时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | ♪More♪ | ♪请赐予我♪ |
[00:07] | ♪Give me more♪ | ♪更多♪ |
[00:08] | ♪Give me more♪ | ♪更多♪ |
[00:11] | ♪If I had a heart I could love you♪ | ♪我若有心就会爱你♪ |
[00:17] | ♪If I had a voice I would sing♪ | ♪我若有声便会高歌♪ |
[00:23] | ♪After the night when I wake up♪ | ♪沉沉黑夜我将苏醒♪ |
[00:28] | ♪I’ll see what tomorrow brings♪ | ♪敢问明日将奈我何♪ |
[00:34] | ♪I… I… I…♪ | ♪我…我…我…♪ |
[00:40] | ♪If I had a voice I would sing♪ | ♪我若有声就会歌唱♪ |
[01:13] | May the gods protect him, always. | 愿诸神能一直庇佑着他 |
[01:16] | Thank you, my lord. | 谢谢你 领主大人 |
[01:18] | I hope your boy brings you profit. | 愿你的孩子能给你带来利益 |
[01:20] | That’s the last one, my lord. | 他是最后一个了 领主大人 |
[01:21] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[02:07] | May I ask you something? | 我能问你几个问题吗 |
[02:10] | Am I still your slave? | 我还是你的奴隶吗 |
[02:13] | Doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[02:16] | It matters because I’ve noticed in your world, | 这很重要 因为我发现在你们的世界里 |
[02:18] | slaves are often treated worse than dogs. | 奴隶的待遇通常比狗还差 |
[02:22] | Do I treat you like a dog? | 我把你当狗一样对待了吗 |
[02:24] | It’s not my point. | 我不是这个意思 |
[02:25] | Legally you could beat me to death, | 从法律上来说 你可以把我打死 |
[02:28] | and there will be no penalty. | 而且不会被惩罚 |
[02:30] | Everyone else in your world is subject to the law. | 你们世界里的每个人都要遵守法律 |
[02:34] | It’s just the way it is. | 法律就是这样的 |
[02:35] | A man can rape his famale slave, | 一个男人可以强奸他的女性奴隶 |
[02:37] | but not to free woman. | 但不能强奸自由的女人 |
[02:38] | It is true that we distinguish… | 我们确实是把 |
[02:41] | between those capture in battle, | 战斗中抓获的奴隶 |
[02:43] | and our own free men and women. | 和我们这些自由的人分得很清楚 |
[02:46] | In any case. | 无论如何 |
[02:48] | What do you say “your world”? | 你所说的”你们的世界”是什么意思 |
[02:50] | You live here now. | 你现在生活在这里 |
[02:52] | This is your world. | 这里也是你的世界 |
[02:55] | And I’ve never seen you try to escape. | 而且我从没看到过你试图逃跑 |
[03:00] | I am less and less interested in escaping now. | 我现在对逃跑的兴趣是越来越小了 |
[03:04] | Even if I could. | 就算我有这个能力 |
[03:13] | But I would like to be a free man. | 但是我更愿意成为一个自由的男人 |
[03:17] | If it matters so much to you. | 如果自由对你很重要的话 |
[03:21] | It does. | 确实很重要 |
[03:33] | What are you preparing for? | 你是要准备做什么 |
[03:36] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[03:37] | I’ve watched you. | 我观察过你 |
[03:39] | You are about to do something. | 你在伺机而动 |
[03:42] | You have made yourself very strong. | 你把自己变得很强大 |
[03:46] | Perhaps not strong enough. | 也许还不够强大 |
[03:50] | What do the gods say? | 诸神怎么说 |
[03:56] | What do you know about our gods, priest? | 你对我们的神明又了解多少 神父 |
[04:03] | Finish the fish. | 去把鱼弄好 |
[04:07] | In silence. | 声音小点 |
