| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [01:31] | People of Kattegat! | 卡特加特的人民 | 
| [01:34] | I am Ivar, the Boneless! | 我是无骨人伊瓦尔 | 
| [01:37] | I am a son of Ragnar Lothbrok! | 我是拉格纳·罗斯布洛克的儿子 | 
| [01:41] | All hail your new King! | 见过你们的新国王 | 
| [01:52] | Hit him more! | 再用力一点 | 
| [02:06] | To Kattegat! | 敬卡特加特 | 
| [02:07] | To Kattegat! | 敬卡特加特 | 
| [02:09] | The greatest prize of all. | 这是最大的奖励 | 
| [02:13] | As long as Lagertha remains alive, | 只要拉葛莎还活着 | 
| [02:16] | then I have not yet had my revenge. | 我就没有成功复仇 | 
| [02:19] | We have gained the Kingdom of Kattegat, | 我们已经收获了卡特加特王国 | 
| [02:23] | but I still have a hollow feeling inside. | 但我心里还是空荡荡的 | 
| [02:29] | Don’t worry. | 别着急 | 
| [02:31] | How long can she and the others escape us? | 她和其他人能逃得了多久 | 
| [02:35] | We have scouts everywhere! | 我们到处都有眼线 | 
| [02:38] | And, after all, where can they go? | 况且 他们能去哪里 | 
| [02:39] | Who will shelter them from us? | 谁会庇护他们与我们作对 | 
| [02:45] | But it is true. | 但是确实是这样 | 
| [02:49] | I also feel hollow inside. | 我心里也空荡荡的 | 
| [02:54] | I have gained the world. | 我已经得到了全世界 | 
| [02:57] | I’ve lost everything. | 但我失去了一切 | 
| [03:01] | I killed my own brother. | 我杀了自己的亲兄弟 | 
| [03:03] | My wife is dead. | 我妻子死了 | 
| [03:04] | And my unborn child with her. | 我未出生的儿子也随她死了 | 
| [03:07] | Harald, I wouldn’t worry too much about that. | 哈拉尔 这个我倒不是很担心 | 
| [03:11] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [03:13] | Life goes on. | 生活还是要继续 | 
| [03:15] | Take a look around. | 看看四周 | 
| [03:17] | There are plenty of beautiful women here. | 这里有很多美人 | 
| [03:37] | Warriors! | 勇士们 | 
| [03:42] | Warriors, it is time for another toast! | 勇士们 再喝一杯 | 
| [03:47] | To Ivar, the Boneless, the new King of Kattegat. | 敬无骨人伊瓦尔 卡特加特的新国王 | 
| [03:52] | – Skol! – Skol! | -干杯 -干杯 | 
| [03:55] | To me. | 敬我 | 
| [04:00] | Bring in the queen! | 带王后上来 | 
| [04:03] | Bring in the queen! | 带王后上来 | 
| [04:18] | Oh, here! Here. | 给 给 | 
| [04:22] | Hail the queen! | 王后万岁 | 
| [04:24] | Hail the queen! | 王后万岁 | 
| [04:37] | Our temple is burned. | 我们的神殿毁于一旦 | 
| [04:41] | Eyvind’s son Bul was slain, | 埃温德的儿子布勒死了 | 
| [04:44] | and now Ketill’s son Thorgrim. | 现在是凯迪尔的儿子索咯灵 | 
| [04:48] | Clearly, we have fallen back into the old ways. | 显然 我们在走回头路 | 
| [04:51] | Perhaps we have proven once and for all | 也许这是我们最后一次证明 | 
| [04:53] | that we cannot change, | 我们无法改变 | 
| [04:56] | that we are what we are. | 无法改变我们的本性 | 
| [05:01] | But we must stop this vicious cycle | 但现在我们必须停止 | 
| [05:03] | of revenge and killing now, | 这报复和杀戮的恶性循环 | 
| [05:06] | or else our young and fragile community is sure to perish. | 否则我们这个年轻而脆弱的部落一定会灭亡 | 
| [05:12] | To regain the favor of the gods, | 为了再次赢得众神的垂爱 | 
| [05:15] | I am willing to sacrifice my body and my blood. | 我愿意献上我的血肉 | 
| [05:22] | But it is not my decision to make on my own. | 但这并不是我一个人可以决定的 | 
| [05:26] | You must all decide whether or not | 你们必须一起决定是否要 | 
| [05:28] | you will accept my offer. | 接受我的献祭 | 
| [05:30] | – I won’t accept Floki’s sacrifice. – Why? | -我不接受弗洛基的献祭 -为什么 | 
| [05:36] | Floki is closer to the gods than any of us. | 弗洛基比我们所有人离众神都近 | 
| [05:40] | Why would they seek his punishment? | 他们怎么会愿意惩罚他 | 
| [05:43] | It doesn’t make sense. | 这样不合常理 | 
| [05:45] | None of you can vote to sacrifice him. | 你们都不能投票让他献祭 | 
| [05:51] | Of course we must sacrifice Floki. | 我们当然要让弗洛基献祭 | 
| [05:55] | – He lied to us! – That’s right. | -他骗了我们 -是的 | 
| [05:57] | He told us he had found the land of the gods. | 他说他找到了众神之地 | 
| [06:00] | If this is the land of the gods, | 如果这里是众神之地 | 
| [06:03] | where have they gone? | 他们去哪里了 | 
| [06:06] | Maybe they never wanted us here. | 也许他们根本不想让我们来这里 | 
| [06:08] | Maybe they are angry with Floki for bringing us here! | 也许他们很生气弗洛基把我们带到了这里 | 
