时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | ♪ Hilda ♪ | |
[02:02] | See that, Twig? It’s a troll rock. | 看见了吗?枝枝 一块巨魔石 |
[02:07] | Trolls don’t usually come this far down the mountain. | 巨魔一般不会到山下来 |
[02:10] | I’ve got to draw this. | 我得把这个画下来 |
[02:12] | Pretty sure that’s a nose, and those must be arms. | 那个一定就是鼻子 那些肯定应该是胳膊 |
[02:19] | Don’t worry, boy. | 别担心 小家伙 |
[02:20] | This troll can’t even think about eating us right now. | 巨魔现在根本想不到来吃我们 |
[02:23] | As long as there’s daylight, it’s just a rock. | 只要是白天 他就只是块石头 |
[02:26] | Of course, once the sun goes down, we’re doomed. | 当然 太阳要是一下山 我们就完了 |
[02:32] | Here, you hang this on its nose. | 给你 挂在他的鼻子上 |
[02:34] | If the troll moves, the bell jingles. | 巨魔要是动了 铃铛就会响 |
[02:36] | Then we’ll know it’s time to run for our lives. | 然后我们就知道该逃命了 |
[03:02] | Done! I think I’m happy with that. | 好了 |
[03:05] | Hmm… maybe one more. | 我觉得画得还可以 再来一张吧 |
[03:16] | And, there. That’s much better. | 这样… 就行了 好像好多了 (胳膊?蚂蚁 显然是鼻子) |
[03:24] | Time to go. | 我们该走了 |
[03:48] | Good thing we had that bell. I think we outran him. | 幸亏我们挂了铃铛 应该已经甩掉他了 |
[03:52] | What is it, boy? | 怎么了? |
[03:57] | Whoa! That’s a huge footprint, even for a forest giant. | 好大的一个脚印 森林巨人的也没这么大 |
[04:03] | Run! | 跑啊 |
[04:57] | We lost him in the woods, boy. | 他被甩在树林里了 |
[05:01] | Or maybe not. | 或者还没有 |
[05:12] | Easy, boy. | 慢着 小家伙 |
[05:17] | Twig, I think he’s in distress. | 枝枝 我觉得他好像很痛苦 |
[05:30] | The bell’s driving him crazy, poor thing. And his arms, they’re too short. | 那个铃铛让他很心烦 真可怜 但是他的胳膊实在太短了 |
[05:41] | Hold on, Mr. Troll. It’s okay. | 巨魔先生 你别动 没事的 |
[05:50] | I can fix this. | 我能帮你摘掉 |
[06:05] | Uh-oh! | 糟了 |
[06:16] | Oh! My sketchbook! | 我的写生本 |
[06:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:33] | Well, that was pretty traumatic, but such is the life of an adventurer. | 好吧 这可真够吓人的 不过也算是人生一大冒险了 |
[06:54] | Hilda, I’ve made us some tea. | 剧名:第1章:隐形邻居 希尔达 我泡了两杯茶 |
[06:59] | I am seriously appreciating the coziness in here right now. | 我觉得窝在这里的感觉 可真是太舒服了 |
[07:10] | The Wood Man. | 是木头人 |
[07:16] | He always just comes in without knocking. | 他总是不敲门就闯进来 |
[07:18] | It’s rude! | 真是粗鲁 |
[07:24] | It’s okay. He probably just wants to get warm. | 没事的 他可能只是想暖和一下 (《古老的巨人》) |
[07:28] | And besides, he brings us wood. | 而且 他还带来了柴火 |
[07:30] | It’s drafty in here. You should really close that door. | 这里风好大 |
[07:39] | Now what? | 你真应该把门关上 这回是谁? |
[07:50] | It’s another one of those tiny letters. | 又是一封那种小小的信 |
[07:52] | Good grief, this is the sixth one this week. | 我的天 这是这星期的第六封了 |
[07:57] | – Is it from the hidden people again? – Yes, it is. | -又是隐形邻居寄来的吗? -没错 是的 |
[08:00] | Are they still saying we have to move and they’re gonna smash our house? | 又在说我们必须搬家 否则就把房子毁掉? |
[08:04] | – Basically. – Who are these people? | -就是这事 -他们到底是谁啊? |
[08:06] | Well, they’re tiny and they don’t like us very much. | 好吧 他们个子很小 而且不怎么喜欢我们 |
[08:10] | Well, I don’t like them. | 我也不喜欢他们 |
[08:12] | “Dear to whom it may concern, please leave us alone! | “亲爱的相关人士 请别再烦我们了 |
