| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:18] | ♪ Hilda ♪ | |
| [00:49] | To earn the Botany badge, we need to identify and collect samples | 想获得植物徽章 | 
| [00:53] | of ten local plants. | 我们就要辨识并采集到 十种本地植物的样本 | 
| [00:55] | Here are your itineraries. | 这是我们的行程表 | 
| [00:56] | Check the weather forecast. | 第一项 | 
| [00:59] | Hilda? | 查看天气预报 希尔达? | 
| [01:00] | Roger that. | 指令收到 | 
| [01:01] | This is Victoria Van Gale | 我是来自特洛尔堡气象局的 | 
| [01:04] | of the Greater Trolberg Meteorological Bureau. | 维多利亚范加莱 | 
| [01:07] | On the west side of the city, | 在城西 | 
| [01:08] | expect those showers to continue for approximately five seconds, | 阵雨预计大约会再持续五秒钟 | 
| [01:12] | followed by clear skies through the weekend. | 之后周末都会是晴空万里 | 
| [01:14] | Three, two, and one. | 三 二… 一 | 
| [01:18] | That woman is amazingly accurate. | 那位女士预测得太精准了 | 
| [01:20] | Forecast acceptable. Shall we? | 天气预报挺准的 走吗? | 
| [01:26] | – Bye, Mum. We’re heading to the park. – Oh, I almost forgot. | -再见 妈妈 我们要去公园了 -我差点忘了 | 
| [01:29] | I made cucumber sandwiches and peppermint iced tea for your trip. | 我做了黄瓜三明治和薄荷冰茶 给你路上吃 | 
| [01:33] | Oh, thank… | 谢谢… | 
| [01:35] | you. | 您 | 
| [01:36] | Come on! We’re already falling behind schedule. | 快点 我们已经比计划要晚了 | 
| [01:42] | I chose this area for maximum efficiency. | 我选择这里就是要做到效率最高 | 
| [01:44] | All the plants we need should be within this half acre. | 我们需要的所有植物应该都在这一带 | 
| [01:47] | I found crab grass… and crab grass. | 我找到了马唐 还有马唐 | 
| [01:51] | And crab grass! | 还有马唐 | 
| [01:52] | We only need one, David. | 只需要一株 大卫 (《植物》) | 
| [01:55] | Dandelions, purple thistle. | 蒲公英 | 
| [01:57] | These are all just weeds. | 紫蓟花 这些都只是杂草 | 
| [02:00] | They fulfill the requirements. That’s what’s important. | 它们都符合要求 这点最重要 | 
| [02:02] | Come on, earning these badges isn’t just about filling out paperwork. | 不对 赢得这些徽章 不只是要填写书面报告 | 
| [02:06] | It’s about having new experiences, adventures. | 还包括了新的体验 还有冒险 | 
| [02:09] | Why can’t we look for a petaled manivore? | 为什么我们不去找 长花瓣的蔓尼沃? | 
| [02:12] | Or a struggling snake vine? Or… | 或是缠绕的蛇藤?或是… | 
| [02:15] | Oh! One of these? | 这个怎样? | 
| [02:16] | Because none of those are in the city, especially not the blue nettle. | 因为这些植物城里都没有 尤其是蓝色荨麻 | 
| [02:20] | – It’s very rare. – That’s not true. | -它很罕见 -说得不对 | 
| [02:22] | I’ve seen one. | 我就见过 | 
| [02:24] | What? That’s impossible. | 什么?不可能 | 
| [02:27] | No, seriously. But Frida’s right. | 不 是真的 不过弗丽达说得对 | 
| [02:30] | We should probably leave it alone. | 我们或许不应该去找它 | 
| [02:33] | It’s haunted. | 它会闹鬼 | 
| [02:35] | You saw a ghost! | 你看到鬼魂了 | 
| [02:37] | Yes. Well, no. I heard one. Several, really. | 是的 也不是 我是听到了 有好几个呢 | 
| [02:43] | They were talking about the weather. | 他们在一起谈论天气 | 
| [02:45] | A rare flower, conversational ghosts. | 一朵稀有的花 | 
