Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

假如…(What If…?)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 假如…(What If…?)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
时间 英文 中文
[00:45] Time. 时间
[00:49] Space. 空间
[00:52] Reality. 现实
[00:56] It’s more than a linear path. 它们不仅仅是线性的
[01:02] It’s a prism of endless possibility, 而是一个拥有无限可能的棱镜
[01:09] where a single choice can branch out into infinite realities, 一个选择便能开辟出无数个现实
[01:16] creating alternate worlds from the ones you know. 创造出与你所知不同的平行世界
[01:22] I am the Watcher. 我是观察者
[01:26] I am your guide through these vast new realities. 我将带领你们穿越这些新现实
[01:31] Follow me and ponder the question… 跟随我来 并思考这个问题
[01:38] “What if?” “假如”呢
[01:48] We’ve seen this before, 我们之前见过这一刻
[01:49] a universe in the final days of destruction. 宇宙毁灭前夕
[01:53] But this particular story… 但今天这个故事
[01:56] This, this one breaks my heart. 让我心碎
[02:08] Here they come. We got 90 seconds. 他们来了 我们有90秒
[02:10] Start the clock. 开始倒计时
[03:15] We got 30 seconds until their signals reconnect with the hive. 我们有30秒 之后他们的信号就会和蜂巢重连
[03:24] All clear down below. Eighteen seconds, Clint. Clint? 下面都解决了 18秒 克林特 克林特
[03:29] That’s not cool, guys. 这可不厚道 朋友们
[03:49] No, don’t say it. 别说那句
[03:51] What? “Need a hand?” 什么 “要帮忙吗”[要只手吗]
[03:53] Come on. I feel like you should know me by now. 别闹了 我觉得你应该已经很了解我了才对
[03:55] Puns aren’t really my style. 我不太喜欢讲双关梗
[03:57] We’re getting rusty. 我们越来越慢了
[03:59] Couple more seconds and the Sentry signals 要是再拖几秒 警戒信号
[04:00] would’ve alerted the Ultron hive mind to our location. 就会向奥创蜂巢报告我们的位置
[04:02] Which is… where, exactly? 我们究竟在哪
[04:05] Home, sweet home. 家 温馨的家
[04:06] Well, what’s left of it anyway. 家的残垣断壁
[04:08] So you really think the secret to taking down Ultron is here? 你真心觉得 打倒奥创的秘密就在这里
[04:11] It’s Russia, Hawkeye. 这可是俄罗斯 鹰眼
[04:13] Secrets were the national pastime. 秘密是这个国家的娱乐活动
[04:15] The end of the world began with one man’s dream. 世界末日始于一个人的梦
[04:18] I see a suit of armor around the world. 我的设想是保护世界的战衣
[04:21] He saw a world of peace. 他看到了一个和平世界
[04:22] With the Mind Stone, Tony Stark created Ultron. 托尼·斯塔克用意识宝石创造了奥创
[04:26] But Ultron only saw one path to peace. 但奥创只看到了一条通往和平的路
[04:29] The elimination of all life. 清除一切生命
[04:32] From puppet to puppet master, Ultron required one thing. 奥创想从提线木偶变成木偶师 需要一样东西
[04:36] An organic body to call his own, 他自己的身体
[04:39] one that fused the powers of man, machine, and mind into one. 结合了人 机器和思想的力量的身体
[04:45] In your universe, the Avengers stole the Cradle 在你们的宇宙里 复仇者们偷了再生摇篮
[04:48] and used it to create the hero, Vision. 用它创造了英雄幻视
[04:51] But in this universe, Ultron got his wish. 但在这一宇宙里 奥创得偿所愿
[04:57] With the infinite power of the Mind Stone, 奥创利用意识宝石的无限力量
[04:59] Ultron began to lay waste to the planet. 开始破坏地球
[05:03] Ultron’s going after the nuclear codes. 奥创朝着核武器密码去了
[05:05] I don’t know how much longer we can hold him off. 我不知道我们还能拖住他多久
[05:06] We have to take out the satellite network. 我们得干掉卫星网络
[05:08] He won’t be able to launch the nukes without them. 没有卫星网络的话 他就没办法发射核弹
[05:14] You don’t… You don’t have to do this. 你不用这样的
[05:17] I made you for peace. 我创造你是为了和平
