时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Vikings… | 《维京传奇》前情回顾 |
[00:05] | Is this what you really want, brother? | 这真是你想要的吗 兄弟 |
[00:08] | Why do we fight each other?! | 为什么我们互相斗争 |
[00:09] | If we raided together, | 如果我们一同突袭 |
[00:11] | we would not need to kill anymore of our young folk. | 我们就不需要再内斗 |
[00:14] | My mind tends the same way as Ragnar’s. | 我的想法同拉格纳一样 |
[00:16] | I will raid with you. | 我同你们一起突袭 |
[00:19] | I have to leave. Everyone hates me here. | 我得离开 这里所有人都恨我 |
[00:22] | But you were going to leave and not even say goodbye to me? | 但你是准备不和我告别就默默离开吗 |
[00:25] | Who is Aslaug? | 谁是亚丝拉琪 |
[00:26] | She is a Gotaland princess. | 她是哥特兰岛的一位公主 |
[00:28] | Did you have sex with her?! | 你和她上床了吗 |
[00:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[00:32] | I don’t love her. | 我不爱她 |
[00:33] | But this woman is carrying my child – | 可她有了我的孩子 |
[00:35] | You must accept her. | 你必须接受她 |
[00:37] | You insult and humiliate me. | 你侮辱了我 让我蒙羞 |
[00:40] | I have no choice but to leave you. | 我别无选择 只能离开你 |
[00:42] | I’m coming with you. | 我和你一起走 |
[00:51] | ♪More♪ | ♪请赐予我♪ |
[00:52] | ♪Give me more♪ | ♪更多♪ |
[00:53] | ♪Give me more♪ | ♪更多♪ |
[00:56] | ♪If I had a heart I could love you♪ | ♪我若有心就会爱你♪ |
[01:02] | ♪If I had a voice I would sing♪ | ♪我若有声便会高歌♪ |
[01:08] | ♪After the night when I wake up♪ | ♪沉沉黑夜我将苏醒♪ |
[01:13] | ♪I’ll see what tomorrow brings♪ | ♪敢问明日将奈我何♪ |
[01:19] | ♪I… I… I…♪ | ♪我…我…我…♪ |
[01:25] | ♪If I had a voice I would sing♪ | ♪我若有声就会歌唱♪ |
[01:42] | Ubbe! | 乌伯 |
[01:44] | – Modir! – Come here. | -莫迪尔 -过来 |
[01:56] | Let’s go find out what your your brother Hvitserk is doing? | 我们去看看你哥哥维塞克在干什么 |
[02:00] | All right. | 好的 |
[02:16] | The axe is much better than the sword because- | 斧头比剑厉害得多是因为… |
[02:18] | How? | 怎么可能 |
[02:19] | And the range! | 杀伤范围也更大 |
[02:26] | Hello, Floki. You made it. | 你好 弗洛基 你成功了 |
[02:28] | – Helga. – Torstein. | -海尔格 -托尔施泰 |
[02:29] | Torstein, you’re standing in the way of the fire. | 托尔施泰 你挡着我们烤火了 |
[02:31] | As usual. | 你总是这样 |
[02:33] | Hello, priest. | 你好啊 神父 |
[02:38] | Why do you still say such things? | 你为什么还这么说话 |
[02:41] | So where is he? Where is our earl? | 他人呢 我们的伯爵呢 |
[02:45] | Behind you. | 就在你后面 |
[02:48] | – Hey, Ubbe! Hey! – Hello, Floki. | -乌伯 你好 -你好 弗洛基 |
[02:52] | We’ve kind of missed you. | 我们有点想你了啊 |
[02:53] | Well, I’ve been busy like a dwarf, | 我一直忙得不可开交啊 |
[02:56] | building your new boats, Ragnar Lothbrok, | 忙着帮你造新船 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克 |
[02:58] | even in the ice and the snow. | 即使冰天雪地也未曾停歇 |
[03:00] | So busy, | 这么忙 |
[03:02] | yet he still have so much time to complain. | 却还有时间来发牢骚 |
[03:05] | The boats are nearly finished. | 船快造好了 |
[03:07] | I think we all want to know | 大家应该都想知道 |
[03:08] | where we’ll be raiding this summer. | 今年夏天我们要去哪里劫掠 |
[03:10] | Every year, all your people wonder | 每年你手下的人 |
[03:12] | when you will order another raid west | 都想知道你何时下令再去西方 |
[03:14] | and every year you disappoint them. | 每年你都让他们失望 |
[03:16] | I’ve even heard some people say | 我都听到有人说 |
[03:19] | that Earl Ragnar is becoming like Earl Haraldson. | 拉格纳伯爵越来越像哈拉德森伯爵了 |
[03:24] | Let me put their minds at ease. | 那我就让他们安安心 |
[03:26] | You should. | 确实应该如此 |
[03:31] | Welcome, everyone. | 欢迎大家的到来 |
