| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | Previously on Vikings… | 《维京传奇》前情回顾 | 
| [00:02] | You took my husband, my world, and my happiness. | 你抢走了我的丈夫 我的世界和我的幸福 | 
| [00:06] | I renounce everything. | 我要放弃一切 | 
| [00:10] | Where’s our mother? | 我们的母亲呢 | 
| [00:11] | She’s dead, Ubbe. | 她死了 乌伯 | 
| [00:12] | This was nothing to do with you. | 此事与你们无关 | 
| [00:13] | You are Ragnar’s sons. | 你们是拉格纳的儿子 | 
| [00:15] | It was a mistake not to kill us. | 不杀我们才是错误 | 
| [00:23] | I want to go here. | 我想去一个地方 | 
| [00:24] | To this sea. | 去那片海域 | 
| [00:25] | But I have to sail along your coastline to get there. | 但我必须沿着你的海岸线走才能到那里 | 
| [00:27] | Only if you allow me to come with you. | 除非我能和你们同往 | 
| [00:30] | Where is Ragnar? | 拉格纳在哪 | 
| [00:31] | King Ecbert handed him over to King Aelle, | 艾克伯特国王把他交给了埃勒国王 | 
| [00:34] | we will have to avenge him. | 我们必须为他复仇 | 
| [00:35] | We have something to tell you. | 我们有个消息要告诉你 | 
| [00:38] | Mother is dead. | 母亲死了 | 
| [00:39] | Lagertha killed her. | 拉葛莎杀了她 | 
| [00:41] | Lagertha is now Queen of Kattegat. | 现在卡特加特的王后是拉葛莎 | 
| [00:51] | ♪More♪ | 请赐予我♪ | 
| [00:52] | ♪Give me more♪ | ♪更多♪ | 
| [00:54] | ♪Give me more♪ | ♪更多♪ | 
| [00:57] | ♪If I had a heart I could love you♪ | ♪我若有心就会爱你♪ | 
| [01:02] | ♪If I had a voice I would sing♪ | ♪我若有声便会高歌♪ | 
| [01:08] | ♪After the night when I wake up♪ | ♪沉沉黑夜我将苏醒♪ | 
| [01:13] | ♪I’ll see what tomorrow brings♪ | ♪敢问明日将奈我何♪ | 
| [01:19] | ♪I… I… I…♪ | ♪我…我…我…♪ | 
| [01:25] | ♪If I had a voice I would sing♪ | ♪我若有声就会歌唱♪ | 
| [01:58] | What if it’s true? | 如果是真的呢 | 
| [02:01] | What? | 什么 | 
| [02:02] | What if Ragnar is dead? | 如果拉格纳真的死了呢 | 
| [02:07] | Ragnar can’t be dead. | 拉格纳不会死的 | 
| [02:09] | – But Ivar said… – Ivar didn’t see Ragnar die! | -但伊瓦尔说… -伊瓦尔没有看到拉格纳死 | 
| [02:12] | He wasn’t there! | 他不在 | 
| [02:25] | Oh, my Ragnar. | 我的拉格纳 | 
| [02:27] | My love. | 我的挚爱 | 
| [02:30] | I am sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [02:32] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 | 
| [02:33] | But, if he is dead, | 但是 如果他真的死了 | 
| [02:37] | what will you do? | 你准备怎么办 | 
| [02:41] | I must pick up the burden. | 我必须担起这个重任 | 
| [02:44] | The burden? | 重任 | 
| [02:47] | Of ruling. | 统治国家 | 
| [02:49] | Ragnar hated it. | 拉格纳讨厌统治 | 
| [02:51] | It weighed him down. | 他被统治之事压垮了 | 
| [02:54] | Perhaps it even killed him. | 也许就是统治害死了他 | 
| [02:58] | Then why do it to yourself? | 那你为什么还要做 | 
| [03:06] | I think Ragnar is looking at me, | 我觉得拉格纳在看着我 | 
| [03:09] | and I can’t disappoint him. | 我不能让他失望 | 
| [03:12] | Nor can I disappoint myself. | 也不能让自己失望 | 
| [03:15] | Or you. | 还有你 | 
| [03:16] | Or Torvi. | 还有托儿薇 | 
| [03:18] | Or any of the shield-maidens | 还有所有为我 | 
| [03:19] | who have died fighting at my side. | 战死的盾女 | 
| [03:22] | If I walked away now, | 如果我现在退缩 | 
| [03:25] | what would they say about me in Valhalla? | 她们在英灵殿会怎么说我 | 
| [03:44] | We have to prepare. | 我们必须做好准备 | 
| [03:48] | For what? | 为什么 | 
