| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | Previously on Vikings… | 《维京传奇》前情回顾 | 
| [00:02] | Ragnar has returned. | 拉格纳回来了 | 
| [00:04] | I must leave for council. | 我得前往雷普顿的理事会 | 
| [00:05] | I cannot ignore my duties just because one man… | 我可不能为了区区一个人而荒废我的责任 | 
| [00:08] | He is not just one man! | 他不是个普通人 | 
| [00:09] | He is the history of his race. | 他代表着他们族人的历史 | 
| [00:11] | They’ll be looking for us. | 他们会搜寻我们 | 
| [00:12] | You think it’s possible we might be able to steal a boat? | 你觉得我们能偷到一条船吗 | 
| [00:15] | I didn’t come here to go back. | 我不会无功而返 | 
| [00:18] | It can only be you and me. | 只有你我二人共同谋事 | 
| [00:20] | You and me? | 你和我吗 | 
| [00:21] | I am taking Kattegat back. | 我要夺回卡德加特海峡 | 
| [00:23] | Aslaug isn’t fit to be queen. | 亚丝拉琪不够格当女王 | 
| [00:24] | Ubbe and Sigurd, are you going to kill them, too? | 乌比和西格德 你要把他们也杀了吗 | 
| [00:32] | Enough! | 停 | 
| [00:34] | These are my people. | 这些是我的子民 | 
| [00:35] | We made it. | 我们到了 | 
| [00:37] | No matter what they do to me, | 不管他们怎么对我 | 
| [00:38] | you have to act like a cripple, | 你都得表现得像个瘸子 | 
| [00:39] | and then they won’t feel threatened by you. | 这样他们就不会觉得你对他们有威胁 | 
| [00:41] | And what are they going to do to you? | 他们会对你做什么 | 
| [00:43] | Archers! | 弓箭手 | 
| [00:51] | ♪More♪ | 请赐予我♪ | 
| [00:52] | ♪Give me more♪ | ♪更多♪ | 
| [00:54] | ♪Give me more♪ | ♪更多♪ | 
| [00:57] | ♪If I had a heart I could love you♪ | ♪我若有心就会爱你♪ | 
| [01:02] | ♪If I had a voice I would sing♪ | ♪我若有声便会高歌♪ | 
| [01:08] | ♪After the night when I wake up♪ | ♪沉沉黑夜我将苏醒♪ | 
| [01:13] | ♪I’ll see what tomorrow brings♪ | ♪敢问明日将奈我何♪ | 
| [01:19] | ♪I… I… I…♪ | ♪我…我…我…♪ | 
| [01:25] | ♪If I had a voice I would sing♪ | ♪我若有声就会歌唱♪ | 
| [01:36] | Lagertha! | 拉葛莎 | 
| [02:21] | How strange, Lagertha, | 真奇怪 拉葛莎 | 
| [02:22] | that you should play the usurper. | 你竟然也会篡位 | 
| [02:25] | One woman against another. | 和另一个女人对打 | 
| [02:26] | It doesn’t quite fit with your reputation. | 这可配不上你的盛名啊 | 
| [02:28] | I was never the usurper. | 我从来都不是篡位者 | 
| [02:30] | Always the usurped. | 一直都是被篡位 | 
| [02:34] | You took my husband, my world, and my happiness. | 你抢走了我的丈夫 我的世界和我的幸福 | 
| [02:38] | The fact that you’re a woman | 你是女人 | 
| [02:40] | is neither here nor there. | 又怎样 | 
| [02:42] | I didn’t take your husband. He chose to be with me. | 我没有抢你的丈夫 是他选择了我 | 
| [02:45] | He didn’t choose. | 他没有选择 | 
| [02:46] | You’re a witch. | 你是个巫女 | 
| [02:48] | You bewitched him. | 你迷惑了他 | 
| [02:52] | If that’s what you want to believe, it’s up to you. | 你要是愿意这么想 随便你 | 
| [02:54] | I don’t disagree women can have power over men. | 我不觉得女人不能比男人强大 | 
| [02:57] | But it’s not always magical, is it, Lagertha? | 但这可不一定是因为魔法 不是吗 拉葛莎 | 
| [03:00] | In any case, | 不过无论如何 | 
| [03:02] | Ragnar is dead. | 拉格纳已经死了 | 
| [03:09] | You don’t know that. | 这你可不知道 | 
| [03:10] | I dreamed it. | 我梦到了 | 
| [03:12] | I warned him about his journey. | 我警告过他不要走这一趟 | 
| [03:15] | In my dream, his boats were sunk in a storm. | 在我梦里 他的船在暴风雨中沉没了 | 
| [03:18] | Ragnar died. | 拉格纳死了 | 
| [03:20] | So did my son, Ivar. | 我儿子伊瓦尔 也死了 | 
| [03:23] | But you don’t know that. | 但你不能确定 | 
| [03:30] | No. | 是的 | 
