Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

假如…(What If…?)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 假如…(What If…?)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
时间 英文 中文
[00:45] Time. 时间
[00:49] Space. 空间
[00:52] Reality. 现实
[00:56] It’s more than a linear path. 它们不仅仅是线性的
[01:02] It’s a prism of endless possibility, 而是一个拥有无限可能的棱镜
[01:09] where a single choice can branch out into infinite realities, 一个选择便能开辟出无数个现实
[01:16] creating alternate worlds from the ones you know. 创造出与你所知不同的平行世界
[01:23] I am the Watcher. 我是观察者
[01:26] I am your guide through these vast new realities. 我将带领你们穿越这些新现实
[01:31] Follow me and ponder the question… 跟随我来 并思考这个问题
[01:38] “What if?” “假如”呢
[01:49] The galaxy, to your eyes, a hundred billion points of light. 银河系在你眼中是上千亿闪烁的光点
[01:55] But where you see light, 你看着是光点
[01:56] I see worlds and the countless stories that fill them. 而我却看到了众多世界和其中的故事
[02:01] 莫拉格 废弃星球
[02:03] But in a Multiverse of infinite possibility, 但在拥有无限可能的多元宇宙
[02:06] is your destiny determined by your nature 决定你命运的是你的本性
[02:10] or by the nature of your world? 还是你世界的本质
[02:31] Drop it! Drop it now! 放下 立刻放下
[02:33] Who are you? 你是谁
[02:35] Identify yourself. 表明身份
[02:36] Who, me? I am just an ordinary junker. 我吗 我只是个普通的拾荒者
[02:39] But there is one name you may know me by. 不过你们可能听说过我这个称号
[02:47] Oh, my. Star-Lord! 天啊 星爵
[02:49] I’m a huge fan of your work. What are you doing here? 我是你的大粉丝 你来这里干什么
[02:51] That was not the reaction I was expecting. 我倒是没想到你是这种反应
[02:56] Stop! Show some respect. 住手 放尊重点
[02:58] This is the Star-Lord, legendary outlaw. 这可是星爵 传奇法外之徒
[03:02] Steals from the powerful and gives to the powerless. 劫强济弱
[03:05] Should we be bowing? I feel like we should be bowing. 我们要鞠躬吗 感觉应该要鞠躬
[03:07] I mean, unless we should be kneeling. 除非我们更应该下跪
[03:09] – Neither is necessary. – Please. -都没必要 -拜托
[03:11] – You are a lord. – It is not an official title. -你可是勋爵 -这不是官方认定的头衔
[03:15] Nor is it one I am comfortable with. 也让我感到不自在
[03:17] Of course you would be humble. Classic Star-Lord. 你当然会谦虚了 典型星爵作风
[03:20] I almost wish I didn’t have to take that from you. 真希望我不用夺走你手上那东西
[03:23] Surely something this powerful is better off in my hands. 如此强大的东西 还是留在我手里更好
[03:26] It’s just that my boss, Ronan, super, super intense. 可是我老大罗南超级严肃紧绷
[03:30] But I could be convinced to make a career change. 但我可以被说服换工作的啦
[03:32] Appreciate the interest, but we’re all staffed up. 谢谢你有这兴趣 但我们人员齐备了
[03:35] Oh, totally. Totally get it. 当然 完全明白
[03:36] But at least now I get to spar with you. 但至少现在我有机会和你切磋
[03:38] I guess if that’s really what you want. 如果你真想这么做 就来吧
[03:41] Oh, it shall be the honor of my life. 这会是我一生的荣幸
[03:45] – Oh. Uh, should I not use the gun? – Go ahead. -我是不是不该用枪 -用吧
[03:47] – Really? – Please. -真的吗 -真的
[03:48] No, it’s not a problem. 不 这不成问题
[03:49] – I’ll get rid of it. – It’s okay. -我丢掉就是了 -没事
[03:51] – You sure? – Go ahead, use the gun. -你确定吗 -来 尽管用枪吧
[03:53] That is so generous of you. 你真是太大方了
[03:55] – Ready? – Oh, yes. -准备好了吗 -好了
[03:58] You do not disappoint, my lord. So nimble, so spry. 你没让我失望 大人 如此敏捷灵活
[04:01] I’m right here. Hit me. 我就在这 揍我
[04:03] – Oh. My Lord! I didn’t mean to… – That is what we’re here for. -大人 我不是有意… -我们就是来打架的
[04:06] Do it again. But this time, faster. 再来一次 但这次出拳更快点
[04:08] – Harder. – Really? -更用力 -真的吗
[04:11] I barely moved. Hit me. 我几乎没动 揍我
[04:15] Classic Star-Lord. 典型星爵作风