| [03:49] | The sons of Ragnar. | 拉格纳的儿子们 | 
| [03:51] | The sons of Ragnar will come to claim vengeance. | 拉格纳的儿子们会来报仇的 | 
| [03:55] | Not upon me. | 不会来找我 | 
| [03:57] | Only upon Aelle. | 只会去找埃勒 | 
| [03:59] | That was our agreement. | 这是我们的协议 | 
| [04:00] | Your agreement? | 你们的协议 | 
| [04:02] | With a pagan? | 和一个异教徒订下的吗 | 
| [04:03] | Yes. | 没错 | 
| [04:05] | Ragnar and I were alike in many ways. | 拉格纳同我有很多相似之处 | 
| [04:08] | I trusted him. | 我信任他 | 
| [04:11] | – He trusted me. – I’m not talking about Ragnar. | -他也信任我 -我不是在说拉格纳 | 
| [04:13] | I’m talking about his son. | 我是在说他的儿子们 | 
| [04:15] | Ivar? | 伊瓦尔 | 
| [04:17] | – He’s a cripple. – He’s a Viking! | -他是个瘸子 -他是个维京人 | 
| [04:20] | You made a huge mistake releasing him. | 你放他走就是个大错 | 
| [04:22] | – Don’t say that. – It’s true. | -别这么说 -事实就是如此 | 
| [04:25] | I mean, don’t contradict your father. | 我是说不要和你的父亲顶嘴 | 
| [04:32] | I care about your father, and I believe in him. | 我关心你的父亲 也深深地信任他 | 
| [04:36] | Yes, I know you do, | 我都知道 | 
| [04:38] | And I can never | 我也永远无法 | 
| [04:41] | totally express my gratitude to you. | 充分地表达出我对你的感激 | 
| [04:47] | But Aethelwulf is right. | 但埃塞尔沃夫说得对 | 
| [04:50] | The sons of Ragnar will doubtless | 拉格纳的儿子们毫无疑问 | 
| [04:52] | return to these shores. | 会回到我们的海岸 | 
| [04:54] | And there is no better man than you, | 而除你之外也再无更好的人选 | 
| [04:58] | my son, to raise an army | 我的儿子 你去召集军队 | 
| [05:01] | And make every preparation for our defense. | 为防守做好充分准备 | 
| [05:10] | And, uh, | 那么 | 
| [05:14] | What will you do, father? | 您要做什么呢 父亲 | 
| [05:19] | I’ll continue my lessons with alfred. | 我要继续教阿尔弗雷德了 | 
| [05:22] | The boy’s very responsible. | 这孩子非常有担当 | 
| [05:24] | He’s coming along nicely. | 一直都在进步 | 
| [05:43] | What are we going to do? | 我们该怎么办 | 
| [05:45] | – If father is dead… – Mother and father. | -如果父亲死了… -母亲和父亲都… | 
| [05:47] | I said “If.” | 我说了”如果” | 
| [05:50] | It is possible that Lagertha might change her mind | 拉葛莎或许会改变主意 | 
| [05:52] | about keeping us alive. | 不打算放过我们了 | 
| [05:54] | Of course she might. | 她当然会了 | 
| [05:56] | How can we trust her? | 我们怎么信得过她 | 
| [05:57] | We can’t. | 确实不能 | 
| [05:58] | But if we try and kill her, all furies will be released. | 可如果我们要去杀她 就会彻底激怒她 | 
| [06:03] | And who would support us? | 又会有谁能来帮我们呢 | 
| [06:07] | Mother and father. | 母亲和父亲都死了 | 
| [06:10] | I can’t believe it. | 我真的无法相信 | 
| [06:12] | Even if it is true about father, | 即使关于父亲的传言是真的 | 
| [06:15] | we must bide our time. | 我们必须要等待时机 | 
| [06:18] | We would be fools to give ourselves away so quickly. | 我们太早表明立场会是愚蠢之举 | 
| [06:25] | So, what about Ivar? | 那伊瓦尔怎么办 | 
| [06:28] | How do we control him? | 我们怎么控制他 | 
| [06:37] | You tell me, brother. | 你说呢 兄弟 | 
| [06:59] | Mother. | 母亲 | 
| [07:02] | Father. | 父亲 | 
| [07:06] | Father. | 父亲 | 
| [07:48] | – Welcome back! – Lagertha! | -欢迎归来 -拉葛莎 | 
| [08:15] | Today marks a new dawn for Kattegat. | 今天是卡德加特新的开始 | 
| [08:18] | For all of us. | 我们所有人新的开始 | 
