时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | ♪More♪ | ♪请赐予我♪ |
[00:07] | ♪Give me more♪ | ♪更多♪ |
[00:08] | ♪Give me more♪ | ♪更多♪ |
[00:11] | ♪If I had a heart I could love you♪ | ♪我若有心就会爱你♪ |
[00:17] | ♪If I had a voice I would sing♪ | ♪我若有声便会高歌♪ |
[00:23] | ♪After the night when I wake up♪ | ♪沉沉黑夜我将苏醒♪ |
[00:28] | ♪I’ll see what tomorrow brings♪ | ♪敢问明日将奈我何♪ |
[00:34] | ♪I… I… I…♪ | ♪我…我…我…♪ |
[00:40] | ♪If I had a voice I would sing♪ | ♪我若有声就会歌唱♪ |
[01:14] | – How far to Hexham? – It’s not far. | -离赫克瑟姆还有多远 -不远了 |
[01:20] | – Are you sure? – Yes! | -你确定吗 -确定 |
[01:28] | Ragnar! Rollo! | 拉格纳 罗洛 |
[02:04] | Let’s attack straight away. | 我们马上进攻吧 |
[02:08] | No. We attack tomorrow | 不 明天再发动袭击 |
[02:15] | Why wait? | 为什么要等 |
[02:19] | It is a large town. | 这是个大城镇 |
[02:22] | We have only a few men. | 我们的人太少了 |
[02:24] | Then surprise is our biggest advantage. | 我们最大的优势就是突袭啊 |
[02:27] | Arne, | 阿恩 |
[02:29] | what day is it today? | 今天星期几 |
[02:33] | Saturday. | 星期六 |
[02:36] | Then we attack tomorrow. | 那我们明天进攻 |
[02:38] | Why? | 为什么 |
[02:38] | You will understand tomorrow. | 明天你就知道了 |
[02:43] | – Who were these strangers? – I cannot say. | -这些陌生人是何方神圣 -我说不清 |
[02:46] | Their ship was sighted sailing up the coast. | 只看到他们的船驶向海岸边 |
[02:49] | It was a ship unlike any other. | 是从没见过的船 |
[02:50] | They were not Franks, then? | 他们不是法拉克人吗 |
[02:51] | No. They looked very different, and used axes. | 不 长得很不一样 会用斧 |
[02:55] | Most were as tall as giants. | 大部分和巨人一样高大 |
[02:57] | Sire, I fear that these raiders are the same pagans | 陛下 恐怕这些不速之客和袭击 |
[03:00] | who attacked the monastery at Lindisfarne. | 跟林第斯法恩岛修道院的异教徒是同一帮人 |
[03:03] | It is the letter that Abbot Alcuin wrote to you | 这是修道院长阿尔昆写给您的信 |
[03:04] | of those terrible events. | 说的是这些可怕的罪行 |
[03:10] | “They came to the church at Lindisfarne, | “他们来到林第斯法恩岛的教堂 |
[03:13] | laid everything waste with grievous plundering, | 野蛮地抢夺将一切毁于一旦 |
[03:16] | trampled the holy place with polluted steps, | 用污浊的脚步玷污神圣的殿堂 |
[03:20] | dug up the altars | 洗劫圣坛 |
[03:22] | and seized all the treasure of the holy church. | 抢走神圣教堂里的所有宝物 |
[03:26] | They killed some of the brothers, | 他们杀掉了几位兄弟 |
[03:28] | took some away with them in fetters, | 绑走了几位 |
[03:31] | some they drowned in the sea.” | 有一些直接扔进了大海” |
[03:34] | Where do they come from, these pagans? | 这些异教徒到底从哪儿来的 |
[03:37] | Some say from the north. | 有些人说是北方来的 |
[03:39] | Well, wherever they come from, | 不管他们来自哪里 |
[03:41] | they are not welcome in my kingdom. | 在我的国家他们不被欢迎 |
[03:56] | Take care today. | 今天要小心 |
[03:58] | Don’t take any foolish risks | 别胡乱冒险 |
[04:01] | and don’t get separated from the others. | 记得我们不要分开 |
[04:06] | I was just going to say the same thing to you, my love. | 我刚打算和你说这些呢 亲爱的 |
