时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:45] | Time. | 时间 |
[00:49] | Space. | 空间 |
[00:52] | Reality. | 现实 |
[00:56] | It’s more than a linear path. | 它们不仅仅是线性的 |
[01:02] | It’s a prism of endless possibility, | 而是一个拥有无限可能的棱镜 |
[01:09] | where a single choice can branch out into infinite realities, | 一个选择便能开辟出无数个现实 |
[01:15] | creating alternate worlds from the ones you know. | 创造出与你所知不同的平行世界 |
[01:22] | I am the Watcher. | 我是观察者 |
[01:26] | I am your guide through these vast new realities. | 我将带领你们穿越这些新现实 |
[01:31] | Follow me and ponder the question… | 跟随我来 并思考这个问题 |
[01:38] | “What if?” | 假如呢 |
[01:48] | Earth, June, 1943. | 地球 1943年6月 |
[01:48] | 德国 | |
[01:50] | The Nazi army marches across Europe, | 纳粹军队肆虐欧洲 |
[01:53] | leaving death and destruction. | 所到之处尸横遍野 满目疮痍 |
[01:55] | The Allied armies band together to create a new kind of soldier. | 盟军联合起来创造出一种新型战士 |
[02:00] | A Super Soldier. | 超级士兵 |
[02:02] | At humanity’s darkest hour, | 在人类最无望的时刻 |
[02:04] | a skinny kid from Brooklyn became Captain America. | 一个来自布鲁克林的瘦弱孩子成为了美国队长 |
[02:07] | After turning the tide of World War II, | 扭转了二战局势之后 |
[02:10] | he made the ultimate sacrifice, | 他英勇捐躯 |
[02:12] | restoring peace and saving this universe. | 恢复了和平 拯救了这个宇宙 |
[02:15] | But in another universe, | 但在另一个宇宙 |
[02:17] | a single choice created a whole new hero. | 一个选择创造出了另一名英雄 |
[02:21] | All this to make one Super Soldier. | 大费周折 就为了制造出一名超级士兵 |
[02:23] | Paris has fallen. London might be next. | 巴黎已经沦陷 下一个可能就是伦敦 |
[02:26] | If this works, you could end the war. | 如果这成功了 你也许能结束这场战争 |
[02:28] | We mere mortals can only dream of doing such things. | 我们凡人连做梦都不敢想 |
[02:34] | Agent Carter, wouldn’t you be more comfortable in the booth? | 卡特特工 你去控制室里会不会更好点 |
[02:41] | No, I’d prefer to stay. | 不 我想待在这里 |
[02:43] | There. | 看 |
[02:45] | That’s the moment that created a new universe. | 就是这一刻创造出了一个新宇宙 |
[02:49] | When asked to leave the room, | 被请求离场时 |
[02:51] | Margaret “Peggy” Carter chose to stay. | 玛格丽特·”佩吉”·卡特选择了留下来 |
[02:54] | But soon it would be her | 但很快 |
[02:56] | venturing into the unknown and creating a new world. | 她将踏入未知天地 创造出一个新世界 |
[03:00] | The serum will cause immediate cellular change. | 血清会立刻引发细胞改变 |
[03:04] | In order to prevent uncontrolled growth, | 为了避免不受控的生长 |
[03:07] | the subject will be saturated with VitaRays. | 实验对象会接受生命射线辐射 |
[03:25] | No! | 不 |
[03:38] | Steve! Eyes on me. Focus on me. | 史蒂夫 看着我 注意力放我身上 |
[03:43] | Power levels are dropping. | 能量值在下降 |
[03:44] | We either do this now, or we lose the project. | 不立刻开始 这实验就做不成了 |
[03:46] | Rogers, get in there! He can’t! | 罗杰斯 快进去 他做不到 |
[03:48] | Stark, you go in. What? Are you crazy? I push the buttons. | 斯塔克 你进去 什么 你疯了吗 我要操作 |