| [08:20] | We do not know King Ragnar’s fate, | 我们不知道拉格纳国王的宿命为何 | 
| [08:23] | or whether he will ever return. | 不知他是否还会回来 | 
| [08:28] | You have not been ruled properly for a long time, | 你们长期以来没有得到妥善的治理 | 
| [08:32] | and many things have been neglected. | 许多地方都被忽略了 | 
| [08:35] | Kattegat has changed so much in the last few years. | 卡德加特过去几年变化很大 | 
| [08:38] | It has grown and flourished. By all account, | 发展蓬勃 据说各方公认 | 
| [08:41] | it is now the largest, richest trading center in Norway. | 这里已是挪威最大 最富裕的贸易中心 | 
| [08:46] | Which means, | 这也意味着 | 
| [08:47] | that others are bound to be envious of our success. | 自然会有外人觊觎我们的成就 | 
| [08:54] | And they must look at us and | 当他们看见我们的聚落 | 
| [08:56] | wonder why we make so little effort to protect ourselves. | 必然会纳闷为何我们的防御如此简陋 | 
| [09:00] | It is my belief that we should begin to build | 我相信 是时候开始在周围 | 
| [09:03] | fortifications, ditches and palisades, around this site. | 建造堡垒 壕沟和围栏了 | 
| [09:08] | And it is my hope, | 身为皇后 | 
| [09:10] | as your queen, that everyone, | 我希望所有人 | 
| [09:13] | men, women and children, | 无论男女老少 | 
| [09:16] | the fit and the wounded, | 健全或伤残 | 
| [09:19] | will contribute to this great work. | 皆能为伟大工程尽一份心力 | 
| [09:23] | Those who share my belief say “Aye.” | 赞同我的人 请叫”好” | 
| [09:27] | Aye! | 好 | 
| [10:03] | Welcome, Ivar. | 欢迎你 伊瓦尔 | 
| [10:05] | I’ve come here for justice. | 我为正义而来 | 
| [10:08] | Everyone knows that you killed my mother for no reason, | 众人皆知 你平白无故杀我母亲 | 
| [10:11] | except ambition. | 只为满足企图心 | 
| [10:14] | Therefore, I demand justice. | 因此 我要求伸张正义 | 
| [10:17] | – Ivar. – Don’t touch me, coward. | -伊瓦尔 -别碰我 懦夫 | 
| [10:25] | He is not a coward. | 他不是懦夫 | 
| [10:29] | But perhaps he understands some things that you don’t. | 或许他只是比你更了解现况 | 
| [10:34] | I understand everything perfectly. | 我了解得一清二楚 | 
| [10:39] | You murdered my mother | 你谋害了我母亲 | 
| [10:44] | in cold blood. | 没血没泪 | 
| [10:49] | I want revenge. | 我要复仇 | 
| [10:52] | I challenge you to single combat. | 我要和你单挑决斗 | 
| [11:03] | I refuse. | 我拒绝 | 
| [11:06] | You can’t refuse. | 你不能拒绝 | 
| [11:10] | I refuse to fight you, | 我拒绝和你决斗 | 
| [11:12] | Ivar Lothbrok, son of Ragnar. | 伊瓦尔·罗斯布洛克 拉格纳之子 | 
| [11:20] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [11:26] | I don’t want to kill you. | 我不想杀你 | 
| [11:34] | Who says you would kill me? | 谁说你会杀我 | 
| [11:37] | I do. | 我说的 | 
| [11:40] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [11:43] | Don’t fight me, then. | 那就别和我对战 | 
| [11:47] | I don’t care. Just as long as you know that one day, | 我无所谓 不过你要记住 总有一天 | 
| [11:52] | I will kill you, Lagertha. | 我会杀了你 拉葛莎 | 
| [11:57] | Your fate is fixed. | 你在劫难逃 | 
| [12:42] | Where are we, do you suppose? | 你觉得我们在哪里 | 
| [12:45] | Ispania. | 伊斯般那 | 
| [12:48] | About here. | 就在这附近 | 
| [12:53] | If we’re lucky. | 如果我们幸运的话 | 
| [12:57] | Or if the gods will it. | 或者众神降旨 | 
| [13:00] | Or have you forgotten about the gods, Rollo? | 你是不是已经忘了众神 罗洛 | 
| [13:09] | Do you think we’re lost, Floki? | 我们是不是迷路了 弗洛基 | 