[04:20] Now I almost feel bad. 这下我几乎有点内疚了
[04:35] Well, I have hired worse. 比起我以前雇过的人 他也不算差
[04:42] Freeze, Ravager. We have you outnumbered. 不许动 劫掠者 你寡不敌众
[04:45] It would appear, but a Ravager never flies solo. 表面看起来是 但劫掠者从不单干
[04:56] I said, “A Ravager never flies solo.” 我说 “劫掠者从不单干”
[05:02] Uh, is that some kind of catchphrase? 这是你的口号吗
[05:18] You had me worried for a second. 你害我担心了一下下
[05:19] Who’s the Sleeping Beauty? 那睡美人是谁
[05:21] A new recruit. He was after this as well. 新招的 他也想要这个
[05:25] Thermal signature’s off the charts. 热信号高到爆表
[05:27] You know, if we wanted to have some real fun, 如果我们想找点真正的乐子
[05:30] we’d make like the old days 就该像从前那样
[05:31] and sell this bad boy to the highest bidder. 把这危险玩意卖给出价最高者
[05:35] If we made like the old days, you’d only have half of your teeth. 如果还要像以前一样 你现在只剩一半牙齿了
[05:38] Besides, wouldn’t you rather use it to jump-start 再说 你肯定宁愿用来传送到
[05:40] the Krylorians’ dying star, save their system from extinction? 克瑞罗人那颗快灭亡的星球 拯救他们免遭灭顶之灾
[05:44] You know as well as I, no treasure is worth as much 你和我一样清楚 任何宝物的价值
[05:47] as the good that can be done with it. 都比不上它所能做出的贡献
[05:49] Ah. That’s my boy. 好孩子
[06:01] Though our hero’s destiny might lie in the stars above, 尽管我们的英雄的命运可能在天上的群星
[06:04] the beginning of his journey was much more down-to-earth. 但他的旅程起点要更靠近地球
[06:08] 1988 地球 瓦坎达
[06:09] I am tired of living in a bubble. 我受够了住在泡泡里
[06:11] There’s an entire world out there, Baba. 外面有广阔的世界 爸爸
[06:14] Yes, one of war, violence, hatred. 是啊 一个充满战争暴力和仇恨的世界
[06:18] That world has nothing to offer Wakanda. 那个世界没什么能给瓦坎达的
[06:21] There must be more. But we must be brave enough to search for it. 肯定不止 但我们必须有足够的勇气去寻找它
[06:24] I do understand, my son. 我明白 儿子
[06:26] Though the blood of a king runs through your veins, 虽然你的血管里流着国王的血
[06:29] it is pumped by the heart of an explorer. 却有一颗探索者的心
[06:33] But as someone who has ventured out into the greater world, 但我去过更广阔的世界
[06:37] let me assure you, 我向你保证
[06:39] all you will find there is destruction and pain. 你在那里只能找到毁灭和痛苦
[06:43] Those people do not understand our way of life. 那些人不懂我们的生活方式
[06:49] What you call destiny is just an equation, 你所说的命运只是一个等式
[06:54] a product of variables. 几个变量的乘积
[06:58] Right place, right time, or in some instances, 对的地点 对的时间 或者有时候是
[07:03] the wrong place at the wrong time. 错的地点 错的时间
[07:06] As fate would have it, at that very moment, 如同命运的安排 就在那一刻
[07:08] a Ravager spacecraft was arriving on Earth 一艘劫掠者的飞船抵达地球
[07:10] to abduct the spawn of the Celestial, Ego. 绑架天神伊戈的后裔
[07:14] Cool. 酷
[07:16] But in this universe, 但在这一宇宙
[07:18] Yondu outsourced the assignment to his subordinates. 勇度将任务外包给了他的属下
[07:23] You morons grabbed the wrong kid. 你们这群蠢货抓错了孩子
[07:25] Uh-uh. Not so fast, Captain. 别这么武断嘛 船长
[07:27] Two see holes, two hear holes, one eat hole. 两个看孔 两个听孔 一个吃孔
[07:31] Everything checks out. 每样标准都符合
[07:32] Does this really look like Peter Quill to y’all? 你们真觉得这个长得像彼得·奎尔吗
[07:35] Sure. I don’t know. All humans look alike to me. 我不知道 我看所有人类长得都一样
[07:38] The cosmic readings where he was took nearly broke our dial. 他所处的宇宙读数几乎爆掉了我们的仪表盘
[07:41] If there was anything not from that planet on that planet, 要说那里有什么不是地球本身的东西
[07:45] it’s there. 就是他了
[07:45] Well, my home is built on an ancient Vibranium meteorite. 我的家建在一块古老的振金陨石上
[07:49] You sure don’t seem too freaked out about all this, kid. 你被带到这里好像不怎么害怕 孩子
[07:51] What you doing out there all by yourself anyway? 你一个人在那里干什么
