时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | ♪ Hilda ♪ | |
[00:54] | You up to anything today? | 你今天有什么打算吗? |
[00:56] | Not today. | 今天没有 |
[00:57] | You haven’t been out with Frida and David for a while. | 你好久没跟弗丽达和大卫出去玩了 |
[01:00] | Is everything okay? | 出什么事了吗? |
[01:01] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[01:02] | Everything’s fine. | 一切都挺好的 |
[01:13] | Dozens of reports of a large beast | 有数十起报告说全城各处 |
[01:15] | being sighted throughout the city… | 都有人看到一头巨型怪兽正朝… |
[01:17] | Buy, buy, buy, and buy some more! | 买… 再多买些 |
[01:19] | This is Victoria Van Gale of the Greater Trolberg Meteorological Bureau, | 我是特洛尔堡气象局的 维多利亚范加莱 |
[01:23] | and things are looking gloomy out there. | 外面天气阴沉 |
[01:25] | You can expect sorrowful winds throughout the day… | 可以预见全天都将会是强风呼啸 |
[01:27] | …maybe even the odd ominous rumble. | 或许还会出现不祥的隆隆声 |
[01:31] | But the worst of conditions will be reserved for the early hours. | 最糟糕的情况将会出现在清晨时分 |
[01:34] | Don’t worry, Twig. | 别担心 枝枝 |
[01:35] | This should clear up soon. Victoria Van Gale is never wrong. | 应该很快就会天晴了 维多利亚范加莱从来不会出错的 |
[01:44] | I’ve got to drive over to the art supply store today. | 今天我要开车去美术用品商店 |
[01:47] | – Do you want to join me? – No. | -你想一起去吗? -不了 |
[01:49] | I was going to go to the library to see if I could find | 我原本打算去图书馆 看能不能找到 |
[01:51] | a copy of this book that Frida’s lost. | 弗丽达丢的那本书 |
[01:54] | But looking at the weather, I think I’m gonna give | 不过看看这种天气 |
[01:56] | the whole “leaving the house” thing a miss today. | 我今天还是不要离开这栋房子了 |
[01:58] | Ah! Who would have thought it? | 谁会想得到呢? |
[02:00] | My Hilda, put off by a little spot of rain. | 我的希尔达 |
[02:08] | Ugh! | 因为这么点小雨就不出门了 |
[02:18] | Ugh! Maybe I should’ve stayed at home, too. | 也许我也应该待在家里 |
[02:29] | Huh, must be the storm. | 一定是因为风暴 |
[02:33] | This is Victoria Van Gale. | 我是维多利亚范加莱 |
[02:35] | The weather today, not exactly the best. | 今天的天气 并不能算是最佳 |
[02:38] | With any luck, the area of high pressure should start to see | 运气好的话 高气压地区应该可以看到 |
[02:41] | the storm shift away from the city. | 风暴远离城区 |
[02:43] | Hopefully. Maybe. | 希望如此 或许吧 |
[02:44] | Uh, in the meantime, expect nothing but continuous rain throughout… | 与此同时 我们只会看到不停的降雨贯穿… |
[02:48] | Scratch that. Looks like we’ve got some… | 我重新说 好像这里… |
[02:50] | – snow. – Snow! | -下雪了 -下雪了 |
[02:51] | Come on, Twig! | 走吧 |
[02:52] | Let’s go make a snow troll! | 枝枝 |
[03:05] | Wow! | 咱们去堆个雪巨魔 |
[03:09] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干嘛? |
[03:12] | Have you seen what it’s like out there? | 你没有看到外面的天气吗? |
[03:14] | Yeah, but why are you here? | 看到了 可你为什么在这? |
[03:16] | I know it’s hard to believe, | 我知道很难相信 |
[03:18] | but I don’t actually know that many people with central heating. | 不过我真的不知道 这么多人家里都有中央供暖 |
[03:22] | Okay, make yourself at home, but I’m going out there. | 好吧 那你随便点儿 不过我要出去了 |
[03:25] | The snow’s settling already, and I wanna be the first to make a… | 雪已经下大了 |
[03:30] | Hello? | 我要第一个堆出… 喂? |
[03:32] | Hilda, it’s Mum. Listen, I think I’m gonna be a while. | 希尔达 我是妈妈 听着 我可能得晚回家 |