[04:10] | Enough of that talk. | 别说甜言蜜语了 |
[04:12] | It’s getting light | 天要完全亮了 |
[04:13] | and we’ve wasted too much time already. | 我们已经浪费了太多时间了 |
[04:15] | We must wait a little longer. | 还得再等一会儿 |
[04:17] | Wait? What for? | 等 等什么 |
[04:20] | Just wait! | 等着就是了 |
[04:21] | For what? | 等什么 |
[04:22] | And listen! | 听着 |
[04:30] | I don’t hear anything. | 什么也没听到啊 |
[04:40] | Well, what are you waiting for? | 你到底在等什么 |
[07:02] | In the name of God, who are you? | 以上帝之名 你们到底是谁 |
[07:06] | Why have you come here? | 为什么来这儿 |
[07:08] | This is a place of God. | 这是上帝的神圣之地 |
[07:12] | If you do not resist, we will not hurt you. | 你要是不反抗 我们就不会伤害你 |
[07:17] | Tell that to your people, priest. | 告诉你的信众们吧 神父 |
[07:21] | Tell them not to be afraid. | 让他们不用害怕 |
[07:24] | God bless. | 上帝保佑你们 |
[10:21] | Knut! Leave her alone! | 克努特 放开她 |
[10:26] | Leave her alone! | 快放开她 |
[10:27] | What do you care for this Saxon, you bitch? | 你管这个撒克逊人干什么 臭婊子 |
[11:41] | Where is Knut? | 克努特在哪 |
[11:44] | Where is Knut? | 克努特 在哪 |
[11:47] | I killed him. | 我杀了他 |
[11:56] | You killed him? | 你 杀了他吗 |
[11:59] | He raped a Saxon woman. | 他强奸了一个撒克逊妇女 |
[12:01] | Then he tried to rape me. | 之后又试图强奸我 |
[12:04] | Did anyone else see it happen? | 有没有别的人看到 |
[12:09] | That’s a pity. | 那太遗憾了 |
[12:11] | And where were you? | 当时你在哪 |
[12:41] | Hold! | 等等 |
[12:47] | What is it? | 什么情况 |
[12:48] | Who is there?! | 谁在那 |
[13:16] | Archers front! | 弓箭手上前 |
[13:17] | Shield wall! | 盾墙 |
[13:39] | Stand! | 站起 |
[13:45] | Rise! | 推进 |
[13:56] | Open! | 打开盾墙 |
[14:04] | Up onto the overturned keel, | 颠覆的龙骨之上 |
[14:07] | clamber, with a heart of steel, | 攀爬之心坚如磐石 |
[14:10] | cold is the ocean’s spray… | 海上浪花冰冷如刺 |
[14:14] | And your death is on its way, | 你们死亡既已紧逼至此 |
[14:17] | with maidens you have had your way… | 无论断头抑或溺毙 |
[14:19] | Each must die some day! | 人终究不免一死 |
[15:08] | – Ragnar! – Close the wall! | -拉格纳 -补上盾墙 |
[15:09] | Shield wall! | 盾墙 |
[16:04] | How could this happen, my lord Wigea? | 怎么会这样 威吉亚大人 |
[16:07] | Sire, I have never in my life | 陛下 我这辈子都没见过 |
[16:08] | seen men fight as these northmen fight. | 有人会像那些北方人那样打仗 |
[16:10] | Believe me, there’s something devilish in the way they look, | 相信我 他们眼里只看到邪恶 |
[16:13] | in their lack of fear in the face of death. | 面临死亡时无所畏惧 |
[16:15] | My lord, that is just a counsel of despair. | 大人 你那只是绝望后的托辞罢了 |
[16:19] | Are these pagans not men, like we are? | 那些异教徒难道不跟我们一样是人吗 |
[16:22] | Do they not bleed when they are cut? | 难道受伤后不会流血吗 |
[16:24] | Or do they have wings and tongues of fire? | 抑或他们会飞还是会喷火吗 |
[16:27] | No, sire. | 没有 陛下 |
[16:33] | Who are they? | 他们是什么人 |
[16:34] | We captured two of them, who were guarding their boat. | 我们抓住了两个守船的人 |