[07:53] – Exploring the world. – Sounds fun. -探索世界 -听起来很好玩
[07:57] But why stop at one world, huh? 但何必在一个世界停留
[07:59] When we can show you all of them? 毕竟我们可以带你看所有世界
[08:29] – Ravagers! – Ravagers! -敬劫掠者 -劫掠者
[08:34] Star-Lord, if you had to pick a favorite… 星爵 如果你必须选一个最爱
[08:35] Really, I could not say. 我真的说不出
[08:37] I know, I know, so many heists, so many planets saved. 我知道 那么多次抢劫 救了那么多星球
[08:40] Still, you must have one. 但你肯定有一个最爱吧
[08:42] How could you choose just one? 就选一个怎么选得出来
[08:43] Oh! What about the Central Bank heist of Tarnax IV? 塔尔纳克斯四号的中央银行劫案怎么样
[08:46] Never hurts to hurt a Skrull, right? 斯库鲁人都死有余辜 对吗
[08:52] That job paid for Kraglin’s teeth. 克拉林的牙就是那次活儿挣出来的
[08:53] How about when you armed the Ankaran resistance? 你武装安卡拉抵抗组织那次呢
[08:56] Oh, man. Barely made it out of that one. 天啊 那次我差点没命
[08:58] How exactly did you stop Thanos, the Mad Titan, 你到底是怎么阻止疯狂泰坦灭霸
[09:01] from decimating half of the universe? Oh, no. 不让他随机抹掉半个宇宙的 不
[09:04] I’m a big enough man to admit when I’m wrong. 我够男子汉 错了就承认
[09:07] T’Challa here showed me there was more than one way 特查拉让我明白 重新分配宇宙的资源
[09:09] to reallocate the universe’s resources. 不止一个方法
[09:11] Sometimes the best weapon in your arsenal is just a good argument. 有时你的武器库中最厉害的武器不过是一个有力的论据
[09:15] Aye, aye, Commander. 是 指挥官
[09:17] Although I still assert my plan was not without its merits. 尽管我仍然觉得 我的计划也并非一无是处
[09:21] – Here we go. – Please. -又来了 -拜托
[09:23] Pretty sure it’s still just genocide, big guy. 但那依然是种族灭绝 大块头
[09:25] And I’m pretty sure it’s efficient. 我相当肯定那种办法效率高
[09:34] Your money is no good here. 你的钱在这儿不能用
[09:36] – Please. – No, seriously. We only take cash. -求你了 -不 真的 我们只收现金
[09:38] Oh, I’m sorry. I, uh… I have cash. 抱歉 我有现金
[09:41] Wait. You are the Star-Lord. 慢着 你是星爵本爵
[09:43] You saved my home world from a Kree invasion. 你阻止了克里人入侵 拯救了我的家园
[09:45] – All in a day’s work. – No, it took several days. -一天就完成了 -不 用了好几天呢
[09:48] Six, in fact. 其实是六天
[09:49] Let us take a picture to send to my wife and daughter. 我们拍张合照发给我妻子和女儿吧
[09:51] I would prefer– 我更想…
[09:54] Oh, we should take another one. You look terrible. I look great. 我们再拍一张 你太难看了 我很好看
[09:57] – I’m sure it’s fine. – No, I insist. -这张就挺好的 -不 我坚持
[09:59] – It is a truly awful picture of you. – I don’t know. -你这张太丑了 -不见得哦
[10:04] He looks pretty good from where I’m standing. 我觉得他很好看
[10:07] Nebula. 星云
[10:08] Hey, Cha-Cha. 你好 查查
[10:11] Pretty valuable loot you got here. 你这个战利品很值钱
[10:13] The big guy know you have this? 大个子知道你拿到这个了吗
[10:15] You mean your father? 你是说你父亲吗
[10:18] He’s lucky I call him the big guy. 他很幸运我只是叫他大个子
[10:20] You know, he gardens now. 你知道吗 他现在做园艺了
[10:21] You should talk to him. He really has changed. 你应该和他谈谈 他真的改变了
[10:23] The past doesn’t. 但过去并不会改变
[10:25] You still wear your past around your neck. 你也仍把你的过去戴在脖子上
[10:28] You ever think of going back? 你想过回去吗
[10:29] Not much to go back to. 也没有什么东西值得回去了
[10:32] When I was young, Yondu attempted to return me to Wakanda… 我小的时候 勇度试图把我送回瓦坎达
[10:35] but it had been destroyed. 但是那里已经被毁掉了
[10:39] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[10:41] Just another senseless war. 只是又一场毫无意义的战争
[10:43] Baba warned that was all humans know. 爸爸警告过我 人类只会带来战争
[10:46] Turns out he was right. 他说得没错
[10:47] You lost your home, and now you save everyone else’s. 你失去了你的家 但你拯救了所有人的家
[10:50] That’s the name of this tune, huh? 这就是讽刺之处吧