[03:35] | The road’s blocked off with snow and no one’s getting anywhere in a hurry. | 路已经被积雪封了 所有人都走不了了 |
[03:39] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[03:40] | – I’m fine. I was just about to… – Listen. | -我挺好 我正打算… -听着 |
[03:42] | Don’t go outside, okay? Stay in and stay warm. | 别到外面去 好吗?待在暖和的屋里 |
[03:46] | It’s nuts out here. | 外面都一团糟了 |
[03:47] | – But, Mum, I… – I won’t be home to make anything, | -可是妈妈 我… -我没法回家做饭了 |
[03:49] | so help yourself to the leftover pie in the fridge if you get hungry, yeah? | 如果饿了的话 你就吃冰箱里剩下的饼吧 行吗? |
[03:52] | All right, I’d better go. Bye! | 好了 我得挂了 再见 |
[03:58] | Sorry, boy. | 对不起 小家伙 |
[04:03] | – Is there normally thunder when it snows? – If you ask me, it’s the weather spirits. | -下雪的时候通常会打雷吗? -要让我说 这是天气幽灵干的 |
[04:08] | No way. Victoria Van Gale would have said something about that by now. | 不可能 如果是 维多利亚范加莱肯定会说的 |
[04:11] | I’m just saying it has all the hallmarks. | 我只是说 |
[04:16] | Mm. Though, this does seem bad… | 所有特点都符合 不过就算是他们干的 |
[04:20] | even for them. | 也有些太过分了 |
[04:22] | Well, let’s see. | 好吧 来听听看 |
[04:27] | My sincerest apologies to the three or four people | 对于真的在收听这个频率的 三四个听众 |
[04:30] | who actually tune into this frequency. | 我要致以最诚挚的道歉 |
[04:33] | We are currently experiencing some, uh… | 我们目前出现了一些技术故障 |
[04:36] | technical difficulties. | |
[04:38] | Everything’s… fine! | 一切都很正常 |
[04:44] | Weird. I check this broadcast every day and I’ve never heard anything like this. | 好奇怪 我每天都会听这个台 可是从没听到过这样的情况 |
[04:49] | Something bad’s happening. | 一定发生了糟糕的事 |
[05:12] | This is not good. | 情况不太对劲 |
[05:15] | She said everything’s fine, and I, for one, believe her. | 她说了一切都很正常 而我呢 选择相信她 |
[05:18] | Oh, come on, you heard it just as well as I did. | 得了吧 你跟我一样 刚才都听到了 |
[05:21] | Victoria Van Gale is in trouble, in danger, even. | 维多利亚范加莱有麻烦了 甚至可能有危险 |
[05:24] | We have to do something. | 我们得去帮她 |
[05:25] | But… | 可是… |
[05:27] | the storm? | 有风暴啊? |
[05:28] | Yes, the storm. | 是的 |
[05:30] | And it’s getting worse. | 有风暴 而且情况越来越糟糕 |
[05:31] | And if it is weather spirits causing this, | 如果真是天气幽灵干的 |
[05:34] | then she’s the one person who would know what to do. | 那么她就是那个知道该怎么做的人 |
[05:37] | But… my cocoa. | 可是… 我的可可茶 |
[05:39] | Your cocoa can wait. | 你可以回来再喝 |
[05:40] | We have to go to the Trolberg Weather Station. | 我们得到特洛尔堡气象站去了 |
[05:48] | But just me? | 可是 |
[05:49] | Are you not going to ask Frida, too? | 只叫我吗? 你不打算叫弗丽达了吗? |
[05:51] | I don’t think she’s going to be up for this one. | 我觉得她不会想去的 |
[05:54] | Hmm. | |
[05:55] | Okay, I’d be glad to come. | 好吧 我愿意跟你去 |
[05:58] | Where is the weather station anyway? | 这个气象站到底在哪儿呢? |
[06:06] | I’m already beginning to regret this! | 我已经开始感到后悔了 |
[06:12] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[06:13] | That’s an argument. | 是在争论 |
[06:15] | – Between who? – Weather spirits. | -谁在争论? -天气幽灵 |
[06:27] | We made it! | 我们成功了 |
[06:28] | The Trolberg Weather Station. | 这就是特洛尔堡气象站 |
[06:30] | We’re here! Come on! | 我们到了 |