[08:15] | We are nice people, so please stop being mean. | 我们都是好人 所以别这么刻薄了 |
[08:18] | All the best, Hilda.” | 祝好 希尔达” |
[08:21] | Listen up, little guys, whoever you are, this one’s for you! | 听好了小小人 不管你们是谁 这是写给你们的 |
[08:25] | I can’t read with all these distractions. | 这么吵来吵去的我可没办法看书 |
[08:28] | Good night to you, too. | 也祝你晚安 |
[08:30] | Maybe your note will do the trick. | 也许你的字条能起到作用 |
[08:36] | Let’s finish our game of Dragon Panic. | 咱们继续玩《恶龙大恐慌》 |
[08:38] | – Is it my turn next or yours? – Mine. | -该你还是该我了? -该我了 |
[09:17] | Attention, residents! | 这里的居民请注意 |
[09:19] | Due to your failure to heed our warnings, | 因为你们无视我们的警告 |
[09:21] | we shall now implement your forcible eviction from the premises! | 现在我们要使用武力 强制你们离开这栋房屋 |
[09:26] | Forcible eviction now! Banish the big boots! | 强制行动开始 驱逐大靴子 |
[09:30] | What the…? | 怎么回… |
[09:35] | – Ow! Ow! Mum! – Hilda… | -希尔达 |
[09:38] | Mum! Ow! | -妈妈… |
[09:41] | Jettison the giants! | 赶走这些巨人 |
[09:44] | Heave ho, you must go! Heave ho, you must go! | 你们必须走… |
[09:49] | All right. | 好了 |
[09:52] | That’s enough. | 你们闹够了 |
[09:54] | Ow! Ow! Ow! | |
[09:59] | – Get out! – Stop! Wait a minute! | -给我出去 -等等… |
[10:06] | They’re gone! | 他们跑了 |
[10:09] | Mum, they’re… | 妈妈 他们… |
[10:11] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[10:12] | Hilda, we can’t stay here, not if this is gonna keep happening. | 希尔达 如果总是发生这样的事 我们不能住在这儿 |
[10:16] | – What? – We’ve never been attacked like this. | -什么? -我们从没遭到过这样的攻击 |
[10:19] | I think we’ll have to move to Trolberg. | 我想我们得搬去特洛尔堡 |
[10:21] | But we’ve been here for all time, since I was born! | 可从我出生开始 我们就住在这儿 |
[10:24] | Moving to Trolberg could be a good thing. | 搬到特洛尔堡或许是件好事 |
[10:26] | You could make some proper friends. Wouldn’t that be nice? | 你也能交到一些正常的朋友 难道这样不好吗? |
[10:29] | No! I love it here in the wilderness. | 不好 |
[10:32] | It’s literally the best place ever! | 我喜欢生活在野外 这里是世界上最好的地方 |
[10:34] | Please, Mum, I don’t want to live in the dirty old city. | 求你了 妈妈 我不想生活在脏兮兮的城市里 |
[10:41] | I’m sorry, but if one more thing like this happens, we’re gone. | 对不起 不过要是再发生这样的事 我们就搬走 |
[10:47] | “Dear little guys who trashed my house, why are you so mad at me and my mum? | “亲爱的砸了我家的小人们 你们干嘛那么生我和我妈妈的气呢? |
[10:52] | Please tell me so I can fix it and we can all live in peace. | 请告诉我 我好改正 我们就能和平相处了 |
[10:55] | All the best, Hilda.” | 祝好 希尔达” |
[11:01] | I hope they’re not too mad to even read my note. | 希望他们不会太生气 不看字条 |
[11:03] | Let’s go to bed and get some rest, eh? We’ll clean all this up tomorrow. | 咱们上床去睡一会儿吧 好吗? 这里可以明天再收拾 |
[11:38] | Psst! Little girl! | 小姑娘 |
[11:40] | Who’s there? | 谁在叫我? |
[11:42] | I’m one of the little people who trashed your house. | 我是其中一个砸了你家的小小人 |
[11:45] | Get out! | 给我出去 |
[11:45] | Oh! The trashing wasn’t done by me personally. | 其实我本人并没有参与这次行动 |
[11:48] | I’m more of a writer than a fighter. | 我不是战士 更像是个作家 |
[11:52] | – Did you read my note? – Indeed. | -你看了我的字条吗? -看了 |
[11:54] | Wait. Am I dreaming? | 等等 我在做梦吗? |
