时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Last season on Vikings… | 《维京传奇》上季提要 |
[00:05] | People of Kattegat, all hail your new King! | 卡特加特的人民 见过你们的新国王 |
[00:08] | I want to take Kattegat back from Ivar. | 我想从伊瓦尔手中夺回卡德加特 |
[00:10] | – You have no army. – King Harald has. | -你没有军队 -哈拉尔国王有 |
[00:12] | Bjorn Ironside, fate has brought us back together again. | 比约恩·艾恩赛德 命运又最终让我们相聚 |
[00:16] | We should attack Kattegat, all together. | 我们应该进攻卡特加特 一起出击 |
[00:20] | The Gods have marked you out. Above all men. | 众神已经选择了你 于芸芸众生 |
[00:22] | You know very well you are not a god. | 你很清楚你不是神 |
[00:24] | Bjorn Ironside has claimed you. | 你是比约恩·艾恩赛德的人 |
[00:26] | No man will ever claim me. | 我谁的人也不是 |
[00:28] | Don’t you ever dream, King Harald? | 你没做过梦吗 哈拉尔国王 |
[00:30] | We are always the same. | 我们总是从前的自己 |
[00:32] | We just pretend to change. | 只是假装有所改变 |
[00:36] | I almost died, but was reborn. | 我差点死了 但又重生了 |
[00:42] | The only thing that I’ve learned is that life is about suffering. | 我唯一的感受就是 人生只有困苦 |
[00:48] | They whisper that I am the enemy. They are the enemy! | 他们散播谣言说我是敌人 他们才是敌人 |
[00:51] | In Ragnar’s time, everyone was free. | 在拉格纳的时代 每个人都是自由的 |
[00:54] | He never forced them to worship him. | 他从未逼迫他们做任何事 |
[00:57] | Thora is dead. Ivar burned her alive. | 索拉死了 伊瓦尔把她活活烧死了 |
[01:01] | King Olaf, I’ve come here to ask you to attack Ivar | 奥拉夫国王 我是来请你攻击伊瓦尔 |
[01:03] | and overthrow him as King of Kattegat. | 推翻他在卡德加特的统治地位 |
[01:05] | My fate is to kill Ivar. | 我的命运就是杀了伊瓦尔 |
[01:07] | We saw two armies marching together. | 我们看到两支军队结伴前进 |
[01:09] | One was lead by Bjorn Ironside and King Harald Finehair. | 一支由比约恩·艾恩赛德和哈拉尔一世带领 |
[01:12] | – And the other army? – By a King we did not recognize. | -另一支军队呢 -我们不认识领军的国王 |
[01:15] | – But someone we did. – My brother Hvitserk. | -但认识其中一个人 -我兄弟 维塞克 |
[01:20] | Come and see! | 快来看 |
[01:23] | Come and see the death of humanity! | 快来看尸体成堆 |
[01:30] | He is a monster. You have to stop him. | 他是个怪物 你们得阻止他 |
[01:32] | People of Kattegat, we are here to set you free! | 卡特加特的人民们 我们是来还你们自由的 |
[01:35] | I let them in. | 我放他们进来的 |
[01:44] | Hail King Bjorn, | 比约恩国王万岁 |
[01:45] | King of Kattegat. | 卡特加特之王 |
[01:48] | Hail King Bjorn! | 比约恩国王万岁 |
[01:51] | No one will ever forget the name Bjorn Ironside. | 没有人会忘记比约恩·艾恩赛德这个名字 |
[01:55] | But the war is not over. | 但战争远没有结束 |
[05:37] | Why is that one-eyed idiot staring at me all the time? | 为什么那个独眼龙一直盯着我 |
[05:40] | He’s been on the road with us for weeks. | 他跟着我们走了好几个星期 |
[05:43] | I don’t like it. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[05:46] | Tell one of our boys to find a quiet spot and get rid of him. | 叫我们的人找个安静的地方甩掉他 |
[05:52] | They’re just mercenaries. | 他们只是雇佣兵 |
[05:55] | I wouldn’t trust them to do anything. | 我不放心让他们做任何事 |
[05:59] | Well, then, maybe you should do it. | 那么 也许你可以去做 |
[06:04] | Sure. | 好的 |
[06:29] | People of Kattegat… | 卡特加特的人民 |
[06:31] | I told you that when I became King, | 我跟你们说过 如果我成为国王 |