[06:34] | Uh… Hilda? | 快走 |
[06:38] | Whoa! This is amazing! | 希尔达? |
[06:40] | Look at all this stuff! | 这地方真棒 瞧瞧这些设备 |
[06:42] | It’s no wonder she’s good at predicting the weather. | 难怪她可以那么准确地预测天气 |
[06:48] | We’ve got to get inside and find out what’s going on. | 我们得进去 然后弄清楚发生了什么 |
[06:51] | I hope she’s okay. | 我希望她没事 |
[07:13] | – Whoa. – Oh, boy. | 老天 |
[07:16] | Something really did happen here. | 这里的确发生了什么事 |
[07:21] | I think I liked it better out in the cold. | 我觉得还是在外面冻着比较好 |
[07:25] | This doesn’t make any sense. | 这里的样子不太对劲 |
[07:27] | It’s like no one’s touched this stuff in years. | 好像好多年都没人碰过这些东西了 |
[07:30] | Victoria? Victoria Van Gale? | 维多利亚?维多利亚范加莱? |
[07:34] | Victoria? | 维多利亚? |
[07:35] | Oh, well, she’s not here. We should probably go now. | 好吧 她不在这里 我们现在该走了吧 |
[07:38] | Victoria Van Gale! Where are you? | 维多利亚范加莱 |
[07:44] | Ah! | 你在哪里? |
[07:46] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[07:54] | Whoa! | |
[07:57] | Victoria Van Gale? | 维多利亚范加莱? |
[07:59] | Who the devil are you? | 你这个淘气鬼是谁? |
[08:01] | I’m Hilda. It’s so great to meet you. | 我叫希尔达 见到你太荣幸了 |
[08:03] | I’m your biggest… Well, I bet everyone says they’re your biggest fan, | 我是你最大的粉… 我想每个人都会这样说 |
[08:06] | but I’m a pretty big one. | 但我真是大粉丝 |
[08:08] | What on earth were you doing in the garage? | 你们到底在车库里做什么? |
[08:11] | What did you see? I mean, what are you doing here? | 你们看见什么了? 我是说 你们来这里干什么? |
[08:14] | We thought you might be in trouble. We heard your broadcast. | 我们以为你遇上了麻烦 我们听了广播 |
[08:17] | I listen to it all the time, you see. | 我几乎全天都在听 |
[08:18] | Oh, you mean, you’re visitors! | 这么说 你们是来参观的? |
[08:21] | Well, yes, I suppose we are. | 算是吧 我想应该算是 |
[08:23] | Well, don’t worry about that broadcast nonsense. | 没事 不用担心我在广播里说的 |
[08:26] | As you can see, everything’s fine here, quite fine. | 你们都看见了 这里一切正常 非常正常 |
[08:30] | Good gracious, isn’t this a wonderful surprise? | 我的天 真是好棒的惊喜啊 |
[08:33] | I haven’t had a tour group up here in quite some time. | 我这里好久没有人来组团参观了 |
[08:35] | Ooh! That reminds me, don’t go anywhere. | 这提醒了我 你们别走开 |
[08:40] | Oh, now, they must be round here somewhere. | 它们应该就在这里啊 |
[08:43] | They don’t just disappear. | 不会凭白消失的 |
[08:45] | I think something funny’s going on. | 我觉得这里的情况有些不对 |
[08:47] | I also think something funny’s going on. | 我也觉得这里的情况有些不对 |
[08:49] | What are you talking about? She’s just pleased to see us. | 你们说什么啊? 她只是很高兴见到我们 |
[08:52] | Right, here are your visitor stickers | 好了 这是你们的访客贴纸 |
[08:55] | and your complimentary Greater Trolberg Meteorological Bureau key rings! | 还有免费赠送的 特洛尔堡区气象局钥匙链 |
[09:01] | And, uh, help yourself to a giant pencil. | 这种巨型铅笔请自己拿 |
[09:05] | Strictly speaking, they’re not free, they’re on the house. | 严格来说 它们不是免费的 都是我买的 |
[09:09] | Come! | 来吧 |
[09:10] | I must give you the grand tour. | 我一定得带你们好好看一看 |
[09:14] | This is a solarimeter. | 这个是日射强度计 |
[09:16] | That records the sunlight, of course. | 当然它是用来记录日光的 |
[09:20] | Cool. | 酷 |
[09:25] | This monitor here’s showing barometric pressure readings | 这台监视器可以显示整个特洛尔堡 |