[06:03] | Let the man who thinks that he has descended from the gods, | 让那些自以为是诸神后裔的人明白 |
[06:07] | learn that he is human after all. | 他们终究是凡人 |
[06:24] | We’re under attack. | 我们遭受攻击了 |
[06:25] | Gyda. Bjorn. | 吉达 比约恩 |
[06:28] | Get Bjorn. | 去把比约恩找来 |
[06:32] | Take this. Stay back. | 拿着这个 退到后面去 |
[06:36] | Athelstan… | 艾塞斯坦 |
[06:46] | Take this. | 拿着这个 |
[06:50] | What shall we do? | 我们该怎么做 |
[06:51] | Should we run? | 逃跑吗 |
[06:52] | No, we stay. | 不 我们留下来 |
[06:54] | Your father will be back. | 你父亲会回来的 |
[06:55] | But there are too many of them. | 但是敌人数量太多了 |
[06:57] | Stay strong. Be ready. | 坚强点 准备迎战 |
[09:03] | He’s in the house, my lord! | 他在屋子里 领主大人 |
[09:07] | Father! | 父亲 |
[09:11] | You’re hurt. | 你受伤了 |
[09:12] | We have to go now. | 我们现在得撤了 |
[09:17] | What’s happening? | 发生什么事了 |
[09:18] | Father please tell me? | 父亲 请你告诉我 |
[09:20] | We have to get to the boat. | 我们得即刻上船 |
[09:22] | – Are you coming? – Go. | -你会来吗 -快走 |
[09:24] | Quickly, Gyda! Come on, boy. | 快 吉达 快走 孩子 |
[09:26] | Father, I won’t go without you. | 父亲 你不走我也不走 |
[09:27] | Boy, don’t argue! | 孩子 别不听话 |
[09:28] | Father, I don’t want to go without you. | 父亲 你不走我也不想走 |
[09:38] | Ragnar Lothbrok! | 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克 |
[09:42] | I’m right behind you. Now go. | 我就跟在你身后 快走 |
[09:44] | Go on, quick. Go, boy, go. | 快走 快 走 孩子 走 |
[09:51] | Ragnar Lothbrok! Show yourself! | 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克 现身吧 |
[09:59] | Show yourself! | 快现身 |
[10:58] | Come on. Come on. | 快走 快点 |
[11:05] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[11:15] | Do you accept that you are a criminal? | 你承认你是一个罪人吗 |
[11:19] | That you are worthy only of defeat, | 承认你只配失败 |
[11:22] | worthy only of death. | 只配去死吗 |
[11:29] | I accept my fate. | 我接受我的命运 |
[11:34] | Let me speak with my god. | 我要跟我的神说话 |
[12:04] | Get down! | 躺下 |
[12:06] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[12:13] | Odin, | 奥丁神 |
[12:21] | lord of lords, | 众神之主 |
[12:24] | father, help me. | 父亲 救我 |
[12:35] | After him. | 跟上他 |
[12:40] | Burn the house! | 烧掉房子 |
[12:42] | Bring him back alive. | 活捉他 |
[12:43] | Yes, lord. | 是 大人 |
[14:05] | There! | 那里 |
[14:56] | There he is. | 他在那里 |
[15:17] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[15:20] | Can you see him? | 你们看到他了吗 |
[15:22] | Where is father? | 父亲在哪里 |
[15:23] | He’s there somewhere. | 他就在那边的某个地方 |
[15:31] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[15:36] | Father! | 父亲 |
[15:41] | Is he dead? | 他死了吗 |
[15:42] | He’s dead, isn’t he? | 他死了 对吗 |
[15:44] | He’s dead! | 他死了 |
[15:46] | Is he dead? | 他死了吗 |
[15:48] | I don’t know, lord. | 我不知道 大人 |
[15:53] | Seize his boat. | 没收他的船 |