[06:33] | my rule would be very different from that of Ivar’s. | 我的统治将与伊瓦尔截然不同 |
[06:35] | And I mean to keep that pledge. | 而我准备信守诺言 |
[06:39] | Ivar built a wall around our town. | 伊瓦尔在镇子四周建了围墙 |
[06:42] | He discouraged foreigners, outlawed free speech | 他不欢迎外人 不允许言论自由 |
[06:44] | and dissent amongst our own people. | 不听从民意 |
[06:47] | Kattegat can only survive and grow prosperous through trade, | 卡特加特只有通过贸易才能生存发展 |
[06:50] | not conquest. That is my belief. | 而不是出征 这就是我的信仰 |
[06:56] | This is your meeting, your Thing. | 这是你们的集会 你们的事 |
[06:58] | Your chance to come to me | 你们利用这个机会来找我 |
[07:00] | with whatever you want, and I will listen. | 无论你们想要什么 我都会听 |
[07:03] | I am but your humble servant. | 我不过是你们卑微的仆人 |
[07:07] | King Bjorn! | 比约恩国王 |
[07:13] | Who are these men? | 这些是什么人 |
[07:21] | I know who they are. | 我知道他们是谁 |
[07:26] | All of these men collaborated willingly with Ivar’s regime. | 所有这些人都心甘情愿地与伊瓦尔政权合作 |
[07:32] | They served as his bodyguards. | 给他当保镖 |
[07:35] | They did his bidding, whatever that was. | 无论什么事 都对他的命令言听计从 |
[07:38] | However cruel, however depraved. | 无论多残忍 无论多卑鄙 |
[07:40] | They did it without compunction, | 他们都毫无愧疚地去做 |
[07:42] | without a thought even for their own families. | 连他们自己的家人都不考虑 |
[07:47] | They burned alive those | 他们把那些 |
[07:48] | who were brave enough to stand against them. | 敢于反抗的人活活烧死 |
[07:50] | And they burned alive a young woman | 他们活活烧死了一个年轻女人 |
[07:53] | called Thora, | 叫索拉 |
[07:55] | who I loved. | 我的挚爱 |
[07:57] | Didn’t you? | 我说错了吗 |
[08:08] | Well, are these men guilty? | 那么 这些人有罪吗 |
[08:10] | Yes! They are! | 是的 有罪 |
[08:11] | And what should I do with them, huh? | 我该拿他们怎么办呢 |
[08:18] | Take these men away. | 把这些人带下去 |
[08:31] | Remember, my son, | 记住 我的儿子 |
[08:34] | your full responsibilities of kingship. | 你对王权承担全部的责任 |
[08:54] | These men are all guilty. | 这些人全都有罪 |
[08:56] | They committed crimes against their own people, against you. | 他们对自己的人民 对你们犯下了罪 |
[08:59] | Yeah! | 对 |
[09:01] | And I know you all think they deserve to die. | 我知道 你们都认为他们该死 |
[09:03] | Yeah! | 是的 |
[09:06] | But there’s something far worse than death, far worse. | 但有些事情比死更严重 严重得多 |
[09:09] | I will banish them for life. | 我要永远驱逐他们 |
[09:13] | They will become outlaws, Skogarmaors, | 他们会成为亡命之徒 斯克加矛人 |
[09:16] | men of the forests, | 森林人 |
[09:17] | forever condemned to live in the forest | 注定要永远地生活在森林里 |
[09:19] | and other deserted places. | 以及其他荒蛮之地 |
[09:21] | Their property will be confiscated. | 没收他们的财产 |
[09:24] | They will be branded as Skogarmaors, | 打上斯克加矛人的烙印 |
[09:26] | and they can be killed with impunity. | 杀掉他们可以免受惩罚 |
[09:28] | This is much worse than death. | 这比死刑严重多了 |
[09:31] | They will live not as human beings, but as ghosts. | 他们将不再是人类 而是鬼魂 |
[09:33] | Outside of human society. | 游离在人类社会之外 |
[09:36] | Everyday forced to regret and remember their decisions | 每天被迫充满悔恨 铭记自己的选择 |
[09:40] | and their crimes, | 和犯下的罪恶 |
[09:43] | yet unable to atone for them. | 但却无法赎罪 |