[10:53] Something like that. 差不多吧
[10:55] Well, then, do I have a job for you. 那么 我有一份工作很适合你
[11:00] They’re called the Embers of Genesis. 它们被称为创世纪的余烬
[11:02] Nutrient-rich cosmic dust from an ancient supernova 来自一颗远古超新星富含营养的宇宙尘埃
[11:05] with the power to terraform entire ecosystems. 拥有将整个生态系统地球化的力量
[11:08] With one ounce, 只需一盎司
[11:09] you can heal a dying planet in minutes. 就可以在几分钟内治愈一个濒死的星球
[11:11] And with a payload the size we’re talking… 如果我们能够装满带走的话
[11:13] We could feed billions of people on millions of worlds, 我们能养活无数世界中的千千万万人
[11:16] and eradicate hunger across the galaxy. 让饥饿从整个银河系中彻底消失
[11:19] Don’t tell Captain Genocide over here. You might spoil his fun. 别告诉这位灭绝队长 你会扫了他的兴
[11:23] New guy’s pretty funny. 这位新人挺搞笑的
[11:24] – I thought you work alone, daughter. – Wait, wait, wait. -我以为你喜欢单干 女儿 -等等
[11:26] You mean she’s your offspring? 你是说她是你的骨肉吗
[11:28] – Adopted. – It’s a long story. -收养的 -说来话长了
[11:30] I’ve been trying to get them into counseling. 我一直想让他们去做心理咨询
[11:33] – So who’s the mark? – Taneleer Tivan, also known as… -那目标是谁 -坦利亚·蒂万 人称
[11:37] The Collector? 收藏者
[11:38] As in the most ruthless kingpin in the intergalactic underworld? 就是整个星系黑社会最残忍的头目吗
[11:41] – Wait, I thought that was you. – It was. -等等 我还以为是你呢 -以前是
[11:43] But when I went straight, 但我改过自新之后
[11:44] Tivan saw an opening and filled the power vacuum. 蒂万趁机占据了权力的空缺
[11:47] We can all agree the Collector is dangerous. 我们都同意收藏者非常危险
[11:49] FYI, the Collector does not offer dental. 提醒你们一下 收藏者不提供牙科服务
[11:52] This is suicide, T’Challa. 特查拉 这是在自杀
[11:54] Not even I can get through his defenses. 就算是我都无法突破他的防线
[11:56] You dig? This maniac won’t do you the kindness of killing you. 你明白吗 这个疯子都不会发善心杀了你
[12:00] He’ll dissect you for a science project, 他会把你解刨 用于科学项目
[12:02] frame whatever’s left and hang you up on the wall. 把剩下的部分裱起来挂在墙上
[12:05] So should I mark you down as undecided? 那我就把你算作”尚未决定”了
[12:08] So long as the Collector’s involved, we are not. 只要牵扯到收藏者 我们就不参与
[12:20] You may be the soul of this ship, but I am still the captain. 你也许是这艘飞船的灵魂 但我仍是船长
[12:25] We are Ravagers. We do not back down from a fight. 我们是劫掠者 我们不会在战斗中退缩
[12:28] No, no. We steal from the rich and give to the poor, 不 不对 我们只是劫富济贫而已
[12:31] just like that earthling folk hero of yours, right? 就像你们地球上的那个英雄 对吧
[12:34] – Robin Leach. – Robin Hood. -罗宾·里奇 -是罗宾汉
[12:36] Whatever. That’s our racket. 管他呢 这才是我们的生活
[12:38] We’ve been picking pockets for loose coins. 我们一直都是偷别人口袋里的小钱
[12:40] If we truly want to change the galaxy, 如果我们真的要改变银河系
[12:43] accomplish all we set out to do, 完成我们该做的事情
[12:45] then it’s time we robbed the bank. 那我们该去抢银行了
[12:48] Oh, jeez. Never have been any good at saying no to you, kid. 老天 孩子 我永远没办法拒绝你
[12:54] The Collector’s got a famous kink for exotic flora and fauna. 收藏者对于动植物奇珍有着著名的嗜好
[12:57] The Embers will be housed with the rest of his conquests, here. 余烬和他的其他战利品都被收藏在这里
[13:00] A museum that doubles as his base of operations. 一个博物馆 同时也是他的行动基地
[13:03] A mining colony in a severed head of an ancient celestial being. 在一位远古神祇头颅中的一个采矿殖民地
[13:10] He’s got the Black Order doing security. 他让黑暗军团来进行安保工作
[13:12] Take it from me, they’re bad news. 相信我 这可是个坏消息
[13:14] How do you plan on sneaking past them? 你打算怎么从他们面前溜进去
[13:16] I don’t. I’m gonna knock on their front door like a lady. 我不这么做 我要像一位淑女一样去敲门
[13:20] My Lady Nebula. Captain Udonta. 星云女士 尤冬塔船长
[13:23] I’m here to fetch you for my master. 我来接您去见我的主人
