时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:54] | ♪ Hilda ♪ | |
[02:30] | Oh, hello! | 你们好 |
[02:33] | Ha! Welcome to parents’ night. | 欢迎参加家长之夜 |
[02:36] | I’m Principal Magnusson. Oh! | 我是马格努森校长 |
[02:38] | Ah. Uh, thank you. | -谢谢 |
[02:41] | No. Thank you for coming. | -不 谢谢您的到来 |
[02:43] | Make sure you stay for our grand finale. | 一定要等到终场表演 |
[02:56] | A dedication ceremony for our new statue. | 那个时候将有我们的新雕像落成典礼 |
[03:02] | He seems nice. | 他看上去不错 |
[03:04] | He is! He is! | 没错… |
[03:07] | He’s one of our city’s great founders, Edmund “the Troll Slayer” Ahlberg. | 他是我们城市最伟大的奠基人之一 “巨魔屠夫”艾德蒙阿尔伯格 |
[03:13] | Oh, how I do love civic art dedications. | 我好喜欢城市艺术落成典礼 |
[03:17] | Now, I don’t want to give too much away, but I may read a poem. | 我可不想透露太多了 |
[03:23] | Mm, lovely. | 但我可能会读一首诗 挺好的 |
[03:30] | Nittens. | 这是我的自然收集品:小毛 |
[03:33] | I swear I picked these out of your hair myself. | 我发誓这是我从你的头发上挑出来的 |
[03:35] | You did. | 没错 |
[03:37] | Ugh, I could do without seeing them again, to be honest. | 老实说我可不想再看到它们了 |
[03:40] | Yeah, but no one else around here has ever seen nittens. | 是的 不过这里的其他人 都没见过小毛 |
[03:42] | Besides, I couldn’t bring a rock collection ’cause David did one. | 而且我也不能拿我收集的石头 因为大卫拿了 |
[03:45] | Oh, great job, son. | 儿子真棒啊 |
[03:47] | That box is filled right to the brim. | 那个盒子被装得满满的 |
[03:48] | Oh, sweetie, this is the best work you’ve ever done! | 亲爱的 这是你做过的最好的作品 |
[03:53] | Hiya! | 你好 |
[03:55] | I’m so proud of you, Hilda. | 我真为你感到骄傲 希尔达 |
[03:57] | I know you were nervous about school, | 我知道上学让你紧张 |
[03:59] | but it seems like you’re adapting very well. | 不过似乎你适应得非常好 |
[04:02] | Thanks, Mum. | 谢谢 妈妈 |
[04:04] | Of course, it helps to have Frida and David around. | 当然 还要多亏弗丽达和大卫的帮忙 |
[04:06] | Hilda, there you are! | 希尔达 你在这儿 |
[04:08] | When you were three minutes late, I was afraid you weren’t coming. | 你晚来三分钟 我害怕你不来了 |
[04:11] | Come and see my project. | 快来看看我的作品 |
[04:13] | They grow up so fast, don’t they? | 他们一下就长大了 是不是? |
[04:15] | – Alfur? – Oh, don’t worry. | 艾福? 不用担心 |
[04:18] | Now that you can see me, I’ll keep you company | 你现在能看到我 在希尔达 |
[04:20] | when Hilda’s with her friends. | 跟朋友离开时 我会陪你 |
[04:21] | See? All that paperwork was worth it. | 看?签那么多文件还是值得的 |
[04:24] | Shh! What are you doing here? | 你来这里干嘛? |
[04:28] | Writing a report on Hilda’s school. | 写关于希尔达学校的报告 |
[04:30] | The elves are very interested in what she does all day. | 精灵们都对她一天的生活很感兴趣 |
[04:33] | – They are? – Oh, yes. | -是吗? -是的 |
[04:34] | Life in the elf counties is quite dull | 现在精灵王国的生活十分无聊 |
[04:37] | now that you two aren’t obliviously stomping on our houses every day. | 因为没有你们两个 天天在我们的房子上踩来踩去 |