| [03:31] | I don’t know that for sure. | 我是不能确定 | 
| [03:33] | It was just a dream. | 这只是一个梦 | 
| [03:37] | And I have dreamed of taking back my home. | 我还梦到我夺回了我的家呢 | 
| [03:40] | I have dreamed it for a long time. | 我都梦了很久了 | 
| [03:44] | But if I have to fight for it, | 但如果我必须为此而战斗 | 
| [03:47] | then I will. | 我会全力以赴 | 
| [03:50] | Don’t worry. I could never fight you, Lagertha. | 别着急 我永远不会跟你战斗 拉葛莎 | 
| [03:53] | I am not my mother, nor yet my father. | 我不是我母亲 也不是我父亲 | 
| [03:57] | I would never win. | 我永远都赢不了 | 
| [04:03] | But still I have fulfilled my destiny. | 但我还是完成了我的使命 | 
| [04:06] | The gods foretold Ragnar would have many sons. | 诸神预示过拉格纳会有很多儿子 | 
| [04:10] | And I have given him those sons. | 我已经给他生了那么多儿子 | 
| [04:14] | I am as much a part of his saga, Lagertha, as you are. | 我也是他传奇的一部分 拉葛莎 与你一样 | 
| [04:24] | But now I renounce everything. | 但现在我要放弃一切 | 
| [04:29] | All I ask | 我只求 | 
| [04:31] | is safe passage. | 一路平安 | 
| [04:35] | All I ask is that you let me leave here in peace, | 我只求 你让我安全地离开这里 | 
| [04:40] | to go wherever the gods decide. | 让我去众神决定让我去的地方 | 
| [04:44] | And you shall have back your hearth and home… | 你可以拿回你的家和家园… | 
| [04:48] | With my blessing. | 我会祝福你 | 
| [04:51] | And my sons, | 而我的儿子们 | 
| [04:54] | when they hear how it was done, | 当他们了解事情的来龙去脉 | 
| [04:55] | will be grateful for the manner of it… | 只会觉得感恩… | 
| [05:00] | And not seek revenge. | 不会寻求复仇 | 
| [05:05] | I understand. | 我明白了 | 
| [05:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [05:56] | Where is Lagertha? | 拉葛莎在哪儿 | 
| [06:01] | I said, where is Lagertha? | 我问你 拉葛莎呢 | 
| [06:05] | You had best go home, Ubbe. | 你最好回家去 乌伯 | 
| [06:07] | And you, Sigurd. | 还有你 西格德 | 
| [06:09] | Go back to Kattegat. | 回卡德加特去 | 
| [06:12] | What has happened at Kattegat? | 卡德加特怎么了 | 
| [06:31] | Who are you? | 你是谁 | 
| [06:33] | My son and I have come to see a good friend, | 我儿子和我来见一位好友 | 
| [06:36] | King Ecbert. | 艾克伯特国王 | 
| [06:38] | I have no doubt that your King | 你们的国王 | 
| [06:39] | would like to know of our arrival. | 知道我们到来一定会很高兴 | 
| [06:42] | The King is not here. | 国王不在 | 
| [06:46] | I am still sure that he’d like to know | 那我也敢肯定他如果知道 | 
| [06:48] | that his good friend has been treated kindly. | 他的好友获得友善对待也会很高兴的 | 
| [06:59] | Let them in! | 让他们进来 | 
| [07:20] | Prince Aethelwulf, we may have captured… | 埃塞尔沃夫王子 我们可能抓住了… | 
| [07:22] | For the love of God! Do you not know who this is? | 老天爷 你们不知道这是谁吗 | 
| [07:25] | It’s Ragnar Lothbrok! | 他是拉格纳·罗斯布洛克 | 
| [07:28] | The King of the Northmen! | 北方人的国王 | 
| [07:31] | Seize him! | 抓住他 | 
| [07:56] | Who is that? | 那是谁 | 
| [07:58] | A cripple. | 一个残废 | 
| [08:50] | I don’t like you. | 我不喜欢你 | 
| [08:53] | Where are your warriors, hmm? | 你的战士们呢 | 
| [08:55] | There are no warriors. | 我没有战士 | 
| [08:56] | But you came with a raiding party. | 但你是带人来劫掠的 | 
| [08:58] | We found bodies on the beach. | 我们在海滩上发现了尸体 | 
| [09:00] | There must be more of you. Where are they? | 肯定还有更多你们的人 他们在哪 | 
| [09:04] | There is no one else. | 没有人了 | 
| [09:07] | Just my son, Ivar, and me. | 只有我儿子伊瓦尔和我 | 
| [09:11] | Ah, the cripple is your son. | 那个残废是你儿子啊 | 
| [09:13] | Yes. | 没错 | 