[09:27] | – from across the Greater Trolberg area. – Oh! | 全区的大气压力数值 |
[09:30] | And here, of course, is the studio where I… | 而这里当然就是广播室了 我… |
[09:33] | Where you make your broadcasts! | 就是你广播的地方 |
[09:35] | This is the coolest thing ever! | 这真是最酷的事情了 |
[09:39] | What’s that sound mean? | 那是什么声音? |
[09:41] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[09:43] | – What’s in here? – Oh, that’s my bedroom. | -这里面有什么? -那儿是我的卧室 |
[09:46] | It’s a bit of a mess. | 里面有点乱 |
[09:52] | Now, far more interesting is the main observatory | 其实 更有意思的还是这个主观测台 |
[09:56] | where I survey the skies and conduct the vast majority of my work. | 我就在这里观测天空 完成我的绝大部分工作 |
[10:05] | Ah, yes, have a look. | 是的 |
[10:08] | Oops. | 看看吧 |
[10:15] | – What was that? – I’m sorry? | -怎么回事? -怎么了? |
[10:17] | You pushed that lever and it started raining. | 你推了一下那个摇杆 然后就开始下雨 |
[10:20] | – No, it didn’t. – David, you’re being ridiculous. | -没有啊 -大卫 你在瞎说什么 |
[10:37] | Why don’t I make us some coffees? | 我还是给咱们弄些咖啡吧? |
[10:51] | This is what coffee tastes like? | 咖啡就是这个味道吗? |
[10:53] | I prefer cocoa. | 我更喜欢可可茶 |
[10:55] | So I confess, my instruments aren’t solely for predicting the weather, | 我还是承认了吧 我的设备不只是用来预测天气的 |
[11:00] | but some of them are also for controlling it. | 有一些还可以控制天气 |
[11:04] | But why would you want to control it? | 可你为什么想要控制天气呢? |
[11:06] | Imagine the possibilities! What that would mean for the world | 想象一下这种可能性 如果可以利用这种力量 |
[11:10] | if we could harness that power and make it work for us. | 并让它为我们服务 这对我们的世界意味着什么 |
[11:13] | – Oh, boy. – She’s a mad scientist. | -老天 -她是个疯狂科学家 |
[11:17] | So, the weather station is your laboratory? | 这么说 这个气象站就是你的实验室? |
[11:20] | Oh, yes, for years now. | 是的 已经好多年了 |
[11:23] | I’ve made progress on wind direction, | 我已经在操控风向和气压 |
[11:25] | pressure manipulation, and the generation of small-scale weather events, | 以及制造小规模天气事件方面 取得了一些进展 |
[11:28] | the likes of which your talking bird friend just demonstrated. | 就像你们这位会说话的鸟朋友 所演示的那样 |
[11:32] | But it’s inconsistent, trivial. | 但是不太稳定 不过没大碍 |
[11:35] | If my experiments have proven anything, | 如果说我的实验能证明什么的话 |
[11:38] | it’s that the atmosphere only truly answers to one thing… | 那就是大气层只听一个东西的话 |
[11:42] | the weather spirits. | 那就是天气幽灵 |
[11:44] | They’re not easy to find, of course, | 当然了 很难找到他们 |
[11:46] | but I discovered a way to lure one and perhaps learn from it, | 不过我找到了引诱精灵的办法 心想可以向他学习 |
[11:51] | but it worked too well. | 但是效果有点太好了 |
[11:52] | Rather more turned up than expected. | 没想到来了这么多 |
[11:55] | How did you manage to lure a weather spirit? | 你究竟用什么方法 来引诱天气幽灵的? |
[11:59] | That’s not important. | 这一点并不重要 |
[12:01] | The thing is when two weather spirits meet, | 重要的是 当两个天气幽灵相遇时 |
[12:04] | they get into an argument. | 他们就会开始争论 |
[12:05] | They love to debate. | 他们最爱辩论了 |
[12:08] | When that happens, a storm occurs. | 只要争论一开始 就会出现风暴 |
[12:10] | But when five, ten, dozens meet at once, well… | 不过当五个十个十几个幽灵 相遇的话… |
[12:19] | If you can control the weather, isn’t there something you can do | 如果你能够操控天气 为什么不能试着把风暴 |
