Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

假如…(What If…?)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 假如…(What If…?)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
时间 英文 中文
[00:45] Time. 时间
[00:49] Space. 空间
[00:52] Reality. 现实
[00:56] It’s more than a linear path. 它们不仅仅是线性的
[01:02] It’s a prism of endless possibility, 而是一个拥有无限可能的棱镜
[01:09] where a single choice can branch out into infinite realities, 一个选择便能开辟出无数个现实
[01:15] creating alternate worlds from the ones you know. 创造出与你所知不同的平行世界
[01:22] I am the Watcher. 我是观察者
[01:26] I am your guide through these vast new realities. 我将带领你们穿越这些新现实
[01:31] Follow me and ponder the question… 跟随我来 并思考这个问题
[01:38] “What if?” 假如呢
[01:48] Earth, June, 1943. 地球 1943年6月
[01:48] 德国
[01:50] The Nazi army marches across Europe, 纳粹军队肆虐欧洲
[01:53] leaving death and destruction. 所到之处尸横遍野 满目疮痍
[01:55] The Allied armies band together to create a new kind of soldier. 盟军联合起来创造出一种新型战士
[02:00] A Super Soldier. 超级士兵
[02:02] At humanity’s darkest hour, 在人类最无望的时刻
[02:04] a skinny kid from Brooklyn became Captain America. 一个来自布鲁克林的瘦弱孩子成为了美国队长
[02:07] After turning the tide of World War II, 扭转了二战局势之后
[02:10] he made the ultimate sacrifice, 他英勇捐躯
[02:12] restoring peace and saving this universe. 恢复了和平 拯救了这个宇宙
[02:15] But in another universe, 但在另一个宇宙
[02:17] a single choice created a whole new hero. 一个选择创造出了另一名英雄
[02:21] All this to make one Super Soldier. 大费周折 就为了制造出一名超级士兵
[02:23] Paris has fallen. London might be next. 巴黎已经沦陷 下一个可能就是伦敦
[02:26] If this works, you could end the war. 如果这成功了 你也许能结束这场战争
[02:28] We mere mortals can only dream of doing such things. 我们凡人连做梦都不敢想
[02:34] Agent Carter, wouldn’t you be more comfortable in the booth? 卡特特工 你去控制室里会不会更好点
[02:41] No, I’d prefer to stay. 不 我想待在这里
[02:43] There. 看
[02:45] That’s the moment that created a new universe. 就是这一刻创造出了一个新宇宙
[02:49] When asked to leave the room, 被请求离场时
[02:51] Margaret “Peggy” Carter chose to stay. 玛格丽特·”佩吉”·卡特选择了留下来
[02:54] But soon it would be her 但很快
[02:56] venturing into the unknown and creating a new world. 她将踏入未知天地 创造出一个新世界
[03:00] The serum will cause immediate cellular change. 血清会立刻引发细胞改变
[03:04] In order to prevent uncontrolled growth, 为了避免不受控的生长
[03:07] the subject will be saturated with Vita­Rays. 实验对象会接受生命射线辐射
[03:25] No! 不
[03:38] Steve! Eyes on me. Focus on me. 史蒂夫 看着我 注意力放我身上
[03:43] Power levels are dropping. 能量值在下降
[03:44] We either do this now, or we lose the project. 不立刻开始 这实验就做不成了
[03:46] ­ Rogers, get in there! ­ He can’t! ­罗杰斯 快进去 ­他做不到
[03:48] ­ Stark, you go in. ­ What? Are you crazy? I push the buttons. ­斯塔克 你进去 ­什么 你疯了吗 我要操作
[03:51] ­ I’m the buttons guy. ­ Stark! Get in there! ­我负责按下按钮 ­斯塔克 快进去
[03:52] Tech and bullets don’t mix. 科研人员和士兵不能混为一谈
[03:53] We’ll lose everything. It has to be now! 我们会失去一切 必须立刻行动
[03:55] Do you know how much this cost? 你知道这花费了多少吗