[03:51] | I’m the buttons guy. Stark! Get in there! | 我负责按下按钮 斯塔克 快进去 |
[03:52] | Tech and bullets don’t mix. | 科研人员和士兵不能混为一谈 |
[03:53] | We’ll lose everything. It has to be now! | 我们会失去一切 必须立刻行动 |
[03:55] | Do you know how much this cost? | 你知道这花费了多少吗 |
[03:56] | We won’t get another shot at this. | 我们不会再有第二次机会 |
[03:58] | Hang on. I’ll be right back. | 撑住 我马上回来 |
[03:59] | I’m not goin’ anywhere. | 我哪儿也不去 |
[04:01] | Howard, get ready. | 霍华德 准备好 |
[04:02] | Agent Carter. What are you doing? | 卡特特工 你要干什么 |
[04:10] | Agent Carter, what are you doing? | 卡特特工 你这是干什么 |
[04:12] | This is our only chance. Now! | 这是我们唯一的机会 快 |
[04:15] | Stark, don’t do this. | 斯塔克 别这么做 |
[05:00] | Did it work? And then some. | 成功了吗 远不止此 |
[05:02] | You won’t be needing those heels anymore. | 你以后不需要穿高跟鞋了 |
[05:04] | Peggy? Wow. | 天啊 佩吉 |
[05:06] | I’d call this an absolute success. | 这是一次极大的成功 |
[05:09] | What an absolute failure! | 这简直是彻头彻尾的失败 |
[05:11] | Sixty million dollars and all the hope in the world | 六千万美元 还有全世界的希望 |
[05:13] | down the drain. | 全部付诸东流 |
[05:14] | I was promised an army. | 我本可以得到一支军队 |
[05:16] | I was promised peace and salvation. | 我本可以得到和平与救赎 |
[05:19] | Instead, I get a girl. | 结果只有一个女人 |
[05:20] | I understand this is not the desired outcome, | 我知道这和我们预期的不同 |
[05:22] | but I can be more than a human pin cushion. | 但我的用处不仅限于在这里当一个针线包 |
[05:25] | The SSR is under my command now. | 战略科学军团现在听命于我 |
[05:27] | Be grateful you’re in the room | 你能坐在这里 |
[05:28] | and not being brought up on charges of insubordination. | 而没有因为不服从命令而被起诉就够让你感恩戴德了 |
[05:31] | We were about to lose the entire project. | 我们整个项目差一点就失败了 |
[05:33] | If I hadn’t stepped in Well, we did. | 如果不是我站出来 我们确实失败了 |
[05:35] | Every last drop of that Dr. Erskine serum went into you. | 厄斯金博士的血清一滴不剩地灌进你的身体 |
[05:39] | And if we get lucky, | 如果我们幸运的话 |
[05:39] | someday your blood might tell us | 也许有一天你的血能够告诉我们 |
[05:41] | how to make a real Super Soldier. | 如何制造一位真正的超级士兵 |
[05:43] | You have a Super Soldier. | 我就是一个超级士兵 |
[05:45] | Women aren’t soldiers, | 女人当不了士兵 |
[05:46] | and they sure as hell don’t fight on the front lines. | 而且她们绝对没法在前线战斗 |
[05:49] | They might break a nail. | 小心弄折了指甲 |
[06:01] | Nice left hook. | 左勾拳打得不错 |
[06:02] | Not according to Colonel Flynn, that weaponsgrade moron! | 弗林上校可不这么觉得 那个军用级白痴 |
[06:08] | If only I was allowed to do that to Hitler’s head. | 要是能让我对希特勒的脑袋这样做就好了 |
[06:10] | It could be worse. | 还算不错了 |
[06:11] | Flynn could stick you on one of those USO tours. | 弗林也能把你插进劳军联合组织的巡查团里 |
[06:13] | Wear a crazy costume, being told to smile ten times a day. | 穿一身搞笑的装扮 被迫一天微笑十次 |
[06:17] | He wouldn’t. He couldn’t. Could he? | 他不会的 他不可以 他会吗 |
[06:22] | March! | 向前进 |
