| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:18] | ♪ Hilda ♪ | |
| [00:48] | All right, David, go on up. | 好了 |
| [01:08] | Ah! Oof! | 大卫 上去吧 |
| [01:14] | And that’s what happened last year when I tried to audition for The Warblers. | 去年我参加林莺合唱团试唱的时候 就发生了这样的事 |
| [01:18] | I never even made it to the stage. | 我连舞台都没走上去呢 |
| [01:20] | That’s why I play percussion. | 所以我才选择了打击乐器 |
| [01:23] | But you guys can actually sing. | 可是你们真的很会唱啊 |
| [01:26] | – You should be warming up your voices. – Good idea. | -你应该先给嗓子热热身 |
| [01:33] | ♪ Do, re, mi ♪ ♪ Fa, so, la, ti, do ♪ | -好主意 |
| [01:43] | What? | 怎么了? |
| [01:44] | You’re an amazing singer! | 你唱歌实在是太好听了 |
| [01:46] | Thank you. I really hope I make it in this year. | 谢谢 我真的希望今年能够通过 |
| [01:49] | I’m sure you’ll make it. You’ve got nowhere to go but up this time. | 我相信你一定能过 你这次绝对不会出错 一定能选中 |
| [01:53] | How can you be so sure? | 你怎么这么确定? |
| [01:55] | David, you’re next. | 大卫 你是下一个 |
| [01:59] | Take your time. Mind your step. | 慢慢来 小心脚下 |
| [02:18] | He cleared the potted plant. | 他成功躲开了那棵盆栽 |
| [02:19] | Now all he has to do is sing, and he’s in. | 现在他只要开口唱就能被选中 |
| [02:37] | Ah! It’s in my mou… | 飞进我嘴里了 |
| [02:43] | Oh, David. | 大卫啊 |
| [02:47] | The way I see it, this was your best audition yet. | 要让我说 这是你最成功的一次试唱了 |
| [02:50] | You made it all the way onto the stage. | 起码你走上舞台了 |
| [02:52] | And yet I still managed to humiliate myself. | 然而我还是想办法让自己丢了脸 |
| [02:58] | Come on, there are three more days of auditions. | 好了 试唱活动还有三天呢 |
| [03:00] | – You should go again. – I agree. | 你应该再去 我同意 |
| [03:03] | Remember that old saying, “If at first you don’t succeed…” | 记住那句老话说的 “如果第一次你没成功…” |
| [03:06] | “Try to pretend it never happened.” | “就假装这事从没发生过” |
| [03:11] | Promise you’ll audition again for The Warblers? | 答应我们你要再去合唱团试试? |
| [03:14] | I promise I’ll think about it. | 我答应我会考虑的 |
| [03:20] | Hey, boy! | 小家伙 |
| [03:21] | I missed you, too. | 我也想你 |
| [03:26] | Are you lonely without Mum sitting there drawing all day? | 没有妈妈整天坐在那里画画 |
| [03:28] | Mm. | 你很孤单? |
| [03:30] | Come on, let’s go visit her at the new job. | 走吧 去她上班的新地方找她 |
| [03:38] | There you go. Let me know if you need anything else. | 给你 有什么需要尽管来找我 |
| [03:41] | – Mum! – Hilda! | -妈妈 -希尔达 |
| [03:43] | How was your tryout for The Warblers? | 林莺合唱团的试唱怎么样了? |
| [03:45] | I think I did okay. | 我觉得我还行 |
| [03:47] | But David, he got onto the stage and then he… | 只是大卫 他走上了舞台 然后… |
| [03:49] | Excuse me, but where is your troll repellent? | 不好意思 请问一下巨魔驱赶剂在哪里? |
| [03:53] | Camping gear, aisle 2. | 野营器材 第二道 |
| [03:55] | – So, now, what happened with David? – Um, uh, do you work here, miss? | -你说吧 大卫他怎么了? -你在这儿工作吗?女士 |