[15:54] | Yes, lord. | 是 大人 |
[15:55] | He’s a criminal. | 他是个罪人 |
[15:56] | He’s not entitled to property. | 他无权享有财产 |
[15:58] | And if you come across his family, | 如果你们发现他的家人 |
[15:59] | bring them here so we can talk to them. | 带过来让我们问话 |
[16:01] | Yes, lord Haraldson. | 是 哈拉德森大人 |
[16:04] | You let him escape. | 你让他逃掉了 |
[16:05] | I will not forget that. | 我不会忘记这一点 |
[16:26] | Floki! | 弗洛基 |
[16:28] | Floki! | 弗洛基 |
[16:31] | Floki! | 弗洛基 |
[16:36] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[16:37] | I must speak with Floki. Is he here? | 我必须跟弗洛基谈谈 他在吗 |
[16:41] | Bjorn? | 比约恩 |
[16:42] | My father is dying. | 我父亲快死了 |
[16:46] | Helga, get the bark of the ash, | 海尔格 拿树皮灰来 |
[16:50] | and the garlic and the sage. | 还有大蒜和鼠尾草 |
[16:52] | Get the sage. | 拿鼠尾草来 |
[16:54] | We make a paste to put on the wounds. | 我们要做成糊状敷在伤口上 |
[16:57] | But first we must clean them. | 但是先要清理伤口 |
[16:59] | And the only way to make them clean is with fire. | 清理伤口的唯一办法是用火烫 |
[17:01] | Bjorn, get more logs back there. | 比约恩 去后面再拿点木头来 |
[17:06] | A knife… | 刀 |
[17:25] | We must bid welcome to our guest. | 我们得向我们的客人表示欢迎 |
[17:28] | Guest? You didn’t tell me to expect a guest! | 客人 你没有告诉我会有客人来 |
[17:31] | This is Earl Bjarni. | 这位是比雅尼伯爵 |
[17:33] | He is a Swede. | 他是瑞典人 |
[17:36] | This is my wife Siggy | 这位是我妻子西吉 |
[17:39] | and my daughter Thyri. | 和我女儿 西莉亚 |
[17:45] | You are welcome, my lord. | 欢迎你 领主大人 |
[17:48] | Thank you. It was a very hard crossing, I must say. | 谢谢 我不得不说 这次跨海旅途很艰辛 |
[17:53] | You’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[17:54] | She’s very pretty, my lord Haraldson. | 她很美丽 哈拉德森大人 |
[18:00] | Come, feast with us. | 来吧 与我们一起享受盛宴吧 |
[18:02] | Sit over here. | 坐这里 |
[18:04] | So that you may get to know each other | 这样你们就能互相 |
[18:06] | a little bit better. | 多了解一下对方了 |
[18:10] | Forgive me, but why would they get to know each other better? | 抱歉 但是为什么他们要互相多了解一下 |
[18:17] | Because they are being married. | 因为他们将会结婚 |
[18:22] | – But he’s… – It’s arranged. | -但是他是… -已经安排好了 |
[18:26] | May I? | 我可以吗 |
[18:36] | You will have no regrets, my dear child. | 你不会后悔的 我亲爱的孩子 |
[18:39] | I will make you a good husband | 我会做一个好丈夫 |
[18:40] | and you will provide me with many sons, | 而你会给我生很多儿子 |
[18:42] | of that I am quite certain. | 这一点我非常肯定 |
[18:46] | The celebration, shall be later this year, | 婚礼庆典 会在今年举行 |
[18:48] | when I shall return, laden with gifts. | 晚一点我会满载礼物回来 |
[18:51] | In the meantime, | 同时 |
[18:55] | Please accept this as a token of my affection. | 请接受这枚戒指 作为我对你爱的见证 |
[19:00] | Here, let me. | 来 让我来 |
[19:11] | What do you say, Thyri? | 你应该说什么 西莉亚 |
[19:15] | Thank you, my lord. | 谢谢您 领主大人 |
