时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:42] | Very unexpected. | 真是没想到 |
[00:44] | Tingly. | 好痒 |
[00:55] | Did you guys see those? | 你们看到了吗 |
[00:57] | What the bloody hell was that? | 刚刚那个到底是什么 |
[00:58] | I think they were stars. | 我觉得是星星 |
[01:01] | Do you know where we are? | 你知道我们现在在哪吗 |
[01:04] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[01:06] | Look, this room is Egyptian. | 看 这房间是埃及式的 |
[01:11] | We just need to find our bearings. | 我们找找出路就好 |
[01:14] | Make a– | 做一个 |
[01:17] | What the… | 我的天啊 |
[01:20] | Why didn’t it stay open? | 它为什么不一直开着 |
[01:22] | There is no connection. Nothing. | 连接没有了 一点都没有 |
[01:26] | This seems promising. | 这个看起来有希望 |
[01:31] | Turn it back on, Cat. | 重新启动它 小凯 |
[01:34] | I rather not stay here too long. | 我不想待在这太久 |
[01:36] | Sure. | 好 |
[01:38] | All right. | 好的 |
[01:40] | Okay, one. | 好 一 |
[01:48] | At least getting back will be a little less exhausting. | 至少回去的时候不会那么累 |
[01:51] | Yes. | 是 |
[01:53] | Four. | 四 |
[01:56] | Five. | 五 |
[01:59] | Six. Seven, seven. | 六 七 七 |
[02:02] | Seven. | 七 |
[02:04] | Seven. | 七 |
[02:07] | There’s no seven symbol. | 没有第七个符号 |
[02:09] | What, what does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[02:12] | Uh, the triangle with a dot over it. | 那个三角形 上面有一个点的 |
[02:15] | Yeah, it’s not here. | 这儿没有 |
[02:18] | Maybe, maybe this site has a different seven symbol. | 可能这边是不同的符号 |
[02:22] | So, so all of them were in that Nazi journal,right? | 所有的符号都在那个纳粹的笔记本里 对吧 |
[02:25] | So maybe what we need now will also be in there. | 我们现在需要的可能也在本子里 |
[02:28] | Yes. | 是的 |
[02:29] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[02:33] | The floor is wet. The floor is wet. | 地板是湿的 地板是湿的 |
[02:35] | Okay. Thank you. It’s good to know. | 好 谢谢你 知道这点真好 |
[02:40] | You’re both are being very helpful. | 你们两个真是帮了大忙 |
[02:41] | James, please calm down. | 詹姆斯 冷静一点 |
[02:43] | Calm down? | 冷静 |
[02:46] | You could have landed us all on Mars. | 你可能把我们都带到了火星上 |
[02:48] | Excuse me. | 快来看 |
[02:58] | I do not believe this is Mars. | 我觉得这不是火星 |
[03:01] | What do I know? | 但这是哪呢 |
[03:02] | I’ve never been. | 我没来过这 |
[03:06] | Wherever we are, let’s treat it like hostile territory. | 不管我们在哪 我们都把它当成敌方领地 |
[03:11] | – Wasif. – Huh. | -瓦西夫 -嗯 |
[03:12] | Join me on a sweep. | 和我一起去巡视一下 |
[03:14] | Cat, stay put. | 小凯 待着别动 |
[03:15] | You wish. | 我才不要 |
[03:43] | Anything? | 找到什么了吗 |
[03:44] | No. Nothing yet. | 还没有 |
[03:57] | Cat? | 小凯 |
[04:09] | Do you have any idea what kind of danger you’ve put us in? | 你知道你让我们陷入了什么样的危险吗 |
[04:12] | How was I supposed to know the sequence here would be different? | 我怎么知道这边的符号排列不一样 |
[04:15] | It’s not my journal. | 这又不是我的日记 |
[04:16] | You didn’t think to check before dragging us along — | 你在把我们拖下水之前都没想过看一下 |
[04:19] | What? | 干什么 |
[04:21] | Any clue? | 有线索了吗 |
[04:23] | Footprints and a dead Nazi. | 脚印和一个死了的纳粹 |
[04:25] | You? | 你呢 |