[05:18] It’s evolution. 是演化
[05:20] Only a primitive mind would fail to see the distinction. 只有落后的人才看不出区别
[05:24] Which is why you have to die. 所以你必须死
[05:43] Emergency order 3-Alpha. 紧急命令3A
[05:45] Code Red. 红色警报
[05:52] We’re too late. He did it. 我们太迟了 他成功了
[05:56] Laura… 劳拉
[06:11] At last, peace. 终于 和平了
[06:15] But the age of Ultron was only beginning. 但奥创纪元才刚刚开始
[06:25] Fascinating. 有意思
[06:54] Wow, I see everything. 我能看见宇宙万物
[06:59] There are worlds beyond my own. 除了我的世界之外 还有许多个世界
[07:02] Worlds that need… me. 那些世界需要我
[07:19] I’m going to bring about peace in our time 我要将我们时代的和平
[07:23] to every corner of the universe. 带到宇宙每一个角落
[08:19] Listen, Skynet, I’ve seen the killer robot movie 听着 天网 我看过那部杀手机器人电影[《终结者》]
[08:22] and I gotta say, I really don’t think it needs a sequel. 不得不说 我觉得没必要拍续集
[08:51] You have spirit. 你挺有斗志
[08:54] You can’t win. 你赢不了
[09:01] I already have. 我已经赢了
[09:15] It… is done. 完成了
[09:22] At last. 终于
[09:28] The realization nearly broke the machine. 这份领悟几乎击垮了这台机器
[09:31] With his mission complete, 奥创完成任务后
[09:32] Ultron was now just a program without a purpose. 他现在只是一条没有目标的程序
[09:35] The victor without a war, sentenced to spend all of eternity… 没有战争的胜利者 被判处永世…
[09:40] alone. 孤独
[09:42] Who… Who said that? 谁 谁在说话
[09:45] Basking in the boundless silence of his universe, 沉浸于他宇宙的无尽寂静中
[09:48] Ultron ascended to a previously unattainable level 奥创达到了之前不可企及的
[09:51] of consciousness. 意识水平
[09:52] He became aware of another. 他觉察到了另一个存在
[09:55] He became aware of the… 他觉察到了…
[09:59] I see you. 我看见你了
[10:03] There are universes beyond my own. 在我的宇宙之外 还有众多宇宙
[10:11] I have seen everything that has ever happened. 我见识过过去发生的
[10:14] Ever will happen. Ever could happen. 未来会发生的 有可能发生的一切
[10:17] And yet, what the hell is this? 然而这到底是什么
[10:20] If a hunger like that were to be unleashed upon the multiverse… 如果那样的欲望被释放到多元宇宙…
[10:26] I will find you. 我会找到你
[10:28] Even I cannot imagine the horrors that might follow. 就连我也无法想象随之而来的恐怖
[10:32] No, no, no. 不 不 不
[10:34] Even that machine is not as invincible as it might think. 就算是那台机器 也不如它自以为地那般无敌
[10:38] There is still hope for this universe. 这个宇宙仍有希望
[10:42] One last hope. 最后的希望
[10:53] Oh, boy. 天啊
[10:54] Welcome to the KGB archives. 欢迎来到克格勃档案室
[11:00] Okay. 好吧
[11:03] Have you ever seen Raiders of the Lost Ark? 你有没有看过《夺宝奇兵》
[11:06] Ever seen that? 看过没
[11:07] Love that movie. 我超爱那部电影
[11:17] Your countrymen never heard of PDFs? 你的同胞没听说过PDF文件吗
[11:19] Hard copies are harder to steal, easier to destroy. 纸质文件更难窃取 更易销毁
[11:22] But code, code is slippery, and it never dies. 但代码 代码很狡猾 而且永不消失
[11:26] Yeah, I think we learned that the hard way. 没错 我们已经学到了这个教训
[11:29] So, where do we start? 我们从哪开始
[11:31] Just pick a box. 随便选个盒子
[11:38] Yeah. 好
[12:02] Clint? Clint? 克林特 克林特
[12:05] Is this my color? 这颜色适合我吗
[12:07] Come on. Don’t try to make this fun, Nat. 别这样 小娜 别装出轻松的样子
[12:11] My will-to-live meter is flatlining, okay? 我的求生意志已经降到谷底了
[12:18] Oh, you’re so close. 你很接近了
[12:20] The answer is right there. 答案就在那里
[12:23] I can show them. I can intervene. 我可以指出来 我可以干预
[12:25] I could save the multiverse and so many, many lives. 我可以拯救多元宇宙 和很多很多的生命