[19:18] | You are very… kind. | 您非常…仁慈 |
[19:26] | Give that to me. | 把那东西给我 |
[19:35] | I dedicate this blade to the goddess. | 我把这把刀献给女神 |
[19:38] | To Freya. | 献给芙蕾雅 |
[19:41] | Wisdom might you give us, Freya, | 请赐给我们智慧 芙蕾雅 |
[19:45] | and healing hands while we live. | 在世之时请赐予我们痊愈的双手 |
[19:48] | Hail to the Aesir. | 向诸神致敬 |
[19:50] | Please Freya, heal my father. | 求你了 芙蕾雅 请治愈我的父亲 |
[20:01] | For everything there is a season, | 凡事都有定期 |
[20:03] | and a time for every matter under the sun. | 天下万物都有定时 |
[20:06] | A time to be born, a time to die; | 生有时 死有时 |
[20:10] | A time to plant, | 栽种有时 |
[20:12] | and to pluck up what is planted; | 拔出所种亦有时 |
[20:14] | A time to kill, and a time to heal. | 杀戮有时 医治有时 |
[20:18] | Mary mother of god, listen to me: | 圣母玛利亚 请听我说 |
[20:21] | Do no let this man die. | 不要让这男人死去 |
[20:29] | How could you? | 你怎么能这样 |
[20:31] | It’s an excellent match. | 他们是珠联璧合 |
[20:33] | He’s a powerful man, | 他是个有权势的男人 |
[20:35] | And he’s the cousin of king Horik. | 而且他和霍里克王是表兄弟 |
[20:37] | He’s old and he’s ugly. | 他年老又丑陋 |
[20:38] | You don’t judge a man by the way he looks. | 你不能以貌取人 |
[20:45] | We’ve struck a good deal. | 我们达成了一笔好交易 |
[20:46] | Go. | 说吧 |
[20:47] | He’ll give us twenty pounds of silver for her. | 他为了她 会给我们20磅银子 |
[20:54] | Don’t you care for her happiness? | 你难道不在乎她的幸福吗 |
[20:56] | I care for her security, and her future – | 我在乎她的安全和她的未来 |
[20:59] | and ours. | 以及我们自己的 |
[21:02] | This marriage will bring us land | 这场婚姻将带给我们土地 |
[21:04] | and important alliances. | 和重要的同盟 |
[21:09] | The gods must have seen that we need them. | 诸神肯定知道我们需要这些 |
[21:12] | You told me nothing of this marriage. | 关于这场婚姻你什么都没告诉我 |
[21:15] | You have treated me with utter contempt. | 你对我全然蔑视 |
[21:20] | You don’t care. | 你根本不在乎 |
[21:26] | I stopped caring about a lot of things, | 我已经不在乎很多事了 |
[21:30] | when our boys were murdered. | 自从我们的儿子们被杀后 |
[21:33] | They died, you buried them. | 他们死后 你埋葬了他们 |
[21:36] | And for you, it was the end of the matter. | 对于你来说 那件事已画上句点 |
[21:38] | But for me! | 但对于我呢 |
[21:42] | They were my sons. | 他们也是我的儿子 |
[21:45] | I bore them. | 我的亲骨肉 |
[21:46] | I brought them into this world. | 我带他们来到这个世界 |
[21:48] | I watched them as they grew. | 我看着他们成长 |
[21:49] | And I loved them, just as I loved you. | 我爱他们 就像我爱你一样 |
[22:01] | The killers, | 那些杀人者 |
[22:04] | they dug a shallow grave. | 他们挖了一个浅坟墓 |
[22:09] | And before they buried them, | 在埋葬孩子们之前 |
[22:15] | they cut their heads off. | 砍下了他们的头颅 |
[22:21] | And when they laid them in the ground, they… | 把孩子们放到地上时 他们… |
[22:28] | they put their faces against their asses | 他们用屁股对着孩子们的脸 |
[22:32] | as a sign of disrespect. | 以示无礼 |
