Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

假如…(What If…?)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 假如…(What If…?)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
时间 英文 中文
[00:45] Time. 时间
[00:49] Space. 空间
[00:52] Reality. 现实
[00:56] It’s more than a linear path. 它们不仅仅是线性的
[01:02] It’s a prism of endless possibility. 而是一个拥有无限可能的棱镜
[01:09] Where a single choice can branch out into infinite realities, 一个选择便能开辟出无数个现实
[01:16] creating alternate worlds from the ones you know. 创造出与你所知不同的平行世界
[01:22] I am the Watcher. 我是观察者
[01:26] I am your guide through these vast new realities. 我将带领你们穿越这些新现实
[01:31] Follow me 跟随我来
[01:33] and ponder the question… 并思考这个问题
[01:38] “What if?” “假如”呢
[01:47] Every journey has a beginning, 每段旅程都有起点
[01:49] but change one step along the way, 但途中哪怕只改变一步
[01:52] and you could end up at a very different destination. 你可能会到达完全不同的终点
[02:00] Come on. It’s okay. Laugh. 好啦 笑笑嘛 没事的
[02:02] Is it cool if I take a picture with you? 我可以跟您合个影吗
[02:03] Yes, it’s very cool. Please, no gang signs. 非常可以 别比黑帮手势
[02:07] No, throw it up. I’m kidding. 开玩笑的 举起来吧
[02:08] Yeah, peace. I love peace. I’d be out of a job with peace. 和平 我爱和平 要是和平了我就没生意了
[02:13] Contact left! 左侧遇敌
[02:16] Jimmy, stay with Stark! 吉米 守住斯塔克
[02:19] – Wait, wait, wait. Give me a gun. – Stay here. -等等 给我把枪 -待在这儿
[02:44] That was a spectacular entrance, seriously. 你这出场也太炫酷了 真的
[02:47] The Ten Rings have reinforcements en route. We need to move, now. 十戒组织的援军快来了 我们得赶紧走
[02:50] Fine by me, Lieutenant Killmonger? 没问题 杀人魔头中尉
[02:53] – What is that? German? – A nickname. -这是德语吗 -是外号
[02:58] That’s clearly a good fit. I see where they got it. 真适合你 我看出来了
[03:00] Uh, what’s your afternoon like? 你今天下午有什么安排
[03:06] Heroes are not born, they’re forged in darkness. 没人生来就是英雄 英雄是在黑暗中铸就的
[03:14] Shaped in battle. 在战争中锻造
[03:19] Defined by sacrifice. 以牺牲来定义
[03:21] And I am Iron Man. 我就是钢铁侠
[03:26] Without Tony Stark’s fateful capture in Afghanistan, 没有托尼·斯塔克在阿富汗命定被俘
[03:29] the Age of Iron Man would never come to pass. 钢铁侠时代就永远不会到来
[03:33] Though the man was saved, a hero was lost, 虽然他被救下 但英雄不复存在了
[03:36] and a villain was given a new chance. 恶人得到了新的机会
[03:39] Mr. Stark, were you injured in the attack? 斯塔克先生 你在袭击中受伤了吗
[03:41] No, but I did spill my drink, and it was a ’26 Macallan, 没有 但我的酒洒了 那可是1926年麦卡伦威士忌
[03:44] so I’m pretty sure that’s a war crime. 所以我十分确定那是战争罪
[03:46] Excuse me, sir. Harry Whittington, British Post. 不好意思先生 我是《英国邮报》的哈里·惠廷顿
[03:49] Did you learn any lessons from your time in Afghanistan? 你去阿富汗这次有没有学到什么
[03:51] I did. Never travel anywhere that doesn’t have a Four Seasons. 有 没有四季酒店的地方一律别去
[03:55] Mr. Stark, has this experience changed you? 斯塔克先生 这次经历有没有改变你
[03:58] Well, I saw young Americans killed 我看到了年轻的美国人被杀
[04:01] by the very weapons I created to protect them. 杀害他们的正是我为了维护他们而制造的武器
[04:03] And I realized we have to do better, 我意识到我们得做得更好
[04:08] build bigger, and fight badder for them. 造更强的武器 为了他们更拼命地战斗
[04:11] Which is why I’m bringing in Lieutenant Erik Stevens, 所以我要让埃里克·斯蒂文斯