[04:40] | I’m not sure it’s a good idea for you to be here. | 我还是觉得你不应该来这里 |
[04:43] | No one else can see me. It’ll be fine. | 其他人都看不见我 没事的 |
[04:47] | All right. Just keep a low profile. | 好吧 那你一定要保持低调 |
[04:50] | I could hardly do otherwise. | 反正我也没法高调 |
[04:58] | We’d like to begin with a short film about the history of our school. | 首先我们要观看一段 反映我们学校历史的短片 |
[05:02] | Trevor? | 特雷弗 |
[05:03] | Yes, Ms. Hallgrim. | 好的 老师 (特洛尔堡教育教化局出品) (阿尔伯格学校300多年的历史) |
[05:20] | Over 300 years ago, Edmund Ahlberg founded a school | 300多年以前 艾德蒙阿尔伯格创建了一所学校 |
[05:24] | based on the proven values of structure, discipline, and treating every student | 秉承条理性 |
[05:28] | exactly the same. | 纪律性 和对学生一视同仁等公认价值观 |
[05:30] | His vision still guides us today… | 他的观点如今仍在指引着我们 |
[05:37] | My nature collection! | 我的自然收集品 |
[05:40] | What happened here? | 怎么回事? |
[05:41] | Looks like someone threw David’s rocks at the projector. | 好像是有人用大卫的石头砸了放映机 |
[05:45] | Someone? | 有人? |
[05:47] | – Why are you saying it like that? – Mm-hmm. | 您为何这种语气? |
[05:49] | Are you saying I did it? | 您是说是我扔的? |
[05:52] | You were the one standing closest to the rocks, Hilda. | 你刚才站的位置离石头最近 希尔达 |
[05:55] | I would never! I love rocks! | 不可能的 我喜欢石头 |
[05:59] | This an odd-looking one. | 这块的样子可真奇怪 |
[06:00] | Wait, this looks kind of like a… | 等等 它看上去有点像… |
[06:02] | Looks kind of like it could be dangerous. | 看上去它可能会很危险 |
[06:05] | This one’s liable to put an eye out. | 这里有可能戳到谁的眼睛 |
[06:06] | I’d better put these away so they don’t tempt | 我最好把它们拿出去 这样不管是谁 |
[06:09] | whoever did this to try again. | 想再扔也扔不了了 |
[06:11] | Is everything all right? | 没什么事吧? |
[06:13] | Actually, I wonder if we could chat, privately, once I get all this cleaned up. | 其实 我很想跟您谈一谈 私下谈 等我先处理一下这些 |
[06:18] | Oh, certainly. | 当然可以 |
[06:25] | I didn’t do anything, I swear. | 我什么都没做 我发誓 |
[06:27] | I’m sure we can straighten this all out when we talk to her. | 我相信跟她谈过之后就能弄清楚了 |
[06:30] | – Your mother can be very persuasive. – Oh, thank you, Alfur. | -你的妈妈可是很会说服人的 -谢谢你 艾福 |
[06:34] | But why would Ms. Hallgrim blame me? | 可老师为什么要说是我? |
[06:37] | She loves me. | 她很喜欢我的 -希尔达 |
[06:38] | – Uh, Hilda, can we talk for a second? – Sure. | 我们能谈谈吗? -当然 |
[06:42] | Excuse me, Mum. | 不好意思 妈妈 |
[06:44] | Here’s the thing. | 事情是这样的 |
[06:46] | Uh, Ms. Hallgrim doesn’t really love you. | 哈德格里姆老师不是那么喜欢你 |
[06:48] | She doesn’t? | 怎么会? |
[06:50] | Um, it’s just you’re not the best at following the rules. | 就是因为你总是不能遵守纪律 |
[06:54] | But how could King Olaf Tryggvason have lost the Battle of Svolder | 拥有一支超级舰队的 奥拉夫特吕格瓦松国王 |
[06:57] | when he had the superior fleet? | 怎会输掉斯伏尔德战役? |
[06:59] | Hilda, please raise your hand. | 希尔达 请你先举手 |
