时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | Ready to go to your very first Sparrow Scout meeting? | 准备好第一次参加 麻雀童子军集会了吗? |
[00:28] | Almost. | 快好了 |
[00:29] | Oh, I hope you like the Sparrow Scouts as much as I did at your age. | 希望你和我小时候一样 也喜欢麻雀童子军 |
[00:33] | Come on, we don’t wanna be late. | 快 我们可不想迟到 |
[00:36] | – What are you doing? – Looking for my sweater. | -你在干吗? -找我的毛衣 |
[00:39] | You’re wearing it. | 你不是穿着吗? |
[00:41] | No, my good sweater. | 不是这件 |
[00:43] | Guess I’ll have to wear this one. | 是好看的毛衣 看来我只能穿这件了 |
[00:47] | Hey, I knitted you that sweater! | 这件可是我给你织的 NETFLIX |
[01:02] | ♪ Hilda ♪ | 原创剧集 剧名:第4章:麻雀童子军 |
[01:30] | I promise to be trustworthy, useful and helpful to others, | 我发誓要忠诚可靠 热心帮助他人 |
[01:33] | to be a friend to all people, animals and spirits, to never be a snob, | 善良对待所有人 动物以及灵魂 绝不看不起别人 |
[01:37] | to be courageous, to do a good thing every day, | 做勇敢的人 每天做一件好事 |
[01:40] | to smile and to whistle and to keep the Sparrow Scout law. | 要微笑 吹口哨 遵守麻雀童子军的规章 |
[01:44] | Now that you’ve taken the oath, you may wear the sash. | 既然你已经宣过誓 就可以戴上肩带了 |
[01:49] | – Frida, would you help me do the honors? – With pleasure, Raven Leader. | -弗丽达 你能帮我给她戴上吗? -荣幸之至 乌鸦首领 |
[01:57] | Welcome to the Sparrow Scouts. | 欢迎加入麻雀童子军 |
[02:04] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:08] | It’s an unofficial tradition to initiate a new recruit with a game of… | 我们有一个非正式的传统 用一个游戏来迎接我们的新成员 |
[02:12] | Stingball! | 弹跳球 |
[02:18] | Ow! | |
[02:23] | Hey! | |
[02:29] | Ow! | |
[02:32] | Ooh! | |
[02:37] | All right, Sparrows, circle up! | 好了 麻雀们 围过来吧 |
[02:39] | Your first badge challenge of the year is the Friend of the Park badge. | 你们今年的第一个徽章挑战 就是公园伙伴徽章 |
[02:43] | Earning it will require a team effort. | 大家要想赢得它的话 就需要团队的努力 |
[02:47] | – You will be divided… – You sure have a lot of badges. | -你们将被分为… -你的徽章可真多啊 |
[02:50] | The only badges that matter are the ones I don’t have yet. | 最重要的徽章 就是我还没有得到的那一枚 |
[02:53] | Each team will be responsible for a clean-up and beautification project | 每队都要负责特洛尔堡 城市公园中的一处 |
[02:58] | in Trolberg City Park. | 清洁和美化任务 |
[03:01] | Each project must be completed in the course of one weekend. | 每一项任务都必须在一个周末完成 |
[03:06] | Any volunteers for team leaders? | 有人自愿担任队长吗? |
[03:09] | Very good. Leaders, choose your teams. | 非常好 队长们 那么请选择队员吧 |
[03:13] | – I’ll take Hilda! – Thanks. | -我要选希尔达 -谢谢 |
[03:16] | No, heh, thank you. | 不 得谢谢你 |
[03:17] | I need 20 points to earn my Level Three Friendly and Helpful badge, | 我需要20分 才能把我的友好互助徽章升到三级 |
[03:21] | and you’re worth at least five. | 而你起码能值五分 |
[03:22] | – I am? – Yep. | -是吗? -是的 |
[03:24] | Invite a new kid to join in a game or activity: five points. | “邀请新成员加入游戏或参加活动” |
[03:28] | Mmm! | 得五分 |
[03:29] | And to complete my team, I choose David. | 小队里的另一名成员 我选大卫 |
[03:33] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[03:37] | – David, bug. – Where? | -大卫 虫子 -在哪儿? |
[03:42] | It’s, um… It’s gone now. | 它… |
