时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:34] | Floki. | 弗洛基 |
[00:40] | This way. | 这边 |
[00:44] | Floki. | 弗洛基 |
[00:47] | Ketill Flatnose! | 塌鼻子凯迪尔 |
[00:49] | By all the gods, I never thought I would see you again. | 众神庇佑 我以为再也见不到你了 |
[00:51] | And yet, here I am, Ubbe! | 但是我来了 乌伯 |
[00:53] | Very far from invisible! | 从非常遥远的地方 |
[00:56] | I thought you were Floki. | 我还以为是弗洛基 |
[00:58] | Do I look like Floki? | 我很像弗洛基吗 |
[01:02] | You are in Floki’s boat. | 你在弗洛基的船上 |
[01:05] | You went with Floki to found a new settlement. | 你和弗洛基一起去找新的居所了 |
[01:07] | Tell me, was it a success? | 告诉我 成功了吗 |
[01:12] | In the early days, Ubbe, | 刚开始 乌伯 |
[01:14] | it was a great struggle for all of us. | 对我们所有人来说都很艰难 |
[01:17] | We lost many good people to disease and starvation. | 很多人死于疾病和饥饿 |
[01:21] | Sometimes I wondered if the gods were against us, | 有时候我都怀疑众神是不是针对我们 |
[01:25] | and if our tiny colony in Iceland could ever succeed. | 怀疑我们在冰岛的小小殖民是否能够成功 |
[01:28] | Iceland? | 冰岛 |
[01:29] | That’s what we call it, because, in winter, | 我们就这么称呼那里 因为一到冬天 |
[01:32] | the fjords fill with ice floes. | 海湾里都是浮冰 |
[01:35] | But, otherwise, the weather is fine. | 除此之外 气候很好 |
[01:39] | And, since then, we have made progress. | 后来 我们有所进展 |
[01:41] | We have harvested our first crops. | 我们收获了第一茬农作物 |
[01:43] | Other settlers have come to join us, | 其他的移居民也来加入我们 |
[01:44] | and I feel optimistic that we shall succeed, | 我很乐观地认为我们会成功 |
[01:46] | like Floki wanted. | 就像弗洛基所希望的那样 |
[01:49] | I am here to see Bjorn. | 我是来见比约恩的 |
[01:51] | My brother is now the King. | 我兄弟现在是国王了 |
[01:53] | Ah, so I have heard. | 我也听说了 |
[01:55] | I will go and pay my respects. | 我要去表达我的敬意 |
[01:57] | I would like to talk about this further. | 我想多跟你聊聊 |
[01:59] | Would you meet me later in the Great Hall? | 等一下在大厅见好吗 |
[02:19] | I need your advice, Ubbe. | 我需要你的建议 乌伯 |
[02:22] | You know what has happened to King Harald. | 你知道哈拉尔王的事 |
[02:27] | Should I rescue him or not? | 我应该去救他吗 |
[02:29] | It’s your decision. | 这要你来决定 |
[02:31] | But you spoke about making Kattegat great | 但你说过发展卡特加特 |
[02:33] | through trade, not conquest. | 要通过贸易 而不是出征 |
[02:35] | Why would your first decision be | 那为什么你的第一个选择 |
[02:37] | to go on a foreign adventure? | 是去外面探险 |
[02:43] | But King Harald saved my life. | 但哈拉尔王救过我 |
[02:47] | He fought with us to regain Kattegat. | 他和我们一起夺回了卡特加特 |
[02:50] | What kind of king would turn a blind eye to such obligation? | 什么样的国王会对这样的责任视而不见 |
[02:55] | It just makes me glad I’m not King. | 还好我不是国王 |
[02:58] | What do you say, Hvitserk? | 你怎么说 瓦特金 |
[03:02] | I don’t say anything. | 我没有意见 |
[03:04] | Well, you have to have an opinion. | 你必须有一个意见 |
[03:06] | Why? | 为什么 |
[03:08] | Because it would help me. | 因为这样可以帮到我 |
[03:10] | It would help all of us | 如果我们知道伊瓦尔在哪里 |
[03:12] | if we knew where Ivar was. | 就可以帮到我们所有人 |
[03:15] | Who cares about Harald, or Olaf, or any of them? | 谁关心哈拉尔 奥拉夫 还有其他人 |
[03:21] | Only Ivar matters. | 重要的只有伊瓦尔 |
[03:24] | Just to you, brother. | 只有你这么想 弟弟 |
[03:38] | I don’t know, Bjorn. | 我不知道 比约恩 |
[03:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:54] | I see I must make up my own mind. | 看来我只能自己决定 |