[07:01] | Also, this is science class. | 还有 现在是科学课 |
[07:04] | Hilda, this is a troll drill. | 希尔达 |
[07:06] | Follow the procedure. | 现在是巨魔演习 按步骤做 |
[07:07] | Trust me, if a troll were here, this wouldn’t help you at all. | 相信我 如果这里有巨魔 所有这些都根本没用 |
[07:11] | Who cares how much the apples cost? | 谁会在乎苹果是多少钱? |
[07:13] | The real question is why one man needs to buy so many apples. | 真正的问题 是一个人为什么要买那么多苹果? |
[07:16] | Is he feeding some kind of apple monster? | 他在喂养一只苹果巨兽吗? |
[07:19] | Hilda, school’s over! | 希尔达 已经放学了 |
[07:21] | I can’t believe no one else was bothered by that apple thing. | 我真不敢相信 没有人想过那个苹果的问题 |
[07:24] | That’s not how school works, Hilda. | 学校生活不是这样的 希尔达 |
[07:27] | We answer the questions they give us, we don’t think up new questions. | 我们回答他们提出的问题 我们不会自己去想新问题 |
[07:30] | But that’s the fun part. | 可这才是好玩之处啊 |
[07:32] | Why would they even ask us questions they already know the answers to? | 为什么他们要问我们 他们已经知道答案的问题呢? |
[07:35] | That’s just the way it is. | 学校就是这样的 |
[07:37] | I think Ms. Hallgrim might want to transfer you | 我想哈德格里姆老师没准想 |
[07:39] | to the class of students with behavioral difficulties. | 把你调到行为有问题的学生那个班去 |
[07:42] | I don’t have behavioral difficulty. | 可是我的行为完全没有问题啊 |
[07:45] | David, would you say I’m disruptive in class? | 大卫 你说我在班上搞破坏了吗? |
[07:47] | No, I wouldn’t say that in class. | 不 我在班上不会这么说的 |
[07:50] | What if the teacher were talking? It might be disruptive. | 如果老师在说话呢? 那可能是搞破坏 |
[07:54] | No, I mean, would you say that I am disruptive when I am in class? | 不 我是说 你觉得我在班里的时候 会不会影响别人? |
[07:58] | Oh. Yes. | 会的 |
[07:59] | What? Really? | 什么?真的吗? |
[08:01] | But I don’t mind. | 但我不在乎 |
[08:02] | That way, Ms. Hallgrim’s too busy to call on me. | 这样哈德格里姆老师 就忙得不会叫我了 |
[08:12] | Oh, look, it’s Frida’s parents! | 看 |
[08:15] | Perhaps we should go say hi. | 是弗丽达的父母 也许我们应该去打个招呼 |
[08:16] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[08:18] | But I’ll say hi. You say nothing. | 但是我打招呼 你不要说话 |
[08:20] | Are you talking to yourself? | 你是在跟自己说话吗? |
[08:23] | No, I’m talking to Al… uh… | 不 我是在跟艾… |
[08:26] | Yeah. Yeah, I am. | 是 是啊 我是 |
[08:29] | Hello, I’m Johanna, Hilda’s mother. | 你们好 我是乔安娜 是希尔达的妈妈 |
[08:35] | Oh, Hilda! | 希尔达 |
[08:36] | You’re the ones who lived out in the wilderness. | 你们就是住在荒野里的那母女俩 |
[08:39] | Yep. | 是的 |
[08:41] | Of course! That explains it. | 可不是嘛 这就说得通了 |
[08:47] | I can’t believe Ms. Hallgrim thinks I’m a problem student. | 哈德格里姆老师 居然觉得我是问题学生 |
[08:50] | Mum was so proud of me for adapting to school. | 妈妈还为我适应学校生活感到骄傲呢 |
[08:52] | Maybe we can get you out of trouble if we find the culprit. | 如果我们找到肇事者 也许就能帮你摆脱麻烦 |
