时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | ♪ Hilda ♪ | |
[00:48] | Friend emergency! Clear a path! | 朋友大危机 请让开路 |
[00:55] | – She called you, too! – Yep. | -她也找你了? -是的 |
[01:00] | Come in, quick! | 进来 |
[01:22] | Whoa! It’s worse than my room! | 快点 -比我的房间还要乱 |
[01:25] | Frida, what happened? | -弗丽达 出什么事了? |
[01:26] | Usually your room is as neat and tidy as it is in this photo. | 通常你的房间 就跟这张照片里一样干净整洁 |
[01:30] | It was like this when I woke up. What do you think could have caused it? | 我起床的时候就是这样了 你觉得会是什么原因? |
[01:33] | Frankly, this mess has poltergeist written all over it. | 老实说 这种混乱情况 |
[01:37] | Oh, no, no, no! | 很像是捣乱鬼干的 不行… |
[01:39] | I cannot have a ghost in my house right now. | 我们家现在不能有鬼 |
[01:41] | I’m too busy running for class president! | 我正忙着竞选班长 (选弗丽达 完美) |
[01:44] | Frida, it’s all right. | 弗丽达 没事的 |
[01:46] | Whatever this is, I’ll get to the bottom of it. | 不管是什么 我都会帮你彻查到底 |
[01:49] | – You know why? – Because you’re my campaign manager? | -知道为什么吗? -因为你是我的竞选经理? |
[01:52] | Yes. But more importantly, I’m your friend. | 是的 不过更重要的是 我是你的朋友 |
[01:56] | And that’s what friends do. | 这是朋友应该做的 |
[01:57] | Oh, I knew I could count on you. | 我就知道能指望你 |
[02:00] | Now, the first thing we need to do is clean up this room, | 现在我们先要做的 是把房间收拾干净 |
[02:03] | and then we see if the ghost returns to repeat his mischief. | 然后看看这个鬼 会不会再回来这里捣乱 |
[02:07] | How are we going to monitor the room while I’m sleeping? | 怎么在我睡觉的时候 |
[02:10] | Ooh! I’ve got an idea. | 监控这个房间呢? 我有个好主意 |
[02:12] | You do? | 是吗? |
[02:13] | I think my dad’s got an old video camera that might help. | 我想我爸爸的那个旧摄像机 或许能用得上 |
[02:16] | Perfect! | 太好了 |
[02:17] | You can take care of that while we clean the room. | 你去拿那个 我们来打扫房间 |
[02:19] | Now, let’s get to it. | 好了 咱们开始吧 (全城最整洁的孩子?) |
[02:59] | I never thought ghost hunting would involve so much room cleaning! | 我从没想过抓鬼 |
[03:06] | My favorite book is missing! | 还需要干这么多打扫房间的活儿 我最喜欢的书不见了 |
[03:08] | The Legend of Great King Condon. | 《伟大的康登国王传奇》 |
[03:11] | Never heard of it. | 从来都没听说过 |
[03:12] | It’s about a boy who grew up to be a wise king, | 讲的是一个男孩如何成长为一代明君 |
[03:15] | full of grand adventures and pithy wisdom. | 充满了智慧的冒险故事 |
[03:18] | Also, the battle scenes are quite bloody. | 而且 战斗场面也挺血腥的 |
[03:20] | – That does sound good. – It probably just got misplaced. | -听上去的确不错 -可能只是放错地方了 |
[03:24] | I’m sure it will turn up. | 一定会找到的 |
[03:26] | Why does your father have all this? | 你爸爸为什么会有这些东西? |
[03:29] | He bought it when I was born to document my many accomplishments. | 他是在我出生时买的 为了记录我的成长点滴 |
[03:32] | If you want to watch the first time I poured milk in my cereal, | 如果你想看我人生第一次 往麦片里倒牛奶 |
[03:36] | it’s all on tape. | 都在录像带里 |
[03:38] | Didn’t spill a drop. | 我一滴都没洒 |
[03:43] | There, we’re rolling. | 好了 开始录了 |
[03:47] | Just let it run all night, | 就这样录一整晚 |
[03:49] | and tomorrow we can check the tape for the ghost. | 明天我们再来看是不是录下了那只鬼 |
[03:55] | I’ll do my best to act natural. | 我会尽量表现自然的 |
