时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | ♪More♪ | ♪请赐予我♪ |
[00:07] | ♪Give me more♪ | ♪更多♪ |
[00:08] | ♪Give me more♪ | ♪更多♪ |
[00:11] | ♪If I had a heart I could love you♪ | ♪我若有心就会爱你♪ |
[00:17] | ♪If I had a voice I would sing♪ | ♪我若有声便会高歌♪ |
[00:22] | ♪After the night when I wake up♪ | ♪沉沉黑夜我将苏醒♪ |
[00:28] | ♪I’ll see what tomorrow brings♪ | ♪敢问明日将奈我何♪ |
[00:34] | ♪I… I… I…♪ | ♪我…我…我…♪ |
[00:40] | ♪If I had a voice I would sing♪ | ♪我若有声就会歌唱♪ |
[01:47] | Hello! | 你好 |
[01:55] | You are Ragnar Lothbrok’s son, | 你是拉格纳·罗斯布洛克的儿子 |
[01:57] | Bjorn. | 比约恩 |
[01:59] | I remember you from the thing. | 我记得在”那个”上见过你 |
[02:02] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[02:03] | Where is your father? | 你的父亲呢 |
[02:05] | Bjorn? Who are you talking to? | 比约恩 你在和谁说话 |
[02:10] | I was just asking your son | 我在问你儿子 |
[02:12] | where Ragnar Lothbrok might be? | 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克可能去哪了 |
[02:15] | He’s gone fishing. | 他去捕鱼了 |
[02:17] | Oh! Fishing. | 哦 捕鱼啊 |
[02:20] | He’s gone fishing. | 去捕鱼了啊 |
[02:22] | Yes, fishing. | 没错 去捕鱼了 |
[02:28] | When will he return? | 他什么时候回来 |
[02:32] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[02:35] | In which case I must take someone back as surety, | 这样的话我得带一个人回去做担保 |
[02:39] | just in case. | 只是以防万一 |
[02:44] | In case…? | 什么万一 |
[02:45] | In case your husband has not gone fishing! | 万一你丈夫没去捕鱼 |
[03:01] | You! Come! | 你 过来 |
[03:05] | Come! | 快过来 |
[03:15] | You have to come with me. | 你得跟我走 |
[03:18] | If you don’t obey this order, | 你要是违抗命令 |
[03:20] | the Earl will never give you an arm-ring! | 伯爵永远不会给你臂环的 |
[03:26] | I’ll come. | 我跟你走 |
[03:29] | Good. | 很好 |
[03:30] | Then let’s be on our way. | 那我们上路吧 |
[03:33] | What are you doing? Where are you taking my son? | 你在干什么 你要把我儿子带到哪里 |
[03:36] | He’ll be quite safe, woman. | 他会很安全的 女人 |
[03:42] | I bid you all a good day. | 祝你们今日顺利 |
[03:58] | We did it, brother. | 我们成功了 兄弟 |
[04:03] | Yes, brother, we did. | 是啊 兄弟 成功了 |
[04:07] | Let’s just hope the Earl sees it that way. | 希望伯爵也这么想 |
[04:12] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:29] | What is your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[04:32] | Athelstan. | 阿特尔斯坦 |
[04:34] | I am Ragnar Lothbrok. | 我叫拉格纳·罗斯布洛克 |
[04:41] | What was that place called? | 那地方叫什么 |
[04:46] | Lindisfarne. | 林第斯法恩岛 |
[04:47] | England? | 属于英格兰吗 |
[04:50] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:54] | It was foretold that divine punishment | 有预言说 被神明选择的人 |
[04:57] | would fall upon God’s chosen people for all our grievous sins. | 会因恶劣的罪行受到神圣的惩罚 |
[05:03] | And so it has happened. | 这真的发生了 |
[05:06] | And that is why I am here. | 所以我还活着 |
[05:11] | No. | 不对 |
[05:12] | You are here because I spared your life. | 你还活着是因为我保住了你的小命 |
[05:18] | Why did you spare my life? | 你为什么不杀我 |
[05:27] | I don’t know yet. | 我还不知道 |
[06:19] | Ragnar Lothbrok! | 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克 |
