Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

假如…(What If…?)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 假如…(What If…?)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
时间 英文 中文
[00:45] Time. 时间
[00:49] Space. 空间
[00:52] Reality. 现实
[00:56] It’s more than a linear path. 它们不仅仅是线性的
[01:02] It’s a prism of endless possibility, 而是一个拥有无限可能的棱镜
[01:09] where a single choice can branch out into infinite realities, 一个选择便能开辟出无数个现实
[01:16] creating alternate worlds from the ones you know. 创造出与你所知不同的平行世界
[01:23] I am the Watcher. 我是观察者
[01:26] I am your guide through these vast new realities. 我将带领你们穿越这些新现实
[01:31] Follow me and ponder the question… 跟随我来 并思考这个问题
[01:38] “What if?” “假如”呢
[01:49] There was an idea to bring together a group of– 有个设想 聚集一群…
[01:52] Remarkable people? 能力超群的人吗
[01:53] To see if they could become something more? 看他们组成的团队是不是更强大
[01:55] I know. I’ve heard the speech. 我知道 我听过这番言论
[01:57] Then you realize what’s at stake. 那你一定知道其中的利害关系
[01:58] Which is why I’m surprised you’d wanna bet 所以我才意外
[02:00] the future of the Avengers Initiative on that. 你居然把复仇者计划的未来押在那货身上
[02:07] Stark may be eccentric, but he’s got potential. 斯塔克虽然很古怪 但他有潜力
[02:10] What he’s got is a hangover. 他有宿醉才对
[02:11] Did I ever tell you about this one time 我有没有告诉过你 有一次
[02:13] I actually recruited a Russian assassin 我招募了一个俄罗斯刺客
[02:16] to join my American covert ops team? 加入我的美国秘密行动小组
[02:18] Vaguely rings a bell. 依稀有印象
[02:19] Then you should know, I’m not afraid of a big swing. 那你就该知道 我这人不怕冒险
[02:23] Sir, I’m going to have to ask you to exit the donut. 先生 我要请你从甜甜圈上下来
[02:27] I told you I don’t wanna join your super-secret boyband. 我告诉过你 我不想加入你的绝密男子组合
[02:30] No, no, no. See, I remember, you do everything yourself. 不不 瞧 我记得 你什么事都自己干
[02:34] – How’s that working out for you? – I’ve been worse. -结果怎么样呢 -我经历过更糟的
[02:37] You’ve become a problem, a problem I have to deal with. 你已经成了个问题 而我得解决你这个问题
[02:40] Contrary to your belief, you are not the center of my universe. 不管你怎么想 你不是我宇宙的中心
[02:44] – I get it. – Hit him. -我懂 -扎他
[02:46] God. What’d she just do to me? 天呐 她刚对我做了什么
[02:47] What did we just do for you? 是我们刚为你做了什么
[02:49] That’s lithium dioxide. It’s gonna take the edge off. 那是二氧化锂 能缓解你的病症
[02:52] It’s not a cure, it just abates the symptoms? 不能治愈 只能缓解症状
[02:57] Stark! You okay? 斯塔克 你没事吧
[03:01] – Stark! – Tony. Tony! -斯塔克 -托尼 托尼
[03:07] He’s dead. 他死了
[03:11] Humanity, so eager, so willing to face the impossible, 人类 极其渴望面对不可能之事
[03:15] yet blind to the bigger picture. 然而却看不到大局
[03:18] Inside one week, three strange and separate stories unfolded. 一周之内 相继发生了三件毫无关系又离奇的事件
[03:22] A genius battled his demons both inside and out, 一个天才与恶魔及自己的心魔抗争
[03:27] while the world met the monster hiding in the man. 世人见识到藏在他体内的怪物
[03:32] And a godly prince fell to Earth. 一个神族王子落到地球