[08:56] | Who do you think broke the projector? | 你觉得谁弄坏了放映机? |
[09:02] | The rock! | 那块石头 |
[09:04] | David, you have a troll rock in your collection! | 大卫 你收集了一块巨魔石 |
[09:07] | – A troll rock? – Shh! | 巨魔石? |
[09:16] | – It’s the one with the nose. – But it’s so small. | -就是有鼻子那块 -可是他好小啊 |
[09:20] | Well, it was small. | 好吧 |
[09:22] | I guess it has grown a bit. | 原来很小 我想他可能是长大了一点 |
[09:30] | It’s a baby. Where did you find it? | 他是个宝宝 你在哪儿找到的? |
[09:32] | Near the wall, when we were doing our Sparrow Scout project. | 就在高墙附近 我们做麻雀童子军任务那里 |
[09:35] | It must have come through the vittra tunnel we found. | 一定是从我们发现的 维特拉隧道进来的 |
[09:38] | The daylight keeps him in rock form. | 有光线时他们就会是石头 |
[09:40] | He woke up when the curtains closed. | 窗帘一放下就苏醒了 |
[09:44] | – And when he got shut in a desk. – Right. | -关在抽屉里也会醒 -是的 |
[09:47] | But once the sun sets, we’ll have no way to turn him back into a rock. | 不过太阳一落山 我们就没办法让他变回石头了 |
[09:51] | The sun’s setting now! | 太阳就要落山了 |
[09:59] | We’d better get him out of here right away. | 我们最好马上就把他弄出去 |
[10:01] | Hilda, a troll in Trolberg is kind of a big deal. | 希尔达 在特洛尔堡 巨魔可是大事件 |
[10:04] | That’s why we have a huge wall around the city. | 所以我们才在城市周围盖一圈高墙 |
[10:07] | I heard about a kid who got caught with a troll rock | 我听说有个小孩 因为一块巨魔石被抓了 |
[10:10] | and went to jail for 50 years. | 在监狱里关了整整50年 |
[10:13] | – What if it’s an accident? – Then you get a hundred years. | -要是无意捡的呢? -那样就会关上100年 |
[10:17] | They really, really don’t want anyone doing it by accident. | 他们真的不希望 有人不小心去捡巨魔石 |
[10:20] | Then we’ll have to get it out of the school | 那我们必须把他弄出学校 |
[10:22] | and back over the city wall. | 送回到城市围墙外面 |
[10:30] | Ms. Hallgrim’s back! | 哈德格里姆老师回来了 |
[10:32] | How are we even going to get into her desk? | 我们怎么才能靠近她的书桌呢? |
[10:38] | I’ve got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[10:40] | You want me to pick a lock and let a baby troll out of a desk drawer? | 你是想让我帮你开锁 然后把书桌抽屉里的小巨魔放出来? |
[10:44] | You certainly like helping trolls, don’t you? | 你还真是喜欢帮助巨魔啊 是不是? |
[10:47] | It just tends to come up a lot. | 因为马上要出大事了 |
[10:50] | Hmm? | |
[10:56] | I’m going to jail! | 我要进监狱了 |
[11:02] | Hmm. | |
[11:09] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[11:10] | She’s going to tell my mum I’m a problem student. | 她要告诉我妈妈 我是个问题学生 |
[11:13] | Graphic design! | 平面设计 |
[11:15] | Why, that is a fascinating field. You must be very talented. | 真是让人向往的领域 你一定非常有才华 |
[11:18] | To be honest, it’s been a bit of a rough go since moving to town. | 老实说 自从搬到城里 情况还是有些糟糕 |
[11:21] | So sorry to interrupt, but would now be a good time to talk? | 非常抱歉打扰你们 我们现在可以谈谈了吗? |
[11:26] | Oh, uh, sure. | 当然 |