[03:56] We won’t get another shot at this. 我们不会再有第二次机会
[03:58] Hang on. I’ll be right back. 撑住 我马上回来
[03:59] I’m not goin’ anywhere. 我哪儿也不去
[04:01] Howard, get ready. 霍华德 准备好
[04:02] ­ Agent Carter. ­ What are you doing? ­卡特特工 ­你要干什么
[04:10] Agent Carter, what are you doing? 卡特特工 你这是干什么
[04:12] This is our only chance. Now! 这是我们唯一的机会 快
[04:15] Stark, don’t do this. 斯塔克 别这么做
[05:00] ­ Did it work? ­ And then some. ­成功了吗 ­远不止此
[05:02] You won’t be needing those heels anymore. 你以后不需要穿高跟鞋了
[05:04] Peggy? Wow. 天啊 佩吉
[05:06] I’d call this an absolute success. 这是一次极大的成功
[05:09] What an absolute failure! 这简直是彻头彻尾的失败
[05:11] Sixty million dollars and all the hope in the world 六千万美元 还有全世界的希望
[05:13] down the drain. 全部付诸东流
[05:14] I was promised an army. 我本可以得到一支军队
[05:16] I was promised peace and salvation. 我本可以得到和平与救赎
[05:19] Instead, I get a girl. 结果只有一个女人
[05:20] I understand this is not the desired outcome, 我知道这和我们预期的不同
[05:22] but I can be more than a human pin cushion. 但我的用处不仅限于在这里当一个针线包
[05:25] The SSR is under my command now. 战略科学军团现在听命于我
[05:27] Be grateful you’re in the room 你能坐在这里
[05:28] and not being brought up on charges of insubordination. 而没有因为不服从命令而被起诉就够让你感恩戴德了
[05:31] We were about to lose the entire project. 我们整个项目差一点就失败了
[05:33] ­ If I hadn’t stepped in­­ ­ Well, we did. ­如果不是我站出来 ­我们确实失败了
[05:35] Every last drop of that Dr. Erskine serum went into you. 厄斯金博士的血清一滴不剩地灌进你的身体
[05:39] And if we get lucky, 如果我们幸运的话
[05:39] someday your blood might tell us 也许有一天你的血能够告诉我们
[05:41] how to make a real Super Soldier. 如何制造一位真正的超级士兵
[05:43] You have a Super Soldier. 我就是一个超级士兵
[05:45] Women aren’t soldiers, 女人当不了士兵
[05:46] and they sure as hell don’t fight on the front lines. 而且她们绝对没法在前线战斗
[05:49] They might break a nail. 小心弄折了指甲
[06:01] Nice left hook. 左勾拳打得不错
[06:02] Not according to Colonel Flynn, that weapons­grade moron! 弗林上校可不这么觉得 那个军用级白痴
[06:08] If only I was allowed to do that to Hitler’s head. 要是能让我对希特勒的脑袋这样做就好了
[06:10] It could be worse. 还算不错了
[06:11] Flynn could stick you on one of those USO tours. 弗林也能把你插进劳军联合组织的巡查团里
[06:13] Wear a crazy costume, being told to smile ten times a day. 穿一身搞笑的装扮 被迫一天微笑十次
[06:17] He wouldn’t. He couldn’t. Could he? 他不会的 他不可以 他会吗
[06:22] March! 向前进
[06:26] Bucky. 巴基
[06:27] It’s a buddy of mine from Brooklyn. 这是我在布鲁克林时的好兄弟
[06:29] He just deployed with the 107th. 他刚被部署到107步兵团
[06:31] The army won’t even tell me where he’s going. 军队都不告诉我他去哪里了
[06:33] We all have someone fighting for us. 你我都有为我们而战的人
[06:35] Would be nice if we could fight for them. 如果我们也能为他们而战就好了
[06:38] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[06:39] You were meant to be the one to end the war. 本该由你去终结这场战争的
[06:41] Now you will. 现在是该你去
[06:43] And don’t worry about me. I never was much of a dancer anyway. 不用在意我 反正我本来跳舞就不好
[06:49] Maybe you haven’t found the right partner. 也许是因为你没有找到对的舞伴