[16:37] | We couldn’t understand anything they said at all, | 但是完全听不懂他们在说什么 |
[16:39] | except one word: | 除了一个词 |
[16:41] | Ragnar. | 拉格纳 |
[16:44] | Ragnar. | 拉格纳 |
[18:03] | Death is on its way to take Kauko. | 死神马上就会来带走卡库 |
[18:08] | Don’t grieve for him. Don’t pity him. | 不要为他哀悼 不要为他可惜 |
[18:13] | Guess where he is now? | 你说他现在在哪 |
[18:14] | The Valkyries are taking him home to Valhalla. | 女武神们正带他回瓦尔哈拉殿堂 |
[18:19] | Right at this moment he is… | 此时此刻他正在 |
[18:22] | He is drinking ale with the gods. | 他正在与众神一起畅饮麦芽酒 |
[18:27] | Yes, | 对 |
[18:30] | he is happier than even we are, | 他甚至比我们夺回战船 |
[18:34] | with our boat and… these goods. | 和战利品还快乐 |
[18:38] | Even so, he was my kinsman. | 尽管如此 他是我的族人 |
[18:43] | We must avenge his death. | 我们要替他报仇 |
[18:46] | It was done in the name of king Aelle, | 这是以国王埃勒的名义发起的战斗 |
[18:49] | and king Aelle must suffer for it. | 那么国王埃勒必须为此付出代价 |
[18:52] | One day, he will… | 总有一天 他会的 |
[18:55] | If the gods will it. | 如果众神愿意如此 |
[19:07] | Look at him, | 看看他 |
[19:09] | he’s wetting himself. | 汗如雨下 |
[19:13] | You kept your word. | 你说话算数 |
[19:17] | You took us to the town, and I thank you for that. | 带我们去了镇子 谢谢你 |
[19:27] | Drink. | 喝吧 |
[19:37] | You want to live? | 你想活吗 |
[19:52] | I want to go to Kattegat. | 我想去卡特加特海峡 |
[19:56] | I want to see my father return soon. | 我想看到我父亲很快回来 |
[19:58] | He must return soon. | 他肯定很快就回来了 |
[20:02] | I gave your father my word | 我向你父亲保证过 |
[20:03] | that I would look after you both here. | 我会照顾你们俩 |
[20:06] | You are not looking after us. | 不是你照顾我们 |
[20:08] | We look after ourselves. | 是我们自己照顾自己 |
[20:11] | I cannot allow you to go on your own to Kattegat. | 我不能让你一个人去卡特加特海峡 |
[20:14] | Your father would never tolerate such a thing. | 你父亲绝不会允许此事 |
[20:18] | Then we should go together, | 那我们就一起去 |
[20:21] | the three of us. | 三个人一起 |
[20:23] | And who will then look after the farm? | 那谁来照看农庄 |
[20:28] | For what we are about to receive, | 感谢主 |
[20:30] | may the lord make us truly grateful. Amen. | 给予我们的恩赐 阿门 |
[20:46] | Can I have some ale? | 我能喝一点麦芽酒吗 |
[20:48] | You’re too young, Gyda, to drink ale. | 你还太小 吉达 不能喝酒 |
[21:02] | I want to make a sacrifice to Thor, | 我想向雷神托尔献祭 |
[21:05] | for my father’s safe return. | 以求父亲安全归来 |
[21:08] | What will you sacrifice? | 你要献什么祭品 |
[21:09] | You! | 你 |
[21:33] | Where are you, lord? | 你在哪里 主 |
[21:37] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[21:40] | Is it your will that I am here with these heathens? | 让我在这里跟野蛮人一起是您的意愿吗 |
[21:46] | How does it serve you? | 这样怎能侍奉您呢 |
[21:52] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[21:56] | And for the first time in my life | 有生以来第一次 |
[22:01] | I am angry with you. | 我怨恨你 |