[04:05] | There he is! | 你在这里 |
[04:09] | What brings you back to Kattegat, Ketill Flatnose? | 你怎么会回卡特加特 塌鼻子凯迪尔 |
[04:12] | I am trying to recruit new settlers. | 我想再找一些移居民 |
[04:14] | I don’t care who they are, | 不管是谁 |
[04:15] | as long as they are prepared to work hard. | 只要他们准备好努力劳作 |
[04:22] | And what of Floki? How is he? | 弗洛基呢 他怎么样 |
[04:26] | Why has he not returned? | 为什么他没有回来 |
[04:26] | I would have liked to have seen him again. | 我也想再见见他 |
[04:29] | The truth is, Ubbe, | 乌伯 事实是 |
[04:31] | Floki seemed to grow tired | 弗洛基似乎厌倦了 |
[04:32] | being the leader of a settlement that was not working. | 当一个不可能成功的殖民领袖 |
[04:36] | He was disappointed, grew despondent. | 他变得失望 沮丧万分 |
[04:39] | Then one day, without explanation, | 后来有一天 他撇下了我们 |
[04:41] | he just left us and walked away. | 离开了 一句解释都没有 |
[04:44] | And you haven’t seen him since? | 你再就没见过他吗 |
[04:47] | No. | 是的 |
[04:48] | We searched the island for him. | 我们为了找他搜遍的全岛 |
[04:50] | We spent a long time looking for him. | 找了他很长一段时间 |
[04:52] | We found no sign of him. | 没有发现他的踪迹 |
[05:02] | There is one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[05:04] | I once heard a story about a wanderer who sailed west, | 我曾经听说过一个向西航行的漫游者 |
[05:07] | probably to the west of your Iceland. | 很可能就去了你们冰岛的西边 |
[05:11] | It is said that he sighted a beautiful, uninhabited land, | 据说 他看见了一块风景秀丽无人居住的土地 |
[05:16] | but was driven past it by a storm and could not find it. | 但缺被一场风暴弄得偏离了航向再也找不到了 |
[05:19] | Have you heard this story before? | 你听说过这个故事吗 |
[05:22] | I have heard this story many times, | 我听说过许多遍了 |
[05:24] | and I know the wanderer that you speak of. | 而且我还认识你说的这位漫游者 |
[05:26] | He lives in Iceland. His name is Othere. | 他住在冰岛 名叫奥特尔 |
[05:30] | I need to find that land! | 我要找到那片土地 |
[05:33] | I am fitting out two boats to search for it. | 我正装配两艘船 准备出海去找 |
[05:35] | Then you must come to Iceland with me and meet Othere. | 那你一定要跟我来冰岛见见奥特尔 |
[05:40] | And to look for Floki! | 还要找弗洛基 |
[06:11] | What do you think of these Eastern puppets? | 你觉得这些东方木偶怎么样 |
[06:16] | I like them. | 我喜欢 |
[06:19] | I wish someone could hold me up like that. | 我希望有人能像那样抱着我 |
[06:22] | I thought the gods did that. | 我以为神仙们都抱过你了 |
[07:57] | I have to go to Novgorod. | 我得去诺夫哥罗德 |
[08:00] | Novgorod? | 诺夫哥罗德 |
[08:02] | The old capital of Rus. | 俄国的古都 |
[08:04] | My brother lives there. | 我哥哥住在那边 |
[08:06] | I need to talk to him. | 我要跟他谈谈 |
[08:08] | I told you, I have family business. | 我跟你说过 我有些家事要处理 |
[08:11] | Then I can concentrate on building a fleet and raising an army. | 然后我就能集中精力组建舰队和军队了 |
[08:17] | You will meet my ward, Prince Igor. | 你会见到我的受监护人 伊戈尔王子 |
[08:21] | The son of my dead brother-in-law, King Rorik. | 我死去的姐夫留里克国王的儿子 |
[08:27] | Igor is the true heir to the kingdom. | 伊戈尔是王国的正统继承人 |
[08:49] | Ingrid. | 英格丽 |
[08:52] | Yes, Gunnhild? | 格尼黑尔德 |
[08:53] | I have seen you looking at Bjorn. | 我看见你在看比约恩 |
[08:56] | You know, the way that women sometimes look at men. | 你懂的 女人欣赏男人的那种眼神 |
[09:01] | I don’t know what you mean. | 我不懂你什么意思 |
[09:06] | You are not a child, Ingrid. | 你不是孩子了 英格丽 |
