时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | [suspenseful music] | |
[00:15] | [sniffing] | |
[00:35] | [birds chirping] | |
[00:37] | [theme music] | NETFLIX 原创剧集 第 10 章:圣诞小子 |
[00:47] | ♪ Hilda ♪ | |
[01:12] | [tranquil music] | |
[01:25] | I still don’t totally understand this Trolberg Winter Festival. | 我还是不太了解 所谓的特洛尔堡冬季嘉年华 |
[01:28] | So we’re going to the market to sell broth for the Sparrow Scouts. | 所以我们要去市集 帮麻雀童子军卖蔬菜汤 |
[01:32] | [David] That’s right. | 没错 |
[01:34] | Where there’s a special tree. | 那里有一棵特别的树 |
[01:36] | The Sonstansil Tree. | 桑斯坦斯尔树 |
[01:37] | It only blooms at night. It’s very rare. | 只会在夜晚开花 而且非常罕见 |
[01:40] | So when it does, we have a huge party. | 所以每次开花 我们都会办派对庆祝 |
[01:43] | You’re going to love it, Hilda. | 你一定会很喜欢 希尔达 |
[01:45] | But the more important part is the gift-sharing. | 最重要的是送礼环节 |
[01:48] | We get pretty good tips selling the Sparrow Scout veggie broth, | 我们卖麻雀童子军蔬菜汤 可以赚到不少小费 |
[01:52] | so you can get your mom something really cool. | 这样你就可以送你妈很酷的东西 |
[01:55] | Like a crossbow. | 例如十字弓 |
[01:56] | -[imitating crossbow firing] -[laughs] | |
[01:58] | Maybe not that but I would like find a nice gift for Mom. | 我应该不会送那个 但我想找个好礼物送我妈 |
[02:01] | I know I’ve been trying her patience lately. | 我知道我最近经常考验她的耐性 |
[02:08] | Is that part of the Winter Festival as well? | 那也是冬季嘉年华的一部分吗? 我不太清楚 |
[02:14] | Hmm. Not that I know of. | |
[02:16] | I’m certain that house wasn’t there yesterday. | 昨天明明就没有这栋房子 |
[02:19] | -We should take a look. -But the broth! And the tips! | 我们去看看吧 但我们要卖汤!还要赚小费! |
[02:25] | Oh… | |
[02:27] | [tense music] | |
[02:31] | [laughter] | |
[02:35] | It sounds like a party. | 里面好像在办派对 |
[02:37] | One we’re not invited to, Hilda. | 我们没有受邀 希尔达 |
[02:41] | If they didn’t want us to come in, they should have locked the door. | 他们如果不希望我们进去 就应该把门锁上 |
[02:44] | -Thirty-one, thirty-two, thirty-three… -31、32、33… | -Thirty-one, thirty-two, thirty-three… |
[02:47] | [laughing] | |
[02:49] | [gasps] | |
[02:51] | We’ve been made, lads. Scatter! | 我们被发现了 兄弟们 快散开 |
[02:53] | [tense music] | |
[03:03] | Don’t worry, we mean you no harm. | 别担心 我们没有恶意 |
[03:05] | We heard a party | 我们听到你们在狂欢 所以想来问你们饿不饿 |
[03:06] | and we wanted to ask you if you were hungry. | |
[03:08] | We’re selling broth. | 我们是卖蔬菜汤的 我们想问你们一件事 |
[03:10] | [coughs] We want to ask you something. | |
[03:13] | Are you naughty kids? | 你们是坏孩子吗? |
[03:16] | -No. | -No. -不 -不 |
[03:17] | -I don’t think so. -Told you. | -应该不是 -我就说吧 |
[03:19] | You shouldn’t sneak up on people… | 不要这样吓人 |
[03:21] | -Sorry, force of habit. -[screams] | 抱歉 这是我的习惯 |
[03:23] | We’ve never noticed this house before. | 我们之前都没注意到这间房子 |
[03:25] | Who are you guys? | 你们是谁? |
[03:26] | I’m Kertasnikir but you can call me Kert. | 我叫科特斯尼克 但叫我科特就好 |