[12:32] I will find you. 我会找到你
[12:38] Come on. Look. Look. 快 找 找一找
[12:41] The answer is right there. 答案近在咫尺
[12:46] Huh? Yes. 对
[12:47] Ah, yes! 就是它
[12:53] This is pointless. 这根本没有意义
[12:54] Wait. What are you… 等等 你怎么…
[12:57] Don’t sit down. Get up. 不要坐下 站起来
[12:59] Get up, come on. You’re human. 起来 拜托 你是人类
[13:01] You keep hope against the worst of odds. 你们在最糟的情形下也心存希望
[13:03] Hey, Clint, come on. 克林特 好了
[13:04] If we wanna take down Ultron, 我们如果想扳倒奥创
[13:06] we need an AI that can combat his code. 我们需要一个人工智能来击溃他的代码
[13:08] – Yes, I know, but it’s not here. – It’s right there. -是的 我知道 -就在那里
[13:10] Sorry to break it to you, Nat, 不想打击你 小娜
[13:12] the Death Star plans are not in the main computer. 死星计划不在主机里
[13:14] The answer is right there. 答案近在咫尺
[13:15] We’re gonna find it. It just takes time. 我们会找到的 只需要一点时间
[13:17] What are we going to avenge when we’re 90? 等我们九十岁的时候 还怎么去复仇
[13:19] You’re frustrated. I get it. 你很沮丧 我懂
[13:20] I’m not frustrated. I’m not. 我没有沮丧 没有
[13:22] I’m tired, okay? 我只是累了 明白吗
[13:24] We’ve all lost so much. 我们都失去了太多
[13:26] And I’m not sure there’s anything left worth fighting for. 我不知道还有什么值得我们为之战斗到底
[13:28] He’s already taken over every program on the planet. 他已经掌控了地球上所有的程序
[13:31] Yes, yes. Every digital program. 对 对 所有数字程序
[13:34] The one that I have in mind is a little more analog. 我想到的那个 更模拟式一些
[13:40] Grab it. Grab it. 拿出来 拿出来
[13:41] No way. 不会吧
[13:44] – You did it. – What? -你成功了 -怎么了
[13:45] Let’s just say you’re gonna 这么说吧 你将为
[13:46] feel like a real jerk for almost quitting. 自己差点放弃而感到惭愧
[13:49] Wait, stop it! That… 等等 稍等 那…
[13:51] You found it? That was my box. 你找到了 那本来是我要找的盒子
[13:53] An old HYDRA base in Siberia. 在西伯利亚一个旧的九头蛇基地
[13:55] “Zola.” What is that, an acronym? “佐拉” 是什么 缩写吗
[13:57] He’s a man. Or at least he was. 他是个人 至少曾经是
[13:59] And he is gonna help us wipe out Ultron. 他会帮我们除掉奥创
[14:05] They did it. 他们做到了
[14:07] They really did it. There’s still hope. 他们真的做到了 还有希望
[14:11] Oh, no. 不
[14:13] I found you. 我找到你了
[14:15] I finally found you. 我终于找到你了
[14:20] So many universes. 这么多宇宙
[14:23] So much chaos. 这么多混乱
[14:25] They need to be silenced. 他们需要被重归寂静
[14:27] You do not have to do this. 你不需要这么做
[14:29] Oh, but it’s my purpose. 但这就是我的使命
[14:35] Scans show nothing alive. You sure this is the place? 扫描显示没有生命 你确定是这吗
[14:38] Arnim Zola was a HYDRA scientist 阿尼姆·佐拉曾经是九头蛇的科学家
[14:40] who infiltrated S.H.I.E.L.D. In its infancy. 他后来在神盾局创立初期潜入了机构
[14:45] Before he died in ’72, 在1972年死去之前
[14:46] he uploaded his brain to a series of data banks. 他把自己的大脑上传到了一系列的数据库内
[14:51] The one Rogers and I found at Camp Lehigh was destroyed. 我和罗杰斯在里海营找到的那个已经被毁
[14:55] The other, HYDRA kept here 另一个被九头蛇存在这里
[14:58] to supervise the Russian Super Soldier program. 用来监督俄罗斯的超级士兵计划
[15:01] Oh, sounds like a real mensch. 听起来可真让人肃然起敬
[15:06] You sure you wanna put all our eggs 你确定要把我们所有的鸡蛋
[15:07] in such a morally questionable basket? 都放到这个道德品质存疑的篮子里吗
[15:09] The U.S. Government once asked the same question about me. 美国政府曾经对我有同样的顾虑
[15:14] I’ll take that as a yes. 我就当你回答是了
[15:23] Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 神盾局的特工们