[09:09] | If you feel what I think you feel, | 如果你的感受和我想的一样 |
[09:10] | then I am sorry for you. | 那我为你感到抱歉 |
[09:12] | But I cannot stop you feeling it. | 但我无法阻止你的感受 |
[09:20] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[09:43] | Novgorod! | 诺夫哥罗德 |
[11:32] | So, I have been curious to know. | 我很好奇 |
[11:36] | Why are you called the Prophet? | 你为什么叫先知 |
[11:40] | It came about like this. | 因为我的一个事迹 |
[11:43] | I attacked Constantinople, | 我之前进攻君士坦丁堡 |
[11:45] | defeated its defenders, and subdued it. | 打败了守军 占领了城池 |
[11:48] | Afterwards, I was invited to dine with its rulers to make peace, | 后来我被邀请与统治者共进晚餐 以求和平 |
[11:52] | since I was not strong enough to occupy the city indefinitely. | 因为我不够强大 无法永远占领这座城市 |
[11:57] | But just before the feast, I had a dream. | 但是在宴会前 我做了一个梦 |
[12:00] | I dreamed that my wine was poisoned. | 我梦见我的酒被下毒了 |
[12:06] | So, I refused to drink it. | 所以我没喝 |
[12:14] | But two of my commanders, ignoring my warning, did drink, | 但是我的两个指挥官无视我的警告 喝了酒 |
[12:20] | and died in the greatest agony soon afterwards. | 不久就在极度痛苦中死去了 |
[12:26] | From that moment, I was called… | 从那一刻起 我就被称作… |
[12:29] | The Prophet. | 先知 |
[12:37] | Askold! | 阿斯科德 |
[12:39] | Brother. | 弟弟 |
[12:59] | This is Prince Igor. | 这是伊戈尔王子 |
[13:02] | Prince. | 王子 |
[13:05] | I hear you are the famous Ivar the Boneless. | 久闻大名 无骨人伊瓦尔 |
[13:09] | Scourge of all Christians! | 基督徒的灾难 |
[13:12] | Leader of the great army that | 蹂躏英格兰的伟大军队的领袖 |
[13:14] | ravaged England and killed two Christian Kings. | 还杀了两位基督教国王 |
[13:17] | That is true. | 没错 |
[13:19] | But what is fame, Prince Askold? | 但名声是什么 阿斯科德王子 |
[13:22] | A chimera? An illusion perhaps? | 幻想 幻觉吗 |
[13:35] | Is it true, as I have been told, that you plan to invade Scandinavia? | 听说你要入侵斯堪的纳维亚 这是真的吗 |
[13:40] | Of course. | 当然 |
[13:42] | I have been considering it for some time. | 我已经考虑一段时间了 |
[13:45] | I took King Ivar’s arrival | 伊瓦尔国王的到来 |
[13:48] | as a sign that I was meant to proceed with my plans. | 意味着我应该执行我的计划 |
[13:53] | After all, we will only take back what is rightly ours. | 毕竟 我们只是收回属于我们的东西 |
[14:02] | Don’t you agree, brother? | 你同意吗 弟弟 |
[14:08] | I will contribute whatever I can to your army. | 我会尽我所能支持你们的军队 |
[14:11] | I hope you recognize that, as your brother, | 我希望你明白 作为你的弟弟 |
[14:15] | I stand ready and waiting for your commands. | 我已经准备好等你一声令下了 |
[14:18] | And that, in all things, you can trust me. | 最重要的是 你可以相信我 |
[14:23] | Of course, my dear brother. | 当然 亲爱的弟弟 |
[14:28] | More wine! | 再来点酒 |
[14:33] | To conquest! | 为征途举杯 |
[14:37] | Conquest! | 为征途举杯 |
[15:53] | Oleg! | 奥列格 |
[16:28] | It’s been a long day! | 真是漫长的一天 |
[16:33] | We must rest. | 我们得休息了 |
[16:39] | Your Highness. | 殿下 |
[17:30] | Should I rescue King Harald or not? | 我应不应该去救哈拉尔国王 |
[17:32] | That is your affair, Bjorn Ironside. | 这是你自己的事 比约恩·艾恩赛德 |
[17:35] | Don’t you know your own mind? | 你自己心里不清楚吗 |
[17:37] | I want to know the consequences. | 我想知道这样做的后果 |
[17:40] | You can see. You know the future. | 你能看见 你能预知未来 |
[17:43] | I know what I know. | 我知道自己预见的一切 |
[17:45] | And what you cannot bear to know. | 也知道你无法接受的真相 |
[17:49] | This is a big decision. | 这个决定很重要 |