[04:14] the Navy SEAL who saved my life, 这位救了我一命的海豹突击队队员
[04:16] as Stark Industries’ new chief security officer. 担任斯塔克工业的新首席安全官
[04:19] This such a load of bull. That was supposed to be my promotion. 真扯淡 这职位本来应该是我的
[04:26] All right! Tony’s back, huh? 好了 托尼回来了
[04:28] Lieutenant. Lieutenant. Christine Everhart. 中尉 中尉 我是克莉丝汀·艾凡哈特
[04:30] I think we’re done here. 提问环节结束了
[04:32] What is it you were doing in the Kunar province? 你当时在库纳尔省干什么
[04:34] Uh, saving me. Pretty sure we went over this. 救我啊 我们肯定说过了
[04:36] It’s just strange. Since on the day of the attack, 很奇怪 因为袭击那天
[04:39] his unit was stationed 400 klicks away. 他的部队驻扎在400千米之外
[04:41] If you’re trying to imply 你想说的是
[04:42] that he had advanced knowledge of the attack… 他之前就知道要发生袭击
[04:44] She’d be right. I uncovered plans to assassinate Tony Stark 她说得对 我某次在十戒组织卧底时
[04:48] while on a deep cover operation inside the Ten Rings. 发现了刺杀托尼·斯塔克的计划
[04:51] Well, there you have it, folks. 这下你们满意了
[04:53] That’s going to be a wrap on this conversation. 这件事谈到这就结束了
[04:56] Yeah. Yeah, you’d like that, wouldn’t you? 是啊 你巴不得结束呢 对吧
[04:58] Because those plans were 因为这些计划都是由斯塔克工业的
[04:58] bankrolled by Stark Industry COO Obadiah Stane. 首席运营官奥巴代亚·斯坦尼资助的
[05:04] Tony, I… 托尼 我
[05:06] I don’t know what this kid’s talking about. 我不知道这孩子在说什么
[05:08] Let’s get outta here and work through this. 我们赶紧先离开这里再聊这件事
[05:10] No, no, don’t you worry about that. I brought receipts. 不 不用你操心了 我把收据都带来了
[05:14] Wire transfers, bank documents, phone records. 电子转账 银行文件 电话记录
[05:16] Google it. I just dropped it all online. 上网查吧 我都放到网上去了
[05:20] I knew it. 我就知道
[05:21] Tony… 托尼
[05:23] You son of a… Security! 你这该死的 保安
[05:25] Oh, man. 天啊
[05:31] Ah. I never liked that guy. 我本来就一直不喜欢这家伙
[05:34] I’ll say this for the new guy, 我要对新来的这位说
[05:36] he certainly makes for good TV. Right? 他很适合上电视 对不对
[05:40] Terrorists, corporate raiders, 恐怖分子 企业掠夺者
[05:41] Maxim cover models. 《马克西姆》杂志的封面模特
[05:42] What do they all have in common? 他们有什么共同点
[05:44] – They came for the king. – And they missed. -他们都为王者而来 -而且都没得手
[05:46] I owe it all to you. 我欠了你很多
[05:47] And that’s why I want you by my side 所以我想让你做我新的首席运营官
[05:51] 24-7 as my new COO. 全天候寸步不离
[05:52] Wait. You’re giving him Obadiah’s job? 等等 你要给他奥巴代亚的工作
[05:54] Damn, I don’t know, Mr. Stark. I think I’m more of a soldier. 我说不好 斯塔克先生 我是个兵
[05:57] Which is why it’s perfect. 这才完美呢
[05:58] You, me. We’ll be like Butch and Sundance. 你和我一起 我们就像神枪手与智多星
[06:01] They died at the end, Tony. 托尼 他们最后都死了
[06:02] Okay, bad example. 好吧 例子举得不好
[06:03] Fact remains, I need a killer. Figurative one, of course. 事实是我需要一个致命杀手 这当然只是比喻
[06:06] But, hey, a literal one can’t hurt either. 不过字面意思上的杀手也不赖
[06:11] – To killers. – Yeah. -敬杀手 -没错
[06:13] You’re Butch. I’m Sundance. Just so we’re clear. 事先说好 你当神枪手 我是智多星
[06:17] So, Colonel Rhodes, what can you tell me 罗德中校 你对这位身着闪亮盔甲的骑士
[06:20] about our knight in shining camouflage? 都查到了些什么
[06:24] Graduated Annapolis at 19, 19岁从安纳波利斯毕业
[06:25] MIT a year later. 一年后硕士毕业于麻省理工