[22:37] | If I ever find the men who did that, | 如果我能找到那些犯下此恶行的人 |
[22:42] | I will… | 我要… |
[22:54] | I took these locks of hair from their heads. | 我从他们头上扯下了这几缕头发 |
[23:09] | See, Siggy, | 听着 西吉 |
[23:13] | when you have such knowledge, | 当你知道这些事之后 |
[23:17] | being married to a rich, old man isn’t so bad. | 嫁给一个富裕的老头 其实也不算糟了 |
[24:18] | Is it true he’s here? | 他真的在这儿吗 |
[24:30] | He’s still weak. | 他还很虚弱 |
[24:32] | But his wounds are beginning to heal. | 但他的伤口已开始愈合 |
[24:34] | Thanks to Floki’s magic. | 多亏了弗洛基的魔法 |
[24:36] | Torstein. | 托尔施泰因 |
[24:39] | Ragnar, see who’s here. | 拉格纳 看看谁来了 |
[24:42] | Ragnar, my friend. | 拉格纳 我的朋友 |
[24:45] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[24:46] | Save me from these people. | 把我从这些人中拯救出来吧 |
[24:53] | How did you know I was here? | 你怎么知道我在这儿 |
[24:56] | I didn’t. | 我不知道 |
[24:57] | I only know Earl Haraldson is looking for you. | 我只知道哈拉德森伯爵在找你 |
[25:00] | It was Rollo who said that if you’re alive, | 是罗洛说如果你还活着 |
[25:03] | you might be here. | 你也许在这儿 |
[25:07] | Then why did he not come himself? | 那他怎么不自己来 |
[25:09] | Because he thought the Earl’s men | 因为他觉得伯爵的手下 |
[25:11] | would be looking for him especially. | 会格外留意他 |
[25:14] | It is no secret that all of the crew are being watched. | 大家都知道所有船员都被监视着 |
[25:19] | But I made sure no one followed me. | 但我确保了没人跟踪我 |
[25:23] | Let’s eat. | 我们吃饭吧 |
[25:25] | It is good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[25:27] | You too, my friend. | 我也是 朋友 |
[25:38] | This is Helga. | 这是海尔格 |
[25:40] | Hello, Helga. | 你好 海尔格 |
[25:45] | Oh, don’t wiggle your maggot in her face. | 别当着她的面动歪念头 |
[25:50] | She’s taken. | 她有主了 |
[25:54] | Sit down. | 坐吧 |
[25:59] | I heard they burned down your farm. | 我听说他们烧了你的田地 |
[26:01] | They also slaughtered all our livestock. | 还杀了我们所有的家畜 |
[26:04] | We have nothing left. | 我们什么都没了 |
[26:06] | You are alive. | 你还活着 |
[26:08] | Ragnar is alive. | 拉格纳还活着 |
[26:11] | Your children are alive. | 你们的孩子还活着 |
[26:14] | You have everything left. | 你拥有的一切还活着 |
[26:16] | We also need to eat. | 我们需要食物 |
[26:18] | And we are already eating some of your winter supplies, Floki. | 而我们已经在吃你的冬季储藏了 弗洛基 |
[26:23] | And I am ashamed. | 我很愧疚 |
[26:27] | The gods will provide. | 神会赐予我们食物的 |
[26:34] | For everything there is a season, | 万物皆有时 |
[26:37] | And a time for every matter under heaven: | 大千世界中 一切皆有定意 |
[26:39] | A time to be born, and a time to die… | 生有时 死有时 |
[26:47] | Just eat your soup, priest. | 喝你的汤吧 小牧师 |
[26:53] | Sometimes your god sounds a lot like one of ours. | 有时你的上帝和我们的神真像 |
[27:22] | Why did the gods keep me alive? | 神为什么让我活着 |
[27:27] | That is the question I keep asking myself. | 我一直在问自己这个问题 |