| [06:13] | Does he know the will of the gods? | 他知道众神的意愿吗 | 
| [06:17] | Does he think he is a god? | 他觉得他是神吗 | 
| [06:22] | He is only a man, | 他只是一个人 | 
| [06:26] | and men make mistakes. | 是人都会犯错 | 
| [06:29] | And it is a mistake for us to be here! | 我们就不该来这里 | 
| [06:32] | In this shit place! | 这个烂地方 | 
| [06:35] | It is a land of stone and sulfur and death! | 这里除了石头就是硫磺和死亡 | 
| [06:43] | I am sure the gods are watching us. | 我可以肯定 众神正看着我们 | 
| [06:46] | And they are laughing. | 而且他们都在笑 | 
| [06:48] | Laughing at us! | 嘲笑我们 | 
| [06:51] | – Floki deserves to die. – That’s right. | -弗洛基该死 -是的 | 
| [06:55] | For punishment for his lies. | 这是对他的谎言的惩罚 | 
| [06:58] | For our self-respect! | 这是为了我们的自尊 | 
| [07:01] | – Those who agree say “Aye.” – Aye! | -同意的人说”对” -对 | 
| [07:03] | Aye! | 对 | 
| [07:08] | Boats approaching! | 有船靠近 | 
| [07:10] | I can see them there! | 我能看到他们 | 
| [07:49] | Rollo, Duke of Normandy. | 罗洛 诺曼底大公 | 
| [07:55] | King Ivar. | 伊瓦尔国王 | 
| [08:00] | King Harald. | 哈拉尔国王 | 
| [08:03] | Hvitserk. | 维塞尔 | 
| [08:05] | Your Highness. Rollo. | 罗洛殿下 | 
| [08:07] | Welcome back to Kattegat. | 欢迎回到卡特加特 | 
| [08:10] | We would like to thank you for supporting our cause | 我们想要谢谢你支持我们的事业 | 
| [08:12] | and help us gain a famous victory over our enemies. | 并帮助我们大胜敌方 | 
| [08:17] | Kattegat is an important trading station. | 卡特加特是一个很重要的贸易点 | 
| [08:20] | I have every reason to desire to make an alliance with it. | 我完全有理由希望与你们结盟 | 
| [08:24] | And I was persuaded by Hvitserk that you | 而且维塞克让我相信 | 
| [08:27] | and King Harald together | 你和哈拉尔国王 | 
| [08:31] | would overcome the forces of Lagertha, Bjorn, and Ubbe. | 会战胜拉葛莎 比约恩和乌比的军队 | 
| [08:35] | But may I ask, why are you here now in person? | 容我问一句 你为什么亲自前来 | 
| [08:39] | Because I miss the old place. | 因为我想念这老地方 | 
| [08:48] | Perhaps, you have ambitions to rule the old place? | 也许是你有统治老地方的野心吧 | 
| [08:52] | I rule over enough cities and lands | 我已经统治很多城市和岛屿了 | 
| [08:55] | to satisfy the requirements of any man. | 征服欲已经很满足了 | 
| [09:00] | Why would I want the further burden of garrisoning Kattegat? | 我为什么还要为卡德加特费劲 | 
| [09:03] | We obviously want to reward you | 我们想要奖赏你 | 
| [09:05] | for what you have done for us. | 为我们所做的贡献 | 
| [09:07] | Don’t worry, you will. | 别担心 会有机会的 | 
| [09:10] | We will strike a trade deal | 我们将达成一个贸易协定 | 
| [09:12] | which will be extremely favorable to me. | 这个协定对我极度有利 | 
| [09:15] | We will also make an alliance for our mutual defense, | 我们也会结盟 进行共同防御 | 
| [09:19] | so that, if I am attacked by anyone, | 这样 如果我遇袭了 | 
| [09:23] | you will send warriors to support me. | 你们就要派人来支援我 | 
| [09:31] | Now, in the old days, | 过去 | 
| [09:34] | we had a tradition of hospitality here. | 我们这里有好客的传统 | 
| [09:37] | Even Ragnar fed and watered his guests, yes? | 即便是拉格纳也会给客人食物和水 对吗 | 
| [09:45] | Those against? | 有人反对吗 | 
| [09:52] | It is equal. | 票数相同 | 
| [09:55] | Who hasn’t voted? | 谁没有投票 | 
| [09:58] | It’s me. | 是我 | 
| [10:06] | I don’t want to vote. | 我不想投 | 
| [10:08] | Everyone must vote. | 每个人都必须投票 | 
| [10:10] | It is the law. | 这是规定 | 
| [10:12] | You are my son. | 你是我的儿子 | 
| [10:14] | You must vote with your family. | 你必须跟着家人投票 | 
| [10:16] | He should vote as he wants. | 他应该按自己意愿投 | 
| [10:18] | No, he shouldn’t. | 不 不对 | 
| [10:21] | Family is everything. | 家人就是一切 | 
| [10:24] | You should know that. | 你应该知道这一点 | 
| [10:25] | All right, I’ll vote. | 好吧 我会投票 | 
| [10:34] | I’m sorry, Floki, | 抱歉 弗洛基 | 
| [10:37] | but I have to refuse your offer of sacrificing yourself | 但我必须反对你为了我们更大的利益 | 
| [10:40] | for our greater good. | 牺牲自己 | 
| [10:42] | You are more important to us alive. | 你活着对我们来说更重要 | 
| [10:49] | And, Father, | 父亲 | 