[09:46] | Such is my decision. All in favor, say “Aye.” | 这就是我的决定 同意的说”赞成” |
[09:48] | Aye! | 赞成 |
[09:50] | Then it is decided. | 那就这么定了 |
[10:18] | Come on! Kill me! | 来啊 杀了我 |
[10:19] | You’ll be doing me a favor! | 那就是帮了我大忙了 |
[10:54] | You made the right decision. | 你做出了正确的决定 |
[10:57] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[10:58] | Ivar would never have set them free. | 伊瓦尔是绝对不会放他们走的 |
[11:02] | But I’m not Ivar. | 可我不是伊瓦尔 |
[16:18] | What did they call you? | 你怎么称呼 |
[16:21] | My name is Ivar. | 我叫伊瓦尔 |
[16:26] | They call me Ivar, the Boneless. | 人称无骨人伊瓦尔 |
[16:31] | I’ve heard of you. | 我听说过你 |
[16:35] | Ivar. | 伊瓦尔 |
[16:38] | The Boneless. | 无骨人 |
[16:43] | Your fame has traveled along the Silk Road. | 你在丝绸之路上还挺有名的 |
[16:48] | Like, honey, beeswax, furs and slaves. | 跟蜂蜜 蜂蜡 毛皮和奴隶一样 |
[16:55] | But why do you travel along it now? | 但你现在为什么要走丝绸之路呢 |
[16:58] | Without announcing yourself? | 为什么不告诉别人你的名字 |
[17:01] | Like a thief, hmm? | 像个小偷一样 |
[17:05] | I lost my kingdom to my brothers. | 我的兄弟们抢走了我王国 |
[17:10] | I am nothing. | 我现在一无是处 |
[17:12] | And I have nothing to offer you, Prince Oleg. | 我也没什么可以给你的 奥列格王子 |
[17:16] | It was not my intention to trouble you with my presence. | 我的出现也并非想要打扰到你 |
[17:21] | And where were you going? | 那你要去哪里 |
[17:23] | Nowhere. | 哪也不去 |
[17:25] | I have no plans. | 我没有打算 |
[17:27] | I am simply fleeing the retribution of my brothers. | 我只是在逃避兄弟们的报复 |
[17:35] | Well… | 好吧 |
[17:39] | You’re here now. | 既然你都来了 |
[17:46] | Who knows if your presence will trouble me. | 谁知道你的出现会不会打扰我 |
[17:57] | Let us see. | 走着瞧吧 |
[18:05] | We have embarked on a new way of life here. | 我们在这里开始了新的生活 |
[18:08] | And that was always my commitment as King. | 这一直是我作为国王的承诺 |
[18:10] | To build the most successful | 为了建立斯堪的纳维亚 |
[18:12] | trading station in all of Scandinavia. | 最繁荣的贸易点 |
[18:15] | But I will need your continued support. | 但我需要你们继续支持 |
[18:17] | I need my family. | 我需要我的家人 |
[18:20] | Mother? | 母亲 |
[18:22] | I wish you well in your enterprise, my dear son. | 祝你事业有成 亲爱的儿子 |
[18:27] | And I’m sure you will succeed. | 我相信你一定会成功 |
[18:29] | But in the future, you’ll have to do it without me. | 但以后 你得自力更生了 |
[18:34] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[18:37] | Why won’t you stay? | 你为什么不留下来 |
[18:39] | I’ve seen enough of war. | 我目睹过太多的战争 |
[18:42] | I have seen enough of death. | 见证过太多的死亡 |
[18:46] | I have lost so many. | 我失去了很多 |
[18:50] | I don’t want to be a… A public person anymore. | 我不想再当…一个公众人物了 |
[18:54] | I don’t want to be responsible. | 我不想再担负责任 |
[19:02] | I desire to live a totally different kind of life. | 我渴望另一种不同的生活 |
[19:09] | How can you do that? | 你打算怎么做 |
[19:12] | I plan to build a farmstead. | 我想建一个农场 |
[19:15] | Just like the one Ragnar | 就像当初我和拉格纳刚结婚时 |
[19:16] | and I lived in when we were first married, | 居住的那个农场一样 |
[19:18] | where we were all so happy. | 在那里 我们都很快乐 |
[19:24] | I plan to build it in the countryside. | 我打算建在乡下 |
[19:27] | Untroubled by the problems | 不会有管理大城镇 |