[06:27] Made quite a name for himself since joining the SEALs 自从加入海豹突击队成为精英幽灵小队一员后
[06:29] as part of an elite ghost squad 因为专门执行高级目标任务
[06:30] that specializes in high-target wetwork. 而有不小的名气
[06:33] – Please tell me that’s plumbing. – Assassinations. -千万是清理水管的任务 -暗杀任务
[06:35] Jeez. Glad I asked for clarification. 老天 幸好我确认了一下
[06:37] I’d say he’s done pretty good for a kid from Oakland. 作为一个来自奥克兰的孩子 他真得很棒
[06:39] I mean, what’s your concern, Pepper? 派珀 你到底在担心什么
[06:41] Other than the killing part. 除了要杀人的勾当以外
[06:43] Lot of people come around looking 很多人会想要凑上来
[06:44] to get their moment in the sun with Tony Stark, 跟托尼·斯塔克拉上关系
[06:46] and it’s my job to sniff out exactly 而我的工作就是要弄清楚
[06:49] what it is they want with him. 他们到底想从他这里得到什么
[06:50] – And what do you smell? – Nothing. -那你发现什么了 -什么也没有
[06:52] And that’s the problem. Everyone wants something. 这样才奇怪 每个人都是有目的的
[07:00] Welcome to Candy Land. 欢迎来到糖果乐园
[07:01] I built everything in here myself. 这里的东西都是我亲手造的
[07:03] Well, except for the Lambo. That’s 3D printed. 除了兰博基尼 那是3D打印出来的
[07:05] Oh, man. Repulsor tech? 我的天 冲击技术
[07:07] Trying to miniaturize the Jericho into a portable firearm. 我在试着把耶利哥导弹缩小成为便携武器
[07:10] Bet she pops. 肯定酷毙了
[07:11] Easy, killer. I come in peace. 放松 杀手 我为和平而来
[07:13] What did your old man used to say? Ah. That’s right. 你父亲以前怎么说的来着 对了
[07:15] “Peace means having a bigger stick than the other guy.” “和平就是比对方的棍子大”
[07:19] Hey, play nice. He’s a friend. 友善点 他是我的朋友
[07:21] Lot of good it did dear old Dad. What about you? 我老爸做了不少好事 你呢
[07:24] – You close with yours? – Nah. -你和你父亲关系好吗 -不
[07:27] He died, too. Gang violence. 他也去世了 帮派火并
[07:30] Weapons in the wrong hands. 武器落入错误的人手中
[07:32] Wish no one had to fire them at all. 希望没人再会使用它们了
[07:36] For real. Then again… 确实 还有
[07:39] – Ah, forget it. – What? -算了 -什么
[07:41] It’s just my doctoral thesis. 就是我的博士论文
[07:43] I developed plans for an automated combat drone. 我设计了一架自动战斗无人机
[07:45] Thought I was going to make human soldiers obsolete. 我认为这样就能取代人类士兵了
[07:47] But I could never crack the interface. 但我一直没机会深入研究
[07:49] ‘Cause you didn’t have me. Let’s do this. 因为以前你没有我 我们一起做吧
[07:51] Let’s build your science fair project. 我们一起完成你的科学展览项目
[07:53] You saved my life. I’d like to return the favor. 你救了我的命 我想还你人情
[07:57] Jarvis, search the MIT doctoral thesis database. 贾维斯 搜索一下麻省理工学院博士论文数据库
[08:00] – Project… – Liberator. -项目叫 -解放者
[08:01] You’ve got an ear for branding. I’ll give you that. 不得不说 你还挺会取名字
[08:06] Wow. Uh, bold design choice. 这设计可真大胆
[08:08] What? I like anime. 怎么了 我喜欢日漫
[08:10] Worst-case scenario, we’ll 最坏的结局 也不过是
[08:11] end up with the world’s most expensive Gundam model. 造了一个世界最贵的高达手办
[08:13] Jarvis, case the warehouse. 贾维斯 搜索一下仓库
[08:15] We’re gonna need FPV wiring, nanocircuitry, 我们需要FPV接线 纳米电路
[08:18] and Bloody Marys. Hangover’s starting to kick in. 再来几杯血腥玛丽 宿醉上头了
[08:47] Human pilots mean human error, but with Jarvis at the wheel, 人类操作难免出差错 但在贾维斯掌控下
[08:50] drones can react to stimuli 无人机甲就可实时同步