| [03:58] | Yes. How may I help you? | 是 有什么需要? |
| [04:00] | Uh, well, there’s a giant creature stalking Trolberg, comes out after dark. | 有一只巨大的生物 在特洛尔堡游荡 天黑后就出来 |
| [04:05] | Flashlights? Aisle 13. | 要手电筒吗?第13道 |
| [04:08] | There’s a spill in aisle 7. | 第7道有东西洒了 |
| [04:11] | It’s sticky and it’s spreading. That’s all I know. | 黏糊糊的 流得到处都是 我就知道这些 |
| [04:15] | Okay, I’ll get the mop. | 好的 我去拿拖把 |
| [04:18] | Sorry it’s so busy here. | 对不起 |
| [04:20] | Only an hour till closing time. | 这里太忙了 不过还有一个小时就关门了 |
| [04:22] | Why don’t you go over to the library till then? | 你先去图书馆待一会好吗? |
| [04:24] | Okay. | -好的 |
| [04:25] | Oh! Is anybody even working here? | -这里到底有没有人管啊? |
| [04:28] | I’ll be with you in just one moment. | 请等一下 我马上就过去 (图书馆) |
| [04:40] | An Unauthorized Biography.” | 《“巨魔屠夫”艾德蒙阿尔伯格 未经授权的传记》 |
| [04:44] | Come on, Twig. Let’s find a cozy place to read. | 来吧 枝枝 咱们找个舒服的地方看书 |
| [04:57] | What is it, boy? | 怎么?小家伙 |
| [05:07] | Whoa! | |
| [05:09] | This must be where they keep the good stuff. | 这里一定是他们藏好书的地方 |
| [05:12] | “How to Aid and Keep Thy Friends Forever.” Huh. | 《如何帮助并永远拥有你的朋友》 |
| [05:21] | I guess nobody’s opened this one in a while, huh, boy? | 我想好久没人翻这本书了 是吧? |
| [05:25] | “You can solve a host of vexing problems for your friends | “你可以用这些咒语和魔法 来帮助朋友 |
| [05:27] | with these spells and charms.” | 解决麻烦的问题” |
| [05:29] | That sounds helpful. | 听起来有用 |
| [05:31] | Let’s see. “How to banish a boil.” | 我看看 |
| [05:33] | Ugh! | “如何除掉疖子” |
| [05:34] | “How to wilt a wart.” No, thank you. | “如何让瘊子萎缩”不用 谢谢 |
| [05:38] | Oh! “How to ensure a friend’s success in a chosen endeavor.” | “如何确保你的朋友 在选拔中获得成功” |
| [05:41] | Now that’s interesting. Maybe I should try this one on David, | 有意思 也许我该在大卫身上试试这个 |
| [05:44] | just to help him get through his next Warblers audition. | 帮他通过下次合唱团的试唱 |
| [05:48] | I know it’s a long shot, and you can’t believe everything you read. | 我知道机会不大 你不能完全相信在图书馆读到的东西 |
| [05:51] | It’s a lot of instructions. | 有好多说明啊 |
| [05:54] | How did you find this room? | 你怎么找到这间房? |
| [05:55] | Just looking around. Am I not supposed to be in here? | 只是四处看看 |
| [05:59] | Mmm. Well, I guess it’s okay. | 我是不是不该进来? 我想应该没事 |
| [06:01] | But these books are not for circulation. Reference only. | 不过这些书不再流通了 仅供参考 |
| [06:05] | And leave the reshelving to me, got it? | 看完让我来放回原处 明白吗? |
| [06:08] | Got it. | 明白了 |
| [06:12] | All I really need is this one page. | 我只需要这一页就行了 |
| [06:35] | What the…? | 怎么回… |
| [06:45] | All right, boy. Let’s see what it says. | 行了 小家伙 看看上面有什么 |
| [06:49] | “This enchantment is easily performed by the inexperienced novice.” | “这个魔法对于没有经验的新手来说 是易于操作的” |
| [06:53] | That’s me! | 就是我 |