[19:29] | of running a large and prosperous town. | 那样的麻烦 |
[19:33] | Let me get this right. | 让我理一下思路 |
[19:35] | You want to retire and disappear. | 你想退休 然后就此消失 |
[19:37] | The most famous shield maiden in all of Scandinavia? | 斯堪的纳维亚最有名的盾女 |
[19:40] | – In the world. – In the world. | -世界上最有名 -世界上最有名 |
[19:43] | Will in the future you become a simple farmer, | 从此以后 你会变成一个普通的农民 |
[19:46] | just a forgotten and private person? | 然后成为一个被遗忘的人吗 |
[19:48] | Yes. | 没错 |
[19:50] | That is what I want, Ubbe. | 这就是我的愿望 乌伯 |
[19:53] | I no longer wish to be famous. | 我不希望再声名远扬 |
[19:58] | You must forgive me, Bjorn, but my mind is made up. | 原谅我 比约恩 但我意已决 |
[20:04] | Then I must accept it. | 那我就必须接受了 |
[20:08] | The decision is yours, Mother. | 这是您的决定 母亲 |
[20:11] | Wherever we may go, | 无论我们去哪 |
[20:12] | may the Gods continue to love and protect us, yes? | 愿上帝都会一直爱着我们 保护我们 好吗 |
[20:15] | Skol. | 干杯 |
[20:16] | Skol. | 干杯 |
[21:29] | Now, my friend, is the time for truth. | 现在 你该说出真相了 我的朋友 |
[21:33] | Tell us about this King Ivar. | 和我们说说伊瓦尔国王 |
[21:43] | Why are you so quiet this evening? | 你今晚怎么这么安静 |
[21:45] | You hardly spoke. | 你都没怎么说话 |
[21:46] | You spoke of family. | 你说到了家人 |
[21:49] | But family isn’t everything. | 但家人并不是一切 |
[21:53] | In the end, | 最后 |
[21:57] | we are born alone and we die alone. | 我们孤独地来到这个世界 也会孤独地离开 |
[22:01] | Yet we need our family. | 但我们需要家人 |
[22:04] | We need our loved ones. | 我们需要自己所爱的人 |
[22:07] | I need you, Gunnhild. | 我需要你 格尼黑尔德 |
[22:10] | I am here. | 我就在这 |
[22:12] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[22:13] | I have told you so and I am honest. | 我已经说过了 而且我是真心的 |
[22:16] | More honest than you, I think. | 我想 比你还要更真心 |
[22:22] | And tomorrow? | 那明天呢 |
[22:24] | Tomorrow, I will still love you. | 明天 我依然会爱你 |
[22:28] | I would walk into the fire for you. | 我愿意为你赴汤蹈火 |
[22:32] | But beyond that, who knows. | 除此之外 谁又知道呢 |
[22:35] | Though married, I am still free | 虽然结婚了 但在我的灵魂深处 |
[22:37] | in my soul. | 我依旧自由 |
[22:41] | Sometimes you are hard to love. | 有的时候 真的很难去爱你 |
[22:45] | No. | 不 |
[22:47] | I think I am very easy. | 我认为我很容易得手 |
[22:50] | Kiss me. | 吻我 |
[22:51] | No, you kiss me. | 不 该你来吻我 |
[23:03] | You see? | 懂了吗 |
[23:04] | Nothing is so complicated. | 没那么复杂 |
[23:07] | Only thinking makes it so. | 别把自己绕进去了 |
[23:23] | Is it true | 是真的吗 |
[23:25] | that the cripple you were accompanying is the famous | 和你一起的那个瘸子就是著名的 |
[23:28] | Ivar, the Boneless? | 伊瓦尔 无骨人 |
[23:29] | Yes, Prince. | 是的 王子 |
[23:30] | – He lost a battle? – To his brothers. | -他在战场上输了 -输给了他的兄弟 |
[23:33] | Bjorn Ironside, Ubbe, Hvitserk. | 约恩·艾恩赛德 乌比 维塞克 |
[23:37] | All of them, sons of the famous Ragnar Lothbrok. | 他们都是著名的拉格纳·罗斯布洛克的儿子 |
[23:42] | How can I believe that he’s a King? | 我要怎么相信他就是国王 |
[23:46] | Where is the proof? | 证据在哪儿 |
[23:47] | You have none. | 你什么都没有 |
[23:49] | You’re lying. | 你在说谎 |
[23:52] | You think I’m a fool? | 你当我蠢吗 |
[23:55] | Fatal mistake. | 你犯了个致命的错误 |
[23:59] | He’s not just a King! | 他不仅是国王 |
