时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | ♪ Hilda ♪ | |
[00:56] | Looks like no Frida again. Have you seen her lately? | 看起来弗丽达又没来 你最近见过她吗? |
[00:59] | No. With school being out, I haven’t heard from her in… | 没有 算上学校放假 我一直没见到她 有… |
[01:04] | a while. | 好久了 |
[01:05] | This is the third week she’s missed. | 这是她第三周缺席了 |
[01:07] | Needing some time alone is one thing, | 需要时间独处是很重要 |
[01:09] | but this is badge work we’re talking about. | 但这可是关于徽章的大事啊 |
[01:11] | Do you think she’s still mad at us? | 你觉得她还在生我们的气吗? |
[01:13] | Sparrow Scouts! Sparrow Scouts! | 麻雀童子军… |
[01:16] | As I’m sure none of you need reminding, | 相信不用我来提醒你们 |
[01:19] | in just a few short weeks, | 几个星期之后 |
[01:22] | we will be holding the Sparrow Scout badge ceremony, | 我们就要举行 麻雀童子军徽章颁发仪式了 |
[01:26] | where, of course, we’ll invite all your parents to join in | 当然我们还会邀请 你们所有人的父母参加 |
[01:30] | celebrating your achievements | 庆祝你们的成就 |
[01:32] | as you’re awarded the badges you’ve worked so hard towards over the last year. | 在过去的一年中 你们努力奋斗 为自己争取到了各种徽章 |
[01:38] | I’m glad we’re in this together, David. | 幸亏我们俩一样 大卫 |
[01:40] | It would look pretty bad if I was the only one who didn’t have any badges. | 如果只有我什么徽章都没得到 那真是太没面子了 |
[01:43] | What? I’ve earned lots of badges! | 什么?我得到了好多徽章啊 |
[01:45] | When? How did you find time to do that? | 什么时候? 你怎么有时间赢得徽章的? |
[01:48] | What have you been doing to not have time? | 你都干什么去了?怎么没有时间呢? |
[01:50] | Hanging around with you. | 跟你在一起啊 |
[01:52] | But before that, I am happy to announce… | 不过在仪式之前 我很开心地宣布 |
[01:58] | …the end-of-year camping trip! | 即将开始年底野营旅行 |
[02:02] | Yes! | -太好了 -酷 |
[02:04] | And with it, the opportunity to earn the coveted Camping badge. | 在旅行中有机会赢得 你们梦寐以求的野营徽章 |
[02:10] | Ooh, I’ve always wanted that one! | 我一直想要那枚徽章 |
[02:12] | Me, too… since today. | 我也是 从今天开始想的 |
[02:14] | Oddly, I don’t think Frida has that one yet either. | 好奇怪 我觉得弗丽达也没有那枚徽章呢 |
[02:18] | Then we should go and see her. She won’t want to miss out on this. | 那我们就应该去看看她 她可不会想错过的 |
[02:28] | Oh, it’s you. | 是你们啊 |
[02:30] | – Of course it is. – Hey, Frida. | -当然是我们 -你好 弗丽达 |
[02:32] | Sorry for just turning up like this, but guess what. | 抱歉我们突然来找你 不过你猜怎么着? |
[02:35] | Raven Leader just announced the big camping trip! | 乌鸦首领刚刚宣布要去野营旅行 |
[02:38] | Uh, where are you going? | 你们要去哪里? |
[02:40] | To your room, obviously. | 你的房间 还有别处吗? |
[02:45] | Well, glad to see you’ve sorted the whole tidying thing. | 很高兴看到你已经开始尝试收拾了 |
[02:48] | Oh, hey! You still have your clay troll. | 你还留着这个黏土巨魔 |
[02:50] | I remember when we made these in year one. | 我记得是咱们1年级的时候做的 |
[02:52] | Uh, listen, guys. | 听着 伙计们 |
[02:54] | I already knew about the end-of-year camping trip, obviously. | 我已经知道年底野营旅行的事了 很明显 |
[02:57] | Kind of tells you when it is… in the title. | 其实在名称上已经说明了 |
[03:00] | But I think I’m actually going to be busy on that weekend. | 不过我想那个周末我可能有事要忙 |