[03:31] | These grumpy fellas and I are the 13 Yule Lads. | 我跟这几位坏脾气的家伙 是十三个圣诞小子 |
[03:36] | But there’s only seven of you. | 但是你们只有七个人 |
[03:39] | We work in shifts. | 我们会轮流值班 |
[03:42] | What sort of work? | 你们是做什么的? |
[03:44] | We find kids that are… | 我们会找出… |
[03:47] | naughty. | 坏孩子 |
[03:49] | What do you want with naughty kids? | 你们找坏孩子要做什么? |
[03:51] | What’s with all the questions? | 你怎么有这么多问题? 她天性好奇 |
[03:53] | [chuckles] She’s a naturally curious person. | |
[03:56] | To a fault… | 有点过头了 |
[03:57] | It’s fine, Pvorusleikir. They’re good kids, we can tell them. | 没事的 波斯利克 他们是好孩子 我们可以告诉他们 |
[04:02] | Not until they’re been triple-checked. | 我们得先再三确认 |
[04:07] | [Ketkrokur] Have you ever thrown rocks | 你们对邻居的窗户 |
[04:08] | and/or heavy sticks at your neighbor’s window? | 丢过石头或是大树枝吗? |
[04:11] | [screams] | |
[04:12] | Or swiped a shilling from your mom’s purse? | 你们偷过妈妈皮包里的钱吗? |
[04:16] | Or you ever whisper “I hate you” | 你们有没有在奶奶养的 最高大的羊耳边 |
[04:20] | in the ear of your grandma’s tallest sheep? | 轻声对它说过“我恨你”? |
[04:23] | That’s oddly specific. [blows] | 这也太具体了 |
[04:27] | But no. | 但没有 |
[04:28] | [groans] | |
[04:29] | I don’t think we’ve done any of those things. | 这些事我们应该都没做过 |
[04:31] | Okay, so here’s the story… | 好吧 是这样的… |
[04:33] | But you did bring a troll rock into the city, Hilda. | 但你曾经把巨魔石带进城内 希尔达 |
[04:37] | [all gasp] | |
[04:38] | David, that was you. | 大卫 那是你 |
[04:40] | Oh, yeah. All worked out in the end though. | 对 但问题后来也解决了 |
[04:43] | No harm done. | 没人受到伤害 |
[04:45] | [groans] | |
[04:46] | Anyway, we’re in charge of making sure kids get candy | 总之呢 我们是负责在桑斯坦斯尔树 |
[04:50] | on the morning after the Sonstansil Tree blooms. | 开花后隔天早上发糖果给孩子的人 |
[04:53] | But there’s not enough candy for every child | 但我们没有足够的糖果 来发给每一个孩子 |
[04:56] | so we skip the ones who are naughty. | 所以我们会跳过坏孩子 |
[05:00] | Oh, thank goodness. | 谢天谢地 |
[05:01] | If you’re good kids like you say, | 你们如果真的是好孩子 |
[05:04] | then how about you prove it by spotting the naughty kids for us? | 那你们就用行动证明 帮我们找出坏孩子吧? |
[05:10] | I don’t know. | 这样不太好 |
[05:11] | I don’t feel right judging people like that. | 我不想随意评断别人 希尔达? |
[05:14] | [clear throats] Hilda? | |
[05:16] | I’m sorry, but we’re going to be late. | 抱歉 但我们要来不及了 |
[05:23] | We’re on our way to the Trolberg Winter Festival. | 我们要去特洛尔堡冬季嘉年华摆摊 |
[05:25] | Would you like to come along? | 你们要不要一起去? |
[05:26] | Will there be naughty kids? | 那里会有坏孩子吗? |
[05:28] | All the kids in Trolberg will be there but I can’t promise any are naughty. | 全特洛尔堡的小朋友都会去 但我没办法保证一定有坏孩子 |
[05:32] | But I can promise there will be loads of amazing food! | 我只能保证会有很多好吃的食物 |
[05:34] | [all gasp] | |
[05:35] | Here we go. | 我们走吧 |
[05:36] | [laughing] | |