[24:02] | What? | 什么 |
[24:05] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[24:07] | I said Ivar, he’s not just a King. | 我说伊瓦尔 他不仅仅是国王 |
[24:13] | I… I don’t understand. | 我… 我不明白 |
[24:15] | Then, what is he? | 那他是什么 |
[24:17] | He’s a god! | 他是神 |
[24:20] | A god? | 神 |
[24:28] | A god? | 神 |
[24:29] | Yes. A true god! | 没错 真正的神 |
[24:31] | Revealed to the world at Kattegat! | 在卡特加特现身于世人面前 |
[24:34] | We’re Christians now. | 现在我们都是基督徒了 |
[24:36] | But we still have some strong memories of the old gods. | 但我们对旧神仍然印象深刻 |
[24:40] | We still, perhaps, some fear of them. | 也许我们仍然害怕一些诸神 |
[24:43] | So, if he’s a god, | 那么 如果他是神 |
[24:46] | why was he traveling through my kingdom in disguise? | 为什么他要伪装来到我的王国呢 |
[24:50] | What are his real intentions? | 他的目的到底是什么 |
[24:53] | I can’t help being suspicious. | 我不禁有些怀疑 |
[24:56] | I need to know. | 我得知道他的目的是什么 |
[24:58] | You can imagine my desire, can’t you? | 你知道我有多好奇 对吧 |
[25:05] | Please, you had better to tell me, | 拜托了 你最好告诉我 |
[25:10] | my friend. | 我的朋友 |
[25:11] | There’s nothing left to say! | 我没什么好说的了 |
[25:57] | We have had some problems with your friend. | 我们和你的朋友有些矛盾 |
[26:00] | He was not cooperative, not helpful. | 他不合作 对我们没什么帮助 |
[26:07] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[26:08] | What has he done wrong? | 他做错了什么 |
[26:11] | Your friend refused to tell us | 你的朋友拒绝告诉我们 |
[26:14] | why you had really come here, | 你到这儿来的真实目的 |
[26:17] | to my kingdom, in disguise. | 到我的王国来 而且还伪装出行 |
[26:22] | I already told you there was no reason. | 我已经说过了没什么理由 |
[26:26] | There is always a reason! | 万事皆有因 |
[26:29] | Always. | 向来如此 |
[27:17] | Lagertha. | 拉葛莎 |
[27:37] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[27:43] | Let’s take a look. | 去看看 |
[28:37] | You were right, Torvi. | 你是对的 托儿薇 |
[28:39] | This is where I shall build my farm. | 我应该将我的农场建在这里 |
[28:42] | This is where I shall | 并在这儿 |
[28:44] | live out the rest of my days. | 安度晚年 |
[28:47] | We will help you to build it. | 我们会帮助你建的 |
[28:50] | We will not sail anywhere | 在你们的新农舍建好并安顿下来之前 |
[28:52] | until your new farm house is built and you’re settled. | 我们是不会起航的 |
[29:01] | I would need some livestock. | 我需要一些家畜 |
[29:03] | Not much, a few goats, | 不多要 几只山羊 |
[29:05] | a pig maybe, a horse to pull the plow. | 一只猪 一匹马用来拉犁 |
[29:08] | Are you really going to live here, Lagertha? | 你真的要住在这里吗 拉葛莎 |
[29:11] | Yes. All on your own? | -是的 -就你自己一个人吗 |
[29:15] | Probably. | 应该吧 |
[29:16] | Won’t you be lonely? | 你不会孤单吗 |
[29:20] | No, Hali, I won’t be lonely. | 不 哈里 我不会孤单的 |
[29:23] | Because I will be visited by Grandfather Ragnar | 因为你的祖父拉格纳 |
[29:26] | and a lot of other friendly ghosts. | 和其他友善的鬼魂都会来拜访我 |
[29:34] | I also have some news. | 我也有一些消息 |
[29:37] | You don’t need to tell me. | 你不需要告诉我 |
[29:39] | You are with child. | 你怀了孩子 |
[29:42] | Life goes on. | 生活还是要继续 |
[29:46] | Life goes on. | 生活还是要继续 |
[30:02] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[30:04] | Would you like to fly, Ivar, the Boneless? | 你想上天吗 无骨人伊瓦尔 |