| [02:48] | We have to investigate! | 一起聊天的鬼魂 我们得去调查 | 
| [02:49] | Uh, we should really focus on earning the badge. | 我们应该把注意力放在赢取徽章上 | 
| [02:52] | If we find a blue nettle, | 如果找到蓝色荨麻 | 
| [02:53] | we won’t just earn the badge, we’ll earn it with golden wings. | 那就不只是得到徽章了 | 
| [02:58] | Hmm. | 上面还会有金色翅膀呢 | 
| [02:59] | All right, I’m in. | 好吧 我同意 | 
| [03:02] | I would have never come here on my own, | 我永远不会一个人来这儿的 | 
| [03:04] | but I was following a very interesting rabbit. | 不过 上回我在追一只很好玩的兔子 | 
| [03:07] | Look. | 你们看 | 
| [03:09] | And listen. | 注意听 | 
| [03:16] | – See? I told you. – Come on. | -瞧?我就说嘛 -走吧 | 
| [03:19] | I’ll wait here. | 我在这儿等着吧 | 
| [03:20] | That’s nothing. | 没事的 | 
| [03:21] | It’s probably just some sort of weird echo… | 大概就是某种奇怪的回声而已 | 
| [03:23] | Wait! | 等等 | 
| [03:24] | – What? What is it? – It isn’t an echo or ghosts. | 怎么了?是什么? 这不是回声也不是鬼 | 
| [03:29] | It’s elves. | 是精灵 | 
| [03:37] | I don’t see anything. | 我什么也没看见啊 | 
| [03:39] | That’s because you haven’t filled out the proper paperwork. | 那是因为你没在那些正式文件上签字 | 
| [03:41] | We came all this way. | 我们大老远过来 | 
| [03:43] | I’m not going to let tiny, invisible men stop me. | 我可不会让一些 看不见的小人儿阻止我 | 
| [03:46] | Careful! They look wild. | 小心 他们很彪悍的 | 
| [03:55] | What was that? | 那是怎么回事? | 
| [03:56] | Attack! | 进攻 | 
| [04:02] | Ow! I’ve been hit! | 我被射中了 | 
| [04:04] | They’re attacking! | 他们进攻了 | 
| [04:06] | I gathered. | 我看出来了 | 
| [04:08] | Defend the clan till your last breath! | 保卫部族 直到剩下最后一口气 | 
| [04:17] | Run! | 跑啊 | 
| [04:24] | Oh. | |
| [04:29] | Oh, hey. It’s the rabbit I saw. | 嘿 这就是我见过的兔子 | 
| [04:33] | Charge! | 出击 | 
| [04:39] | Those aren’t just rabbits. | 那些不是普通的兔子 | 
| [04:43] | Ah! | |
| [04:47] | Oh, cruddlesticks. | 真是糟糕 | 
| [04:51] | Uh, guys? | 伙计们? | 
| [04:57] | We should have… just stuck… to crab grass. | 我们真的应该只采集马唐 | 
| [05:02] | Wait! | 等等 | 
| [05:03] | – Where’s David? – We have to go back for him! | -大卫去哪儿了? | 
| [05:07] | Ow! | -我们得回去救他 | 
| [05:08] | You can’t even see them. We need to ask for help. | 你都看不见他们 我们得寻求帮助 | 
| [05:12] | You may have to fill out some forms. | 你可能得填几张表格了 (合约 签名) | 
| [05:16] | – Sign there, and there, and there. – Oh, smudged it. | 签在这里 这里 还有这里 写坏了 | 
| [05:20] | You’re sure it was elves? | 你确定是精灵吗? | 
| [05:23] | Positive. | 非常确定 | 
| [05:24] | That seems impossible. | 这似乎不可能啊 | 
| [05:26] | I’m the only elf in Trolberg. | 我是特洛尔堡里唯一的精灵 | 
| [05:29] | Unless… | 除非… | 
| [05:30] | Unless what? Oh, hello. | 除非什么?你好 | 
| [05:33] | There you are. | 你在这儿呢 | 
| [05:34] | That’s what kidnapped David? | 就是他们绑架了大卫吗? | 
| [05:36] | S… Sort of. They were hairier. | 算是吧 他们毛发更多 | 
| [05:39] | Unless you’ve discovered the Lost Clan of the Northern Counties! | 除非你发现了北方郡县的失落部族 | 
| [05:43] | Oh, this is fantastic news! | 这真是个超棒的消息 | 