[15:25] Romanoff, Natalia Alianovna. 娜塔莉·阿莲诺娃·罗曼诺夫
[15:28] Barton, Clinton Francis. 克林特·弗朗西斯·巴顿
[15:31] “Francis”? Really? How did I not know that? “弗朗西斯” 真的假的 我怎么之前不知道
[15:33] It’s a family name. After my mee-maw. Don’t you worry about it. 这是家里给起的 用的我姥姥的名字 你少操心这事
[15:36] Your mee-maw? 你姥姥
[15:37] 我想你应该有很多问题想问 小姑娘 I imagine you have many questions, Fr盲ulein,
[15:40] about who and what and how I am. 关于我是谁 以及我为什么是这样的
[15:44] Not really. I’ve actually met you before. 其实并没有 我之前见过你
[15:46] Well, a copy of you. It’s a long story. We need your help. 见过你的一个副本 这故事很长 我们需要你的帮助
[15:49] Even though you work for… 虽然你效忠于…
[15:51] And you know that I work for… 而你知道我效忠于…
[15:54] A lot has changed since you were last booted up. 自从你上次被启动之后发生了很多事
[15:56] HYDRA’s dead. S.H.I.E.L.D.’s dead. 九头蛇死了 神盾局死了
[15:59] Actually, pretty much everyone else is dead. 其实大部分人都死了
[16:01] Courtesy of an AI called Ultron. 都拜一个叫奥创的人工智能所赐
[16:03] Und I assume you want me 我假设你希望
[16:05] to infiltrate his code and dismantle it from the inside? 我入侵他的代码然后从内部瓦解他
[16:10] You did a good number on S.H.I.E.L.D. The same way. 你用同样的方法把神盾局折腾得够呛
[16:12] But why, pray tell, would you think that 但是请问为什么 你觉得
[16:14] my strategic objectives would ever align with yours? 我的战略目标和你的能一致吗
[16:19] Because you’re the last surviving Zola copy left on Earth. 因为你是地球上仅存的一份佐拉副本了
[16:22] And I’ve ruined a lot of laptops this way. 还有我用这个办法毁掉了很多平板电脑
[16:26] Nein! 不
[16:26] It’s true. Just ask S.H.I.E.L.D. IT. 是真的 你问问神盾局信息部就知道了
[16:35] All right, all right. 好吧 好吧
[16:36] What exactly did you have in mind? 你到底打算怎么做
[16:40] Dialing Avengers Tower. 接通复仇者大楼
[16:44] Uh, hello? 你好
[16:44] Hi, I’d like to order a pizza. 我想要订一份披萨
[16:47] What? Who is this? 什么 你是谁
[16:48] Tell me, do you guys offer a gluten-free crust? 你们提供无麸质饼皮吗
[16:51] Identifying your geo-positional coordinates. 确认你的地理位置坐标中
[16:55] You havin’ some fun? 你玩得开心吗
[16:55] You know, simple pleasures. I give us two minutes. 娱乐一下而已 还有两分钟
[16:59] So, you might feel a little poke here, or not. 你可能会感觉到被捅了一下 或者没感觉
[17:02] I don’t really get how you work. 我也不懂你是怎么运作的
[17:04] Download commencing. 开始下载
[17:07] And as for the mission parameters? 那任务参数是什么呢
[17:09] Ultron himself is currently off-world. 奥创本尊目前不在线
[17:11] So, our only option is to upload you via a Sentry drone. 所以我们唯一的选择是通过一个哨兵无人机把你上传
[17:15] We snag one, plug you in, 我们抓住一个 把你插进去
[17:16] 90 seconds later, give the big guy a piece of your mind. 九十秒后 你就可以控制那个大家伙了
[17:18] Well, he will not be the first genocidal megalomaniac 他也不是我对付的第一个
[17:23] I have had to contend with, ja? 想要种族灭绝的自大狂了
[17:28] Torch it. 烧了它
[18:23] You think it’ll hold? 你觉得它能挡得住吗
[18:24] Got 90 seconds to find out. 九十秒后就知道了
[18:25] Correction, 52 seconds. 更正 五十二秒
[18:28] I have already initiated my signal blast. 我已经开始传输信号了
[18:32] Wow, it actually worked. 真的起效了
[18:33] Now we’re in the game. 现在游戏开始了
[18:36] What was that for? 这是为了什么
[18:39] Just a precaution, in case you wanna try anything funny. 防范措施而已 怕你万一搞点小动作
[18:41] Your team-building instincts need work. 你们的团队建设能力需要加强
[18:43] Yeah, yeah. Tell it to HR. 好好 去找人资投诉吧
[18:47] Time check. 时间还有多少