[11:56] | You sound like you’re just a voice inside my head. | 你的声音听起来就像是在我脑袋里 |
[11:58] | Not at all! | 完全不是 |
[12:00] | So, why won’t you show yourself? | 那你干嘛不让我看见? |
[12:02] | Oh, my people take the business of who sees them and who doesn’t very seriously, | 我们把该让谁看见 不该让谁看见这件事看得非常严肃 |
[12:05] | which means, of course, that there’s a lot of paperwork involved. | 这就意味着涉及大量的文书工作 |
[12:10] | What kind of paperwork? | 是什么样的文书? |
[12:11] | If you’ll just go over to your desk, please. | 请看一下你的桌子 好吗? |
[12:13] | I took the liberty of filling out the relevant papers for you. | 我擅自帮你把相关文件都签好了 |
[12:17] | I think you’ll find the forgery quite impressive. | 我个人觉得这些假签名都还挺像的 |
[12:20] | Indeed. | 还真是 |
[12:21] | Now, if you’ll sign this last page yourself, we’ll be all set. | 现在请你把最后一张签上字 就都完成了 |
[12:24] | This better not be some kind of trick. | 这最好不是什么圈套 |
[12:26] | There. Now, where are you? | 好了 |
[12:28] | Look in the mirror. | 现在你出来吧? 去照照镜子 |
[12:33] | – I don’t… – Your ear. | -我没… -你的耳朵 |
[12:36] | Coo-ee! | 我在这 |
[12:37] | You’re very, very small. | 你可真是好小啊 |
[12:39] | Mm, I’m on the tall side for an elf, actually, so… | 其实我在我们精灵里还算高个子呢 |
[12:42] | My name is Alfur. | 那个 我叫做艾福 |
[12:44] | – It’s nice to finally see you, Alfur. – It’s nice to be seen. | -很高兴终于见到你了 艾福 -很高兴被你看见 |
[12:47] | Now, if you’ll come outside with me, there’s something I want to show you. | 现在请跟我到外面来 |
[13:02] | Wow! | 我有东西想让你看一看 |
[13:05] | This is amazing! | 这简直太奇妙了 |
[13:17] | Careful there, Twig! | 小心点 枝枝 |
[13:20] | Have these been here all the time, and I just couldn’t see them? | 这些房子一直都在 只是我看不见它们? |
[13:24] | Correct. | 没错 |
[13:25] | Careful with that! | 小心点 |
[13:26] | Somebody lives there, you know. | 有人住在里面呢 知道吗? |
[13:28] | – Whoops. – Yeah, whoops, indeed. Look. | -糟糕 -的确很糟糕 |
[13:30] | Behavior like that will not endear you to elfkind. | 听着 那样的举动 是不会让精灵喜欢你的 |
[13:33] | Sorry about that. | 真是抱歉 |
[13:35] | How many houses are there? How far does this go? | 这里有多少栋房子?延伸到哪儿? |
[13:38] | I dare say as far as the eye can see. | 我敢说放眼望去看不到头 |
[13:40] | There’s 15 counties in this valley alone, | 单单这个山谷里就有15个县 |
[13:43] | and your house is smack in the middle of my one. | 而你家的房子就堵在我的县中间 |
[13:46] | But why get mad now? | 可为什么现在才生气呢? |
[13:48] | My great-granddad built that house. | 房子是我的曾祖父盖的 |
[13:50] | I’ve lived here all my life, and there hasn’t been any bother. | 我从生下来就住在那里 一直没人来找麻烦啊 |
[13:52] | It’s the new prime minister. | 都是因为新上任的总理 |
[13:54] | He promised to get rid of you if he was elected, and… | 他承诺说只要当选就会赶走你们 |
[13:57] | …now that he has been, he has to see to it that he does. | 现在他上任了 就得兑现自己的承诺 |
[14:01] | But that’s not fair! We’re allowed to live here as much as you are. | 可是这不公平 我们跟你们一样有权利生活在这里 |
[14:04] | Don’t shout at me! I agree! | 别冲我嚷嚷啊 我赞同你的 |
[14:07] | And besides, if you weren’t so sniffy about who sees you and who doesn’t, | 而且 如果你们不是这么自命不凡 考虑该让谁看见你们 |
[14:12] | then maybe my granddad would’ve chosen somewhere a bit less populated. | 我的曾祖父也许就会选择一个 不那么拥挤的地方 |
