时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:46] | I pray that was all captured. | 希望都拍下来了 |
[00:52] | Hey, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! | 等等 等等 |
[00:53] | The camera, please wait. Okay. | 拍个照 请等等 好 |
[00:57] | Good. Look around. So beautiful. Yes. | 很好 看向四周 漂亮 好 |
[01:01] | Put your other hand. Yeah! | 另一只手 对 |
[01:04] | – And walk that way. – Stefan. | -朝那边走 -斯特凡 |
[01:07] | Eva. | 伊娃 |
[01:10] | A message for our Führer. | 给元首说句话吧 |
[01:13] | Only that I was right. | 我只想说我是对的 |
[01:35] | Exactly like the one we have in Berlin. | 这个跟我们在柏林的一模一样 |
[01:39] | This must be how they open it | 他们肯定是用这个打开的 |
[01:41] | without all that electrical nonsense. | 不需要像我们要接电 |
[01:44] | The completed puzzle. | 完整的谜题 |
[01:47] | Wunderbar. | 太不可思议了 |
[01:48] | All this time, I was so convinced this was… | 一直以来我都以为这 |
[01:51] | Just another Rosetta Stone. I can’t– I can’t believe it. | 只是另一个罗塞达石 难以置信 |
[01:56] | Well, let’s see who’s home. | 去看看谁在家吧 |
[01:59] | Who’s home? | 谁在家 |
[02:02] | Professor! Open your eyes, professor. | 教授 好好看看 教授 |
[02:05] | Does this temple look abandoned? | 这个神庙像是废弃的吗 |
[02:07] | These curtains, do you suppose they are naturally occurring? | 这些窗帘是天然形成的吗 |
[02:13] | Unlike you, I am not afraid. | 不像你 我可不害怕 |
[02:15] | Whatever God rules this place, I intend to meet him. | 不管这里侍奉什么神 我都要见见 |
[02:20] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[02:23] | Cut the engine Cat. They’ll hear us. | 熄火吧 小凯 他们会听到的 |
[02:26] | You can hear this thing from a mile away. | 一英里外就能听见了 |
[02:28] | Let it get a little closer. | 再开近点 |
[02:32] | Stay sharp, Wasif. | 机灵点 瓦西夫 |
[02:33] | Yes. Sharp. | 好的 机灵点 |
[02:37] | I thought there were going to be Nazis. | 我以为这里有纳粹呢 |
[02:57] | Get on the ground. | 跪下 |
[03:12] | She’s not quite what I expected. | 她跟我想象中的有点不一样 |
[03:18] | Yeah, she’s great. | 是啊 她超棒的 |
[03:22] | Are those mine? | 那些是我的 |
[03:32] | Might I possibly be untied now? | 能把我解开了吗 |
[03:36] | No. | 不行 |
[03:46] | This is my discovery. | 这是我的发现 |
[03:49] | Over here. | 这边 |
[04:02] | Say something. | 说点什么 |
[04:04] | I be-be-beg your pardon? | 什么 |
[04:06] | Introduce us in ancient Egyptian. | 用古埃及语介绍一下我们 |
[04:27] | I don’t have time for this. | 我等不了了 |
[04:28] | Gunter, seize her. Seize her now. | 冈特 把她抓起来 快点 |
[04:31] | Catch her. | 抓住她 |
[05:20] | The language of the Pharaohs hasn’t been spoken for 3000 years. | 法老的语言已经失传三千年了 |
[05:24] | I was right. | 我是对的 |
[05:26] | We have traveled into the past. | 我们回到过去了 |
[05:29] | No. I was right. | 不 我才是对的 |
[05:32] | Beings like her, they created the past. | 过去是像她这样的人创造的 |
[05:39] | Thanks for the help, boys. | 谢谢你们的帮忙 伙计们 |
[05:47] | Care to explain what’s going on? | 能解释一下吗 |
[05:49] | You said there were a whole group of Nazis. | 你说这里有一群纳粹的 |
[05:51] | There were and they left. | 是的 他们走了 |
[05:53] | – With your father. – Exactly. | -跟你父亲一起 -没错 |
[05:56] | I don’t get it. | 不明白 |
[05:57] | They went through that. | 他们从那走了 |
[05:58] | Through that? | 那 |
[05:59] | Then, where did they go? | 那他们去哪了 |
[06:04] | Can you help me please? | 你们能帮我吗 |
[06:05] | Catherine! Are you feeling all right? | 凯瑟琳 你没事吧 |
[06:11] | I feel fine. | 我没事 |
[06:15] | I know this sounds crazy, | 我知道这有点扯 |
[06:16] | and if this doesn’t work, then I will freely admit that I’m crazy. | 如果传送门没开启 那我就承认我疯了 |
[06:19] | But it will work. So, please help me. | 但这会开启的 请帮我一下 |
[06:24] | What can I do? | 我该怎么做 |
[06:25] | Okay, hook those cables up. | 把那些电缆接上 |
[06:31] | There are seven symbols. | 这有七个符号 |
[06:33] | We need to arrange them in correct sequence | 我们得按照正确的顺序排列 |
[06:35] | by sliding that inner ring. | 要滑动那个内环 |
