时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | ♪ Hilda ♪ | |
[00:49] | Look, Mum. The woffs are migrating. | 看啊 妈妈 沃夫们在迁徙 |
[00:52] | Beautiful. | 真美 |
[00:55] | Hilda, I’ve been thinking about those threats. | 希尔达 我一直在想咱们受到的威胁 |
[00:58] | I’m working on that. | 我正在努力解决 |
[00:59] | I know, but all this trouble has made me think | 我知道 可是这些麻烦不禁让我想到 |
[01:02] | how we’re the only people for miles in this whole valley. | 我们是整个山谷几公里内唯一的人类 |
[01:05] | But that’s what I love about it. | 可我就是喜欢这一点啊 |
[01:07] | But wouldn’t you like to have some other kids to talk to? | 你就不想有几个能聊天的小朋友吗? |
[01:10] | I have myself to talk to, and Twig. | 我可以跟自己说话啊 还有枝枝 |
[01:13] | Let’s take a little trip into Trolberg tomorrow and look around. | 我们明天去一趟特洛尔堡 到处看一看 |
[01:17] | – Mum, no! – All I ask is that you keep an open mind. | -妈妈 不要 -我只是希望你能拥有开放的心态 |
[01:24] | – Oh, my head is so itchy. – Let me check it. | -我的头好痒啊 -让我看看 |
[01:28] | – Do I have nits? – Not nits, nittens. | -长虱子了? -不是虱子 是小毛 |
[01:34] | There. I think that’s all of them. | 好了 应该都放进去了 |
[01:37] | Now, I dug up my old Pocket Guide to Trolberg. | 看 我找到了以前买的 特洛尔堡迷你导游册 |
[01:40] | You can take it on the trip tomorrow. | 你可以明天路上看 |
[01:44] | – Okay, how’s your head feel? – It’s not so itchy now. | -好了 你的头感觉怎么样? -现在不那么痒了 |
[01:47] | Good. Try to get some sleep now. | 好的 那就先好好睡一会儿吧 |
[02:36] | You again! | 又是你 |
[02:38] | I need my sketchbook. | 我去拿我的写生本 |
[02:53] | There’s no way I’m letting you get away this time. | 这回我绝对不能再让你跑了 |
[03:18] | We’re moving. | 我们在动 |
[03:20] | Um, hello! | 你好 |
[03:33] | Excuse me, sir. | 打扰一下 先生 |
[03:36] | Yes, little girl? | 怎么了?小姑娘 |
[03:38] | Um, why do you keep coming here? | 你为什么总是来这里? |
[03:41] | I saw you the other night just standing and staring at my house. | 那天晚上我就看见你站在那里 还盯着我家的房子 |
[03:45] | It’s kind of creepy. | 感觉有点可怕 |
[03:46] | – I’m waiting for someone. – Who? | -我在等一个人 -谁? |
[03:52] | An old friend. | 一个老朋友 |
[03:56] | The last time I was here, there was no house. | 上一次我来的时候 还没有房子 |
[04:01] | So, are you sure you have the exact right place? | 那么 你确定自己找对了地方吗? |
[04:08] | I’m sure. | 我确定 |
[04:09] | I remember the way the horizon looked, the position of the river… | 我记得地平线的样子 河流的流向 |
[04:17] | …the way the air smells. | 空气的味道 |
[04:21] | Some things seem different. | 有些地方的确不同了 |
[04:24] | The hills have shifted. | 山峦移动了位置 |
[04:28] | But this is the place. I remember. | 但就是这个地方 我记得 |
[04:32] | So, why haven’t they come? | 那个人为什么没来? |
[04:34] | The details were set a very, very long time ago. | 说来话长 那是很久以前的约定 |
[04:43] | We would meet here at midnight, but, uh, perhaps I got the date wrong. | 我们本该午夜时在这里见面的 不过 可能是我记错了日子 |
[04:51] | You don’t seem like the kind of person to forget an important date. | 你看上去不像是那种 会弄错重要日期的人 |