[03:03] | And what’s one badge anyway? | 而且 一个徽章有什么重要的? |
[03:08] | Good question. | 问得好 |
[03:09] | Well, if you can’t go camping, do you at least want to hang out today? | 好吧 如果你不能去野营 至少今天我们能一起玩吧? |
[03:13] | It’s been a while. | 很久没见面了 |
[03:14] | Oh, well, the thing is… | 这个嘛 |
[03:17] | Um… | 问题是… |
[03:18] | Was that the front door? | 是有人在敲前门吗? |
[03:28] | Huh. | |
[03:29] | – Boo! – Ah! | |
[03:30] | Hey, Fri-Fri. You ready? | 小达 可以走了吗? |
[03:32] | Hey, Kelly. | 你好 凯莉 |
[03:34] | I didn’t like that. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[03:43] | – Uh, you guys, this is Kelly. – Hey. | -你们认识一下 这是凯莉 -你们好 |
[03:47] | We kind of had plans today. | 我们今天有点事要做 |
[03:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:51] | – Are you coming? – Oh, y-yeah. | -你们来吗? -行啊 |
[03:54] | We could. | 可以 |
[03:55] | I mean, we, we were gonna do some stuff, but we could… | 我是说我们本打算做别的事 不过也可以… |
[03:57] | No. I mean, are you going to come out of my house? | 不 我是说你们要不要从我家出来? |
[04:00] | So I can lock the door? | 让我可以锁门? |
[04:02] | Oh. | |
[04:16] | So, what do you want to do… now? | 那么 你现在想要做… 什么? |
[04:24] | Sleeping bag? | 要买睡袋? |
[04:25] | Check. Okay. | 买了 |
[04:26] | Flashlight. | 好的 手电筒? |
[04:28] | How about this one? | 这个怎么样? |
[04:30] | Ooh, looks pretty good. | 看上去很不错 |
[04:31] | I don’t know what’s happened to all our old camping stuff. | 我都不记得 以前我野营的东西放在哪了 |
[04:34] | I’m misplacing everything lately. | 最近我什么东西都找不到 |
[04:36] | Maybe I lost a box in the move. | 可能搬家时弄丢了一个箱子 |
[04:38] | What’s left on the list? | 单子上还有什么? |
[04:40] | The most important thing. | 最重要的东西 (南瓜薯片 果胶) |
[04:44] | Snacks. | 零食 |
[04:45] | – It’s just overnight, Mum. – It’s good to have options. | 只待一个晚上 妈妈 有得选总是更好 (《特洛尔堡日报》 这是怪兽吗?) |
[04:55] | Ugh, what a lot of rubbish! | 都是胡乱写的 |
[05:04] | My brother’s friend said his cousin saw the beast last night | 我哥哥的朋友说 |
[05:07] | right in the street! | 他的表弟昨晚就在大街上看到怪兽了 |
[05:08] | What? | 什么? |
[05:09] | Even my mum thinks she saw it. It creeps me out. | 就连我妈妈都觉得她看到了 真是吓死我了 |
[05:12] | Uh, remind me why we’re not taking the bus again. | 跟我说说 我们为什么不坐公交车来着? |
[05:20] | Don’t stare, Hilda. It’s rude. | 别盯着看 希尔达 这不礼貌 |
[05:23] | Why is he sitting on the ground? | 他为什么坐在地上? |
[05:25] | He doesn’t look comfy. | 他看起来很不舒服 |
[05:26] | That’s a nisse, a house spirit. | 那是尼森 一种住家精灵 |
[05:28] | They live inside people’s homes and normally they’re invisible. | 他们生活在人们的家里 一般都是隐形的 |
[05:30] | But because he’s outside, it means he’s been banished, | 不过他在外面就说明他被赶出来了 |
[05:33] | and it will be for a good reason. | 这一定是有原因的 |
[05:35] | He must have done something bad. | 他肯定是做了什么坏事 |
[05:38] | Maybe you could buy him a muffin or a hot chocolate or something. | 也许你能给他买个蛋糕 或是热巧克力什么的? |
[05:40] | No, Hilda. | 不行 希尔达 |