[03:36] I am the Watcher. 我是观察者
[03:37] And where humans see chaos, 人类看到的是混乱
[03:39] I see the crucible that would transform 而我看到的则是一个熔炉
[03:42] this collection of individuals into a team of heroes. 会将这群个体锻造为一队英雄
[03:47] At least, that’s how things played out in one universe. 至少 在其中一个宇宙里是这样发展的
[03:51] But in this one… 但在这个宇宙
[04:02] Sir, we found it. 长官 我们找到了
[04:04] Kind of in the middle of something here, Coulson. 我现在有点忙 科尔森
[04:06] Not sure it can wait, sir. Locals are getting curious. 这事不能等 长官 周围居民开始好奇了
[04:10] Set up a perimeter and tell the team I’m en route. 封锁周边 告诉现场小队我在往那边赶
[04:13] I may not have been a fan of Tony Stark, but I didn’t kill him. 我可能没那么喜欢托尼·斯塔克 但不是我杀的他
[04:16] Save your spin for Pierce. 省省吧 见皮尔斯再说
[04:18] He wants you in New York first thing for questioning. 他想让你第一时间到纽约接受审问
[04:21] Wanna give us a minute? 让我们单独聊聊
[04:24] This wasn’t me. 不是我干的
[04:25] I know that, but S.H.I.E.L.D. has protocols, 我知道 但神盾局有规章
[04:28] so my hands, like yours, are tied. 所以我跟你一样无能为力
[04:30] – You know these won’t hold me. – Oh, I’m counting on it. -你知道这铐不住我 -我还指望它呢
[04:33] Someone inside S.H.I.E.L.D. compromised Stark’s antidote. 神盾局内部有人对斯塔克的解药动了手脚
[04:37] I need someone on the outside to find out who. 我需要一名外部人士揪出内鬼
[04:40] Sure you wanna take another big swing on me, boss? 你确定还要把赌注压在我身上吗 老大
[04:42] Safest bet I’ll ever make. 这是我最有把握的一次
[05:02] So serious. 这么严肃
[05:05] Maybe we should get some tunes going. 我们也许应该放点音乐
[05:09] Lighten the mood. 缓和一下气氛
[05:12] You guys are no fun. Here. Mind holding these for me? 你们真无聊 给 帮我拿一下这个
[05:15] Of course. Uh… What? 没问题…什么
[05:21] I never did get what he sees in her. 我始终不懂他看中她哪点了
[05:22] Sure, she can land a punch, 她确实打拳很厉害
[05:24] but only ’cause people don’t expect it. 但都只是因为打得出其不意罢了
[05:34] What? Stop! Stop the truck! 怎么回事 停车
[05:42] No, no, no, no, no, no, no. 不不不
[05:47] Come on! 别啊
[05:57] Best we can tell, 至少我们可以确定
[05:59] it’s extremely powerful and not from around here. 它非常强大 不是这里的东西
[06:02] Electromagnetic, neutron, vita radiations, all off the charts. 电磁 中子 生命射线辐射 统统超标
[06:12] Well, that doesn’t sound ominous at all. 这听起来一点都不吉利
[06:14] It’s been happening all night. 一整夜都在打雷
[06:16] The artifact has a bit of an attitude. 这件东西还有点脾气
[06:18] Also, no one can lift it. 还有 没人能举起它
[06:20] Not even Jackson and he does CrossFit. 连杰克逊都不行 他可是经常做健身训练的
[06:22] Something that powerful goes missing, 如此强大的东西丢了
[06:24] someone always comes looking. 总会有人来找的
[06:29] We just have to cross our fingers that someone is an ally. 我们只能祈祷 这人是我们的盟友
[06:40] So, what’s the move? 我们怎么做
[06:41] Same as always. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst. 跟以往一样 抱最好的希望 做最坏的准备
[06:47] We got a man down. Sound the alarms. 有人遇袭 拉响警报
[06:52] I think the worst just got here. 最坏的来了
[06:55] Coulson, talk to me. 科尔森 回话