[04:55] | If you ask me, you’ve been stood up. | 要我说 你被放鸽子了 |
[04:57] | I don’t see the sense in coming back here night after night. | 我觉得你没必要每天晚上都回到这里 |
[05:01] | Something strange has happened, and I don’t understand. | 发生了某些奇怪的事 而我无法理解 |
[05:07] | They’ve all gone. | 他们都走了 |
[05:09] | Perhaps you’re right. Perhaps she has, too. | 也许你说得对 她也走了 |
[05:14] | She? | 她? |
[05:31] | It was nice to meet you properly. | 很高兴正式认识你 |
[05:35] | Now, how do I get down? | 我该怎么下去呢? |
[05:37] | Climb onto my hand. | 爬到我手上来 |
[05:44] | Thank you for the advice. | 谢谢你给我的建议 再见 |
[05:47] | Goodbye, little girl. | 小姑娘 (《特洛尔堡迷你导游册》) |
[06:14] | Okay, now this is interesting. | 这本书的确很有意思 |
[06:16] | It says here that Trolberg was built | 上面说特洛尔堡刚好就建在 |
[06:18] | right smack in the middle of land that belonged to trolls. | 巨魔的领地正中间 |
[06:21] | That’s why they built this wall, to keep the trolls out. | 所以建了这道高墙 把巨魔挡在外面 |
[06:24] | City people are no fun. | 城里人可真没劲 (分类广告) |
[06:39] | That one’s available. | 那间房子可以租 |
[06:42] | Two bedrooms, parking, pets okay, close to playground. | 两间卧室 有停车场 能养宠物 离游乐场近 |
[06:46] | – Sounds perfect. – Are you kidding me? | -看来都不错 -开什么玩笑? |
[06:49] | We’d be trapped in a house sandwich. | 我们会被夹在房子三明治里 |
[06:58] | This could be your school. | 你可以上这所学校 |
[07:00] | Go ahead, explore the playground. | 快去吧 到操场上去转转 |
[07:02] | Fine, but I’ll keep a low profile. | 好吧 不过我会保持低调的 |
[07:21] | Wait! Where’s everybody going? | -等一下 大家这是要去哪儿? |
[07:24] | – Inside. Break’s over. – What’s break? | -进去啊 课间休息结束了 什么是课间? |
[07:28] | A waste of time if you ask me. Come on, David. | 要我说 这是浪费时间 走吧 大卫 |
[07:31] | What’s with that incredibly loud bell? | 那个超级响的钟是怎么回事? |
[07:33] | It means time to move it or you’ll be late and in trouble again. | 意思就是该进去了 否则你就会迟到 再一次惹麻烦 |
[07:37] | Yep! Gotta go! | 是的 先走了 |
[07:46] | Twig, it’s good to be home, boy. | 枝枝 回家的感觉真是太好了 |
[07:50] | Mum, I’m telling you, those poor Trolberg kids live in fear of bells, | 妈妈 我告诉你 特洛尔堡的小孩 整天为钟声担惊受怕 |
[07:54] | just like trolls. | 像我怕巨魔一样 |
[07:55] | Hilda, it was just a school bell. It’s pretty normal, actually. | 希尔达 那只是学校的钟 这是很普通的东西 |
[08:02] | Ugh, you’ve let the Wood Man in again. | 你又让木头人进屋来了 |
[08:04] | I bet we wouldn’t have neighbors like this in Trolberg. | 我打赌在特洛尔堡 不会有这样的邻居 |
[08:07] | Exactly my point. | 这正是我想说的 |
[08:08] | Civilized neighbors don’t walk into your house without asking first. | 文明的邻居不会不打招呼 就随便走进你家里 |
[08:13] | – But he’s like part of our family. – No, I’m not. | -可他就像是我们的家人 -不 我不是 |
[08:16] | – Can I have this when you move? – We’re not moving! | -你搬走后能把这个给我吗? -我们不会搬走 |
[08:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:26] | Ah! | |
[08:27] | It’s been a long day. Let’s get some rest. | 今天够累的了 现在早点休息吧 |