[17:52] | I have only been King a short while. | 我当国王的时间很短 |
[17:57] | If I make the wrong choice… | 如果做错了决定… |
[17:59] | You think of yourself only. | 你只考虑自己 |
[18:03] | The living are all the same. | 活着的人都一样 |
[18:06] | From either your shadow at morning sliding behind you, | 无论是清晨从身后消失的阴影 |
[18:11] | or your shadow at evening rising to meet you, | 还是在傍晚出现 与你相见的阴影 |
[18:15] | I will show you fear in a handful of dust. | 在一捧尘土中 我就能让你见证恐惧 |
[18:21] | I’m sorry. I should not have asked. | 对不起 我不该问的 |
[18:25] | I will say only this, | 我只能这么说 |
[18:27] | that whatever else you do, | 无论你做什么 |
[18:30] | whatever you decide, | 无论你做出什么决定 |
[18:32] | do not betray your own gods in the process. | 在这个过程中 不要背叛你的众神 |
[18:37] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[18:39] | Why would I betray my own gods? | 我怎么会背叛自己的众神 |
[18:47] | Don’t let them run off. | 别让它们跑了 |
[18:52] | Need some more tiles for the roof here. | 这里的屋顶需要更多的瓦 |
[19:00] | Look, Asa, it’s Ubbe! | 看 阿尔莎 是乌伯 |
[19:03] | And look what he’s brought! | 看他带了什么 |
[19:06] | There they are! Hello! | 在这儿啊 你们好 |
[19:10] | Did you see the fat little piggy? Go see him! Hmm? | 看到那只小胖猪了吗 去看看 |
[19:15] | How was your visit to Kattegat? | 卡德加特之行怎么样 |
[19:18] | Do they still remember me? | 他们还记得我吗 |
[19:21] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[19:24] | I saw Bjorn and Hvitserk. | 我见到了比约恩和瓦特金 |
[19:26] | Bjorn is good. | 比约恩很好 |
[19:28] | Hvitserk looked sick. | 瓦特金看着不太好 |
[19:30] | He is still haunted by the thoughts of Ivar. | 他还是会因为想起伊瓦尔而感到困扰 |
[19:34] | Sometimes I think of Ivar too. | 有时候我也会想起伊瓦尔 |
[19:37] | I know that he is still somehow part of all our fates | 我想他依然是我们命运之中的一部分 |
[19:40] | but, we just have to accept it, | 但我们只能接受 |
[19:43] | and get on with our lives. | 然后继续生活 |
[19:51] | I saw Ketill Flatnose. | 我见到了塌鼻子凯迪尔 |
[19:54] | – Ketill Flatnose? – Mmm. | -塌鼻子凯迪尔 -没错 |
[19:56] | What was he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[19:57] | Trying to recruit more people for the settlement in Iceland. | 在招揽更多的人去冰岛定居 |
[20:01] | That’s what they’re calling their new land. | 他们就是这么称呼他们的新岛 |
[20:05] | What of Floki? Was Floki with him? | 弗洛基呢 和他在一起吗 |
[20:08] | No. | 不 |
[20:09] | He said that Floki became disenchanted with their new life | 他说弗洛基对他们的新生活不再抱有幻想 |
[20:14] | and that he just disappeared without warning. | 然后毫无预兆地消失了 |
[20:21] | I wonder what has become of him. | 不知道他怎么样了 |
[20:29] | Floki can’t be dead. I won’t believe it. | 弗洛基不会死的 我不信 |
[20:35] | Ketill also told me | 凯迪尔还告诉我 |
[20:37] | that the wanderer | 那个流浪者 |
[20:38] | who saw the uninhabited land further to the west, | 看到了远在西边的无人大陆 |
[20:42] | his name is Othere, | 他的名字叫奥特尔 |
[20:44] | and he lives in Iceland. | 他住在冰岛 |
[20:46] | I told him that we would sail back with him, | 我告诉他我们会和他一起回去 |
[20:48] | so I can meet with this Othere. | 这样我就可以见见这个奥特尔 |
[20:50] | That’s good news! | 好消息 |
[20:51] | Yes. | 没错 |
[20:54] | Thank you for your gifts, Ubbe. | 谢谢你的礼物 乌伯 |
[20:56] | Now we have to decide which animal to sacrifice, | 现在我们得决定牺牲哪个动物 |
[20:59] | so the gods can bless this new dwelling. | 这样上帝才能保佑我们的新住处 |