[08:51] in real-time and no one needs to lift a finger. 而不用我们动一根指头
[08:56] Operations test. 操作测试
[08:57] Stark Liberator drone mark one, showtime. 斯塔克解放者无人机甲就位 开始行动
[09:05] It’s only a failure if it explodes. 爆炸了才算失败
[09:08] Okay, that changes things. 好吧 当我没说
[09:10] It appears the drone’s regulating processor is over-clocked. 看样子无人机的调节器运行频率过快
[09:13] You know, we need another power source. 我们还需要一个电源
[09:15] Hey. Hey. If we could miniaturize an arc reactor… 有了 可以做个微型反应堆
[09:21] – No, that’s a dumb idea. – What we need is Vibranium. -不行 不太现实 -我们只需要振金
[09:23] With the right juice, 合理的改进
[09:24] it can act as a self-sustaining energy source. 能让它变成一种自我再生能源
[09:26] Yeah. Now you’re thinking. 没错 想法不错
[09:28] Too bad Pops used up the last of it during the war. 只是不巧 以前打仗都被用光了
[09:30] Hmm. Not all of it. 没全用光
[09:42] Where did you get this? 你这是从哪搞来的
[09:43] This kind of stuff pops up all over the globe. 只要你有点门路
[09:46] You need the right hook up. 这东西全球都能找到
[09:47] I might have just the guy. 我还真能找出个人来
[09:49] Ulysses Klaue? No, Tony. Absolutely not. 尤利西斯·克劳 不行 托尼 坚决不行
[09:53] Are you allowed to say that to people in my tax bracket? 你有资格对我这种缴税等级的人说这种话吗
[09:55] Tony, in case you forgot, 托尼 你别忘了
[09:57] Stark Industries doesn’t 斯塔克工业绝不与
[09:58] fraternize with black market arms dealers. 黑市军火商做交易
[10:01] She’s right, Tony. I agree. 她说得对 托尼 我也同意
[10:02] Wait. What? 慢着 什么
[10:03] Things go south, shareholders are gonna flip. 要是东窗事发 股东们就会撤资
[10:05] Unless we secure some kind of diplomatic cover. 除非拿外交打掩护
[10:07] We send Rhodey. There. He’s U.S. Air Force, 派罗德去 好了 他是美国空军
[10:09] and he’s the company’s military liaison. We are all aboveboard. 公司军事顾问 我们完全摘出来了
[10:12] I think that’s a great idea. 这是个好主意
[10:14] Excellent. I’s dotted, T’s crossed. Pep, drop the purchase order. 很好 说定了 派珀 下采购订单
[10:20] 废品回收厂 非洲沿岸
[10:23] Break out the fine China. 实属罕见啊
[10:25] Not every day the Americans 美国人怎么来找
[10:26] get down in the muck with the likes of me. 我这种人做交易
[10:28] Can’t clean up the world without getting your hands dirty. 想要世界变好 必要时就得脏手
[10:31] Oh! That is good. You should stitch that on a pillow. 说得好 可以缝在枕头上当警句了
[10:35] Ugh! This guy will run his mouth all day. 这家伙可真啰嗦
[10:37] Tell him you want to see the product. 告诉他你想验货
[10:39] So, about that Vibranium? 那振金在哪呢
[10:40] Oh. Oh. No foreplay, eh? 不要前戏 直切主题啊
[10:44] You know what? It’s a waste of time anyway. 也好 反正也是浪费时间
[10:48] Dora Milaje spear. 朵拉护卫队振金长矛
[10:51] Bought it off the black market for ten mil. Steep, I know. But… 黑市上花一千万买的 非常贵 不过
[10:55] Please, Tony spends $10 million on a slow Tuesday in Vegas. 拜托 托尼在维加斯大手一挥一千万就出去了
[10:59] Good. 很好
[11:00] Now that I know you mean business, 看来你是来真的
[11:02] we can move on to the good stuff. 那我就给你看点好东西
[11:13] Where did you find all this? 你从哪搞来这些的
[11:16] What’s going on here? We’ve been breached. 什么情况 有人闯入
[11:18] Find them and light them up. 找到他们 锁定对方
[11:23] Killmonger, you got eyes on this? Killmonger! 克尔芒戈 你看到敌人了吗 克尔芒戈
[11:28] Sector four to sector one. 四区呼叫一区
[11:31] Sector four to sector one. 四区呼叫一区