[05:38] | [horn blares] | |
[05:39] | Oops. Sorry boys, shift change. | 抱歉 各位 该换班了 |
[05:44] | -Sorry. -[groaning] | 抱歉 |
[05:59] | Why don’t you get to rest like the others? | 你为什么不像其他人一样能休息? |
[06:00] | Oh, I was the first lad. | 我是排行第一的 |
[06:03] | It’s kind of like being the oldest brother. | 就像是大哥一样 |
[06:05] | Got to look out for the young ones. [chuckles] | 我得照顾这些弟弟 |
[06:07] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[06:10] | Knock it off, lads, we’ve got work to do. | 别闹了 两位 我们有事要做 |
[06:12] | Split up and look for any naughties, ne’er-do-wells, | 分头去找坏孩子、小流氓 |
[06:15] | and any no good nicks nicking knickknacks. | 还有不良分子 真美 我妈一定会很喜欢这个 |
[06:25] | Wow. Beautiful. My mom would love this. | |
[06:30] | Oh, dear. | 天啊 |
[06:32] | Tips, remember? | 我们会有小费 记得吗? 快滚 臭老鼠 |
[06:34] | -[chuckles] -Scram, you little rat! | |
[06:39] | Steer clear of that blue-haired girl, she’s a witch in sheep’s clothing. | 离那个蓝发女孩远一点 她其实是女巫 |
[06:44] | I’m not afraid of her. | 我才不怕她呢 |
[06:45] | -Aw! -You ought to be! | 你应该要怕她 看谁才是胆小鬼 |
[06:47] | [laughing] | |
[06:50] | [scoffs] We’ll see who’s afraid. | |
[06:59] | Ba-ba. | |
[07:02] | [screeching] | |
[07:05] | [blabbering] | |
[07:09] | [thumping] | |
[07:13] | [whimpers] | |
[07:27] | [David] Roll up! Roll up! | 大家快来 |
[07:28] | Get your hot veggie broth here! | 这里有热腾腾的蔬菜汤! |
[07:31] | Hot broth! The secret ingredient is… | 美味蔬菜汤的秘方就是… |
[07:33] | [shushes] | |
[07:35] | I was going to say love. | 我要说是“爱” |
[07:38] | Oh, sorry. | 真抱歉 (小费) |
[07:41] | -Hmm… -[clanking] | |
[07:43] | Look, Hilda! | 看啊 希尔达 |
[07:44] | There’s plenty here for your mom’s present. | 这些小费一定够你买礼物了 |
[07:46] | That’s the power of the Sparrow Scout vegetable broth. | 麻雀童子军蔬菜汤就是这么厉害 |
[07:49] | Careful, Twig, it’s still hot. | 小心点 枝枝 还很烫 |
[07:51] | [groans] | (枝枝) (麻雀童子军蔬菜汤) |
[07:53] | No luck with the naughties? | 没找到坏孩子吗? |
[07:54] | Not a one. They hide their tracks well. We might have to do double shift, lads. | 一个都找到 他们很会躲 我们或许得加班了 兄弟们 |
[07:59] | [all groan] | |
[08:01] | You’re not going to finish this, are you? | 你们应该不会用完这个吧? 不会吧? |
[08:03] | Uh… No? | |
[08:09] | [retches] | |
[08:11] | Just between you and me, I think your candle’s gone bad. | 偷偷跟你说 你们的蜡烛好像变质了 那你要不要喝点蔬菜汤? |
[08:14] | Hmm. Would you like to try some vegetable broth instead? | |
[08:18] | I don’t know. | 我不确定 我通常不吃蜡制品以外的东西 |
[08:18] | I don’t usually trust food that isn’t candle-based. | |
[08:21] | Just try it. It’s on me. | 你就喝喝看吧 我请客 |
[08:25] | [slurping, gasps] | |
[08:27] | Oh, my, my, my! That is delightful. | 天啊 太好喝了 |
[08:31] | It’s splendifurous, it’s fabby-dabby-do-so. | 这真是宇宙霹雳无敌好喝 |
[08:34] | What’s in it? | 里面有什么食材? |
[08:36] | -Love. -No, no, seriously. | -用爱 -不 说真的 |
[08:40] | Chopped garlic, a pinch… | 蒜末、一点… |