[21:02] | I will invite the local villagers to join us | 我会邀请当地的居民加入我们 |
[21:04] | and we will feast. | 我们将大摆宴席 |
[21:08] | Hali! | 哈里 |
[21:11] | Bring the chickens! | 把鸡拿过来 |
[21:18] | Ivar. Get up. | 伊瓦尔 起来 |
[21:22] | We have to leave. | 我们得走了 |
[21:26] | I was dreaming | 我刚刚梦到 |
[21:29] | that my wine was poisoned, | 我的红酒被下毒了 |
[21:31] | and that’s the reason why I didn’t drink it. | 所以我才没喝 |
[21:36] | Why did you have to kill your brother? | 你为何要杀了你的兄弟 |
[21:42] | Because this child belongs to me. | 因为这个孩子是属于我的 |
[21:45] | Not to Askold, not to anyone else. | 不属于阿斯科德或任何人 |
[21:48] | His father made me his guardian. | 他的父亲选中了我当他的守护者 |
[21:52] | What did Askold do? | 阿斯科德做了什么 |
[21:53] | I heard reports. | 有消息说 |
[21:55] | Askold was grooming the child. | 阿斯克德在诱骗他 |
[21:57] | He was trying to steal him away from me. | 他想把这个孩子从我身边偷走 |
[22:02] | And that I could not allow. | 这我可不允许 |
[22:04] | He’s just a child. | 他就是个孩子 |
[22:08] | No. | 不 |
[22:12] | He’s not just a child. | 他不仅是个孩子 |
[22:15] | He is the only legitimate heir. | 他还是唯一合法的继承人 |
[22:17] | To control him is to possess the only keys to the kingdom. | 他就是我得到王国的唯一钥匙 |
[22:22] | And I mean to keep those keys safe about me. | 我得好好保管这把钥匙 |
[22:30] | Igor, wake up. | 伊戈尔 醒醒 |
[22:34] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[22:48] | What is happening? | 发生什么了 |
[22:50] | Seems like we have visitors. | 看来有人来拜访我们了 |
[23:02] | Oleg, what is happening? | 奥列格 发生什么了 |
[23:05] | I forgot to tell you. | 我忘了告诉你 |
[23:08] | I have another brother. | 我还有个哥哥 |
[23:11] | It seems like he wants to talk to us. | 看上去他想找我们谈谈 |
[23:38] | You don’t have to be afraid. | 别害怕 |
[24:40] | I think we should speak in his language. | 我认为我们应该说他的语言 |
[24:45] | The fact is, | 事实是 |
[24:47] | you murdered our brother in cold blood. | 你冷血地杀害了我们的兄长 |
[24:50] | And you had no reason to do it. | 毫无缘故 |
[24:53] | I believe I had every reason. | 我觉得理由还是有的 |
[24:58] | Many reasons. | 而且有很多 |
[25:00] | Enough reasons. | 足够的理由 |
[25:03] | Oleg, | 奥列格 |
[25:04] | you see how things are? | 你看清楚目前的局势了吗 |
[25:08] | You are in a bad situation. | 你的情况很糟糕 |
[25:13] | An impossible situation. | 完全没有希望 |
[25:16] | I ought to arrest you for murder. | 我理应以谋杀罪逮捕你 |
[25:20] | No one would help you. | 没人会帮你的 |
[25:23] | No matter how often you wash your hands, | 不管你的手洗得有多干净 |
[25:25] | they still have our brother’s blood on them. | 你手上还沾着我们兄弟的血 |
[25:30] | Of course, you can still avoid catastrophe. | 当然 你也可以幸免于难 |
[25:37] | Hand over the boy, and you and | 把男孩交出来 然后你 |
[25:41] | the cripple can leave. | 和瘸子就可以走了 |
[25:45] | Otherwise, I might dispense with the formalities and deal with you | 否则我可以免去礼节来对付你 |
[25:49] | as you dealt with our brother. | 就像你对付我们的兄弟一样 |
[25:52] | You of all people should know better | 你比任何人都清楚 |
[25:54] | than to try to threaten and blackmail me. | 不要试图威胁或者敲诈我 |
[25:58] | I am the Prophet. | 我是先知 |
[26:00] | And I know, that unless you give me and King Ivar | 我知道要是你不让我和伊瓦尔国王 |
[26:04] | and Prince Igor free passage back to Kiev, | 还有伊戈尔王子自由回到基辅的话 |
[26:07] | then something truly terrible will happen to you. | 那你将遇上一件可怕的事情 |