[11:33] Killmonger, on comms. Are you seeing this? 克尔芒戈 回话 你看到什么了
[12:08] Our quarrel is not with you, Colonel. 这场冲突与你无关 上校
[12:10] Oh, really? ‘Cause you’re sending me mixed messages. 是吗 我怎么不这么觉着
[12:12] Let me take the Vibranium back where it belongs. 我只想把振金带回其所属之地
[12:15] Sorry, cuz. That’s ain’t gonna fly. 不好意思 因为那是不可能的
[12:30] Really wish it didn’t have to go down like this. 真希望我们不需要走到这个境地
[12:39] Stark R and D is no joke. The sonic taser thing is legit. 斯塔克的研发部真厉害 这声波电击枪真好用
[12:44] But this… 但是这个…
[12:49] – This I’m really feeling. – Erik, why? -这个才是我真正想要的 -艾瑞克 为什么
[12:53] Better question. Why wear the uniform of your own oppressors? 更好的问题 为什么要给你的压迫者当兵
[12:56] Fight for them? Die for them? 替他们战斗 替他们死
[12:59] Kid, you’ve gotta be part of the system to change the system. 孩子 想要改变系统 必须先成为系统的一部分
[13:03] Nah. You can burn it down. 不 你可以把他们整个摧毁
[13:15] My, my, my. I would not want to play chess with you, my friend. 哎呦 我可不会想和你这种人下象棋 我的朋友
[13:19] I leaked word of the sale to the Wakandan War Dogs. 我把交易的消息放给瓦坎达战士
[13:23] And it all played out just as you predicted it would. 然后事情的发展和你预期的一样
[13:30] We better load up the product. The Dora’ll be here soon. 赶紧装货 朵拉快来了
[13:58] T’We will not sit idly by while our resources are pillaged, 我们不能眼睁睁的看着我们的资源被掠夺
[14:02] our people killed at the hands of American imperialists. 看着我们的人民被美帝国主义者杀害
[14:06] Hey, Tony. Brought you a souvenir. 托尼 给你带了个纪念品
[14:09] What, airport gift shop out of Toblerones? 怎么 机场礼品店的三角巧克力卖光了吗
[14:12] So you’ve been watching the news? 这么说你看过新闻了
[14:13] We lost one of our own. Let’s show the world who’s boss. 我们损失了一个人 让全世界看看谁才是老大
[14:16] And just who is the boss, Lieutenant? 那到底谁是老大呢 中尉
[14:19] Last I checked, your name’s on the building. 据我所知 你的名字挂在大楼外面
[14:21] And the paper trail. You certainly saw to that. 还出现在各种文件里 这都是你计划好的
[14:25] But not to everything. 但你并没有考虑周全
[14:30] Word to the wise. Never play Clue with Jarvis. He sees all. 记住一点 不要跟贾维斯玩找线索游戏 他洞悉一切
[14:34] Go ahead, call the cops. 来啊 报警啊
[14:36] Still won’t get here in time to save you. 他们没法及时赶到来救你的
[14:37] Yeah, well, police are the law. I want justice. 警察只代表法律 我要的是正义
[14:45] You? You never lifted a finger in your life. 你吗 你这辈子一点重活都没干过
[14:47] You gonna ask Pepper to come and kill me? 你打算喊派珀来杀死我吗
[14:49] Yeah, probably not. But there’s no need. 应该不用 而且也没必要
[14:51] I melted down that ring of yours. 我把你的戒指融了
[14:57] You were right. Vibranium worked like a charm. 你说得没错 振金确实好用
[15:03] What do you say? To killers? 怎么说 敬杀手
[15:19] Whoa, he’s got your number, am I right? 他清楚你的招数 没错吧
[15:21] You forget you programmed the drone yourself? 你忘了是你给无人机编程的
[15:24] Your moves are his moves. 你的招数就是他的招数
[15:25] I guess I have to freestyle, then. 看来我只好自由发挥了
[15:59] Each one is for a kill. Believe it or not, Tony, 每一道代表我杀死的一个人 信不信由你 托尼
[16:02] I was really hoping you wouldn’t make the cut. 我本来真心希望不会轮到你
[16:05] For a minute, 曾几何时
[16:07] I really thought it was you and me against the world. 我还以为是咱们两个一起对抗全世界
[16:09] We’re not fighting the same battles, Tony. 我们不是为了同一个目标战斗 托尼
