[31:11] | I also believe that I have some good commanders. | 我想我还有几名善战的大将 |
[31:14] | The Danes won’t be frightened | 丹麦人看到是你领军 |
[31:15] | to see you at the head of the army, believe me. | 他们也不会害怕的 相信我 |
[31:18] | And why do you say that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[31:23] | I have a terrible habit of telling the truth. | 我有个坏习惯 就是爱说实话 |
[31:32] | Very well. | 很好 |
[31:34] | Then what do you advise? | 那你有什么建议吗 |
[31:36] | I advise you make me the head of your army. | 我建议你让我领军 |
[31:40] | I think you should listen to me. | 我想你应该听我的 |
[31:42] | Words are fine, but they don’t win battles. | 善辩虽然厉害 但赢不了战争 |
[31:46] | If you make me the head of the army, | 如果你让我领军 |
[31:48] | I will find a way of dealing with the Danes. | 我会找到对付丹麦人的办法 |
[31:52] | Otherwise, you have no hope. | 否则你毫无胜算 |
[32:17] | Why do you sneak up on me? | 你为何偷偷走近我 |
[32:20] | Why do you stay in the shadows? | 你为何站在阴影里 |
[32:22] | You’re a king. | 你可是位国王 |
[32:27] | What do you want to say? | 你想说什么 |
[32:30] | I just, um… | 我只是… |
[32:33] | wanted to remind you that fate has brought us together. | 想要提醒你 是命运引领我们走到一起 |
[32:44] | You yourself said as much… | 你还是他人妻子之时… |
[32:48] | while you were still married. | 你也亲口这样说过 |
[32:51] | I said I knew my life was going to change. | 我说的是我知道我的人生就要改变了 |
[32:55] | And so it has. | 也确实改变了 |
[33:00] | I am no longer the person I was. | 我不再是从前那个我了 |
[33:04] | We are always the same. | 我们总是从前的自己 |
[33:07] | We just pretend to change. | 只是假装有所改变 |
[33:13] | I see that Bjorn Ironside has claimed you. | 我明白你已经是比约恩·艾恩赛德的人了 |
[33:18] | You are mistaken. | 你说错了 |
[33:20] | No man will ever claim me. | 我谁的人也不是 |
[33:24] | I prefer to think | 我更愿意相信 |
[33:25] | that the gods have you and me in mind. | 众神是有意让你我在一起 |
[33:30] | I don’t know about the gods. | 众神怎么想我可不知道 |
[33:39] | What do you have in mind, then? | 那你怎么想呢 |
[33:43] | Do you still want to be King of all Norway? | 你还想做全挪威的国王吗 |
[33:48] | My ambition has never changed. | 我的野心从未变过 |
[33:55] | Well, then… | 那么… |
[33:57] | I should like to be Queen. | 我也愿意做王后 |
[34:24] | My Lady? | 夫人 |
[34:26] | What were you doing? | 您在做什么 |
[34:29] | It doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[34:32] | It really doesn’t matter. | 真的不重要 |
[34:51] | Father! | 父亲 |
[34:54] | Father! | 父亲 |
[35:29] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[35:32] | Floki, tell me what happened. | 弗洛基 告诉我出什么事了 |
[35:37] | Take this. | 拿着这个 |
[35:39] | Floki! | 弗洛基 |
[35:43] | They killed them all. | 他们杀了他们所有人 |
[35:46] | All of them. | 所有人 |
[35:48] | Your father and your brother… | 你父亲和你兄弟… |
[35:51] | They killed them all. | 把他们全杀了 |
[35:54] | – They wanted revenge. – No. | -他们想要复仇 -不 |
[35:56] | And they had planned it a long time. | 他们是蓄谋已久 |
[36:00] | No. | 不 |
[36:01] | I couldn’t stop them. | 我没法阻止他们 |
[36:04] | No. | 不 |
[36:07] | I can’t believe it. | 我没法相信 |
[36:11] | What about Helgi? | 海尔吉怎么样了 |
[36:13] | No, please, surely they couldn’t have killed him. Please. | 不 求你了 他们肯定不会杀了他的 |
[36:19] | All of them. | 无一幸免 |
[36:21] | Helgi too. | 海尔吉也是 |
[36:23] | I pleaded with them. | 我恳求他们 |
[36:24] | I asked your father to spare him, but… | 我请求你父亲绕过他 但… |
[36:28] | No. | 不 |
[36:30] | – I’m sorry, Aud. – No. | -对不起 艾于德 -不 |
[36:32] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:33] | No, please, no, they couldn’t have. | 不 天啊 不 他们怎么能 |