[08:33] | Have you seen a giant as big as a mountain roaming the valley? | 你见过一个巨人在山谷里徘徊吗? |
[08:37] | I don’t come here for the conversation, you know. | 要知道 我可不是来这里聊天的 |
[08:43] | Wait! You didn’t answer me! | 等一下 你还没有回答我 |
[08:46] | Slow down! I really need to ask you some questions. | 先别走 我真的需要问你几个问题 |
[08:50] | Look, there’s this huge giant who keeps showing up, | 听着 有一个超大的巨人 不断出现在这里 |
[08:53] | and I don’t want to bother Mum about it, for obvious reasons, | 我不想去告诉妈妈 你也知道为什么 |
[08:56] | but I bet you could help me figure out what’s going on with him. | 但我相信你能帮我弄明白 他到底有什么事 |
[08:59] | You can pretend not to hear me all you want, but I know you can. | 你可以假装没听见我说话 但我知道你听见了 |
[09:03] | Come on, I know you know a thing or two about giants. | 求你了 我知道你对巨人是有了解的 |
[09:12] | Oh, it’s still you. | 还是你啊 |
[09:15] | I saw you reading a book on giants the other night. | 那天晚上我看你 在读一本关于巨人的书 |
[09:17] | – You’re very observant. – Thank you. | -你很有观察力 -谢谢 |
[09:19] | It’s unnerving. Come in. | 你盯得我有点心慌 进来吧 |
[09:27] | – Would you like some tea? – No, thanks. | -你想喝点儿茶吗? -不了 谢谢 |
[09:30] | That looks like soily water with sticks in it. | 那像是泥水里放了根树枝 |
[09:36] | Why so interested in giants? | 为什么对巨人感兴趣? |
[09:39] | I met one last night, a huge one, taller than the mountains. | 我昨晚遇见一个 超级大 比山还要高 |
[09:44] | Giants that big haven’t walked the earth for an impossibly long time. | 像那么大的巨人 已经很久没在地球上行走了 |
[09:50] | This is the book you need. | 这就是你要找的书 |
[09:53] | “The Giants of Old.” | 《古老的巨人》 |
[09:55] | These giants were the first things to live in these valleys | 这些巨人是第一批 生活在这些山谷里的居民 |
[09:58] | long before people or guys like me. | 比人类和我这种人都早多了 |
[10:01] | But most people have forgotten… | -不过很多人已经忘了… |
[10:02] | Hey, that’s my one! | -就是这个 |
[10:05] | According to this, | 这上面写的 |
[10:06] | “it was crucial that one giant must, at all times, be sat atop | “至关重要的一点就是 一个巨人必须始终坐在北方 |
[10:10] | the tallest mountain, a long-forgotten peak in the north. | 早已被人遗忘的最高山顶上 |
[10:14] | There, he or she would gaze tirelessly into the black, | 他要不知疲倦地凝望夜空 |
[10:17] | guarding the earth from anything that might threaten from above. | 守卫着大地不受任何从天而降的威胁 |
[10:21] | Any young giant could be summoned as guardian, | 任何一个年轻的巨人 都可能被挑来站岗 |
[10:24] | a duty that could last for millennia.” | 这一职责或许会持续千年” |
[10:26] | Legend says that the last guardian to serve was this fellow: Jorgen. | 传说最后一个 负责守卫的巨人叫约尔根 |
[10:31] | But where did all the other giants go? | 可是其他巨人都去哪了? |
[10:33] | Well, you see, everything started to get smaller. | 你看 一切都开始变小 |
[10:40] | People appeared and built towns. | 人类出现 建造了城镇 |
[10:43] | Giants would accidentally step on them. | 巨人们会不小心踩到他们 |
[10:48] | There were arguments, fights. | 于是出现了不满 争斗 |
[10:50] | It just wasn’t their world anymore. | 这里不再是巨人的世界了 |