[14:16] | It’s an important tradition of my people to be sniffy about it. | 对这个问题自命不凡 是我们族人的重要传统 |
[14:21] | So take me to the prime minister. | 带我去见你们的总理 |
[14:23] | Maybe I could explain things to him and fix this | 也许我能跟他解释一下 |
[14:25] | before Mum moves us to Trolberg. | 在妈妈决定搬家前解决问题 |
[14:27] | For one thing, it’s the middle of the night. | 首先 现在可是大半夜 |
[14:29] | And, for another, you can’t simply request a meeting to go and say, “Hello!” | 其次 你不能就这么直接要求会面 走过去跟他说“你好啊” |
[14:34] | – But I’m the giant girl, so… – The mayor! | -可我是巨人女孩 所以… -去找市长 |
[14:36] | I’ll arrange a meeting with the mayor of the town | 我去安排你 |
[14:39] | your house is currently occupying. | 和你家房子所在城市的市长见面 |
[14:42] | Perhaps he can help us with the prime minister. | 也许他能帮我们见到总理 |
[14:44] | – Well, okay, but… – Got to dash now! | -行 可是… -我得赶快走了 |
[14:47] | I’ll come for you tomorrow. Good night, Hilda! | 明天再来找你 晚安 希尔达 |
[14:58] | What the…? | 怎么回… |
[15:07] | What? | 什么? |
[15:10] | Mum is not going to like this. | 妈妈一定不会喜欢这个的 |
[15:22] | Remember, allow me to handle the introductions. | 记住了 一定要让我来介绍你 |
[15:24] | I know the protocol. | 我清楚礼仪要领 |
[15:38] | Honorable Mayor, may I have the pleasure of… | 尊敬的市长 请允许我向您介… |
[15:41] | Oh, I know who you are. The giant, the menace! | 我知道你是谁 你是巨人 是威胁 |
[15:45] | Oh, dear. | 天啊 |
[15:46] | Oh, so, you can see us, can you? Finally noticed us, did you? | 你能看见我们 是吧? |
[15:49] | – Ooh. – Are you kidding me? | 终于注意到我们了 是吧? 你在开玩笑吧? |
[15:51] | How could I notice you if I couldn’t see you? | 我都看不见你们 怎么注意你们? |
[15:53] | Young lady, the forms are very straightforward. | 小姑娘 那些表格可是写得很清楚 |
[15:56] | And where was I supposed to get these forms? | 可我该到哪儿去找这些表格呢? |
[15:58] | The forms are widely available. | 到处都能找到这些表格的 |
[16:01] | The important thing is that all the forms have now been filed, so… | 重要的一点是所有表格 现在都已经存档了 |
[16:04] | We’ve had enough of her ruthless occupation | 我们已经受够了她残忍地占据着 |
[16:08] | of our historic city, haven’t we, Angelina? | 我们的历史古城 是不是?安吉莉娜 |
[16:10] | Ooh, yes, we have. | 是的 |
[16:12] | We have, haven’t we? Meow! | 受够了 是不是? |
[16:14] | But there’s nothing ruthless about it. | 可是这根本就不残忍 |
[16:16] | We didn’t know you even existed until recently. | 我们在这之前 根本就不知道你们的存在 |
[16:18] | – Pure ignorance! – You’re invisible! | -就是无视我们 |
[16:22] | Please, please, | -你们可是隐形的 |
[16:24] | can you lower your voice? | 求求你 |
[16:26] | You’re alarming my cat. | 能不能小一点儿声? 你都吓着我的猫了 |
[16:29] | Well, look, I’m sorry about that, but, please, don’t evict us. | 听着 对此我感到很抱歉 但求你别赶走我们 |
[16:33] | Can’t we just get along? | 我们不能和平相处吗? |
[16:34] | Angelina’s heavily pregnant. | 安吉莉娜已经怀孕很久了 |
[16:38] | I don’t want her unnecessarily stressed. | 我可不想让它受到不必要的压力 |
[16:41] | She’s a purebred velourian silkhair. | 它可是纯种的丝绒绸缎猫 |
[16:45] | – Fetch Angelina’s basket, will you? – Right away, Mr. Mayor. | -你能去把安吉莉娜的窝拿来吗? -马上去 |
[16:48] | Oh. Do you need to lie down? | 市长先生 你要不要躺一会儿呀? |
[16:50] | Yes. You look the way I feel. | 是的 我的感觉总是对的 |