| [05:45] | – Finally, the contracts can be signed! – Finally! | -那些协议终于可以签署了 -终于行了 | 
| [05:49] | – Wait. What’s he talking about? – I’m not actually sure. | -等等 他在说什么? -我也不太确定 | 
| [05:53] | Alfur, what contract? | 艾福 什么协议? | 
| [05:55] | Oh, it is a thrilling tale. | 这是一个精彩的传说 | 
| [05:59] | Is it also a short tale? They have our friend. | 这个传说短吗?他们抓了我们的朋友 | 
| [06:03] | Oh, right, yes. Of course. | 对 是啊 当然 | 
| [06:05] | Well, I don’t want to deprive you of the drama, | 我可不想把这个精彩的故事讲坏了 | 
| [06:07] | so I’ll tell you on the way. | 那就路上再说吧 | 
| [06:11] | – What do we do now? – I don’t know. | -我们现在怎么办? -不知道啊 | 
| [06:14] | We’ve never taken a human prisoner before. | 我们以前从没抓到过人类犯人 | 
| [06:18] | Do you think he knows there’s a bug in his hair? | 你觉得他知道自己的头发里 有只虫子吗? | 
| [06:21] | Hilda? Frida? | 希尔达?弗丽达? | 
| [06:23] | Anybody? | 谁来救我? | 
| [06:27] | Our tale begins in the time of the first elves. | 我们的传说要从第一批精灵开始说起 | 
| [06:33] | Two elf families met at dawn on an ancient plot of land. | 两个精灵家族于黎明时分 在一块古老的土地上会面 | 
| [06:37] | To execute a real estate contract. | 他们的目的 是要执行一份不动产协议 | 
| [06:42] | Wait, is this a story about paperwork? | 等等 这个故事是关于文件的吗? | 
| [06:45] | Oh, yes. Most elf legends are. | 是的 大部分精灵传说都是 | 
| [06:48] | The Aldric family wished to buy a parcel of their land. | 那时候奥德里奇家族想要买下一块地 | 
| [06:52] | And the Bragga family, well, they wished to sell it. | 而布拉加家族 他们想卖一块地 | 
| [06:56] | This was one of the oldest and most valuable plots of land | 这块土地在整个精灵王国中最古老 | 
| [06:59] | in all of elf-dom. | 也最有价值 | 
| [07:01] | The revisions were fierce. | 合同不断修改 | 
| [07:03] | Clauses were included, terms were terminated. | 写入这项条款 废除那些条款 | 
| [07:06] | The amendments alone took an entire day. | 仅修正案就足足写了一整天 | 
| [07:12] | Finally, many drafts later, it was finished. | 经过了许多次修正之后 终于完成了 | 
| [07:16] | A masterwork of mutual obligation. | 这是写明相互责任义务的杰作 | 
| [07:19] | Both families signed in triplicate and took it to the king for his approval. | 两个家族都分别签好了一式三份 送到国王那里等候批准 | 
| [07:27] | Then disaster struck. | 这时 悲剧发生了 | 
| [07:29] | The king realized the Bragga, the sellers, had only signed twice! | 国王发现卖家布拉加家族 只签了两次名字 | 
| [07:36] | You’re supposed to gasp now. | 你们现在应该表示惊讶 | 
| [07:39] | Really? That’s all? | 就这个?没有别的了? | 
| [07:41] | You don’t understand! | 你根本不明白 | 
| [07:43] | In those ancient days, | 在古时候 | 
| [07:45] | it was treason to bring an unfinished contract before the king. | 把没有签署完的协议 送给国王审阅是叛国罪 | 
| [07:49] | He exiled the Bragga family on the spot. | 国王立即流放了布拉加家族 | 
| [07:51] | With the contract technically unfinished, the king declared the plot… | 而且因为协议并没有真正完成 国王还宣布这块土地为… | 
| [07:56] | No Elf’s Land! | 无精灵之地 | 
| [07:59] | It remains untouched, neither bought nor sold, to this very day. | 这里一直没人能碰 不能买也不能卖 直到今天还是一样 | 
| [08:04] | The laws are much fairer now, of course. | 当然如今的法律要公平多了 | 