[06:56] We got a perimeter breach. Multiple agents down and… 封锁被突破了 多名特工遇袭 还有…
[07:03] I got visual on the intruder. 我看到入侵者了
[07:06] He’s a Caucasian male, mid-twenties with… 白人男性 二十五岁左右
[07:11] really great hair. 头发特别柔顺
[07:13] Excuse me? 你说什么
[07:14] It’s an accurate description. Sir, he’s gorgeous. 我描述得很精准 长官 他可俊美了
[07:18] – I need eyes in the sky. Barton. – Already on it. -我需要有人在空中侦察 巴顿 -在做了
[07:23] He’s making a move on the hammer. 他要接近锤子
[07:24] One shot, one kill, sir. Just say the word. 一击致命 长官 就等你一声令下
[07:28] Hold your fire. I wanna see this. 先别出手 我看看会发生什么
[07:36] Whoa. Coulson wasn’t lying about the hair. That’s nice. 科尔森对头发的描述没错 真不错
[07:42] Fury, now or never. 弗瑞 机不可失时不再来
[07:44] Hold your… 你先等…
[07:50] Damn it, Barton. I told you to stand down. 该死 巴顿 都和你说了先别动
[07:53] I did! Wasn’t me! I didn’t shoot! 我没动 不是我 我没放箭
[07:57] Drop your weapon! 放下武器
[07:58] I swear, I didn’t shoot. 我发誓 我没放箭
[08:02] Your arrow would indicate otherwise. 你的箭可不是这么说的
[08:08] This doesn’t make any sense. I don’t slip. I don’t misfire. 这根本说不通 我从不手滑 也从不误射
[08:14] – What’s the word on our intruder? – Dead. -闯入者情况如何 -已经死亡
[08:16] And if his blood samples are to be believed, 如果他的血样可信
[08:18] he’s almost a thousand years old and not of this world. 他已经快一千岁了 还不是地球人
[08:22] First Stark, now Muscle Beach. 先是斯塔克 现在又是海滩健美先生
[08:24] That’s two high value S.H.I.E.L.D. Targets 24小时内 已经有两个神盾局高潜力人物
[08:26] killed by our own agents inside 24 hours. 死在我们自己特工手里
[08:29] – Barton’s sticking to his story? – He’s pretty bent out of shape. -巴顿还坚持他的说辞吗 -他气坏了
[08:32] – Won’t talk to anyone. – He’ll talk to me. -拒绝和任何人交谈 -他会愿意和我谈
[08:39] Wake up, Sleeping Beauty. 醒醒 睡美人
[08:42] Barton. 巴顿
[08:46] Barton. Coulson, get a medic. 巴顿 科尔森 快叫医生
[08:48] How could this… Who did you let in here? 这到底是怎么…你们让谁进来过
[08:51] – No one. – No one. -没人 -没人
[08:52] Stay with me. Stay with me. 挺住 挺住
[08:57] We’re running a tox screen to see if it was a cyanide capsule. 我们在做毒剂检测 看是不是氰化物胶囊造成的
[09:00] Barton had a wife and kids. 巴顿有妻子有孩子
[09:02] If he was gonna go, it wouldn’t be willingly. 如果他想自杀 也不可能是自愿的
[09:05] You think he was murdered. 你觉得他是被谋杀的
[09:06] If I had to guess, 如果让我猜
[09:07] my money is on the same someone who killed Stark. 我肯定押宝给那个杀了斯塔克的人
[09:10] But Barton was in a locked cell under observation. 但巴顿在一个被时刻监控的囚室里
[09:12] There was no sign of struggle, no entry wounds. 毫无打斗痕迹 也没有射入伤
[09:14] It’s weird, but I also have a space corpse 是奇怪 但我还有一具
[09:17] that looks like a Chippendales dancer 活脱像奇彭代尔舞团演员的外星尸体
[09:19] rotting on the next table over. 在旁边的台子上开始腐坏了
[09:26] Even while rotting, he smells like lavender. 他就算在腐坏中闻着都还有薰衣草香
[09:28] Really? 真的吗
[09:32] Still, there’s not a lot connecting a billionaire playboy 但是实在找不出花花公子亿万富翁
[09:34] and a S.H.I.E.L.D. Assassin, unless you have any ideas. 和神盾局杀手的关联 也许你有什么想法
[09:39] There was an idea. 我曾经有个想法