[16:13] Two gear-head orphans trying to do right by our fathers? 两个计算机迷试图替父辈做正确的事
[16:18] We sound the same to me. 我觉得我们差不多
[16:19] The difference between you and me… 我们两个的区别在于…
[16:22] …is that you can’t see the difference between you and me. 你看不出来我们两个的区别在哪
[16:42] Vibranium spear. Wakandan issue. Definite hit job. 振金矛 瓦坎达出品 绝对是暗杀
[16:45] The Wakandans sent a message. 是瓦坎达人想杀鸡儆猴
[16:47] Not a very subtle one. 这已经是明目张胆了
[16:48] How did none of this get captured on security? 为什么监控录像没有拍到
[16:50] Jarvis was wiped clean. Conveniently. 贾维斯被清空了 非常巧合
[16:53] What are you implying, Pepper? 你想暗示什么 派珀
[16:54] I don’t know, three murders in two days, 我不知道 两天以内出现三起谋杀
[16:56] and one man at the center? 都和一个人有关
[16:57] You are talking to a highly decorated Naval officer. 他是一位海军高级官员
[17:00] It’s cool, General. Cut the lady some slack. 没关系 将军 别太责怪这位女士
[17:02] Her and Tony were tight. 她和托尼关系很好
[17:05] What’s the next move? 下一步是什么
[17:07] They want a war, so that’s what we’ll give ’em. 他们想要战争 那就给他们战争
[17:09] Put the Liberator drones into production. 安排解放者无人机投产
[17:10] Okay, hold on. That’ll require a multi-billion-dollar allocation. 等一下 这需要调动几十亿的资金
[17:14] The board will need to be consulted. 必须通过董事会
[17:15] The Patriot Act should cover the red tape. 爱国者法案可以免去这些繁文缛节
[17:17] The U.S. Military is hereby 美国军方现在
[17:18] seizing control of all Stark Industries assets. 扣押史塔克工业的所有资产
[17:21] You must be joking. 你肯定是在开玩笑
[17:22] No one has ever accused me of being funny, Miss Potts. 没人觉得我有幽默感 波茨小姐
[17:25] We’re at war. You work for me now. 我们在打仗 你现在为我工作了
[17:37] Congratulations, Lieutenant. 恭喜 中尉
[17:39] You just invented 21st century warfare. 你刚刚发明了21世纪的战争
[18:00] That is… 那是
[18:02] Yes! Yes! Yes! 太棒了
[18:06] Oh, I’m glad to see my Vibranium’s been put to good use. 我很高兴看到我的振金能物尽其用
[18:10] Yeah, and I’m just getting started. How about a road trip? 我才刚开始 来趟公路旅行吧
[18:19] – You telling me this is it? – Wakandans are full of surprises. -就是这里吗 -瓦坎达人惊喜多多
[18:35] Wakanda. 瓦坎达
[18:37] I found it, Dad. 我找到它了 爸
[18:39] Hey! Hey, boy! Come on. We better get going. 小子 快来 我们该走了
[18:42] Not looking to meet the business end of one of their spears, 我可不想撞到他们的矛尖上
[18:45] if you know what I mean. 如果你知道我的意思的话
[18:47] Savages. 野蛮人
[18:48] It’s like you said. Wakandans are full of surprises. 如你所说 瓦坎达人惊喜多多
[19:03] I come with a gift. An offering of justice. 我是带着礼物而来 带来了公道
[19:06] For I am N’Jadaka, son of Prince N’Jobu. 我是尼贾达卡 尼乔布王子的儿子
[19:13] What is this foolishness? 什么乱七八糟的
[19:14] N’Jobu sired no children! 尼乔布没有孩子
[19:16] We were led to believe that. I let us believe that. 那是我们误以为 是我让我们那样以为
[19:22] We are at war, he is still an American soldier. 我们在打仗 而他仍是美国士兵
[19:25] What does he know of our people? 他了解我们人民多少
[19:26] These are my people too, cousin. 他们也是我的同胞 表妹
[19:28] I brought you the man who stole your Vibranium 我把偷你们振金
[19:30] and murdered your people 杀你们同胞的人带来了
[19:31] as proof of my loyalty to Wakanda. 作为我忠于瓦坎达的证明
[19:50] You have the eyes of your father. 你有着你父亲的眼睛