[06:37] | That’ll open this thing. | 这样门就能开启了 |
[06:39] | It looks open to me. | 这不是已经开了吗 |
[06:41] | James! | 詹姆斯 |
[06:45] | You said you would help me. | 你说你帮我的 |
[06:47] | Make him help me. | 让他帮帮我 |
[06:48] | Wasif, please! | 瓦西夫 拜托 |
[06:52] | Humor her. | 迁就她一下 |
[06:53] | Don’t you dare humor me, okay? Please help me. | 你试试看 请帮帮我 |
[06:57] | All right. | 好 |
[07:09] | Okay, James, the one by your left foot, that one there. | 詹姆斯 你左脚边上的那个 |
[07:14] | You need to move that one that looks kinda like a ‘Y’, clockwise. | 把那个像Y的符号顺时针移动 |
[07:20] | Okay, good. | 很好 |
[07:27] | Now what? | 然后呢 |
[07:29] | We need more power. | 我们需要更多的能量 |
[07:30] | Where do we get that? | 从哪弄呢 |
[07:32] | The car engine. They were revving it before. | 车的引擎 他们之前启动引擎来着 |
[07:40] | – Oh, my God, it’s moving. – It’s supposed to do that. | -天啊 它动了 -这是应该的 |
[07:44] | – Think I get it. – We’re looking for… | -我搞定了 -然后找 |
[07:45] | I don’t– I don’t know how to describe it. | 我不知道怎么描述 |
[07:47] | Just keep moving it around. | 继续转吧 |
[07:51] | James, nine o’clock. | 詹姆斯 九点钟 |
[07:55] | Wasif, the one by your right foot. | 瓦西夫 你右脚边的那个 |
[07:58] | Move that clockwise. | 顺时针转 |
[08:03] | At seven o’clock. | 七点钟 |
[08:05] | You need to turn that counter clockwise. | 逆时针转 |
[08:16] | This one, it needs to go all around. | 这个要转一圈 |
[08:18] | James, just… Just keep spinning. | 詹姆斯 继续转就好 |
[08:22] | Wasif, the one with the hourglass. | 瓦西夫 有沙漏的那个 |
[08:27] | This is actually a bit fun. Yes. | 还挺有趣的 |
[08:29] | There’s one more. | 还有一个 |
[08:31] | A pyramid with a circle on top. | 金字塔上面有个圈的 |
[08:36] | Hear that? What is going on? | 听到了吗 什么情况 |
[08:40] | Okay, move out of the way. | 好了 快闪开 |
[08:52] | That’s it! | 好了 |
[08:54] | What the bloody hell is that? | 这是什么鬼东西 |
[09:01] | Come on. Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[09:02] | No. Thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[09:05] | You said you would help me. | 不是说好帮我的吗 |
[09:06] | Yes, but… | 是的 但 |
[09:09] | Just look at it. | 快看看 |
[09:12] | I am looking at it. | 我在看呢 |
[09:14] | James. | 詹姆斯 |
[09:16] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:18] | This is insanity. | 这太扯了 |
[09:23] | My father is on the other side. | 我父亲在另一边呢 |
[09:28] | – The Nazis really took your father through that? – Yes. | -纳粹真的把你父亲带过去了 -是的 |
[09:32] | – Why? – I don’t know. | -为什么 -不知道 |
[09:35] | A weapon, some technology, and maybe… | 为了武器 科技 或许 |
[09:39] | That Brücke? | 那个叫布鲁克的 |
[09:41] | He was so smug. | 特别自以为是 |
[09:43] | He gloated about bringing back something back | 他夸口说要为希特勒和德国 |
[09:45] | for Hitler and for Germany. | 带回来什么东西 |
[09:49] | What say you, Wasif? | 你觉得呢 瓦西夫 |
[09:52] | Goddamn power hungry Nazis! | 渴求能量的纳粹混蛋 |
[09:55] | There’s your answer. | 这就是你要的答案 |
[10:04] | – Once more onto the breach. – Hmm, yeah. | -又要违反规定了 -是啊 |
[10:12] | Oh, come on! | 快点吧 |
[10:16] | That was completely unnecessary. | 有必要吗 |
[10:19] | He wanted to go. | 他都决定要过去了 |
[10:21] | – Whatever happened to “Ladies first”? – Oh, please. | -不是女士优先的吗 -拜托 |
[10:24] | And have you chicken out? | 你退缩了吗 |
[10:26] | I’m insulted. | 别侮辱人 |
[10:28] | You have no idea | 你不知道 |
[10:30] | what’s waiting for us on the other side of this thing. | 另一边有什么东西在等着我们 |
[10:32] | My father is there! | 我父亲在那边 |
[10:33] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:35] | So is Wasif. | 还有瓦西夫 |
[10:38] | James. | 詹姆斯 |
[10:40] | I’m here. | 到 |
[10:48] | That was uh… unexpected. | 这太出人意料了 |
[10:50] | You never know. | 谁知道呢 |
[10:52] | Might not get another chance. | 可能没有下一次了 |
[10:54] | Wh-why would we never get… | 为什么没有下一次 |