[27:34] | What are you going to do? | 你打算怎么办呢 |
[27:38] | I can do nothing until I am well. | 在我好之前 我什么也做不了 |
[27:44] | Where’s the boat? | 船在哪里 |
[27:49] | Haraldson has confiscated the boat. | 哈拉德森把船充公了 |
[27:52] | His daughter is getting married to man from Svealand. | 他女儿要嫁给一个来自斯韦阿兰的人 |
[27:55] | The boat is her dowry. | 那船成了她的嫁妆 |
[28:01] | Floki can always build us another one. | 弗洛基能给我们再造一艘船的 |
[28:10] | And the Earl? | 伯爵呢 |
[28:19] | Come on. | 过来 |
[28:22] | What for? | 干嘛 |
[28:23] | If you don’t come now, | 如果你现在不来 |
[28:25] | I promise, you will regret it. | 我保证你会后悔的 |
[30:09] | I don’t remember inviting you to my daughter’s wedding. | 我不记得有邀请你来参加我女儿的婚礼 |
[30:12] | Well, my lord, I assumed you’d just forgotten. | 领主大人 我以为你只是忘了邀请我 |
[30:14] | So I came anyway. | 所以我来了 |
[30:18] | Here’s to happiness for your daughter | 祝你女儿幸福美满 |
[30:21] | And may she be blessed with many sons. | 早生贵子 子孙满堂 |
[30:28] | That could be you | 和我女儿跳舞的人 |
[30:30] | dancing with my daughter. | 本可能是你的 |
[30:34] | I often think about it. | 我也常常这么想 |
[30:37] | Still I was not fated to marry her. | 但上天注定我与她无缘 |
[30:41] | I think that that old man was. | 我想那个老头儿是和她有缘的 |
[30:44] | Why are you here? | 你来这干嘛 |
[30:47] | We should talk. | 我们该谈谈了 |
[31:10] | Silence! Silence! | 安静 安静 |
[31:15] | It is time for husband and wife | 现在到新郎新娘 |
[31:19] | to go to the matrimonial chamber. | 进洞房的时间啦 |
[31:50] | So, what do you want to talk about? | 那么 你想说什么 |
[31:54] | I don’t want your thugs, like these fellows, | 我不想要你的走狗们 就这些人 |
[31:56] | following me around everywhere. | 走哪儿都跟着我 |
[31:58] | It’s a waste of everyone’s time. | 这是浪费所有人的时间 |
[31:59] | Oh, I disagree. | 这我可不同意 |
[32:01] | If you lead them to Ragnar Lothbrok | 如果你能带他们找到拉格纳·罗斯布洛克 |
[32:05] | it will be time well spent. | 那可不算浪费时间 |
[32:07] | Ragnar is dead. | 拉格纳死了 |
[32:12] | Do you swear that on your arm-ring? | 你能以你的臂环起誓吗 |
[32:14] | No. | 不能 |
[32:16] | Then why- | 那为何… |
[32:16] | I cannot swear because I have not seen a body. | 我不能发誓是因为还没见到尸体 |
[32:19] | But I have heard nothing, and he is my brother. | 但很久没听到他的消息了 而且他是我哥哥 |
[32:23] | I am sure in my heart he is dead. | 在我心里 我确信他已经死了 |
[32:27] | What about his wife and children? | 那他的妻子和孩子呢 |
[32:29] | They too have disappeared. | 他们都不见了 |
[32:30] | So I heard. | 我听说了 |
[32:32] | That you had killed, frankly. | 坦白地说 你杀了他们 |
[32:34] | By these fellows there. | 是这些人干的 |
[32:37] | So why should I trust you, | 我为什么要相信你 |
[32:39] | because you’ve already betrayed me. | 你早有叛心 |
[32:42] | I didn’t betray you. | 我没背叛你 |
[32:43] | I told the truth. | 我只是说了实话 |
[32:46] | Shouldn’t you trust someone who tells the truth? | 难道你不该相信一个说实话的人吗 |