[04:04] | Whoa! That ghost really outdid itself. | 那只鬼真是超越了自己 |
[04:38] | Frida, it looks like you made the mess. | 弗丽达 好像都是你弄乱的 |
[04:41] | I did. | 是我啊 |
[04:43] | Did the ghost possess you? | 是鬼在控制你吗? |
[04:45] | No. I don’t think so. | 没有 我觉得不是 |
[04:47] | Did you make yesterday’s mess, too? | 昨天那么乱也是你弄的吗? |
[04:49] | Well, uh, yes, yeah. | 那个…是啊 |
[04:51] | Then why did you call us in such a panic? | 那你为什么那么慌张地叫我们来啊? |
[04:54] | Because the mess is supposed to be gone when I wake up! | 因为应该我一起床 房间里就不乱了 |
[04:57] | And why would that be? | 为什么就不乱了? |
[04:59] | How should I know? It’s just how rooms work. | 我怎么知道?房间就是这样的啊 |
[05:04] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[05:06] | That’s not how rooms work, is it? | 房间不是这样的 对吧? |
[05:08] | No! No, it’s not! | 不 当然不是这样的 |
[05:11] | Of course. | 可不是嘛 |
[05:13] | Now that you say that, it makes sense. | 你们这么一说 就说得通了 |
[05:15] | It’s just that’s how my room’s worked my whole life. | 可是我的房间一直都是这样的啊 |
[05:18] | I never thought to question it. | 我从没想过这个问题 |
[05:20] | I can’t believe youthought rooms clean themselves. | 真不敢相信你居然认为 房间能自己变整洁 |
[05:24] | Quiet, you! | 给我闭嘴 |
[05:25] | You’re supposed to be smart. | 你不是一直都很聪明的吗? |
[05:29] | – Oh! – Ow! | |
[05:32] | – Get off! – Stop it, both of you! | -快下去 -给我住手 两个都住手 |
[05:35] | Where did you learn that? | 你在哪儿学的这招? |
[05:37] | Hmph! Sparrow Scouts. | 麻雀童子军 |
[05:39] | Wrestling badge. | 摔跤徽章 |
[05:40] | Now, it’s true rooms don’t normally clean themselves, but this room did. | 好了 通常房间的确不会自己打扫 可是这个房间会 |
[05:45] | So maybe there was a ghost. | 所以也许这里是有鬼 |
[05:47] | But he wasn’t messing up the room, he was tidying it. | 但他不会把房间弄乱 而是整理干净 |
[05:49] | – Then why did he stop? – I don’t know. | -可他为什么不整理了? -我不知道 |
[05:52] | But at least it means there’s no ghost here now. | 不过至少说明现在这里没鬼了 |
[05:54] | – That, that’s good, right? – I suppose. | -这也算是好事 对吧? -我想是吧 |
[05:58] | – What about all of this? – Take it from me, you’ll get used to it. | -那这里怎么办? -相信我吧 你会习惯的 (弗丽达) |
[06:10] | Vote Frida! Class President! | 投票给弗丽达做班长 |
[06:12] | I pledge to add healthier and tastier choices for the cafeteria menu. | 我保证会给食堂的菜单 增加更多营养美味的选择 |
[06:16] | Really? How are you gonna do that? | 真的吗?你要怎么做呢? |
[06:18] | Well, I’m very, very… | 这个…我是非常… |
[06:21] | I’m very organized and my… My many skills will be useful in… | 非常有条理性的 而且我的许多技能有很大用处 |
[06:25] | …new efficiencies. | 效率也很高 |
[06:27] | Excuse me. I’ll just show you, uh, my charts. | 等一下 可以看下我的图表 |
[06:32] | Oh, no! Oh! | (行动计划) 不 |
[06:35] | – Are you not feeling well? – I’m fine. | -你是不是不舒服? -我很好 |
[06:38] | I’ve just, uh, got something on my mind, not that that’s a problem for me. | 我只是脑子里在想事情 这…对我来说不是问题 |
[06:42] | No, sir. I never get mixed up. | 不 先生 我从不会混乱的 |
[06:45] | Excuse me, Frida. | 打扰下 弗丽达 |
[06:47] | It looks like you handed in last week’s vocabulary homework by mistake. | 你好像错把上个星期写的词汇作业 |
[06:55] | Oh… | 给我交上来了 (不及格) |
[06:58] | That’s all right. Class president’s not for everyone. | 没事的 不是所有人都能当班长的 |
[07:07] | Vote for Frida. | 投票给弗丽达 |