[22:06] | You allow my brothers to be slaughtered and sold. | 我的兄弟被屠杀被贩卖 而你视而不见 |
[22:10] | Is this really your will? | 这就是您的意愿吗 |
[22:19] | For the first time… | 我第一次… |
[22:22] | I feel lonely. | 觉得孤独 |
[22:29] | Where are you, Lord? | 主啊 您到底在哪 |
[22:33] | Where are you? | 究竟在哪 |
[22:37] | And why don’t you answer me? | 为什么不回答我 |
[23:03] | It’s just an owl. | 一只猫头鹰而已 |
[23:19] | Bjorn. | 比约恩 |
[23:21] | Bjorn, wake up. | 比约恩 醒醒 |
[23:27] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[23:29] | We’ll go to Kattegat. All of us, tomorrow. | 我们三个去卡特加特海峡 明天就去 |
[24:22] | Ragnar Lothbrok, my friend, | 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克 我的朋友 |
[24:27] | how was your voyage? | 这次冒险之旅如何 |
[24:29] | Successful I hope, | 希望你满载而归了 |
[24:31] | for all our sakes. | 众望所归啊 |
[24:37] | The Saxons attacked us when we returned to the boat, | 要回船上时 撒克逊人袭击了我们 |
[24:41] | in great force, | 他们人多势大 |
[24:45] | but we defeated them! | 但我们打败了他们 |
[24:50] | You are the man that people say you are… | 你果然就是人们口中所说的 |
[24:53] | A great adventurer… | 伟大的冒险者 |
[24:55] | And I am happy to salute your achievements | 我对你的成功表示崇高的敬意 |
[24:59] | and to share in the profit of your raid. | 能够分享你的战利品 我心甚慰 |
[25:05] | But I don’t see my friend, Knut, | 但我没有看到我的人 克努特 |
[25:08] | where… where is he? | 他在哪 |
[25:13] | Knut is dead. | 他死了 |
[25:16] | Dead? | 死了 |
[25:19] | Did he die in the battle? | 在战斗中牺牲的吗 |
[25:22] | No. | 不是 |
[25:26] | Then how did he die? | 那他是怎么死的 |
[25:31] | I killed him. | 我杀了他 |
[25:35] | You killed him. | 你杀了他 |
[25:38] | For what reason? | 为什么 |
[25:45] | Because he tried to rape my wife, | 因为他企图强奸我的妻子 |
[25:49] | Lagertha. | 拉葛莎 |
[25:51] | I find it too convenient | 似乎对你来说 |
[25:54] | that you would make an excuse | 随便找个借口 |
[25:56] | to kill my friend | 就能杀死我的朋友 |
[25:58] | and my agent on your voyage. | 我派去和你一起航行的人 |
[26:03] | What did you think that you would gain | 你以为摆脱掉他 |
[26:05] | by getting rid of him? | 会有什么好处吗 |
[26:07] | I didn’t expect to gain anything. | 我可没这么认为 |
[26:08] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[26:14] | Arrest him! | 把他抓起来 |
[26:16] | My lord! | 领主大人 |
[26:18] | For your wife Siggy | 如果他要强奸的是你的妻子西吉 |
[26:20] | would have you not done the same? | 你不会杀了他吗 |
[26:25] | I would counsel you all against such actions. | 我建议你们不要反抗 |
[26:29] | There is no way you could prevail. | 想反抗领主大人 那是不可能的 |
[26:34] | Floki. | 弗洛基 |
[26:40] | Bring him away. | 带走 |
[26:42] | Ragnar! Ragnar! | 拉格纳 拉格纳 |
[27:01] | You summoned me, lord? | 领主大人 你想见我是吗 |
[27:05] | Yes, I want to talk to you. | 是的 我想和你谈谈 |
[27:09] | Please, sit. Drink. | 来吧 坐下 喝点东西 |
[27:21] | It’s, um… | 这… |
[27:25] | It’s a delicate matter. | 这事可能有点微妙 |
[27:28] | You… | 你… |