[06:22] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[06:25] | Brother Cenwulf here, beside me. | 这位坐在我旁边的凯沃尔夫兄 |
[06:27] | I think he’s dead. | 我觉得他死了 |
[06:40] | You’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[06:42] | Leif. | 里弗 |
[07:13] | May God rest your soul, brother Cenwulf. | 愿上帝使你的灵魂安息 凯沃尔夫兄 |
[07:17] | In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen. | 奉圣父 圣子与圣灵之名 阿门 |
[08:27] | We’ll drink well tonight, my friend. | 我们今晚将开怀痛饮 朋友 |
[08:36] | Erik! | 埃里克 |
[08:38] | Oh, thank the gods! | 感谢众神 |
[08:39] | And not alone! Look! | 我不是一个人 看 |
[08:41] | We’ve brought slaves to sell. | 我们带来了出售的奴隶 |
[08:43] | But there’s more, woman. | 还不止这些 姑娘 |
[08:45] | More things of gold and silver | 还有你我 甚至所有卡特加特海峡人 |
[08:47] | than you and I have ever seen before, | 都从未见过的 |
[08:50] | nor anyone else here in Kattegat. | 比金银更值钱的宝贝 |
[08:59] | Ragnar Lothbrok, welcome back. | 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克 欢迎归来 |
[09:03] | We know you sailed west across the open ocean | 我们知道你向西边的大海航行 |
[09:07] | and found land and plunder, | 找到土地 劫掠财物 |
[09:09] | as you promised. | 正如你允诺的那样 |
[09:11] | So let no man say any more that it is not possible, | 所以人们再也不能说这一切不可能 |
[09:15] | and we salute and praise you. | 我们赞颂你 向你致敬 |
[09:41] | Knut. You’re too late. | 克努特 你太晚了 |
[09:45] | You missed the boat. | 你错过了船 |
[09:49] | I came to tell you | 我过来告诉你 |
[09:50] | that Earl Haraldson summons you | 哈拉德森伯爵召见你 |
[09:51] | to attend him in the great hall. | 去大会堂里参加仪式 |
[09:57] | It will be a pleasure. | 我倍感荣幸 |
[10:00] | Well done, Ragnar! | 干得好 拉格纳 |
[10:02] | Are you coming, Knut? | 你来吗 克努特 |
[10:35] | My lord, | 领主大人 |
[10:38] | it was easy to take all of these things. | 要拿走这些东西很简单 |
[10:42] | The priests in their temple, | 教堂里的神父们 |
[10:44] | they had no weapons. | 他们手无寸铁 |
[10:46] | They were like babies. | 他们像婴儿一样软弱 |
[10:51] | Here is one of their priests. | 这是其中一位神父 |
[10:53] | We captured several of them to sell for slaves. | 我们俘虏了一些神父 卖为奴隶 |
[11:00] | It must be true | 这肯定是事实 |
[11:01] | that there are many more such holy places in England | 在英国和西方的其他土地上 |
[11:06] | and other lands to the west | 还有更多像这样的圣殿 |
[11:08] | likewise filled with such treasure, | 同样装满了这些珍宝 |
[11:14] | and to sail there will benefit us all. | 航行到那里能造福我们大家 |
[11:27] | How did you find this place of great riches | 当所有的前人都失败之后 |
[11:31] | when all before you had failed? | 你怎么会找到这片富饶的土地 |
[11:35] | My lord, | 领主大人 |
[11:38] | we were more fortunate than others. | 我们比其他人更幸运 |
[11:43] | We had Thor on our side. | 雷神与我们同在 |
[11:45] | Thor. Thor. Thor. | 雷神 雷神 雷神 |
[11:52] | Yes. | 没错 |
[11:55] | Then you were indeed fortunate. | 那你确实很幸运 |
[11:57] | But you understand that all this belongs to me, | 但你知道所有珍宝都属于我吧 |
[12:02] | by right. | 公正地说 |
[12:05] | My lord, me and Floki paid for the boat. | 领主大人 我和弗洛基买下了船 |
[12:09] | Surely we are entitled to… some reward, | 我们当然有资格得到…一些珍宝吧 |
[12:13] | and my crew. | 我的船员也一样 |
[12:14] | You want me to pay you when you took these things | 你从如婴儿般软弱的人们那拿走这些东西 |