| [08:06] | If a Bragga signs this contract, their exile will be over. | 如果布拉加家族签署这份协议 就会终止流放 | 
| [08:09] | But, unfortunately, nobody’s been able to find them for generations. | 可遗憾的是 几代人过去了 也没人能找到他们 | 
| [08:13] | And it’s going to stay that way. | 而且以后也不会有人找到 | 
| [08:18] | – You were right. They are hairier. – Let me talk to them. | -你说得对 他们的确毛发更多 -让我跟他们说 | 
| [08:24] | Hello! I am Alfur of the Northern Counties. | 你们好 我是来自北方郡县的艾福 | 
| [08:28] | Are you the Lost Clan? | 你们是那个失落的部族吗? | 
| [08:31] | Hmm. | 你好啊… | 
| [08:34] | Some call us that, yes. | 的确有人这么叫我们 | 
| [08:36] | I am Bartell, leader of the Bragga family. | 我是巴特尔 布拉加家族的首领 | 
| [08:41] | It’s all right, Twig. | 没事 枝枝 | 
| [08:43] | Really? Oh, then I have fantastic news. | 真的吗?那我有个很棒的消息 | 
| [08:47] | Your exile is over! | 你们的流放生活结束了 | 
| [08:51] | Oh, that’s great. | 太好了 | 
| [08:52] | – That’s great! – Yes! | -太棒了 -太好了 | 
| [08:53] | – All you need to do is sign this contract. – No! | 只要你在这份协议上签字就行 不 | 
| [08:57] | After being exiled, our family swore off paperwork forever. | 被流放之后 我们家族发誓 再也不签任何文件了 | 
| [09:02] | A Bragga will never sign another document, not even a receipt. | 布拉加精灵永远不会再在文件上签字 连收据都不会签的 | 
| [09:09] | No paperwork? | 不签署文件? | 
| [09:11] | But… but how do you keep track of everything? | 那你们怎么记录事件啊? | 
| [09:13] | Of offers, of acceptance, of, of terms? | 比如赠予 认可还有条款? | 
| [09:17] | Well, it’s simple. | 这个嘛 很简单 | 
| [09:19] | We keep our word. And when we don’t, we enter combat! | 我们信守承诺 | 
| [09:24] | Yeah, come on! | 如果不能遵守 我们就会开战 | 
| [09:26] | Combat! Yeah! | 是的 来吧 | 
| [09:28] | Aw! Adorable, yet fearsome. | 好可爱啊 不过也很吓人 | 
| [09:32] | Please, it, it’s just one signature. | 求你了 | 
| [09:35] | Hmm. | 只是一个小小的签名 | 
| [09:37] | What’s your interest here? | 你怎么这么感兴趣呢? | 
| [09:39] | Oh, I’m just a good Samaritan, trying to help where I can. | 我只是一个见义勇为的好人 想尽可能地帮上忙 | 
| [09:43] | No. | 不对 | 
| [09:45] | It’s more than that. | 绝对不止这些 | 
| [09:49] | You… | 你… | 
| [09:51] | You’re an Aldric, aren’t you? | 你是奥德里奇家的 是不是? | 
| [09:53] | Uh… yes. Yes, I am. | 是的 对 我是 | 
| [09:59] | Alfur, your family tried to buy No Elf’s Land? | 艾福 你的家族 想要买下无精灵之地吗? | 
| [10:02] | They did, and thereby are responsible for our exile. | 的确如此 我们会被流放 他们也是有责任的 | 
| [10:07] | Well, that’s hardly a fair interpretation. | 你非要这么说可就有点不太公平了 | 
| [10:10] | You must suffer for your family’s crimes. | 你的家族犯下的罪要由你来偿还 | 
| [10:13] | There must be combat! | 现在必须开战 | 
| [10:18] | You will not leave this land until you take on all ten of our rabbit warriors, | 你得先打败我们的十名兔子战士 才可以离开这片土地 | 
| [10:23] | including Agnes. | 包括艾格尼丝 | 
| [10:30] | But I don’t even know how to ride a rabbit. | 可我连怎么骑兔子都不会啊 | 
| [10:34] | – Hi, Agnes. – Don’t worry, Alfur. | -你好 艾格尼丝 -别担心 艾福 | 
| [10:36] | Nobody takes our friend without a fight. | 没人可以轻易带走我们的朋友 | 