[05:42] | You mustn’t talk to them and you mustn’t feel bad for them, okay? | 你不能跟他们讲话 别为他们感到难过 好吗? |
[05:44] | They steal and they’ll tell you lies to make you feel sorry for them. | 他们偷东西 再对你撒谎 好让你可怜他们 |
[05:48] | But the Sparrow Scout oath says to be a friend | 可是麻雀童子军的誓言上说 |
[05:50] | to all people, animals, and spirits, and to do a good thing every day. | 要与所有人类 动物 |
[05:53] | Wouldn’t that be good? | 精灵为善 每天都要做好事 这不是一件好事吗? |
[05:54] | A good thing would be to do as you’re told. | 乖乖听话才是好事 |
[06:17] | Hmm. | |
[06:18] | Maybe I’ll sort this out later. | 我还是过会儿再来收拾吧 |
[06:20] | Now, some are calling it “the Beast of Trolberg.” | 目前 有些人称它是 “特洛尔堡的怪兽” |
[06:23] | Some are calling it “the Black Hound.” | 有些人管它叫做“黑猎犬” |
[06:25] | With more alleged sightings filed overnight, | 昨晚有更多的人声称目击到它 |
[06:28] | the one thing we know for certain is that it’s got the city talking. | 我们现在能够确定的是 全城都在谈论它 |
[06:32] | But what is this creature? | 不过这种生物是什么呢? |
[06:33] | You know, Hilda, I’m starting to wonder if maybe this isn’t the best exact time | 知道吗?希尔达 我开始觉得这个时候不太适合 |
[06:37] | for you to be going camping, what with this… this… this thing out there. | 让你到外面去野营 外面有…那个东西 |
[06:41] | What? This thing? | 什么?这个吗? |
[06:44] | “Experts confirm photograph of beast is someone’s cat, just quite far away.” | “专家确认这张怪兽的照片 是某人的猫 只不过是离得非常远” |
[06:50] | Well, it came over the fence right here, all quick as the wind. | 它就是从这片篱笆上过来的 快得就像一阵风 |
[06:55] | Terrible, it was. | 可吓人了 |
[06:56] | I came dashing out. | 我赶紧跑开了 |
[06:58] | Turned out it was just this bin bag, | 原来只是这个垃圾袋 |
[07:01] | but, oh, it shook me up something terrible. | 不过 它可真让我觉得心有余悸 |
[07:05] | Emotional words there from… | 这些主观情绪的用词… |
[07:08] | See, Mum? It’s fine. | 看?妈妈 没事的 |
[07:16] | Hilda, what have you done with all those snacks I bought? | 希尔达 我给你买的那些零食 你放哪儿了? |
[07:19] | I thought you were having trouble getting them in the bag. | 你不是说包里面已经放不下了吗? |
[07:21] | I did. I left them right there. | 是啊 我放那儿了 |
[07:23] | They’re not here now. | 这里可没有啊 |
[07:25] | Well, where did they go? Did someone eat them? | 那能跑到哪儿去呢? 是不是有人吃了? |
[07:28] | Did you eat them, Mum? | 是不是你吃的?妈妈 |
[07:29] | No! Did you eat them? | 没有 是不是你吃的? |
[07:32] | Did you eat them? | 是不是你吃的? |
[07:35] | It’s probably for the best. I never would’ve got through all of those. | 可能这样最好了 反正那么多我也不可能都吃完 |
[07:39] | Oh, no, there’s plenty of time. I’ll go and get some more. | 不行 时间还多着呢 我再去买些回来 |
[07:43] | Actually, if you’re going to do that, | 好吧 如果你要去的话 |
[07:45] | I think I might drop by Frida’s one more time. | 我想我应该再到弗丽达家看看 |
[07:50] | And the winner of the one-person tent is… | 一人帐篷的获胜者是 |
[07:53] | Julia Mark Gunderson! | 朱莉娅马克冈德森 |
[07:56] | This show is awful! | 这节目太可怕了 |
[07:58] | I know, right? It’s great. | 我知道 真有意思 |
[08:03] | I’ll be right back. | 我这就回来 |
[08:04] | Oh! | |
[08:05] | Ugh! Ignore it. | 别去管了 |