[04:29] | I found another bucket. | 我又找到一个桶 |
[04:31] | Wasif, I swear — | 瓦西夫 我发誓 |
[04:33] | Come on, let’s go. | 好了 我们走 |
[04:35] | Cat, wait. | 小凯 等等 |
[04:38] | Cat, wait. | 小凯 等等 |
[04:39] | We’ve not secured this… | 我们还没检查过这里 |
[04:42] | Do you even know how to use that thing | 你到底会不会用那个东西 |
[04:44] | Other than clobbering people over the head with it? | 除了拿它往别人头上砸 |
[04:46] | I learned to shoot when I was 15 years old. | 我15岁就学会开抢了 |
[04:49] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[04:51] | When was the last time you fired it? | 你上一次开枪是什么时候 |
[04:57] | Just don’t be a hero. | 别逞英雄 |
[04:58] | Only if I have to save you. | 除非需要我去救你 |
[05:15] | Here we go. | 这就开始了 |
[05:19] | Wasif, you about mate? | 瓦西夫 兄弟你在哪 |
[05:21] | Can’t seem to find you. | 找不到你了 |
[05:23] | Just follow the sound of my voice. | 跟着我的声音过来找我 |
[05:26] | James. | 詹姆斯 |
[05:29] | Over here. | 在这边 |
[06:29] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[07:30] | Thank you, Wasif. Great shot. | 谢谢 瓦西夫 好枪法 |
[07:33] | I got her. | 我打败她了 |
[07:35] | How? | 怎么办到的 |
[07:36] | Hit her with this. | 用这个打她 |
[07:38] | Hold on to it. | 继续拿着 |
[07:40] | What was that? | 刚刚那是谁 |
[07:42] | No women back home can fight like that. | 我们那边没有这么能打的女人 |
[07:45] | No man, either. | 男人也没有 |
[07:51] | You… | 你 |
[07:53] | You had to be a hero. | 你非要逞英雄 |
[07:55] | You needed saving. | 你需要帮助 |
[07:57] | Okay, what was that? | 你刚刚又在干什么 |
[07:59] | I’m over here. Listen to the sound of my voice. | 我在这 顺着我的声音过来 |
[08:02] | It’s called strategy. | 这叫策略 |
[08:04] | Strategy, is it? | 策略 |
[08:05] | Is that, is that what you call it? | 你管这个叫策略 |
[08:07] | Because from what I saw it was, like… | 在我看来这就像是 |
[08:20] | He looks so human. | 他看着像是人类 |
[08:26] | Well, he’s no threat at least. | 至少他威胁不到我们 |
[08:31] | Figure out what he’s on about, Cat. | 去问问他要干什么 小凯 |
[08:34] | Hi. Hello. | 你好 |
[08:36] | Just what are you trying to tell us? | 你想要告诉我们什么 |
[08:45] | What? | 什么 |
[08:47] | Do you have any idea what he’s yammering about? | 你知道他在说什么吗 |
[08:49] | I think he wants us to follow him. | 我觉得他想让我们跟着他 |
[08:51] | It almost sounds like the old– | 听起来像古老的 |
[08:53] | Wasif, just give me a second. | 瓦西夫 给我点时间 |
[09:00] | What are you trying to say? | 你想说什么 |
[09:10] | Maybe the kid knows something. | 这孩子可能知道些什么 |
[09:12] | About the dead Nazi. | 关于那个死了的纳粹 |
[09:14] | About the woman we just fought. | 刚刚和我们打架的女人 |
[09:17] | About what happened to your father. | 还有你父亲到底怎么样了 |
[09:18] | What about my father? | 我父亲怎么了 |
[09:19] | Cat, your father’s an old man. | 小凯 你父亲年纪大了 |
[09:24] | We really ought to consider the possi– | 我们应该考虑到 可能 |
[09:37] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[09:41] | Here we go again. | 又来了 |
[09:42] | We need to go. | 我们得走了 |
[09:43] | Now. | 马上就走 |
[09:47] | What the bloody hell is wrong with you? | 你到底怎么了 |
[09:49] | Wasif, help me. | 瓦西夫 帮我一下 |
[09:53] | Thank us later. | 等下再谢我们 |