[08:41] | -David! | -David! -大卫! -大卫! |
[08:43] | Secret recipe, eh? Fair enough. | 秘密配方啊? 那好吧 我们要12碗 6碗外带 |
[08:46] | [giggles] We’ll take 12 bowls, 6 to go. | |
[08:50] | Great. That’ll be 22.50. | 太好了 这样总共是22,5元 |
[08:53] | Oh, well, the thing about that is… | 这个嘛 是这样的… 我的靴子里也没东西 |
[08:58] | Uh, I also don’t have anything in my boots. | |
[09:00] | Or my hat. | 帽子里也是 |
[09:02] | The lining of my coat is devoid of cash. | 我外套的内层口袋也都没有钱 你耳朵后面这是什么? |
[09:05] | -[sighs] -And what’s this behind your ear? | |
[09:08] | Nothing. | 什么也没有 |
[09:10] | Fine. We’ll give it to you. | 好吧 就算我们请客 |
[09:12] | Oh, very kind of you. Naughties, you are not. | 你人真好 你绝对不是坏孩子 |
[09:17] | But, Hilda! | 希尔达 |
[09:18] | We have all day tomorrow to make more tips. | 我们明天还可以赚一天的小费 |
[09:26] | Careful, it’s hot. | 小心点 很烫 |
[09:28] | -Ow! -Aw! | |
[09:30] | I landed it right in the bowl! | 我打中碗了 |
[09:32] | -[groaning] -[grunting] | |
[09:35] | Get down! We’re under attack! | 趴下!我们被攻击了! |
[09:40] | If you want naughty, you’ve just got it. | 你要找的坏孩子来了 |
[09:43] | Trevor’s the worst. | 特雷弗最坏了 |
[09:45] | Is that so? | 真的吗? |
[09:46] | Maybe not the worst, but he does a lot of mean things. | 他或许不是最坏的 但他常常做坏事 |
[09:52] | -[Frida] Oh, no! -The broth! | -不! -蔬菜汤! |
[09:54] | Case in point. | -看吧 -他一定是被他妈教坏的 |
[09:55] | He must get it from his mom. | |
[09:56] | She’s Queen Naughty. | 她是大坏人 |
[09:58] | -Adults can be naughty? -Why not? | -大人也有坏的吗? -怎么会没有? |
[10:01] | -Sometimes. -Absolutely. | -有时候 -那当然 |
[10:04] | This is the best news I’ve heard in years! | 这是我近年来听过最棒的消息了 |
[10:07] | Well, he was a great help. | 他竟然没帮我们的忙 |
[10:12] | We’ve got to stand up to Trevor or he’ll never give us peace. | 我们得对抗特雷弗 否则他永远不会放过我们 |
[10:19] | Stop it, Trevor! | 住手 特雷弗 |
[10:21] | [Trevor] Oh, we’re the Sparrow Scouts. | 我们是麻雀童子军 |
[10:23] | Come buy our boring broth made of dirty roots and mold. | 快来买无聊的蔬菜汤 是用脏树根和霉菌煮的 |
[10:26] | Hey! Mushrooms are a fungus, not a mold! | 嘿 蘑菇是真菌 不是霉菌 |
[10:30] | -[thuds] -Ugh. | |
[10:31] | I’ve been hit! | 我中弹了! |
[10:32] | [groaning] | |
[10:36] | Perhaps that was not the best plan. | 这计划好像不太妥当 |
[10:39] | [Kert] Fire away! | 发动攻击! |
[10:40] | Surprise! | 惊喜! |
[10:43] | Run for it! | 快逃 |
[10:44] | -[groaning] -[grunting] | |
[10:46] | [boy] Over here! | 快来这里 |
[10:47] | [grunting] | |
[10:49] | [Kert] You naughty savages. | 你们这些小坏蛋 |
[10:53] | Looks like the naughty kids get snowballs instead of candy. | 看来坏孩子只会得到雪球 而不是糖果 |
[10:56] | Serves them right. | 他们活该 |
[11:01] | [sighs] So much for getting Mom’s present. | 我没办法买礼物送我妈了 |
[11:14] | Hilda, can you please stop leaving used tea bags on the counter? | 希尔达 你可以别再把 用过的茶包放在流理台上了吗? |
[11:18] | They stain the tile. | 瓷砖会染上色的 |