[08:07] | Let them knock. It’s not gonna be for you anyway. | 让他们去敲吧 反正又不会是来找你的 |
[08:25] | – Uh, who was it? – Nobody important. | -是谁啊? |
[08:37] | Um, hello! | -不是什么重要的人 你好 |
[08:41] | Hello! | 你好 |
[08:43] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:45] | You’re a nisse, aren’t you? | 你是尼森精灵 对吗? |
[08:47] | Yeah, I think you’re thinking of someone else. | 是的 我觉得你认错人了 |
[08:49] | I’m Hilda, by the way. | 介绍一下 我叫希尔达 |
[08:51] | Wh… What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[08:54] | Tontu. | 通图 |
[08:55] | It’s nice to meet you, Tontu. | 很高兴认识你 通图 |
[08:59] | So, what’s your story? | 能不能说说你的故事? |
[09:01] | My mum says nisse are normally invisible and live in people’s houses. | 我妈妈说尼森精灵通常都是隐形的 而且住在人类家里 |
[09:04] | If I tell you, will you leave me alone? | 我要是告诉你了 |
[09:07] | Mm-hmm. | 你能别再烦我了吗? |
[09:10] | For starters, we’re not invisible. | 首先一点 我们不是隐形的 |
[09:12] | In every home, there’s a lot of wasted space. | 每个家庭中都有许多浪费的空间 |
[09:14] | The space behind bookcases, gaps in the floorboards, | 这些空间在书架后面 地板的缝隙中 |
[09:17] | the tops of cupboards you can’t quite see. | 碗橱上面 你一般看不见的 |
[09:19] | – That kind of thing. – Okay. | -这类地方 -好的 |
[09:21] | So, in everyone’s house, | 因此 每个人房子里 |
[09:23] | the sum total of that space manifests itself as a kind of extra room, | 这些空间加在一起 就变成了一个额外的房间 |
[09:27] | one that only a nisse can enter. | 一个只有尼森精灵才能进入的地方 |
[09:30] | That’s where we build our nests. | 我们就是在这里筑巢的 |
[09:31] | So, how come you’re not in your nest? | 那你怎么不在你的巢里呢? |
[09:33] | The owner of a house has the ability | 如果发现他做了坏事 |
[09:35] | to banish a nisse from their property forever | 房主有权从自己家里 |
[09:37] | if they catch them doing no good. | 把尼森精灵永远赶走 |
[09:39] | So, what did you do? | 那你做了什么呢? |
[09:40] | Nothing! I was wrongly accused. | 什么都没做 我是被冤枉的 |
[09:44] | Can you not just find somewhere else to live? | 你就找不到别的地方可以住吗? |
[09:46] | Most places have a nisse already, | 大多数家里都有尼森精灵了 |
[09:48] | and nisses are very protective of their territory. | 而且他们对自己领地的保护意识 也都很强 |
[09:51] | Hey, I’ve got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[09:53] | Why don’t you come and stay in my house? I’m sure my mum won’t mind. | 要不你就住在我家里吧? 我妈妈一定不会介意的 |
[09:56] | No, but your nisse definitely will. | 不行 你的尼森精灵不会允许的 |
[09:58] | That’s the good thing. We don’t have one. | 这就没问题了 我们家没有 |
[10:00] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[10:01] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[10:02] | If there was a magical house spirit living in my house, I’d know about it. | 如果有什么神奇的住家精灵 生活在我家里 我一定会知道的 |
[10:10] | Well, this is it. | 好了 就是这里 |
[10:14] | Where’s a good place for you to get inside and do your thing? | 你要从哪里进去 |
[10:17] | Uh… uh… | 然后去忙你的事呢? |
[10:18] | behind this bookcase, perhaps? | 也许就从这个书架后面吧 |
[10:20] | Is it okay if I come, too? | 我能跟你一起去吗? |