[32:48] | So tell me the truth now! | 那现在告诉我实话 |
[32:50] | The truth is, you run everything here. | 实话是 这儿都归你管 |
[32:51] | You own the ships. | 你拥有船只 |
[32:52] | You decide where it is we raid. | 决定我们抢劫的地点 |
[32:55] | I need to be part of that. | 我需要成为其中的一份子 |
[32:57] | I don’t want to be on the outside. | 我不想被排斥在外 |
[32:59] | I want to raid and fight. | 我想去劫掠 去战斗 |
[33:03] | It’s what I was born to do. | 那是我生来的使命 |
[33:07] | I understand. | 我能理解 |
[33:10] | And you must understand | 但你必须理解 |
[33:12] | It will take time for me to trust you. | 要我信任你不是一朝一夕的事 |
[33:17] | And I do not give my trust easily. | 我不会轻易的相信谁 |
[33:21] | But you can stay here, eat at my expense, | 但你可以待在这儿 食我之禄 |
[33:26] | work on my boats, | 替我卖命 |
[33:28] | Prepare for the season. | 为冬季做准备 |
[33:29] | Then we shall see. | 然后时间会证明一切 |
[33:33] | Agreed? | 你同意吗 |
[33:36] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[33:39] | Good. | 很好 |
[33:59] | So if odin lives in Valhalla, | 如果说奥丁住在瓦尔哈拉英灵殿 |
[34:02] | is he the only god who lives in a great hall? | 他是唯一一位住在殿堂里神吗 |
[34:07] | No, there are many halls. | 不 还有很多殿堂 |
[34:11] | Thor lives in Thrudheim. | 托尔住在特鲁德海姆 |
[34:14] | And Frey was given the hall at Alfheim | 弗雷则在长出第一颗牙后 |
[34:17] | when he cut his first tooth! | 得到了精灵国度亚尔夫海姆的一座殿堂 |
[34:20] | And nearby is Valhalla, | 那附近就是宽敞而金熠的 |
[34:24] | vast and gold-bright. | 瓦尔哈拉英灵殿 |
[34:26] | And every day, | 每一天 |
[34:28] | Odin chooses slain men to join him. 12 | 奥丁会选择几名英灵战士和他一起 |
[34:32] | They arm themselves | 武装自己 |
[34:34] | and fight in the great courtyard. | 在庭院中战斗 |
[34:37] | They kill one another; | 他们相互决斗 |
[34:39] | but every night they rise again, | 但每至夜晚 他们又得以复原 |
[34:43] | and ride back to the hall, and feast. | 骑马回到英灵殿 享受盛筵 |
[34:48] | The roof is made out of shields. | 屋顶由盾牌砌成 |
[34:51] | The rafters are spears. | 椽则由长矛筑成 |
[34:53] | Coats of mail litter the benches. | 铠甲铺成长椅 |
[34:57] | A wolf stands at the western door | 一匹狼立于西门 |
[35:00] | and an eagle hovers above it. | 一只鹰在其上空盘旋 |
[35:04] | It has five hundred and forty doors, | 一共有五百四十扇门 |
[35:08] | and when Ragnarok comes, | 当诸神的黄昏来临时 |
[35:11] | eight hundred warriors will march out of each door, | 每扇门都将有八百伟勇士肩并肩 |
[35:15] | shoulder to shoulder. | 列队出战 |
[35:18] | What is Ragnarok? | 什么是诸神的黄昏 |
[35:32] | How was the earth created? | 陆地是如何而来的 |
[35:35] | The earth was made from the Ymir’s flesh | 陆地由伊米尔的躯体筑成 |
[35:39] | and oceans from his blood, | 当泰坦从冰中解冻时 |
[35:41] | when the titan was thawed from the ice. | 他的血液流淌成了海洋 |
[35:44] | The gods, they made hills out of his bones, | 诸神用他的骨头堆成山 |
[35:48] | and trees from his hairs, | 用他的头发种出树 |
[35:51] | and the sky dome is his skull. | 他的头颅幻化成苍穹 |