[03:35] | As you all know, it has taken a long time | 众所周知 我们养精蓄锐时日已久 |
[03:38] | to prepare ourselves: | 这都是为了 |
[03:40] | to build our ships, | 建造新船 |
[03:42] | and to replace the young men that we lost to the plague. | 补充人手 代替我们在瘟疫中失去的年轻人 |
[03:48] | But now, now we are ready, | 但是现在我们准备好了 |
[03:52] | and this summer we shall finally go west again. | 今天夏天 我们终于要再去西方了 |
[03:58] | We will return to England, | 我们会重返英格兰 |
[04:00] | for that land was so generous to us the last time. | 因为上次那片土地对我们如此慷慨 |
[04:05] | But this time, we shall not go alone. | 但这次我们不再孤身前往 |
[04:07] | For King Horik and Jarl Borg have agreed to join us. | 因为霍里克王和博格首领已经同意加入我们 |
[04:13] | And perhaps we will not have to return so quickly, | 这次我们可能不用那么快就回来 |
[04:17] | but stay in their land for awhile, | 而是在他们的土地上待一段时间 |
[04:20] | explore it, maybe even winter there. | 在那里探索 还有可能在那里过冬 |
[04:23] | Who knows? | 这个谁都说不准 |
[04:24] | But, I tell you, these are interesting times. | 但我告诉大家 现在这个时代颇为有趣 |
[04:29] | The world is changing and we must change with it. | 世界在变化 我们必须也随之改变 |
[04:35] | We must act together, | 我们必须齐心协力 |
[04:39] | for everyone’s sake. | 为所有人谋福利 |
[04:45] | And now that I have put your minds to rest, | 现在我让大家安心了吧 |
[04:50] | who is hungry? | 谁想吃东西 |
[05:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:55] | I’ve never seen you before. | 我以前从未见过你 |
[05:57] | What is your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[05:59] | My name is Hild, my lord. | 我叫希尔德 领主大人 |
[06:03] | Where are you from? | 你是哪里人 |
[06:05] | – Upsalla. – Upsalla. | -乌普萨拉 -乌普萨拉啊 |
[06:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:17] | What were you talking about with her? | 你刚才跟她说什么呢 |
[06:26] | We were talking about movements in the shield-wall. | 我们在说在盾墙后面战斗的故事 |
[06:35] | Girl, bring me some more food. | 姑娘 再给我拿些食物过来 |
[06:39] | I have to eat for two. | 我一个人得吃两个人的东西呢 |
[06:41] | Yes, my lady. | 是的 夫人 |
[06:48] | How old are you? | 你今年多大了 |
[06:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:51] | Old enough, I’d say. | 我觉得你也不小了 |
[06:55] | Be careful who you choose to be familiar with. | 要注意哪些人你该亲近哪些人不该亲近 |
[06:59] | Yes, my lady Aslaug. | 遵命 亚丝拉琪夫人 |
[07:04] | What is it? | 你怎么回事 |
[07:07] | What is what? | 什么怎么回事 |
[07:09] | You… | 你… |
[07:12] | You are acting very… strangely. | 你今天 很奇怪 |
[07:20] | Oh, you think it is strange for a pregnant woman | 孕妇希望丈夫能支持和体贴自己 |
[07:22] | to want her husband to be supportive and kind? | 这也算奇怪吗 |
[07:27] | No. | 不 |
[07:28] | Then why do you think I’m acting “Strangely”? | 那我哪里”奇怪”了 |
[07:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:34] | You don’t know that you’re flirting with other women | 你不知道你在和其他女人打情骂俏 |
[07:36] | and showing them you want to bed them? | 并且表现出你想上她们的意思了吗 |
[07:38] | I am not doing that. | 我没有那样 |
[07:44] | You’re saying such things | 你之所以这么说 |
[07:48] | because of your condition. | 是因为你现在情况特殊 |
[07:54] | My “Condition”?! | 我情况”特殊” |
[07:59] | Tell your beautiful mother | 告诉你美丽的母亲 |
[08:01] | that I am not doing what she thinks. | 我并不像她想的那样 |
[08:08] | Yes you are. Women know these things. | 不你就是 女人本能地知道这些事情 |
[08:12] | I know it especially, because I have certain gifts. | 尤其是我 因为我有种天赋 |
[08:17] | Gifts? | 天赋 |
[08:19] | I see things others cannot. | 我能视他人所不能 |