[12:19] | as easily as from babies? | 还想让我给你报酬吗 |
[12:38] | Here’s what I’ve decided to do. | 我决定接下来这样做 |
[12:40] | Each one of you can take one thing from this haul. | 你们每个参与航行的人可以从这里拿走一件东西 |
[12:47] | One? | 一件东西吗 |
[12:48] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:48] | And you’ll still be richer than you were before. | 你们还是能比之前更富裕 |
[12:55] | Now, all the world can see | 现在 所有人都能看到 |
[12:58] | how magnanimous and generous is your lord, | 你们的领主大人是多么宽宏大量 |
[13:03] | especially since you disobeyed me. | 尤其是在你违抗我之后 |
[13:08] | So, Ragnar Lothbrok, | 那么 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克 |
[13:13] | what will you choose? | 你会选择什么 |
[13:52] | I will take the priest for my slave. | 我要那位神父 作我的奴隶 |
[13:59] | The priest? | 那位神父吗 |
[14:14] | Granted. | 我同意 |
[14:24] | Why did you do that? | 你为何这样做 |
[14:26] | Why did you give everything away so easily? | 你为何轻易地抛弃了所有东西 |
[14:29] | We wasted our time. | 我们浪费了时间 |
[14:32] | I never should have believed in you. | 我压根就不应该相信你 |
[14:35] | He was looking for an excuse to kill us. | 他想找个理由杀了我们 |
[14:37] | Why would we go to Valhalla | 在如此悲惨无意义的死亡之后 |
[14:39] | after such miserable and pointless deaths? | 我们为何还要去瓦尔哈拉殿堂 |
[14:43] | Brother, believe me, | 兄弟 相信我 |
[14:47] | this is not the end, it’s just the beginning. | 一切仍未结束 这只是开始 |
[15:02] | Well… | 那么… |
[15:04] | At least we didn’t give everything away so easily. | 至少我们没轻易的放弃所有东西 |
[15:08] | That’s your one thing? | 这是你选的东西吗 |
[15:11] | How should he ever find out? | 他不会发现的 |
[15:15] | You idiot! | 你个傻子 |
[15:17] | Would Odin expect us to do anything so stupid? | 奥丁神会希望我们做这么傻的事吗 |
[15:22] | You have your odin and I have mine. | 你有你的奥丁神 我有我的 |
[15:27] | Why don’t you go get drunk | 你怎么不去喝个酩酊大醉 |
[15:29] | spend all this on whores. | 然后把这些都花在嫖妓上 |
[15:32] | Make sure the Earl really finds out | 来确保伯爵知道 |
[15:34] | that you stole from him. | 你偷了他的东西 |
[16:37] | What a hoard is this! | 宝贝真多啊 |
[16:40] | What a hoard it is. | 的确很多 |
[16:43] | See what you’ve done, my lord? | 看到你所做的一切了吗 我的领主 |
[16:46] | Never doubt your power. | 永远不要怀疑你的权威 |
[16:50] | With just a few words | 区区几句话 |
[16:50] | you stripped Ragnar Lothbrok of all his treasure. | 你就剥夺了拉格纳·罗斯布洛克所有财富 |
[16:56] | He’s nothing to you | 他对你来说什么也不是 |
[16:58] | and you are all power | 你才是掌权者 |
[17:01] | all authority. | 至高无上 |
[17:07] | You can have whatever you want. | 你想要什么都行 |
[18:23] | They told me you’d come home! | 他们跟我说你会回来的 |
[18:25] | Father! You’re home! | 父亲 你回来了 |
[18:29] | Little man… | 小伙子 |
[18:30] | Did you reach the west? | 你去到西方了吗 |
[18:46] | Where’s all the treasure you promised? | 你承诺过的那些财宝呢 |
[18:49] | The Earl took it all for himself. | 全都被伯爵拿走了 |
[18:53] | But I found it, and it filled the boat. | 但那是我找到了宝藏 我也装了一船宝贝回来 |
[19:00] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[19:02] | You ought to believe me. | 你该相信我 |
[19:04] | This is a priest from the temple to prove it. | 这是寺里的神父 他能证明这一切 |
[19:08] | Priest! This is my family. | 神父 这是我的家人 |