[07:09] | Vote for Frida! | 投票给弗丽达 |
[07:10] | Vote for Frida! | 投票给弗丽达 |
[07:12] | Vote for Frida! | 投票给弗丽达 |
[07:15] | I have to drop out of the race. | 我想我得退出竞选了 |
[07:17] | What? Why? | 什么?为什么? |
[07:19] | I can’t give a speech about my accomplishments | 我都不知道自己有哪些成就 |
[07:21] | when I don’t even know what they are! | 怎么发表有关的演讲? |
[07:23] | My whole platform is about how organized I am. | 我的整个主题就是在说我多有条理性 |
[07:26] | We definitely shouldn’t have said organized twice. | 我们的确不该把“条理性”写两遍 |
[07:28] | How do I know anything about myself is true? | 我怎么知道自己哪些特质是真实的? |
[07:31] | All this time, I considered myself to be a tidy person, | 这么久以来 我一直以为自己是个整洁的人 |
[07:34] | but it was the ghost all along. | 可到头来却都是鬼干的 |
[07:36] | A ghost didn’t earn your Sparrow Scout badges | 鬼没有帮你获得麻雀童子军徽章 |
[07:38] | or get good grades for you. | 或是帮你考到高分 |
[07:40] | You did that. | 是你做到的 |
[07:41] | But maybe if I had to clean my own room, | 可是如果我要自己打扫房间 |
[07:43] | I wouldn’t have had time to focus on badges and grades. | 或许就没有时间获得徽章和好成绩了 |
[07:46] | That’s a good point. | 这一点说得好 |
[07:48] | Maybe Icould be a top student if I had a ghost. | 也许我要是有个鬼 就也能成为尖子生 |
[07:52] | Maybe without the ghost, you’ll get grades like me! | 也许没有鬼 你的分数就会和我一样了 |
[07:56] | David, that’s not helpful. | 大卫 别再刺激她了 |
[07:58] | Calm down, Frida. | 冷静点 弗丽达 |
[07:59] | It’ll be okay. And you’re not dropping out of the race. | 不会有事的 你也不会退出竞选的 |
[08:03] | I guess I could try writing some kind of speech. | 我想我可以写其他的演讲词 |
[08:07] | Um… Oh! | |
[08:08] | Uh, maybe I could focus on the theme of change. | 也许我可以把主题放在改变上 |
[08:12] | I, myself, have, um, changed. | 我 我自己 有了…变化 |
[08:15] | And as class president, I will, you know, make a change. | 作为班长 我会…做出改变 |
[08:20] | – Something like that? – Nothing is going to change. | -这样可以吗? -什么都不会改变 |
[08:23] | I’ll fix this. I promise. | 我来处理 |
[08:26] | How? | 我保证 怎么办? |
[08:28] | We are going to find that ghost and bring him back. | 我们要去找到那个鬼 再把他带回来 |
[08:30] | – We’re what, now? – Is that even possible? | -我们现在干嘛? -这有可能吗? |
[08:34] | Trust me. I’ll find a way. | 相信我 我会找到办法的 |
[08:37] | I suppose you always do. | 我想你总能做到的 (图书馆) |
[08:46] | Uh, excuse me. I’m looking for some info on… | 打扰一下 我想找一些… (《如何摆脱鬼魂》) |
[08:51] | Uh, no, a-actually, we’re trying to get a ghost to come back. | 不是 其实我们是想把一个鬼找回来 |
[08:56] | I wasn’t recommending that. It just slipped. | 我不建议这样做 会出错的 |
[09:01] | Um, we’re looking for a ghost that used to clean Frida’s room. | 我们在找一个 曾经会打扫弗丽达房间的鬼 |
[09:05] | Hmm. What else do you know about it? | 你们还知道什么? |
[09:07] | Did the ghost leave anything? Take anything? | 这个鬼留下什么 拿走什么了吗? |
[09:10] | He did! He stole one of my books. | 的确 他偷走了我的一本书 |
[09:12] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[09:14] | A lot of ghosts are just looking for stuff that belonged to them. | 许多鬼只是在寻找 曾经属于自己的东西 |
[09:17] | What about loved ones? Don’t ghosts come back to visit them? | 最爱的人呢? 鬼不是总爱回来探访他们吗? |
[09:20] | Sometimes. | 有时候会 |