[06:26] | Bucky. | 巴基 |
[06:27] | It’s a buddy of mine from Brooklyn. | 这是我在布鲁克林时的好兄弟 |
[06:29] | He just deployed with the 107th. | 他刚被部署到107步兵团 |
[06:31] | The army won’t even tell me where he’s going. | 军队都不告诉我他去哪里了 |
[06:33] | We all have someone fighting for us. | 你我都有为我们而战的人 |
[06:35] | Would be nice if we could fight for them. | 如果我们也能为他们而战就好了 |
[06:38] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:39] | You were meant to be the one to end the war. | 本该由你去终结这场战争的 |
[06:41] | Now you will. | 现在是该你去 |
[06:43] | And don’t worry about me. I never was much of a dancer anyway. | 不用在意我 反正我本来跳舞就不好 |
[06:49] | Maybe you haven’t found the right partner. | 也许是因为你没有找到对的舞伴 |
[07:12] | T?nsberg, Norway. A real Christmas card of a town. | 挪威 滕斯贝格 一个真正的圣诞小镇 |
[07:12] | 滕斯贝格 | |
[07:15] | Well, it was. Nazis were in Norway? | 曾经是 纳粹去过挪威了吗 |
[07:17] | Close. HYDRA. Hitler’s very own Supernatural Sciences Division. | 不远了 九头蛇是希特勒私人超自然科学部 |
[07:21] | Given the gamma signatures from that clock tower, | 根据那个钟塔上的伽马信号来看 |
[07:24] | what they were looking for could power London for century. | 他们寻找的东西足以给伦敦供一个世纪的电 |
[07:26] | Or blow it to kingdom come inside 60 seconds. | 或者能在一分钟内把整个英国炸飞 |
[07:30] | The Tesseract was the jewel of Odin’s treasure room. | 宇宙魔方是奥丁藏宝室中的珍宝 |
[07:34] | Fabled to hold the power to rewrite the very laws of physics | 传说有能够改写世间物理定律的能力 |
[07:38] | and unlock doors across the universe. | 还能开启穿梭宇宙的大门 |
[07:41] | What you seek is just a legend. | 你要找的东西只是个传说 |
[07:43] | Then why do you try so hard to hide it? | 那你为什么藏得这么严实 |
[07:55] | It’s called the Tesseract. | 这个东西叫做宇宙魔方 |
[07:56] | That thing must be halfway to Berlin by now. | 估计现在已经在送往柏林的半路上了 |
[07:58] | More like twothirds of the way. But we have a chance. | 大概走了三分之二了 但我们还有机会 |
[08:01] | If we send a team tonight, | 如果我们今晚就派出一支队伍 |
[08:02] | we can get You’re out of your mind, Stark. | 我们能赶在 你疯了吧 斯塔克 |
[08:04] | I could go. Great, now you’re both crazy. Fantastic. | 我可以去 好 你们都疯了 真棒 |
[08:06] | Now I have two crazy people running around the place. | 现在这儿有两个疯子了 |
[08:09] | Thirty men, max. | 就要30人 最多了 |
[08:10] | If this reaches HYDRA High Command, | 如果它落到让九头蛇最高指挥部的手里 |
[08:11] | it’s game over. | 一切都完了 |
[08:12] | I’m not risking one man, never mind a platoon, | 我不会为了一个会发光的电池 |
[08:15] | over a glorified battery. | 而让一个人冒险 更别说一个团 |
[08:16] | The greatest minds alive And Stark is one of them. | 世上最优秀的人 斯塔克就是其中之一 |
[08:19] | It’s not your concern. You’re lucky to be here. | 这不关你的事 你能在这就该知足了 |
[08:21] | The greatest minds alive | 世上最优秀的人 |
[08:22] | can’t fathom the extent of this battery’s power. | 也无法掌控好那块电池的威力 |
[08:24] | Good. Who knows, maybe the war will be over | 很好 谁知道呢 也许在九头蛇搞清楚 |