| [10:38] | Bring it on, you bunnies. | 开战吧 兔子们 | 
| [10:39] | Hold on! Everybody calm down. | 等等 所有人都冷静一下 | 
| [10:42] | Contracts always have loopholes. There must be another solution. | 所有协议都是有漏洞的 一定还有别的解决办法 | 
| [10:46] | Give us a day. | 给我们一天 | 
| [10:47] | Let us see if we can find a solution that makes everybody happy. | 看看我们能不能找到 | 
| [10:51] | Hmm… | 人人满意的解决办法 | 
| [10:53] | Your offer is acceptable. | 你的建议我们接受 | 
| [10:55] | Also, if we succeed, we want the blue nettle. | 还有 如果我们成功了 我们要蓝色荨麻 | 
| [10:58] | Just, just a clipping. | 剪一点就行 | 
| [11:01] | Fine. | 好吧 | 
| [11:02] | But we’re holding on to the boy to make sure you all come back. | 不过我们要留着这个男孩 确保你们还会回来 | 
| [11:07] | That’s all right with me. | 我没问题的 | 
| [11:08] | I imagine it will be safer than whatever you end up getting into. | 我觉得待在这里 比你们要去做的事情更安全 | 
| [11:12] | I’ll just stay here with the invisible ant men. | 我就和看不见的蚂蚁人待在这里 | 
| [11:14] | We are not ant men! | 我们不是蚂蚁人 | 
| [11:16] | Um, if you want, I could make you visible to him. | 如果你想的话 我可以让他看见你 | 
| [11:19] | – It just takes a bit of paperwork. – No! | -只需要签几张文件就行了 | 
| [11:22] | Never mind. | -不签 没事了 | 
| [11:32] | You elves are thorough, aren’t you? | 你们精灵办事很周密 | 
| [11:35] | Mm. | 对吗? | 
| [11:36] | What are you all doing? I thought you were out looking for plants. | 你们在干什么? 我还以为你们去外面找植物了 | 
| [11:39] | We were. | 找过了 | 
| [11:40] | But now it seems we’re reviewing a miniature contract for loopholes. | 不过现在 我们正在一份微缩协议上找漏洞 | 
| [11:43] | Ah, I see. | 我懂了 | 
| [11:44] | Oh! How about this? | 这条怎么样? | 
| [11:46] | “An elf contract is null and void if destroyed by the fire of a lindworm.” | “如果精灵协议被鳞虫的火焰烧毁 那么将被视为无效” | 
| [11:51] | So we need to find a lindworm. | 那我们就去找鳞虫吧 | 
| [11:53] | – Now that’s an adventure! – Mm-mm. | 这下就变成冒险了 | 
| [11:55] | They put that clause in every contract. | 每份协议里都有这一条 | 
| [11:57] | It doesn’t actually mean anything. | 其实根本什么意义都没有 | 
| [12:00] | Lindworms are very rare and very paperwork averse. | 鳞虫太罕见了 而且还特别讨厌文件 | 
| [12:04] | – Heh, it’s like saying, “When cows fly.” – You mean pigs. | -就像说“牛会飞”一样 -是猪会飞吧? | 
| [12:07] | Oh, no. That happens with some regularity. | 不 猪还是有可能会飞的 | 
| [12:10] | Do we have any better ideas? | 还有更好的主意吗? | 
| [12:12] | So, where do we start looking for a lindworm? | 好吧 我们要到哪里去找鳞虫呢? | 
| [12:20] | I kind of hoped we’d be setting out into a deep, dark forest. | 我还真有点希望 现在是在黑暗的森林深处 | 
| [12:24] | The library is a forest for the imagination. | 图书馆就是想象力的森林 | 
| [12:27] | And research, the greatest adventure of them all. | 而在这里探寻也是最棒的一种冒险 | 
| [12:30] | I like him. | 我喜欢他 | 
| [12:32] | Found it! | 找到了 | 
| [12:34] | Habitats and Hideouts, volume 27, section 3. | 《鳞虫:栖息地及藏身之处》 第3区 第27册 | 
| [12:39] | I love a good subject-based classification system. | 我好喜欢按学科排列的分类系统 | 