[11:19] | Sorry, Mom. Won’t happen again. | 抱歉 妈 我不会再犯了 |
[11:21] | That’s what you said last time. | 你上次也是这样说的 |
[11:23] | [sighs] She’s right, you know. | 她说得没错 |
[11:25] | What? That it stains the tile? | 什么?瓷砖会染色吗? |
[11:26] | That you leave a mess. | 你常把环境搞得一团乱 |
[11:28] | Or messes. Plural. | 甚至是好几团乱 |
[11:30] | You don’t see me leaving stuff laying around. | 像我就不会到处乱丢东西 |
[11:33] | That’s because you take everything. | 那是因为你能带着所有东西 |
[11:35] | At least no one has to clean up after him. | 至少不需要有人整理他造成的脏乱 |
[11:38] | I get so tired of watching your poor mom scrub the counters | 我光是看你可怜的妈妈清流理台 |
[11:41] | that I have to take a nap. | 就累到想睡了 |
[11:45] | [Mom] Good night, Hilda. | 晚安 希尔达 |
[11:47] | Good night, Mom. | 晚安 妈 |
[11:48] | I’m sorry about all the mess around the house. | 很抱歉 我常把家里弄得一团乱 |
[11:50] | I’ll be better about cleaning up after myself. Really. | 我会更努力维持环境清洁的 是真的 |
[11:53] | That’s good. | 太好了 |
[11:54] | Because if you aren’t, Gryla will get you. | 不然你就会被食人魔格瑞拉抓走 |
[11:57] | Who? | 谁啊? |
[11:58] | I’m only joking. | 我只是在开玩笑 |
[11:59] | It’s an old winter tale about an ogre who comes after naughty children | 在古老的冬季传说中 有个食人魔会在 |
[12:03] | on the night the Sonstansil Tree lights up. | 桑斯坦斯尔树亮起那晚抓走坏孩子 |
[12:08] | Do you think I’m naughty? | 你觉得我是坏孩子吗? |
[12:10] | Of course not, sweetheart. | 当然不是了 宝贝 |
[12:12] | You’re a good girl. | 你是好孩子 |
[12:13] | Sure, you do the wrong thing sometimes, but we all do. | 虽然你有时候会做错事 但每个人都会犯错 |
[12:16] | That doesn’t make us bad people. | 这并不代表我们是坏人 |
[12:18] | It just makes us people. | 只代表我们是凡人 再多说一点食人魔格瑞拉的事 |
[12:20] | Hmm. So tell me more about this Gryla ogre. | |
[12:24] | She’s an ogress of sorts. | 它是个女食人魔 |
[12:27] | No one knows exactly where she lives | 没人知道它确切住在哪里 |
[12:29] | and few have ever seen her face, | 几乎没人见过它的真面目 |
[12:31] | but legend says she sniffs out naughty children | 但据传它能闻到哪里有坏孩子 |
[12:34] | and she turns them into stew. | 再把他们拿去熬汤 |
[12:37] | That’s terrifying! | 太可怕了 |
[12:39] | Tell me more. | 再多说一点 |
[12:41] | It’s late. | 已经很晚了 |
[12:42] | But I’ll find my old book of winter tales and show you tomorrow. | 我去把冬季传说的书找出来 明天再拿给你看 |
[12:46] | Get some sleep. | 好好休息 |
[12:47] | [door opens, closes] | |
[12:55] | [snoring] | |
[12:58] | [Trevor screaming] | |
[12:59] | [gasps] Trevor? | 特雷弗? |
[13:01] | What have I told you about screaming in the middle of the night? | 我不是说过 不要在大半夜的时候尖叫吗? |
[13:04] | [gasps, screaming] | |
[13:07] | [whistling] | |
[13:14] | Aha! See? | 看吧? |
[13:16] | You left a tea bag on the counter too. | 你也把茶包放在流理台上了 |
[13:18] | -That’s a double standard. -Hilda, me doing it once isn’t the same | -你这样是双重标准 -希尔达 我只犯了一次 |
[13:21] | as you doing it dozens of times. | 但你犯了好几十次 |
[13:23] | -Dozens? -Hundreds, even. | -好几十次? -其实是好几百次 |