[19:12] | His name is Athelstan. | 他叫艾塞斯坦 |
[19:14] | Although he’s a foreigner, he speaks our language | 尽管他是外邦人 但他会说我们的语言 |
[19:18] | don’t you? | 是吧 |
[19:20] | A little, yes. | 会说一点 |
[19:25] | What is wrong with your head? | 你的头上怎么了 |
[19:29] | When we become monks, they cut our hair. | 我们成为僧侣的时候剃光了头发 |
[19:32] | It marks us out. | 这是我们的标记 |
[19:33] | If you’re a priest, which God do you like best? | 你是一位神父 你最喜欢哪个神 |
[19:37] | There is only one God. | 世上就只有一个神 |
[19:43] | Here, you can touch him. | 拿着 你们可以摸摸他 |
[19:47] | Are we keeping him? | 我们要留下他吗 |
[19:49] | Hello. | 你好 |
[19:51] | I’ve missed your smell and your body. | 我想念你的味道 想念你的身体 |
[20:04] | Why do you wear this? | 你为什么穿这个 |
[20:06] | All monks do. | 所有的僧人都穿 |
[20:13] | Look at his feet. | 看他的脚 |
[20:49] | Athelstan. | 艾塞斯坦 |
[20:53] | Athelstan, we want to ask you something. | 艾塞斯坦 我们想问你件事 |
[21:01] | Come and join us, priest. | 跟我们一起尽享欢愉吧 神父 |
[21:05] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[21:09] | Don’t you want to? | 你不想爽一下吗 |
[21:13] | You’ll enjoy it. | 你会很享受的 |
[21:14] | I am a monk. | 我是一名僧人 |
[21:17] | I have taken vows of celibacy. | 我发过誓要禁欲的 |
[21:20] | I cannot touch a woman. | 我不能碰女人 |
[21:24] | I never have. | 我从没碰过 |
[21:40] | Wouldn’t you like to? | 你不想试试吗 |
[21:48] | It would be a sin. | 那是有罪的 |
[21:50] | Who would know? | 谁会知道呢 |
[21:54] | God would know. | 上帝会知道的 |
[21:56] | What if he looked the other way? | 如果他恰巧没看见呢 |
[22:10] | Go to sleep then… with your God. | 那你和你的上帝…睡去吧 |
[23:23] | Is this what you wanted? There are so many… | 你想要这个吗 这有好多… |
[23:44] | Bjorn, where are you going? | 比约恩 你在干什么 |
[24:24] | Time for breakfast. | 去吃早饭去 |
[24:45] | What age are you, boy? | 你多大了 孩子 |
[24:47] | Thirteen. | 十三岁 |
[24:49] | Thirteen. | 十三岁 |
[24:51] | The age my boy would have been. | 我儿子如果健在也该有这么大了 |
[24:56] | The men will soon be going on the summer raids | 那些男人们很快就要去进行夏天劫掠了 |
[24:59] | Are you looking forward to joining them? | 你想去吗 |
[25:01] | I dream of it. | 我做梦都想 |
[25:03] | I’m already a good fighter | 我已经是一个优秀的斗士了 |
[25:05] | like my father was. | 就像我爸爸一样 |
[25:07] | That’s why I chose you | 所以我才选你 |
[25:09] | because you’re broad and strong. | 你肩宽体强 |
[25:20] | That’s deep enough. | 够深了 |
[25:25] | Come. | 过来 |
[25:48] | Why are you burying all this treasure? | 你为什么把这些财宝都埋了 |
[25:52] | Don’t you know anything, boy? | 你什么都不知道吗 孩子 |
[25:54] | Odin promises that a man will have the use | 奥丁神保证人死后 |
[25:56] | of everything he has hoarded up after he is dead | 可以在死去并于瓦尔哈拉殿堂复活之后 |
[25:59] | and wakes up again in Valhalla. | 使用他累积的所有财富 |
[26:02] | But the hoard needs protection, | 但是宝藏需要保卫 |
[26:05] | somebody to look after it… | 需要有人来照看 |
[26:08] | In this life… and the next. | 这一世 和下一世 |
[26:18] | You’ve already seen enough of this life, boy. | 这一世你已经看够了 孩子 |
[27:09] | No more. | 不能再喝了 |
[27:12] | We don’t like those in our house to go hungry or thirsty. | 我们不喜欢让在我们家的人饿着或渴着 |
[27:25] | I am very curious about England. | 我对英格兰很好奇 |
[27:29] | Does it have one king | 有没有一个国王 |