[27:30] | You are the brother of Ragnar Lothbrok, are you not? | 你是拉格纳·罗斯布洛克的哥哥 对吧 |
[27:33] | I am. | 对 |
[27:35] | A spirited man, your brother. | 你弟弟很勇敢 |
[27:38] | Is he a fair man? | 他正直吗 |
[27:42] | Does he treat you equally when you sail with him? | 和他一起出海 你们平等吗 |
[27:50] | Up to a point. | 说重点吧 |
[27:52] | Forgive me, but I think that he likes to rule you. | 原谅我的冒犯 但我觉得他喜欢支使你 |
[27:56] | And that whatever he says, | 无论他说什么 |
[27:58] | in actual fact, he considers himself | 其实 他都认为 |
[28:01] | to be first among equals. | 自己是只领头羊 |
[28:04] | Am I correct? | 我说得对吗 |
[28:08] | I get the impression that he wants to… | 我觉得他想… |
[28:11] | to take the credit for everything… | 把功劳全往自己身上揽 |
[28:13] | for building the boat, for sailing west. | 包括造船 还有西行 |
[28:17] | He wants to be the hero. | 他想当大英雄啊 |
[28:22] | Is that what it comes down to? | 这就是你们想要的结果吗 |
[28:24] | To him? | 功劳全归他 |
[28:27] | Would he have achieved what he has achieved | 如果没有你 这些功劳 |
[28:31] | if it wasn’t for you? | 他还能得到吗 |
[28:38] | What do you say, Rollo? | 你觉得呢 罗洛 |
[28:47] | Of course not. | 当然不能 |
[28:52] | It would have been impossible. | 没我压根不可能 |
[28:56] | As long as I am Earl, | 只要我还是伯爵 |
[28:58] | Ragnar Lothbrok can give you nothing. | 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克就什么都不能给你 |
[29:01] | I, on the other hand, can give you a great deal. | 而我 能给你很多 |
[29:06] | I could, for example, | 比如 我能 |
[29:08] | confiscate the treasure that you brought back from England… | 把你从英格兰带回来的财宝没收 |
[29:11] | And offer you a goodly portion of it. | 然后分给你数目客观的一杯羹 |
[29:18] | Would you do that, lord? | 你会这样做吗 领主大人 |
[29:19] | I might. | 也许会 |
[29:22] | Depends. | 看情况 |
[29:23] | On what would it depend? | 看什么情况决定 |
[29:26] | Your ambition. | 你的野心 |
[29:28] | You want to stand out. | 你想出人头地 |
[29:29] | You want to be someone, Rollo. | 你想成为大人物 罗洛 |
[29:31] | You want the gods to notice you, yes? | 你想要神恩赐于你 对吧 |
[29:35] | They would have noticed me already. | 神早已恩赐于我了 |
[29:36] | Oh no, my friend. And do you know why? | 还没有 我的朋友 你知道原因吗 |
[29:40] | Because you still walk in the shadow of Ragnar Lothbrok. | 你一直在拉格纳·罗斯布洛克的光芒笼罩下 |
[29:43] | Don’t you think it’s time you stepped out from it | 你不认为现在你应该从中走出来 |
[29:46] | and let the gods see you for who you really are? | 让神灵看到真正的你吗 |
[29:54] | Oh! I want you to say hello to somebody. | 我要给你介绍一个人 |
[30:05] | This is my daughter, Thyri. | 我的女儿 西莉亚 |
[30:08] | She is soon to get married | 她到了嫁人的年纪了 |
[30:10] | and I must think very carefully about her future husband. | 我正在慎重考虑她的丈夫人选 |
[30:15] | He must be a man of ambition and prospect, | 这个人必须有野心 前途光明 |
[30:18] | as you can understand. | 就像你想的那样 |
[30:22] | I used to have two boys but they were killed. | 我原有两个儿子 但都遭到杀害了 |