[09:22] | But the good thing about loved ones is they eventually die, too. | 不过被爱的人也不用担心 他们最终也会死的 |
[09:25] | Then everybody’s together again. | 到那时就又能团聚了 |
[09:27] | That’s why the hardest thing about dying is leaving all your stuff behind. | 所以死亡最痛苦的就是你得抛弃一切 |
[09:31] | Makes sense. | 有道理 |
[09:33] | Are you saying that my book belonged to this ghost? | 你是说我的那本书属于这个鬼吗? |
[09:36] | – Was it an old book? – Yes! It was an antique. | -那是本旧书吗? -是的 是一本古书 |
[09:40] | Must be a hundred years old. | 应该有上百年历史了 |
[09:41] | Inside the cover, someone had written “This book belongs to Craigie Williams.” | 有人在封面里写着 “这本书属于克雷吉威廉姆斯” |
[09:46] | – Probably Craigie Williams. – Yes, I know. | -可能就是克雷吉威廉姆斯写的 -对 我知道 |
[09:49] | I always wondered what became of him. | 我常在想他发生了什么事 |
[09:51] | Sounds like he died. | 听上去他死了 |
[09:54] | Yes, I know! | 是的 我知道 |
[09:56] | So, the ghost of Craigie Williams stole his book back. | 所以是克雷吉威廉姆斯的鬼魂 把书偷回去了 |
[10:01] | Now we need to figure out where to find him. | 现在只要弄清楚去哪找他 |
[10:02] | Plot 572 of St. Guglows Cemetery. | 圣伽格洛斯墓地572号坟墓 |
[10:05] | You’ve memorized every grave? | 你记得每一座坟墓吗? |
[10:07] | No, of course not. | 不 当然不是 |
[10:11] | Oh, you know, I should probably look him up. | 我或许应该查阅一下 |
[10:14] | Where are those city records? | 城市记录放在哪? |
[10:21] | Craigie Williams, St. Guglows Cemetery, plot 572. | 克雷吉威廉姆斯 圣伽格洛斯墓地572号坟墓 |
[10:26] | That’s just what you said before. | 跟你刚才说的一样 |
[10:27] | Was it? I don’t think so. | 是吗?我觉得不是 |
[10:31] | Listen, Hildie. | 听着 希尔达 |
[10:34] | If you’re planning to do what I think you’re planning to do, | 如果你打算去做我觉得你会做的事 |
[10:37] | you’ll need this. | 那你需要这个 |
[10:41] | And this. | 还有这个 |
[10:48] | But be warned, you’re talking about deliberately raising the dead. | 但我要提醒你 你现在是故意去骚扰逝者 |
[10:52] | Piercing the veil between this world and the next. | 揭开这个世界与那个世界之间的面纱 |
[10:57] | Are you saying I shouldn’t do it? | 你是说我不应该去做? |
[11:00] | Is it important? | 这很重要吗? |
[11:07] | Quite important. | 非常重要 |
[11:08] | Then, yeah, sure, knock yourself out. | 那就好 没事 尽管去做吧 |
[11:11] | Don’t worry, it’ll be, um, fun. | 不用担心 会很好玩的 |
[11:28] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[11:30] | Frida’s counting on me. | 弗丽达全指望着我 |
[11:31] | I promised her I’d fix this, but what if we can’t find the ghost? | 我向她保证了能处理好 可我们要是找不到那个鬼呢? |
[11:35] | Ah, this is precisely why an elf would never make a promise | 这就是为什么精灵在许下承诺前 |
[11:38] | without a written document. | 一定要有手写文件 |
[11:40] | That way, you can include disclaimers that absolve responsibility | 那样就可以先写下免责声明 |
[11:43] | in the event the promise cannot be upheld. | 以免承诺没有达成 |
[11:45] | But that’s awful! Why even make a promise at all? | 可是那样不好 那为什么还要许下承诺呢? |
[11:49] | You’re admitting defeat before you even start. | 你还没开始就先承认会失败吗? |
[11:52] | No, you’re protecting yourself against defeat. | 不 你是在保护自己不受失败的伤害 |
[11:55] | You know, this isn’t much of a pep talk. | 知道吗?这不是鼓舞士气的话 |
[11:57] | – Can’t you just say, “You can do it”? – Sure. You can do it! | -你就不能说一句“你能做到的”? -当然 你能做到的 |
