时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | ♪ Hilda ♪ | |
[00:48] | I hate dark, creepy tunnels. | |
[00:53] | They tend to be filled with things that are horrible. | 这种地方一般到处都是可怕的东西 |
[00:57] | You’ll be thanking me when we get our Sparrow Scout badges | 等拿到麻雀童子军城市地下探险徽章 |
[00:59] | for subterranean urban exploration. | 你就会感谢我了 |
[01:02] | That’s not a real badge. | 没有这种徽章 |
[01:04] | Not yet, but Raven Leader will be so impressed with us | 现在没有 但乌鸦首领 一定会对我们印象深刻 |
[01:07] | that she’ll have no choice but to create one. | 然后就不得不新设定一个了 |
[01:09] | Ooh! | |
[01:10] | We’ll be the first Sparrow Scouts to earn a badge before it’s invented. | 我们将会是第一批 获得未发明徽章的麻雀童子军 |
[01:13] | There should be a badge for that. | 这项成就也应该有个徽章 |
[01:34] | Frida? | 弗丽达? |
[01:36] | Hilda! | 希尔达 |
[01:53] | Flipping head lamp! | 这讨厌的头灯 |
[01:58] | At least the last thing I ever did was be right! | 至少我人生做过的最后一件事 |
[02:08] | Oops. | 不是错事 |
[02:10] | Sorry, Warren. | 对不起 沃伦 |
[02:12] | David, your friends are here. | 大卫 你的朋友们来了 |
[02:19] | Bug check. | 第一个重要任务 虫子检查 |
[02:25] | Bug check complete. Now what are we going to do? | 虫子检查完毕 现在我们要做什么? |
[02:28] | We could ride bikes. | 可以去骑自行车 |
[02:30] | Too boring. | 太无聊了 |
[02:31] | Why ride bikes around the same old streets | 为什么要骑自行车在同样的街上转 |
[02:33] | when there’s a great big world out there? | 而不去外面那个更大的世界? |
[02:35] | There’s so much we’ve never seen, so much we don’t know. | 我们有太多从没见过 不知道的事情 |
[02:38] | There’s mystery everywhere you look. | 这个世界到处都是谜团 |
[02:41] | Like, who’s that girl? | 比如 那个女孩是谁? |
[02:43] | And what dastardly scheme has she been up to? | 她要实行什么鬼鬼祟祟的计划呢? |
[02:46] | That’s just some new girl on our street. | 她只是新搬来这条街的女孩 |
[02:49] | Yes, but what’s her name? | 是的 可她叫什么名字? |
[02:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:52] | Aha! See? She’s a mystery. | 看?她就是个谜团 |
[02:55] | Hilda, when you lived in the wilderness, | 希尔达 你住在荒野时 |
[02:58] | you knew everyone because it was just you and your mum. | 认识所有人 因为只有你们母女 |
[03:00] | But here in Trolberg, there’s a lot of people we don’t know. | 但是在特洛尔堡 有许多人我们是不认识的 |
[03:03] | You just have to get used to it. | 你得慢慢习惯这一点 |
[03:04] | I’m telling you, there’s something odd about her. | 我跟你们说 她真的有点奇怪 |
[03:06] | She’s always alone. She never talks to anyone. | 她总是一个人 从不和别人说话 |
[03:10] | I’ve never seen her go into a shop. | 我从没见她去过商店 |
[03:11] | Have you noticed the more you talk about how odd she is, | 你有没有注意到 你越说她有多奇怪 |
[03:14] | the more odd you sound? | 就显得你越奇怪? |
[03:16] | She’s just a teenager. Most teenagers are a bit weird. | 她只是一个少女 少女们多少都会有点奇怪 |
[03:20] | So? People think elves are weird, but they’re actually quite fun. | 所以呢? 人们觉得精灵很奇怪 但他们其实很有趣 |