| [10:51] | my family now is Thorunn and our unborn child. | 我现在的家人是托伦和我们未出世的孩子 | 
| [11:07] | I confess, when Hvitserk came to me | 我承认 维塞克来找我 | 
| [11:10] | and told me of your civil war, | 告诉我你们的内战时 | 
| [11:14] | I was jealous. | 我很嫉妒 | 
| [11:18] | I cannot fight anymore. | 我不能再出战了 | 
| [11:22] | I am not allowed to. | 情况不允许 | 
| [11:26] | I am far too important. | 我太重要了 | 
| [11:35] | I remember once | 我记得以前 | 
| [11:38] | hearing a story of a Berserker | 听过一个狂暴战士的故事 | 
| [11:41] | who, against the odds, went on to live | 他与他人不同 度过了一个 | 
| [11:45] | a long, angry, and frustrated old age. | 漫长 愤怒又沮丧的晚年 | 
| [11:49] | He told his servants to go and collect | 他让他的仆人去收集 | 
| [11:52] | all of his iron utensils. | 他所有的金属器具 | 
| [11:54] | You know, his pots and pans, his… | 锅碗瓢盆 还有… | 
| [11:57] | His weapons… | 他的武器 | 
| [11:58] | And carry them up to the top of a high cliff | 将它们带到悬崖上 | 
| [12:02] | and throw them off of it so he could hear for one last time | 丢下去 这样他才能最后一次听到 | 
| [12:07] | the noise of battle. | 战斗的声响 | 
| [12:09] | Ah, you would have loved it, uncle. | 你肯定很喜欢战斗 叔叔 | 
| [12:12] | The battles were fierce. | 战斗很激烈 | 
| [12:15] | Great warriors were slain on both sides. | 双方都有伟大的战士死去 | 
| [12:18] | Odin must have been happy to take so many back | 能够有那么多人回到瓦尔哈拉圣殿 | 
| [12:20] | to sup with him in Valhalla. | 共进晚餐 奥丁肯定很高兴 | 
| [12:22] | – Not you, brother. – No, not me. | -没有你 兄弟 -没有我 | 
| [12:25] | Ubbe spared my life. | 乌比饶了我的命 | 
| [12:28] | Well, he is your brother, after all. | 他毕竟是你的兄弟 | 
| [12:38] | What is it I should know? | 还有什么我不知道的 | 
| [12:46] | I killed Halfdan. | 我杀了哈夫丹 | 
| [12:50] | I killed my brother. | 我杀了我的兄弟 | 
| [12:54] | I tried to kill mine once. | 我也试着杀过我的兄弟 | 
| [13:00] | So, Ubbe lives? | 乌比还活着吗 | 
| [13:05] | Yes. | 对 | 
| [13:07] | And Bjorn? | 比约恩呢 | 
| [13:09] | Of course, Bjorn Ironside lives! | 当然了 比约恩·艾恩赛德不会死 | 
| [13:10] | I taught him to fight! | 他的战斗技巧都是跟我学的 | 
| [13:13] | Who can kill him, huh? | 谁杀得了他 对吧 | 
| [13:18] | There is someone else who is still alive. | 还有一个人也还活着 | 
| [13:21] | The woman that haunts my days and nights. | 在我心里阴魂不散的那个女人 | 
| [13:24] | The woman that I have sworn on my sacred ring to kill. | 我用我神圣的戒指发誓要杀死的那个女人 | 
| [13:31] | You mean Lagertha. | 你是说拉葛莎 | 
| [13:34] | – Where is she? – We don’t know. | -她在哪 -我们不知道 | 
| [13:37] | All we know is that, after the defeat, | 我们只知道 战败之后 | 
| [13:41] | Lagertha, Ubbe, Bjorn, Torvi, | 拉葛莎 乌比 比约恩 托尔薇 | 
| [13:44] | left Kattegat in a hurry. | 匆忙离开了卡德加特 | 
| [13:47] | Disappeared. | 不见了 | 
| [13:48] | We have scouts looking for them. | 我们已经派人去找他们了 | 
| [13:53] | We will find them before too long. | 不用多久肯定会找到的 | 
| [13:58] | Well… I wish you luck. | 祝你们好运 | 
| [14:20] | Look there! | 看那里 | 
| [14:22] | – Is it edible? – Yeah. | -能吃吗 -能 | 
| [14:30] | Why don’t we go to Hedeby? | 我们为什么不去海泽比 | 
| [14:32] | Do you still have people there? | 那里还有你的人吗 | 
| [14:34] | They won’t be for long | 伊瓦尔发现了我们的计划后 | 
| [14:36] | when Ivar discovers our plans. | 他们就待不了多久了 | 
| [14:38] | How long before his scouts find us? | 他的侦察兵还有多久能找到我们 | 
| [14:41] | A few weeks, maybe, if we’re lucky. | 也许几周吧 如果我们走运的话 | 
| [14:44] | I refuse to accept that this is the end of my story. | 我不愿接受这就是我的结局 | 
| [14:49] | To be captured, humiliated, and killed by Ivar. No. | 被伊瓦尔俘虏 羞辱 被他杀害 不行 | 
| [14:56] | I am worth more than that. | 这个结局配不上我的价值 | 
| [14:57] | We don’t have an army capable of challenging him. | 我们没有能与他对抗的军队 | 
| [15:01] | There must be something we can do, | 我们肯定能找到对策 | 
| [15:02] | somewhere we can go. | 找一个能容下我们的地方 | 
| [15:03] | Where? Where, Ubbe? | 在哪 哪呢 乌伯 | 
| [15:06] | What can we do, where can we go? | 有什么对策 我们能去哪 | 
| [15:08] | Ivar will surely chase us to the ends of the Earth. | 伊瓦尔肯定会追我们到世界尽头的 | 
| [15:10] | We could go to England. | 我们可以去英格兰 | 