[07:12] T?nsberg, Norway. A real Christmas card of a town. 挪威 滕斯贝格 一个真正的圣诞小镇
[07:12] 滕斯贝格
[07:15] ­ Well, it was. ­ Nazis were in Norway? ­曾经是 ­纳粹去过挪威了吗
[07:17] Close. HYDRA. Hitler’s very own Supernatural Sciences Division. 不远了 九头蛇是希特勒私人超自然科学部
[07:21] Given the gamma signatures from that clock tower, 根据那个钟塔上的伽马信号来看
[07:24] what they were looking for could power London for century. 他们寻找的东西足以给伦敦供一个世纪的电
[07:26] Or blow it to kingdom come inside 60 seconds. 或者能在一分钟内把整个英国炸飞
[07:30] The Tesseract was the jewel of Odin’s treasure room. 宇宙魔方是奥丁藏宝室中的珍宝
[07:34] Fabled to hold the power to rewrite the very laws of physics 传说有能够改写世间物理定律的能力
[07:38] and unlock doors across the universe. 还能开启穿梭宇宙的大门
[07:41] What you seek is just a legend. 你要找的东西只是个传说
[07:43] Then why do you try so hard to hide it? 那你为什么藏得这么严实
[07:55] It’s called the Tesseract. 这个东西叫做宇宙魔方
[07:56] That thing must be halfway to Berlin by now. 估计现在已经在送往柏林的半路上了
[07:58] More like two­thirds of the way. But we have a chance. 大概走了三分之二了 但我们还有机会
[08:01] If we send a team tonight, 如果我们今晚就派出一支队伍
[08:02] ­ we can get­­ ­ You’re out of your mind, Stark. ­我们能赶在 ­你疯了吧 斯塔克
[08:04] ­ I could go. ­ Great, now you’re both crazy. Fantastic. ­我可以去 ­好 你们都疯了 真棒
[08:06] Now I have two crazy people running around the place. 现在这儿有两个疯子了
[08:09] Thirty men, max. 就要30人 最多了
[08:10] If this reaches HYDRA High Command, 如果它落到让九头蛇最高指挥部的手里
[08:11] it’s game over. 一切都完了
[08:12] I’m not risking one man, never mind a platoon, 我不会为了一个会发光的电池
[08:15] over a glorified battery. 而让一个人冒险 更别说一个团
[08:16] ­ The greatest minds alive­­ ­ And Stark is one of them. ­世上最优秀的人 ­斯塔克就是其中之一
[08:19] It’s not your concern. You’re lucky to be here. 这不关你的事 你能在这就该知足了
[08:21] The greatest minds alive 世上最优秀的人
[08:22] can’t fathom the extent of this battery’s power. 也无法掌控好那块电池的威力
[08:24] Good. Who knows, maybe the war will be over 很好 谁知道呢 也许在九头蛇搞清楚
[08:27] before HYDRA figures out how to turn the damn thing on. 怎么打开那该死的机器之前战争就结束了
[08:30] 宇宙魔方
[08:36] Drowning your troubles? 想要把麻烦喝走?
[08:38] I thought you Brits were resilient. 我还以为你们英国人很坚韧
[08:40] Just the men, apparently. 看来只适用于男人
[08:41] ­ Can I give you a piece of advice? ­ I’d rather you didn’t. ­我能提个建议吗? ­还是不用了
[08:44] Flynn’s a moron. Lucky for you, I’m a genius. 弗林就是个白痴 你很幸运 我是个天才
[08:49] ­ What’s this? ­ It was supposed to be your USO ­这是什么 ­原本是你去劳军巡演
[08:52] “Let’s go sell some war bonds” Costume, “让我们去卖战争债券”要穿的服装
[08:53] but I made a few upgrades. 但我给它升了级
[08:55] Your covert skills need work. 你得学学怎么低调
[08:57] Then this is gonna be awkward. 那这个就更尴尬了
[09:48] That was brilliant! Let’s give it another go. 这可太爽了 让我再来试一次
[10:06] Are you seeing this? 你看到了吗
[10:16] I’m usually a bit more covert. 我通常都是很低调的
[10:36] Where have you been all my life? 我以前怎么没有你这个宝贝呢
[10:38] The Allies must be desperate, 联盟一定是山穷水尽了吧
[10:40] sending in a fragile Fraulein to fight for them. 竟然派一位弱女子出战
[10:43] “Fragile”? “弱”?