[03:24] | Well, Alfur’s fun. | 好吧 艾福很有趣 |
[03:25] | The rest are rather dull and tedious. | 其他的精灵都还挺乏味的 |
[03:30] | Come on! | 走吧 |
[03:35] | Wow, she moves fast for someone who walks so slow. | 她走路挺慢 |
[03:39] | Gah! How’d she do that? | 可移动速度还挺快 她到底怎么做到的? |
[03:41] | You said yourself, teenagers are weird. | 你自己说的 少女都很奇怪 |
[03:44] | This is getting too spooky. | 我觉得越来越吓人了 |
[03:47] | Let’s just go to the park. | 咱们还是去公园玩吧 |
[03:50] | You scare awful easy for someone who’s always got a bug on him. | 作为一个身上总是有虫子的人来说 你太容易害怕了 |
[03:54] | Sorry, I’m a bit jumpy. | 抱歉 我有点神经质 |
[03:56] | It’s probably on account of having nightmares all week. | 大概是因为我整个星期 都在做噩梦的关系吧 |
[03:59] | All week? What do you think is causing them? | 整个星期?怎么会这样呢? |
[04:02] | Uh, don’t take this the wrong way, but… you, obviously. | 说了你别生气啊 不过显然是因为你 |
[04:08] | Me? | 我? |
[04:09] | You’re always dragging us to see something weird | 你总是拉着我们去看奇怪的东西 |
[04:11] | or telling us about some creepy thing you read, | 或是跟我们说你读到的吓人的事情 |
[04:14] | like how Trolberg has so many rats. | 比如特洛尔堡有那么多老鼠 |
[04:16] | And that they get their tails tangled up and become the fearsome Rat King. | 它们还把自己的尾巴系在一起 变成一只恐怖的鼠王 |
[04:20] | That’s why I had a nightmare about rats! | 所以我才会做关于老鼠的恐怖噩梦 |
[04:23] | I’m sorry, David. I didn’t mean to scare you. | 对不起 大卫 我不是有意要吓唬你的 |
[04:25] | Then why did you call it “fearsome”? | 那你为什么说它“恐怖”? |
[04:28] | What’s wrong with “fearsome”? | 说它恐怖怎么啦? |
[04:31] | Not to worry. I’ll help rid you of your nightmares. | 不用担心 我会帮你摆脱噩梦的 |
[04:33] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[04:35] | – How? – We’re going to find the Rat King! | -怎么做? -我们要去寻找鼠王 |
[04:50] | How is this meant to help me? | 这种办法怎么能帮助我呢? |
[04:53] | The best way to overcome your fears is to face them. | 战胜恐惧的最佳方式就是去面对 比如巨魔 |
[04:55] | Like trolls. When you actually meet one, you realize they’re not scary at all. | 当你真的见到时 就会意识到他们根本不可怕 |
[04:59] | Well, not that scary, | 好吧 不那么可怕 |
[05:01] | except when you’re staring into that giant, drooly troll mouth | 除非你正面对着巨大的 流着口水的巨魔嘴 |
[05:05] | and consider they could eat you in one bite. | 知道他们可以一口把你吃掉 |
[05:08] | At least I know what my next nightmare will be about. | 至少我知道 我的下一个噩梦的主题是什么了 |
[05:11] | Once you’ve seen enough scary things, you don’t get scared anymore. | 等你见过足够多可怕的东西 你就再也不害怕了 |
[05:14] | That’s one of the perks of being an adventurer. | 这就是当冒险家的好处之一 |
[05:17] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[05:24] | This is just like my nightmare. | 这和我的噩梦一样 |
[05:26] | Less scary in real life, isn’t it? | 真实场景没那么吓人 |
[05:28] | Uh, what’s that? | 是吧? |
[05:39] | Help! Ah! Ooh. | 什么声音? |