[12:22] | to try and move the storm away from the city? | 从这座城市的上空移走呢? |
[12:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:26] | The storm’s wreaked havoc on my systems. I’m not sure the equipment can take it. | 风暴在我的系统里不停肆虐 我不知道这些设备能不能承受得住 |
[12:30] | But isn’t it worth trying? | 可你不试试看吗? |
[12:32] | That storm is terrible, and it’s only gonna get worse. | 这场风暴太可怕了 而且只会变得更糟 |
[12:35] | You’ve learned to do some amazing things. | 你已经掌握了很棒的技能 |
[12:37] | If there’s a time to use them, this must be it. | 如果说有什么时机用的话 一定就是现在了 |
[12:42] | You know what? You’re right! | 知道吗?你说得对 |
[12:45] | We’re going to try and summon an air current | 我们要试着召集气流 |
[12:48] | to blow the storm away from the city. | 把这场风暴从城市上空吹走 |
[12:51] | Anemo-motors engaged. | 风力发动机启动 |
[12:53] | Adjusting aneroidic pressure modulators. | 调整无液气压调节器 |
[12:57] | When I give the signal, turn that wheel as far as it’ll go, okay? | 我一给信号你就转那个轮子 越快越好 行吗? |
[13:01] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:15] | Okay! | 转吧 |
[13:31] | It’s working! | 起作用了 |
[13:43] | Ah, oh. Oh! I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[13:47] | No, we can try something else. There has to be another way. | 不 我们可以试试别的 一定还有别的办法 |
[13:50] | That was it. That was the only way. | 没有了 这是唯一的办法 |
[13:53] | We just blew up the controls. No, it’s hopeless. | 我们把控制器给弄炸了 不 没希望了 |
[13:55] | But there are people out there in that thing right now. | 但是有人现在就被困在这场风暴里了 |
[13:58] | My mum’s out there. | 包括我的妈妈 |
[14:00] | There’s already 52 centimeters of snow in Trolberg. | 特洛尔堡的积雪 现在已经有52厘米了 |
[14:04] | By my calculations, it’ll be 168 by nightfall. | 根据我的计算 黄昏时会增至168厘米 |
[14:08] | At this rate, the city will be completely buried by morning! | 按照这个速度 明天早上 整个城市就会完全被雪盖住了 |
[14:13] | Why do I get the feeling I’m about to get roped into something? | 为什么我感觉 有人要把我抓去干苦力呢? |
[14:20] | Hilda, what are you going to do? | 希尔达 |
[14:22] | The storm’s getting worse. | 你要做什么? 风暴越来越大了 |
[14:24] | Perhaps we could just fly out there and talk to the weather spirits. | 或许我们可以直接飞上去 跟天气幽灵们谈谈? |
[14:27] | – There we go. – Are you crazy? | -我就说吧 -你疯了吗? |
[14:29] | – You can’t go back into that thing. – We’ve got to do something. | -你不能再回到风暴里去 -我们总得做些什么啊 |
[14:33] | Hilda, listen to me. | 希尔达 你听我说 |
[14:34] | You’d listen to Frida. | 你要听弗丽达的话 |
[14:36] | That’s because Frida would know what to do. | 因为弗丽达知道应该怎么做 |
[14:38] | She’d have a better plan than this. Have you got a better plan? | 她会有更好的计划 你有更好的计划吗? |
[14:42] | No. | 没有 |
[14:43] | Then this is all we’ve got. | 那这就是唯一的办法了 |
[14:50] | Climb on. | 上来吧 |
[14:57] | – You’re gonna do all the talking, right? – Sure! | -你要负责跟他们谈 是吧? -当然了 |
[15:20] | I’m just saying it’s completely natural | 我只是说 当我吹过任何一座山时 |
[15:23] | to precipitate on the windward side of any hill I come across. | 在迎风面沉降是相当自然的一件事 |
[15:26] | Yeah, it’s natural, but is that decent? | 是很自然 但是那样得体吗? |
[15:28] | Oh, are you calling me indecent? | 你是在说我不得体吗? |
[15:31] | I think what our friend here was trying to say is… | 我认为我们这位朋友想要说的是… |