[16:53] | You’re not answering my questions. | 你根本没有回答我的问题 |
[16:55] | Oh, are you still here? Look, well, wheels are in motion, | 你还在这里啊?听着 行动已开始 |
[16:58] | plans are in place, letters are being sent, | 计划已制定 信已经寄出去了 |
[17:00] | and forms are being filled in, lots of forms! | 表格也都填好了 好多表格 |
[17:03] | But surely you can stop it. You’re the mayor. | 但你可以出面阻止 你可是市长 |
[17:06] | Impossible! I’m only the mayor! | 不可能 我只是个市长 |
[17:08] | It’s out of my hands. | 这不在我的掌控之内 |
[17:10] | And I don’t even have hands! | 而且我根本也没有手掌啊 |
[17:12] | So whose hands is it in? | 那谁来掌控这件事? |
[17:14] | Oh, I imagine the only person who could do anything about it | 我想唯一一个能处理这件事的 |
[17:17] | is the new prime minister. | 就是新任总理 |
[17:19] | It’s his big idea, after all. | 毕竟这件事情是他的重大提案 |
[17:21] | – Where can I find him? – I can’t tell you that! | -我去哪儿能找到他? -这我可不能告诉你 |
[17:24] | – It’s classified information. – Tell me, please. | -这是机密 -求你告诉我吧 |
[17:28] | No, I… | 不能 我… |
[17:31] | – Oh, Angelina! – Aha! | 安吉莉娜 |
[17:33] | Oh! You beast! | 你这个怪兽 |
[17:36] | Release her this instant! | 你立刻把它给我放了 |
[17:37] | Tell me where the prime minister is, | 告诉我总理人在哪儿 |
[17:39] | or I’ll let your kitty live in my hair forever. | 否则你的猫就永远待在我头发里 |
[17:41] | Ah, you fiend! You monster! You beast! Oh. | 你这个魔鬼 这个野人 这个怪兽 |
[17:45] | Behind the waterfall, the great big one that goes into the fjord. | 他在瀑布后面 最大的流进峡湾的那一道 |
[17:48] | I know where that is. | 我知道位置 |
[17:49] | – Oh, thank goodness! – The basket, sir. | -真是谢天谢地 -猫窝来了 先生 |
[17:52] | Oh, there, Angelina. There. Are you all right? | 安吉莉娜 你没事吧? |
[17:54] | I’m going straight to the prime minister this instant. | 我现在立刻就去找你们的总理 |
[17:57] | Hilda, wait! | 希尔达 等我一下 |
[18:00] | I’m telling you that barging in like this could be dangerous! | 我跟你说 这样闯过去是很危险的 |
[18:04] | I’ve got to fix this right now, Alfur, and I don’t need a formal introduction. | 我得马上把这件事处理好 艾福 而且我不需要你正式介绍 |
[18:39] | There it is! Let’s go… | 到了 |
[18:41] | Oof! | 我们… |
[18:43] | Aw! A rabbit. | 一只兔子 |
[18:45] | Looks like you took a tumble, poor little thing. | 你好像摔了个跟头啊 可怜的小东西 |
[18:48] | Ah! It’s not just a rabbit! | -这可不只是一只兔子 |
[18:50] | – What? – It’s the prime minister’s cavalry. | -什么? 这是总理的骑兵部队 |
[18:53] | Implement giant girl defense maneuvers! | 实施巨人女孩防御战略 |
[18:57] | Charge! | 冲啊 |
[19:03] | Charge forth! | 继续向前冲 |
[19:06] | Yah! | |
[19:07] | Help! | 救命 |
[19:16] | Implement hasty retreat maneuver! | 实施快速撤退战略 |
[19:20] | Run away! Run away! Faster! Faster! | 快跑啊 |
[19:23] | Oh, she’s gaining on us! Ah! | 快点儿… 她跟来了 |
[19:25] | Thanks for that, boy. | 谢谢你 小家伙 |
[19:28] | It’s nice to have a deer fox on your side, I must say. | 我得承认 身边有只鹿狐真挺管用的 |
[19:38] | Ah! And here we are. | 我们到了 |
[19:42] | Our training is complete. | 我们已经完成了训练 |
[19:44] | We’re ready to launch our next attack this evening, sir! | 准备好就在今晚 发动下一轮进攻 先生 |
[19:49] | Hold on a second! | 请各位等一下 是那个巨人女孩 |
[19:53] | Please, I mean you no harm! I just want to explain myself. | 拜托 我不会伤害你们 我只是想来亲自解释 |