[05:53] | See? There was something to be frightened about. | 你看?就是有让人害怕的东西 |
[05:57] | Yes, but it wasn’t rats. | 是有 不过不是老鼠 |
[06:00] | So, in a way, we’re both right. | 从某个方面说 我们都说对了 |
[06:03] | Ra… Wha… | 老… 什… |
[06:04] | – What is it, David? – Ra… Ra… | -怎么了?大卫 |
[06:09] | Ah, visitors. | -老… 有客人 |
[06:17] | Have you secrets to trade with the Rat King? | 你们有什么秘密 可以拿来跟鼠王交换吗? |
[06:23] | Secrets? | 秘密? |
[06:24] | We are the keepers of all secrets rats overhear from humans, | 我们是偷听人类秘密 再帮他们保密的老鼠 |
[06:29] | and we always wanna hear more. | 我们很喜欢听到新的秘密 |
[06:32] | Have you secrets to trade? | 你们有什么秘密可以交换的吗? |
[06:36] | I suppose the polite thing would be to tell him a secret. | 我想礼貌的做法 应该就是告诉他一个秘密 |
[06:39] | After all, we are guests in his home. Who’s got a good one? | 毕竟我们是来他家做客的 你们谁有好秘密? |
[06:44] | Okay, okay, I’ll do it. | 好吧… |
[06:50] | Uh-huh, uh-huh. Oh! | 我来说 |
[06:53] | Ooh, yes! Fascinating! | 很好 非常精彩 |
[06:55] | We never would have guessed. | 真没想到还有这种事 |
[06:57] | What a delicious secret! Oh! | 好美味的一个秘密 |
[07:01] | And have we got a good one for you. | 现在我们也有个大秘密要告诉你 |
[07:03] | The one responsible for your friend’s nightmares | 让你的朋友不断做噩梦的原因 |
[07:07] | is the teenage girl. | 就是那个神秘的少女 |
[07:10] | The one walking around the neighborhood? | 总是出现在街上的那个? |
[07:11] | I knew there was something off about her. | 我就知道她有些不对头 |
[07:14] | Oh, we’re so bad! No pudding for us. | 我们太坏了 |
[07:18] | He’s fun. | 没布丁吃了 他挺逗 |
[07:34] | Frida, do you read me? | 弗丽达 能听到吗? |
[07:36] | – Over. – I’m in position. | 完毕 我已经就位了 |
[07:39] | But, Hilda, how could this girl be causing David’s nightmares? | 但是 希尔达 这个女孩 怎么可能会让大卫做噩梦呢? |
[07:43] | – Over. – I don’t know. | 完毕 我不知道 |
[07:45] | That’s why this time, we cannot lose her. Over. | 所以我们这次可不能再跟丢了 完毕 |
[07:49] | Sorry, Bertrand. I’m not myself. | 对不起 伯特兰 我不太对劲 |
[07:52] | Frida, something’s happening. | 弗丽达 |
[07:54] | Do you see anything? Over. | 好像有情况 你看到什么了吗?完毕 |
[07:59] | She’s here. | 她出现了 |
[08:01] | David, get in position. Over. | 大卫 马上就位 完毕 |
[08:09] | This way! | 走这边 |
[08:13] | She was just here, I swear. | 她刚才就在这儿 我发誓 |
[08:18] | Go, Twig! | 去啊 枝枝 |
[08:34] | Target acquired. | 目标已经被锁定了 |
[08:35] | Way down at the end of Nutten Avenue, turning left. | 一直走到诺敦大街尽头 她向左拐了 |
[08:42] | Also, I just remembered I’m terrified of heights. | 而且 我刚想起来 我是很怕高的 |
[08:46] | Over. | 完毕 |
[08:52] | Hilda! | 希尔达 |
[08:55] | Get on! | 快上来 |
[08:57] | Um, that’s all right. | 我就算了 |
[08:58] | Don’t worry, I’ve got a helmet for you. | 别担心 给你准备了头盔 |
[09:03] | Quickly, we’re losing her. | 快啊 我们要跟丢了 |
[09:21] | Twig’s got her scent. | 枝枝闻到气味了 |
[09:31] | She’s headed for the Huldrawood. | 她走进霍卓尔森林了 |