[15:34] | – Oh, please, can you elaborate further… – Hey! | 得了吧 你能不能进一步阐述一下 |
[15:37] | …on the great shame of a natural heavy rainfall? | 自然降雨所带来的羞愧感呢? |
[15:40] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[15:44] | A heckler? What’s the meaning of this? | 来捣乱的?你们这是什么意思? |
[15:48] | You’re doing the talking, remember? | 你还要负责说话呢 记得吗? |
[15:53] | I am your moderator! | 我就是你们的调解人 |
[15:57] | Oh, yeah, yeah. | 是… |
[15:59] | Moderate this! | 调解一下这个吧 |
[16:04] | Hilda’s right. | 希尔达说得对 |
[16:06] | Frida would know what to do, but I’m no use at all. | 弗丽达会知道该怎么做 可是我真没用 |
[16:10] | – Why did I think I would be? – Uh, are you asking me? | 我怎么会觉得我可能有用呢? |
[16:13] | I don’t know you, kid. | 你是在问我吗?我不认识你 孩子 |
[16:16] | Take it easy. | 放松点儿 |
[16:22] | Unless… | 除非… |
[16:26] | Okay, you will speak one at a time. | 好了 你们一次一个人讲话 |
[16:29] | Every spirit will get their time to speak, so no interrupting. | 每个幽灵都有发言的机会 |
[16:32] | Are we clear? | 不能打断别人 都听清了吗? |
[16:33] | – Fine, yes. – Very well. | -好 行 -就这样 |
[16:35] | – Okay, you first. – Right, well… | -好了 你先说 -好 我来… |
[16:38] | Okay, David, come on. | 好了 大卫 加油 |
[16:41] | Victoria, could I get… No. | 维多利亚 我可不可以… 不行 |
[16:43] | Hey, Victoria, I was wondering, could I get another, uh… | 维多利亚 我在想 我能不能再来… |
[16:56] | Oh, Victoria, could I get another, um, one of those coffees? | 维多利亚 我能不能再来一杯那种咖啡? |
[17:02] | You know what? That’s a wonderful idea. Though, I think a herbal tea for myself. | 知道吗?这真是个好主意 不过我还是喝点花草茶吧 |
[17:06] | More than one coffee, and I get a little kooky. | 再喝咖啡的话我就会变得古怪了 |
[17:17] | Oh, David! | 大卫 |
[17:19] | – Yes? – Milk and sugar? | -怎么? |
[17:21] | Mm-hmm. | -奶和糖都要? |
[17:22] | I’m just saying why not steer the rain towards those that need it most? | 我只是说 为什么不把那些雨 下到最需要的地方去呢? |
[17:27] | I did not blow westwards! | 我没往西吹 |
[17:29] | Oh, you wouldn’t know your east from your west. | 你根本分不清哪边是东哪边是西 |
[17:34] | Right, you stay there, you over here, thank you. | 好了 你待在那边 你待在这边 谢谢 |
[17:41] | Sorry about that. Please continue. | 非常抱歉 请继续讲 |
[17:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:46] | As I was saying… | 就像我所说的… |
[17:51] | Ah, at last. | 终于放晴了 |
[17:56] | Oh, cruddlesticks! | 我的老天爷 |
[17:59] | Oh, David! | 大卫 |
[18:01] | Oh! | |
[18:03] | Looks like the storm’s easing up. | 看来风暴消散了 |
[18:08] | Okay, you’ve been bursting to say your bit for ages. | 好了 你想说的话已经憋了太久了 |
[18:10] | Let’s hear it. | 赶紧说吧 |
[18:12] | Let me start off by saying that I have never! | 让我先说一句 我从来没有… |
[18:15] | I mean, gusts and gales, can you even… The nature of it, unprecedented! | 我是说 阵风大风 你能不能… 它本质就是空前的… |
[18:19] | I can’t… I can’t… I can’t even get it out! | 我不能… 我根本不会说了 |
[18:22] | I can’t quite recall the point I was trying to make. | 我已经想不起来原本想要说什么了 |
[18:27] | Come on, let’s go find David and get out of here. | 走吧 咱们去找大卫 然后离开这里 |
[18:32] | Now that the abnormal atmospheric event has come to an end, | 既然异常的大气现象已经终结 |
[18:35] | Trolberg can look forward to a gentle breeze blowing in off the fjord. | 特洛尔堡可以期待着 轻柔的微风吹过峡湾了 |