[30:06] | – I don’t understand. – There is nothing to understand. | -我不明白 -没什么好明白的 |
[30:10] | Once we get enough speed, we will be free of the earth. | 等我们速度起来之后 就能离开地面了 |
[30:14] | Isn’t that the dream of all humans? | 那不是所有人类的梦想吗 |
[30:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:20] | Surely for you, who cannot walk. | 对你这连路都走不了的人当然了 |
[30:23] | Who can only crawl across this earth. | 你只能在地上爬 |
[30:26] | The thought of flying free as a bird above it, | 想到能在天上像鸟一样自由飞翔 |
[30:29] | must be exciting, huh? | 肯定很刺激吧 |
[30:38] | Go! | 冲啊 |
[30:48] | Let go. | 放手 |
[30:50] | Don’t be scared! | 别怕 |
[30:52] | You won’t die if I’m with you! | 有我在你不会死的 |
[30:55] | – Go! – No, no, no. No! | -冲啊 -不 不 不 |
[30:59] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[31:01] | Let go! | 放手 |
[31:03] | -Let go! -No! | -放手 -不 |
[31:24] | I wanted to bring you up here. | 我想带你来这上面 |
[31:29] | Why? | 为什么 |
[31:30] | Because you’re a god. | 因为你是一位神 |
[31:33] | It’s true, isn’t it? | 没错吧 |
[31:35] | You are a direct descendant of Odin. | 你是奥丁的直系后裔 |
[31:39] | You have been revealed as a god. | 你是一位神 |
[31:45] | The gods travel across the sky! | 众神能飞越天空 |
[31:48] | Don’t they? | 对吧 |
[32:06] | You won’t die if you’re with me. | 有我在你不会死的 |
[32:08] | You’re not a god! | 你不是神 |
[32:12] | If I cut your ropes, you would fall to the ground and die. | 如果我切断你的绳子 你会掉下去摔死 |
[32:15] | Isn’t that true? | 对吧 |
[32:17] | Do you believe? | 你信了吗 |
[32:26] | No! | 不 |
[32:48] | Now do you believe? | 你现在信了吗 |
[33:36] | King Bjorn, Queen Gunnhild, | 比约恩国王 格尼黑尔德王后 |
[33:39] | we bring news of King Harald. | 我们带来了哈拉尔王的消息 |
[33:45] | We were led to believe that King Harald had died of his wounds. | 我们以为哈拉尔王已经因伤而死了 |
[33:48] | No. It’s true he was wounded in the battle, | 不 他确实在战斗中受伤了 |
[33:51] | but King Olaf rescued him and took him back home. | 但是奥拉夫国王救了他 把他带了回去 |
[33:54] | Well, that was indeed noble of King Olaf. | 奥拉夫国王可真是心善啊 |
[33:58] | Perhaps not so much. | 也许没那么心善 |
[34:00] | While King Harald was sick, | 哈拉尔王养病的时候 |
[34:01] | King Olaf claimed his kingdom. | 奥拉夫国王侵占了他的王国 |
[34:03] | And had enough warriors to enforce his claim. | 而且手握重兵以巩固他的篡位 |
[34:08] | Well, that is a pity. | 那就可惜了 |
[34:11] | What has it got to do with me? | 这跟我有什么关系 |
[34:13] | King Harald is still recovering his health, | 哈拉尔王仍在恢复元气 |
[34:15] | but he does not want to be ruled by King Olaf. | 但他不想被奥拉夫国王统治 |
[34:19] | He knows his life is threatened and likely to be forfeit. | 他知道生命受到威胁而且可能会被处死 |
[34:22] | He also remembers that he came willingly to your aid | 他也记得他在你想攻击 |
[34:25] | when you desired to attack your brother Ivar. | 兄弟伊瓦尔的时候自愿来帮你 |
[34:28] | And that he personally saved you | 在伊瓦尔想抓住并杀了你的时候 |
[34:31] | when Ivar tried to capture and kill you. | 他救了你一命 |
[34:34] | Therefore, he claims an obligation. | 所以 他要你尽一个义务 |
[34:37] | He asks you | 他请你 |
[34:39] | as a true Viking, | 作为真正的维京人 |
[34:40] | as a son of Ragnar, as a friend and ally, to help him | 作为拉格纳之子 朋友和同盟 帮助他 |