[30:26] | So the man that I choose to be my son-in-law | 所以作为我的女婿 |
[30:31] | will hold a high and special place, | 我会予以高位 |
[30:35] | as if he were my own son. | 视他如己出 |
[30:40] | Thyri, say hello to Rollo. | 西莉亚 和罗洛打个招呼吧 |
[30:43] | Hello. | 您好 |
[30:45] | Hello. | 你好 |
[30:48] | Don’t forget about me, my love. | 可别忘了我呀 亲爱的 |
[30:50] | Oh, yes. | 没忘呢 |
[30:51] | And this is Siggy, my wife. | 这是西吉 我的妻子 |
[30:54] | This is Rollo. | 这位是罗洛 |
[30:57] | He is the brother of Ragnar Lothbrok. | 他是拉格纳·罗斯布洛克的弟弟 |
[31:02] | Hello, Rollo. | 你好 罗洛 |
[31:04] | I have heard a lot about you. | 我久仰你的大名 |
[31:06] | They say that you are a great warrior. | 据说你是一个勇猛的武士 |
[31:52] | Bring in the prisoner. | 把犯人带上来 |
[31:58] | That murderer! | 杀人犯 |
[32:05] | Look at him! | 快看他 |
[32:06] | He’s in chains. | 他带着镣铐呢 |
[32:10] | It’s all right, boy. | 这不碍事 孩子 |
[32:12] | We are all aware of the sacred nature of our duty here. | 我们都明白来到此地的神圣职责 |
[32:17] | You stand before us accused of the willful murder | 你被带到这里 被指控为蓄意谋杀 |
[32:21] | of Knut, my brother. | 我的弟弟克努特 |
[32:24] | Knut, as some of you may know, | 克努特 你们中一些人可能知道 |
[32:27] | was the bastard son of my father. | 是我父亲的私生子 |
[32:31] | But I loved him… | 但我很爱他 |
[32:35] | Like a brother. | 和他亲密无间 |
[32:38] | I asked Knut to… | 我派克努特和… |
[32:40] | To go with Ragnar Lothbrok to England, | 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克一起去英格兰 |
[32:42] | where they raided a town and brought back many spoils. | 劫掠一个小镇 带回了很多战利品 |
[32:46] | And while they were raiding this town, | 而就在他们抢劫的时候 |
[32:49] | Ragnar Lothbrok took it upon himself | 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克自作主张 |
[32:53] | to cold-bloodedly kill my brother. | 冷血地杀害了我的弟弟 |
[32:58] | It’s easy to imagine | 对于他这样品性的人 |
[32:59] | why a man like this would do such a thing. | 做出这种事并不难理解 |
[33:03] | This is an ambitious man. | 他是个野心家 |
[33:07] | He doesn’t care to share his spoils, | 不愿分享他的战利品 |
[33:11] | and he resents the fact | 我作为首领 |
[33:12] | that he owes me loyalty and obedience, | 他没有献上忠诚和服从 |
[33:15] | as his chieftain. | 他厌恶这个事实 |
[33:20] | This is a man who does not believe in our traditions. | 这个人违背祖制 |
[33:26] | This is a man who does not believe in our laws. | 他不遵守我们的法则 |
[33:33] | Silence! Silence! | 安静 安静 |
[33:36] | What do you have to say, | 你站在这儿 |
[33:38] | when you stand before us, | 要明白必须讲出真相 |
[33:40] | and know that you must tell the truth? | 你想说些什么吗 |
[33:45] | It is that true that I killed Knut, | 我杀了克努特是事实 |
[33:48] | sadly, your brother. | 很不幸 他是你弟弟 |
[33:53] | But I killed him | 但我杀了他 |
[33:55] | when I found him trying to rape my wife. | 是因为他想强暴我的妻子 |
[34:01] | I ask all of you freemen, | 我试问在场所有自由人 |
[34:07] | what would have you done if you were in my place? | 如果你处于当时境地 你会怎样做 |