[10:22] | I couldn’t bear to know that there was a room in my house that I’d never seen. | 很难相信我家里 居然会有我从没见过的房间 |
[10:26] | Okay, fine. Just take my hand. | 好吧 可以 拉住我的手 |
[10:28] | Whoa! Wait! | 等等 |
[10:39] | Whoa! | |
[10:41] | Hey, this is Mum’s old flashlight! | 这是妈妈的旧手电 |
[10:43] | Oh, and here’s my science homework. | 这是我的科学作业 |
[10:46] | I told Ms. Hallgrim it disappeared. | 我跟哈德格里姆老师说它就是不见了 |
[10:50] | What are all these holes? | 这些洞都是什么? |
[10:51] | They’re entrances, or exits, | 它们是入口 |
[10:54] | to all the nooks and crannies in your home. | 或是出口 通往你家里的每一个角落或是裂缝 |
[11:01] | So, everything that gets lost into the sofa | 所有掉在沙发里面的 |
[11:03] | or falls on the back of something ends up here? | 或是什么后面的东西 都到了这里吗? |
[11:05] | Yup. That’s the long and short of it. | 是的 简单来说就是这样的 |
[11:07] | Well, this is all pretty confusing and weird, | 这一切都挺让人困惑不解的 |
[11:09] | but it sure is cozy in here. | 不过这里的确很舒适 |
[11:12] | How does an armchair fall down the back of the sofa anyway? | 不过一把扶手椅 怎么会掉到沙发后面呢? |
[11:14] | Things left unused or unloved for long enough | 太久没人用或是没人喜欢的东西 |
[11:17] | have been known to be mistaken for offerings. | 也会被误认为是给我们了 |
[11:20] | Believe it or not, there was a time when we nisse were rewarded | 不管你信不信 我们尼森精灵还曾经被褒奖 |
[11:23] | for the things that… | 因为那个… |
[11:26] | Hey, Tontu, look at this. These guys look just like you. | 通图 看这个 这些人跟你好像 |
[11:29] | Are they nisse? | 他们是尼森精灵吗?我觉得他们… |
[11:30] | I think they… Tontu? | 通图? |
[11:32] | I told you there’d be someone here already. | 我就说了 这里已经有别人了 |
[11:41] | Hey! Those are my clothes! | 嘿 |
[12:20] | Whoa, whoa! | 那些是我的衣服 |
[12:24] | What in the…? | 这到底是… |
[12:26] | Mum! You’re not gonna believe this, but… | 妈妈 你不会相信的 可是… |
[12:28] | – Get out of my house! – I’m gone. | -快从我家里出去 -我走了 |
[12:33] | Mum, wait, I know this looks bad, but he doesn’t have anywhere to live, | 妈妈 等一下 我知道这里很乱 但是他没有地方住了 |
[12:36] | – and I was thinking that he could… – Not a chance! | -我想他是不是能… -不可能 |
[12:46] | Mum, I’m really sorry. I just wanted to help him. I thought… | 妈妈 我真的很抱歉 我只是想帮助他 我以为… |
[12:49] | We’ll talk about it when you’re back, okay? | 等你回来我们再谈 好吗? |
[12:52] | Maybe I’ll have been able to rebuild our kitchen by then. | 或许那个时候 我就能重修家里的厨房了 |
[12:56] | I hope he’s all right out there. | 希望他在外面平安无事 |
[13:07] | All right, Johanna, get a grip. | 好了 乔安娜 振作起来 (麻雀营地) |
[13:16] | Have fun! | 好好玩 |
[13:18] | Oh, hold on. | 等一下 |
[13:23] | There, all good now. Off you go. | 好了 现在行了 快走吧 |
[13:28] | You have a good time, okay? I’ll see you in a couple of days. | 你玩得开心点 好吗? 我们几天后再见 |
[13:31] | I will. | 我会的 |
[13:33] | Don’t worry. | 不用担心 |
[13:36] | And don’t do anything too fun until I’m back! | 等我回来再做那些特别好玩的事 |
[13:41] | Um, uh, Raven Leader… | 乌鸦首领 |
[13:44] | I don’t want to be an alarmist, but is this definitely, well, safe? | 我不是想大惊小怪 只是这里绝对 安全吗? |
[13:49] | It’s just that they haven’t caught, well, you know, um, the beast. | 因为他们还没有抓住… 怪兽 |