[11:27] | Hilda, can you come with us, please? | 希尔达 麻烦你先过来一下 |
[11:32] | Maybe you could send your parents to distract her. | 也许能让你的父母去吸引她一下 |
[11:34] | I can’t. | 我不要 |
[11:35] | I’ve been trying to keep my parents away from her, too. | 我也一直不想让我的父母跟她谈 |
[11:38] | They want to ask for extra work to bring my math score from 99 to a hundred. | 他们想让我的作业再多点 好把数学成绩从99提升到100分 (欢迎) |
[11:45] | What is that? | 到底怎么回事? |
[11:49] | Oh, Mum, look! Ms. Hallgrim is free! | 妈妈 你看 哈德格里姆老师有时间了 |
[11:52] | Ms. Hallgrim, I’m glad we caught you. | 哈德格里姆老师 您不忙了? |
[11:54] | I’m sure you’re aware that Frida’s math score has slipped. | 我相信您一定注意到了 弗丽达的数学成绩有点下滑 |
[11:58] | Ms. Hallgrim’s watching me. It’s up to you to get the troll rock. | 哈德格里姆老师正盯着我 你得去拿巨魔石了 |
[12:02] | Take Alfur. | 带着艾福 |
[12:03] | Get him onto the desk and let him do the rest. | 送他到书桌旁 |
[12:09] | He tickles. | 剩下的就交给他了 弄得我好痒啊 |
[12:12] | But we really do consider this to be extremely important. | 不过我们认为这个问题相当重要 |
[12:15] | Now, go. Hurry! | 快走啊 快点儿 |
[12:23] | Are you off my hand yet? | 你从我手上跳走了吗? |
[12:24] | Yes, for quite some time, actually. | 是的 都跳走好一会儿了 |
[12:31] | Surely you’d agree a student’s achievements should be | 您一定也同意 |
[12:34] | limited only by her willingness to strive. | 一个学生的成绩下滑 只能是因为她自己不够努力 |
[12:38] | Hurry, David. | 快点啊 大卫 |
[12:40] | Alfur, where are you? Is everything okay? | 艾福 你在哪儿?一切都好吗? |
[12:44] | Peachy! | 我很好 |
[12:46] | – Done. – Yes! | -行了 -好的 |
[12:52] | Hey, what about me? | 你要我怎么办? |
[12:56] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[12:59] | We’re too late. | 我们太迟了 |
[13:13] | – David, are you all right? – I’m fine. | -大卫 你没事吧? -我没事 |
[13:15] | – I’m just, uh, dancing. – Yes, he is. | -我只是在跳舞 -是在跳舞 |
[13:19] | – I’m dancing, too! – Me, too. | -我也在跳舞 -我也是 |
[13:23] | I’m watching them dance. | 我在看着他们跳舞 |
[13:39] | What? It’s gone. | 他跑了 |
[13:42] | Where did it go? | 他去哪儿了? |
[13:43] | Where did what go? | 什么去哪了? |
[13:45] | Uh, the dancing bug, it’s gone. | 跳舞小虫 |
[13:47] | I don’t want to dance now. | 它跑了 我现在不想跳舞了 |
[13:49] | He’s loose! | 他逃跑了 |
[13:54] | What is going on? | 这到底是怎么回事? |
[13:55] | Uh, it must be one of those earthquakes that only furniture can feel. | 一定是那种只有家具 才能感知到的地震 |
[14:00] | Oh, I’ve read about those. They’re very real. Oh! | 我从书上看到过 |
[14:26] | Ow! Oh! | 感觉非常真实 |
[14:44] | Hi, Frida. | 弗丽达 |
[14:48] | Hilda! | 希尔达 |
[14:49] | Hilda! | 希尔达 |
[14:51] | – Who said that? – It’s a ghost! | -谁在说话? -是鬼魂 |
[14:53] | She’s doing this. She’s a witch! | 都是她干的 她是个女巫 |
[14:56] | I knew it. | 我早就知道 |
[14:58] | Ah! There it is! | 他在那儿 |
[15:06] | And I thought tonight would be boring. | 我还以为今天晚上会很无聊呢 |