[08:27] | before HYDRA figures out how to turn the damn thing on. | 怎么打开那该死的机器之前战争就结束了 |
[08:30] | 宇宙魔方 | |
[08:36] | Drowning your troubles? | 想要把麻烦喝走? |
[08:38] | I thought you Brits were resilient. | 我还以为你们英国人很坚韧 |
[08:40] | Just the men, apparently. | 看来只适用于男人 |
[08:41] | Can I give you a piece of advice? I’d rather you didn’t. | 我能提个建议吗? 还是不用了 |
[08:44] | Flynn’s a moron. Lucky for you, I’m a genius. | 弗林就是个白痴 你很幸运 我是个天才 |
[08:49] | What’s this? It was supposed to be your USO | 这是什么 原本是你去劳军巡演 |
[08:52] | “Let’s go sell some war bonds” Costume, | “让我们去卖战争债券”要穿的服装 |
[08:53] | but I made a few upgrades. | 但我给它升了级 |
[08:55] | Your covert skills need work. | 你得学学怎么低调 |
[08:57] | Then this is gonna be awkward. | 那这个就更尴尬了 |
[09:48] | That was brilliant! Let’s give it another go. | 这可太爽了 让我再来试一次 |
[10:06] | Are you seeing this? | 你看到了吗 |
[10:16] | I’m usually a bit more covert. | 我通常都是很低调的 |
[10:36] | Where have you been all my life? | 我以前怎么没有你这个宝贝呢 |
[10:38] | The Allies must be desperate, | 联盟一定是山穷水尽了吧 |
[10:40] | sending in a fragile Fraulein to fight for them. | 竟然派一位弱女子出战 |
[10:43] | “Fragile”? | “弱”? |
[10:57] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[11:01] | The war’s out there, Colonel, not in here. | 上校 战场在外面 不在这儿 |
[11:03] | If we’re going to win, it won’t be with me stuck behind a desk. | 光坐在桌前可赢不了战争 |
[11:06] | Is this nuclear? Are you listening? | 这是核武器吗 你听到没 |
[11:08] | You’re an agent, you’re not qualified for field duty. | 你是特工 没有资格出外勤 |
[11:11] | Then you better promote me. | 那你最好给我升职 |
[11:12] | “Captain” Has a nice ring to it. | “队长”这个称呼就不错 |
[11:14] | I trust you know what to do with that. | 你知道该怎么做了吧 |
[11:17] | Oh, I know exactly what to do with this. | 我可完全知道要怎么做了 |
[11:25] | Ready to join the war effort, Steve? | 准备好要上战场了吗 史蒂夫 |
[11:29] | The last intel report said the 107th hit enemy fire here. | 据最新情报 107部队在这里与敌军迎战 |
[11:33] | If your friend was taken prisoner by HYDRA… | 如果你的朋友被九头蛇俘虏了… |
[11:35] | Bucky’s unit is now 50 kilometers behind the front line. | 巴基的部队现在距前线50公里 |
[11:37] | I can’t ask you to go. | 我不能叫你去 |
[11:39] | You’re not asking. He’s your friend. | 我会去的 他是你朋友 |
[11:41] | The best one I got. Even better. | 我最好的朋友 不能更好了 |
[11:43] | To take down HYDRA, we’ll need all the friends we can get. | 要打败九头蛇 我们要联结所有伙伴 |
[11:48] | I owe you one. You owe me more than that. | 我欠你一个人情 你欠的可不止这个 |
[11:51] | You owe me a dance. | 你还欠我一支舞 |
[11:59] | This is nice. You mind if I have a go? | 这摩托不错 介意我骑走吗 |
[12:22] | The Fraulein! | 杀了那女人 |
[12:31] | Since when did dames fight like that? | 什么时候开始女人这么能打了 |
[12:40] | Since today. Understood. | 今天起 了解了 |
[12:42] | Are you the 107th? I’m here for Sergeant Barnes. | 你们是107部队吗 我来找巴恩斯中士 |