[13:55] | I understand your concerns, but, really, there’s no reason to worry. | 我理解你的担忧 不过真的没有必要担心 |
[14:00] | This is private Sparrow Scout property, well inside the town walls. | 这里是麻雀童子军的私人领地 而且在城墙里面 |
[14:04] | If there were any dangerous creatures in these woods, I’d know all about it. | 如果这片森林中真有什么危险的生物 我一定会清楚的 |
[14:10] | I tried Frida again earlier. | 之前我又去找了弗丽达 |
[14:12] | I don’t know why you bothered. | 真不知道你干嘛还要去 |
[14:13] | She made it pretty clear she had better things to be doing. | 她已经说得很清楚了 她有更好玩的事情要做 |
[14:17] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:18] | I just… I really thought she might change her mind. | 我只是… 我真的以为她会改变主意的 |
[14:34] | – What are you doing? – Nothing. | 你在干什么? |
[14:37] | How did you even get in here? | 没什么 你到底是怎么进来的? |
[14:39] | You’re still up for the thing tonight, right? | 今天晚上的活动你还会参加吧? |
[14:42] | Um, uh, well… | 那个… |
[14:45] | I told everyone you were coming. | 我都告诉所有人你要去了 |
[14:47] | If you’ve got other plans… | 如果你有别的计划… |
[14:48] | No! No! Of course I’m coming. | 不是 没有 我当然要去了 |
[14:51] | I… I’m just, uh… ready when you are. | 我只是… 等你好了就走 |
[15:01] | Now listen up, Sparrows. | 麻雀童子军 听好了 |
[15:03] | You’re to stick with your groups. | 要和你的小组待在一起 |
[15:05] | I cannot stress that enough. I’m looking at you, Willy. | 这是我一直都在强调的 我看着你呢 维利 |
[15:09] | Willy? | 维利 |
[15:10] | Huh? | |
[15:11] | Use your maps and compasses. | 利用你们的地图和指南针 |
[15:13] | Find your markers and be back in one hour. | 找到你们的标记 并在一小时内回来 |
[15:16] | Right, off you go. | 好了 可以出发了 |
[15:21] | Willy! | 维利 |
[15:27] | Look! There’s a marker. | 看 这里有个标记 |
[15:30] | Looks like we’re the first ones here. | 看来我们是第一批到这儿的 |
[15:32] | They still haven’t caught that Black Hound yet. | 他们还没有抓到那只黑猎犬呢 |
[15:35] | It could still totally be here right now, stalking us! | 它或许现在就在这里 在跟踪我们 |
[15:38] | What? I thought that thing wasn’t real. | 什么?我还以为那些都是假的 |
[15:41] | Yeah, that’s what I heard, too. | 对啊 我也听说是假的 |
[15:43] | It’s definitely real, but my dad says it’s probably just a lost mountain spirit. | 那绝对是真的 不过我爸爸说 它可能只是一个迷路的山神 |
[15:47] | My brother says it’s a demon and it only eats girls. | 我哥哥说它是恶魔 而且只吃女孩 |
[15:50] | What kind of demon only eats girls? | 什么恶魔会只吃女孩呢? |
[15:53] | How should I know? One with terrible taste, I imagine. | 我怎么会知道? 可能是品味不好的那种吧 |
[15:57] | Hey, Hilda! | 嘿 希尔达 |
[15:59] | – Where are you going? – Shh! | 你要去哪儿? |
[16:10] | Who’s there? Show yourself! | 谁在那儿?赶紧出来 |
[16:12] | But let me tell you, I have a branch and I will use it! | 不过我告诉你 我可有根树枝 我会用的 |
[16:15] | What are you? Wolf? Troll? | 你是什么?狼吗?巨魔? |
[16:19] | Oh, worse. It’s you. | 更糟糕 是你 |
[16:23] | Oh, and now there’s two of you. | 这回还是两个人 |
[16:25] | What do you mean worse? I only tried to help you. | 你说更糟糕是什么意思? 我只是想要帮你啊 |