| [15:12] | Where they will kill us. | 他们可以在那杀了我们 | 
| [15:13] | Possibly. Not necessarily. | 有可能 但没有这个必要 | 
| [15:17] | I will intercede on your behalf with King Aethelwulf. | 我会代你向埃塞尔沃夫国王求情 | 
| [15:21] | He will almost certainly welcome you. | 他肯定会欢迎你们 | 
| [15:23] | But he will ask you to fight for him | 不过他会要求你们为他而战 | 
| [15:25] | against the Danes or other raiding Vikings. | 对抗丹麦人或其他维京海盗 | 
| [15:38] | We could establish our claim to the lands | 我们可以正式宣称东安格利亚 | 
| [15:42] | in East Anglia given to us by Ecbert. | 那块艾克伯特赠与我们的土地是属于我们的 | 
| [15:45] | I don’t want to leave my country and my home. | 我不想离开我的祖国和家乡 | 
| [15:53] | I am tired of fighting. | 我厌倦了战争 | 
| [15:58] | And yet, let’s do it. | 但就这么干吧 | 
| [16:05] | Let’s go to England. | 我们去英格兰 | 
| [16:45] | I’ve brought you some food. | 我给你拿了点吃的 | 
| [16:54] | I want to see Ubbe! | 我想见乌伯 | 
| [16:56] | I want to see my husband! | 我想见我丈夫 | 
| [16:59] | You’re stopping him from seeing me. I know. | 你不想让他见我 我知道 | 
| [17:02] | You’re a devil. | 你是个坏人 | 
| [17:06] | I’ll ask him to come and see you. | 我会要他来见你的 | 
| [17:12] | I’ll kill you! – | 我要杀了你 | 
| [17:14] | You stole my husband! | 你偷走了我丈夫 | 
| [17:17] | I wish you were dead! | 真希望你去死 | 
| [17:30] | Husband. | 丈夫 | 
| [17:32] | I don’t need to be chained up. | 不用把我铐起来 | 
| [17:36] | I’m not an animal. | 我不是牲畜 | 
| [17:43] | It is too dangerous to set you free, Margrethe. | 放了你太危险了 玛格丽特 | 
| [17:48] | Do what you will! | 动手吧 | 
| [17:49] | Both of you! | 你们两个 | 
| [17:51] | You will find that no chains will ever bind me, | 你们会发现没有铁链能拴住我 | 
| [17:55] | not even if the dwarves forged them! | 侏儒打的铁链也拴不住我 | 
| [18:01] | – It’s not her fault. – No. | -她没有错 -确实 | 
| [18:03] | But we cannot bring her to England. | 但我们不能带她去英格兰 | 
| [18:06] | Then what do we do with her? | 那怎么处置她 | 
| [18:14] | Do you want to go back? | 你想回去吗 | 
| [18:17] | I think so. | 可以这么说 | 
| [18:19] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [18:21] | For your sake as much as mine. | 为了你也为了我 | 
| [18:26] | And will you be bishop again, of your church? | 你会重新当教堂的主教吗 | 
| [18:29] | Will you be Bishop Heahmund again? | 你会再次成为黑蒙德主教吗 | 
| [18:33] | I think King Aethelwulf will fully restore me. | 我觉得埃塞尔沃夫国王会让我官复原职 | 
| [18:37] | We are old allies. | 我们是老盟友了 | 
| [18:45] | In my faith, | 在我的信仰中 | 
| [18:48] | the Bishop of the Holy Church must be celibate. | 神圣教堂的主教一定是独身者 | 
| [18:52] | I cannot acknowledge you. | 我不能给你名分 | 
| [18:55] | I cannot openly live with you. | 我不能公然和你同居 | 
| [19:01] | Does that make you sad? | 这会让你伤心吗 | 
| [19:04] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 | 
| [19:06] | Well, I hope it makes you sad. | 我希望你会为此伤心 | 
| [19:10] | I cannot give you up. | 我离不开你 | 
| [19:12] | Even though it goes against my teachings, | 即使这违背了我的教义 | 
| [19:15] | my faith, my Church, my being in Christ. | 我的信仰 我的教堂 我的基督属性 | 
| [19:21] | I have known desire for women before, | 我之前就知道对女人的欲望 | 
| [19:23] | and renounced it, and found a path back to Christ. | 我割舍了 找到了回归基督的路 | 
| [19:27] | But you, | 但是你 | 
| [19:28] | I cannot renounce you. | 我割舍不了你 | 
| [19:34] | You are an incredible woman, Lagertha. | 你是位了不起的女人 拉葛莎 | 
| [19:38] | But God must have meant for us to meet. | 一定是上帝安排我们相遇的 | 
| [19:50] | Riders! Riders! | 骑手 骑手 | 
| [20:03] | Get your weapons. | 拿上你的武器 | 
| [20:08] | By all the gods! | 天呐 | 
| [20:11] | It’s Rollo. | 是罗洛 | 
| [20:54] | This is my first Witan as your new king. | 这是我当你们的新国王后第一次召集贤人会议 | 
| [20:57] | I know it will not be easy to follow in my father’s | 我知道要你们紧跟我父亲 | 
| [21:00] | and grandfather’s footsteps. | 和祖父的脚步并不容易 | 
| [21:02] | Nevertheless, I shall try my best. | 然而 我应该尽自己最大的努力 | 
| [21:06] | We are still gravely threatened | 我们依然受到北方人入侵的 | 