[13:25] Yondu and I will pose as sellers 我和勇度会假扮成卖家
[13:27] looking to unload that orb you recovered on Morag. 想要出手你在莫拉格找到的那个球
[13:29] But really, it’ll be T’Challa inside. 但实际上 特查拉会躲在箱子里
[13:32] Our head of security, Proxima Midnight. 这是我们的安全主管 暗夜比邻星
[13:34] Looks like they got an exhibit running the museum. 看起来博物馆里办了个展览
[13:37] Hold it. Security scan. 站住 安全扫描
[13:41] And that is when you cause the distraction. 这时候你负责转移他们的注意力
[13:46] Stop. I thought we were faking it. 停 我还以为我们是假打
[13:48] Yeah, well, try calling me Captain Genocide again, new guy. 你再管我叫灭绝队长试试 新人
[13:53] Captain Genocide… 灭绝队长…
[13:56] The Ravagers will start a riot, 劫掠者会制造一场暴乱
[13:58] drawing the attention of the Black Order. 让他们不会注意到黑暗军团
[13:59] We have a situation. 这边有情况
[14:01] All units report to our position. 各单位各就各位
[14:04] Now, Yondu and Nebula are free to distract the Collector, 勇度和星云转移了收藏者的注意力
[14:07] so that I can search for the Embers. 我就可以去寻找余烬了
[14:16] Amazing. 太棒了
[14:17] I have no notes. A perfect plan. 我没有意见 完美的计划
[14:20] What could possibly go wrong? 怎么可能出任何问题呢
[14:22] I present to you, Taneleer Tivan, the Collector. 我向您引见坦利亚·蒂万 收藏家
[14:27] Oh, my dearest Nebula. 我亲爱的星云
[14:29] Aren’t you a sight for sore… 看见你真的让我…
[14:31] Eye. Forgive me, I couldn’t help myself. 眼前一亮 抱歉 实在忍不住开玩笑
[14:34] Hey, you, creep-show. If it’s all the same to you, 死变态 你要是没意见的话
[14:37] I’d just as soon get on with it. 还是赶紧说正经事吧
[14:40] All business? 只谈生意
[14:41] And to think I’m old enough 如果我没记错的话
[14:43] to remember when the Ravagers used to be fun. 劫掠者以前很有意思的
[14:46] What can I say? We went straight and I got square. 那有什么办法 我们走正道了 我现在是正人君子
[14:49] Hey, if you boys are done gossiping, I brought what you asked. 你们男生八卦完了的话 我带了你想要的东西来
[15:02] The collection is much bigger than I anticipated. 收藏品规模比我预期得大多了
[15:07] All this suffering, and for what? 这些折磨究竟是为什么
[15:09] My guess, he’s compensating for something big. 我猜 他是在弥补某一个很严重的问题
[15:12] Or small, if you catch my drift. 或者很小的东西 如果你明白我的意思的话
[15:14] You are quite articulate for a duck. 你真是一只能言善道的鸭子
[15:16] That, sir, is very close-minded. 你这么说 先生 就少见多怪了
[15:19] You know, I, um… I’m looking for something. 我在找一样东西
[15:22] The Embers of Genesis. Do you know where I can find them? 创世纪的余烬 你知道在哪里吗
[15:25] Cosmic flora, down the hall. 宇宙植物群 走到大厅尽头
[15:26] Take a Louie at the Frost Giants, a hard Ralph at the Kronans. 看见冰霜巨人左转然后看见克朗人马上右转
[15:29] You’ll see a sign for Elvish literature. 你会看到一个精灵文学的指示牌
[15:31] Ignore that, total snooze. 别管那个 纯扯淡
[15:33] Screw it. 不管了
[15:37] Give me the tour. 你带路
[15:41] You know what they say, “When you’re out of luck, 俗话说得好 “当你迷失方向
[15:43] “Always go duck.” 记得去找鸭子”
[15:44] – I’m pretty sure no one says that. – Oh, they say it. -我非常确定没有这句俗话 -我确定有的
[15:47] – Really? – Totally. -真的吗 -肯定有
[15:59] The Ravagers? 劫掠者
[16:01] It’s a diversion. Sound the alarms, lock down the building. 这是声东击西 拉响警报 封锁大楼
[16:10] The flashy flash. 警报响了
[16:12] You always know how to bring the fun. 你总能带来欢乐
[16:15] Hold on, I need to hydrate. 等一下 我需要补充水份
[16:22] – We have to go. – Where are you going? Come back. -我们得走了 -你去哪 回来
[16:24] Are you crazy? Happy hour just started. 你疯了吗 欢乐时光刚刚开始
[17:04] It… It cannot be. 这… 这不可能
[17:07] My son, T’Challa, Crown Prince of Wakanda, 我的孩子 特查拉 瓦坎达的王子
[17:11] was abducted from Earth by an alien spacecraft. 被一架外星人飞船从地球绑架
[17:15] If you have any information regarding his whereabouts, 如果你知道他的下落