| [09:19] | Well, I don’t believe there is only you. | 我不相信只有你们两个 | 
| [09:24] | I killed everyone else. | 其他人我全都杀了 | 
| [09:28] | You must have found their bodies, too. | 你一定也发现了他们的尸体 | 
| [09:34] | Where is my son? | 我儿子呢 | 
| [09:35] | Don’t worry about him. | 别操心他 | 
| [09:37] | Don’t you worry about your sons? | 难道你不操心你的儿子吗 | 
| [09:39] | What do you know about my sons? | 我的儿子 你又了解多少 | 
| [09:43] | You’re an animal and you belong in a cage. | 你是只野兽 应该关在笼子里 | 
| [09:47] | And if it were up to me… | 如果要我决定… | 
| [09:49] | Where is your father? | 你父亲呢 | 
| [12:34] | The King! | 国王到 | 
| [12:38] | My lord. | 陛下 | 
| [12:46] | Father, I have news! | 父亲 我有消息要告诉你 | 
| [12:47] | Where is he? What have you done with him? | 他在哪 你对他做了什么 | 
| [13:19] | Leave. | 你出去 | 
| [13:24] | Leave. | 出去 | 
| [13:41] | What took you so long? | 你怎么花了这么久 | 
| [13:55] | What is it? | 怎么了 | 
| [13:57] | Why don’t you eat? | 你怎么不吃 | 
| [13:59] | I have not seen my son Ivar… | 我没看到我儿子伊瓦尔 | 
| [14:01] | For days. | 好几天了 | 
| [14:05] | I don’t even know if he’s alive. | 我甚至不知道他是不是还活着 | 
| [14:50] | I will not eat until my son does. | 我儿子没吃我就不吃 | 
| [14:56] | Your son | 你儿子 | 
| [14:58] | is also my guest. | 也是我的客人 | 
| [15:07] | Believe me, I will make sure that no harm comes to him. | 相信我 我保证不会伤害他 | 
| [15:15] | Make sure he’s well kept. | 照顾好他 | 
| [15:19] | Sire. | 陛下 | 
| [15:31] | What did he say? | 他说什么 | 
| [15:36] | He said thank you. | 他说谢谢 | 
| [15:43] | It was wrong of my son | 我儿子 | 
| [15:46] | to slaughter all your farmers and their families. | 杀死你所有的农夫和家人是不对的 | 
| [15:50] | But as you probably guessed, | 但我想你也猜到了 | 
| [15:52] | it was done under my orders. | 那是我的命令 | 
| [15:59] | It’s always better to get the worst things over straight away, | 最糟糕的部分还是先说清楚比较好 | 
| [16:02] | don’t you agree? | 对吗 | 
| [16:05] | Mea culpa. | 我的过失 | 
| [16:06] | Mea maxima culpa. | 我的大过失 | 
| [16:09] | It was my decision. | 那是我的决定 | 
| [16:12] | Of course, it was part of a larger | 当然了 那是一个更大更深远的 | 
| [16:15] | and bolder strategy. | 战略的一部分 | 
| [16:19] | But… | 但是 | 
| [16:21] | Well, none of that’s of your concern. | 其余的都和你无关了 | 
| [16:34] | On your previous visit… | 你上一次来 | 
| [16:37] | You left behind another son. | 还留下了另一个儿子 | 
| [16:43] | Fetch Magnus. | 叫马格纳斯来 | 
| [16:50] | Unfortunately, his mother, Queen Kwenthrith, | 不幸的是 他母亲 柯文斯瑞思女王 | 
| [16:53] | is no longer with us. | 已经不在了 | 
| [16:55] | But I’ve looked after the boy as if he were my own. | 但我对他视如己出 | 
| [17:01] | Come forward, boy. | 过来 孩子 | 
| [17:03] | Come, come. | 来吧 | 
| [17:08] | This is your son, Magnus. | 这就是你儿子 马格纳斯 | 
| [17:14] | Go on, Magnus. Speak to your father. | 去吧 马格纳斯 跟你父亲说说话 | 
| [17:21] | I have waited a very long time for this moment. | 我等这一刻已经很久了 | 
| [17:24] | My mother told me so much about you. | 我母亲跟我说了许多你的事 | 
| [17:28] | She told me I was like you, | 她说我很像你 | 
| [17:32] | and that one day I’d be famous like you. | 说有天我会和你一样闻名 | 
| [17:36] | And now I see you, | 现在见到了你 | 
| [17:38] | everything she told me was true. | 能看出来她说的都是真的 | 
| [17:42] | Everything about my life makes sense now. | 我的生命有了意义 | 
| [17:46] | Someone once explained to me | 有人曾跟我描述过 | 
| [17:49] | what a miracle is. | 什么叫奇迹 | 