[18:41] | Good Lord, you look like you’ve been in a hurricane! | 我的天 |
[18:44] | What happened? | 你好像是从飓风里钻出来的 怎么回事? |
[18:45] | – Goodbye, now. – Safe travels, friend. | -再见啦 -一路平安 朋友 |
[18:48] | – Will you be joining us? – No, I need to think. | -你要和我们一起走吗? -不 我需要想一下 |
[18:51] | I came here for a reason, but in all that arguing, | 我来这里是有原因的 但是刚才那么一吵 |
[18:54] | I can’t quite remember. | 我就想不起来了 |
[18:56] | What was it? Why did I… | 是什么来着?我为什么… |
[19:07] | You just talked to them? | 你刚跟他们谈过了? |
[19:09] | Fascinating. | 太奇妙了 |
[19:10] | This will be invaluable for the next time. | 为下一次积累了宝贵经验 |
[19:13] | Next time? | 下一次? |
[19:14] | What’s wrong with just observing, learning? | 只是观测和了解不行吗? |
[19:17] | You don’t have to control things. | 你不是非得要操控 |
[19:19] | Where did that little boy get to? | 那个小男孩去哪儿了? |
[19:22] | His coffee’s going to get cold. | 他的咖啡就要凉了 |
[19:24] | David! What were you doing in Victoria’s bedroom? | 大卫 你到维多利亚的卧室 干嘛去了? |
[19:27] | – I… – Uh, guys! | -我… -伙计们 |
[19:32] | I think we’re in trouble. | 我想我们有麻烦了 |
[19:40] | David! | 大卫 |
[19:41] | – Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow! – Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[19:43] | – Can you walk? – Is it broken? Is it the wrong way around? | -你能走吗? -是不是断了?错位了? |
[19:45] | I think now would be a really good time to skedaddle! | 我觉得现在正是最佳时机 赶紧逃啊 |
[19:54] | Victoria! Come on, let’s get out of here! | 维多利亚 快点 咱们快离开这里 |
[19:57] | I won’t go! | 我不会走的 |
[19:59] | Shall I try and grab her? | 要我去抓她吗? |
[20:00] | No, get David home and safe right away. I’m going to stay. | 不用 赶紧把大卫平安送回家去 我要留下来 |
[20:04] | What? What are you gonna do? | -什么?你准备要做什么呢? |
[20:06] | I can’t just leave her here. | -我不能把她丢下啊 |
[20:08] | I’ve talked them down once, I’ll do it again. | 我跟他们谈过一次 我要再试试 |
[20:11] | Hilda, take these! | 希尔达 拿着这个 |
[20:13] | Go into Victoria’s bedroom. | 到维多利亚的卧室里去 |
[20:14] | It’s not actually a bedroom. | 那其实不是真正的卧室 |
[20:19] | I’ll be back for you as soon as I can. | 我会尽快赶回来接你的 |
[20:22] | Where is he? What have you done with him? | 他在哪儿?你都对他做了些什么? |
[20:28] | Hey, hey! You’re not allowed in there! | 慢着 你不能进那里去 |
[20:43] | You poor thing! | 可怜的小家伙 |
[20:48] | – This isn’t what it looks like. – My baby! | -情况不是这样的 -我的宝宝 |
[20:52] | This is how you lured them here. | 你就是这样引诱他们来的 |
[20:54] | Oh, I… I can explain! | 请让我解释 |
[20:57] | You kidnapped a spirit to use it as bait. | 你绑架了一个幽灵来当作诱饵 |
[21:00] | David was right, you are mad! | 大卫说得对 你的确是疯了 |
[21:04] | How did you even…? | 你怎么能… (释放) |
[21:08] | No, don’t! | 不 求你 |
[21:11] | Please, you don’t know what I had to do to catch it. | 别这样 你不知道为了抓他我费了多大劲 |
[21:14] | I don’t care! | 我不在乎 |
[21:39] | No! | 不 |
[21:50] | What happened? What happened to Hilda? | 出什么事了?希尔达出什么事了? |
[21:55] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[22:17] | Whoa! | |
[22:26] | Excuse me! Hey! Hello? Can you turn back? | 打扰一下 你好 我们能回去吗? |
[22:28] | My home’s that way. | 我家在那边 |
[22:30] | We’ve got to back! Oh. | 我们得回去 |