[12:46] | Who are you supposed to be, Queen of England? | 你又是谁 英国女王吗 |
[12:51] | Steve Rogers sent me. The name’s Captain Carter. | 史蒂夫·罗杰斯让我来的 我叫卡特队长 |
[13:10] | Air support. Send air support. | 请求空中支援 请求空中支援 |
[13:12] | Copy that. Rogers inbound. | 收到 罗杰斯已就位 |
[13:14] | Steve? Rogers? | 史蒂夫 罗杰斯 |
[13:18] | What in heavens? | 我的天呐 |
[13:26] | Steve! | 史蒂夫 |
[13:27] | Hey, Peggy! Now you owe me one. | 你好 佩吉 现在你欠我一次了 |
[13:34] | Hold on a second. She’s friends with that HYDRA Stomper? | 等一下 她和那位九头蛇践踏者是朋友吗 |
[13:38] | I think I’m friends with him, too. | 我可能也是他的朋友 |
[13:45] | Stark made me some new dancing shoes. What do you think? | 斯塔克给我造了双新舞鞋 你觉得怎么样 |
[13:48] | Well, then we better start dancing. | 那最好马上开始跳吧 |
[14:14] | Hold on. You can’t even drive a car. | 等等 你原本都不会开车 |
[14:17] | So, a dame and a flying Buick. Okay. | 这么说 一位女士和一辆飞天别克 行吧 |
[14:20] | Let’s hear it for Captain Carter! | 让我们为卡特队长欢呼吧 |
[14:24] | Save the cheers for the victory parade. | 把欢呼留给胜利游行吧 |
[14:26] | We have a war to win. | 我们还有一场战争要打 |
[14:37] | We’re all very proud. Especially me, Mr. President. | 我们都很自豪 尤其是我 总统先生 |
[14:40] | I’ve always said that Peggy is a real knockout. | 我一直都说佩吉着实就是致胜法宝 |
[14:49] | It’s called the HYDRA Stomper. Yes, Mr. President. | 他叫九头蛇践踏者 对 总统先生 |
[14:52] | Yes, sir, I told Stark to build it myself. | 遵命长官 是我亲自让斯塔克造的 |
[14:54] | 来自布鲁克林的 | |
[14:55] | 问候 | |
[15:40] | Captain Carter and this socalled HYDRA Stomper | 卡特队长和这个所谓的九头蛇践踏者 |
[15:44] | are wreaking havoc. | 简直是极大的祸害 |
[15:45] | The Fuhrer demands your presence in Berlin! | 元首命令你马上去柏林 |
[15:50] | “Demands”? “Demands,” Does he? | “命令” 他”命令” 是吗 |
[15:54] | But a god does not answer to a man. | 但一位神不需要听从人类的命令 |
[15:59] | “A god”? You? | “神” 就你 |
[16:02] | You lost the Tesseract, and now you play with metal trinkets. | 你弄丢了宇宙魔方 现在还搞这些金属小物件 |
[16:06] | I would not expect a creature of | 我并不指望 |
[16:08] | your limited capacity to understand. | 你这类能力有限的生物能理解 |
[16:11] | Soon, the true champion of HYDRA | 用不了多久 九头蛇的真正守护者 |
[16:14] | shall be summoned from beyond the stars. | 就将被从宇宙的另一边被召唤至此 |
[16:18] | My champion. | 我的守护者 |
[16:19] | Yours? How dare… | 你的 你竟敢… |
[16:36] | The Third Reich. | 第三帝国 |
[16:38] | The Third Reich will fall | 第三帝国将陨落 |
[16:41] | and HYDRA will rise from its ashes. | 而九头蛇将从灰烬中涅槃而起 |
[16:44] | Hail HYDRA! Hail HYDRA! | 九头蛇万岁 九头蛇万岁 |
[16:47] | Hail HYDRA! Hail HYDRA! | 九头蛇万岁 九头蛇万岁 |
[16:53] | Oh… I miss a good whisky. | 我真怀念一杯好威士忌的味道 |
[16:57] | But the serum doesn’t allow me to feel the effects. | 但血清让我无法感受到酒精的作用 |
[17:02] | Okay. Okay, I gotta ask. How did it feel? | 好 好吧 我必须问一问 到底什么感觉 |
[17:05] | What, to get the serum? | 你指什么 被注射血清吗 |
[17:06] | Honest truth, not as different as you might think. | 实话实说 并没你以为的那么不同 |
