时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | They’ve returned to Aset’s temple. | 他们回了阿赛德的寺庙 |
[00:08] | So we’ll go in in two teams. | 我们分两路 |
[00:10] | One creates a diversion, | 一队引开他们 |
[00:11] | while the other rescues the professor. | 一队去救教授 |
[00:13] | Then we stay here for the rest of our lives. | 然后就可以在这度过余生了 |
[00:17] | Kasuf. | 卡素夫 |
[00:24] | It’s just us. | 这里只有我们 |
[01:04] | You will be filming this way? | 你这么拍吗 |
[01:06] | The scenery must not outshine me. | 正光要打给我 |
[01:09] | How could it? | 怎么会呢 |
[01:43] | W-what is she saying? | 她说什么 |
[01:47] | I believe that she is excited to be in your film. | 她很开心能被你拍进电影 |
[01:51] | Ah, as well as she should be. | 那是应该的 |
[01:54] | Don’t tell her that. Tell her anything else. | 别跟她说 说点别的 |
[02:20] | Wasif and I will return to camp, | 瓦西夫和我回营地 |
[02:22] | enlist more vilagers to scout the temple and, | 在招些村民去侦察寺庙 |
[02:24] | see if we can find a better point of entry. | 看看我们能不能找到更好的入口 |
[02:26] | We could go with you. | 我们可以和你一起去 |
[02:28] | I’ve been in caves before, James, | 我去过洞穴 詹姆斯 |
[02:31] | crossed deserts too. | 还穿过沙漠 |
[02:32] | Just make it back safely. | 安全回来 |
[02:34] | And I promise to stop being so nervous. | 我保证不会再紧张了 |
[02:36] | If you say so. | 明白 |
[02:38] | Yes, yes yes. | 好了 |
[02:41] | She knows. | 她知道了 |
[02:43] | Do not be a hero, Catherine. | 别逞强 凯瑟琳 |
[02:46] | Come on. Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[02:48] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[02:56] | Catherine. | 凯瑟琳 |
[03:16] | Catherine. Where are you? | 凯瑟琳 你在哪 |
[03:19] | Langford. Come. | 兰福德 过来 |
[03:36] | Na-nay. | 不不 |
[03:46] | – Nagada? – Nagada. | -涅伽达 -涅伽达 |
[04:13] | Kasuf… | 卡素夫 |
[04:54] | – Slaves. – Slaves? | -奴隶 -奴隶 |
[05:29] | Nevermind, Kasuf. | 没事的 卡素夫 |
[05:31] | We have to keep going. | 我们得继续走了 |
[05:59] | These stones they mine, | 他们挖的石头 |
[06:01] | allow Ra absolute power in the stars. | 赋予拉绝对的力量 |
[06:05] | And all who stand against him, are punished in white fire. | 所有反抗他的人都会被白火惩罚 |
[06:15] | What will happen when we get home? | 我们回家后会怎么样 |
[06:20] | – With me and Cat, I– – No, the portal. | -我和小凯 我 -不 我是说传送门 |
[06:23] | It’s far too dangerous for our uncertain one. | 对我们不确定的来说太危险了 |
[06:28] | If it were up to me, | 要我说 |
[06:30] | nobody would ever go through the blasted thing again. | 没人会再穿过那个被诅咒的东西了 |
[06:33] | But it won’t be up to you. | 但你做不了主 |
[06:37] | And they won’t keep quiet. | 他们也不会闭嘴的 |
[06:40] | Why does he keep taking your hand? | 他为什么一直牵着你手 |
[06:44] | Local custom. | 本地风俗 |
[06:47] | I believe? I don’t know. | 可能吧 我不知道 |
[06:51] | Nobody’s ever tried to take my hand. | 没人牵我的手呢 |
[06:58] | Right. We best be going. | 好了 我们赶紧走吧 |
[07:16] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[07:30] | I’ve seen these before. | 我见过这些 |
[07:33] | Kasuf, I could kiss you. | 卡素夫 我真想亲你 |
[07:40] | The completed sequence. | 完整序列 |
[07:45] | Yeah, this is what I needed. | 嗯 我正需要这个 |