| [17:53] | So now I understand, Magnus. | 见到你我才理解 马格纳斯 | 
| [17:57] | Your birth was a miracle. | 你的出生就是奇迹 | 
| [18:03] | A miracle? | 奇迹 | 
| [18:05] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [18:10] | Because I never had sex | 因为我从来没有 | 
| [18:13] | with your mother. | 和你母亲做过爱 | 
| [18:16] | All she ever did was piss on me. | 她一直瞧不上我 | 
| [18:25] | Perhaps you should leave us, Magnus. | 也许你该离开了 马格纳斯 | 
| [18:29] | Talk to him later, eh? | 下次再聊吧 | 
| [18:44] | You know, I had my doubts about that boy all along. | 其实 我一直对那孩子都有怀疑 | 
| [18:56] | Why have you taken so long to return? | 你为什么用了这么久才回来 | 
| [19:02] | It was part of a larger… | 那是一个更大 更深远的 | 
| [19:05] | and bolder strategy. | 战略的一部分 | 
| [19:47] | Where’s our mother? | 我们的母亲呢 | 
| [19:50] | She’s dead, Ubbe. | 她死了 乌伯 | 
| [19:52] | I killed her. | 我杀死了她 | 
| [19:55] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [19:57] | She took Kattegat away from me. | 她夺走了我的卡德加特 | 
| [19:59] | I wanted it back. | 我想要回来 | 
| [20:08] | Why didn’t you also have us killed? | 那为什么不把我们一起杀了 | 
| [20:11] | This was nothing to do with you. | 此事与你们无关 | 
| [20:14] | You are Ragnar’s sons. | 你们是拉格纳的儿子 | 
| [20:16] | It was not your fault | 你们的父亲 | 
| [20:18] | that your father was bewitched. | 被巫女迷惑不是你们的错 | 
| [20:22] | It was a mistake not to kill us. | 不杀我们才是错误 | 
| [20:26] | That’s a chance I was prepared to take. | 我愿意冒这个风险 | 
| [20:38] | Ubbe… | 乌伯 | 
| [21:16] | I don’t like to see you in a cage. | 我不想看见你被关在笼子里 | 
| [21:23] | What would you do if I let you out? | 如果我放你出来你会怎样 | 
| [21:28] | I would kill you. | 我会杀了你 | 
| [21:36] | Or not. | 也许不会 | 
| [21:38] | It is your decision, not mine. | 这是你说了算 和我无关 | 
| [21:41] | You have the power, not me. | 你才是掌权人 不是我 | 
| [21:48] | And you like power, don’t you? | 你喜欢权力 对吗 | 
| [21:53] | Well, I only like it | 我喜欢权力 | 
| [21:55] | because it allows me to do good things. | 仅仅因为它能让我做好事 | 
| [22:08] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [22:20] | I think I’ve used my power rather well. | 我觉得我将权力利用得相当好 | 
| [22:25] | For example, I’ve used it to unite all the small, | 举个例子 我用我的权力让所有纷争不断的 | 
| [22:29] | squabbling kingdoms of England into a single entity, | 英格兰小国联合成了一个整体 | 
| [22:34] | now capable of defending itself | 现在它能抵御一切 | 
| [22:36] | against any who might come to threaten or destroy it. | 威胁到它或可能摧毁它的敌人 | 
| [22:41] | Like me. | 比如我 | 
| [22:43] | I thought you came in search of good farming lands | 我认为你是来寻找上好的耕田 | 
| [22:46] | and that you wanted to find some way | 你想找到能让你的人民 | 
| [22:48] | that our peoples could live together | 团结一致 | 
| [22:50] | and mutually benefit. | 互惠互利的方法 | 
| [22:53] | so you thought by killing all of my people, | 于是你就想杀死我所有的子民 | 
| [22:56] | that was mutually beneficial, hmm? | 那样很互惠互利吗 | 
| [22:59] | No, no. | 不 不 | 
| [23:01] | Of course not. | 当然不 | 
| [23:02] | I’ve already expressed my deep regret. | 我已经表达了我深深的歉意 | 
| [23:11] | The fact is… | 事实上… | 
| [23:14] | It was the right idea at the wrong time. | 那不过是好的主意生不逢时而已 | 
| [23:19] | But I firmly and I absolutely believe | 但是我非常确信 | 
| [23:23] | that such accommodations will come to pass. | 那样的生活总有一天会实现 | 