[17:10] | Wow. You’ve always been a fighter. | 你一直都是位战士 |
[17:12] | In a way, the outside finally matches the inside. | 从某种程度来说 外表终于和内心相配了 |
[17:15] | The way people view me has changed. | 大家对我的看法已经变了 |
[17:17] | I’m no longer screaming to be heard, | 我再也不需要喊叫才能被倾听 |
[17:20] | to be seen, to be in the room. | 被注意 被允许进入房间 |
[17:22] | To be respected. | 被尊重 |
[17:29] | Must be nice. | 感觉应该不错 |
[17:30] | I’m still that skinny kid from Brooklyn, | 我还是那个瘦小的布鲁克林小子 |
[17:32] | now just in a big metal suit. | 只不过多加了一套金属战甲 |
[17:34] | You’re more than the suit. | 你远不止于那套战甲 |
[17:36] | The suit is nothing without the man inside. | 没有里面的人 战甲毫无意义 |
[17:38] | You’re my hero, Steve. I mean, you’re a hero. | 你是我的英雄 史蒂夫 我是说 你是英雄 |
[17:47] | You’re my hero, too. | 你也是我的英雄 |
[17:54] | Hey, Barnes stole a jeep. | 巴恩斯偷了辆吉普车 |
[17:56] | Come on, Steve, let’s go. You, too, Carter. | 快来 史蒂夫 走啊 你也一起 卡特 |
[17:58] | Whoa. Hey, what’s going on? | 这是怎么了 |
[18:01] | Oh, no, no, no. No, you continue. Just pretend I’m not here. | 不不不 不 你们继续 就当我不在 |
[18:15] | If our intel is correct and the Red Skull, | 如果你的情报无误 而红骷髅 |
[18:16] | the very head of HYDRA, is on that train… | 也就是九头蛇的首领 会在那趟火车上… |
[18:19] | We can end the war? Yeah, I’ve heard that one before. | 我们就可以结束战争 行吧 这话我常听到 |
[18:22] | Something about this smells as fresh as threedayold fish. | 我已经听够这种陈词滥调了 |
[18:25] | Or maybe you’re just afraid of trains. | 也可能你只是害怕火车而已 |
[18:38] | I’m in position. | 我已就位 |
[18:39] | Copy. Time to make our entrance. | 收到 该我们上场了 |
[18:41] | Commencing Operation “Where Eagles Dare.” | “鹰巢喋血” 行动开始 |
[18:56] | Whew. Thanks. You almost ripped my arm off. | 谢谢 你差点把我胳膊扯下来 |
[18:59] | Rogers, what’s your status? Do you see the Red Skull? | 罗杰斯 你那边情况如何 看见红骷髅了吗 |
[19:02] | I’ve got a visual, but… | 我看到了 但是… |
[19:03] | I’ll take a closer look. Copy that. | 我需要仔细观察一下 收到 |
[19:05] | Hey, don’t forget to knock. | 别忘了先敲门 |
[19:14] | Oh, no. Peggy, go! Get out of | 不 佩吉 赶快撤… |
[19:39] | Steve! | 史蒂夫 |
[19:47] | Peggy, we gotta go. | 佩吉 我们得撤了 |
[19:49] | Steve! | 史蒂夫 |
[19:56] | Steve! | 史蒂夫 |
[20:01] | You said that glowing ice cube | 你说过那个会发光的冰块 |
[20:02] | could rewrite the laws of physics. | 可以改变物理规律 |
[20:04] | It can! | 它可以的 |
[20:05] | You said the HYDRA Stomper was indestructible. | 你说过九头蛇践踏者是坚不可摧的 |
[20:07] | It is! Was. | 他是的 曾经是 |
[20:08] | His name is Steve Rogers, not “The HYDRA Stomper.” | 他的名字叫”史蒂夫·罗杰斯” 不是”九头蛇践踏者” |
[20:12] | Steve. And we’ve lost… | 史蒂夫 而且我们失去了… |
[20:18] | She should never have been in the field in the first place. | 我们当初就不应该派她上战场 |
[20:24] | Ah. Fr?ulein Carter. | 卡特小姐 |
[20:26] | I was wondering when you might visit me. | 我还在想你什么时候会来找我 |
[20:29] | You’re wasting your time. I will tell you nothing! | 你这是浪费时间 我什么都不会告诉你的 |