[10:57] Exactly. 没错
[11:01] The war’s out there, Colonel, not in here. 上校 战场在外面 不在这儿
[11:03] If we’re going to win, it won’t be with me stuck behind a desk. 光坐在桌前可赢不了战争
[11:06] ­ Is this nuclear? ­ Are you listening? ­这是核武器吗 ­你听到没
[11:08] You’re an agent, you’re not qualified for field duty. 你是特工 没有资格出外勤
[11:11] Then you better promote me. 那你最好给我升职
[11:12] “Captain” Has a nice ring to it. “队长”这个称呼就不错
[11:14] I trust you know what to do with that. 你知道该怎么做了吧
[11:17] Oh, I know exactly what to do with this. 我可完全知道要怎么做了
[11:25] Ready to join the war effort, Steve? 准备好要上战场了吗 史蒂夫
[11:29] The last intel report said the 107th hit enemy fire here. 据最新情报 107部队在这里与敌军迎战
[11:33] If your friend was taken prisoner by HYDRA… 如果你的朋友被九头蛇俘虏了…
[11:35] Bucky’s unit is now 50 kilometers behind the front line. 巴基的部队现在距前线50公里
[11:37] I can’t ask you to go. 我不能叫你去
[11:39] You’re not asking. He’s your friend. 我会去的 他是你朋友
[11:41] ­ The best one I got. ­ Even better. ­我最好的朋友 ­不能更好了
[11:43] To take down HYDRA, we’ll need all the friends we can get. 要打败九头蛇 我们要联结所有伙伴
[11:48] ­ I owe you one. ­ You owe me more than that. ­我欠你一个人情 ­你欠的可不止这个
[11:51] You owe me a dance. 你还欠我一支舞
[11:59] This is nice. You mind if I have a go? ­ 这摩托不错 介意我骑走吗
[12:22] The Fraulein! 杀了那女人
[12:31] Since when did dames fight like that? 什么时候开始女人这么能打了
[12:40] Since today. Understood. 今天起 了解了
[12:42] Are you the 107th? I’m here for Sergeant Barnes. 你们是107部队吗 我来找巴恩斯中士
[12:46] Who are you supposed to be, Queen of England? 你又是谁 英国女王吗
[12:51] Steve Rogers sent me. The name’s Captain Carter. 史蒂夫·罗杰斯让我来的 我叫卡特队长
[13:10] Air support. Send air support. 请求空中支援 请求空中支援
[13:12] Copy that. Rogers inbound. 收到 罗杰斯已就位
[13:14] ­ Steve? ­ Rogers? ­史蒂夫 ­罗杰斯
[13:18] What in heavens? 我的天呐
[13:26] Steve! 史蒂夫
[13:27] Hey, Peggy! Now you owe me one. 你好 佩吉 现在你欠我一次了
[13:34] Hold on a second. She’s friends with that HYDRA Stomper? 等一下 她和那位九头蛇践踏者是朋友吗
[13:38] I think I’m friends with him, too. 我可能也是他的朋友
[13:45] Stark made me some new dancing shoes. What do you think? 斯塔克给我造了双新舞鞋 你觉得怎么样
[13:48] Well, then we better start dancing. 那最好马上开始跳吧
[14:14] Hold on. You can’t even drive a car. 等等 你原本都不会开车
[14:17] So, a dame and a flying Buick. Okay. 这么说 一位女士和一辆飞天别克 行吧
[14:20] Let’s hear it for Captain Carter! 让我们为卡特队长欢呼吧
[14:24] Save the cheers for the victory parade. 把欢呼留给胜利游行吧
[14:26] We have a war to win. 我们还有一场战争要打
[14:37] We’re all very proud. Especially me, Mr. President. 我们都很自豪 尤其是我 总统先生
[14:40] I’ve always said that Peggy is a real knockout. 我一直都说佩吉着实就是致胜法宝
[14:49] It’s called the HYDRA Stomper. Yes, Mr. President. 他叫九头蛇践踏者 对 总统先生
[14:52] Yes, sir, I told Stark to build it myself. 遵命长官 是我亲自让斯塔克造的
[14:54] 来自布鲁克林的
[14:55] 问候
[15:40] Captain Carter and this so­called HYDRA Stomper 卡特队长和这个所谓的九头蛇践踏者
[15:44] are wreaking havoc. 简直是极大的祸害
[15:45] The Fuhrer demands your presence in Berlin! 元首命令你马上去柏林