[03:45] | Whew! | 已经爬走了 |
[03:46] | You’ll really like being on Frida’s team. | 你一定会喜欢跟弗丽达一队的 |
[03:49] | She really knows what she’s doing. | 她十分清楚自己在做什么 |
[03:51] | That’s good, ’cause I’ve never been on any kind of team before. | 太好了 因为我以前从没加入过任何小队 |
[03:55] | Never? | 从没有? |
[03:56] | I’ve lived my whole life in the wilderness. | 我这辈子一直生活在荒野上 |
[03:58] | My mum and I were the only humans for miles around. | 我和我妈妈是那里唯一的人类 |
[04:01] | Good to know. | 还挺好的 |
[04:03] | Uh… now, our assignment is to clean up this plot of land | 现在 我们的任务是要清理这块土地 |
[04:08] | at the far edge of the park and plant a garden. | 位于公园这一边 还要种一个花园 |
[04:11] | Listen, the sooner we do this, the sooner we get that badge. | 听好了 我们完成得越快 就能越早得到徽章 |
[04:14] | Let’s start tonight. | 今晚就开始吧 |
[04:15] | Who’s up for midnight gardening? | 谁想参加午夜种植活动? |
[04:17] | I admire your enthusiasm, but organization comes first. | 我很欣赏你的热情 不过事先规划更重要 |
[04:21] | And daylight is also good. | 而且白天也会更好些 |
[04:23] | I’ll work up a project plan and see you both in the morning. | 我先把任务计划写出来 明天一早再碰面 |
[04:28] | See you, Hilda. | 再见 希尔达 |
[04:37] | So, did you earn a lot of badges when you were a Sparrow? | 你当麻雀童子军时 得过很多徽章吗? |
[04:40] | Well, I had the most badges in my flock by the time I moved on. | 在搬走之前 我的徽章 是我们所有小伙伴中最多的 |
[04:44] | I still feel quite proud of that. | 我现在还觉得很自豪 |
[04:46] | Then I’m going to get at least one more than that, starting tomorrow. | 那我至少应该比你多得一枚 就从明天开始 |
[05:04] | Come on in. | 请进吧 |
[05:08] | Hold on. Is that a deer fox? | -等一下 那是一只鹿狐吗? |
[05:11] | Yep. This is Twig. | -是的 这是枝枝 |
[05:13] | I’ve read about them, but I’ve never actually seen one. | 我在书上看到过 但从没有见过真的 |
[05:16] | Look at those antlers. Adorable! | 瞧瞧它的鹿角 真可爱 |
[05:20] | And surprisingly sharp. | 而且还出奇地尖锐 |
[05:22] | He can be fierce when he needs to be. | 需要时它会变得很凶猛 |
[05:24] | Can’t you, boy? | 是不是?小家伙 |
[05:25] | Hilda, aren’t you going to introduce me to your friends? | 希尔达 不介绍一下你的朋友们吗? |
[05:28] | – Mum, this is David and Frida. – It’s nice to meet you. | -妈妈 这是大卫和弗丽达 -很高兴见到你们 |
[05:33] | Likewise. | 我们也是 |
[05:34] | Just an FYI, but according to my schedule, | 不过请注意 根据我的计划表 |
[05:36] | we have 30 seconds for small talk before we need to move on. | 我们还有30秒钟可以闲聊 然后就得走了 |
[05:39] | I get it. You’ve got a badge to earn. | 我懂了 要去赢徽章 |
[05:41] | Well, here are some cucumber sandwiches. I made enough for everyone. | 好了 这里有几个黄瓜三明治 我做了够所有人吃的 |
[05:45] | My favorite. Thanks, Mum. | 我最爱吃的 谢谢你 妈妈 |
[06:00] | Looks like nobody’s set foot here in years. | 看来这里好几年没人来过了 |
[06:03] | Nobody human, anyway. | 只是没有人类来 |
[06:08] | Huh. So, this wall is supposed to keep out the trolls? | 这堵墙就是用来阻拦巨魔的吗? |
[06:11] | Yep, the countryside around the city is full of them. | 是的 城市周围的乡下到处都是巨魔 |
[06:15] | Please, I don’t like to think about it. | 求你了 我不想想这件事 |
[06:18] | Trust me when I say we have nothing to worry about. | 我说不用担心的时候你就要相信我 |
[06:21] | – Trolls turn into solid rock in daylight. – It’s true. | -巨魔白天会变成石头的 -是真的 |