| [23:27] | Perhaps even in my grandson’s time. | 或许在我的孙辈时期就能实现 | 
| [23:29] | In Alfred’s time. | 在阿尔弗雷德的时代 | 
| [23:43] | What do you want me to say? | 你想让我说什么 | 
| [23:49] | The truth. | 真相 | 
| [23:55] | Let’s go and do it now. | 我们走 现在就动手 | 
| [23:57] | Let’s go to the Great Hall and let’s finish her off. | 我们到大厅去亲手把她给解决了 | 
| [24:00] | If you want to do it, then do it. | 你想动手就去 | 
| [24:01] | But count me out. | 但别扯上我 | 
| [24:03] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 | 
| [24:06] | She wouldn’t have done it for us. | 她不会为了我们这么干 | 
| [24:08] | What? | 什么 | 
| [24:09] | Try to understand. She didn’t want us. | 你要搞清楚 她不想要我们 | 
| [24:12] | She never loved us. She only loved Ivar. | 她从没有爱过我们 她只爱伊瓦尔 | 
| [24:17] | Oh, yeah and Harbard. | 对 还有哈伯德 | 
| [24:19] | Yes, she loved Harbard all right. | 对了 她爱的是哈伯德 | 
| [24:23] | She made a fool of herself loving him. | 她像个傻瓜一样爱着他 | 
| [24:24] | You should have seen her! | 你该瞧瞧她那个样子 | 
| [24:25] | Ah, you forget I did see. | 你忘记了 我见过了 | 
| [24:29] | Do you think Harbard was a god? | 你觉得哈伯德是神吗 | 
| [24:32] | Was he a god, Ubbe? Or just a man? | 他是神吗 乌伯 还是只是个普通人 | 
| [24:34] | He took advantage. | 他不过是占了便宜 | 
| [24:36] | I guess that doesn’t matter either way. | 我猜想事到如今 那也无所谓了 | 
| [24:38] | She was still our mother! | 她仍然是我们的母亲 | 
| [24:45] | By the end she was a stranger to me. | 到最后她就像个陌生人 | 
| [24:50] | Was she a witch? | 她是女巫吗 | 
| [24:54] | We’ll never know. | 我们无从知晓 | 
| [24:59] | Lagertha must pay the price. | 拉葛莎必须付出代价 | 
| [25:03] | Let Ivar kill her if he wants to. | 如果伊瓦尔愿意就让他杀了她 | 
| [25:05] | If he’s still alive. | 前提是他还活着 | 
| [25:08] | What? | 什么 | 
| [25:09] | Both our parents may be dead. | 我们的父母可能都死了 | 
| [25:13] | We may have just become orphans, Sigurd. | 我们可能已经变成孤儿了 西格德 | 
| [25:17] | What are you laughing at? | 你笑什么 | 
| [25:19] | Our father isn’t dead, Ubbe. | 我们的父亲还没死 乌伯 | 
| [25:22] | Ragnar Lothbrok can’t die. | 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克是不会死的 | 
| [25:34] | For my people… | 对于我的子民… | 
| [25:36] | For the people outside of this villa, | 对于那些住在村外的人 | 
| [25:38] | and for most of them inside of it, too, for that matter, | 还有村里的很多人也会这么想 | 
| [25:45] | you are the most dangerous man on this earth. | 你可是全世界最危险的人 | 
| [26:12] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 | 
| [26:21] | Not entirely, no. | 不是很确定 不 | 
| [27:22] | You have to kill me. | 你得杀了我 | 
| [27:26] | Well, I have to decide your fate. | 我是必须要决定你的命运 | 
| [27:29] | Yes. | 没错 | 
| [27:32] | You sound like one of our gods. | 你这个样子和我们的神一样 | 
| [27:36] | Well, I’m not a god. God forbid. | 可惜我可不是什么神 | 
| [27:46] | The Seer told me | 先知曾告诉我 | 
| [27:48] | that I am fated to die | 我注定要在 | 
| [27:51] | the day the blind man sees me. | 盲人看见我的那天死去 | 
| [27:55] | But you… | 可你… | 
| [27:59] | You have to kill me. | 你必须得杀了我 | 
| [28:03] | Must we talk of death? | 我们一定要谈论死亡吗 | 
| [28:06] | Death has been uppermost on my mind | 死亡在我脑中 | 
| [28:10] | for a long time. | 早已盘旋很久了 | 
| [28:12] | You Vikings are incorrigible. | 你们维京人真是不可救药 | 
| [28:15] | You emerge from the womb | 你们自出生 | 
| [28:16] | with only one thing on your mind… | 就只想着一件事… | 
| [28:19] | How to die! | 如何死去 | 