[12:02] | Statement for encouragement purposes only. You may not actually be able to do it. | 这句话只是用来给你打气用的 你可能真的做不到 (圣伽格洛斯墓地) |
[12:28] | – What a rubbish idea this is. – Come on, David. | -这是个多么糟糕的主意啊 -行了 大卫 |
[12:32] | – Hilda’s being brave. Why can’t you? – Because I’m not brave! | -希尔达都那么勇敢 你怎么就不能? -因为我不勇敢啊 |
[12:36] | You know, a bit like how you’re not tidy. | 就像是你不那么整洁 |
[12:47] | You’ll just have to get used to not being perfect, like the rest of us. | 你应该习惯于自己的不完美 和我们所有人一样 |
[12:51] | David, please. | 大卫 别说了 |
[12:55] | Frida, don’t listen to him. | 弗丽达 你别听他的 |
[12:58] | Look! | 看 (克雷吉威廉姆斯) |
[13:02] | Now what? | 现在怎么办? |
[13:06] | Roll this back and forth on the grave. | 把这个放在坟墓前滚一滚 |
[13:08] | Are you crazy? No way! | 你疯了吗?我不要去 |
[13:11] | David, please. | 大卫 求你了 |
[13:12] | Frida needs us. | 弗丽达需要我们 |
[13:13] | I know, but there are limits, aren’t there? | 我知道 可是有底限啊 是不是? |
[13:16] | This is what friends are for. | 这是朋友应该做的 |
[13:18] | She never complained about helping you with the troll rock and the marra. | 在你遇到巨魔和马拉的时候 她也义无反顾地帮了你 |
[13:42] | “Deep in the earth your moldering bones for posterity lay, | “你那腐朽的骸骨 深深地埋在土中数代 |
[13:46] | but on this night, they stir and moan when you come out to play.” | 但是今晚它们要摇摆 悲叹 因为你要出来” |
[13:59] | Well, come on! | 快出来啊 |
[14:15] | Wow, what’s going on? | 这是怎么回事? |
[14:17] | Frida, what are you doing here? | 弗丽达 你怎么会在这儿? |
[14:20] | You know me? | 你认识我? |
[14:22] | So you are the one cleaning my room! | 这么说是你打扫了我的房间 |
[14:25] | Yes, that was me. | 是啊 就是我 |
[14:27] | Every night I visited your room to enjoy my favorite book, | 每天晚上我都会去你的房间里 读我最爱的书 |
[14:31] | The Legend of Great King Condon. | 《伟大的康登国王传奇》 |
[14:34] | Oh, reading it always brought back fond memories | 每当这时 我就会想起 自己还是孩子的时候 |
[14:38] | of when I read it as a child. | 读这本书的美好回忆 |
[14:40] | I was so pleased that you treasured the book just as I did. | 我很高兴你能像我一样珍视这本书 |
[14:45] | To show my appreciation for you keeping it safe, | 为了感谢你好好帮我保管这本书 |
[14:48] | I cleaned the room for you every night. | 我就每晚帮你打扫房间 |
[14:52] | Then what? You got tired of that and took the book for yourself? | 然后呢?你不想再打扫了 就把书拿走了? |
[14:54] | Certainly not! | 当然没有 |
[14:56] | I was cross when I saw it was gone. | 我发现书不见了之后很生气 |
[14:59] | But without it there, I had no reason to return. | 但是 既然书不在了 我就没有理由再回去了 |
[15:03] | Right. Is there anyone else who wanted it? | 好吧 |
[15:06] | Um… Ooh! | 还有别人想要这本书吗? |
[15:10] | Engilbjort! It’s your brother! | 安格比约特 你哥哥找你 |
[15:18] | Did you steal my old book? | 你是不是偷了我那本旧书? |
[15:20] | – What’s it to you, Craigie? – I knew it! | -跟你有关吗?克雷吉 -我就知道 |
[15:23] | You always were jealous of my books. | 你一直都嫉妒我拥有那些书 |
[15:26] | It’s not fair. They were all passed down to you. | 这不公平 书都传给了你 |
[15:29] | – That collection was worth a fortune. – I was the reader in the family! | -而且那些书值好多钱呢 -可是家里只有我爱看书 |
[15:33] | Bah! Mother and Father always liked you best, that’s all! | 爸爸妈妈一直都更喜欢你 就是这样 |