| [13:12] | Oh, we are lost. | 我们迷路了 | 
| [13:16] | And so am I. | 我也是 | 
| [13:18] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思 | 
| [13:20] | I no longer know who I am. | 我不再知道自己是谁 | 
| [13:24] | Why I am here. | 身处何地 | 
| [13:26] | What my purpose is. | 要去往哪里 | 
| [13:28] | – You build boats. – It’s not enough. | -你造了船 -这还不够 | 
| [13:32] | I feel like an empty vessel. | 我觉得自己像被掏空了 | 
| [13:36] | I am hollow. | 空无一物 | 
| [13:39] | I need something to fill me up. | 我需要有东西填满我 | 
| [13:44] | I was so sick. I thought I was going to die. | 我那时病得很重 以为自己要死了 | 
| [13:49] | But I had time to think about everything. | 但我也有了思考的时间 | 
| [13:52] | About what I want from this life. | 思考自己此生的愿望 | 
| [13:56] | And I want a baby. | 我想要个孩子 | 
| [14:00] | – No, Helga. – Yes. | -不 海尔格 -是的 | 
| [14:03] | I need something more from this life. | 我此生有心愿未了 | 
| [14:05] | But not a child. | 但不是孩子 | 
| [14:07] | – Don’t you remember? – Of course I remember. | -你不记得了吗 -我当然记得 | 
| [14:10] | How would I not remember? | 我怎么可能忘了 | 
| [14:12] | There won’t be a “this time.” | 不会有什么”这一次”了 | 
| [14:15] | I have set my face against it. | 我坚决反对 | 
| [14:17] | I do not want another child. | 我不想再要一个孩子 | 
| [14:26] | What are you thinking about? | 你在想什么 | 
| [14:28] | I was just wondering | 我只是在想 | 
| [14:29] | if Bjorn Ironside is cursed, | 比约恩·艾恩赛德是不是被诅咒了 | 
| [14:34] | Like his father. | 就像他父亲 | 
| [14:37] | If we flounder, then the gods are surely displeased. | 如果我们挣扎 众神必然会发怒 | 
| [14:44] | Then what shall we do? | 那我们该怎么办 | 
| [14:48] | We should not trust in his star, but in our own. | 我们不能依赖他的力量 而要靠我们自己 | 
| [14:53] | One day, we must overcome the Lothbroks, | 有一天 我们必须战胜罗斯布洛克 | 
| [14:57] | For how else can I become the king of all Norway? | 不然我如何成为整个挪威的国王 | 
| [15:05] | And sometimes I think, | 有时候我想 | 
| [15:08] | Why wait? | 还等什么 | 
| [15:09] | The gods will give us a sign. | 神会给我们启示的 | 
| [15:13] | They love us. | 神爱我们 | 
| [15:31] | Will they try to kill you again? | 他们还会来杀你吗 | 
| [15:35] | Possibly. | 有可能 | 
| [15:40] | I will stop them. | 我会阻止他们 | 
| [15:44] | I will protect you. | 我会保护你 | 
| [15:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [16:02] | But if they’re going to kill me, | 但如果他们要杀我 | 
| [16:04] | You won’t be able to stop them. | 你阻止不了 | 
| [16:08] | No one will be able to stop them. | 没人能阻止得了 | 
| [16:21] | I lay in this same bed with Ragnar. | 我曾和拉格纳一起睡过这床 | 
| [16:28] | Everything comes back to me. | 我又忆起了往事 | 
| [16:34] | I am home again. | 我又回家了 | 
| [16:54] | We’re almost out of fresh water. | 我们快没水了 | 
| [16:56] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [17:00] | We need to find a port. | 我们得找个港停泊 | 
| [17:02] | Not only fresh water but provisions. | 除了水还要补充其它供给 | 
| [17:05] | We don’t have much food. | 我们粮食不多了 | 
| [17:08] | What will they think? | 他们会怎么想 | 
| [17:09] | The people there? | 那儿的人 | 
| [17:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [17:14] | I don’t know anything about them. | 我对他们一无所知 | 