| [28:22] | What of all the things in between? | 中间的事都去哪了 | 
| [28:30] | Are you talking about women? | 你是在说女人吗 | 
| [28:57] | We have a lot to talk about, you and I. | 我们有很多可谈的 你我二人 | 
| [29:12] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪里 | 
| [29:13] | Magnus… | 马格纳斯… | 
| [29:15] | It’s time for you to leave… | 你现在该离家… | 
| [29:18] | – And become a man. – But I don’t want to leave. | -出去做个男人了 -可我不想走 | 
| [29:20] | You have no choice. | 你别无选择 | 
| [29:24] | Here’s some food for your journey. | 这些路上吃 | 
| [29:27] | Double up the watch there! | 加倍防守 | 
| [29:29] | – Where shall I go? – Destiny will take you. | -我能去哪 -命运自有安排 | 
| [29:31] | And wherever you go, | 不论到哪里 | 
| [29:33] | you tell people that you are Magnus, | 告诉人们你是 | 
| [29:35] | the son of Ragnar Lothbrok. | 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克之子 | 
| [29:38] | And people will look after you. | 人们会照顾你的 | 
| [29:40] | You can’t make me go! Please! | 你不能让我走 求你了 | 
| [29:42] | I’m happy. I won’t go! | 我在这很幸福 我不想走 | 
| [29:47] | Start walking. | 快走 | 
| [29:48] | You start walking | 你快走 | 
| [29:50] | or you’re going to die. Do you understand? | 不然就是死 明白吗 | 
| [29:53] | But there’s animals in the woods. | 可林子里有野兽 | 
| [29:55] | There are animals in the villa. | 村里才有野兽 | 
| [29:57] | Now go. | 快走吧 | 
| [29:58] | Back in the shelter! | 退回到掩蔽处 | 
| [30:00] | Go! | 快走 | 
| [30:01] | Horses under cover! | 把马罩上 | 
| [30:04] | Aye, sir. | 是 长官 | 
| [30:31] | What if your God does not exist? | 万一你们的上帝不存在怎么办 | 
| [30:34] | My dear friend, what are you talking about? | 我亲爱的朋友 你这是在说什么呢 | 
| [30:37] | Your God, | 你们的上帝 | 
| [30:38] | my gods, | 我们的众神 | 
| [30:40] | what if they don’t exist? | 万一他们并不存在呢 | 
| [30:43] | Well, if God or the gods don’t exist, | 如果上帝或众神不存在 | 
| [30:46] | then nothing has meaning. | 那一切都不再有意义了 | 
| [30:48] | Or everything has meaning. | 或是说一切又有了意义 | 
| [30:50] | What on earth does that mean? | 这又是什么意思 | 
| [30:54] | Why do you need your God? | 你们为什么需要上帝 | 
| [30:58] | Well, if there were no gods, | 如果没有神明的话 | 
| [31:00] | then anyone could do anything, and nothing would matter. | 人人都可为所欲为 而凡事都无关紧要 | 
| [31:03] | You could do as you liked and nothing would be real | 人可以随心所欲但一切又都是虚无 | 
| [31:07] | and nothing would have meaning or value. | 不会再有什么有意义或价值的事情 | 
| [31:10] | So, even if the gods don’t exist, | 因此就算上帝当真不存在 | 
| [31:13] | it’s still necessary to have them. | 但我们依旧需要这样的人物设定 | 
| [31:17] | If they don’t exist, | 如果他们不存在 | 
| [31:19] | then they don’t exist. | 那他们就不存在 | 
| [31:20] | We have to live with it. | 我们必须接受现实 | 
| [31:22] | Ah, yes, but you don’t. | 是啊 但你不能 | 
| [31:24] | You don’t live with it. You only think of death. | 是你不能接受现实 你满脑子想着死 | 
| [31:27] | You only think of Valhalla. | 满脑子都是瓦尔哈拉殿堂 | 
| [31:30] | And all you think about is heaven! | 而你满脑子想着天堂 | 
| [31:35] | Which seems like a ridiculous place, | 天堂就像一个无稽之谈 | 
| [31:37] | where everybody is always happy. | 在那里 所有人都幸福 | 
| [31:40] | Valhalla is ridiculous! | 瓦尔哈拉殿堂才是无稽之谈 | 
| [31:42] | All the dead warriors | 所有牺牲的战士 | 
| [31:44] | get to fight again in the courtyard each morning, | 每天早上在庭院中重新战斗 | 
| [31:47] | and kill each other again. | 再次自相残杀 | 