[34:44] | overthrow the usurper. | 推翻篡位者 |
[34:48] | I’m sure we are very sorry for King Harald’s plight. | 我们都对哈拉尔王的困境感到十分抱歉 |
[34:51] | But I am not sure we are under any obligation to him. | 但我不确定我们对他有任何义务 |
[34:54] | On the contrary, | 恰恰相反 |
[34:56] | King Harald believes that you have become true friends. | 哈拉尔王认为你们已经成为真正的朋友了 |
[34:58] | Whatever’s happened between you in the past. | 不管你们之前发生了什么 |
[35:02] | He could’ve pressed his claim to the kingship of all Norway | 他有统治力的时候甚至可以争下 |
[35:04] | when he had the power. | 全挪威的王位 |
[35:06] | And he could’ve pressed his claim to marry you, | 他甚至可以要求娶你 |
[35:08] | Queen Gunnhild. | 格尼黑尔德王后 |
[35:17] | As a man of honor, he did neither. | 但是作为正人君子 他都没做 |
[35:20] | But now, King Bjorn, | 但现在 比约恩国王 |
[35:23] | he reaches out to you | 他以另外一个 |
[35:25] | as another man… | 正人君子的… |
[35:28] | Man of honor for your help. | 身份请求你的帮助 |
[35:32] | We heard that you had become King of Kattegat. | 我们听说你当了卡特加特之王 |
[35:36] | So the real question is, | 所以真正的问题是 |
[35:40] | what kind of a King are you going to be? | 你会成为什么样的国王 |
[35:50] | I will think on it. | 我会想想的 |
[36:07] | I have something to show you. | 我有个东西要给你看 |
[36:16] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[36:19] | A mausoleum of my dead wife. | 我亡妻的陵寝 |
[36:23] | The most sacred place in the palace. | 宫殿中最神圣的地方 |
[36:28] | And the most sacred place in my heart. | 也是我心中最神圣的地方 |
[36:35] | How did she die? | 她怎么死的 |
[36:41] | I killed her. | 我杀了她 |
[36:44] | She was young and foolish. | 她年轻又愚蠢 |
[36:46] | I discovered that she was sleeping with one of my aides. | 我发现她跟我的一个副官出轨了 |
[36:53] | I loved her. | 我爱过她 |
[36:56] | She was enchanting. | 她很迷人 |
[37:04] | I thought of her all the time. | 我时时刻刻都想她 |
[37:15] | Even on the battlefield. | 甚至在战场上 |
[37:19] | Yet, | 但是 |
[37:21] | all that time, | 那么长时间 |
[37:25] | in some sordid room here in the palace, | 在宫里的某个肮脏的房间 |
[37:29] | she was secretly betraying me. | 她一直在悄悄背叛我 |
[37:37] | I know your pain. | 我知道你的痛苦 |
[37:49] | Then you know all about the fickleness of women. | 那你肯定知道女人的变化无常了 |
[37:57] | I somehow knew you would understand. | 我就觉得你会明白的 |
[38:03] | I don’t bring many people down here. | 我很少带人到这下面来 |
[38:10] | But you… | 但是你… |
[38:15] | I think you and I | 我觉得我和你 |
[38:17] | are going to have a very special relationship. | 我们的关系会变得很特殊 |
[38:25] | I truly think so. | 真心的 |
[40:00] | As the sun sets, | 随着太阳落下 |
[40:04] | and in the sight of the gods, | 在诸神的见证下 |
[40:06] | I swear, I will fight no more. | 我发誓 我不再战斗 |
[40:11] | Forever. | 永远 |
[40:47] | Those messengers disturbed me today. | 那些信使让我今天很烦躁 |
[40:50] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:53] | I did not expect it. | 我没想到 |
[40:58] | It was when they asked me what kind of King I was expected to be, | 是他们问我想成为什么样的国王的时候 |
[41:04] | I thought I’d answered that. | 我以为我能够回答 |
[41:07] | I thought I knew. | 我以为我知道 |
[41:11] | When I spoke to the people, I spoke from the heart. | 我一直都以真心待人 |