| [06:54] | “It requires naught but an enchanted tide mouse.” | “不需要别的 只要一只被施魔法的潮汐鼠” |
| [06:58] | Whatever that means. | 管它什么意思 “第一步: |
| [07:01] | Acquire enough of your friend’s hair to fashion a small net. | 需要你朋友足够多的头发 做成一个小网 |
| [07:05] | Procure an item belonging to your friend | 第二步: 找到一个属于你朋友的东西 |
| [07:08] | that represents the undertaking in question.” | 它要代表你所祈求的事情” |
| [07:11] | I’ll get us a snack. | 我去拿零食 |
| [07:13] | “Make sure it is sized to fit into the aforementioned net of hair.” | “确保它可以放进之前 提到的头发网里” |
| [07:17] | – His whistle. Perfect! – I got cookies! | -他的哨子 很好 -我这里有饼干 |
| [07:20] | Go to a tide pool. | “第三步: 去潮汐池 |
| [07:29] | Place the hair with the item at the edge. | 把头发和那件物品放在池边 |
| [07:32] | Chant these words out loud with vigor.” | 精神饱满地大声念出咒语” |
| [07:35] | Huxar fi constuffia Huxar hasla hagot schluvina | |
| [07:48] | Okay, well, we did everything it said to do. | 好了 我们把这上面说的都做完了 |
| [07:51] | Now we’re supposed to leave it be until the light of dawn. | 现在应该离开 等待拂晓就行了 |
| [08:03] | Come on, boy! Let’s go see if we’ve got a tide mouse. | 走吧 小家伙 看看有没有抓到潮汐鼠 |
| [08:13] | Oh, well, that was a fun thing to try, but I’m not surprised it didn’t work. | 好吧 也算挺好玩的 没成功我也不意外 |
| [08:18] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
| [08:29] | Hold on, Twig. | 等一下 枝枝 |
| [08:35] | Hello. | 你好 |
| [08:37] | If you’re not an enchanted tide mouse, then I don’t know what is. | 如果你不是被施魔法的潮汐鼠 我就不知道你是什么了 |
| [08:45] | Okay, we’ve made it to the last step. | 好了 我们要进行最后一步了 |
| [08:48] | “Deliver the enchanted tide mouse to your friend. | “把被施魔法的潮汐鼠送给你朋友 |
| [08:52] | Due to the power of the enchantment, | 因为魔法的力量 |
| [08:54] | the tide mouse shall remain unseen to all but the enchanter.” | 这只潮汐鼠只有使用魔法的那个人 才能看见” |
| [08:57] | Seems like a stretch, doesn’t it? | 好像有点夸张 是不是? |
| [09:05] | You’re up early. | 你起得好早 |
| [09:11] | What? Do I have a bug on my head already? | 怎么了? 已经有虫子爬到我头上了吗? |
| [09:14] | No, no bug. You’re totally fine. | 不是 |
| [09:18] | Phew! | 没有虫子 你哪儿都挺好的 |
| [09:19] | Want some breakfast? | 想吃早餐吗? |
| [09:22] | You know, I’ve been thinking about giving The Warblers one more try. | 知道吗?我一直在想要不要 再去林莺合唱团试一次 |
| [09:27] | Sure, I’ve had two disastrous auditions, but third time’s a charm, right? | 没错 我的前两次试唱都一塌糊涂 但是第三次会有好运 是吧? |
| [09:33] | Right! | 是的 |
| [09:38] | ♪ You can always count on a Sparrow ♪ | 你可以永远相信麻雀 |
| [09:42] | ♪ A Sparrow flies straight as an arrow ♪ | 它会像箭一样笔直往前飞 |
| [09:50] | Well, David, that was surprisingly… wonderful! | 太好了 大卫 简直让人大吃一惊 |
| [09:54] | Welcome to The Warblers. | 欢迎加入林莺合唱团 |
| [09:56] | See you tomorrow for our first rehearsal. | 我们明天第一次彩排时见 |
| [09:59] | Really? Wow! | 真的?好的 |
| [10:00] | Okay, see you then! | 到时见 |