[16:27] | You got me into a fight and then got me banished all over again. | 你害得我跟人打架 还让我又被赶出来了一回 |
[16:31] | Admittedly, it didn’t go incredibly well. What are you doing out here anyway? | 我承认 上回情况不太顺利 不过你在这里干什么呢? |
[16:36] | I thought I wouldn’t be bothered | 我来这里就是因为我以为 |
[16:38] | by people asking what I was doing out here! | 不会再有人类来问我 我在这里干什么 |
[16:49] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[16:53] | That’s better, isn’t it? | 好多了 是不是? |
[16:56] | What’s that interesting sculpture, Tontu? | 通图 那个有趣的雕塑是什么? |
[16:59] | That’s my tent. | 那是我的帐篷 |
[17:01] | All right, so I’m not very good at camping. | 好吧 我不擅长野营 |
[17:03] | I’m headed back to town tomorrow anyway. | 反正明天我就回城里 |
[17:05] | I miss houses. | 我想念房子了 |
[17:07] | – What was your house like? – It was a big, yellow house. | 你的旧房子什么样? 是个很大的黄色房子 |
[17:10] | It had a big garden and a duck pond with a duck that I really liked. | 有个很大的花园和一个鸭子池塘 里面还有一只我很喜欢的鸭子 |
[17:14] | That sounds lovely. | 听上去真美 |
[17:16] | I wish I knew a duck that I liked. They all want to peck my fingers. | 我也希望能认识一只喜欢的鸭子 它们都想啄我的手指头 |
[17:20] | I wish I could just go back there. | 真希望我能回到那里去 |
[17:22] | David! | 大卫 |
[17:24] | – Hilda! – We’d better go. | 希尔达 我们得走了 |
[17:27] | Listen. You must be hungry, right? | 听着 你一定很饿 是吧? |
[17:29] | I have more snacks and food back in my tent | 我的帐篷里还有很多零食 |
[17:31] | than a human or nisse could possibly ever eat. | 无论是人类还是尼森精灵都吃不完 |
[17:34] | – We can sneak out and bring you some. – We can? | 我们过会再偷偷地给你送来 行吗? |
[17:36] | Come on, David. | 走吧 大卫 |
[17:40] | Hilda! David! | 希尔达 大卫 |
[17:45] | Oh, there you are! | 您在这儿呢 |
[17:46] | We were just looking for you. | 我们一直都在找您呢 |
[18:30] | – Ah! – Shh! | |
[18:32] | You’re gonna wake everyone! | 你会吵醒大家的 |
[18:34] | This is a bad idea. If we get caught… | 这个主意不好 如果我们被抓了… |
[18:37] | We’ll only get caught if someone hears you worrying about getting caught. | 我们要是被抓 也是因为 |
[18:41] | Come on! | 你一直在说担心会被抓 走吧 |
[19:00] | Are you sure this is the right way? We’ve been walking for ages. | 你确定是这条路吗? 我们都走了好久了 |
[19:04] | Um, I think I’m sort of, mostly, kind of sure-ish? | 我觉得我好像 大概 也许能 确定 |
[19:10] | Look, that’s Tontu’s fire! Obviously. | 看 那是通图的篝火 肯定是 |
[19:14] | I told you I was sure. | 我就说我能确定吧 |
[19:17] | And then I freeze her to the spot. | 然后我就把她定在那里 |
[19:19] | She can’t move. And then along comes… | 她动不了 然后她的妈妈慢慢靠近她 |
[19:22] | David, flashlight. | 大卫 手电筒 |
[19:23] | What? | 什么? |
[19:24] | Just turn it off. | 快把它关掉 |
[19:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:27] | But when Mom turns around, surprise! | 可是当妈妈转过身来 吓一跳吧 |
[19:30] | It’s not her mom at all. | 根本就不是她的妈妈 |
[19:32] | It’s a big pile of boiled eggs! | 而是一大堆煮鸡蛋 |
[19:34] | And she hates boiled eggs. | 她最讨厌煮鸡蛋了 |
[19:35] | And they all crack, and each one has her face inside. | 然后鸡蛋全裂开了 每个蛋里都有她的脸 |
[19:38] | And then suddenly… …she’s an egg. | 然后突然一下 她变成了鸡蛋 |