| [21:07] | by the incursions of the Northmen. | 严重威胁 | 
| [21:10] | It is my intention to increase our defenses | 我意图在海岸和内陆河畔 | 
| [21:12] | by building new forts and watch towers | 建造新堡垒和瞭望塔 | 
| [21:15] | along our coast and along our inland rivers. | 来增强我们的防御 | 
| [21:17] | I have also ordered work to begin | 我还下令开始 | 
| [21:18] | on the construction of a fleet of new ships. | 打建一支新舰队 | 
| [21:21] | But as King, | 但作为国王 | 
| [21:23] | I feel I have responsibility not only for the lives | 我觉得我不仅对我的子民的生命 | 
| [21:25] | of our people, but also their souls. | 负有责任 还要对他们的灵魂负责 | 
| [21:28] | Therefore, I have ordered all the monasteries | 因此 我已经下令我领土上的 | 
| [21:31] | and religious houses within my realm | 修道院和宗教房屋 | 
| [21:33] | to teach and offer prayers and lessons in English. | 要向祈祷者提供教授英语的服务 | 
| [21:38] | Sire, if I may speak… | 陛下 恕我直言 | 
| [21:39] | It is my fervent wish | 我强烈希望 | 
| [21:41] | to give knowledge, education, and opportunity | 为普通撒克逊人带来知识 | 
| [21:44] | to the ordinary Saxon folk. | 教育 和机遇 | 
| [21:46] | Sire, forgive me, | 陛下 请原谅 | 
| [21:47] | but such matters are not for you to decide. | 但这种事不能仅凭您一言定夺 | 
| [21:49] | You are the King by God’s grace, | 您是天赐之王 | 
| [21:51] | and with the approval and blessing of our Holy Church. | 也得到了我们的神圣教堂的认可 | 
| [21:54] | But in matters of religious practice and observance, | 但事关宗教事宜 惯例时 | 
| [21:56] | you have no more power to challenge the Church’s authority | 即使是您也无权挑战教会的权威 | 
| [22:00] | than to stop the sea’s tide. | 就如同您无法忤逆大海的湍流 | 
| [22:04] | My brother, I am sure, did not mean to attack the Church. | 我的兄弟 我确信 并无意攻击教会 | 
| [22:07] | Then I am not sure what he did mean. | 我只是不确信他意欲何为 | 
| [22:13] | “Give unto Caesar what belongs to Caesar.” | “凯撒的东西 理应还归给凯撒” | 
| [22:17] | In spiritual matters, Your Grace, | 宗教事宜 大人 | 
| [22:19] | I recognize the supreme authority to our Holy Church. | 我深知神圣教堂的权威 | 
| [22:22] | But the gift of knowledge belongs to all men! | 但知识的馈赠属于所有人 | 
| [22:26] | That is what I meant. | 这就是我的意思 | 
| [22:27] | But let us not quarrel now over such matters. | 但现在我们还是别为这种事争吵了 | 
| [22:30] | Not while the Northmen encircle us | 毕竟现在北方人正群狼一样 | 
| [22:31] | like ravening wolves. | 对我们虎视眈眈 | 
| [22:33] | They are raiding in Scotland, | 他们到处大肆掠夺 在苏格兰 | 
| [22:34] | in Ireland, and all over England. | 爱尔兰 还有英格兰各地 | 
| [22:37] | Just this morning, my lords, before we assembled, | 就今天早上 各位大人 我们会面前 | 
| [22:39] | I was informed that a new army of Danish Vikings have sailed upriver | 我才得到消息 有一支丹麦维京人的 | 
| [22:43] | and now threaten the holy site at Winchester. | 军队已逆流而上 直逼圣地温彻斯特 | 
| [22:45] | We must quickly assemble an army to defeat them. | 我们必须迅速集结军队 击败他们 | 
| [22:48] | And I appoint my brother, | 我已任命我兄弟 | 
| [22:49] | Prince Aethelred, to command them. | 王子埃塞尔雷德 作为指挥官 | 
| [22:51] | And may God help us. | 愿主保佑 | 
| [23:03] | Look! | 看 | 
| [23:05] | Holy Jesus! | 天哪 | 
| [23:32] | How did you find us? | 你怎么找到我们的 | 
| [23:34] | You know how. | 你知道的 | 
| [23:37] | This is where we all came to hide | 多年前 博格首领把我们 | 
| [23:39] | when Jarl Borg drove us out of Kattegat | 赶出卡特加特时 我们就 | 
| [23:41] | all those years ago. | 躲在这里 | 
| [23:44] | Why have you come here, Rollo? | 你来干什么 罗洛 | 
| [23:46] | To try to save your life. | 我想救你的命 | 
| [23:50] | And Bjorn’s life. | 还有比约恩的命 | 
| [23:51] | How can you do that? | 你想怎么救 | 
| [23:52] | I will give you safe passage back to Frankia. | 我能护送你安全回到法兰克 | 
| [24:00] | Neither Harald nor Ivar can stop me. | 哈拉尔和伊瓦尔都别想碰你 | 
| [24:05] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 | 
| [24:07] | First of all, | 一开始 | 
| [24:08] | you join with Ivar against us, | 你加入伊瓦尔对抗我们 | 
| [24:11] | you help to defeat us, and now, | 帮他打败了我们 而现在 | 
| [24:14] | for no reason, you offer us safe passage. | 你又突然说要护送我们 | 