| [10:08] | Hey, boy! | -小家伙 |
| [10:09] | Hilda, I got off early from work today. | -希尔达 我今天下班早 |
| [10:12] | I thought we could have tea and play a game of Dragon Panic | 我想我们可以喝喝茶 玩玩“恶龙大恐慌” |
| [10:15] | if that sounds good to you. | 你愿意吗? |
| [10:16] | Definitely! | 当然愿意 |
| [10:17] | We haven’t played it at all since we moved. | 我们搬来之后还没玩过呢 |
| [10:19] | Things have been a bit hectic. | 情况一直有些混乱 |
| [10:21] | Here, I made us a new scorecard. | 给 我做了一张新的记分卡 |
| [10:24] | Your doodles are the best, Mum. | 你最会涂鸦 妈妈 |
| [10:26] | Thanks! I can’t help myself. | 谢谢 我就是忍不住想画 |
| [10:29] | I miss seeing you at your drawing table. | 我怀念你在画桌前的样子 |
| [10:31] | I just haven’t been able to get any design work in Trolberg. | 我只是还没在特洛尔堡接到设计工作 |
| [10:36] | So it’s the hardware store for now. | 所以先在五金店里干活 |
| [10:39] | But my luck will change soon… | 不过我的好运很快就来了 |
| [10:40] | I hope. | 希望吧 |
| [10:42] | Oh, I’m sure of it. | 我相信会的 |
| [11:06] | ♪ Somebody out there Is doing better than me ♪ | |
| [11:12] | ♪ They’re kicking back Sipping on an ice tea ♪ | |
| [11:18] | ♪ Don’t mind me I’m doing as I please ♪ | |
| [11:23] | ♪ I’m hanging in the trees… ♪ | |
| [11:25] | Mum, you’re home! | 妈妈 你在家 |
| [11:27] | Hilda! | 希尔达 |
| [11:28] | You’re never gonna believe this. | 你一定不会相信的 |
| [11:30] | I’ve been hired by the Trolberg Bellmakers Corporation | 我被特洛尔堡铃铛制作公司雇用了 |
| [11:33] | as a graphic designer on their citywide ad campaign. | 负责给全城的广告宣传做平面设计 |
| [11:36] | So, no more hardware store? | 那么 不用去五金店了吗? |
| [11:38] | Nope. This job is huge. | 不用了 这个工程超大 |
| [11:41] | They’re rolling out a whole new line of personal-use bells. | 他们推出了一系列 个人使用的全新铃铛 |
| [11:44] | Jingle bells, sleigh bells, bicycle bells, | 信号铃 雪橇铃 单车铃 |
| [11:45] | dinner bells, doorbells, cowbells, you name it. | 就餐铃 门铃 牛铃 什么都有 |
| [11:48] | This is kind of a dream come true. And it just came out of nowhere. | 我好像突然就梦想成真了 |
| [11:58] | ♪ Somebody out there Is doing better than me ♪ ♪ Somebody out there Is buzzing like a bee ♪ ♪ Somebody out there Is doing better than me ♪ | 而且是不知怎么就成真了 |
| [12:15] | ♪ They’re feeling free, feeling free Feeling freer than me ♪ | (铃铛) |
| [12:21] | ♪ And it all keeps coming back to you ♪ | |
| [12:27] | ♪ And it all keeps coming back to you ♪ | |
| [12:33] | ♪ And it all keeps coming back to you ♪ | |
| [12:39] | ♪ And it all keeps coming back to you ♪ | |
| [12:48] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
| [12:51] | You’re the expert on all things weird, | 你是什么奇怪的事都知道的专家 |
| [12:53] | so maybe you could explain what’s going on with David. | 所以或许你能解释一下大卫是怎么了 |
| [12:56] | He seems fine to me. Better than fine, even. | 我觉得他挺好啊 甚至比以前更好 |