[15:36] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[15:37] | I don’t want to get in the middle of your whole, uh, thing here, | 我不想插手你们之间的家务事 |
[15:40] | but we need to get that book back. | 不过我们得要回那本书 |
[15:42] | – And who are you? – The rightful owners. | -你又是谁? -那本书的拥有者 |
[15:45] | Oh, well, we’ll see about that! | 好吧 我们走着瞧 |
[15:49] | Do you wish to challenge me? | 你是想要挑战我吗? |
[15:52] | Um… | |
[15:54] | Yes. We all do. | 是的 我们要挑战 |
[15:57] | Excellent! A wrestling match for the book! | 非常好 |
[16:00] | Don’t tell me that. | 用摔跤比赛来抢书 不要这样啊 |
[16:02] | A dispute with a ghost can only be settled by… | “与鬼魂争执 唯一的解决办法是… |
[16:05] | a wrestling match? | 摔跤比赛”? |
[16:07] | What? We need the entertainment! | 怎么了?我们也需要娱乐啊 |
[16:20] | Engilbjort! Engilbjort! Engilbjort! | 安格比约特… |
[16:23] | Engilbjort! | 安格比约特 |
[16:26] | – Why did you have to include us? – Sorry. | -你干嘛非把我们也卷进来啊? -抱歉 |
[16:29] | We need to work together if we’re to have a chance. | 我们只有团结才有机会获胜 |
[16:32] | And you have a wrestling badge. | 而且你还得过摔跤徽章 |
[16:34] | We need every advantage we can get here. | 我们得把所有优势全都用上 |
[16:36] | Engilbjort’s a grown-up. Or, you know, she was. | 安格比约特是个大人 好吧 她曾经是 |
[16:42] | Ready? | 准备好了? |
[16:43] | I suppose. | 差不多吧 |
[16:47] | Now remember, keep it clean. | 一定要记住 不能犯规 |
[16:50] | Three, two, one… | 三 二 一 |
[17:07] | Hey, that’s cheating! | 这是犯规 |
[17:10] | Engilbjort, that’s a warning. | 安格比约特 警告你一次 |
[17:16] | Hey, ghosts do say “boo.” | 鬼魂也会起哄 |
[17:21] | – Ah! – The boy is out! | 这个男孩出局 |
[17:58] | The girl is out! | 这个女孩出局 |
[18:03] | Ah! | |
[18:05] | You can do it, Hilda. | 你能做到的 |
[18:12] | Ah! Ah! | 希尔达 |
[18:25] | The winner! | 这是冠军 |
[18:31] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[18:36] | – But she cheated! – Look, kid, it’s almost sunrise. | -可是她作弊了 -听着孩子 天就要亮了 |
[18:39] | We gotta wrap this up and get back in the ground. | 我们得结束一切 回到地下去了 |
[18:42] | Bye. | 再见 |
[18:47] | Frida, don’t give up. There’s always something we can do. | 弗丽达 |
[18:53] | Aha. | 不要放弃 我们总能做些什么的 |
[18:57] | Hey! What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[18:59] | I’m lying on your grave so your bones can’t get in. | 我躺在你的坟墓上 你的骨头就进不去了 |
[19:02] | Give us Craigie’s book! | 把克雷吉的书还给我们 |
[19:03] | This isn’t fair. I won. | 这不公平 我赢了 |
[19:06] | But you also have to be back in the ground by sunrise, don’t you? | 但是你必须在天亮之前 回到地下去 是不是? |
[19:12] | Me, I can lie here all morning. | 而我 可以在这里躺一个早上 |
[19:15] | Sure is great not being dead. | 活着真好啊 |
[19:22] | Here you are. | 给你吧 |
[19:24] | – Thank you. – You did it! You did it! | -谢谢 -你做到了… |
[19:27] | You got The… The Squire’s Folly? | 你拿到了《大地主的荒唐事》? |
[19:30] | This is the wrong book! | 根本不是这本书啊 |
[19:32] | That’s the one I stole. | 我偷的就是这本 |
[19:34] | I don’t know anything about any other book. | 我根本没见过其他的书 |
[19:41] | I don’t suppose you’d consider coming to clean my room anyway? | 我猜你不会考虑 再帮我打扫房间了 是吧? |
[19:45] | What am I? The ghost of a maid? Ha! | 当我是什么?鬼魂仆人吗? |
[19:57] | Frida. | 弗丽达 |
[19:58] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[20:08] | I failed Frida. | 我让弗丽达失望了 |