[13:25] | According to my ledger. | 我这里有记录 |
[13:30] | [clicks tongue, grunts] | |
[13:33] | Long night? | 你昨晚很累吗? 我每天晚上都很累 |
[13:34] | [slurps] They’re all long. | |
[13:37] | The other lads are still sleeping. | 我的其他兄弟还在睡 |
[13:39] | Bums, they are. | 真是没用 |
[13:40] | Hey. Trevor’s mom’s stall is closed. | 嘿 特雷弗的妈妈没来摆摊 真奇怪 |
[13:43] | [Hilda] Hmm… That’s odd. | |
[13:46] | I guess that means Trevor won’t be here to pelt us with snowballs again. | 这样特雷弗应该就不会 再来丢雪球攻击我们了 |
[13:49] | Hey, our tips. Hilda! | 嘿 我们的小费 希尔达 这些应该够你买礼物了 |
[13:51] | There might be enough in here for that gift. | |
[13:53] | Oh, you don’t have to buy me anything. | 你不需要买礼物送我 |
[13:56] | It’s for my mom. | 我是要送我妈 |
[13:57] | I want to give her something nice even though she irks me sometimes. | 我想要送个好礼物给她 虽然她有时候很烦人 |
[14:00] | Like this morning… | 她今天早上… 她很坏吗? |
[14:01] | Oh. She’s naughty? | |
[14:04] | It more that she gets mad at me | 应该说她不准我做某些事 |
[14:06] | for doing the same things she does sometimes. | 但她自己有时候也会做 |
[14:08] | It’s confusing, but it’s not… | 我觉得很混乱 不过并不… |
[14:10] | Greetings, my fellow Trolbergians. | 各位特洛尔堡的朋友 大家好 |
[14:13] | According to our latest gardening calculations, | 根据我们最新的预估结果 |
[14:16] | we expect a full bloom within the next 24 hours. | 应该在24小时内就会开花了 |
[14:20] | We’ll see you all back here for the party. | 我们就派对上见了 |
[14:23] | -Hooray! -[cheering] | -好耶! -好耶! |
[14:26] | I’m so excited to see all those flowers bloom. | 我好期待能看到开花 |
[14:28] | There you go. | 给你 |
[14:29] | Hmm. Almost enough for that snow globe. | 只差一点就能买那个雪花球了 |
[14:32] | Where did Kert go off to? | 科特去哪里了? |
[14:42] | [cracking] | |
[14:43] | [explodes] | |
[14:46] | [foreboding music] | |
[14:56] | -What’s this? -[Hilda] It’s a present for Mom. | -这是什么? -这是我要送妈的礼物 |
[14:58] | I was hoping to have enough to get her the real thing | 我本来想买这个雪花球送她的 |
[15:00] | but, if not, this will have to do. | 但如果买不起 就只能送这个了 |
[15:02] | I’m sure she’ll love it either way. | 她应该还是会很开心 |
[15:04] | [Mom] Hilda, darling, I found that story about Gryla for you. | 希尔达 亲爱的 我找到食人魔格瑞拉的故事了 |
[15:07] | Be out in a minute, Mom! | 我马上就出去 妈 |
[15:09] | Help me hide this. | 帮我把这个藏起来 |
[15:11] | -[groaning] -[rumbling] | |
[15:12] | Mom? Mom, is everything okay? | 妈 你还好吗? |
[15:16] | Mom? | 妈? |
[15:17] | Oh, no! | 糟糕 |
[15:25] | [Hilda] Mom? | 妈? 她不可能一声不响就走掉 |
[15:26] | [gasps] She wouldn’t just leave. | |
[15:31] | What is it, Twig? | 怎么了 枝枝? (《异域冬季传说》) |
[15:35] | Is that Kertasnikir? | 这是科特斯尼克吗? |
[15:39] | “According to legend, the Yule Lads work for the ogress Gryla. | “传说中 圣诞小子是食人魔格瑞拉的手下 |
[15:43] | [Hilda] All year long, they work to prepare | 他们一整年都在做准备 |
[15:44] | for when she awakes from her seasons-long slumber. | 等它从长眠中苏醒 |