| [12:59] | Trust me, he’s not himself. | 相信我 他不是他自己了 |
| [13:01] | There’s this occasional creepy-eye thing. | 他的眼睛偶尔会变得十分吓人 |
| [13:06] | Bizarre noises. | 发出怪异的声响 |
| [13:11] | And I swear I saw steam rising from his head. | 还有 我发誓看到他的头上 冒出了蒸汽 |
| [13:16] | Do you have any idea what could be going on? | 你知道这到底是怎么回事吗? |
| [13:18] | Not really. | 不太知道 |
| [13:20] | Oh, those are all classic symptoms of enchantment. | 这些都是典型的被施了魔法的表现 |
| [13:23] | But who would enchant him? | 可是谁会对他施魔法呢? |
| [13:25] | Well, I may have used a little enchantment on him. | 那个 我可能对他用了一点点魔法 |
| [13:29] | What? | -什么? -什么? |
| [13:30] | But it’s not a dangerous one. | 不过是安全的那种 |
| [13:31] | It’s from a library book, for goodness sake. | 天啊 |
| [13:33] | Uh, did this book say anything | 我从图书馆的书上看的 这本书上有没有提过 |
| [13:36] | about potential downsides to the enchantment? | 魔法的潜在副作用啊? |
| [13:38] | To be honest, I just copied the page I needed. | 老实说 我只是复印了需要的那一页 |
| [13:41] | I didn’t read the rest of it too closely. | 没太仔细看其他部分 |
| [13:45] | Did you follow up on footnote number 35? | 你有没有查看第35个脚注呢? |
| [13:48] | Uh, no. I was kind of in a rush. | 没有 我当时挺着急的 |
| [13:51] | Never, ever ignore a footnote. | 看书的时候永远不要忽略脚注 |
| [13:54] | We need to check it immediately. | 我们得去查查 马上就走 |
| [14:06] | I didn’t know this room even existed. | 我都不知道有这个房间 |
| [14:09] | Libraries are thrilling temples of the unexpected! | 图书馆就是充满惊喜 又让人激动的圣殿 |
| [14:13] | Here it is. “How to Aid and Keep Thy Friends Forever.” | 在这里 《如何帮助并永远拥有你的朋友》 |
| [14:16] | Okay, let’s find out what it says in the footnote. | 好的 我们来看看脚注里写了什么 |
| [14:20] | There! | 这里 |
| [14:22] | It’s a whole page of info! | 居然有整整一页的信息 |
| [14:24] | It’s probably just a lot of blah, blah, blah, right? | 可能是一大堆没什么用的话 是吧? |
| [14:26] | I mean, who would put anything important in the footnote? | 我是说 谁会把重要的话 写在脚注里? |
| [14:29] | Whoever wrote this book, that’s who! | 写这本书的人就会这么做的啊 |
| [14:32] | Uh, side effects include blanked-out eyes, occasional growling, | “副作用包括虚空的双眼 偶尔会吼叫 |
| [14:37] | or a fine mist rising from the enchantee’s scalp, | 或从被施法者的头皮上 冒出细小的水雾 |
| [14:40] | typical signs that the soul is preparing to be forfeited to the enchanter | 这些典型现象 表示他的灵魂已经准备好被施魔法者 |
| [14:43] | for all eternity. | 永远夺走” |
| [14:44] | You’re stealing their souls! | 你在偷他们的灵魂 |
| [14:46] | Oh, no! That’s horrible! | 不 太可怕了 |
| [14:48] | Oh, I guess that’s one way to keep your friends forever. | 我想这样就能永远拥有你的朋友了 |
| [14:51] | This is not at all what I meant to do. Please tell me there’s a way to stop it. | 这不是我原本的意思 求你告诉我还有办法阻止 |
| [14:55] | Hold on. It looks like there’s some kind of 30-day trial period. | 等等 这里好像还有什么 30天的试用期 |