[20:34] | He told me everything. | 他把一切都告诉我了 |
[20:35] | According to our German guest, | 根据我们这位德国客人的说法 |
[20:37] | Red Skull believes he can unleash an interdimensional force | 红骷髅相信他可以释放出一种跨维度的力量 |
[20:40] | that will lead HYDRA to world domination. | 这种力量可以帮助九头蛇统治世界 |
[20:42] | And if that fails, world annihilation. | 如果失败了 整个世界将会毁灭 |
[20:45] | Talk about being a few sardines short of a can. | 这东西还真是粗制滥造啊 |
[20:47] | The Red Skull has taken cover here, | 红骷髅潜伏在这里 |
[20:49] | at Castle de Krake in the Black Forest. | 黑森林的克雷克城堡 |
[20:51] | No wonder HYDRA targeted Rogers. | 怪不得九头蛇要袭击罗杰斯 |
[20:53] | You’d need the Stomper to get close. | 需要践踏者才能接近这个地方 |
[20:55] | Colonel, you’re lucky to even be in the room. | 上校 你能参加这个会议已经很幸运了 |
[20:58] | The Red Skull wants to destroy our world. | 红骷髅想要摧毁咱们的世界 |
[21:01] | In many ways, he already has. | 他已经摧毁了很多地方 |
[21:05] | I say, we return the favor. | 要我说 我们让他也尝尝滋味 |
[21:08] | I say, we burn that castle to the ground. | 我们把他的城堡夷为平地 |
[21:11] | But if we do this, | 不过如果我们这么做了 |
[21:12] | know that we might not succeed in ending the war, | 也许未必可以阻止战争 |
[21:15] | we might not survive, but we will stop HYDRA. | 也许会牺牲 但是我们会阻止九头蛇 |
[21:19] | I’m in. For Steve. Yes. | 我加入 为了史蒂夫 是的 |
[21:22] | Let’s do it. For Rogers. | 干吧 为了罗杰斯 |
[21:25] | Oh. I’m not a… You know… | 我不是那种… 你懂的 |
[21:28] | Come on, Howard. We might need someone to push a button. | 来吧 霍华德 说不定我们需要有人来按按钮呢 |
[22:16] | Well, that was fun. | 太有意思了 |
[22:17] | Now comes the hard part. | 接下来就比较难了 |
[22:19] | You go high, I go low? | 你负责上部 我负责下部 |
[22:21] | We’ll shake hands in the middle. | 我们在中间汇合 |
[22:23] | Howard? Yep. Coming. | 霍华德 来了 |
[23:13] | Hey, which way are we going? | 我们要走哪边 |
[23:16] | That way. Should we not have a plan? | 那边 咱们不是应该先计划一下吗 |
[23:18] | Who needs a plan? I have a shield. | 谁需要计划啊 我有盾牌 |
[23:20] | A shield is not a plan. Oh, Carter… | 盾牌不是计划 卡特… |
[23:38] | The champion of HYDRA has risen. | 九头蛇的守护者诞生了 |
[23:43] | What the bloody hell? | 什么鬼玩意 |
[23:44] | Monsters? No one prepared me for actual monsters. | 怪兽 我没接受过应对真怪兽的培训 |
[23:49] | You are too late, Captain Carter. | 你来得太晚了 卡特队长 |
[23:51] | I have summoned the champion of H | 我已经召唤来了九头蛇的守护… |
[24:01] | Okay, maybe we need a plan. | 好吧 也许我们需要个计划 |
[24:03] | Stark was right. Indestructible. | 斯塔克是对的 坚不可摧 |
[24:07] | Steve! Steve. Come on, pal, don’t give up on me. | 史蒂夫 史蒂夫 撑住伙计 别放弃 |
[24:11] | Hey, I need a hand! Come on, help me get him out of here! | 来搭把手 快 帮我把他救走 |
[24:14] | No. You gotta get me in the suit. | 不 你得把我弄进铁甲里 |
[24:18] | The generator should give it enough power. | 发电机应该能给它足够的能量 |
[24:19] | Yeah, but for how long? Long enough. | 是 但能撑多久 足够久 |