| [31:50] | And then they all have supper together! | 然后一起享用晚餐 | 
| [31:54] | Then they are both ridiculous. | 这两个地方都很荒诞 | 
| [32:10] | Athelstan… | 艾塞斯坦… | 
| [32:12] | was a man of God. | 曾是个圣人 | 
| [32:18] | And now he is dead. | 可现在他死了 | 
| [32:28] | Tell me what happened. | 告诉我是怎么回事 | 
| [32:34] | Floki killed him. | 弗洛基杀了他 | 
| [32:38] | So your gods killed him. | 所以是你的众神杀了他 | 
| [32:39] | No, Floki killed him out of jealousy. | 不 是弗洛基出于嫉妒杀死了他 | 
| [32:42] | Because I loved Athelstan more than him. | 因为我爱艾塞斯坦胜过爱他 | 
| [32:51] | I was jealous, too. | 我也很嫉妒 | 
| [32:53] | When he chose to go back with you. | 当他选择追随你时 | 
| [32:57] | I felt his loss grievously, | 失去他让我心痛不已 | 
| [33:01] | as if he’d torn | 就好像他把 | 
| [33:04] | part of myself away | 我的一部分从我身上 | 
| [33:06] | from myself. | 硬生生扯下 | 
| [33:13] | He left because he loved me more. | 他离开是因为他更爱我 | 
| [33:17] | Well, then… | 那么… | 
| [33:19] | You should have protected him. | 你就应该好好保护他 | 
| [33:21] | He didn’t need protecting. | 他不需要保护 | 
| [33:23] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [33:24] | We needed him. | 是我们需要他 | 
| [33:26] | He never needed us. | 他并不需要我们 | 
| [33:27] | If he’d stayed here with me, he’d still be alive. | 如果他留在我身边 他就不会死 | 
| [33:30] | He had enemies here also. | 他在这里也有敌人 | 
| [33:32] | He belonged here with me. I would have protected him. | 他属于这里 跟随我 我会保护他 | 
| [33:35] | Who are you to say where he belonged? | 你有什么资格说他属于哪里 | 
| [33:39] | He chose to be with me. | 他选择追随我 | 
| [33:42] | He chose his path and that was with me. | 他选择了自己的道路 和我共进退 | 
| [33:44] | I am not to blame. | 我不该因此受到责难 | 
| [33:52] | Now who’s the one who’s not being honest? | 现在到底是谁不诚实 | 
| [34:07] | Tell me this. | 告诉我 | 
| [34:11] | Do you think he is with your gods | 你觉得和他在一起的是你的众神 | 
| [34:15] | or with mine? | 还是我的众神 | 
| [34:19] | It does not matter. | 这不重要 | 
| [34:23] | His death is on my conscience, | 为他的死而良心不安的是我 | 
| [34:27] | not yours. | 而不是你 | 
| [34:32] | And yours will be on mine. | 而你的死会让我良心不安 | 
| [34:37] | Even so… | 即使如此… | 
| [34:41] | You have to kill me. | 你必须杀了我 | 
| [35:10] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [35:15] | Oh, do not get up. | 别起来 | 
| [35:18] | I am Astrid. | 我是阿斯特德 | 
| [35:21] | We know who you are. | 我们知道你是谁 | 
| [35:23] | But why are you here? | 可是你来这里干什么 | 
| [35:27] | One day, I would like to change the way you look. | 有一天 我会让你改头换面 | 
| [35:33] | It is just an interest of mine. | 这是我的兴趣所在 | 
| [35:37] | What? | 什么 | 
| [35:39] | I am making it my business | 这现在是我的工作 | 
| [35:41] | to make friends with the sons of Ragnar. | 和拉格纳的儿子们交朋友 | 
| [35:47] | Forgive me, | 原谅我 | 
| [35:49] | Astrid. | 阿斯特德 | 
| [35:51] | – But I am afraid that we… – Yes. | -不过恐怕我们… -对 | 
| [35:55] | You should be afraid. | 你们应该害怕 | 
| [35:58] | That’s what I came to tell you. | 我过来就是要对你们说这些 | 
| [36:02] | If you touch a hair on Lagertha’s head… | 如果你们敢碰拉葛莎的一根汗毛 | 
| [36:05] | You are dead men. | 就死定了 | 
| [36:19] | Do you really think | 你真的认为 | 
| [36:21] | that if I am not afraid of Lagertha, | 我不惧怕拉葛莎 | 
| [36:23] | then I would be afraid of you? | 难道我会惧怕于你吗 | 
| [37:07] | It’s a great privilege to meet you again, Ragnar Lothbrok. | 很荣幸再次见到您 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克 | 