[34:12] | Would have you just stood back, | 站在那里袖手旁观 |
[34:17] | encouraged the culprit? | 纵容罪人行凶吗 |
[34:26] | I don’t think you would. | 我觉得你们不会这样做 |
[34:29] | And even if I had of known at the time | 而就算当时我知道 |
[34:33] | he was your brother, | 他是你弟弟 |
[34:36] | I would have carried out the same sentence. | 我也会做同样的选择的 |
[34:39] | Do you seriously ask us to believe your story? | 你是要我们相信你的胡言乱语吗 |
[34:43] | I can confirm the story. | 我能证实他说的话 |
[34:47] | You are the wife of Ragnar Lothbrok? | 你是拉格纳·罗斯布洛克的妻子吗 |
[34:51] | I am, lord. | 是的 领主大人 |
[34:54] | How extraordinary that you happened to be there at the same time. | 你当时也在那里 多么巧的巧合啊 |
[34:59] | Your husband is lying | 你丈夫在说谎 |
[35:02] | and you are so under his thumb | 而你是受他摆布的 |
[35:04] | that he has persuaded you to lie for him. | 他指使你为他做伪证 |
[35:06] | May Thor strike you dead! | 愿雷神索尔将你劈死 |
[35:17] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[35:18] | My husband did not kill Knut Tjodolf. | 我丈夫没有杀克努特·梭道夫 |
[35:21] | Then who did? | 那是谁杀的 |
[35:22] | I did! I killed him. | 是我 是我杀了他 |
[35:25] | I stabbed him in the heart when he tried his best to rape me. | 他想强奸我 于是我拿刀刺他心脏 |
[35:30] | A murder is committed | 发生了凶杀案 |
[35:31] | and the only witnesses are a husband and his wife. | 却只有丈夫和他妻子看到 |
[35:37] | Unfortunately, we can’t tell who committed the crime | 不幸的是 我们无法辨别谁是凶手 |
[35:40] | because they both claim credit for it. | 因为他们都自称是凶手 |
[35:45] | You didn’t kill my brother. | 我弟弟不是你杀的 |
[35:47] | Look at you, how could you? | 瞧瞧你 怎么可能是你 |
[35:49] | He killed my brother. | 他杀了我弟弟 |
[35:51] | Ragnar Lothbrok killed my brother. | 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克杀了我弟弟 |
[35:55] | We have proof. | 我们有证据 |
[35:57] | We have a witness to the killing. | 我们找到了一名凶杀目击者 |
[36:13] | You say you are a witness to the death of Knut Tjodolf? | 你说你目睹了克努特·梭道夫被杀 |
[36:17] | Yes. | 对 |
[36:18] | You’ll swear this upon your arm ring? | 你敢以臂环起誓吗 |
[36:21] | Yes, I was there. | 是的 我在场 |
[36:25] | I saw everything. | 我全都看到了 |
[36:27] | So, who killed my brother? | 那是谁杀死了我弟弟 |
[36:35] | Ragnar Lothbrok killed him. | 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克杀的 |
[36:40] | In cold blood? | 无故杀害吗 |
[36:42] | No, lord. For a good reason. | 不 领主大人 有正当理由 |
[36:49] | What Ragnar Lothbrok has sworn is true. | 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克的誓词是真的 |
[36:54] | Your half-brother was caught raping a Saxon woman. | 他碰到你同父异母的弟弟强奸一个撒克逊女人 |
[36:57] | Then he attempted to rape Ragnar’s lawful wife, | 后来他又试图强奸拉格纳的夫人 |
[36:59] | Lagertha, the shield-maiden. | 拉葛莎 盾女 |
[37:03] | So unfortunately… | 真不幸 |
[37:06] | You cannot punish him. | 你不能惩罚他 |
[37:12] | Now who has the key? | 谁有钥匙帮我开锁呢 |