| [12:45] | “Lindworms are notoriously antisocial creatures | “众所周知 鳞虫是一种反社会的生物 | 
| [12:48] | and most fled during the construction of the city. | 大部分在城市建设中纷纷逃离 | 
| [12:51] | At last report, only one lair remained in all of Trolberg.” | 据最后报道显示 特洛尔堡仅剩一窝鳞虫” | 
| [12:55] | Well, where is it? | 好吧 在哪里? | 
| [12:57] | According to the key, the lair should be right here. | 根据提示显示 这个窝应该就在这里 | 
| [13:02] | – The lindworm lives under water? – Uh, well, not exactly. | -鳞虫生活在水里吗? -这个嘛 也不准确 | 
| [13:13] | We could swim it. | 我们可以游去 | 
| [13:15] | Wait. I may have a solution. | 等等 我应该有解决办法 | 
| [13:19] | – I need a conch shell and a tide chart. – Here. | -我需要一个海螺壳和一张潮汐图 -给你 | 
| [13:22] | There’s one in the Sparrow Scout’s Guide. | 这是麻雀童子军指南里的 | 
| [13:25] | All right, let’s see. | 好的 我看看 | 
| [13:27] | High tide at dusk. Very good! | 黄昏时会涨潮 非常好 | 
| [13:37] | Would, would you mind? Sorry. Tiny lungs. | 你能吹一下吗?抱歉 肺太小了 | 
| [13:40] | Give it kind of a “ooo-eee-whah.” | 你就吹成这样… | 
| [13:51] | What exactly am I looking for? | 我们现在在等什么? | 
| [13:55] | Ah! | |
| [14:03] | Whoa! | |
| [14:05] | It’s a water spirit! | 是一个水神 | 
| [14:07] | We were hoping you could give us a ride to that island out there. | 我们希望你能把我们 送到那座小岛上去 | 
| [14:27] | It’s okay, Twig. | 没事的 枝枝 | 
| [14:28] | We’ll be back soon. | 我们马上就回来 | 
| [14:40] | ♪ Fish are jumping ♪ | |
| [14:42] | ♪ Guess they’re hunting ♪ | |
| [14:44] | ♪ ‘Cause every now and then ♪ | |
| [14:46] | ♪ They catch a fly or something ♪ | |
| [14:49] | ♪ Down by the singing sea ♪ | |
| [15:00] | So, tell me, what do you… | 跟我说说 你通常… | 
| [15:03] | What do… What do you usually do when you’re a hostage, eh? | 通常当人质的时候你会做些什么? | 
| [15:05] | – This is actually my first time. – Oh, ours, too. Ours, too. | -其实这是我第一次当人质 -我们也是第一次绑架 | 
| [15:10] | Also, I’m over here. | 还有 | 
| [15:12] | Eh, did you know there’s a bug in your hair? | 我在这边 | 
| [15:17] | ♪ While you’re sleeping ♪ ♪ I float between the waves ♪ | 你知道你的头发里有一只虫子吗? | 
| [15:25] | All right, according to the book, signs of a lindworm lair | 好了 根据书上所说 鳞虫窝的迹象 | 
| [15:28] | include disturbed foliage, overturned earth… | 包括被搅乱的树叶 被刨开的土地… | 
| [15:32] | And high plumes of smoke? | 和飘得很高的烟? | 
| [15:33] | Yes, exactly. How did you…? | 对 | 
| [15:39] | Oh. | 就是这样 你怎么知… | 
| [15:45] | It’s a garden. | 是一座花园 | 
| [15:50] | Come on. | 走吧 | 
| [16:04] | Whoa! Look at the flora! | 看那些植物 | 
| [16:10] | Whoa, I think this might be a petaled manivore. | 我想这或许就是长花瓣的蔓尼沃 | 
| [16:19] | What? Whoa! | 怎么了? | 
| [16:26] | That’s a lindworm? | 那就是鳞虫吗? | 
| [16:28] | Yes. What were you expecting? | 是的 你以为是什么呢? | 
| [16:30] | – A worm. – Look. | -一只虫子 -看 | 
| [16:33] | Its nostrils. | 是它的鼻孔 | 
| [16:36] | This is perfect. We don’t even have to wake it up. | 这太完美了 我们都不用弄醒它 | 