[26:14] | Not in a few months. No. | 不是在几个月之后 |
[26:17] | Not even in a few weeks. No. | 也不是在几周后 |
[26:20] | But in a matter of days. | 是在区区几天之内 |
[26:26] | Good try. | 装得挺像 |
[26:30] | You have two hours to hand over the boy unharmed. | 两个小时之后把孩子毫发无伤地交出来 |
[26:36] | Otherwise, I will proceed as I suggested… | 否则我会像我说的一样对付你 |
[26:40] | Brother. | 兄弟 |
[26:51] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[26:54] | What he said about you? | 他说的关于你的事情 |
[26:58] | My brother has seen enough of my prophecies come true | 我的兄弟所见过我那些实现的预言 |
[27:00] | to make him at least pause for thought. | 足以让他至少考虑一番 |
[29:02] | Beautiful. Ivar? | 真好听 伊瓦尔 |
[29:36] | You are my wife’s servant. What is your name? | 你是我妻子的仆人 你叫什么名字 |
[29:40] | Ingrid. | 英格丽 |
[29:44] | In this world, you have to be so careful, Ingrid. | 在这个世界上你必须非常小心 英格丽 |
[29:55] | I don’t want to be careful. | 我不想小心 |
[30:20] | Hali! | 哈里 |
[30:22] | Where are my children? | 我的孩子们呢 |
[30:24] | Hali! Asa! Come here! | 哈里 阿尔莎 快过来 |
[30:30] | Hello! | 你们好啊 |
[30:32] | Oh, it is good to see you. | 能看到你们真好 |
[30:34] | Come. Show me what you have built! | 来 让我看看你们造了什么 |
[30:36] | It’s over here! Hali built most of it. | 在这边 大部分都是哈里造的 |
[30:38] | Did he? | 是吗 |
[30:40] | You’re right. | 是的 |
[30:43] | Oh, it is so big! | 真大啊 |
[30:49] | The King stoops to visit a lonely old farmer! | 国王屈尊来看望一个孤独的老农民 |
[30:52] | Ah, you don’t look that lonely! | 你看上去可没那么孤独 |
[31:04] | – Ubbe. – Bjorn. | -乌伯 -比约恩 |
[31:06] | Torvi. | 托尔薇 |
[31:07] | Hello, Bjorn. | 你好 比约恩 |
[31:09] | The children are always a credit to you. | 照顾孩子们一直都是你的功劳 |
[31:12] | And Ubbe. | 还有乌伯 |
[31:13] | And, of course, Ubbe. | 当然还有乌伯 |
[31:16] | Brother. | 哥哥 |
[31:18] | Come. | 来吧 |
[31:22] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[31:24] | Oh, I like this place. | 我喜欢这地方 |
[31:28] | You’re a master builder, Hali. | 你是个建筑大师 哈里 |
[31:30] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:32] | Let’s go inside. | 我们进去吧 |
[31:54] | You have had two hours. | 两个小时已经过去了 |
[31:57] | What is your decision? | 你的决定是什么 |
[31:59] | My decision? | 我的决定 |
[32:01] | I told you. | 我告诉过你 |
[32:03] | Hand over the boy, | 把男孩交出来 |
[32:05] | or I kill you and the cripple. | 否则我杀了你和那个瘸子 |
[32:13] | Perhaps you have forgotten what I said. | 也许你忘了我说的话 |
[32:16] | I said, unless you release the three of us, unharmed, | 我说除非你毫发无伤地放了我们三个 |
[32:20] | then in day or so, a terrible thing will happen to you. | 几天后你将遇上一件可怕的事情 |
[32:23] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[32:26] | You don’t really have second sight. | 你不会预知未来 |
[32:29] | I think maybe you should believe him. | 我觉得你也许应该相信他 |
[32:32] | What has this to do with you? | 这关你什么事 |
[32:34] | Nothing. | 不关我事 |
[32:36] | Everything. | 却又都关我事 |
[32:42] | You are bluffing. | 你在唬人 |
[32:44] | But let me give you the benefit of the doubt, | 让我来告诉你怀疑的好处 |
[32:51] | and ask you a question that only a true prophet could answer. | 问你一个只有真正的先知才能回答的问题 |
[32:56] | I recently got married. | 我最近结婚了 |
[32:59] | In secret. | 秘密地 |
[33:05] | The identity of my wife is only known to a few trusted servants. | 我妻子的身份只有几个信得过的仆人知道 |