| [24:16] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 毫无道理 | 
| [24:19] | You know perfectly well why I am here offering you this. | 你很清楚我为什么要如此 | 
| [24:24] | Do I? | 是吗 | 
| [24:28] | Yes. | 是 | 
| [24:30] | You know I have always loved you, Lagertha, | 你知道我一直爱着你 拉葛莎 | 
| [24:34] | and that Bjorn is my son. | 而且比约恩是我儿子 | 
| [24:39] | He is not your son. | 他不是你儿子 | 
| [24:41] | You cannot deny it to my face. | 你敢面对着我否认这事实吗 | 
| [24:44] | Can you? | 你能吗 | 
| [24:48] | Can you? | 你能吗 | 
| [24:51] | You see, I have thought about this moment | 我告诉你 这一刻我已经想了 | 
| [24:54] | so many times, Lagertha, | 好多次 拉葛莎 | 
| [24:57] | and I know you can never deny the truth. | 我知道你无法否认事实 | 
| [25:04] | Do you suppose I could have | 你觉得这种事 | 
| [25:05] | ever talked about this to Bjorn? | 我可能告诉比约恩吗 | 
| [25:06] | – Of course not. – And I don’t… | -当然不 -而且我也不… | 
| [25:08] | Neither have I. | 我也没说过 | 
| [25:09] | And I’m not going to start now! | 也不会打算这种时候说 | 
| [25:18] | You two have been here a long time. | 你们聊了挺久了 | 
| [25:38] | I am here to offer you and your mother safe passage | 我来是想护送你和你母亲 | 
| [25:40] | back to Frankia. | 回法兰克 | 
| [25:42] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [25:45] | You… | 你… | 
| [25:53] | You are my son. | 你是我儿子 | 
| [25:58] | I have heard something to that effect. | 这件事我有所耳闻 | 
| [26:00] | But rumors are a doubtful truth. | 但流言终非事实 | 
| [26:02] | We had a very special relationship together | 自你小时候起 我们的关系 | 
| [26:05] | when you were a child. | 就非同一般 | 
| [26:07] | It was if you knew… | 就好像你一直知道… | 
| [26:13] | You may be my father, but then again, you may not. | 也许你是我父亲 但也有可能不是 | 
| [26:18] | At the time of my conception, | 母亲怀上我时 | 
| [26:19] | you may have been laying with my mother, | 你有可能是和我母亲有染 | 
| [26:21] | but then again, so was Ragnar. | 但话说回来 拉格纳也有与她同床 | 
| [26:23] | So, who do I look most like? | 所以 我最像谁呢 | 
| [26:27] | Who do I resemble most, in spirit and principle? | 我和谁最像 精神上 原则上 | 
| [26:32] | Ah, now that is of most importance! | 我想这才是最重要的 | 
| [26:35] | And for that, undoubtedly, Ragnar. | 而答案就是 毫无疑问 拉格纳 | 
| [26:40] | Rollo, I don’t want to have some lifelong battle | 罗洛 我可不想斗一辈子 | 
| [26:48] | like you had with my father. | 像你和我父亲一样 | 
| [26:52] | You are not important enough for me to care. | 你还没重要到让我那么上心 | 
| [26:56] | And I understand that. | 我理解 | 
| [27:00] | But I am not fighting you, Bjorn. | 但我不想跟你斗 比约恩 | 
| [27:03] | Do not just dismiss this offer. | 别就这么拒绝我的提议 | 
| [27:05] | Come back to Frankia with me. | 和我回法兰克吧 | 
| [27:08] | You will have everything you need, | 你将拥有一切你需要的东西 | 
| [27:10] | everything you ever wanted! | 一切你想要的 | 
| [27:13] | I will make sure of that. | 我会保证这一点 | 
| [27:16] | Your life there would be so sweet. | 你在那里的生活会非常幸福 | 
| [27:22] | For the love I bear your mother, | 为了我对你母亲的爱 | 
| [27:23] | at least let me do that for you! | 至少让我为你做这件事 | 
| [27:26] | You made your decision regarding your stance with Ivar. | 你所做的决定都因为你相信伊瓦尔 | 
| [27:44] | Can we believe his offer? | 他的话我们能信吗 | 
| [27:52] | Bjorn? | 比约恩 | 
| [27:57] | I’m going to kill him. | 我要杀了他 | 
| [28:00] | He betrayed us. | 他背叛过我们 | 
| [28:02] | He betrayed my father. | 他背叛过我父亲 | 
| [28:04] | You nearly died because of him, Lagertha! | 因为他你差点死了 拉葛莎 | 
| [28:06] | Because of his treachery! | 就因为他的背叛 | 
| [28:08] | And then, he betrays us a second time, with Ivar! | 然后 他伙同伊瓦尔又一次背叛了我们 | 
| [28:13] | You must be Bishop Heahmund. | 你一定就是黑蒙德主教了 | 
| [28:16] | And you Count Rollo. | 你是罗洛伯爵 | 
| [28:18] | A fellow Christian. | 是个基督徒 | 
| [28:21] | Praise ye the Lord. | 赞美主 | 
| [28:23] | Blessed is the man that walk in feareth of the Lord, | 敬畏主的人得主赐福 | 
| [28:26] | and delights greatly in His Commandments. | 因主的命令欢欣愉悦 | 
| [28:28] | It is true. | 确实如此 | 