[06:23] | It wouldn’t matter if there were a hundred of them on the other side of this wall. | 就算这堵墙外面 有100个巨魔也不要紧 |
[06:27] | A… hundred? | 100个? |
[06:29] | Frozen in stone, plotting their next move, lying in wait for their chance. | 变成不动的石头 密谋着下一步行动 静静地等待机会 |
[06:35] | I’m too young to die! | 我太小了 不能死啊 |
[06:38] | The point is that we’re perfectly safe. | 重点是我们现在非常安全 |
[06:41] | Let’s get to work. | 开始干活吧 |
[06:43] | Okay, then! | 可以了 |
[06:45] | Welcome to your first Sparrow Scout badge challenge, Hilda. | 欢迎你接受第一个麻雀徽章挑战 希尔达 |
[06:48] | So, where do we start? | 我们从哪儿开始呢? |
[06:49] | We start and finish with my super detailed action plan. | 从开始到结束 大家都要遵守我的超精细行动计划 |
[06:55] | – Was she raised by elves? – Definitely. | -她是由精灵养大的吗? -绝对没错 (之前 之后) |
[07:39] | Phase one, complete! | 第一阶段完成了 |
[07:40] | Wow, she is efficient. | 她可真有效率 |
[07:46] | Whoa! These reeds are stinky. Ah! | 这些杂草可真臭啊 |
[07:51] | I kind of like it. | 我还挺喜欢的 |
[07:52] | Ugh! Let’s get them to the mulching center before it closes. | 咱们趁护根中心关门以前快送过去吧 |
[07:57] | Hilda, come on! We’ll finish up tomorrow. | 希尔达 快走 我们明天再来收尾 |
[07:59] | Coming! | 来了 |
[08:11] | Whoo, that is a special odor! | 真是种独特的臭味啊 |
[08:15] | Hmm, moldy onion with overtones of rotten turnip. | 发霉的洋葱加上好多好多的烂萝卜 |
[08:18] | Yeah, very good. But it’s all the same to the Big Chipper. | 是的 非常好 不过对于大切机来说都一样 |
[08:21] | The Big Chipper? | 大切机是什么? |
[08:22] | Our state-of-the-art mulching machine. | 就是我们采用最新技术的切碎机 |
[08:25] | Isn’t she a beaut? | 它是不是很漂亮? |
[08:27] | Titanium frame, automated conveyor belt, | 钛金属框架 全自动传送带 |
[08:30] | and razor-sharp mulching teeth. | 还有无比锋利的切碎刀 |
[08:32] | It’s a smooth ride to the top and then, pow! | 东西被平缓地输送到顶部 然后… |
[08:37] | Straight to the Big Chipper’s big dumper! | 直接掉到大切机的大翻斗车里 |
[08:39] | That baby can mulch anything into a thousand tiny pieces, | 这个宝贝可以把任何东西 都切成一千个小块 |
[08:43] | and I do mean anything. | 任何东西都可以 |
[08:47] | Okay, kids, dump your stuff in the bin over there. | 好了 孩子们 把你们的东西放到那边去吧 |
[08:50] | I’ll load it in for tomorrow night’s run. | 我明天晚上会装车处理的 |
[08:53] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:57] | Good work today, fellow Sparrow Scouts. We’re right on schedule. | 伙伴们 今天干得不错 严格按计划完成 |
[09:00] | – See you tomorrow for phase two? – Planting and beautification? | -明天第二阶段再见? -明天是种植和美化吗? |
[09:04] | Exactly! | 说得很对 |
[09:33] | So here’s the plan for today. First, we… | 今天的计划是这样的 |
[09:36] | Oh, no! | 首先我们… 不 |
[09:40] | All our work! | 全都毁了 |
[09:45] | That’s weird, right? | 这很奇怪 |
[09:55] | Uh… guys… | 是不是? 伙计们 |
[09:59] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[10:09] | Ow! | |
[10:11] | Ooh! | |
[10:20] | Ah! Call off the beast! | -把这只野兽拉走 |
[10:22] | Only if you surrender the garden spade! | -除非你先把园艺铲放下 |
[10:29] | Easy, Twig. | 好了 枝枝 |
[10:33] | Did you vandalize our project? | -是你毁掉了我们的任务吗? |
[10:36] | Did you dig up my friends? | -是你挖走了我的朋友们吗? |
[10:40] | Your friends? | 你的朋友? |