[09:55] Dr. Ross. Not sure if you remember me, but… 罗斯博士 不确定你还记不记得我 但…
[09:59] Oh, I remember. 我记得
[10:00] And I’ll tell you the same thing I told you 我也会和你说
[10:02] the last time S.H.I.E.L.D. Came poking around. 上次神盾局来人刺探一样的话
[10:04] I haven’t seen him. 我没见过他
[10:05] I’m not here about the green guy. 我不是为那个绿色家伙而来
[10:08] His name is Dr. Bruce Banner. 他的名字是布鲁斯·班纳博士
[10:11] And I’m in a rush, Agent Romanoff. 而且我赶时间 罗曼诺夫特工
[10:13] I’m here about Tony Stark. I believe he was murdered. 我是为托尼·斯塔克来的 他被谋杀了
[10:17] What? By whom? 什么 谁干的
[10:19] Me. Or at least someone’s trying 我 或者是有人想要
[10:21] to make it look that way, using this. 用这个让这一切看起来是我干的
[10:26] So, why did you come to me? 那你为什么来找我
[10:28] You’re an expert 你是个细胞生物学
[10:29] in the tactical applications of cellular biology. 战术应用的专家
[10:32] There are plenty of others. Why did you really come here? 专家不止我一个 你来这的真正目的是什么
[10:36] I need to keep this off S.H.I.E.L.D.’s radar 我得躲过神盾局的追踪
[10:39] and you seem to have some experience in that department. 而你在那个部门里工作过
[10:45] Mmm. Well, your injector’s clean 注射器没有问题
[10:48] and there’s no traces of lethal pathogens of any kind. 而且里面没有任何致命病原体的痕迹
[10:52] Then what killed him? 那是什么物质杀了他
[10:53] Whatever it was, it wasn’t biological. 无论是什么 那都不是生物相关的
[10:56] Your antidote didn’t even make it out of the syringe. 你的解药根本都没有离开注射器
[10:58] It looks to me like a tiny projectile 我看起来倒是觉得
[11:00] of some kind was fired from the needle. 好像有一个微导弹从针头发射了出去
[11:03] You’re thinking nanotech? 你是指纳米技术吗
[11:05] I’m a biologist, not a ballistics expert. 我是个生物学家 不是个弹道学专家
[11:08] And I believe we’re done here. 我们应该聊完了
[11:16] You got a side job, Dr. Ross? 你在做兼职吗 罗斯博士
[11:17] What? I don’t know. I… 什么 我不清楚
[11:19] A student must have left it there. 一定是某个学生留下的
[11:25] I got bad news and worse news. 我有坏消息和更坏的消息
[11:28] – You in a secure location? – Not currently. -你在安全地点吗 -目前不在
[11:31] Barton’s dead. 巴顿死了
[11:36] I know what he meant to you. 我知道他对你意味着什么
[11:44] Who do I kill? 我要去杀谁
[11:47] Looks like his and Stark’s murders are connected. 看起来他的死还有斯塔克遇害是有联系的
[11:51] – By what? – The Avengers Initiative. -有什么联系 -复仇者计划
[11:53] Seems our killer is going after the candidates. 看起来我们的凶手在追杀这些候选人
[11:56] If someone wanted to kneecap S.H.I.E.L.D., 如果有人想敲碎神盾局的膝盖
[11:58] that’s a good place to start. 那他们的切入点不错
[12:00] Who else is on the list? 名单上还有谁
[12:01] That’s the thing. Bruce Banner and you. 问题就在这 还有布鲁斯·班纳 和你
[12:05] Under different circumstances, I’d be flattered. So would Clint. 如果没出这些事 我会觉得很荣幸 克林特也是
[12:09] You need to get yourself to ground. But first, find Banner. 你得躲好 但先去找到班纳
[12:13] Funny thing, boss. Think I already have. 巧了老大 我觉得我已经找到了
[12:18] I… I’m sorry, but I can’t let you in there. 我很抱歉 但我不能让你进去
[12:21] Move, or I’ll make you move. 让开 别逼我
[12:24] No need for violence, Agent Romanoff. 没有必要使用暴力 罗曼诺夫特工