[33:09] | Not even Askold knew about my nuptials and the name of my wife. | 甚至阿斯科德都不知道婚礼和我妻子名字 |
[33:13] | But I assume | 但我想 |
[33:17] | that you know. | 你知道的 |
[33:22] | Don’t you, brother? | 是吧 兄弟 |
[33:28] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:30] | I know your wife’s name. | 我知道你妻子的名字 |
[33:33] | I know everything. | 我知道所有事情 |
[34:06] | Believe me, Bjorn, | 相信我 比约恩 |
[34:07] | I respect your decision to try and settle matters | 我尊重你试着想解决你和哈拉尔王之间 |
[34:10] | with King Harald. | 纠葛的决定 |
[34:12] | But you must remember, | 但你必须记得 |
[34:13] | Harald betrayed me personally. | 哈拉尔背叛了我 |
[34:17] | He kidnapped Astrid. | 他绑架了阿斯特德 |
[34:19] | He lied to me. | 对我撒了谎 |
[34:20] | I do not believe that he is trustworthy. | 我不相信他值得信任 |
[34:23] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[34:25] | And I’m sure that if I were you, | 我相信我要是你 |
[34:27] | I would not go to his aid. | 我不会去对他施以援手 |
[34:28] | I would let King Olaf kill him, and I would not be troubled. | 我会让奥拉夫国王杀了他 那我就不用烦心了 |
[34:32] | But I am not you. | 但我不是你 |
[34:34] | I remember I was in a room with Ivar, at his mercy, | 我记得我跟伊瓦尔共处一室 |
[34:37] | and King Harald said, “Stop, no, this is not our way.” | 哈拉尔国王说 停下 这不是我们的方式 |
[34:42] | And for me, since King Harald and I have become allies, | 对我来说 因为哈拉尔国王和我结盟 |
[34:44] | this is not our way. It is not my way to abandon him. | 这不是我们的方式 不是我抛弃他的方式 |
[34:47] | I remember | 我记得 |
[34:49] | I refused to go raiding with Ragnar, | 我拒绝了跟拉格纳一起去劫掠 |
[34:52] | precisely because I feared to leave Kattegat undefended. | 就是因为我不想让卡德加特无人防守 |
[34:56] | Kattegat won’t go undefended. | 卡德加特不会无人防守 |
[34:58] | Hvitserk can look after it. | 维塞克可以看着它 |
[35:06] | What? | 什么 |
[35:08] | I saw Hvitserk when I was in town. | 我在城里看见了维塞克 |
[35:11] | Well, frankly, brother, he is not fit | 说实话 他不适合 |
[35:13] | to be left in charge of the defenses of Kattegat. | 来掌管卡德加特的防守 |
[35:15] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[35:17] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我什么意思 |
[35:20] | Hvitserk is a sick man, and he’s a drunk. | 维塞克是个病人 还是个酒鬼 |
[35:28] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:30] | I can’t deny it. | 我反驳不了 |
[35:33] | Which means there’s only one thing. | 这只意味着一件事 |
[35:35] | I know you and Torvi are very anxious | 我知道你和托尔薇非常想 |
[35:37] | to embark on your great journey. | 开始你们的伟大旅途 |
[35:40] | I myself remember very well the great sense of satisfaction, | 我自己十分清楚这强烈满足感 |
[35:43] | the great sense of expectation, the great feeling of desire | 强烈期待感和强烈的欲望 |
[35:46] | to be free. | 获得自由 |
[35:48] | To be Viking. | 变成维京人 |
[35:50] | But I would ask you to delay your journey. | 但我想请你们推迟一下你们的旅途 |
[35:53] | Delay your journey only for a little while, | 我在对付奥拉夫国王的时候 |
[35:55] | while I deal with King Olaf. | 稍稍推迟你们的旅途一点 |
[35:56] | Look after Kattegat. Look after Hvitserk. | 照看卡德加特 照看维塞克 |
[35:58] | And then go, with my blessing. | 然后带着我的祝福出发 |
[36:12] | We agree. | 我们同意了 |
[36:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:27] | What are you waiting for? | 你还在等什么 |
[36:33] | Tell me her name. | 告诉我她的名字 |
[36:44] | You see? | 你看 |
[36:46] | He doesn’t know her name. | 他不知道她的名字 |