[15:09] | – Hilda, what are you doing? – I… I can explain. | -希尔达 你在干嘛呢? -我可以解释 |
[15:12] | It’s… there! | 他… |
[15:26] | Ow! Oh! | 在那儿 |
[15:33] | Hilda? | 希尔达? |
[15:34] | Uh… hi. | 你好 |
[15:41] | Hilda! Hilda, get back here! | 希尔达… 快给我回来 |
[15:43] | Come on! | 快来 |
[15:46] | Hilda! | -希尔达 |
[15:47] | So, you’re Hilda’s mother. | -你就是希尔达的妈妈 |
[15:49] | What did that monster of yours do to my son? | 你家的小怪物对我的儿子做了什么? |
[15:52] | He’s so fearful now he won’t even go near a bird. | 他现在很胆小 都不敢靠近小鸟了 |
[15:57] | Why am I itching? | 我怎么那么痒啊? |
[15:59] | Oh, I knew those nittens were a bad idea. | 我就知道不应该展览小毛 |
[16:43] | Where’d he go? | 他去哪了? |
[16:49] | Oh! Whoops! | (巨魔热线) |
[16:51] | Hope you’re not leaving yet. | 你们不是这就要走吧 |
[16:52] | You wouldn’t want to miss the statue unveiling. | 可不要错过雕像落成典礼 |
[16:56] | Ah! Oh, no, of course not. | 不 怎么会呢? |
[16:59] | We’re just, uh, racing to the girls’ room. | 我们只是… 要跑去女厕所 |
[17:03] | And also the boys’ room. | 还有男厕所 |
[17:06] | Good, good. | 很好… |
[17:07] | You know what they say about sculpture. Ahem. | 你们知道他们怎么说雕像吗? |
[17:09] | “The chisel is the lightning that brings life to the clay of the stone.” | “凿子就是给石头一样的黏土 带来生命的一道光” |
[17:15] | You know what? That would go well in my speech. | 知道吗?这句很适合放到我的演讲里 |
[17:18] | I’d better go rehearse again! | 我最好再排练一下 |
[17:20] | Oh! | |
[17:22] | Great. Break a leg! | 很好 祝您成功 |
[17:24] | Oh, wait! No running in the… | 等等 别在大厅里跑 |
[17:26] | Hallgrim! | 哈德格里姆 |
[17:27] | – Don’t forget about… – The statue of dedication, I know! | -不要忘了… |
[17:30] | Oh. | -雕像落成典礼 我知道 |
[17:34] | Why am I itchy all of a sudden? | 怎么我突然就痒起来了? |
[17:41] | There! | 在那儿 |
[17:44] | It’s in the ventilation system. | -他在通风管道里 |
[17:46] | You’ll have to crawl in after it. | -你得爬进去才能追上 |
[17:52] | Allow me. | 让我来 |
[17:54] | A Sparrow Scout is always prepared. | 麻雀童子军总是有备无患 |
[18:11] | Vents are so much bigger in films. | 电影里的通风口可要大多了 |
[18:15] | I’ve got an idea. | 我有办法了 |
[18:21] | Hilda, I’m very fond of you, but I’m afraid I must decline. | 希尔达 我非常欣赏你 但是恐怕我得拒绝你了 |
[18:25] | Then what do we do? | 那怎么办? |
[18:37] | – Uh-oh. – Hilda? | 希尔达? |
[18:41] | We need to chat. | 我们得聊一聊 |
[18:50] | Mum’s quite good at finding nittens… if you need help. | 我妈妈很会抓小毛 也许您需要帮忙 |
[18:53] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[18:54] | I’ve been concerned about Hilda’s behavior for a while. | 这段时间我一直在担心希尔达的行为 |
[18:58] | But tonight, Hilda has proven | 不过今晚 |
[19:00] | that she simply cannot fit the mold of a proper student. | 希尔达证明了她不太符合 正常学生的举止要求 |
[19:04] | And she’s dragging Frida and David down with her. | 而且她还带坏了弗丽达和大卫 |
[19:07] | I recommend moving Hilda to a small transitional class | 我建议把希尔达转到过渡小班里去 |