[35:54] | And out of his brain | 又用他的大脑 |
[35:56] | they shaped the welling dark clouds. | 塑造出喷涌而出的乌云 |
[36:05] | So, how do you think it was made, priest? | 那你觉得土地是如何诞生的呢 神父 |
[36:45] | Siggy. | 西吉 |
[36:55] | No… | 不行 |
[36:58] | I was sure! | 我很确定 |
[37:01] | I’ve come to warn you: | 我是来警告你的 |
[37:04] | you must leave at once. Today. | 你得马上离开 今天就走 |
[37:09] | My husband he hates you. | 我丈夫恨你 |
[37:12] | He has shown me nothing but respect since I came here. | 我到这里之后 他一直很尊敬我 |
[37:14] | Rollo, believe me. | 罗洛 相信我 |
[37:19] | Get away. | 快走吧 |
[39:09] | Where’s Ragnar Lothbrok? | 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克在哪 |
[39:17] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[39:22] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[39:24] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[39:28] | You said you always tell the truth. | 你说你向来诚实 |
[39:37] | You seem to have a little trouble opening your mouth. | 你似乎张嘴有些困难 |
[39:45] | Perhaps I could make that a little easier for you. | 也许我能帮帮你 |
[40:18] | When will you be better? | 你的伤何时才会好转 |
[40:21] | It’s taken too long already. | 已经太长时间了 |
[40:23] | In a few weeks’ time your father’s wounds will be healed. | 过几星期 你父亲的伤就能痊愈了 |
[40:27] | If he is careful. | 如果他小心点的话 |
[40:30] | You must have patience, father. | 你得有耐心 父亲 |
[40:34] | You must have patience, father. | 你得有耐心 父亲 |
[40:35] | Shut-up. | 闭嘴 |
[40:42] | Torstein! | 托尔施泰因 |
[40:45] | I found him wandering around the marshes. | 我发现他在沼泽里晃悠 |
[40:48] | I was lost. | 我迷路了 |
[40:54] | I was visited in great secrecy | 哈拉德森伯爵的妻子西吉 |
[40:56] | by Earl Haraldson’s wife, Siggy. | 偷偷来找我 |
[41:01] | She told me that her husband had played a trick on Rollo, | 她说她丈夫耍了罗洛 |
[41:06] | and imprisoned him, trying to find where you were. | 囚禁他 想找出你在哪 |
[41:12] | Then he tortured him. | 后来他又严刑拷问他 |
[41:21] | He tortured my brother? | 他严刑拷问我弟弟吗 |
[41:24] | Yes. | 是的 |
[41:28] | Siggy is sure, | 西吉很确定 |
[41:31] | her husband means to kill him | 她丈夫打算杀了他 |
[41:32] | because Rollo will not, | 因为罗洛不会 |
[41:35] | in any way, admit to where you are. | 无论如何都不会说你在哪 |
[41:38] | It’s a trap for you, Ragnar. | 这是给你设的陷阱 拉格纳 |
[42:23] | Floki, | 弗洛基 |
[42:33] | I have another favor to ask you. | 我还想请你帮个忙 |
[42:37] | I want you to go in to Kattegat. | 我要你去卡特加特海峡 |
[42:39] | I want you to ask for a meeting with the Earl. | 代我求见伯爵 |
[42:41] | And when you meet him, | 见到他时 |
[42:43] | challenge him to a personal combat. | 向他下战书 |
[42:46] | With me. | 跟我单挑 |
[42:50] | Tell him, if he refuses | 告诉他 如果他拒绝 |
[42:52] | shame will stalk him for the rest of his life, | 耻辱将伴随他的余生 |
[42:55] | and Odin will never permit him into Valhalla. | 而奥丁将不会允许他进入瓦尔哈拉 |