[15:50] “Demands”? “Demands,” Does he? “命令” 他”命令” 是吗
[15:54] But a god does not answer to a man. 但一位神不需要听从人类的命令
[15:59] “A god”? You? “神” 就你
[16:02] You lost the Tesseract, and now you play with metal trinkets. 你弄丢了宇宙魔方 现在还搞这些金属小物件
[16:06] I would not expect a creature of 我并不指望
[16:08] your limited capacity to understand. 你这类能力有限的生物能理解
[16:11] Soon, the true champion of HYDRA 用不了多久 九头蛇的真正守护者
[16:14] shall be summoned from beyond the stars. 就将被从宇宙的另一边被召唤至此
[16:18] My champion. 我的守护者
[16:19] Yours? How dare… 你的 你竟敢…
[16:36] The Third Reich. 第三帝国
[16:38] The Third Reich will fall 第三帝国将陨落
[16:41] and HYDRA will rise from its ashes. 而九头蛇将从灰烬中涅槃而起
[16:44] Hail HYDRA! Hail HYDRA! 九头蛇万岁 九头蛇万岁
[16:47] Hail HYDRA! Hail HYDRA! 九头蛇万岁 九头蛇万岁
[16:53] Oh… I miss a good whisky. 我真怀念一杯好威士忌的味道
[16:57] But the serum doesn’t allow me to feel the effects. 但血清让我无法感受到酒精的作用
[17:02] Okay. Okay, I gotta ask. How did it feel? 好 好吧 我必须问一问 到底什么感觉
[17:05] What, to get the serum? 你指什么 被注射血清吗
[17:06] Honest truth, not as different as you might think. 实话实说 并没你以为的那么不同
[17:10] Wow. You’ve always been a fighter. 你一直都是位战士
[17:12] In a way, the outside finally matches the inside. 从某种程度来说 外表终于和内心相配了
[17:15] The way people view me has changed. 大家对我的看法已经变了
[17:17] I’m no longer screaming to be heard, 我再也不需要喊叫才能被倾听
[17:20] to be seen, to be in the room. 被注意 被允许进入房间
[17:22] To be respected. 被尊重
[17:29] Must be nice. 感觉应该不错
[17:30] I’m still that skinny kid from Brooklyn, 我还是那个瘦小的布鲁克林小子
[17:32] now just in a big metal suit. 只不过多加了一套金属战甲
[17:34] You’re more than the suit. 你远不止于那套战甲
[17:36] The suit is nothing without the man inside. 没有里面的人 战甲毫无意义
[17:38] You’re my hero, Steve. I mean, you’re a hero. 你是我的英雄 史蒂夫 我是说 你是英雄
[17:47] You’re my hero, too. 你也是我的英雄
[17:54] Hey, Barnes stole a jeep. 巴恩斯偷了辆吉普车
[17:56] Come on, Steve, let’s go. You, too, Carter. 快来 史蒂夫 走啊 你也一起 卡特
[17:58] Whoa. Hey, what’s going on? 这是怎么了
[18:01] Oh, no, no, no. No, you continue. Just pretend I’m not here. 不不不 不 你们继续 就当我不在
[18:15] If our intel is correct and the Red Skull, 如果你的情报无误 而红骷髅
[18:16] the very head of HYDRA, is on that train… 也就是九头蛇的首领 会在那趟火车上…
[18:19] We can end the war? Yeah, I’ve heard that one before. 我们就可以结束战争 行吧 这话我常听到
[18:22] Something about this smells as fresh as three­day­old fish. 我已经听够这种陈词滥调了
[18:25] Or maybe you’re just afraid of trains. 也可能你只是害怕火车而已
[18:38] I’m in position. 我已就位
[18:39] Copy. Time to make our entrance. 收到 该我们上场了
[18:41] Commencing Operation “Where Eagles Dare.” “鹰巢喋血” 行动开始
[18:56] Whew. Thanks. You almost ripped my arm off. 谢谢 你差点把我胳膊扯下来
[18:59] Rogers, what’s your status? Do you see the Red Skull? 罗杰斯 你那边情况如何 看见红骷髅了吗
[19:02] I’ve got a visual, but… 我看到了 但是…
[19:03] ­ I’ll take a closer look. ­ Copy that. ­我需要仔细观察一下 ­收到
[19:05] Hey, don’t forget to knock. 别忘了先敲门
[19:14] Oh, no. Peggy, go! Get out of­­ ­ 不 佩吉 赶快撤…
[19:39] Steve! 史蒂夫
[19:47] Peggy, we gotta go. 佩吉 我们得撤了
[19:49] Steve! 史蒂夫