[10:53] | So they had to leave. | 他们不得不离开 |
[11:00] | But where did they go? | 可他们去了哪里? |
[11:02] | No one knows where they went. | 没人知道他们去了哪 |
[11:05] | Some say they all just jumped as high as they could and drifted off into space. | 有人说他们只是尽力高高跃起 飘浮到宇宙中 |
[11:11] | So, my giant’s been guarding the entire planet all on his own | 所以说我遇见的那个巨人 独自守卫了整个星球 |
[11:15] | for thousands of years, | 好几千年 |
[11:17] | and no one told him that everyone else was gone. | 却没人告诉他其他巨人都走了 |
[11:20] | His friend was meant to meet him, but she’s gone, too. | 他的朋友本应该来见他 可是她也走了 |
[11:23] | Poor guy. He’s all on his own. | 真可怜 他只剩下自己 |
[11:26] | The world became too small for his kind to live in anymore. | 这个世界变得太小 不再适合他们生活了 |
[11:33] | By the way, how are your negotiations going with the elves? | 对了 你和精灵的谈判怎么样了? |
[11:36] | How do you know about that? | 你是怎么知道的? |
[11:37] | You’re not the only one who observes things. | 你可不是唯一一个观察力好的人 |
[11:40] | Well, Alfur has promised to take me to meet the king tomorrow. | 艾福答应明天带我去见他们的国王 |
[11:44] | So, barging in on your neighbors is your new thing. | 看来你开始喜欢闯进邻居家里了 |
[11:47] | I may have to move. | 我恐怕得搬家了 |
[12:05] | All right, boy. You’re on guard duty till I’m back. | 好了 我回来之前你要帮我看家 |
[12:07] | Wish me luck with the king. | 祝我顺利见到国王吧 |
[12:13] | Alfur, let’s go! | 艾福 |
[12:16] | Oh, uh… | 我们走 |
[12:17] | I’d suggest dressing a little warmer, considering our destination. | 考虑到我们的目的地 |
[12:40] | Ah. | 我建议你还是穿暖和一点儿吧 |
[12:47] | How much further do you think it is? | 你觉得离这儿还有多远? |
[12:51] | Uh, 1,500 elf miles. | 1500精灵英里 |
[13:08] | Ah! Hilda, where are you going? | 希尔达 你要去哪儿? |
[13:12] | Wrong way! Wrong way! Whoa! | 不能走这儿… |
[13:20] | Whoo-hoo! Ah! What are you doing? Woffs are unpredictable! | 你在干什么?沃夫们都是难以捉摸的 |
[13:26] | They migrate willy-nilly! | 它们会随意迁徙 |
[13:28] | Don’t worry, Alfur. Just let me know when you spot the… | 不用担心 |
[13:31] | Whoa! Oh! | 艾福 你要是看到了目的地就赶紧… |
[13:33] | Ah, he’s trying to shake me off! | 它好像想把我甩下去 |
[13:35] | Oh, this is why one should never fly without a permit! | 所以说不应该不经允许就飞上天 |
[13:54] | Alfur, look! | 艾福 你看 |
[13:59] | – His Majesty! – The king! | -是国王陛下 -国王 |
[14:01] | Ah! The giant girl, sworn enemy of me and my people! | 巨人女孩 我和子民的宿敌 |
[14:06] | But I’m not the enemy, I promise! | 可我不是敌人 我发誓 |
[14:09] | Your Majesty, this is Hilda, | 国王陛下 这是希尔达 |
[14:11] | and she would so appreciate a moment of your royal time. | 如果您能腾出一点皇家时间 她会非常感激的 |
[14:16] | No! I’m busy, busy, busy! | 不行 |
[14:19] | My royal hands are full! | 我很忙… 我的皇家双手要处理很多事 |
[14:23] | You don’t even have hands! | 可你根本连手都没有啊 |
[14:29] | Uh-oh. | 糟糕 |
[14:49] | Whoa! | |
[14:56] | Hilda, I don’t think we have time to… | -希尔达 |
[14:58] | There’s a warmth coming from inside. | 我觉得我们没时间去… -从里面传出了一股热气 |