| [37:14] | Not every Saxon would agree. | 不是每个撒克逊人都这么觉得 | 
| [37:19] | I’m not every Saxon. | 我不是普通的撒克逊人 | 
| [37:30] | This is my son Alfred. | 这是我的儿子阿尔弗雷德 | 
| [37:33] | – He is the son… – I know. | -他是… -我知道 | 
| [37:37] | Without explanation. | 不用解释 | 
| [37:52] | You are Athelstan’s son. | 你是艾塞斯坦的儿子 | 
| [38:32] | “I have seen all the works that are done under the sun; | “我见日光之下所作的一切事 | 
| [38:39] | and, behold, all is vanity and vexation of spirit. | 都是虚空 都是捕风 | 
| [38:45] | I communed with mine own heart, saying, | 我心里议论 说 | 
| [38:48] | Lo, I am come to great estate. | 我得了大智慧 | 
| [38:54] | And I gave my heart to know | 我又专心察明 | 
| [38:57] | wisdom, and to know madness and folly: | 智慧 狂妄和愚昧 | 
| [39:02] | I perceived that this also is vexation of spirit. | 乃知道也是捕风 | 
| [39:09] | For in such wisdom is much grief, | 因为多有智慧 就多有愁烦 | 
| [39:13] | and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.” | 加增知识的 就加增忧伤” | 
| [40:26] | I cannot kill you, yet you must die. | 我不能杀了你 而你必须死 | 
| [40:32] | This much is certain. | 这是必然之事 | 
| [40:34] | The world demands it. But, uh, I cannot kill you. | 世界需要你死 但我不能杀了你 | 
| [40:44] | Then hand me over to King Aelle. | 那就把我交给埃勒国王 | 
| [40:48] | For we both know that he would take great pleasure in killing me. | 你我都知道他会很乐意杀了我 | 
| [40:52] | Then you can wash your hands of me. | 这样你的手就不会沾上我的血 | 
| [40:54] | My friend, I’d rather set you free. | 朋友 我宁愿放你走 | 
| [41:02] | My sons know that I have come to Wessex to see you. | 我儿子知道我到韦塞克斯来是为了见你 | 
| [41:07] | What do you think they’ll do once they hear of my death? | 你觉得他们听到我死了的消息会怎么做 | 
| [41:13] | They will come over here | 他们会冲到这里来 | 
| [41:15] | and they will rip the lungs out of all of you. | 把你大卸八块 | 
| [41:19] | There will be no escape. | 你无路可逃 | 
| [41:23] | They will avenge me. | 他们会为我报仇 | 
| [41:26] | I don’t doubt you. | 我丝毫不怀疑 | 
| [41:30] | We trust each other, yes? | 我们彼此信任吗 | 
| [41:35] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [41:41] | Then do this for me. | 那答应我这个要求 | 
| [41:45] | Let my crippled son Ivar go home. | 放我的瘸腿儿子伊瓦尔回家 | 
| [41:49] | He is obviously no threat to you. | 他对你毫无威胁 | 
| [41:53] | You arrange for a ship, for sailors. | 请你安排一艘船和几个水手 | 
| [41:56] | You just make sure my son gets home safely. | 确保我儿子安全到家 | 
| [42:01] | You have my word. | 一言为定 | 
| [42:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [42:04] | And… | 还有… | 
| [42:09] | In return? | 作为回报 | 
| [42:13] | I will tell my son Ivar to tell his brothers | 我会让伊瓦尔告诉他的兄弟们 | 
| [42:17] | that you did everything you could to save me. | 你已尽最大努力救我了 | 
| [42:21] | That you and I, we are sworn friends | 你和我 我们是心腹之交 | 
| [42:25] | and that King Aelle was solely responsible for my death. | 都是埃勒国王要置我于死地 | 
| [42:30] | That way, when my sons come back… | 这样的话 我儿子回来之时 | 
| [42:33] | And they will… | 他们会… | 
| [42:37] | They will spare you, | 他们会放过你 | 
| [42:39] | my friend… | 你是我的朋友 | 
| [42:42] | And they will take out all of their revenge on King Aelle. | 而他们会全力找埃勒国王报仇 | 
| [42:51] | Then do it. | 那就这样 | 
| [42:54] | Deliver me to Aelle. | 把我送到埃勒那里去 | 
| [43:30] | Don’t be afraid. | 别害怕 |