[36:49] | He’s bluffing after all! | 他只是在虚张声势 |
[36:52] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[36:55] | You don’t know her name. | 你不知道她的名字 |
[36:57] | Anna. | 安娜 |
[37:00] | Her name is Anna. | 她的名字叫安娜 |
[37:04] | You were married at the Church | 你们俩在诺夫哥罗德 |
[37:05] | of St. Magnus Martyr here in Novgorod. | 圣马格纳斯忠烈教堂成婚 |
[37:09] | I believe this is the lady in question. | 我相信这就是你所问的女人 |
[37:29] | Am I right? | 我说得对吗 |
[37:30] | This is your new bride, Anna. | 这就是你新娶的新娘 安娜 |
[37:35] | Now, my dearest brother, | 亲爱的哥哥 |
[37:39] | you will give the three of us free passage out of here | 你要放我们三个离开这里 |
[37:43] | or my promise will come true. | 否则 我的承诺会成真 |
[37:51] | Order the warriors to stand down. | 让兵士们退下 |
[37:54] | Prince Oleg and his party should be untroubled when they leave, | 只要奥列格王子和他的随从们保证不伤害我的妻子 |
[37:59] | if they agree not to harm my wife. | 就让他们安全离开这里 |
[38:03] | I don’t need to hurt your wife. | 我不需要伤害你的妻子 |
[38:04] | Anna, come. Come! | 安娜 过来 过来 |
[38:12] | We meet so rarely, Dir. | 我们见面太少了 迪尔 |
[38:16] | It’s unfortunate that it has to be in such circumstances. | 很不幸 我们闹成了这种局面 |
[38:21] | But the next time, | 但下一次 |
[38:23] | will be different. | 就不一样了 |
[38:26] | You have the boy. | 你已经得到那个男孩了 |
[38:28] | You don’t need to see me again. | 你不用再见到我了 |
[38:30] | But we are family. | 但我们是家人 |
[38:32] | Family is important! | 家人很重要 |
[38:37] | Dir! | 迪尔 |
[38:40] | We should stay in touch. | 我们应该保持联络 |
[38:44] | Perhaps. | 也许吧 |
[38:47] | Just don’t invite me for dinner. | 别邀请我进晚餐就行 |
[38:52] | You forgot to say goodbye to the cripple! | 你忘记和瘸子说再见了 |
[39:00] | Sister, come see the stitch work. | 妹妹 来看看针线活 |
[39:04] | You see here? | 你看到了吗 |
[39:15] | I have made up my mind. | 我决定了 |
[39:23] | I have decided to answer King Harald’s cry for help. | 我决定回应哈拉尔王的求救 |
[39:32] | I think you’re crazy. | 我觉得你疯了 |
[39:39] | I’m sure that doesn’t matter to you. | 但你肯定觉得疯了也无所谓 |
[40:30] | King Bjorn. | 比约恩国王 |
[40:32] | I wanted to catch you before you left. | 我有几件事要在你离开前找你 |
[40:35] | You told Ubbe and the others that | 你告诉和乌伯和其他人 |
[40:37] | Floki just abandoned the Iceland settlement. | 弗洛基抛弃了冰岛上的居住地 |
[40:39] | Yes. He was unhappy with many things. | 是的 他对很多事都不满意 |
[40:43] | And simply disappeared. | 然后就消失了 |
[40:48] | And you searched for him? | 你找过他了 |
[40:52] | You never found a body? | 你没有找到尸体吗 |
[41:02] | What do you suppose happened to him? | 你觉得他出什么事了吗 |
[41:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:09] | How should I know? | 我怎么会知道 |
[41:13] | I have a feeling you know a lot more than you admit. | 我觉得你知道的远比你说出来的要多 |
[41:19] | So, here’s what I suggest. | 所以 我有个建议 |
[41:22] | I am raising an army. | 我在组建一支军队 |
[41:24] | Join me. | 假如我 |
[41:26] | Forget about your settlement in Iceland for a while | 暂时忘掉你在冰岛的领地 |
[41:28] | and come with me. | 跟我走 |
[41:30] | Of course, you are always free to say no | 当然了 你随时可以拒绝 |
[41:32] | and go on your own way. | 去继续走你的路 |
[41:34] | But that would make me even more suspicious. | 但是这会让我更怀疑你 |
[41:40] | No. | 不 |
[41:42] | I will go with you, Bjorn Ironside. | 我会跟你走 |
[41:46] | Good choice. | 明智的选择 |