[19:58] | Oh, well, in that case, everybody be seated. | 好吧 既然这样的话 所有人都回来坐好 |
[20:01] | I want to find a way we can all live together in peace. | 我希望可以找到一个 让我们和平共处的方式 |
[20:04] | I love my home, and I don’t want to leave it. | 我爱我的家 我不想从这里搬走 |
[20:07] | Well, that’s, uh, interesting. Look, I’ll be honest with you. | 这个嘛 有意思 听着 我就跟你说实话吧 |
[20:10] | I only said I’d get rid of you because I knew I’d get elected if I did. | 我说要把你们赶走 仅仅是因为 我知道这样可以帮助我当选 |
[20:14] | It’s nothing personal. | 可不是要针对你们 |
[20:16] | – Hip, hip! – Hear, hear! | 加油 万岁… |
[20:19] | Do you really all hate my mum and me that much? | 你们就真的那么讨厌我和我妈妈? |
[20:21] | – Yes! – Indeed! | -对 就是讨厌 -没错 |
[20:23] | You must understand that the lights from your house | 你一定得理解 夜里你家照出来的灯光 |
[20:26] | are much too bright at night. | 实在是太亮了 |
[20:27] | For the record, I don’t hate you even a little bit. | 我得先声明 我可一点儿也不讨厌你 |
[20:30] | Annoyance, sometimes, yes, but never, never hatred. | 有时候可能有点儿烦 但绝对没有讨厌 |
[20:33] | You’re very loud. You keep babies up! | 你们说话很大声 |
[20:36] | And you’re always stepping on us. | 小宝宝都睡不了觉 而且你们总会踩到我们 |
[20:38] | But I know stepping on you doesn’t hurt you if you haven’t signed the forms. | 可我知道如果没有签署表格 踩到也不会伤害你们 |
[20:42] | I saw Twig’s leg go right through a house. | 我看到枝枝的腿穿过那栋房子 |
[20:44] | Still, it’s a traumatic experience having a giant foot come through your ceilings. | 不过看着巨大的脚穿过屋顶踩下来 还是会留下心灵创伤 |
[20:48] | Okay, I get it, I do. | 好吧 我明白了 真的 |
[20:51] | Listen, we can turn off our lights earlier and keep our voices down. | 听着 我们可以早点关灯 说话声音小一点 |
[20:54] | And if we get my mum to sign the forms, then everything should be fine, right? | 而且如果让我妈妈也签了表格 一切就会没事了 对吧? |
[20:58] | – It’s not quite as simple as that. – It’s not? | -并不像你说得那样简单 -是吗? |
[21:02] | Your house, you and your family, since anyone can remember, | 你的房子 你还有你的家人 从所有人记事起 |
[21:07] | have been considered sworn enemies of the king. | 就已经是国王不共戴天的敌人了 |
[21:10] | Yes! Yes! Sworn enemies of the king! | 是的… 国王不共戴天的敌人 |
[21:13] | No one’s ever bothered to try and do anything about it until me! | 之前从没有人想要去惹这个麻烦 直到我的出现 |
[21:17] | And I’m afraid to say that fixing the situation at this point is, um… | 而且恐怕目前 想要扭转这个局面已经… |
[21:22] | – Out of your hands? – Yes. | -超出你的掌控了? |
[21:25] | And I don’t even have hands! | -是的 而且我连手掌都没有啊 |
[21:31] | Hilda, wait! | 希尔达 |
[21:51] | Hoo! | 等等 |
[21:53] | Alfur, if I was to ask you to tell me where the king lives, would you tell me? | 艾福 如果我想让你 告诉我国王住在哪儿 你会说吗? |
[21:58] | Or is it out of the question? | 还是根本不能说? |
[22:00] | That would violate every protocol. I understand. | 那样会违反所有规矩的 |
[22:08] | Mm… Mm… | 我明白了 |
[22:12] | Yes, I’ll take you. | 好吧 我带你去 |
[22:15] | You will? | 真的吗? |
[22:17] | I will, but it’s a tough journey. | 是真的 |
[22:19] | I’ll need time to prepare. | 不过这趟旅行很艰难 我需要时间准备 |
[22:21] | We can leave the day after tomorrow at sunrise. | 我们可以后天太阳落山时出发 |
[22:24] | – Thank you, Alfur. – Not at all. | -谢谢你 艾福 -不用客气 |
[22:27] | It’s actually closer to home than you might think. | 其实比你想象的要离家更近 |