[17:19] we ask that you respond to this homing beacon. 请与这个归航信标联系
[17:23] – And T’Challa… – Baba. -特查拉… -爸爸
[17:25] …if you are out there, …如果你还活着
[17:28] you’re one bright burning light 你在这夜空里
[17:30] in the night sky of billions, 无数繁星之中
[17:33] and we will search every last one of them until we find you 我们会逐个搜寻 直到找到你为止
[17:39] on this plane or the next. 不管是这一架飞船 还是下一架
[17:50] Oh, Cha-Cha, I hope you can understand, 查查 我希望你能理解
[17:53] I had a debt with the Collector and you were the payment. 我欠了收藏者一笔债 得用你来偿还
[18:01] Oh, T’Challa, now it’s time for one of your great escapes. 特查拉 现在是展示伟大逃脱技巧的时候了
[18:07] You okay, kid? 你还好吗 孩子
[18:09] You lied to me! 你骗了我
[18:10] I was protecting you. 我是在保护你
[18:11] Are we talking about the mission? Or is this “Family stuff”? 你们是在说这次任务呢 还是什么”家庭内部事务”
[18:14] You told me my homeland had been destroyed. 你告诉我我的家园被毁了
[18:17] My family killed. 我的家人被杀害了
[18:18] How is that protecting me? 这叫保护我吗
[18:19] Whoa. Guess it’s family stuff. 看来是家庭内部事务
[18:22] Sometimes you need to hear a lie to see the truth. 有时候你得先被骗才能知道真相
[18:25] You’re just like me, T’Challa. 你就像我一样 特查拉
[18:31] I am nothing like you. 我和你一点不像
[18:33] You’re an explorer, Star-Lord. 你是个探索者 星爵
[18:35] And for people like you, like us, 像你这样的人 像我们这样的人
[18:38] the past ain’t nothing but a prison. 过去不过就是个牢笼
[18:41] You don’t belong down there with them. 你不属于那边的他们
[18:43] You belong up here with us, with your family. 你应该在这和我们一起 和你的家人
[18:48] You are not my family. 你不是我家人
[18:51] You never were. 从来都不是
[18:54] Damn, that hurts. 该死 这话真伤人
[18:59] The Collector is ready for you. 收藏者要见你
[19:12] I must apologize for all that awkwardness back there with Nebula. 我必须为星云刚刚制造的尴尬场面向你道歉
[19:16] I simply abhor drama. 我着实厌恶戏剧性情节
[19:19] Your outfit would suggest otherwise. 从你的装扮上可看不出来
[19:22] What is it you want with me, Tivan? 你想从我这得到什么 蒂万
[19:23] There is a blank wall in the commissary 餐厅里有一面白墙
[19:26] that I just haven’t been able to find the right piece for. 我还没为那选好合适的展品
[19:30] I am just an ordinary human, hardly a work of art. 我就是个普通人 实在算不上艺术品
[19:33] I must admit now that I see you in the flesh, you are. 不得不承认 我看你是肉体凡胎 确实
[19:40] Are you sure you can’t fly 你确定自己不会飞
[19:41] or shoot lasers out of your eyes or something? 或者从眼里发射激光之类的吗
[19:43] Let’s go a few rounds and you can find out. 打几个回合 你就知道了
[19:46] Pass. I prefer you in the cage. 算了 你还是在笼子里比较好
[19:48] Where I come from, 在我的故乡
[19:49] history has never looked kindly on those who lock men in cages. 把人关进笼子的人 都会被历史唾弃
[19:54] Maw, make a note. 乌木喉 记下来
[19:56] It appears he does have a super power after all. 看来他确实有超能力
[19:59] He can bore someone to death using only his sanctimony. 他能用自己的伪善把人活活烦死
[20:02] Let’s not waste the wall space. 我们还是别浪费墙面空间了
[20:04] Dissect him and strip his remains for parts. 把他解剖 然后大卸八块
[20:14] Daughter of mine. 我的女儿
[20:15] How could you do this to us? 你怎么能这么对我们
[20:16] To my best friend, T’Challa. You are the worst. 对我最好的朋友 特查拉 你真是差劲到家了
[20:25] But then again, there are two sides to every story. 但还得说 什么事都有两面
[20:28] Relax, new guy. I’m here to rescue you. 放松 新来的 我是来救你们的
[20:30] Not like you to change your mind. 中途变卦可不像你的风格
[20:32] Oh, I didn’t. This was always the plan. 我没有 原本计划就是如此
[20:34] I told T’Challa that the 我早就告诉特查拉
[20:36] Collector was after him right from the jump. 收藏者在星际跳跃后就盯上他了
[20:37] – What is this job? – More of a ruse. -任务是什么 -更像个诡计
[20:39] You see, I have this debt with the Collector 我欠收藏者这么一笔债