[09:37] | – What? – Yeah, she can do that. | -怎么回事? -没错 她能做到 |
[09:42] | Stay, Twig. | 别动 枝枝 |
[09:49] | Hilda, wait! | 希尔达 等等 |
[09:51] | We’re so close. We can’t stop now. | 马上就追到了 我们不能停下 |
[09:53] | No, I mean, according to the Sparrow Scout manual, | 不 我是想说 根据麻雀童子军手册要求 |
[09:56] | you really ought to use a bowline knot. | 你应该打一个单套结 |
[09:58] | Oh, good thinking! | 你说得对 |
[10:21] | And as David’s head fell off his body and tumbled screaming down the rocks, | 当大卫的头离开身体 尖叫着从一堆石头上滚下来的时候 |
[10:28] | he realized his head was bouncing directly into the mouth of another troll! | 他意识到自己的脑袋 |
[10:39] | That’s too good. | 直接弹进了另一只巨魔的大嘴里 真是太棒了 |
[10:42] | Hey, listen here, you. | 你们听好了 |
[10:47] | Oh, my. That was eerie. | 我的天 真是太诡异了 |
[10:50] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:52] | I… I mean, I’m not scared, but I can see how you’d think that. | 我是说我不害怕 但我看得出来你很害怕 |
[11:05] | She told my nightmares to her friends? | 她把我的噩梦告诉她的朋友们了? |
[11:07] | That’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[11:09] | I deserve a royalty or something. Don’t you think? | 应该付给我版税什么的 难道不是吗? |
[11:13] | Definitely. | 绝对应该 |
[11:14] | But first, we need to find out just what’s going on. | 不过我们先得弄明白这是怎么一回事 |
[11:18] | I believe you’ll find that book to be of interest. | 我相信你们会对这本书感兴趣的 |
[11:26] | “Tales of the Marra.” | 《马拉的传说》 |
[11:29] | “The marra are nightmare spirits who are said to haunt the Huldrawood.” | “马拉是噩梦精灵 相传她们游荡在霍卓尔森林中” |
[11:33] | Look, that’s them all right. | 看 就是她们 对吧? |
[11:36] | I don’t understand. | 这我就不明白了 |
[11:37] | How did the librarian know exactly what book we needed? | 图书管理员怎会知道 我们要找什么书? |
[11:40] | That’s her job, isn’t it? | 那不就是她的工作吗? |
[11:42] | True. | 也对 |
[11:43] | It says here that the marra visit sleeping humans at night | 这上面说 马拉会在夜晚骚扰睡着的人类 |
[11:47] | and create nightmares out of their fears. | 再把他们最害怕的东西变成噩梦 |
[11:49] | So, I’m not just having nightmares. | 就是说 我不只是做了个噩梦 |
[11:52] | There’s also an evil spirit in my room. | 我的房间里还有一个恶灵 |
[11:56] | I think I felt better before you started helping. | 我觉得你们还不如一开始不要帮我 |
[11:59] | Look, David. | 听着 大卫 |
[12:00] | It says here the marra will pass over you | 这里写着 如果你用一根皮带 |
[12:02] | if you strap yourself into bed with a leather belt. | 把自己绑在床上 马拉就拿你没辙了 |
[12:05] | No good. I am deathly afraid of belts. | 没用的 我可是超级害怕皮带的 |
[12:09] | Luckily, it’s never been a problem | 幸好这从来不是问题 |
[12:11] | since I’m very good at fitting into trousers just right. | 因为我的裤子向来都是刚刚好 非常合适 |
[12:15] | Belting yourself into bed is no way to live. | 把自己绑到床上可不是什么好办法 |
[12:18] | I’m going to have to talk with this marra. | 我要跟这个马拉好好谈谈 |
[12:20] | We’re going to settle this once and for all. | 我们要一次性把问题解决掉 |