[36:36] | Sorry, Aud. | 对不起 艾于德 |
[36:39] | I should never have brought you all to this place. | 我真不该带你们到这里来 |
[36:57] | You didn’t even really see the gods, did you? | 那时你并没有真的看到众神 是不是 |
[37:17] | When you come back | 当你归来之际 |
[37:18] | we should get married. | 我们应该结婚 |
[37:19] | Yes. | 是的 |
[37:20] | We will have lots of children. | 我们会有很多孩子 |
[37:22] | You won’t be idle anymore. | 你就不会觉得无所事事 |
[37:24] | Oh, I won’t be idle | 我不会无所事事 |
[37:25] | even before that, believe me. | 即便在那一刻来临之前 相信我 |
[37:29] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[37:31] | You scare me. | 你吓到我了 |
[37:34] | It means that I have come to a decision. | 意思是我已经做出了一个决定 |
[37:37] | It has taken a long time, | 花了很长时间 |
[37:39] | but I know it’s the right choice. | 但我知道这是个正确的抉择 |
[37:41] | What have you decided? | 你决定了什么 |
[37:42] | – Tell me, please. – I can’t tell you. | -告诉我 -我不能告诉你 |
[37:44] | It would be too dangerous. | 对你而言太危险 |
[37:52] | Farewell, my love. | 再见了 亲爱的 |
[37:54] | And be careful. | 要小心 |
[37:55] | Yes? | 好吗 |
[37:56] | Be careful of my brother. | 小心我兄弟 |
[38:51] | King Harald is in love with you. | 哈拉尔国王爱上你了 |
[38:55] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:00] | Did he tell you? | 他跟你说了吗 |
[39:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[39:04] | He has told me that we are fated to be together. | 他告诉我我们命中注定要在一起 |
[39:10] | Do you really believe that? | 你真的信他吗 |
[39:14] | Who knows our fate? Do you? | 命运这事谁说的准 你能吗 |
[39:21] | He still wants to be King of Norway. | 他还是想做挪威之王 |
[39:26] | And it seems he puts the highest value on love. | 而且他似乎把爱情看得高于一切 |
[39:31] | He is a man who always wants to be in love. | 他是那种一直都想坠入爱河的男人 |
[39:36] | I would like to have his heart instead of mine. | 我宁愿要他那颗心 而不是我这颗 |
[39:42] | Why do you say that? | 你为何这么说 |
[39:44] | Well, I’ve had many women. | 我有过很多女人 |
[39:46] | But I am not sure I have ever been in love. | 但我不确定我是否曾经爱过谁 |
[39:51] | And you are not in love with me? | 难道你不爱我吗 |
[39:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:56] | I think about you all the time. | 我时时刻刻都在想着你 |
[40:02] | When I am thinking about something else and then I think about you again. | 当我想起他事可又不禁想起了你 |
[40:04] | And it happens day and night. | 反反复复 日日夜夜 |
[40:07] | Why are you telling me this? | 你为何跟我说这些 |
[40:10] | I don’t know. Perhaps I am in love. | 不知道 或许我是坠入爱河了 |
[40:17] | What if you don’t love me? | 要是你不爱我呢 |
[40:20] | What if you love King Harald? | 要是你爱的是哈拉尔国王呢 |
[40:21] | He could make you the Queen of Norway. | 他能让你当上挪威女王 |
[40:24] | I suppose he could try. | 我想他可以一试 |
[40:33] | I am afraid. | 我怕 |
[40:39] | I am afraid to ask you if you love me. | 我怕问你是否爱我 |
[40:43] | You are one of the most famous men in the world. | 你是全世界最有名的男人之一 |
[40:47] | And you’re afraid of me? | 却害怕我吗 |
[40:52] | I am alone. | 我很孤单 |
[40:56] | Alone, naked, and afraid. | 形单影只 一丝不挂又心有畏惧 |
[41:03] | You know something? | 你知道吗 |
[41:06] | I respect you even more for saying that. | 听你这么说 我更加尊敬你了 |
[41:12] | And I will take your words | 我会将你的话 |
[41:13] | and lock them away in my heart forever. | 永远地刻在我的心里 |
[41:37] | Say it. | 说吧 |
[41:43] | Say it. | 说吧 |
[41:49] | Say it. | 说吧 |
[41:54] | Say it. | 说吧 |
[42:00] | Say it. | 说吧 |
[42:02] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[42:04] | Yes. | 没错 |
[42:22] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[43:40] | Aud! | 艾于德 |
[44:02] | No! | 不 |