[20:41] and, well, he’s come to collect. 而他要讨债了
[20:43] – And what does he want? – In a word, you, Cha-Cha. -收什么 -简言之 你 查查
[20:47] I had no idea about that Wakandan ship. 我不知道那艘瓦坎达飞船的事
[20:50] All I knew was that we had 我只知道 我们有机会
[20:51] an opening to settle my debt with the Collector, 让我和收藏者的帐一笔勾销
[20:54] and steal the Embers right out from under him. 还能在他鼻子底下 偷走创世记的余烬
[20:57] So, all of this has been a triple-cross? 这么说 这一切都是个三重圈套
[20:59] What? Classic Star-Lord. 什么 典型的星爵作风
[21:01] Hey, it was T’Challa’s idea to keep you in the dark. 是特查拉安排不要告诉你的
[21:04] ‘Cause he knew I would never let him walk into a trap. 因为他知道我才不会让他跳进圈套
[21:07] Look where we ended up. 看看现在我们的下场
[21:08] All a distraction, 所有分散注意的行为
[21:09] providing me the necessary 都是掩护我
[21:10] cover to obtain this, the Embers of Genesis. 才能拿到这个 创世记的余烬
[21:15] Hot damn. You guys are good. 老天 你们可真行
[21:17] – What about T’Challa? – Not to worry. -那特查拉怎么办 -别担心
[21:19] He’s keeping his escape plan close to his chest. 他把逃跑计划就藏在胸前
[21:23] No, not like that, Carina. 不 不是那样的 卡丽娜
[21:24] Even by a slave standard, you are foolish. 就以奴隶的标准衡量 你也很愚蠢
[21:45] I liked that thing you said about not locking people in cages. 我喜欢你刚才说的 不要把人关进笼子的话
[21:49] Thank you. I am forever in your debt. 谢谢 我永远都欠你情
[21:55] The prisoners have escaped. 囚犯们逃跑了
[21:56] All units to sector seven. 所有人都去第七区
[22:05] What kind of being leaves a party without saying goodbye? 什么人从派对离开也不道别
[22:07] Something tells me this happens to you a lot. 但你好像经常遇到这样的事
[22:18] Packs quite a wallop, does it not? 力道真不错 是吧
[22:19] I hacked it off the carcass of a terribly chatty Kronan. 我从一个超级聒噪的克朗人遗骸上偷来的
[22:23] Of course, if that’s not your style, 当然 如果这不是你的风格
[22:24] there’s plenty more we can play with. Observe. 我们还有很多花样可玩 看着
[22:30] A dagger forged in dark matter 用从黑暗精灵统治者那
[22:33] taken from the ruler of the Dark Elves. 夺来的暗物质锻造的匕首
[22:36] Or perhaps you prefer something a touch more elegant? 或者你更喜欢有优雅气质的物件
[22:44] Oh. That woman had taste! 那女人可真有品味
[22:47] A necrosword, courtesy of the Asgardian Goddess of Death. 一柄死亡之剑 来自阿斯加德死亡女神
[23:06] – Run! – We were running. -快跑 -我们跑着呢
[23:08] Okay, we’ll run faster. 好吧 我们再跑快点
[23:21] – Get to the ship. – Are you crazy? -你们先上飞船 -你疯了吗
[23:23] – You’ll never take them yourself. – Not crazy… -你不可能一人拦住他们 -不是疯了…
[23:28] Mad. 是生气[疯了]
[24:02] A pity. 真可惜
[24:04] You abandoned your home and family, 你抛弃了你的家园和家人
[24:07] and now, your new family has abandoned you. 但现在 你的新家庭抛弃了你
[24:10] Karma. 真是因果报应
[24:11] Maybe you haven’t heard, a Ravager never flies solo. 可能你从没听说过 劫掠者从不单独行动
[24:19] Yondu, sweet! Now it’s a party. 勇度 太好了 狂欢这才开始
[24:22] Ain’t no way in hell I was going to leave here without my kid. 我决不可能丢下我孩子就离开
[25:00] Eat this. 尝尝这个
[25:28] Let’s go. Punch it! 快走 拉闸
[25:32] – What about Yondu and T’Challa? – I’m sure they’re doing fine. -那勇度和特查拉怎么办 -他们不会有事
[25:48] – Okay, any ideas? – Sticky fingers. -有主意了吗 -偷
[25:51] Could work. 行得通
[25:52] – Who’s the glue? – You are. -谁来执行 -你
[25:54] – Because you lied to me. – Fair point. -因为你骗了我 -说得过去
[26:05] Is that all you got? 你就这点本事吗
[26:20] You think this can contain me? 你觉得这能困住我吗
[26:22] Cute. No matter where you go or how far you hide, 天真 不论你在哪 躲得有多远
[26:26] there is not a corner in this galaxy beyond my grasp. 银河系里没有一处地方不在我的掌控之下
[26:31] Sure, sure. Whatever. Cool story. 是是 无所谓 好演讲
[26:35] I trust you’ll know what to do with this. 我相信你知道该怎么办