[12:28] | Well, Hilda is going home now. | 好了 希尔达现在要回家了 |
[12:30] | I am going to bed early as soon as Hilda leaves, | 我要早点上床睡觉 希尔达一走就睡 |
[12:33] | which she is doing now. | 她这就要走了 |
[12:37] | Hold on, there. | 你给我站住 |
[12:41] | Oh, there’s no bug on you. | 你身上没有虫子 |
[12:44] | Ha, never mind. Good for you, son. | 没事了 |
[12:51] | Phew! | 挺好的 |
[13:02] | Shh! | 儿子 |
[13:13] | Hilda. | 希尔达 |
[13:15] | You’ve got a bug on you. | 你身上有只虫子 |
[13:16] | I bet you picked it up from that David kid. | 我想一定是从大卫身上爬过来的 |
[13:24] | You were right, that bowline knot is fantastic. | 你说得对 单套结真是太结实了 |
[13:27] | Thanks. And your story worked. | 谢谢 你的故事也奏效了 |
[13:30] | My mother thinks I’m sleeping over at your house. | 我妈妈以为我今天住在你家 |
[13:32] | Good. Here’s the plan. | 很好 计划是这样的 |
[13:35] | I’ll sleep in David’s bed so the marra will think I’m David. | 我就睡在大卫的床上 这样马拉就会认为我是大卫 |
[13:38] | You’ll hide under David’s desk where the marra won’t see you. | 你藏在大卫的桌子下面 别让马拉看见你 |
[13:41] | Just to make sure the marra doesn’t go after you, | 为了确保马拉不会去骚扰你 |
[13:44] | you’ll belt yourself into the sleeping bag. | 你要用皮带把自己的睡袋绑好 |
[13:47] | Now, the marra always enter through the keyhole, | 还有 |
[13:50] | so Alfur will guard it. | 马拉总是爱从钥匙孔里进来 所以艾福会守在那里 |
[14:00] | According to Alfur’s records, | 根据艾福的记录来看 |
[14:02] | the marra has no paperwork on file with the elves, | 马拉并没有与精灵签署过文件 |
[14:06] | so she won’t see him when she comes in. | 所以她进来时不会看到艾福 |
[14:19] | Alfur will wake you up, even though you can’t see him, either. | 艾福会把你叫醒 虽然你也看不见他 |
[14:23] | Frida! | 弗丽达 |
[14:25] | You’ll use the marra’s weakness, the leather belt, | 你要利用马拉的弱点 也就是皮带 |
[14:28] | to hold her in place long enough for us to talk. | 把她捆住 |
[14:32] | Dream on. | 这样我们才能有时间跟她谈话 做梦 |
[14:34] | Like I’m gonna let myself get trapped by some little kid? | 你以为我会让自己 被小破孩儿抓住吗? |
[14:37] | – Huh? – Yep! | 是的 |
[14:40] | You! | 你 |
[14:41] | You’re that crazy girl who’s been chasing me all over town. | 你就是那个追着我满城跑的疯女孩 |
[14:44] | And you’re the one who’s been giving my friend David nightmares. | 而你就是那个 |
[14:47] | Uh, duh! | 让我的朋友大卫做噩梦的家伙 |
[14:49] | His nightmares are the best. | 切 他的噩梦是最棒的 |
[14:51] | There’s so much to work with. | 有太多东西可以用了 |
[14:53] | He is scared of everything. | 他什么都害怕 |
[14:57] | That’s not funny. | 这一点都不好笑 |
[15:00] | Oh, whatever. You like scaring him, too. | 随你怎么说 你也喜欢吓唬他啊 |
[15:03] | The Rat King told me David was, like, | 鼠王告诉我 你们去见他时 |
[15:05] | practically crying when you went to see him. | 大卫都吓哭了 |
[15:07] | You know the Rat King? | 你也认识鼠王? |
[15:09] | I’m trying to help David get over his fears, | 我是在帮助大卫摆脱他的恐惧 |