[10:45] | The stinky weeds! | 臭臭的杂草 |
[10:47] | Stinky weeds? | 臭臭的杂草?真是太无礼了 |
[10:49] | How insulting! | |
[10:51] | We’re not weeds. We are vittra! | 我们不是杂草 我们是维特拉 |
[10:54] | What are vittra? | 什么是维特拉? |
[10:57] | Ugh! Typical above-grounder. | 典型的地上世界问题 |
[10:59] | “What are vittra?” | “什么是维特拉?” |
[11:00] | Well, if you must know, we live underground. | 好吧 如果你一定要知道的话 我们生活在地下 |
[11:05] | Once a year, we have to hibernate near the surface | 每年我们要到地面附近冬眠一次 |
[11:08] | just to catch a little sunlight. | 就是为了晒到点阳光 |
[11:11] | But then you come along and yank us right out of the dirt we live in. | 但是你们过来了 把我们从生活得好好的土里拽出来 |
[11:16] | You’re a bunch of hooligans! | 你们简直就是一群恶棍 |
[11:19] | We are Sparrow Scouts, friendly and helpful to all. | 我们是麻雀童子军 对所有人都善良友爱 |
[11:23] | Friendly and helpful? Ha! | -善良友爱? |
[11:25] | We made a mistake. | -我们做错了 |
[11:27] | Well, I don’t usually make mistakes. | 我一般是不会做错的 |
[11:29] | Oh, well, you sure made a whopper this time! | 你这回就做了一件大错事 |
[11:32] | I… We… My team… We didn’t know. | 我们队… 我们不知道 |
[11:36] | Didn’t care is more like it! | 要我说就是根本不关心 |
[11:39] | Okay, that’s not fair. We do care. | 好了 这不公平 我们关心的 |
[11:42] | Caring is my main extracurricular activity. | 关心是我主要的课外活动 |
[11:45] | That’s why I have all of these badges, because I care… a lot. | 所以我才会有这么多徽章 就是因为我关心 很关心 |
[11:49] | Yeah, well, that… | -好吧 |
[11:50] | – Ha! – Give that back! | 那么… |
[11:55] | Ha ha! | -把它还给我 |
[11:57] | Eat dirt! | 给我吃土吧 |
[12:05] | That’s every badge I’ve ever earned in my life! | 那是我这辈子得到的所有徽章 |
[12:09] | Ah! You’ll never catch me! | 你永远也抓不到我 |
[12:12] | Ha ha! | |
[12:13] | I will, too! | 我会抓到的 |
[12:16] | Frida! | -弗丽达 -弗丽达 |
[12:18] | Frida! | 弗丽达 |
[12:22] | Frida! | 弗丽达 |
[12:24] | What do we do? | What do we do? 怎么办… |
[12:26] | Frida would know what to do, but she’s not here to do it. | 弗丽达知道该怎么办 但是她人不在这里啊 |
[12:33] | You’ll stay up top and mind the rope. I’ll go and find her. | 你待在这里 拿好绳子 我去下面找她 |
[12:36] | You mean, I’ll be here, all alone? | -你是让我一个人待在这里吗? |
[12:40] | Twig will stay with you. | -枝枝会陪着你的 |
[12:41] | Whatever you do, don’t let go of your end. | 无论发生什么 千万不要放开绳头 |
[12:44] | When I come back with Frida, we’ll need it to get back up. | 我和弗丽达还要靠它爬上来呢 |
[12:47] | – Okay. Should I lower you down? – No, thanks. I’d rather jump. | -好的 我要把你放下去吗? -不用了 我还是跳吧 |
[12:54] | Keep a good grip on the rope. | 紧紧抓住绳子 |
[12:56] | That’s easy enough. | 这非常容易 |
[12:58] | Although, my hands tend to sweat when I’m nervous, | 不过我一紧张就会手心冒汗 |
[13:00] | which makes them slippery, which could be a problem, but… Whoa! | 手就会变滑 这可能是个问题 不过 天啊 |
[13:05] | That’s a cool rock. | 好酷的一块石头 |
[13:10] | Good plan. | 是个好计划 |
[13:11] | You handle the rope, I’ll handle the meaningless distractions. | 你负责拽着绳子 我负责没有意义的各种干扰 |
[13:15] | Ooh, look. | 快看 |
[13:19] | Whoa! | |
[13:24] | Whoa! | |
[13:29] | Ew! | |
[13:31] | Frida! | 弗丽达 |
[13:40] | Oh, it really does stink in here. | 这下面可真臭啊 |
[13:42] | Frida! Where are you? | 弗丽达 你在哪儿? |