[19:56] Steve! 史蒂夫
[20:01] You said that glowing ice cube 你说过那个会发光的冰块
[20:02] could rewrite the laws of physics. 可以改变物理规律
[20:04] It can! 它可以的
[20:05] You said the HYDRA Stomper was indestructible. 你说过九头蛇践踏者是坚不可摧的
[20:07] It is! Was. 他是的 曾经是
[20:08] His name is Steve Rogers, not “The HYDRA Stomper.” 他的名字叫”史蒂夫·罗杰斯” 不是”九头蛇践踏者”
[20:12] Steve. And we’ve lost… 史蒂夫 而且我们失去了…
[20:18] She should never have been in the field in the first place. 我们当初就不应该派她上战场
[20:24] Ah. Fr?ulein Carter. 卡特小姐
[20:26] I was wondering when you might visit me. 我还在想你什么时候会来找我
[20:29] You’re wasting your time. I will tell you nothing! 你这是浪费时间 我什么都不会告诉你的
[20:34] He told me everything. 他把一切都告诉我了
[20:35] According to our German guest, 根据我们这位德国客人的说法
[20:37] Red Skull believes he can unleash an interdimensional force 红骷髅相信他可以释放出一种跨维度的力量
[20:40] that will lead HYDRA to world domination. 这种力量可以帮助九头蛇统治世界
[20:42] And if that fails, world annihilation. 如果失败了 整个世界将会毁灭
[20:45] Talk about being a few sardines short of a can. 这东西还真是粗制滥造啊
[20:47] The Red Skull has taken cover here, 红骷髅潜伏在这里
[20:49] at Castle de Krake in the Black Forest. 黑森林的克雷克城堡
[20:51] No wonder HYDRA targeted Rogers. 怪不得九头蛇要袭击罗杰斯
[20:53] You’d need the Stomper to get close. 需要践踏者才能接近这个地方
[20:55] Colonel, you’re lucky to even be in the room. 上校 你能参加这个会议已经很幸运了
[20:58] The Red Skull wants to destroy our world. 红骷髅想要摧毁咱们的世界
[21:01] In many ways, he already has. 他已经摧毁了很多地方
[21:05] I say, we return the favor. 要我说 我们让他也尝尝滋味
[21:08] I say, we burn that castle to the ground. 我们把他的城堡夷为平地
[21:11] But if we do this, 不过如果我们这么做了
[21:12] know that we might not succeed in ending the war, 也许未必可以阻止战争
[21:15] we might not survive, but we will stop HYDRA. 也许会牺牲 但是我们会阻止九头蛇
[21:19] ­ I’m in. For Steve. ­ Yes. ­我加入 为了史蒂夫 ­是的
[21:22] ­ Let’s do it. ­ For Rogers. ­干吧 ­为了罗杰斯
[21:25] Oh. I’m not a… You know… 我不是那种… 你懂的
[21:28] Come on, Howard. We might need someone to push a button. 来吧 霍华德 说不定我们需要有人来按按钮呢
[22:16] Well, that was fun. 太有意思了
[22:17] Now comes the hard part. 接下来就比较难了
[22:19] You go high, I go low? 你负责上部 我负责下部
[22:21] We’ll shake hands in the middle. 我们在中间汇合
[22:23] ­ Howard? ­ Yep. Coming. ­霍华德 ­来了
[23:13] Hey, which way are we going? 我们要走哪边
[23:16] ­ That way. ­ Should we not have a plan? ­那边 ­咱们不是应该先计划一下吗
[23:18] Who needs a plan? I have a shield. 谁需要计划啊 我有盾牌
[23:20] A shield is not a plan. Oh, Carter… 盾牌不是计划 卡特…
[23:38] The champion of HYDRA has risen. 九头蛇的守护者诞生了
[23:43] What the bloody hell? 什么鬼玩意
[23:44] Monsters? No one prepared me for actual monsters. 怪兽 我没接受过应对真怪兽的培训
[23:49] You are too late, Captain Carter. 你来得太晚了 卡特队长
[23:51] I have summoned the champion of H­­ 我已经召唤来了九头蛇的守护…
[24:01] Okay, maybe we need a plan. 好吧 也许我们需要个计划
[24:03] Stark was right. Indestructible. 斯塔克是对的 坚不可摧
[24:07] Steve! Steve. Come on, pal, don’t give up on me. 史蒂夫 史蒂夫 撑住伙计 别放弃
[24:11] Hey, I need a hand! Come on, help me get him out of here! 来搭把手 快 帮我把他救走