| [14:59] | “If the enchanted tide mouse is returned by the end of the 30 days, | “如果被施魔法的潮汐鼠 在第30天晚上回去 |
| [15:03] | the enchantment is broken. | 魔法就会被解除 |
| [15:05] | Please be advised that the official disenchantment | 请注意 解除魔法 |
| [15:07] | requires certain actions on the part of all involved.” | 需要完成所有涉及的特定行为” |
| [15:11] | Such as what? | 比方说什么? |
| [15:12] | – It doesn’t say. – Is there another footnote? | -上面没说 -还有别的脚注吗? |
| [15:15] | No, but… | 没有 |
| [15:17] | Aha! There is an asterisk. | 不过… -这里有个星号 |
| [15:19] | Yes! “See appendix one for instructions.” | -是的 “更多说明请看附注一” |
| [15:23] | That is the tiniest fine print I’ve ever seen. | 这是我见过印得最小的字了 |
| [15:28] | It’s a masterpiece of confusing clauses, that’s for sure. | 我敢肯定这绝对是 让人迷惑的条款的杰作 |
| [15:32] | What does it say we have to do? | 上面说我们得做什么? |
| [15:34] | The witch must first perform…” | “第一步:女巫必须先要…” |
| [15:37] | Wait! We need a witch to make this work? | 等等 要成功还需要一个女巫? |
| [15:39] | W… We don’t know any witches. | 我们不认识什么女巫啊 |
| [15:41] | Hilda, you cast the spell. That makes you the witch. | 希尔达 咒语是你念的 那你就是那个女巫 |
| [15:44] | What? No. | 什么?不 |
| [15:46] | I’m afraid yes. | 恐怕是这样的 |
| [15:48] | “The witch must first perform this chant out loud with vigor, | “女巫必须先要精神饱满地 大声念出咒语 |
| [15:52] | but it only works if you do it at moonrise. | 不过必须在月出时念才有用 |
| [15:56] | Once the disenchantment has begun, | 解除魔法一旦开始 |
| [15:58] | it must be completed within an hour in order to take effect.” | 一定要在一小时内完成才能够生效” |
| [16:02] | Oh! There’s a footnote to the asterisk of the footnote! | 脚注的星号附注还有一个脚注 |
| [16:06] | “Do not forget to feed the disenchanted tide mouse | “别忘了在最后给解除魔法的潮汐鼠 |
| [16:09] | a small morsel of bread at the end, or it will never leave you in peace.” | 喂一小口面包 否则它永远不会让你安宁” |
| [16:15] | – Good to know. – The 30 days are almost over. | -幸亏知道了 -30天就快要结束了 |
| [16:18] | We’ve already missed moonrise for tonight. | 我们已经错过了今晚的月出 |
| [16:20] | Then tomorrow night’s our last chance. | 那明天晚上就是最后的机会了 |
| [16:23] | – During The Warblers’ concert? – I’ll keep an eye on the clock. | -音乐会演出期间吗? -我会时刻盯着时钟的 |
| [16:26] | When it’s time for moonrise, | 一到月出时刻 |
| [16:27] | I’ll signal you by striking my triangle three times, | 我就敲三下我的三角铁提醒你 |
| [16:30] | then you can break out the chant. | 这样你就能打破咒语了 |
| [16:32] | But I’ll be on stage in front of an audience | 可那是我这辈子第一次走上舞台 |
| [16:34] | for the first time in my life. | 站在观众面前 |
| [16:36] | – I’m going to seem a little crazy. – You’re going to seem a lot crazy. | -我的样子一定会很傻的 -你的样子会特别傻的 |
| [16:52] | Welcome back! | 欢迎大家回来 |
| [16:54] | What a great evening of fund raising and frivolity. | 真是一个美妙的夜晚 筹集了资金 而且轻松愉快 |
| [16:59] | And now, for our grand finale, “Sparrow Scouts Forever.” | 那么接下来 最后一个精彩节目 《永远的麻雀童子军》 |