| [17:18] | They call them mussulman. | 他们被称为回教徒 | 
| [17:22] | And they worship a god named allah. | 他们崇拜名为阿拉的神 | 
| [17:58] | Margrethe. | 玛格丽特 | 
| [18:04] | I haven’t seen you in a while. | 有些天没见你了 | 
| [18:07] | No. I only just came back from Hedeby. | 是的 我刚从海泽比回来 | 
| [18:13] | What is wrong? | 出什么事了 | 
| [18:15] | Where is Ivar? | 伊瓦尔呢 | 
| [18:17] | Don’t worry about Ivar. | 伊瓦尔没事 | 
| [18:18] | He has other things on his mind. | 他还有别的事要做 | 
| [18:22] | I’ve missed you. | 我想你了 | 
| [18:26] | I didn’t know if you would forgive me. | 我不知道你是否会原谅我 | 
| [18:29] | – For tricking you. And then… – You’re a slave. | -我骗了你 还有… -你是奴隶 | 
| [18:33] | I don’t blame you. | 我不怪你 | 
| [18:35] | And I have greater betrayals to deal with. | 我遭受过更严重的背叛 | 
| [18:40] | I have to work. | 我得去干活了 | 
| [18:43] | And I have to see you. | 我还想见你 | 
| [18:48] | Can I see you? | 我可以再见你吗 | 
| [23:06] | No… | 不… | 
| [25:45] | Floki. | 弗洛基 | 
| [25:47] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 | 
| [26:06] | Who is it? | 谁 | 
| [26:18] | Who are you? | 你是谁 | 
| [26:53] | Ragnar. | 拉格纳 | 
| [26:56] | I knew you would come, my love. | 我知道你会来 亲爱的 | 
| [27:02] | Enjoy valhalla. You deserve it. | 好好享用瓦尔哈拉殿堂 那是你应得的 | 
| [27:08] | But don’t forget me. | 但别忘了我 | 
| [27:11] | Haunt me. | 萦绕于我的脑际 | 
| [27:15] | Don’t leave me. | 不要离开我 | 
| [27:30] | Ragnar? | 拉格纳 | 
| [27:46] | Helga! | 海尔格 | 
| [29:31] | What kind of place is this? | 这是什么地方 | 
| [29:35] | It’s a temple. | 一座寺庙 | 
| [29:39] | Where are their gods? | 他们的神灵在哪里 | 
| [29:41] | I can’t see any | 我一个都没有看见 | 
| [29:44] | And yet they’re praying with such passion. | 他们还祈祷得这么起劲 | 
| [29:47] | I hate that noise! | 我讨厌这个声音 | 
| [29:54] | No! Stop! Stop! | 不 住手 住手 | 
| [29:57] | No. | 不 | 
| [29:59] | No more killing! | 不要再杀人了 | 
| [30:01] | Not in here! | 别在这里 | 
| [30:03] | Not in this place! | 别在这个地方 | 
| [30:05] | I forbid it. | 我不允许 | 
| [30:08] | If you want to kill these people, | 如果你想杀死这些人 | 
| [30:10] | You have to kill me first. | 就得先杀了我 | 
| [30:26] | You heard what Floki said. | 你们听见弗洛基说的了 | 
| [30:29] | We’re not going to kill these people. | 我们不杀这些人 | 
| [30:33] | Leave. | 走 | 
| [30:35] | Leave. | 走 | 
| [31:45] | Bjorn. | 比约恩 | 
| [31:56] | Wait. | 等下 | 
| [31:58] | He is already dead. | 他已经死了 | 
| [32:06] | He killed himself. | 他自杀了 | 
| [32:26] | What do you think he was guarding? | 你觉得他在守护什么 | 
| [33:28] | Don’t be afraid. | 别害怕 | 
| [33:31] | Please don’t be afraid. | 请别害怕 | 
| [33:33] | I won’t hurt you. | 我不会伤害你 | 
| [33:37] | You’re safe. | 你很安全 | 
| [33:39] | Don’t be afraid. | 别害怕 | 
| [33:43] | It’s all right. | 没事了 | 
| [33:52] | You’re safe. | 你很安全 | 
| [34:23] | *My mother told me* | *我妈妈曾告诉我* | 
| [34:25] | *Someday I would buy* | *总有一天我会买* | 
| [34:28] | *Galley with good oars* | *好船桨配大帆船* | 
| [34:30] | *Sail to distant shores* | *开去看遥远海岸* | 
| [34:32] | Ironside, come! | 艾恩赛德 过来 | 
| [34:33] | *Stand up high in the prow* | *我在船头高高站* | 