[19:55] He used to tell me stories about you. 他跟我说过你的事
[19:57] About watching the sunset 和他哥一起
[19:58] from the top of Mount Bashenga with his brother. 在巴圣加山顶看日落
[20:02] I shared the same story with my own son. 我也和我儿子说过
[20:06] I spent my whole life searching for my home. 我这一生都在找我的家
[20:09] Rest easy, nephew. You are home. 放心 侄子 你到家了
[20:14] But there’s no time to rest, Uncle. War is here. 但没时间休息了 伯伯 战争要来了
[20:21] The drones are made up of Vibranium alloy. 无人机是用振金合金制成
[20:23] Just like your weapons. Almost indestructible. 就像你们的武器 几乎坚不可摧
[20:25] Oh, please. They’re built by Americans. 拜托 它们是美国人造的
[20:28] We’ll be home in time for lunch. 我们在午饭前就能解决
[20:29] It will not be that easy. 不会那么容易
[20:31] The drones operate via a hive matrix, 无人机是通过蜂巢矩阵运行
[20:34] communicating with each other in real time 实时互相交流
[20:35] to maximize strategic efficiency. 来使战略效率最大化
[20:37] Then how do we cut them off from their network? 那我们该怎么切断它们的网络
[20:40] We let them inside our force shields. 我们让它们进到我们的防护罩里
[20:42] The electromagnetic interference will block their satellite uplink. 电磁干扰会屏蔽掉它们的卫星连接
[20:44] You’re suggesting we let the killer robots into the city? 你想让我们让杀戮机器人进到我们的城市里来
[20:47] That’s the only way to disconnect them from the Jarvis AI. 那是唯一把它们和人工智能贾维斯断开的方法
[20:50] After that, we’ll destroy ’em. 然后 我们摧毁它们
[20:52] The Americans won’t have any Vibranium left to rebuild. 美国人没有任何能重建的振金留存
[20:54] Why should we trust you with our people’s lives? 我们为何要把我们人民的性命押在你身上
[20:57] I know what it’s like to have someone taken from me, 我知道亲友被夺走是何感受
[20:59] and if I had the chance to avenge my father, I wouldn’t hesitate. 如果我有机会为我父亲复仇 我不会犹豫
[21:06] These people murdered your son. 这些人谋杀了你儿子
[21:08] Even if there’s only a chance I’m legit, 就算我说的只是可能是真的
[21:10] isn’t it worth the risk? 难道不值得冒这个险吗
[21:12] What say you, General? 你说呢 将军
[21:20] For T’Challa! 为了特查拉
[21:21] Yibambe! Yibambe! Yibambe! 必胜 必胜 必胜
[21:59] Status, gentlemen. 报告情况 先生们
[22:00] We have full systems green, General. Drones moving into position. 一切正常 将军 无人机正在就位
[22:04] This is the Wakandan capital? 这就是瓦坎达的首都吗
[22:05] – Confirm location. – Sir, all drones are on target. -确认位置 -长官 所有无人机均已就位
[22:11] It’s time. 是时候了
[22:12] Are you certain about this, baba? 你确定吗 爸爸
[22:14] Entrusting our fate to this outsider. 把我们的命运交到这个外人手上
[22:17] He is family. 他是家人
[22:18] Open the shields. 打开防护罩
[22:27] Wakanda. So the rumors are true. 瓦坎达 所以传言都是真的
[22:38] Show them the true might of the U.S. Military. 让他们看看美国军队的真正力量
[22:40] Uncle? 伯伯
[22:41] Close the shields. 关闭护盾
[22:56] – What the hell is going on? – Some kind of interference. -怎么回事 -是某种干扰
[22:59] The drones have all gone dark. 无人机都已失联
[23:00] Yeah, I see that. Get it back online! 对 我看到了 重新上线
[23:12] It’s working! You were right. 起作用了 你是对的
[23:15] Thank you, nephew. 谢谢你 我的侄子
[23:16] You’ve made your uncle and father proud. 你让你的叔叔和父亲都感到骄傲
[23:19] I only wish to serve Wakanda. 我只是想帮助瓦坎达
[23:21] I’d much rather you join me in celebration tonight. 我更想你今晚和我一起庆祝
[23:25] Know that wherever life’s journey takes you, 不管生活的旅程将你带到哪里