[15:47] | In order to satisfy her hunger, and not become the meal themselves, | 为了满足它的食欲 让自己逃过一劫 |
[15:51] | they wait until just before she wakes | 他们会等到它快要醒来之前 |
[15:53] | to gather the main ingredient for her grand feast. | 开始搜集它大餐的主要食材 |
[15:56] | Naughty children.” | 坏孩子” 科特骗了我们 |
[15:59] | [gasps] Kert was lying! | |
[16:02] | And now he’s got my mom and probably Trevor too. | 他把我妈抓走了 特雷弗可能也是 |
[16:04] | Oh, no, no, this is all my fault. | 糟糕 这全都是我的错 |
[16:07] | You know these lads? | -你认识他们吗? -对 |
[16:08] | Yes. And I think I know where we can find them. | 我大概知道他们在哪里 |
[16:11] | Tontu, we need to hurry. | 通图 我们得动作快 |
[16:12] | We’ll get Frida and David on the way. | 我们要先去找弗丽达和大卫 |
[16:14] | Oh, you promised we wouldn’t use the Nowhere Space for everyday travel. | 你答应过我 不会随便利用无名空间旅行 |
[16:18] | Is it every day that my mom would be captured by a bunch of hooligans | 我妈被一群坏人抓走 要被拿去喂食人魔了 |
[16:21] | so she can be fed to an ogre? | 这样也叫随便利用吗? |
[16:23] | It’s not far from an average day. | 这种事确实经常发生 |
[16:28] | Well, I’ll, um… I’ll stay here and, you know, check for stray tea bags. | 我就待在这里 然后… 找找看有没有乱丢的茶包 |
[16:34] | [Mom] Let me go! Let me go! | 放我走 |
[16:39] | Well done, lads. This should be enough. | 做得好 兄弟们 这样应该就够了 |
[16:42] | We even made it with an hour to spare! | 我们还提早一个小时就准备好了 |
[16:45] | [all cheering] | |
[16:48] | Not so fast, Kertasnikir. | 先等一下 科特斯尼克 |
[16:51] | Or should I call you “Candle-Snatcher”? | 还是我应该叫你“窃烛者”呢? |
[16:54] | [gasps] | |
[16:56] | Me? A candle snatcher? | 我?窃烛者? |
[16:59] | Why, that’s just… [laughs] | 这… |
[17:02] | That’s just… That… | 那实在… |
[17:04] | Okay, fine. You got me. | 好吧 被你发现了 |
[17:05] | I am, in fact, naughty. | 我确实是… 坏人 |
[17:08] | [all gasping] | |
[17:10] | You’re not innocent either, Pvorusleikir, Ketkrokur, | 你们也不是好人 波斯利克、凯特寇罗克 |
[17:14] | or Stekkjarsaur, the sheep-harasser. | 还有扰羊者斯提克修尔 |
[17:17] | The sheep started it! | 是羊先烦我的 |
[17:19] | Come on, lads, the gig’s up. | 兄弟们 我们的事被发现了 |
[17:21] | Gryla caught me nicking candles and said she was going to eat me for it. | 食人魔格瑞拉发现我偷蜡烛 所以就说要把我吃掉 |
[17:26] | “Bit harsh”, I said. | 我说这样太过分了 |
[17:28] | She disagreed and told me naughty lads belonged in a stew pot. | 它不认同 还说坏人就该被丢进炖锅里 |
[17:32] | So I said, “I’ll find you two naughty lads if you spare me.” | 所以我就说 如果它愿意放过我 我就去找两个坏人给它 |
[17:35] | Then she tried to cook-up me and Ketkrokur here | 然后它就想把我和凯特寇罗克煮来吃 |
[17:39] | but we promised her four lads if she spared us. | 但我们答应要找四个坏人给它 换取我们的性命 |
[17:43] | And so on, and so on, but she never let anyone of us go. | 我们就一直这样交易下去 但它却不放过我们 |
[17:47] | Greedy one, that Gryla is. | 食人魔格瑞拉真的很贪婪 |
[17:49] | She finally got wise to the scheme and ate lads 14 through 21. | 它后来想通了 就把第14个到第21个兄弟吃掉了 |