[20:10] | I’m a bad friend. | 我不是好朋友 |
[20:12] | Nonsense! You’re an excellent friend. | 瞎说 你是个很棒的朋友 |
[20:14] | There’s none better. Should you have included a disclaimer? | 没有更好的了 你应该写好免责条款吗?是的 |
[20:17] | Well, of course, you should always include a disclaimer. | 当然 你应该总是写好 |
[20:20] | But she’ll be all right in the end. | 不过她最后还是会没事的 |
[20:22] | Ugh! This corpse frost does not want to come off! | 这些僵尸霜就是洗不掉 (选举日) |
[20:30] | And now, your next candidate for class president… | 即将登场的是 |
[20:34] | Frida! | 下一位班长竞选人 弗丽达 |
[20:36] | How is she going to handle the speech? | -她要怎么应对这次演讲呢? |
[20:39] | She’s strong. She’ll be all right. | -她很坚强 不会有事的 |
[20:42] | I hope so. | 希望如此吧 |
[20:46] | Frida? | 弗丽达? |
[20:48] | Has anyone see Frida today? | 今天有人见到弗丽达了吗? |
[20:57] | I don’t know what’s the matter. Maybe you can talk to her. | 我不知道发生了什么 或许你们能跟她谈谈 |
[21:02] | Frida, it’s just a messy room. | 弗丽达 只不过是房间有点乱 |
[21:04] | No, it’s everything! | 不对 事情很严重 |
[21:07] | My parents think I’m perfect. | 我的父母以为我很完美 |
[21:09] | It’s really quite important to them. | 这对他们来说很重要 |
[21:11] | To be honest, it’s important to me, too. | 老实说 对我也很重要 |
[21:14] | If I’m not perfect, then I don’t know who I am. | 如果我不完美 那我真不知道自己是谁了 |
[21:19] | Look, I don’t know who took that book, but you don’t need it or the ghost. | 听着 我不知道是谁拿走了那本书 但是你不需要它 也不需要鬼魂 |
[21:25] | You’re still you. | 你还是你 |
[21:27] | Still our friend. | 还是我们的朋友 |
[21:28] | Oh, really? | 真的吗? |
[21:30] | A friend to David who won’t stop poking fun at me. | 做大卫的朋友 他就会不停地嘲笑我 |
[21:33] | And a friend to you who builds up my hopes for nothing! | 做你的朋友 你只会让我先希望又失望 |
[21:36] | You know, you’re not making it easy to be your friend right now. | 现在你让人很难做你的朋友了 |
[21:39] | You think it’s easy being your friend? | 你以为做你的朋友很容易吗? |
[21:42] | I’d say I’m pretty low-maintenance compared to you. | 我觉得和你比起来 |
[21:44] | Ha! Well, I don’t drag people into dangerous situations | 我很好相处 我可不会带人进入危险的境地 |
[21:47] | just for the fun of it. | 只为了好玩 |
[21:49] | Well, at least I know how to have fun. | 至少我知道怎么能好玩 |
[21:50] | Right, because you’re the cool wilderness girl, | 是啊 因为你是酷酷的荒野女孩 |
[21:53] | all free-spirited and everything. | 自由的灵魂 什么什么的 |
[21:55] | You think you’re too good to play by the rules just like the rest of us. | 你觉得自己很优秀 不用像我们一样遵守规则 |
[21:58] | Hey, I wrestled a ghost for you. | 我为了你跟鬼摔跤来着 |
[22:00] | We all wrestled the ghost because you told me | 我们全都跟鬼摔跤了 就是因为你说 |
[22:03] | it would get my book back. | 这样能找回我的书 |
[22:05] | But it didn’t, did it? | 可是没成功 对吗? |
[22:06] | It was just a horrible, terrifying thing we all had to do for no reason. | 我们只是毫无理由地 做了一件既可怕又吓人的事情 |
[22:11] | Fine. Sorry I ever tried to help. | 好吧 很遗憾我曾想要帮你 |
[22:13] | I’m sorry you ever moved here! | 很遗憾你搬到了这里 |
[22:19] | Come on, David. Let’s go. | 好了 大卫 咱们走 |
[22:22] | You could just learn to tidy your own flipping room! | 你本可以学着自己打扫房间就行了 |
[22:25] | He’s not wrong. | 他说得没错 |
[22:26] | Ugh! Just go! | 赶紧走 |