| [28:30] | I try to follow His Commandments. | 我尽力遵从主的命令 | 
| [28:34] | I try to walk in the ways of mercy and forgiveness. | 我尽力行慈悲宽恕之道 | 
| [28:36] | And now, you all calmly sit here | 现在你们都冷静地坐在这里 | 
| [28:40] | and suggest that we merely give ourselves to his mercy! | 提议我们将自己的命押在他的慈悲心上 | 
| [28:43] | Have you no pride! | 你们没有尊严吗 | 
| [28:48] | Are we afraid to die? | 我们是怕死的人吗 | 
| [28:51] | Not me! | 我不是 | 
| [28:52] | Give me your blessing, Bishop Heahmund, | 请赐福与我吧 黑蒙德主教 | 
| [28:56] | for my sins are too numerous to count. | 因我的罪罄竹难书 | 
| [29:15] | If I kill Rollo, then I will die a happy man. | 如果我杀了罗洛 那我死了也开心 | 
| [29:22] | Bjorn! Bjorn! | 比约恩 比约恩 | 
| [29:24] | Bjorn, wait! | 比约恩 等等 | 
| [29:25] | Now is not the time! | 现在还不是时候 | 
| [29:30] | Bjorn! | 比约恩 | 
| [29:35] | No! | 不 | 
| [29:36] | Get off! | 滚开 | 
| [29:38] | Leave him! | 放开他 | 
| [29:41] | If you want to kill me, kill me! | 如果你想杀我 就动手吧 | 
| [29:52] | You are not worth the time it takes | 你不配我花时间 | 
| [29:54] | to clean the blood off my ax. | 清洗斧子上的血 | 
| [30:03] | We refuse your offer. | 我们拒绝你的条件 | 
| [30:05] | I am sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [30:09] | No need, traitor. | 用不着 叛徒 | 
| [30:23] | We will never meet again. | 我们再也不会见面了 | 
| [30:35] | Did you find them? | 你找到他们了吗 | 
| [30:40] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [30:43] | Where are they, Rollo? | 他们在哪儿 罗洛 | 
| [30:45] | I could tell you. | 我能告诉你 | 
| [30:47] | But before I do, | 但在这之前 | 
| [30:51] | we must discuss our deal. | 我们得先讨价还价 | 
| [30:56] | You will agree to pay me, in yearly tribute, | 你得答应每年向我进贡 | 
| [31:04] | 6,000 pounds of silver, | 六千磅白银 | 
| [31:06] | 2,000 Roman solidi in gold. | 两千罗马金币 | 
| [31:11] | You will supply me with | 你要供给我 | 
| [31:15] | 5,000 pounds weight in furs, tusks, pelts. | 五千磅重的皮草 象牙和毛皮 | 
| [31:18] | Also 1,000 slaves, | 还要一千名奴隶 | 
| [31:23] | 200 tons of meat and every year, | 两百吨肉 每年还要 | 
| [31:27] | 300 precious stones. | 三百颗宝石 | 
| [31:30] | And 100 ells of silk. | 以及一百厄尔长的丝绸 | 
| [31:35] | You will also provide me with 500 of your best warriors | 你还要向我提供你最勇猛的战士五百名 | 
| [31:38] | for my own personal guard, | 做我的私人护卫 | 
| [31:41] | and I want each of you | 我还要你们每个人 | 
| [31:45] | to swear on your arm rings | 以你们的臂环起誓 | 
| [31:50] | that you will come to my assistance | 如果我遭到攻击 | 
| [31:53] | if I am ever attacked. | 你们要前来相救 | 
| [31:55] | You ask an enormously high price. | 你的出价高的离谱 | 
| [31:58] | For I am in a position to do so. | 我的消息值这个价 | 
| [32:51] | There’s nobody here. | 这里没人 | 
| [32:53] | They’ve all left. | 他们都走了 | 
| [33:05] | I know you. Don’t I? | 我认得你 不是吗 | 
| [33:12] | Margrethe. | 玛格丽特 | 
| [34:01] | I fear I’ve already made | 恐怕我已经 | 
| [34:02] | an enemy of the Church. | 与教会为敌了 | 
| [34:06] | A king has many enemies but few friends. | 国王向来多敌人 少朋友 | 
| [34:10] | That is why he must do all he can to consolidate his rule | 所以在真正的威胁到来之前 他必须 | 
| [34:13] | before it can be truly threatened. | 竭尽所能加强统治 | 
| [34:16] | How does he do that? | 他该如何做呢 | 
| [34:18] | He produces heirs. | 生育子嗣 | 
| [34:21] | He creates a dynasty | 他凭借自己的智谋 | 
| [34:23] | just as Ecbert did, in all his wisdom. | 开创了一个王朝 就像艾克伯特一样 | 
| [34:29] | But I am not married. | 但我尚未娶妻 | 
| [34:31] | Nor yet wish to be. | 也不想娶妻 | 
| [34:33] | Can there not be a pause before I choose a bride? | 选妻子的事就不能先放放吗 | 
| [34:35] | Can we not put wars before weddings? | 就不能先打仗再结婚吗 | 
| [34:37] | That would be foolish, Alfred. | 这样很愚蠢 阿尔弗雷德 | 
| [34:41] | Without a living heir, | 没有活生生的子嗣 | 
| [34:42] | you are much more vulnerable than you know. | 你将比你以为的更加脆弱 | 
| [34:44] | Then tell me, Mother, who am I to marry? | 那你告诉我 母亲 我该娶谁 | 
| [34:47] | You need not concern yourself with that. | 你不必为此烦心 | 