[15:01] | Hello! | 有人吗? |
[15:08] | Hello. Who’s there? Reveal yourself. | 你好?谁在说话?快点儿站出来 |
[15:13] | I’m right here. | 我就在这里 |
[15:14] | You sound like you’re just a voice in my head, that’s all. | 你的声音听起来就像是在我脑袋里 |
[15:18] | No, I’m… | 不 |
[15:42] | Whoa! Oof! Whoa! | 我… |
[16:09] | Oh, dear. | 天啊 |
[16:12] | How long have I been asleep? | 我究竟睡了多长时间? |
[16:14] | The, the mountain is a giant! | 这座山是一个巨人 |
[16:18] | Oh, no. | 糟了 |
[16:19] | Excuse me, are you looking for Jorgen? | 不好意思 你是在找约尔根吗? |
[16:24] | Jorgen? Have you seen him? Am I too late? | 约尔根?你见过他? 我是不是来晚了? |
[16:28] | I’ve waited for so long. | 我已经等了太久了 |
[16:30] | He’s been coming here for days. Why didn’t you notice? | 他经常来等你 你怎么会没看见呢? |
[16:34] | I told him not to wait any longer. | 我还让他别再等了 |
[16:36] | The snow must have blocked my ears. | 一定是雪堵住了我的耳朵 |
[16:40] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[16:44] | Ah! | |
[16:54] | – Oof! – Ah. | |
[16:56] | Got you. | 接住了 |
[17:01] | Jorgen. | 约尔根 |
[17:05] | You’re here. | 你来了 |
[17:06] | But how? Where were you on the nights I waited? | 怎么回事? 我等你的那些夜晚你在哪儿? |
[17:10] | My love, things got complicated after you left. | 亲爱的 你离开后 情况变得很复杂 |
[17:14] | The little people came. | 小小的人类来了 |
[17:16] | Everyone was fed up and decided to leave or hide. | 大家都受够了 决定离开或是躲起来 |
[17:19] | But I couldn’t bear to. | 但是我不能离开 |
[17:23] | I came to the spot we arranged to meet not long after you left. | 在你离开不久 我就来到我们说好见面的地方 |
[17:27] | I sat down and waited… | 我坐下来等着 |
[17:31] | and waited. | 等着你 |
[17:34] | I must have fallen asleep at some point. | 我一定是睡着了 |
[17:40] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[17:44] | You waited for me for 4,000 years. | 你一直在等我 足足等了四千年吗? |
[17:50] | Yep. Wow. | 是的 |
[18:00] | Whoa. Oh, um, young lady! Ahem, young lady! | 小姑娘… |
[18:07] | Young miss, in light of, um, recent events, I, the king, | 年轻的女士 鉴于刚才发生的事 我 一国之君 |
[18:12] | would like to declare the conflict between yourself and my people over. | 很愿意宣布 你和我的子民之间的冲突已经结束了 |
[18:17] | You’ve shown yourself to be honorable and a proponent of peace. | 你充分证明了自己 是个热爱和平的可敬之人 |
[18:21] | I will speak to the prime minister immediately | 我会立刻去找总理谈话 |
[18:25] | and inform him of the news. | 把这个消息通知给他 |
[18:27] | – It’s not official until you sign. – Oh, I’m signing it this minute. | -你得签完字才能正式生效 |
[18:35] | Oh, it’s official! | -我马上就签字 (希尔达) |
[18:37] | You’re no longer an enemy of my people! | 正式生效了 |
[18:39] | There’s nothing for Mum to worry about now. | 你再也不是我们的敌人了 这下我妈妈不用担心了 |
[18:44] | What on Earth is going on here? | 这里到底发生了什么事? |
[18:48] | I know this might seem weird, but I’m holding a castle, | 这看上去有点奇怪 但我拿的是座城堡 |
[18:50] | and this is the king, and, basically, we don’t have to move! | 里面还有个国王 更重要的是 我们不用搬家了 |