[15:11] | you’re just making them worse. | 而你是让他更加害怕 |
[15:13] | So, I want you to leave David alone. | 因此 我希望你别再骚扰大卫 |
[15:16] | Yeah, right. The girls love his nightmares. | 是啊 女孩们最喜欢他的噩梦了 |
[15:19] | I’m not giving that up. | 我可不会放弃 |
[15:20] | Oh, so you pick on David because it’s easy. | 所以你选择大卫是因为很容易? |
[15:24] | I bet your friends are secretly laughing at you | 我打赌你的朋友在偷偷笑话你 |
[15:26] | for not stepping up your nightmare game. | 因为你的噩梦游戏没有难度 |
[15:28] | – Excuse me? – Don’t you think they’d be more impressed | 你说什么? |
[15:31] | with a nightmare from someone harder to scare? | 你不觉得让不容易害怕的人 做噩梦更有成就感吗? |
[15:34] | Like who? You? | 比如谁?你吗? |
[15:35] | Unless you’re afraid of a challenge. | 除非你不敢接受挑战 |
[15:39] | Ha! Go to sleep, then. | 那你就睡觉吧 |
[15:41] | You’ll see whose nightmare game is on point. | 你会看到谁的噩梦游戏最完美 |
[15:44] | Fine. | 很好 |
[15:45] | You can take your best shot… if you promise to leave David alone. | 你可以尽全力一试 |
[15:51] | Mm… | 只要你答应我不再骚扰大卫 |
[15:52] | deal. | 成交 |
[15:54] | But if you wake her up before I’m done, the deal’s off. | 可如果你在我结束前叫醒她 |
[15:57] | Got it. Heh. | 交易就取消 明白了 |
[15:59] | – Sleep tight. – Oh, I will. | -睡个好觉 -我会的 |
[16:02] | I’m gonna sleep so tight, you won’t believe how… tight I’m going to s-sleep. | 我会睡得特别好 你都不敢相信我怎么会睡得这么好 |
[16:24] | Well? | 怎么? |
[16:28] | I’m trying. | 我在努力 |
[16:29] | It’s not easy falling asleep on purpose, you know. | 故意想要睡着是很难的 |
[16:43] | Is that Hilda snoring? | 是希尔达在打呼噜吗? |
[17:00] | Ugh! | 妈妈 |
[17:21] | Mum, are you up? | 你没睡? |
[17:28] | Hilda, you let the spiders in! | 希尔达 你把蜘蛛放进来了 |
[17:34] | It’s all right, Mum. I can use these for my bug collection. | 没事的 妈妈 正好我要收集虫子呢 |
[17:37] | Maybe I’ll get a Sparrow Scout badge. | 也许我能得到童子军徽章 |
[17:39] | You’re not frightened? | 你不害怕吗? |
[17:41] | Not really. They’re cute in that ugly sort of way. | 不害怕 |
[17:56] | Mmm. | 它们是丑 不过也还挺可爱的 |
[17:57] | You’ll make a fine between-meals snack. | 你当小点心很合适 |
[18:02] | Forest giants aren’t known to eat people. | 森林巨人是不吃人的 |
[18:04] | Are you trying new things because your life’s in a rut? | 你是不是生活太无聊了 想尝试些新东西? |
[18:08] | Eating people won’t fill that void. | 吃人可没法填补这种空虚 |
[18:14] | Whoooaf! Hey, “whoaf” sounds a bit like “woff.” | 大叫“哇”有点像叫“沃夫” |
[18:21] | Is that why we call you a “woff”? I bet it is. | 所以我们才叫你沃夫?应该就是 |
[18:28] | What scares you, crazy girl? | 什么能吓到你呢?疯狂的女孩 |
[18:32] | But you must have a… | 你一定也会有… |
[18:34] | secret. | 秘密 |
[18:44] | Hilda! Down here! | 希尔达 看下面 |
[18:46] | This way! Hurry! | 这边走 |
[18:49] | Ooh! | 快啊 |
[18:56] | We don’t ride woffs, we ride bikes. | 我们不骑沃夫 我们骑自行车 |
[18:58] | That’s right. The street hasn’t got a woff lane, has it? | 说得对 大街上可没有沃夫专用道 没错吧? |