[41:17] | I thought it was my answer. | 我以为那便是我的答案 |
[41:19] | I’m sure it was your answer. | 我相信那的确是你的答案 |
[41:22] | Those messengers, those unknown men, | 那些信使 那些陌生人 |
[41:25] | they spoke to something deeper. | 听从着一个隐藏得更深的人 |
[41:28] | I’m sure they did not know it, | 我相信他们肯定也不知道 |
[41:30] | and King Harald secretly commissioned them. | 是哈拉尔王暗中差遣他们的 |
[41:32] | I know that, but still… | 我知道 但我依然… |
[41:34] | You are confusing things. | 你糊涂了 |
[41:36] | Whether or not you go to the aid of King Harald | 你是否向哈拉尔王求助 |
[41:38] | will not define what you are as a King. | 并不能决定你是否能成为一名国王 |
[41:40] | Then what will define it? | 那什么才能决定 |
[41:42] | Perhaps your differences from your father. | 也许是你和你父亲之间的区别 |
[41:46] | Or my similarity. | 或者相似之处 |
[41:49] | He was still loved. | 他依然受到爱戴 |
[41:54] | You must be yourself. | 你必须要做你自己 |
[41:57] | I want to be myself, I’m just not sure how to be. | 我想做我自己 我只是不确定该怎么做 |
[42:04] | After all, doing the right thing might just be the easy way. | 毕竟 也许做正确的事才是最简单的办法 |
[42:09] | That is always the danger, | 为错误的理由而做出 |
[42:11] | to do the right things for the wrong reasons. | 正确的事 往往会带来风险 |
[42:16] | You are so right to be cautious. | 你的谨慎小心是合理的 |
[42:29] | When I look out into the Great Hall, | 当我看向大厅 |
[42:32] | I see my father and my mother. | 我能看到我的父亲和我的母亲 |
[42:35] | Why wouldn’t I? | 为什么不会呢 |
[42:42] | And suddenly, I feel old. | 突然之间 我觉得自己老去了 |
[42:47] | I’m not their son any longer. | 我再也不是他们的儿子了 |
[42:51] | I’m your husband. | 我是你的丈夫 |
[42:55] | A father. | 是一名父亲 |
[42:59] | And I am a King. | 我是一名国王 |
[43:15] | I have decided to treat your arrival here | 我决定将你的到来看作是 |
[43:19] | as a sign, | 一种标志 |
[43:20] | an omen. | 一种征兆 |
[43:25] | You see, for a long time, we Rus, | 我们罗斯人一直以来 |
[43:28] | guided by my brother-in-law King Rurik, | 都在我的连襟 鲁里克国王的带领下 |
[43:30] | looked to the east for trade, conquests, and expansion. | 前往东方寻求贸易 侵略和扩张 |
[43:36] | Yet, even before your, | 但是 在你这次 |
[43:39] | I admit, somewhat unexpected appearance, | 连我都认为出乎意料的来访之前 |
[43:43] | I had begun to question this way of thinking. | 我就已经开始质疑这种想法了 |
[43:47] | Perhaps, after all, | 也许这么久以来 |
[43:50] | it’s time for us to look west | 我们该再次将眼光 |
[43:54] | again. | 投向西方 |
[43:56] | Years ago, I hung my shield on the city gates of Constantinople, | 多年前 我将我的盾悬挂在君士坦丁堡的城门上 |
[44:01] | but now it’s time to hang it on the gates of Kattegat. | 但是现在 该将这盾牌挂在卡特加特的城门上了 |
[44:08] | Our ancestral and original home. | 那是我们最初祖先的家园 |
[44:13] | And you can help me. | 你可以帮助我们 |
[44:16] | And be revenged | 同时 |
[44:18] | upon your brothers at the same time. | 也能向你的兄弟们复仇 |
[44:28] | I say it is a fine plan. | 我觉得这是一个不错的计划 |
[44:32] | Now I see that my arrival here in Kiev was no accident, | 我现在觉得我到基辅是神所安排的 |
[44:35] | as I supposed, but all arranged by the gods. | 而不是像我以为的那样是个意外 |
[44:39] | How could it be otherwise? | 不然还能是为什么呢 |
[44:43] | The gods. | 神 |
[44:45] | Let us drink to | 让我们为奥丁 |
[44:48] | Odin. | 举杯 |
[44:51] | To Odin. | 敬奥丁 |