| [34:35] | *Noble barque I steer* | *巨大帆船亮闪闪* | 
| [34:38] | *Steady course for the haven* | *朝着港口奔向前* | 
| [34:56] | Helga! | 海尔格 | 
| [34:58] | Floki! | 弗洛基 | 
| [34:59] | Come, come. Who is she? | 过来 过来 她是谁 | 
| [35:00] | – She is an orphan. – So? | -她是一个孤儿 -所以呢 | 
| [35:02] | Don’t you see? | 你还不明白吗 | 
| [35:04] | She is the same age as Angrboda. | 她和安格尔波达一般大 | 
| [35:06] | The same age that she would have been. | 如果她还活着也这么大了 | 
| [35:09] | What do you want to do with her, Helga? | 你想拿她怎么办 海尔格 | 
| [35:11] | – I want to take her with us. – No, helga. | -我想带上她一起 -不行 海尔格 | 
| [35:13] | – Yes. – No. | -可以 -不行 | 
| [35:14] | – Yes. Floki… – No. | -可以 弗洛基… -不行 | 
| [35:16] | Floki! She is coming. | 弗洛基 我要带她走 | 
| [35:18] | No, no, she’s not. She’s staying, Helga. | 不行 不能带 留下她 海尔格 | 
| [35:19] | I am taking her with me! | 我要带她一起走 | 
| [35:43] | All hail queen Lagertha. | 拉葛莎女王万岁 | 
| [35:46] | Queen of Kattegat. | 卡特加特女王 | 
| [35:50] | I saw Ragnar. | 我见到了拉格纳 | 
| [35:52] | Yes. I also saw him. | 是的 我也见到了 | 
| [35:54] | But so briefly. | 但只有一面 | 
| [35:58] | On his way to valhalla. | 在他去瓦尔哈拉的路上 | 
| [36:02] | He was so happy. | 他好高兴 | 
| [36:23] | I have only one question. | 我只有一个问题 | 
| [36:26] | Will the sons of Ragnar kill me? | 我会死于拉格纳儿子之手吗 | 
| [36:37] | Did you not hear me? | 你没听到我的话吗 | 
| [36:40] | Yes, I heard you. | 我听到了 | 
| [36:43] | Then what is the answer, o wise one? | 那你的回答是什么 伟大的智者 | 
| [36:49] | Will I be killed by a son of ragnar? | 我会死于拉格纳儿子之手吗 | 
| [36:56] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [38:08] | We made it, Ironside. | 我们到了 艾恩赛德 | 
| [38:12] | At last! | 终于还是到了 | 
| [38:14] | The mediterranean. | 地中海 | 
| [38:18] | This is further than our people have ever come. | 这是我们的人民到过的最远的地方 | 
| [38:21] | Further than Ragnar dreamed. | 拉格纳做梦都没到过这么远 | 
| [38:31] | It’s beautiful. | 真美 | 
| [39:01] | How the little piggies will grunt, | 小猪听到老猪怎么受难 | 
| [39:03] | when they hear how the old boar suffered. | 它们就会怎么叫唤 | 
| [39:09] | Hvitserk, did you hear him too? | 维塞克 你也听到他的声音了吗 | 
| [39:11] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [40:04] | Ivar… | 伊瓦尔 | 
| [40:11] | Your father is dead. | 你的父亲死了 | 
| [40:14] | Killed by serpents. | 葬身蛇腹 | 
| [40:27] | Cold in the cold, iron earth, Ragnar lies. | 拉格纳已经沉眠 在阴冷的大地之中 | 
| [41:43] | My father is dead. | 父亲死了 | 
| [41:58] | It gladdens me to know that Odin | 很高兴知道奥丁神 | 
| [42:01] | Prepares for a feast. | 准备了一场盛宴 | 
| [42:03] | Soon I shall be drinking ale from curved horns! | 很快我就能用弯角 豪饮麦芽酒 | 
| [42:09] | I shall not enter odin’s hall with fear. | 我不会带着恐惧踏进奥丁宫殿厅 | 
| [42:13] | I shall wait for my sons to join me. | 我会在那里等着我的儿子 | 
| [42:16] | And when they do, | 当他们来时 | 
| [42:19] | I will bask in their tales of triumph. | 我将被他们的丰功伟绩所笼罩 | 
| [42:25] | The Aesir will welcome me! | 阿萨神族会欢迎我的到来 | 
| [42:28] | My death comes without apology! | 我的死毫无遗憾 | 
| [42:32] | And I welcome | 我很高兴 | 
| [42:34] | the valkyries to summon me home! | 女武神召唤我回家 |