[27:30] | who rules over the whole country? | 统治整个国家 |
[27:39] | There are four kingdoms | 有四个国王 |
[27:43] | with four kings. | 统治四个王国 |
[27:46] | You landed in the kingdom of Northumbria. | 你们登陆的是诺森布里亚王国 |
[27:50] | The king of Northumbria is called Aelle. | 诺森布里亚的国王叫埃勒 |
[27:56] | He is a great king. | 他是一个很伟大的国王 |
[27:59] | A powerful king. | 非常强大 |
[28:01] | Then why did his men not protect your temple? | 那他的人为什么不保护你们的寺院 |
[28:06] | Before you came, | 你们去之前 |
[28:08] | we had no need to protect our monastery. | 我们的修道院根本不需要被保护 |
[28:11] | We lived in peace. | 我们那里很和平 |
[28:14] | Everyone respected it as a place of God. | 人人都尊它为上帝之所 |
[28:21] | Why does your God need silver and gold, hmm? | 你们的上帝为什么需要银器和金器 |
[28:27] | He must be greedy… | 他一定很贪婪 |
[28:31] | Like Loki! | 跟洛基一样 |
[28:34] | We have greedy gods too. | 我们也有贪婪的神明 |
[28:37] | My God is not greedy. | 我的上帝不贪婪 |
[28:42] | His kingdom is not of this world. | 他的王国不属于这个世界 |
[28:45] | Then why is his kingdom so full of treasure? | 那为什么他的王国里满是财富 |
[28:48] | Christian people give away their riches | 基督教众将他们的财富 |
[28:53] | to the churches and monasteries | 送给教堂和修道院 |
[28:56] | in order to save their souls. | 以救赎他们的灵魂 |
[29:00] | What are their souls? | 他们的灵魂是什么 |
[29:11] | I want to learn some of your language. | 我想学一些你们的语言 |
[29:15] | Will you teach me, priest? | 你愿意教我吗 神父 |
[30:50] | You. Come. | 你 过来 |
[30:58] | Ragnar Lothbrok. | 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克 |
[31:00] | My lord. | 领主大人 |
[31:02] | And how do you find your new slave? | 你认为你的新奴隶怎么样 |
[31:06] | I find him very useful, as you will discover. | 我认为他很有用处 您也会发现的 |
[31:12] | So what do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[31:14] | I want to sail west again. | 我想再次西航 |
[31:16] | I have spoken at great lengths | 我和我的基督奴隶 |
[31:18] | with my Christian slave. | 细致地聊过 |
[31:20] | He is not a stupid person, | 他并不愚蠢 |
[31:23] | however stupid his God is. | 尽管他的上帝愚蠢之极 |
[31:25] | He has traveled a great deal, | 他曾周游列国 |
[31:27] | and he has told me that there are many countries to the west. | 他告诉我西边还有很多国家 |
[31:31] | He has also told me about his England, | 他还跟我说了他的国家英格兰 |
[31:34] | about his kings and his customs. | 说了他的国王和他的习惯 |
[31:39] | And what are we to do with his customs? | 他的习惯与我们何干 |
[31:42] | He has informed me of a large town, | 他告诉了我一个大镇子 |
[31:44] | near to the temple that we raided before. | 就在我们之前掠夺的那个寺院附近 |
[31:47] | And in this town there are other temples, | 那个镇上还有别的寺庙 |
[31:49] | and surely other riches. | 那必定有别的财富 |
[31:53] | No! I was lying! There’s nothing there! | 没有 我撒谎了 那边什么也没有 |
[31:57] | You see? | 您看到了吗 |
[31:59] | This town is clearly worth a visit. | 这个镇子显然值得拜访 |
[32:04] | Give us back our boat. | 将船还给我们 |
[32:06] | Let us go there and find out. | 让我们去探个究竟 |
[32:08] | What do you have to lose? | 这样您也没有损失 |
[32:10] | Any plunder we take will be yours to do with as you please. | 我们得到的战利品将随您所愿任您处理 |
[32:14] | I could go there myself. | 我完全可以自己去 |