[19:10] | W… Wait! | 等一下 |
[19:14] | Ah! | |
[19:22] | Hilda, can’t you ride a bike? | 希尔达 你不会骑自行车吗? |
[19:24] | Even I can ride a bike. | 就连我都会骑 |
[19:33] | Ah! | |
[19:37] | It’s not my fault! I’m not from here! | 这不是我的错 我没在这里长大 |
[19:41] | No, you’re not! | 说得没错 |
[19:45] | Huh, I guess she’s not coming. Ah! | 我猜她不会来了 |
[20:05] | Help! | 救命 |
[20:06] | Help! | 救命 |
[20:29] | – Where’s Hilda? – Shh! | 希尔达在哪? |
[20:31] | Don’t wake Hilda, or else David will keep having nightmares. | 别叫醒希尔达 否则大卫还得继续做噩梦 |
[20:34] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊? |
[20:35] | It’s okay, though. Uh, she’s… she’s fine. | 没事的 她挺好的 |
[20:38] | No! Help! | 不要 救命 |
[20:41] | Help! Help! | 救命… |
[20:56] | I can’t make her do this for me. | 我不能让她为我做这些事 |
[20:58] | If she can handle them, then so can I. | 如果她可以面对 那我也能 |
[21:02] | Hilda! Wake up! | 希尔达 快醒醒 |
[21:07] | Hilda, are you all right? | 希尔达 你没事吧? |
[21:08] | You were crying out in your sleep. | 你在睡梦中尖叫来着 |
[21:11] | An adventurer never cries out in her sleep. | 一个冒险家永远不会在睡梦中尖叫 |
[21:14] | Uh, but what are you doing in David’s bedroom? | 不过你来大卫的房间干嘛? |
[21:31] | Mum wants me to stay close to home for a couple of days. | 妈妈让我这几天先别到远处去玩了 |
[21:33] | Sorry you had to wake me. Did you have a nightmare again? | 抱歉你必须叫醒我 你后来又做噩梦了吗? |
[21:37] | Actually, no. Sweet dreams all night. | 还真没做 一整晚都是甜甜的梦 |
[21:40] | Literally about sweets. | 梦里全都是糖 |
[21:42] | – The marra didn’t come back? – Nope. | -马拉没再回来吗? -没有 |
[21:45] | It’s no fun giving nightmares to someone who’s brave enough to ask for them. | 让主动要做噩梦的勇敢者做噩梦 没什么意思 |
[21:49] | Wait. | 等等 |
[21:53] | How did you know? | 你怎么会知道? |
[21:55] | About my secret? | 我的秘密? |
[21:57] | I know the Rat King, remember? | 我认识鼠王啊 记得吗? |
[21:59] | We trade each other’s secrets on the reg. | 我们定期彼此交换秘密 |
[22:02] | See you. | 走啦 |
[22:04] | What secret? | 什么秘密? |
[22:06] | Uh, it… it doesn’t matter. | 也没什么啦 |
[22:09] | But it did remind me that seeing as I don’t really know | 不过这件事也提醒了我 |
[22:11] | how things work around here, | 我的确不太熟悉这里的情况 |
[22:12] | I’m awfully lucky to have you two as friends. | 我非常幸运能有你们两个好朋友 |
[22:15] | So, from now on, I won’t force you to do anything scary you don’t want to. | 所以从现在起 我不会再强迫你们 做任何不想做的可怕事情 |
[22:19] | But we do want to. We like that about you. | 可是我们想做啊 我们就喜欢你这点 |
[22:22] | Really? Y… You, too, David? | 真的?你也是吗?大卫 |
[22:25] | I suppose I don’t mind, | 我想我不介意 |
[22:27] | as long as I get to have dreams about sweets. | 只要我能做全是糖的美梦就行 |
[22:30] | So, got any new adventures planned? | 有什么新的冒险计划吗? |
[22:33] | Well, if it’s not too boring… | 那个… 如果不是太无聊的话 |
[22:36] | you want to teach me how to ride a bike? | 你们愿意教我骑自行车吗? |