[37:29] | – Come, Bjorn. – Like father like son. | -过来 比约恩 -有其父必有其子啊 |
[37:36] | It seems I owe you an eternal debt. | 看来我永远都还不清你的人情了 |
[37:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:42] | And I look forward to collecting it. | 我很期待有一天能收回你的人情 |
[37:47] | Let’s drink a toast to Ragnar! | 为拉格纳干一杯 |
[37:49] | To his future and his freedom! | 敬他的未来与自由 |
[37:52] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[37:55] | To friends and freedom! | 敬朋友与自由 |
[37:58] | To friends and freedom! | 敬朋友与自由 |
[38:01] | Not that he’ll ever be free of us! | 但他永远都摆脱不了咱们了 |
[38:15] | Will you drink with me? | 跟我喝一杯不 |
[38:17] | Of course. | 当然 |
[38:23] | Thank you for taking care of my children. | 谢谢你照顾我孩子 |
[38:28] | You’re a good Christian. | 你是个好基督教徒 |
[38:35] | I wanted to say thank you. | 我想对你说声谢谢 |
[38:38] | You did a fine good thing, Rollo. | 你做了件大好事 罗洛 |
[38:40] | I hope the gods were watching. | 我希望诸神都看在眼里 |
[38:42] | I didn’t do it for him. | 我这样做不是为了他 |
[38:47] | I did it for you, shield-maiden. | 是为了你 盾女 |
[38:51] | I don’t want to believe that. | 我不愿相信这个 |
[38:57] | Ragnar! | 拉格纳 |
[38:58] | Did you see Haraldson’s face | 你看到哈拉德森将你无罪释放 |
[39:00] | when he had to acquit you | 又得给你他一半的财富时 |
[39:01] | and then give you half his hoard? | 脸上的表情了吗 |
[39:03] | He looked like this! | 他就像这样 |
[39:36] | Ragnar Lothbrok? | 你是拉格纳·罗斯布洛克吗 |
[39:38] | I am unarmed. | 我没有武器 |
[39:45] | Get the children. | 把孩子们带走 |
[39:52] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[40:27] | Father. | 父亲 |
[41:49] | Stones and bones. | 石头与骨头 |
[41:53] | Stones and bones. | 石头与骨头 |
[41:58] | What do you read? | 你在念什么 |
[41:59] | Wait. Not so impatient, lord. | 等等 别这么急 领主大人 |
[42:02] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[42:03] | Ask me a question. | 问我问题吧 |
[42:07] | Are the signs… threatening? | 这些信号是凶兆吗 |
[42:11] | Yes. | 是的 |
[42:13] | There is a quarrel. | 有争吵 |
[42:16] | There will be violence… | 将会有暴动降临 |
[42:19] | Bones and skulls broken. I see that. | 骨头和头颅都碎了 我看见了 |
[42:32] | What is Ragnar doing sitting on the hillside? | 拉格纳坐在山坡上干嘛 |
[42:39] | He searches for your death; | 他想让你死 |
[42:44] | consults the gods | 并向他 |
[42:47] | to whom he claims kinship. | 称之为血亲的诸神寻求帮助 |
[42:50] | Who could believe such a thing? | 谁会相信这种事 |
[42:55] | Does he desire to be Earl? | 他想当伯爵吗 |
[43:00] | If he kills you, will it not be so? | 如果他杀了你 这不是顺其自然吗 |
[43:06] | Do the gods speak? | 诸神开口了吗 |
[43:09] | Do they ever stop? | 他们曾停过吗 |
[43:13] | Gods have always been favorable to me. | 诸神向来恩宠于我 |
[43:18] | They allowed yours sons to die… | 但却让你的儿子们都死了 |
[43:28] | Do the Gods really exist? | 诸神真的存在吗 |
[44:01] | I know what he’s doing. | 我知道他在做什么 |
[44:04] | He’s preparing himself. | 他正在伺机而动 |