[32:16] | Yes, you could, my lord, | 对 您是可以 大人 |
[32:18] | but why put yourself in danger? | 但是为什么要将您自己置于险境呢 |
[32:22] | Why not leave it to someone who has more… | 为什么不交给对这趟旅程更加… |
[32:24] | experience of this journey, | 有经验的人 |
[32:28] | and someone who is more expendable? | 更加可牺牲的人呢 |
[32:46] | Very well. | 很好 |
[32:48] | I sanction this raid… on one condition: | 我批准这次袭击 但有一个条件 |
[32:53] | a warrior I trust goes with you. | 我信任的一个勇士要跟着你 |
[32:55] | Knut. | 克努特 |
[32:58] | You will go with him for my sake. | 你将代表我的利益 随他出行 |
[33:01] | Trust me, lord. | 相信我 大人 |
[33:03] | I will take very close care of your interests. | 我会非常密切地注意您的利益 |
[33:09] | O lord, forgive me for what I have done. | 主 原谅我犯下的大错 |
[33:12] | You will not regret this. | 您不会后悔这个决定的 |
[33:25] | He’s found a new way to navigate the sea. | 他发现了航海的新办法 |
[33:30] | Find out what it is. | 查出来是什么办法 |
[34:05] | Run away if you want. | 想跑就跑吧 |
[34:36] | I have the Earl’s permission to sail back to England. | 我已得到伯爵的允许返回英格兰 |
[34:38] | I want to leave as soon as possible. | 我想尽快出发 |
[34:45] | How soon is that? | 多快 |
[34:47] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[34:56] | We all wish you success. | 我们都祝你成功 |
[34:59] | We will sacrifice to Odin. | 我们会祭献奥丁神 |
[35:05] | Are you not coming? | 你不去吗 |
[35:08] | What? | 什么 |
[35:12] | I want you to come with me. | 你希望你跟我一起去 |
[35:17] | But the farm, the children. | 但农场和孩子怎么办 |
[35:20] | Bjorn is still too young, | 尽管比约恩能帮农场干活了 |
[35:23] | although he can help on the farm. | 但他还是太小了 |
[35:26] | But who is to be in charge? | 那谁来管呢 |
[35:30] | The priest. | 这个神父 |
[35:32] | I will leave him with a key. | 我会留给他一把钥匙 |
[35:33] | Father! You cannot place a slave above me, | 父亲 你不能让一个奴隶管我 |
[35:37] | your natural son. | 我可是你的亲生儿子 |
[35:42] | I don’t regard him as a slave. | 我没把他当奴隶 |
[35:44] | He’s a responsible person. | 他是个负责的人 |
[35:47] | Please, Ragnar Lothbrok, | 求你了 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克 |
[35:50] | don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[35:53] | What do you think, Gyda? | 你觉得呢 吉达 |
[35:56] | I don’t mind. I like the priest. | 我不介意 我喜欢这神父 |
[36:00] | Then it is decided. | 那就这么定了 |
[36:16] | If any harm befalls my children, | 如果我的孩子少了半根毫毛 |
[36:20] | I will tear the lungs out of your body, priest. | 我会扯出你的肺 神父 |
[37:18] | Answer me this, Knut: | 回答我 克努特 |
[37:20] | Are you really with us? | 你真的跟我们站一边吗 |
[37:23] | Understand this! | 给我好好听着 |
[37:25] | A war band lives… | 同一个战团… |
[37:31] | and dies together. | 同生共死 |
[37:34] | If you cannot trust the men to either side of you, | 如果你不信任你左右两边 |
[37:40] | or in front of you, | 或你面前的人 |
[37:44] | you are already a dead man. | 你一只脚就已踏入了坟墓 |
[37:50] | I am with you. | 我跟你们站一边 |
[37:55] | I made a mistake before – I did not come with you. | 我以前犯了个错误 没和你们一起去 |
[37:58] | Now I fear Odin will make a bad judgment of me. | 而今我担心奥丁神会厌恶我 |
[38:04] | For me, that’s as important as it is for you. | 这对我的意义跟对你一样重大 |
[38:21] | Just wanted to ask. | 我只是问问罢了 |
[43:32] | Ragnar! | 拉格纳 |