[12:26] That’s probably not gonna work out. For anyone. 不然不会有什么好结果的 对我们任何人来说
[12:36] What? What is it? 怎么了 怎么回事
[12:40] We need to go. Now. 我们现在就得走了
[12:53] What’s your 20, Coulson? 你在哪里 科尔森
[12:54] Coffee run. Needed a breather. 去买咖啡了 需要休息下
[12:56] Got you a double macchiato. Just how you like it. 给你买了双份玛琪雅朵 按你的喜好买的
[13:03] What the… 什么情况
[13:09] Director, sensors are reporting a massive energy surge. 局长 感应器侦测到大规模能源激增
[13:13] Seems like it came out of nowhere. 像是凭空出现的
[13:14] What are you seeing, Coulson? 你看到什么了 科尔森
[13:16] A meteorological phenomenon of some kind. 某种极端气象现象
[13:22] Oh, boy. Whatever it is, it came with bogeys. 我的老天 出现了很多怪物
[13:26] – They look like they’re from Earth? – Maybe Middle-earth? -看起来像是地球上的吗 -中土的还差不多
[13:37] Go get ’em, boss. 拿下他们 老大
[13:49] Looking for directions, sir? 迷路了吗 先生
[13:50] Because you seem to have lost your way. 因为看上去你好像迷路了
[13:54] You would do best to kneel before a god. 在神的面前 你最好跪下
[13:57] We don’t really do that here. 我们这里可不兴这一套
[13:59] No matter who or what you are. 不管你是谁或是什么东西
[14:02] I am Loki, Crown Prince of Asgard. 我是洛基 阿斯加德的王子
[14:06] The rightful king of Jotun– 约顿海姆的合法国
[14:10] Jotunheim. And God of M– 合法国王 恶作剧之
[14:14] Mischief. Are you gonna take that? 之神 你到底接不接电话
[14:16] I’m in the middle of something here. 我正在说话呢
[14:17] Damn it, Fury! Pick up. 该死 弗瑞 接电话啊
[14:18] Hey, I’m telling you, 我告诉你
[14:19] it’s safer for everyone if I fend for myself. 让我自己单干对大家来说更安全
[14:23] – I sort of can’t die. – Then I guess you’re in luck. -我算是不死之身 -那你可走运了
[14:36] Look alive, people. 士兵们 注意
[14:38] I want strike teams locked, 我要突击队全体就位
[14:39] loaded, and ready to move in on my mark. 准备射击 听我命令行动
[14:43] I’m a little busy here, Widow. 黑寡妇 我这里有点忙
[14:45] Oh, good. We’ll start a support group. 真棒 那我们组建一个互助小组吧
[14:47] I’ve got General Ross, a dozen snipers and a few tanks. 我这里有罗斯将军 一打狙击手和几辆坦克
[14:50] – What are you dealing with? – Space Vikings. -你在忙什么事呢 -太空海盗
[14:52] – Show-off. – Handle it, then get to ground. -臭显摆 -处理好 然后继续低调行事
[14:56] Lady trouble? 女人的麻烦
[14:57] Well, what exactly is it that brought you here, Mr. Loki? 洛基先生 您为什么到这里来呢
[15:00] Vengeance. 复仇
[15:02] An agent of this planet murdered Thor Odinson, 这个星球的一名特工杀害了托尔·奥丁森
[15:05] the Crown Prince of Asgard. 阿斯加德的王子
[15:08] Natasha Romanoff, agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. 我是娜塔莎·罗曼诺夫 神盾局特工
[15:10] I have Bruce Banner in my custody. You need to stand down. 布鲁斯·班纳在我的监护之下 你们都退后
[15:17] – Hey, hey! Don’t shoot! – Who the hell opened fire? -不要开枪 -是谁开的枪
[15:19] Not us, sir. We are clear. 不是我们 长官 我们没动手
[15:20] Bruce! It’s okay. We’re okay, right? 布鲁斯 没事 没事的
[15:22] I’ll get you out of this. I swear on my life. 我会把你救出去的 我以性命起誓
[15:25] Director Fury, you fail 弗瑞局长 你并不能
[15:26] to comprehend the enormity of the situation. 理解这个事态的严重性