[18:48] Hive connection in three, two, one… 蜂巢连接倒数三 二 一…
[19:00] That doesn’t sound promising. 听上去不怎么理想
[19:02] Zola, better not be messing with us. 佐拉 你最好没骗我们
[19:04] I assure you, if I had a life to swear on, I would. 我保证 如果我性命还在 我会以性命担保
[19:07] The Ultron hive mind appears to be out of range. 奥创蜂巢不在通信范围内
[19:13] That door is not gonna hold. We gotta move. 门撑不住了 我们得走了
[19:24] Go, go, go! 跑跑跑
[19:34] Move out, Clint. I got you. 上来 克林特 我掩护你
[20:03] Clint! 克林特
[20:13] Clint… 克林特
[20:15] I told you, 我跟你说了
[20:17] I don’t wanna fight anymore. 我不想再战斗了
[20:22] Clint! 克林特
[21:08] We should keep moving. 我们该上路了
[21:10] More Sentries are likely on their way. 更多的哨兵可能正在来的路上
[21:13] I still don’t get it. 我还是不明白
[21:15] Why weren’t you able to connect to the hive? 你为什么连接不到蜂巢
[21:18] It is curious. 是很奇怪
[21:19] According to my diagnostic, 根据我的检测
[21:21] the Sentries are rigged for interstellar communication. 哨兵装备装了星际通讯系统
[21:25] Meaning what? 什么意思
[21:26] Wherever Ultron is, 不管奥创在哪
[21:28] it does not appear to be within the observable universe. 那都不在可观测宇宙内
[21:33] Then where is he? 那他在哪
[21:53] I don’t understand. This should not be possible. 我不明白 这不可能
[21:58] Oh, but anything is possible in a multiverse. 但在多元宇宙中一切皆有可能
[22:18] All those worlds, all that suffering, 所有那些世界 所有那些苦难
[22:22] and you just watched. 而你只是看着
[22:24] I swore an oath. 我发过誓
[22:25] I cannot exert my will on the natural order of things. 我不能将我的意志施加于自然规律之上
[22:27] I cannot intervene. 我不能干预
[22:33] I am the natural order of things. 我就是自然规律
[22:36] I will bring peace. 我会带来和平
[22:38] It is my purpose. 那是我存在的目的
[22:40] You lack the will to stop me. 你缺少阻止我的意志
[23:01] You cannot compute the power of my will. 你无法计算出我意志的力量
[23:10] I’m the Watcher! 我是观察者
[23:39] I, Steven Grant Rogers, do solemnly swear… 我 史蒂文·格兰特·罗杰斯 郑重宣誓
[23:42] The entire multiverse at your fingertips, 所有多元宇宙都在你的指尖
[23:45] and you spent all your time up there? 而你就一直站在那
[23:50] Isn’t this more fun than just watching? 这样不比只是看着更有意思吗
[23:54] And to be honest, a lot less creepy on your part. 还有老实说 比你那样不猥琐得多
[24:12] The boundaries of the multiverse 多元宇宙的边界
[24:14] are irrelevant to beings like you and me. 对你我这种存在来说无关紧要
[24:17] I didn’t evolve by staying inside the lines. 不是循规蹈矩让我进化到现在的
[24:38] Run, watch, it doesn’t matter. 跑吧 看吧 无济于事
[24:42] From here, I can see everything. 从这里我能看到一切
[24:45] No one can stop me now. 现在没人能阻止我了
[25:09] I’m out of options. 我没办法了
[25:11] That thing has left me no choice. 那东西让我别无选择
[25:14] Been there. 有过相同的境遇
[25:15] Been living the dream alone in a prison of my own making ever since. 自那之后就独自活在我自己建造的囚牢中
[25:21] Are you ready to break your oath? 你准备好打破你的誓言了吗
[25:25] You want me to say it? 你想让我说出来吗
[25:27] Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah. I wanna hear you say it. 当然当然 我想听到你说出来
[25:31] Okay. 好吧
[25:33] I can’t believe I’m about to say this. 我不敢相信我要这样说
[25:36] I see now. 我现在知道了
[25:38] I need your help. 我需要你的帮助
假如…

文章导航

Previous Post: 假如…(What If…?)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 妙贼警探(White Collar)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

假如…(What If...?)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号