[19:12] | that can offer more… personal attention. | 这样可以给她更多专门的关注 |
[19:16] | I’m sorry, Mum. | 对不起 妈妈 |
[19:17] | I guess I haven’t adapted as well as you thought. | 我可能没你想象得那么适应学校 |
[19:19] | Nonsense. | 别胡说 |
[19:21] | Hilda, you’re staying right where you are. | 希尔达 |
[19:23] | Huh? | 你就保持现在的样子 |
[19:24] | Ms. Hallgrim, I don’t know what got into Hilda tonight, | 老师 我不知道希尔达今晚怎么了 |
[19:27] | but the fact that she dragged her friends into it is an excellent sign. | 不过她能团结同学 我认为是个非常好的迹象 |
[19:30] | Did you hear that? | 你们听到吗? |
[19:31] | Hilda, this kind of interruption is just the sort of thing I’m talking about. | 希尔达 你这种打断别人的行为 正是我想要说的 |
[19:37] | Please continue. | 请您继续 |
[19:38] | Ms. Hallgrim, Hilda needs her friends to grow. | 哈德格里姆老师 希尔达需要朋友才能成长 |
[19:42] | Ever since they met, she’s learned a lot from them. | 自认识以后 她向他们学了很多东西 |
[19:45] | If you pull Hilda out of their class, you’ll be setting her back. | 如果你把希尔达从班里调走 那她就又回到从前了 |
[19:49] | Well, perhaps we can give Hilda a little more time to… | 好吧 或许我们可以 再给希尔达一点时间让她… |
[19:55] | Hilda, get down! | 希尔达 下来 |
[20:03] | What on Earth? Ow! | 这到底是怎么了? |
[20:09] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[20:13] | Got you! | 抓住了 |
[20:16] | Is that… a troll? | 那是一个巨魔吗? |
[20:19] | Yep, but I’d be more worried about that one. | 是的 但我更担心的是那一个 |
[20:34] | A troll in the city! | 城里居然有只巨魔 |
[20:36] | – We’ve got to sound the alarm. – No! | -我们得拉响警报 -不 |
[20:39] | We don’t want a crisis. | 不要变成一场危机 |
[20:45] | – This is a crisis! – Don’t. | -这就是一场危机 -不要 |
[20:48] | It’ll cause a panic and fighting, | 这会造成恐慌和争斗 |
[20:50] | and David will go to jail for a hundred years. | 然后大卫就会在监狱里关100年 |
[20:54] | She doesn’t want to cause trouble. | 她不是想惹麻烦 |
[20:57] | Hilda, get back! | 希尔达 快回来 |
[21:12] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[21:20] | Ah! | |
[21:32] | She just came for her baby. See? | 她只想找回她的宝宝 看? |
[21:38] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的? |
[21:40] | I’m afraid that’s the sort of thing she excels at. | 恐怕那就是她最擅长的事情 |
[21:55] | So, Ms. Hallgrim’s letting you stay in our class? | 哈德格里姆老师让你留在我们班? |
[21:57] | And she’s not telling anyone about the trolls? | 而且她还不会把巨魔的事告诉别人? |
[22:00] | – How did you swing that? – We’ve come to… an understanding. | -你是怎么做到的? -我们达成了相互理解 |
[22:05] | Your daughter really is a remarkable girl. | 你的女儿真是一个了不起的女孩 |
[22:11] | I have terrible news! Horrible news! | 我有一个可怕的消息 糟糕的消息 |
[22:15] | It’s a catastrophe! | 简直就是一场大灾难啊 |
[22:17] | Oh, my heart hurts. | 我的心好痛 |
[22:20] | Oh, please, no! | 不要这样 |
[22:22] | – Why? – What happened? | -为什么? -出什么事了? |
[22:25] | The statue dedication is canceled! | 雕像落成典礼被取消了 |