[13:48] | Don’t want to get lost myself. | 我自己可别迷路了 |
[13:50] | Frida? | 弗丽达? |
[14:00] | Frida? | 弗丽达? |
[14:05] | Mmm! | |
[14:13] | Looking for that other girl? | 在找另一个女孩吗? |
[14:15] | Where is she? | -她在哪儿? |
[14:16] | Around. | -就在附近 |
[14:19] | Hey! Wait! | 等一下 |
[14:45] | Hilda? | 希尔达? |
[14:59] | What the…? | 这是什么? |
[15:02] | Yeehaw! Ha ha! | |
[15:06] | Ha ha! | |
[15:08] | Nyah, nyah! | |
[15:24] | Whoops. | |
[15:41] | Oh! | |
[15:46] | Look, we could do this forever. | -听着 |
[15:48] | Or we could cut a deal. | 我们可以跑一辈子 -或者我们可以达成一个交易 |
[15:50] | I’m listening. | 说来听听 |
[16:00] | I’ll help you find that irritating girl if you return my friends. Huh? | 如果你把我的朋友们全都还回来 我就帮你找到那个坏姑娘 怎么样? |
[16:09] | Deal, but we’ll have to hurry. Your friends are scheduled for mulching. | 成交 不过动作要快 |
[16:14] | Mulching?! | 你的朋友们就要被切碎了 被切碎? |
[16:16] | – Hey, mister. – Shut up, little kid! | -你好 先生 -小孩先别说话 |
[16:18] | – I found something weird. – Okay. | -我发现了一些奇怪的东西 -好的 |
[16:26] | Frida! | 弗丽达 |
[16:32] | You really wedged yourself in. | 你卡得好紧啊 |
[16:34] | Well, that’s what you get for using an old rabbit hole | 这就是想爬兔子洞 而不选择我们正式的 |
[16:37] | instead of a proper vittra tunnel. | 维特拉隧道的直接后果 |
[16:40] | It’s not always easy to tell the difference. | 有时候很难看出它们的区别 |
[16:43] | Well, then I guess you’re not as smart as you think you are. | 那我猜你没有你自以为的那么聪明吧 |
[16:46] | You’re very rude! | 你可真是粗鲁 |
[16:48] | And you have all the charm of a rock-chewing slug! | 而你就像是一只嚼石头的鼻涕虫 |
[16:55] | That’s enough! | 你们俩说够了 |
[17:02] | I could use a hand, you know. | 我需要你们帮忙 |
[17:05] | Come on. And pull! | 加油 |
[17:11] | Ooh! | 一起拉 |
[17:13] | You have no right to wear that! | 你没权利戴着那个 |
[17:15] | Oh, I’ll wear it until I get my friends back! | 不把我的朋友们找回来的话 我就是要戴着 |
[17:18] | – What? – Come on, guys, we have to hurry! | -什么? -好了 伙计们 我们得快点儿 |
[17:22] | Bye, mister. | 先生再见 |
[17:25] | David! | 大卫 |
[17:34] | Hey, boy! | 小家伙 |
[17:35] | I can’t believe you found her. | 真不敢相信你找到她了 |
[17:39] | He helped me. | 他帮我找到的 |
[17:41] | Hey, we made a deal! | 我们有个交易 |
[17:43] | And now we’re going to fail the badge challenge, thanks to your deal. | 我们的徽章挑战要失败了 就因为你的交易 |
[17:46] | Yeah, but it kind of saved you from being stuck underground forever. | 是的 不过你好像也不用 永远地被困在地底下了呢 |
[17:52] | O… Okay, that’s a fair point. | 好吧 这么说也对 |
[17:56] | Thank you for coming after me. | 谢谢你能来救我 |
[17:59] | That was really brave. | 你真的很勇敢 |
[18:00] | It’s just this wasn’t part of my action plan. | 只是这不在我的行动计划之内 |
[18:04] | – So I freaked a little. – Or a lot! | -我有点慌了 -特别慌吧 |
[18:08] | – So, what’s your action plan? – It’s pretty simple, really. | -那么 你的行动计划是什么呢? -其实非常简单 |
[18:13] | Save the vittra from the Big Chipper, come back here, stick ’em in the ground. | 去大切机那里救下维特拉 回到这里 把他们插回地里 |
[18:17] | – All by yourself? – Sure. | -你一个人去做吗? -当然 |
[18:20] | – No. – No? | -不 -不? |
[18:22] | Not all by yourself. | 不是你一个人做 |
[18:24] | – David and I are coming with you. – We are? | 我和大卫会跟你一起去 |