| [17:27] | ♪ Oh, Sparrow Scouts are proud to be ♪ | 麻雀童子军 我是骄傲的一员 |
| [17:31] | ♪ A friend to all humanity ♪ | 所有人类的朋友 |
| [17:36] | ♪ To animals and spirits, too ♪ | 也是动物和生灵的朋友 |
| [17:40] | ♪ We pledge to be of use to you ♪ | 我们承诺会帮助你 |
| [17:45] | ♪ We do a good thing every day ♪ | 我们每天都做好事 |
| [17:49] | ♪ For that’s the Sparrow Scouting way ♪ | 这就是麻雀童子军的方式 |
| [17:53] | ♪ You can always count on a Sparrow ♪ | 你可以永远相信麻雀 |
| [17:58] | ♪ A Sparrow flies straight as an arrow ♪ | 它会像箭一样笔直往前飞 |
| [18:07] | ♪ Birds of a feather flock together ♪ | 长着羽毛的鸟儿成群飞行 |
| [18:11] | ♪ We are Sparrow Scouts ♪ | 我们是永远的麻雀童子军 |
| [18:13] | ♪ Forever ♪ | |
| [18:21] | ♪ Sparrow Scouts forever ♪ | 永远的麻雀童子军 |
| [18:27] | ♪ Sparrow ♪ | 麻雀童子军 |
| [18:28] | ♪ Scouts ♪ | |
| [18:35] | ♪ Oh, Sparrow Scouts forever ♪ | 永远的麻雀童子军 |
| [18:40] | Rot cavoya nin feultay | |
| [18:43] | With vigor! | 要精神饱满 |
| [18:46] | ♪ Sparrow Scouts forever ♪ | 永远的麻雀童子军 |
| [18:51] | Rot cavoya nin feultay | |
| [19:07] | Ah! | |
| [19:19] | It’s a mouse! it’s a mouse! Run! | 是只老鼠… 快跑 |
| [19:21] | Ah! Please help me! | 快来帮帮我 |
| [19:23] | Jonathan, get it off! | |
| [19:24] | Ooh, I’ve got one! | 我抓到一只 |
| [19:32] | – Hilda, what is going on? – I’ll explain on the way. | -希尔达 这是怎么回事? -我路上再告诉你 |
| [19:34] | Hurry! | 快走 就是说 |
| [19:44] | So, you cast an enchantment, and now our souls are in mortal danger? | 你施了一个魔法 现在我们的灵魂处于死亡危险之中? |
| [19:50] | N… Not if we finish the disenchantment before the hour is up. | 如果我们在这一个小时之内 |
| [19:59] | I don’t feel so good. | 解除掉魔法就没事了 我感觉不太对 |
| [20:01] | You’re starting to take possession of their souls. | 你开始占有他们的灵魂了 |
| [20:04] | Oh, no. Mum? | 不 妈妈? |
| [20:20] | What just happened? | 怎么回事? |
| [20:39] | Say this chant twice. | 把这个咒语说两遍 |
| [20:41] | Lo fesi jalvali. Got it? | 记下了? |
| [20:49] | Ready? | 好了吗? |
| [20:51] | Lo fesi jalvali, lo fesi jalvali | |
| [21:48] | Hilda, I know you meant well, but what were you thinking? | 希尔达 我知道你是好意 不过 你到底在想些什么啊? |
| [21:53] | I thought I’d found a way to give you guys a lucky break, that’s all. | 我只想找到一种方法 能给你们带来好运 没别的 |
| [21:56] | Well, that’s… That is very sweet. | 好吧 这个… 真的是很贴心 |
| [22:00] | But also deeply terrifying. | 不过同时也太吓人了 |
| [22:03] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
| [22:04] | Next time, I promise to read all the footnotes. | 下次我保证一定看完所有脚注 |
| [22:08] | I forgot the very last step. | 我忘了最后一步了 |
| [22:11] | Here you go. | 给你们 |
| [22:15] | Now, be free! | 你们自由啦 |
| [22:17] | Well, I could use a cup of tea and a cucumber sandwich. | 我想喝杯茶 吃个黄瓜三明治 |
| [22:20] | Anybody with me? | 你们想吗? |
| [22:21] | – I am. – Me, too. | -我想 -我也是 |
| [22:23] | Let’s go home. | 咱们回家吧 |