[24:22] | Maybe. Punch it. | 也许 开始吧 |
[24:28] | I’m up for anything, but this is crazy. | 我什么都能接受 但这也太疯狂了 |
[24:29] | Yeah, so is Steve Rogers. | 是的 史蒂夫·罗杰斯也是 |
[24:41] | You okay? Yep. | 你还好吗 嗯 |
[24:43] | Good, because we don’t have all day. | 很好 因为我们赶时间 |
[24:48] | Now, where’s Peggy? She drew the high card. | 佩吉在哪 她去上面了 |
[24:57] | Its tentacles appear to be growing. | 它的触手看起来在生长 |
[25:03] | At the rate it’s spreading, it could devour Europe. | 按这个蔓延速度 它能吞噬掉整个欧洲 |
[25:05] | If I can get to the controls, | 如果我能到控制台 |
[25:06] | I might be able to transpose the ingress and do science stuff. | 我也许能调整输入 用科学力挽狂澜 |
[25:09] | You mean transpose the polarity and reverse the suction? | 你是说调转两极 反转吸力吗 |
[25:12] | Being the genius is my thing. | 我才是天才 |
[25:16] | Showoff. Come on, come on, speak to me, baby. | 臭显摆 拜托 拜托 跟我说话 宝贝 |
[25:19] | And everything’s in German. Great. Well, figure it out. | 都是德语 太棒了 赶紧搞定 |
[25:33] | Red, green, blue… Who paints a button blue? | 红 绿 蓝 谁会把按钮涂成蓝色 |
[25:35] | Don’t tell me the American playboy needs help pushing buttons. | 别跟我说美国花心萝卜按按钮也需要人帮 |
[25:39] | 出生于奥地利维也纳 美国影视女演员 发明家 | |
[25:39] | Hedy Lamarr and I spent a weekend together, | 海蒂·拉玛和我相处过一周末 |
[25:42] | but she wasn’t teaching me German! | 但她没教我德语 |
[25:59] | Steve? Did you miss me? | 史蒂夫 想我了吗 |
[26:02] | Every second. I told you it was indestructible. | 每秒都想 我跟你说了它是坚不可摧的 |
[26:06] | 能量 | |
[26:08] | You were saying, Howard? | 你刚才说什么 霍华德 |
[26:13] | Who ordered the calamari? | 谁点了鱿鱼 |
[26:31] | Steve! On it! | 史蒂夫 好 |
[26:41] | Go get ’em, Steve! | 干翻它 史蒂夫 |
[26:45] | I can’t close it! This thing is holding it open! | 我关不掉它 这东西把入口撑住了 |
[26:48] | Then I’ll push it back to hell! | 那我就把它推回地狱 |
[26:56] | Peggy! | 佩吉 |
[26:59] | 能量 | |
[27:00] | No, no, no! | 不不不 |
[27:06] | Peggy, no! I have to. I can end this. | 佩吉 不 我必须这样做 我能结束这一切 |
[27:10] | You owe me a dance lesson. | 你还欠我一节舞蹈课 |
[27:12] | Yes, Saturday night. | 对 周六晚 |
[28:23] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[28:24] | Please, put down the sword. | 请放下剑 |
[28:28] | Uh, sir? That’s Captain Carter. | 长官 那是卡特队长 |
[28:31] | Where’s Steve Rogers? | 史蒂夫·罗杰斯在哪 |
[28:33] | The war ended almost 70 years ago. | 战争已经结束将近七十年了 |
[28:41] | You going to be okay? | 你会没事吧 |
[28:43] | Of course. | 当然 |
[28:46] | We won the war. | 我们赢了战争 |
[28:49] | Her one choice gave birth to a whole new history | 她的一个选择引发了一段新的历史 |
[28:53] | and gave the multiverse a new hero. | 给多元宇宙带来了一位新英雄 |
[28:56] | As for me, these are my stories. | 至于我 这些是我的故事 |
[28:59] | I observe all that transpires here, | 我观察所有发生在这里的事 |
[29:01] | but I do not, cannot, will not interfere. | 但我不干涉 不能也不会干涉 |
[29:05] | For I am… | 因为我是 |
[29:08] | the Watcher. | 观察者 |