[18:57] | The house! Everything! | 我的房子 |
[18:59] | It’s gone, it’s all gone. | 全完了 全都踩坏了 |
[19:06] | They haven’t even noticed what they’ve done. | 他们甚至不知道自己干了什么 |
[19:28] | We’ll be all right, Mum. | 我们会没事的 妈 |
[19:55] | For the fire in your new place in Trolberg. | 给你们在特洛尔堡的新家生火用 |
[19:58] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[20:01] | – I found this in the rubble. – My sketchbook. | -我在废墟里找到了这个 -我的写生本 |
[20:04] | I certainly have no use for it. It smells like troll spit. | 我拿它真没什么用 有一股巨魔的口水味 (糟糕 跑啊 巨魔) |
[20:10] | I wish I didn’t have to leave here. | 真希望我不用离开这里 |
[20:14] | I’m going to miss all of this. | 我一定会想念这些的 |
[20:17] | I’ll even miss you. | 我也会想念你的 |
[20:19] | You know where to find me. | 你知道在哪能找到我 |
[20:21] | – That’s very comforting. – For you. | -这么说我就安心了 -我不安心 |
[20:25] | Hilda, I’m afraid we need to get going. | 希尔达 我们得马上走了 |
[20:30] | Hilda! Wait! | -希尔达 |
[20:31] | Alfur! | 等一下 -艾福 |
[20:35] | I’ve been up all night filling out the required paperwork for travel, | 我整整填了一宿申请出行的各种文件 |
[20:39] | and it’s official! | 现在合法了 |
[20:41] | Look! | 看 |
[20:42] | “Northern Elven Counties Passport and Permission to Travel.” | “精灵王国北县护照 允许出行” |
[20:46] | I’m the first elf from these parts to visit Trolberg | 我是这个地区第一位前往特洛尔堡 |
[20:49] | and file reports on life in the big city! | 对大城市生活进行正式报告的精灵 |
[20:52] | And, if it’s not too terribly inconvenient, | 如果没有造成极端不便的话 |
[20:55] | I’d like to hitch a ride with you. | 我想搭你们的车去 |
[20:57] | If you don’t mind, that is. | 你要是不介意的话 |
[20:59] | Are you kidding? | 开什么玩笑? |
[21:00] | It’ll be so nice to have a friend from home. | 有个从家乡来的朋友多好啊 |
[21:03] | Hop aboard, Alfur. | 快上来吧 艾福 |
[21:08] | Hilda, who are you talking to? Um… I’ll tell you on the drive. ♪ Your name is a triangle ♪ ♪ Your heart is a square ♪ | 希尔达 |
[21:22] | ♪ I love to see you ♪ ♪ Way over there ♪ ♪ Once I was happy ♪ | 你在跟谁说话? |
[21:34] | ♪ You found it intriguing ♪ ♪ Then you got to me ♪ ♪ Left me waiting ♪ ♪ You make me feel like a fool ♪ ♪ Waiting for you ♪ | 我路上再告诉你 |
[21:54] | Are you already writing your first report? | 你已经准备要写第一份报告了吗? |
[21:57] | – We just got here. – Indeed. | -我们才刚刚到 -没错 |
[21:59] | I want to set down my first impressions while they’re still fresh. | 我想趁着感觉还新鲜 快点记录我的第一印象 |
[22:03] | More humans than I’ve ever seen in one place. | 在一个地方见到的人类 比我以前见到的总和还多 |
[22:06] | Fascinating noises, and it’s all very strange, | 美妙的声响 一切都非常奇特 |
[22:09] | but also exciting. | 但也让人超级兴奋 |
[22:12] | I think it just seems loud and crowded. | 我觉得这里太吵了 又那么拥挤 |
[22:15] | You can barely see the sky, the trees are too small for climbing, | 几乎看不到天空 树太矮了不能爬 |
[22:19] | and they built a wall to keep out anything interesting. | 还盖起了高墙 挡住了有趣的东西 |