[08:15] | What do you say, Kasuf? Will this take us home? | 卡素夫 你觉得这能让我们回家吗 |
[08:20] | Come on, let’s go. | 来 走吧 |
[08:24] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[08:26] | If Brücke didn’t have these in his journal, | 如果布鲁克的笔记里没有这些 |
[08:28] | then he’ll need to come here before he leaves. | 他走前肯定会来这的 |
[08:36] | I really hate to do this. | 我真的不想这样 |
[08:41] | Na-nay, na-nay. Na-nay. | 不行 不行 |
[08:56] | Okay. | 好了 |
[09:05] | Kasuf! | 卡素夫 |
[09:43] | – He says that– – Yeah, I got it. | -他说 -我听到了 |
[09:52] | I’ve been thinking | 我一直在想 |
[09:54] | about what you said back in Cairo. | 你在开罗说的话 |
[09:57] | Yes, you should give up playing dominos? | 你应该放弃玩多米诺骨牌吗 |
[10:04] | That love occurs when you least expect it. | 爱情总在最不经意间出现 |
[10:09] | Now? | 现在说这个 |
[10:12] | You want to debate this now? | 你想现在跟我辩这个 |
[10:13] | No, not debate. | 不是辩 |
[10:15] | Trust me, love has a way of sneaking up on you. | 相信我 爱情总是偷偷地找上你 |
[10:19] | James. | 詹姆斯 |
[10:21] | I got it. | 我拿到了 |
[10:24] | We can go home. | 我们可以回家了 |
[10:26] | You found it? The seventh symbol. Incredible. | 你找到第七个符号了 太棒了 |
[10:29] | And I destroyed the only carving. | 我毁了唯一的壁画 |
[10:31] | That son of a bitch is never getting out of here. | 那个混蛋永远离不开这里了 |
[10:34] | Well done. | 太棒了 |
[10:39] | Unless Aset opens the gate for him. | 除非阿赛德帮他开门 |
[10:43] | – Damnit! – Damnit! | -可恶 -可恶 |
[10:44] | We need to act now. | 我们现在得行动了 |
[10:45] | Now? The plan. | 现在 计划呢 |
[10:48] | The diversion? | 调虎离山 |
[10:50] | We haven’t, um… | 我们还没 |
[10:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:57] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[10:58] | Go then. | 那就走啊 |
[11:02] | Now, what shall be done with you? | 该拿你怎么办呢 |
[11:05] | Your translation work has been excellent. | 你的翻译非常棒 |
[11:07] | Better than expected. | 出人意料 |
[11:09] | Perhaps, therein lies the answer. | 也许这就是答案 |
[11:12] | Why not remain here, doing what you love? | 为何不留在这 研究你的挚爱 |
[11:14] | A bridge between our two worlds. | 做两个世界的桥梁 |
[11:19] | Oh, don’t thank me. | 别谢我 |
[11:20] | Tell her. | 告诉她吧 |
[11:42] | That didn’t go over so well. | 感觉谈得不是很好啊 |
[11:45] | What did you tell her? | 你跟她说什么了 |
[11:50] | Catherine’s hairpin? Where did you get this? | 凯瑟琳的发夹 你从哪拿到的 |
[11:52] | How is this here? | 这怎么会在这 |
[11:55] | Enough! | 够了 |
[11:59] | What are you doing? | 你们干什么 |
[12:00] | He’s mine! | 他是我的 |
[12:05] | You should’ve studied languages. | 你该学学语言的 |
[12:08] | They certainly do come in handy. | 真的很实用 |
[12:10] | What did you tell her? | 你跟她说什么了 |
[12:12] | Catherine is here, and I doubt she came alone, | 凯瑟琳来这了 她应该不是一个人来的 |
[12:14] | you Nazi son of a bitch. | 你个纳粹混蛋 |
[12:27] | You turned your back on humanity. | 你不顾人道主义 |
[12:30] | You’re no god. | 你不是神 |
[12:31] | You’re not even a man. | 连人都不是 |
[12:33] | Well played, professor. | 干得漂亮 教授 |
[12:35] | You’ve grown a nice little spine for yourself, huh? | 有点种了啊 |
[12:39] | Unfortunately, it ends now. | 很不幸 这一切要结束了 |
[12:41] | You have to die. | 你必须得死 |