| [16:39] | We can just hold the contract in front of its nose and, poof, | 只要把那张协议 放在它的鼻子前面 噗… | 
| [16:43] | problem solved. | 问题解决了 | 
| [16:44] | Do you really think this is a good idea? | 你真觉得这是个好主意吗? | 
| [16:46] | It feels a tad dangerous. | 我感觉有一点点危险 | 
| [16:49] | It won’t take a second. Just watch. | 很快就好 你就瞧着吧 | 
| [16:56] | For No Elf’s Land. | 为了无精灵之地 | 
| [17:05] | Come on. | 来吧 | 
| [17:17] | Why are you sneaking up on me in my sleep? | 你们趁我睡觉时偷偷摸摸地想干嘛? | 
| [17:21] | Uh, sorry. We were just… | 对不起 我们只是… | 
| [17:23] | Oh, of course, another elf looking to get out of a contract. | 当然了 又有精灵想要摆脱协议了 | 
| [17:28] | What is it this time? | 这回又是什么事?短期租约吗? | 
| [17:30] | Short-term lease? | |
| [17:32] | Non-disclosure agreement? | 还是什么保密条款? | 
| [17:48] | We just wanted a puff of fire. | 我们只想要一小团火 | 
| [17:52] | Well, I’m tired of giving away my drake-given talents for free. | 听着 我已经受够 不断免费供应我的天赋了 | 
| [17:57] | Maybe if I devour you lot, everyone will finally get the message. | 或许我应该把你们吃掉 | 
| [18:04] | Um… | 这样其他人就能明白我的意思了 | 
| [18:06] | Who said anything about free? | 谁说过那是免费的了? | 
| [18:08] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? | 
| [18:09] | We’re not here to mooch. | 我们不是来占便宜的 | 
| [18:11] | In fact, we’re very eager to draw up an arrangement | 其实我们很想与你协商一份 | 
| [18:15] | that would be acceptable to both parties. | 双方都能够接受的合作协议 | 
| [18:17] | What could you possibly have that would be of interest to me? | 这种事情怎么可能 | 
| [18:22] | Uh, well, um… | 是对我非常有利的呢? 这个嘛… | 
| [18:25] | Hilda? | 希尔达? | 
| [18:26] | Oh. Um… | |
| [18:29] | Plants! | 植物 | 
| [18:30] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么? | 
| [18:32] | I gather you have a bit of a, excuse the joke, green thumb. | 我注意到你有一点… 恕我直言 爱好园艺 | 
| [18:37] | It’s true. I’m not interested in the googaws | 没错 我跟那些年轻浮夸的龙 | 
| [18:40] | the younger, flashier dragon crowd goes in for. | 喜欢的东西可不一样 | 
| [18:43] | I prefer the real treasures of the earth. | 我更喜欢土地里那些真正的宝藏 | 
| [18:47] | So do we. | 我们也是 | 
| [18:48] | In fact, we spent the entire morning | 我们用了一上午的时间 | 
| [18:51] | collecting some unique, very exciting samples. | 采集到了一些独一无二 又让人激动不已的样本 | 
| [18:55] | Isn’t that right? | 是不是啊? | 
| [18:57] | “Exciting” is a strong word. | “激动不已”有点太夸张了 | 
| [18:59] | Frida, show her. | 弗丽达 拿给她 | 
| [19:10] | Crab grass? Dandelions? Purple thistle? | 马唐 蒲公英 紫蓟花 | 
| [19:15] | I’ve been trying to get my hands on some good urban flora for years now. | 好几年来我一直都想弄到一些 漂亮的都市植物 | 
| [19:21] | I haven’t been able to muster up the energy to go back into the city. | 只可惜 我一直没能鼓起勇气 回到城市里去 | 
| [19:24] | My social anxiety is just awful. | 我的社会焦虑症太严重了 | 
| [19:28] | Would you part with these exquisite specimens? | 你们愿意把这些精致的样本 留给我吗? | 
| [19:31] | I’d be more than willing to burn your contract in return. | 作为回报 我很愿意帮你们烧掉协议 | 