[24:14] No. You gotta get me in the suit. 不 你得把我弄进铁甲里
[24:18] The generator should give it enough power. 发电机应该能给它足够的能量
[24:19] ­ Yeah, but for how long? ­ Long enough. ­是 但能撑多久 ­足够久
[24:22] Maybe. Punch it. 也许 开始吧
[24:28] I’m up for anything, but this is crazy. 我什么都能接受 但这也太疯狂了
[24:29] Yeah, so is Steve Rogers. 是的 史蒂夫·罗杰斯也是
[24:41] ­ You okay? ­ Yep. ­你还好吗 ­嗯
[24:43] Good, because we don’t have all day. 很好 因为我们赶时间
[24:48] ­ Now, where’s Peggy? ­ She drew the high card. ­佩吉在哪 ­她去上面了
[24:57] Its tentacles appear to be growing. 它的触手看起来在生长
[25:03] At the rate it’s spreading, it could devour Europe. 按这个蔓延速度 它能吞噬掉整个欧洲
[25:05] If I can get to the controls, 如果我能到控制台
[25:06] I might be able to transpose the ingress and do science stuff. 我也许能调整输入 用科学力挽狂澜
[25:09] You mean transpose the polarity and reverse the suction? 你是说调转两极 反转吸力吗
[25:12] Being the genius is my thing. 我才是天才
[25:16] Show­off. Come on, come on, speak to me, baby. 臭显摆 拜托 拜托 跟我说话 宝贝
[25:19] ­ And everything’s in German. Great. ­ Well, figure it out. ­都是德语 太棒了 ­赶紧搞定
[25:33] Red, green, blue… Who paints a button blue? 红 绿 蓝 谁会把按钮涂成蓝色
[25:35] Don’t tell me the American playboy needs help pushing buttons. 别跟我说美国花心萝卜按按钮也需要人帮
[25:39] 出生于奥地利维也纳 美国影视女演员 发明家
[25:39] Hedy Lamarr and I spent a weekend together, 海蒂·拉玛和我相处过一周末
[25:42] but she wasn’t teaching me German! 但她没教我德语
[25:59] ­ Steve? ­ Did you miss me? ­史蒂夫 ­想我了吗
[26:02] ­ Every second. ­ I told you it was indestructible. ­每秒都想 ­我跟你说了它是坚不可摧的
[26:06] 能量
[26:08] You were saying, Howard? 你刚才说什么 霍华德
[26:13] Who ordered the calamari? 谁点了鱿鱼
[26:31] ­ Steve! ­ On it! ­史蒂夫 ­好
[26:41] Go get ’em, Steve! 干翻它 史蒂夫
[26:45] I can’t close it! This thing is holding it open! 我关不掉它 这东西把入口撑住了
[26:48] Then I’ll push it back to hell! 那我就把它推回地狱
[26:56] Peggy! 佩吉
[26:59] 能量
[27:00] No, no, no! 不不不
[27:06] ­ Peggy, no! ­ I have to. I can end this. ­佩吉 不 ­我必须这样做 我能结束这一切
[27:10] You owe me a dance lesson. 你还欠我一节舞蹈课
[27:12] Yes, Saturday night. 对 周六晚
[28:23] Ma’am. 女士
[28:24] Please, put down the sword. 请放下剑
[28:28] Uh, sir? That’s Captain Carter. 长官 那是卡特队长
[28:31] Where’s Steve Rogers? 史蒂夫·罗杰斯在哪
[28:33] The war ended almost 70 years ago. 战争已经结束将近七十年了
[28:41] You going to be okay? 你会没事吧
[28:43] Of course. 当然
[28:46] We won the war. 我们赢了战争
[28:49] Her one choice gave birth to a whole new history 她的一个选择引发了一段新的历史
[28:53] and gave the multiverse a new hero. 给多元宇宙带来了一位新英雄
[28:56] As for me, these are my stories. 至于我 这些是我的故事
[28:59] I observe all that transpires here, 我观察所有发生在这里的事
[29:01] but I do not, cannot, will not interfere. 但我不干涉 不能也不会干涉
[29:05] For I am… 因为我是
[29:08] the Watcher. 观察者
假如…

文章导航

Previous Post: 西部世界(Westworld)第4季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 假如…(What If…?)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

假如…(What If...?)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号