[23:28] you’ll always have a home in Wakanda. 瓦坎达都会是你的家
[23:31] I want a little bit more than that. 我要的不止这些
[23:41] That is impossible. 这不可能
[23:42] The drones should be disconnected. 无人机应该已经失联了
[23:44] Tony Stark! He must’ve built a back-up transmitter. 托尼·斯塔克 他肯定设定了备用传输系统
[23:47] Why would he do that? 他为什么要那么做
[23:48] That man was a villain. Didn’t trust anyone. 那个人很邪恶 不相信任何人
[23:54] Charge! 攻击
[24:24] Wakanda forever! 瓦坎达万岁
[25:37] Wakanda forever! 瓦坎达万岁
[25:45] For T’Challa! 为了特查拉
[26:32] Does it meet your expectations? 达到你的预期了吗
[26:34] It surpasses them. 远超预期
[26:35] I wish we could share it 我希望我们能将这美景
[26:37] with our brothers and sisters across the world. 分享给我们全世界的兄弟姐们们
[26:39] Your father wished the same. 你的父亲也曾希望如此
[26:41] Perhaps that is why Bast has returned you to us. 也许这就是为什么芭丝特把你送回我们身边
[26:45] I am a loyal servant of Wakanda, Your Majesty. 我是瓦坎达的忠实仆人 陛下
[26:48] Let me be of service. 请让我效忠
[26:51] With this herb, 喝下心形草
[26:53] you shall become the next Black Panther. 你将成为下一任黑豹
[27:17] Was it worth it, 这一切值得吗
[27:20] my cousin? 我的堂弟
[27:22] Yeah. I did what I had to do. 值得 我必须这么做
[27:25] For what? A throne? 为什么 王位吗
[27:27] For vengeance. For my father. 为了复仇 为了我的父亲
[27:29] And for all my brothers and sisters 为了所有在全球各地
[27:31] who suffered through oppression 被欺压的兄弟姐妹们
[27:32] while you just sat back and watched. 而不像你这样袖手旁观
[27:34] You believe the cure for human suffering is more suffering. 你认为解救人类苦难的良方 是更多的苦难
[27:37] The cure is power. And now, I have it. 力量才是良方 现在我拥有了力量
[27:40] Because you stole it. 因为这是你偷来的
[27:42] Power, unearned, can be a very volatile force, cousin. 不应得的能力 将会是很无常的 我的堂弟
[27:47] It’ll get the best of you, eventually. 它终将冲昏你的头脑
[27:49] On your plane, or on ours. 对你的 随我们来说 都是如此
[27:58] Destroyers are circling the African coast. 驱逐舰已经在非洲海岸巡航
[28:00] I want all Jericho missiles locked and loaded by 0600. 六点前把所有耶利哥导弹锁定并装载好
[28:03] – Yes, sir. – All due respect, sir, -是 长官 -无意冒犯 先生
[28:04] isn’t that a lot of firepower to aim 对一个大多美国人地图上找不到的国家来说
[28:06] at a country most Americans can’t find on a map? 火力是不是过于猛烈了
[28:09] By tomorrow, they won’t need to. 到明天 他们也不需要去地图上找了
[28:23] What…How did you get in here? 什么…你怎么进来的
[28:25] I’m here to help, Miss Potts. 我来帮忙的 波茨小姐
[28:32] I knew it. He killed Tony. 我就知道 是他杀了托尼
[28:34] And your brother? How did you get this? 还杀了你哥哥 你怎么拿到这个的
[28:37] Mr. Stark was a genius, but he’s not the only genius. 斯塔克先生是天才 但他并不是唯一的天才
[28:40] It appears we have a common enemy. 看起来我们有共同的敌人
[28:42] Unfortunately, your side and mine refuse to see it. 很不幸 你和我的阵营都拒绝看到这一点
[28:46] So, let us open their eyes together. 那么 让我们一起帮他们睁开眼睛
[28:50] Heroes are never really gone. 英雄从未逝去
[28:54] They live forever. 他们永生
[28:56] As do the ones they inspire to carry on the fight. 就像受到他们鼓舞而继续战斗的人们一样
假如…

文章导航

Previous Post: 假如…(What If…?)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 假如…(What If…?)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

假如…(What If...?)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号