| [19:35] | And not devour us? | 而且还不吃掉我们? | 
| [19:37] | Oh… I suppose. | 我想不会 | 
| [19:39] | Can we get that in writing? | 我们能写下来吗? | 
| [19:44] | Sign here, and here, and here. | 签在这里 这里 还有这里 | 
| [19:49] | Very nice. Thank you. | 非常好 谢谢 | 
| [20:02] | Right! We’re all set. | 好的 任务完成 | 
| [20:05] | See? All the best legends involve paperwork. | 看?所有最棒的传说里都有文件 | 
| [20:10] | David, we’re back! | 大卫 我们回来了 | 
| [20:11] | I’m so sorry it took so long. | 真抱歉去了这么久 | 
| [20:14] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? | 
| [20:16] | Bartell did it. | 是巴特尔梳的 | 
| [20:17] | It’s to keep the bugs out. | 这样虫子就爬不进去了 | 
| [20:19] | You know, David is quite the young man. | 大卫是个相当不错的年轻人 | 
| [20:21] | He has set the bar very high for future hostages. | 他为将来的人质树立了很高的标准 | 
| [20:24] | Now, let me guess. | 现在 让我来猜猜 | 
| [20:26] | You have failed to break the contract and have returned for combat! | 你们没能解除那份协议 现在回来要开战了 | 
| [20:31] | No! Very much the opposite. | 不对 跟你说的完全相反 | 
| [20:39] | That glow. | 那光芒… | 
| [20:41] | Lindworm flame? | 是鳞虫的火焰吗? | 
| [20:42] | Mm-hmm. The contract is broken. | 协议被烧掉了 你们的流放生活结束了 | 
| [20:45] | Your exile is over! | -太好了 -好棒 | 
| [20:51] | You can finally leave this place and move into No Elf’s Land. | 你们终于可以离开这里 | 
| [20:57] | Oh. | 搬进无精灵之地了 | 
| [20:58] | “Oh”? What do you mean, “Oh”? | “哦”?你为什么要说“哦”? | 
| [21:01] | Well, uh, we were so angry about being exiled, | 我们对被流放的事非常生气 | 
| [21:06] | we never thought about actually leaving this place. | 从没想过真正离开这个地方 | 
| [21:09] | – The wall is our home. – But what about No Elf’s Land? | -这堵墙就是我们的家 -那无精灵之地怎么办? | 
| [21:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [21:16] | Do you still want it? | 你们还想要吗? | 
| [21:18] | Really? You’d cede your ownership rights just like that? | 真的吗?你就这么轻易地 割让了自己的所有权吗? | 
| [21:22] | No contract, no lease, no anything? | 没有合约 没有租约 什么都没有? | 
| [21:24] | Well, we have our own way of sealing deals. | 这个嘛 | 
| [21:29] | Oh. | 我们有自己达成交易的方式 | 
| [21:31] | Good. | 好的 | 
| [21:40] | You’re right, Bartell. This is way better than paperwork. | 说得对 巴特尔 这种方式比签文件好多了 | 
| [21:43] | It is quite the spectacle. | 这场面真是壮观啊 | 
| [21:45] | Is it okay if I have seconds? | 我可以再来一份吗? | 
| [21:48] | We’ll have to recollect all new samples tomorrow. | 明天我们得重新采集所有样本了 | 
| [21:51] | But wasn’t that worth it today? | 可今天不是很精彩吗? | 
| [21:53] | A day in which we were attacked by elves, | 今天我们遭到了精灵的攻击 | 
| [21:55] | carried by a water spirit, and almost eaten by a dragon? | 坐在水神背上 还差点被一条龙吃掉? | 
| [22:00] | Yeah, I guess it was. | 是的 | 
| [22:02] | Oh, oh, Agnes is up. | 我想很精彩 | 
| [22:14] | Whoa! Ow! | 艾格尼丝出来了 | 
| [22:24] | Alfur, a toast. | 艾福 祝酒吧 | 
| [22:27] | To contracts! | 敬协议 | 
| [22:33] | To contracts! | 敬协议 | 
| [22:35] | To contracts! | 敬协议 | 
| [22:37] | Yeah! | 太棒了 |