[19:40] | Frida? | 弗丽达? |
[19:43] | So then, I made his arms turn into a pair of snakes, | 然后 我把他的胳膊变成了两条蛇 |
[19:47] | and he was trying to run away from himself all night. | 他一整晚都想逃离他自己 |
[19:52] | Until, that is, I turned his legs into snakes as well! | 最后 我把他的腿也变成了蛇 |
[20:07] | I can’t believe this. | 我简直不敢相信 |
[20:12] | I knew there was something about Kelly. | 我就知道这个凯莉不对劲 |
[20:14] | She’s a marra! | 她是马拉 |
[20:16] | This isn’t what Frida’s like. | 弗丽达不是这个样子的 |
[20:18] | They must have done something to her. We’ve got to save her. | 她们一定对她做了什么 我们得去救她 |
[20:21] | She doesn’t look like she needs saving to me. | 我觉得她可不需要我们去救呢 |
[20:25] | David? | 大卫? |
[20:27] | David! | 大卫 |
[20:28] | All right, all right. | 好了… |
[20:30] | Listen to this, ladies. | 女士们 听听这个 |
[20:31] | I was nightmaring this girl last night. | 昨晚我让一个女孩做恶梦 |
[20:33] | I started out with a basic turn-around, you know, a lost kind of deal. | 一开始我还是用走丢了这种基本套路 |
[20:36] | So she doesn’t know where she is, and then I freeze her to the spot. | 她不知道自己在哪儿 然后我就把她定在原地了 |
[20:41] | I’m done! | 我不干了 |
[20:42] | Why would you be friends with them? Doesn’t she remember? | 你为什么要和她们当朋友呢? 她不记得了吗? |
[20:47] | Oh, no. I left our flipping flashlight. | 不 我忘了拿我的手电筒了 |
[20:53] | Hilda? | 希尔达? |
[20:54] | The… The… | 那个… |
[20:56] | The Black Hound! | 那个黑猎犬 |
[21:06] | David! | 大卫 |
[21:12] | I should have known you guys would turn up. | 我就知道你们两个会出现的 |
[21:14] | David! Hilda! What are you doing here? | 大卫 希尔达 你们在这儿干嘛呢? |
[21:17] | The Black Hound, it’s coming! | 黑猎犬 它来了 |
[21:20] | We’ve got to run. It was right behind me. It’s… | 我们得快跑 它就在我身后 它… |
[21:29] | Oh, boy, do I have some stories to tell about this kid. | 老天 这个小孩的事我可知道不少 |
[21:34] | He’s the easiest scare I ever had. | 他是我见过的最容易吓唬的人 |
[21:36] | Back off! I don’t know what’s going on, | 走开 我不知道是怎么回事 |
[21:37] | but we’re taking our friend and getting out of here. | 但是我们要把我们的朋友从这里带走 |
[21:40] | Come on, Frida. | 走吧 弗丽达 |
[21:48] | Why don’t you back off? Frida’s hanging out with us right now. | 还是你们走开吧 |
[21:51] | And you know what? She’s having fun. | 弗丽达现在跟我们一起玩呢 知道吗?她玩得很开心 |
[21:54] | In fact, at this rate, she might make a pretty good marra one day. | 事实上 照这样下去 没准哪天她能成为一个出色的马拉呢 |
[21:58] | Frida, I don’t get it. | 弗丽达 我不明白 |
[22:00] | I understand if you don’t want to hang out with me anymore, | 如果你不想再和我一起玩了 我能理解 |
[22:03] | but why would you hang out with them? | 可你为什么想跟她们在一起呢? |
[22:05] | You’re my best friend. | 你是我最好的朋友 |
[22:07] | You always looked out for me when I was scared. | 在我害怕的时候你总是会照顾我 |
[22:11] | But I’m not scared now, especially not scared of you! | 但我现在不害怕了 尤其是我根本就不害怕你 |
[22:18] | What’s scary about a sad bunch of creeps with nothing better to do | 你们有什么可怕的? 不过是一群可悲的怪人 无事可做 |
[22:24] | than sit around being nasty about people behind their back? | 只能坐在一起 |
[22:38] | Uh-oh. | 在别人背后说他们的坏话 |