[18:26] | And I’m coming, too. | -是吗? -那我也要一起去 |
[18:31] | That’s the spirit! | 齐心协力就对了 |
[18:33] | – See? We’re all in this together. – Ugh! Not really. | -看?我们团结在一起了 -不是这么回事 |
[18:36] | I’m in it to make sure you lot don’t mess it up. | 我加入是想确保你们别搞砸了 |
[18:39] | Giddyup! Hyah! | 驾 |
[18:42] | Let’s just go. | 我们也出发吧 |
[18:50] | Oh, we’re too late! | 我们来晚了 |
[18:52] | It’s closed for the night. | 这里晚上就关门了 |
[18:53] | Maybe we could come back tomorrow. | -也许我们可以明天再来? |
[18:56] | Look! | -快看 |
[19:04] | – It’s now or never. – She’s right. Come on, David. | -机不可失 -她说得对 来吧 大卫 |
[19:09] | I’m not a fan of heights. | 我不是太喜欢爬高 |
[19:11] | Sometimes under is better than over, you know. | 有时候底下会比上面更好 |
[19:15] | Heeyah! | 你懂不懂? |
[19:16] | Careful! | 小心啊 |
[19:20] | Come on! | 快来 |
[19:27] | Ha! | |
[19:34] | Frida, catch! | 弗丽达 接着 (护根男) |
[19:44] | Ooh, at the top! Georgie-boy! | 看上面 |
[19:46] | He’s the last one. | 是小乔治 他是最后一个了 |
[19:58] | Got you! | 抓到了 |
[19:59] | Whoa! | |
[20:02] | – Hilda! – Georgie-boy! | -希尔达 -小乔治 |
[20:04] | I can’t look. | -我都不敢看了 |
[20:06] | Yes, you can! Push! | -你得看 推车 |
[20:15] | It’s okay, Hilda! We’ve got you! | 没事的 希尔达 我们能接住你 |
[20:18] | Then we’re coming down! | 那我们就掉下去了 |
[20:23] | Hilda, are you okay? | 希尔达 |
[20:27] | Whoa! | 你没事吧? |
[20:28] | A traumatic fall for sure, but I’m fine. | 这么高掉下来可真吓人 |
[20:32] | That has to be worth at least a hundred points | 但我没事 |
[20:35] | for the Catch Your Falling Friend badge. | 这至少能给“接住掉落的朋友徽章” 加100分 |
[20:37] | Really? | -真的吗? |
[20:39] | No. There’s no badge for that. | -不是 没有这种徽章 |
[20:41] | Well, there should be. | 真应该有 |
[20:53] | I can’t believe your friends slept through all of this. | 发生了这么多事 你的朋友居然还都没醒 |
[20:57] | Ha! There’s not much that can wake a hibernating vittra… | 很少有事情能吵醒冬眠中的维特拉 |
[21:01] | except pounding a stake in its head. | 除非是头上被人插了木桩 |
[21:03] | Yeah, sorry about that. | 真是抱歉了 |
[21:06] | You have to admit, above-grounders aren’t as bad as you thought. | 你得承认 地上世界没你想得那么糟糕 |
[21:08] | You pulled up my friends in the first place, | 是你们一开始把我的朋友们拽出去的 |
[21:11] | so don’t expect a prize just for bringing them back! | 现在把他们送回来也是应该的 |
[21:17] | But a deal’s a deal. | 不过 事先说好的 |
[21:21] | Here. | 给你 (之前) (之后 之前) |
[21:56] | David, Hilda, and I failed to complete | 大卫 |
[21:58] | the assigned badge challenge. | 希尔达和我 没能完成徽章挑战任务 |
[22:00] | But upon further analysis, I’ve concluded that as failures go, | 不过进一步分析之后我得出结论 除了没得到徽章之外 |
[22:05] | ours was pretty successful. | 我们还是挺成功的 |
[22:09] | Hilda insists that we should have gotten a Friend of the Vittra badge. | 希尔达坚持认为 我们应该得到友善对待维特拉徽章 |
[22:13] | I explained there’s no such badge. | 我解释过了没有这种徽章 |
[22:16] | She said we should invent one, but I told her, | 她说我们应该发明一个 可我告诉她 |
[22:19] | “You can’t just make up your own badges.” | 你不能凭空想出自己的徽章 |
[22:22] | Or… maybe you can. | 或者 也许可以的 |
[22:28] | Good night, little rock. | 晚安 小石头 |
[22:31] | Good night, Bertrand. | 晚安 伯特兰 |