[15:29] Oh, I’m comprehending all right. 我理解 非常理解
[15:33] Agent Romanoff, 罗曼诺夫特工
[15:35] I think you might be better off getting out of here. 我觉得你最好赶紧离开这里
[15:37] Which is why I have to ask, what’s in the box? 那我就不得不问问了 盒子里是什么
[15:42] Such insolence will not be tolerated. 我无法容忍你们如此傲慢的态度
[15:44] And your planet will be taken as retribution. 我将占领你们的星球以做惩戒
[16:00] Take it down! 把他拿下
[16:36] Oh, you want some of this? Come on! 你想试试这个吗 来啊
[16:37] Father! No! Stop! Stop, please! 爸爸 不要 住手 求你了
[16:43] Stop! 住手
[16:45] There’s nothing you can do. 你无能为力
[16:46] That’s my father. He’ll listen to me. 他是我爸爸 他会听我的
[16:49] The General isn’t the one who started this. 并不是将军挑起的冲突
[16:52] Then who did? 那是谁
[17:00] Bruce! 布鲁斯
[17:04] Bruce! 布鲁斯
[17:13] No. No, no, no. Bruce. 不 不要 布鲁斯
[17:16] But he can’t die. He can’t die. 但他是不死之身啊 他不会死的
[17:23] He can’t. 他不会死的
[17:30] Declaring war on this planet will not bring your prince back! 在这里发起战争并不能救回你们的王子
[17:35] Wait. 等等
[17:36] He’s not wrong. The All-Father would want us to listen. 他说得没错 诸神之父会让我们三思而行
[17:43] We have the same enemy here. 我们有共同的敌人
[17:45] The person who killed your brother also killed two of my people. 杀了你哥哥的人 也杀了两个我的人
[17:48] Good people. We should be working together. 都是好人 我们应当联合起来
[17:51] We are not allies. 我们不是盟友
[17:53] Then let me help you. 那就让我帮你
[17:55] I promise, when I find your brother’s killer, 我保证 找到杀你哥哥的凶手时
[17:58] you will have your pound of flesh. 你也能分一杯羹
[18:01] What a fascinating choice of words. 多么精妙的遣词用句
[18:04] But I shall require the entire corpse. 但我要完整的尸体
[18:08] You need to give me time. 你要给我时间
[18:13] Very well. 好
[18:14] You have until the next rise 下次米德加德日出时
[18:16] of Midgard’s sun to deliver my brother’s assassin, 你就要交出杀我哥哥的凶手
[18:19] or I will reduce this planet to ash and ice. 否则我会将这个星球 化为灰烬和冰川
[18:36] Why do you need my password? 为什么要我的密码
[18:38] I need to get into the Avengers Initiative files, 我要看”复仇者计划”的档案
[18:41] but I’m locked out of the system and wanted for murder. 但我无法登入系统 而且还是通缉犯
[18:45] I’m not telling you my password, Romanoff. 我才不会告诉你我的密码 罗曼诺夫
[18:47] – Why not? – Because I’m not. -为什么不行 -总之不行
[18:49] Coulson. Clint was your friend, too. 科尔森 克林特也是你的朋友
[18:54] Hashtag-Steve-Steve-Steve- 井号 史蒂夫史蒂夫史蒂夫
[18:57] I-heart-Steve-0-7-0-4. 我心心史蒂夫0704
[19:00] – Good one, Coulson. – What? -密码不错 -怎么了
[19:02] – No, nothing. That’s great. – Thank you. -不 没什么 密码不错 -谢谢
[19:31] Huh. How did a woman who died two years ago 两年前就死了的女人
[19:34] access the database yesterday? 怎么会在昨天进入了数据库
[19:42] You won’t win. Not against me. Not against S.H.I.E.L.D. 你赢不了 赢不了我 赢不了神盾局
[19:56] You found me. You know what to do. 你已联系到我 请留言
[20:06] Fury, it’s Hope! It’s all about Hope! 弗瑞 是霍普[希望] 全是因为霍普[希望]
[20:25] It’s Hope! It’s all about Hope! 是霍普[希望] 全是因为霍普[希望]
[20:33] It’s Hope! It’s all about Hope! 是霍普[希望] 全是因为霍普[希望]