[17:53] | Been using us as her eyes and ears ever since. | 之后就一直利用我们当它的眼线 |
[17:55] | But let’s get one thing straight, | 但是我得声明 |
[17:59] | we take no pride in our work. | 我们并不以这些事为荣 |
[18:01] | We’re bound to it, cursed by our own naughtiness. | 这是注定的 我们天生就爱使坏 |
[18:09] | None of you are naughty. | 你们都不是坏人 |
[18:11] | You just did some naughty things like stuffing my mother in a sack. | 你们只是做了些坏事 例如把我妈装进布袋里 |
[18:16] | But you can make them right and I’ve got an idea how. | 但你们可以弥补过错 我想到了一个好方法 |
[18:19] | The veggie broth? | 蔬菜汤? |
[18:21] | You liked it well enough, right? Why shouldn’t Gryla? | 你们不是很喜欢吗? 食人魔格瑞拉不会不喜欢吧? |
[18:26] | [indistinct chatter] | |
[18:30] | [all grunt] | |
[18:31] | We like you and we like your broth, | 我们很喜欢你们 也很喜欢你们的蔬菜汤 |
[18:34] | so we’ll offer you a deal. | 所以我们愿意进行交易 |
[18:36] | Everyone will be safely returned to their homes if… | 我们愿意把所有人平安送回家 |
[18:41] | you show us how to make it. | 但你们得教我们蔬菜汤的做法 |
[18:44] | No deal! | 不可能 |
[18:45] | We are not revealing the secret ingredient. | 我们是不会公开秘方的 |
[18:48] | No, David, this situation is different. | 不对 大卫 现在状况不一样 |
[18:50] | How come it’s okay now? | 为什么现在就可以公开? |
[18:52] | You got yourself a deal. | 就这么说定了 |
[18:53] | [whistling] | |
[18:56] | ♪ Erik, you’ve been a good boy this year ♪ | 艾瑞克 你今年很乖 |
[18:59] | [whistling] | |
[19:00] | [growling] | |
[19:04] | [panting] | |
[19:08] | [barking] | |
[19:10] | [light music] | |
[19:18] | [inaudible] | |
[19:20] | Ugh. | |
[19:23] | [snoring] | |
[19:45] | [calm music] | |
[19:55] | Everybody ready? | 都准备好了吗? |
[19:56] | She’s coming! | 它来了 |
[19:58] | -[rustling] -[growling] | |
[20:05] | [thumping] | |
[20:11] | [ominous music] | |
[20:20] | [gasping] | |
[20:38] | It worked! | 成功了 开花了!快看! |
[20:40] | [gasps] | |
[20:43] | [Frida, David] Wow. | |
[20:44] | [light music] | |
[20:50] | [gasps] The tree! Look! | |
[20:54] | [man] Oh, it’s beautiful. | 太美了 |
[20:57] | [indistinct chatter] | |
[21:04] | You didn’t tell me that they glow. | 你们没跟我说花会发光 |
[21:06] | [Hilda] They’re beautiful. | 真是太美了 |
[21:21] | [gasps] | |
[21:22] | Hilda? Hilda, where are you? | 希尔达 你在哪里? |
[21:25] | [Tontu] She’s safe at the bloom with David and Frida. | 她没事 她跟大卫和弗丽达一起去赏花了 |
[21:29] | -[panting] -[slurps] | |
[21:32] | [light music] | |
[21:46] | [Mom] Hilda! Over here! | 希尔达 我在这里 |
[21:48] | Mom! | 妈! |
[21:53] | I’m sorry, I don’t have a… | 抱歉 我没有… |
[21:55] | Hilda. You forgot this. | 希尔达 你忘了这个 |
[21:59] | I used my tips. You owe me so much candy. | 这是用我的小费买的 你这下欠我一大堆糖果 |
[22:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:08] | Happy Sonstansil, Mom. | 桑斯坦斯尔节快乐 妈 |
[22:10] | Oh, Hilda. | 希尔达 |
[22:14] | It’s beautiful. | 真是太美了 |
[22:28] | [light music] | |
[22:32] | [snoring] | |
[22:40] | [closing theme music] |