[26:38] Oh, I have some ideas. 我是有些想法
[26:41] Carina, can I have my bracelet now? 卡丽娜 能把我的手环给我吗
[26:43] No touching, Carina. No! 不要碰 卡丽娜 别碰
[26:46] No, no, no, no. Stay. Stop! 不 不 不不 别动 停下
[26:50] Stop and think. I took care of all of you. 停下 想想 我关照了你们
[26:52] I put a roof over your heads. 让你们能有住的地方
[26:55] Oh. Karma. 因果报应
[27:00] We’re never getting out on foot. 我们步走不可能出的去
[27:02] Then we’ll take to the skies. 那我们就上天
[27:14] All crew members present and accounted for by some miracle. 所有成员奇迹般地都在场了
[27:18] Then I will see you at the rendezvous point. 那我们集合地见
[27:20] Copy that, Cha-Cha. 收到 查查
[27:25] Looks like we’ve got a stowaway. 看来这儿有个偷渡者
[27:27] You always did have a soft spot for runaways. 你总是会对出走的人心软
[27:30] -Look, T’Challa, I just wanted to say– -There’s no need. -听着 特查拉 我只想说 -没有必要
[27:35] I was the one who told you I wanted to see the world. 是我告诉你我想要出去看看世界
[27:38] All you did was show me the universe. 你只不过是带我领略了宇宙
[27:42] Oh, yeah. She really is a beaut, isn’t she? 是啊 她可是个尤物 对吗
[27:46] I’ve always felt at home up here. 这里一直有家的感觉
[27:48] But now, knowing everything, 但现在 领略了一切之后
[27:51] I’m not quite sure where I belong. 我不太确信我的归属在哪
[27:53] Seen a lot of space travelers in my day, kid. 我已经看过太多太空旅行者了 孩子
[27:56] And if I’ve learned anything from watching you, 但如果说从你身上我知道了什么
[27:59] on any planet, among any people, 在任何星球上 任何人种中
[28:02] there ain’t no place in this galaxy where you don’t belong. 这银河系里没有一个地方不能容纳你
[28:08] Where you want to be, that’s the question, isn’t it? 但你想在哪 那才是问题所在 不是吗
[28:13] You’re just gonna have to 你仅仅需要
[28:13] follow your heart on that one, Mr. Star-Lord. 遵从你内心的想法 星爵先生
[28:39] – Baba. – My son, my son. -爸爸 -我的儿子 我的儿子
[28:42] I knew you would find your way home to us. 我就知道你会回到我们身边
[28:46] I’m sorry it took me so long. 我很抱歉拖了这么久
[28:48] Let me introduce you to the family I made along the way. 让我向你介绍下这一路伴我同行的家人
[28:51] Uh, you must be T’Challa’s father. 您一定就是特查拉的父亲
[28:53] Uh, pleased to meet you, sir. Your son is a galactic hero. 很荣幸见到您 先生 您儿子是星际英雄
[28:57] My friend, that sounds an awful lot like genocide. 我的朋友 那听起来像是种族灭绝
[29:00] No, no, no. Because it’s random. 不不 死亡是随机的
[29:03] And I might add, efficient. 不得不说 还更有效率
[29:06] Dad! 爸爸
[29:07] I mean, if you really wanted to put a label on it, 如果你非要搞清我们的关系
[29:10] T’Challa and I are best friends. 特查拉和我是最好的朋友
[29:11] Oh, yeah, jump points are the best. 没错 跳跃点最爽了
[29:13] They make your face all scrambly, but they’re a lot of fun. 你的脸会扭曲 但其实很有意思
[29:15] I am still wondering 我还是很疑惑
[29:17] how exactly my son came to be in your spaceship. 我的儿子到底怎么上了你的飞船
[29:22] Funny story, Your Highness. You see, I took this job– 说来有趣 陛下 其实我接了份任务
[29:25] I was lost, Baba. Yondu found me. 我迷路了 爸爸 勇度发现了我
[29:30] And from one family reunion to another… 从一个家庭的团聚到另一个
[29:36] * I saw your eyes * *我看到了你的双眸*
[29:43] * And you made me smile * *你使我微笑*
[29:45] Uh, sorry. We’re closed. 不好意思 我们歇业了
[29:46] What, Peter? Can’t spare a little time for dear old Dad? 怎么 彼得 不能为你的老父亲抽些空吗
[29:51] Too bad this might spell the end of the world. 很可惜这可能会招致世界末日
[29:54] But that’s a story for another day. 但这是另一天要发生的故事了
[29:55] * I was falling in love * *我正在坠入爱河*
假如…

文章导航

Previous Post: 假如…(What If…?)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 假如…(What If…?)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

假如…(What If...?)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号