[20:38] It’s Hope! It’s all about Hope! 是霍普[希望] 全是因为霍普[希望]
[20:41] Four hours to sunup, sir. 离日出还有四小时 长官
[20:43] I haven’t forgotten. 我没有忘记
[20:45] Sir, I understand that 长官 我明白
[20:46] this Prince Loki situation is the very reason 类似洛基王子攻击地球这种情况
[20:49] you proposed the Avengers Initiative 正是你发起”复仇者计划”的原因
[20:51] for a group of remarkable 利用一组精英战队
[20:52] individuals to fight the battles we can’t. 打普通人无法打赢的战争
[20:54] I wrote the speech. 演讲稿是我写的
[20:57] There’s still one name left, sir. 还剩一个名字 长官
[21:00] Yours. 你的
[21:06] I’m not the only Avenger left. 我不是仅存的复仇者
[21:11] What? 什么
[21:22] Is that a beeper from the ’90s? 那是90年代的呼机吗
[21:26] Also our last hope. 也是我们最后的希望
[21:29] “Hope. It’s all about Hope.” “霍普 都是因为霍普”
[21:35] Widow. 寡妇
[21:40] Boss? 老大
[21:43] – Where are you going? – Not sure. -你要去哪 -不确定
[21:45] Either make a pact with a god or deal with a devil. 不和神协定 就与恶魔交易
[22:11] You got a name, soldier? 你有名字吗 士兵
[22:16] I’m here to see your boss. 我是来见你们老大的
[22:30] 霍普·凡·戴恩 爱女 神盾局特工
[22:38] If it isn’t Hank Pym. 这不是汉克·皮姆吗
[22:40] The balls you have to come here and stand over her grave. 你还敢来这站在她坟前 真是有种
[22:46] Oh, don’t worry about her. 别担心她
[22:47] I doubt she’d mind, considering she’s dead. 我不觉得她会介意 毕竟她已经死了
[22:50] She died because S.H.I.E.L.D. killed her. 她死了是因为神盾局杀了她
[22:54] She died because of you. 她是因你而死
[22:56] Agent Hope Van Dyne was killed on a mission 霍普·凡·戴恩特工是在一次任务中
[23:00] outside Odessa, Ukraine. 死于乌克兰敖德萨外
[23:02] Agent? 特工
[23:03] She was my daughter! My little girl. 她是我女儿 我的宝贝女儿
[23:06] She missed her mother and you exploited that! 她想念她母亲 而你利用了那一点
[23:10] Her mother was an agent? 她母亲是个特工吗
[23:11] Don’t play the fool with me, Fury. 别愚弄我 弗瑞
[23:14] You filled her head with nonsense 你给她灌输了一堆
[23:17] about protecting humanity and saving the world. 保护人类拯救世界的屁话
[23:20] You just left out how she died the same way her mother did, 你让她为神盾局干脏活
[23:24] doing S.H.I.E.L.D.’s dirty work! 像她母亲一样死去
[23:26] And that gave you permission to murder them? 那就让你能谋杀他们吗
[23:31] Anthony Stark? Clint Barton? 安托尼·斯塔克 克林特·巴顿
[23:33] Bruce Banner? Natasha Romanoff? 布鲁斯·班纳 娜塔莎·罗曼诺夫
[23:36] You took everything from me. 你夺走了我的一切
[23:42] I wanted you to hurt. 我想让你痛苦
[23:45] To witness everything you’ve ever worked for… 眼睁睁地看着你建立的
[23:52] fought for… 为之奋斗的
[23:56] hoped for… 希冀的
[24:00] die. 崩塌
[24:03] And what of Thor, Prince of Asgard? 那托尔呢 阿斯加德王子
[24:05] Goldilocks? You would have recruited him in a heartbeat. 那个金毛吗 你会毫不犹豫地招募他
[24:08] Sold him some malarkey about being a hero. 忽悠他来当英雄
[24:12] That’s what you do. What S.H.I.E.L.D. has always done. 那就是你干的事 神盾局一直在干的事
[24:15] Find others to fight your battles. 找别人去帮你打架吧
[24:17] That’s it? You murdered him because you could? 就这样吗 你杀了他只是因为你能杀死他吗
[24:20] His death was a favor. Yours will be a triumph. 他的死是个添头 你的死才是胜利
[24:37] What the… 搞什么