| [34:52] | I will find you a suitable bride. | 我会为你找一位合适的新娘 | 
| [34:57] | Yes. I thought you would say that. | 是 就想到你会这么说 | 
| [35:16] | Shoot them! | 放箭 | 
| [36:04] | So you didn’t find them? | 你没有找到他们 | 
| [36:06] | No. They were gone. | 是的 他们已经跑了 | 
| [36:09] | Except this one. | 除了这一个 | 
| [36:11] | They left her behind. | 他们把她丢下了 | 
| [36:14] | Why is she bound? | 她为什么被绑着 | 
| [36:16] | Because she is mad. | 因为她是个疯子 | 
| [36:19] | Hvitserk. You know her, don’t you? | 维塞克 你记得她 对不对 | 
| [36:23] | Of course I remember. | 我当然记得她 | 
| [36:25] | Hey, Margrethe. | 玛格丽特 | 
| [36:32] | It’s all right. It’s all right. | 没事了 没事了 | 
| [36:34] | I won’t hurt you. | 我不会伤害你的 | 
| [36:36] | What are you doing, brother? | 你要干什么 兄弟 | 
| [36:38] | Some evil spirit has possessed her. | 她被恶灵附身了 | 
| [36:44] | She will kill you. | 她会杀了你的 | 
| [36:46] | I’ll take my chance. | 我愿意冒这个险 | 
| [36:48] | Well, maybe you’ve gone crazy, too! | 那也许你也疯了 | 
| [37:36] | Look what we got! | 看看这是什么 | 
| [37:42] | What sound does a sheep make? | 羊怎么叫 | 
| [37:44] | -Baa! -Yes! | -咩 -对了 | 
| [37:47] | You meant what you said, didn’t you? | 你说的都是真心话 对不对 | 
| [37:50] | What I said? | 我说什么了 | 
| [37:51] | That you would protect us. | 你说你会保护我们 | 
| [37:54] | Not feed us to the wolves. | 不把我们丢下喂狼 | 
| [37:58] | Why would I lie to you? | 我为什么要说谎 | 
| [38:00] | Because you are back in England. | 因为你已经回到英格兰了 | 
| [38:04] | Because it makes everything different. | 因为这样一切都不同了 | 
| [38:11] | Are you afraid that I’ll betray you? | 你是怕我背叛你们吗 | 
| [38:15] | Not afraid. | 不是 | 
| [38:18] | I just wonder. | 我只是想知道 | 
| [38:19] | Why would I betray you? | 我为什么会背叛你 | 
| [38:23] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [38:35] | Forgive me, my King. | 请您原谅 陛下 | 
| [38:42] | No more mistakes. | 不准再出错了 | 
| [39:05] | Please, don’t just stand there. Come in. | 别在外面站着 进来吧 | 
| [39:20] | Sit. | 坐下 | 
| [39:30] | How are you? | 你怎么样 | 
| [39:33] | I have been thinking about you. | 我一直在挂念着你 | 
| [39:36] | Are you married? | 你结婚了吗 | 
| [39:39] | No. | 没有 | 
| [39:41] | I’m not married. | 我没有结婚 | 
| [39:43] | I live alone. | 我一个人住 | 
| [39:45] | I like it that way. | 我觉得这样更好 | 
| [39:48] | You freed me and so I live freely, | 你给了我自由 我就要自由地活着 | 
| [39:53] | with no man in my life, | 没有男人 | 
| [39:56] | with no obligations, | 也就没有责任 | 
| [39:58] | no ties. | 没有牵挂 | 
| [40:00] | I don’t even know your name. | 我都不知道你的名字 | 
| [40:02] | My name is Freydis. | 我叫芙蕾迪丝 | 
| [40:07] | Like Freya. | 像芙蕾雅 | 
| [40:11] | I’ve never forgotten what you told me. | 我一直都没有忘记你对我说的话 | 
| [40:13] | It’s true what I told you. | 我说的字字属实 | 
| [40:15] | You are a very special person, Ivar. | 你是一位很特别的人 伊瓦尔 | 
| [40:20] | It is still hard for me to believe that. | 我至今都难以相信 | 
| [40:25] | All my life has been a struggle. | 我的一生都十分艰难 | 
| [40:28] | A war against myself. | 是一场对抗自我的战争 | 
| [40:30] | But look what you have already accomplished. | 不过回想一下你的成就 | 
| [40:33] | The gods have marked you out. | 众神已经选择了你 | 
| [40:36] | You are favored above all men. | 芸芸众生间独爱你一人 | 
| [40:41] | Even so, | 就算如此 | 
| [40:44] | I’m in daily danger of being killed. | 我还是日夜担忧有人会杀我 | 
| [40:47] | Killed? | 杀你 | 
| [40:50] | By who? | 谁要杀你 | 
| [40:52] | Can I speak honestly and openly to you? | 我能和你开诚布公地谈一谈吗 | 
| [40:57] | Somehow, I feel I can trust you. | 不知怎么 我感觉我可以信任你 | 
| [41:02] | Perhaps even more than anybody else here. | 你比这里的任何人都值得信任 | 
| [41:06] | You can trust me. | 你可以信任我 | 
| [41:08] | I would give my life for you, if you asked me to. | 如果你愿意 我可以为你献出生命 | 
| [41:13] | You know that. | 这你知道的 | 
| [41:16] | How can I help you? | 我该怎么帮你 | 
| [41:18] | What do you want me to do? | 我该做点什么 | 
| [42:23] | 我们只想让您带一下路 我们想拜见您的父亲 | |
| [43:13] | Murderers! | 杀人犯 | 
| [43:39] | Murderers! | 杀人犯 |