[24:39] You’re still pretty spry for a guy with a corner office. 作为一个发号施令的人 你还是很有活力啊
[24:52] You never cared about Hope. 你从没在意过霍普
[24:53] I don’t give a damn about any of them. 我对他们中的任何一个都毫不在意
[25:04] Fury! Come on. 弗瑞 来啊
[25:06] You’re supposed to be a killer? 你不说自己是个杀手吗
[25:08] Well, come on, then. Kill me. 那来啊 杀我啊
[25:17] How are you… 你是怎么…
[25:20] Stop moving, Fury. 别动来动去的 弗瑞
[25:22] What are you doing? Let’s go– 你在干什么 我们…
[25:24] It’s like you’re everywhere. Aah! 你怎么到处都是
[25:55] Uh, what’s with the goth kid? 哪来的哥特小孩
[25:57] Hello. Trickster God. Hi. 你好 我是诡计之神
[25:59] S.H.I.E.L.D. Is people, 神盾局就在人民当中
[26:01] people willing to give their lives 人民愿意为了更伟大的事业
[26:03] for something greater than themselves 去牺牲他们的生命
[26:05] to save the world from men like you. 去从你这种人手里拯救世界
[26:12] Agent Hope Van Dyne 霍普·凡·戴恩特工
[26:14] understood that and she will never be forgotten. 理解这一点 我们永远不会忘记她
[26:25] Well, this was an absolute pleasure, Director Fury. 和你合作非常愉快 弗瑞局长
[26:28] Good. Now take your hammer and get off my planet. 很好 现在带着你的锤子从地球滚蛋吧
[26:32] About that, we should be allies. 这个问题吧 我们应该结盟
[26:34] You know, I’ve just had an idea. 我刚刚有个想法
[26:36] I was thinking I might extend my stay here on Midgard. 我在考虑延长米德加德停留的时间
[26:40] For how long? 延长多久
[26:55] Good evening, my loyal subjects. 晚上好 我忠诚的子民们
[26:58] It is with great pride that I stand before you today 我非常骄傲的向你们宣布
[27:01] to announce that in just one day’s time, 只花费了一天的时间
[27:04] the nations of Earth have put aside their differences 地球上的各个国家就摒弃了分歧
[27:08] and united under my command. 在我的领导下联合起来了
[27:11] It’s the unspoken truth of humanity that you crave subjugation. 人类潜在的本性让你们渴望被征服
[27:15] The bright lure of freedom hobbles you, 自由的虚妄诱惑让你们无法前行
[27:17] diminishes your life’s joy. 让你们无法感受欢乐
[27:20] You were made to be ruled. 你们生来就是被统治的
[27:23] So I have come to help you fulfill your destiny. 因此我来帮助你们完成你们的使命
[27:36] The Avengers fell before they had a chance to rise. 复仇者联盟还没来得及崛起就陨落了
[27:39] May they rest in peace. 愿他们安息
[27:41] They can, but we won’t. 他们可以安息 但我们不会
[27:44] The Avengers were always meant to be more than a team. 复仇者联盟的意义不仅限于一支队伍
[27:47] They were an idea, 他们是一种理念
[27:49] the affirmation of humanity’s need 人民在最黑暗的时刻
[27:52] to believe that in our darkest hour, 需要保持信念
[27:55] we will find our heroes. 相信我们会找到英雄
[28:02] I believe that in this universe, 我相信在这个宇宙
[28:04] as in every other, hope never dies. 和其他宇宙一样 希望永不消失
[28:08] As long as someone keeps their good eye on the bigger picture. 只要有人还在继续寻找
[28:14] Welcome back, Captain. 欢迎归来 队长
[28:18] So where’s the fight? 哪里需要战斗
假如…

文章导航

Previous Post: 假如…(What If…?)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 假如…(What If…?)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

假如…(What If...?)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号