[08:26] | You mean you are a volva? | 你是说你是个女巫吗 |
[08:31] | Seeress? I may be. | 先知 或许吧 |
[08:37] | They say that volvas practice forbidden sexual rites. | 他们说女巫们会练习一些已禁用的性习俗 |
[08:43] | Shall I stay awake? | 我是不是该保持清醒呢 |
[08:45] | The fact is, you want to sleep with that girl, | 事实就是你想要和那个女孩上床 |
[08:47] | even though she is barely above a slave girl. | 而她的地位几乎和女奴一样卑贱 |
[08:50] | That is such an insult to me. | 这对我来说真是耻辱 |
[08:55] | I do not want to sleep with that girl, | 我不想和那个女孩上床 |
[08:59] | whatever her name is. | 不管她叫什么名字 |
[09:05] | Good night, little one. | 晚安 小不点 |
[09:08] | And now I’m going to sleep. | 现在 我要睡觉了 |
[09:19] | I won’t let you sleep until I have told you this: | 在听完这些话前你别想睡觉 |
[09:23] | I will bear you another son. | 我会再给你生一个儿子 |
[09:25] | If you like, | 若你愿意 |
[09:26] | you can feel him stirring in my belly. | 便能感受到他在我腹中的胎动 |
[09:28] | But, because you treat me like an idiot, | 但因为你当我是傻子 |
[09:30] | I make this prophecy. | 我在此预言 |
[09:32] | My father killed the dragon Fafnir, | 我父亲杀死了巨龙法夫尼尔 |
[09:34] | and our new son will be born | 因此我们的儿子 |
[09:35] | with the image of the serpent in his eye. | 将眼带毒蛇之镜像降临于世 |
[09:41] | This much I know. | 我知道的就这些 |
[09:46] | What is it you want? | 你想知道什么 |
[09:50] | The gods have given me sons, | 神明如他们所诺 |
[09:52] | as they promised. | 赐我犬子 |
[09:54] | But I want to know what the future holds; | 但我想知道未来会发生什么 |
[09:57] | What will become of them? | 他们会怎样 |
[09:59] | The sons of Ragnar lothbrok will be spoken of | 只要人们能言会语 |
[10:03] | as long as men have tongues to speak. | 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克之子便将见称于世 |
[10:11] | They will enjoy that much fame? | 他们会同样享有盛名吗 |
[10:14] | One of them will marry the daughter of a king. | 他们中的一人会娶国王的女儿为妻 |
[10:19] | Another will discover and sail around the sea | 另一人将远航去探索平静无澜的大海 |
[10:23] | that has no tides. | 无患可言 无须担心 |
[10:26] | All this, and more, | 凡此种种 |
[10:27] | have I foreseen. | 便差不多是我所能预见的全部 |
[10:30] | Then they will have more fame than I, | 那么他们会比我 他们的父亲 |
[10:32] | their father? | 更加出名吗 |
[10:37] | What about Bjorn? | 那比约恩呢 |
[10:39] | What about my son Bjorn? | 我的儿子比约恩呢 |
[10:41] | What of him? | 他怎么了 |
[10:45] | Is he alive? | 他还活着吗 |
[10:47] | It was of him I was speaking. | 我刚才提到的两人中便有一人是他 |
[10:51] | Will I ever see him again? | 我能再见到他吗 |
[10:54] | You ask too many questions. | 你问得太多了 |
[10:57] | I have said enough. | 我说的已经够多了 |
[11:10] | See for yourself. Good salted fish. | 来看一看吧 上好的咸鱼 |
[11:13] | Not today. | 今天不了 |
[11:15] | You’re a disgrace. | 你就是个败类 |
[11:33] | I have lost everything! | 我已经失去了一切 |
[11:37] | My sons, | 我的儿子们 |
[11:38] | my husband, finally my daughter. | 我的丈夫 最后是我的女儿 |
[11:43] | I am not going to lose you. | 我可不想再失去你了 |
[11:52] | Yesterday your brother spoke of the summer’s raid. | 昨天你兄弟讲到了夏天的劫掠计划 |
[11:55] | He’s going west again, with King Horik. | 他会和霍里克国王一同西行 |
[11:58] | You must ask him to take you with him. | 你得让他带上你 |
[12:04] | Look at me! | 看看我现在的样子 |
[12:05] | You will look better | 如果你有所信仰 |
[12:06] | if you have something to believe in. | 就不会看起来如此萎靡 |
[12:11] | I am giving you a choice, Rollo. | 我现在给你一个选择 罗洛 |
[12:16] | Go and speak with your brother, | 去和你兄弟谈谈 |
[12:20] | or… | 或者 |
[12:25] | or take this blade, | 或者现在就 |
[12:28] | push it into your ribs right now. | 自己把这把刀捅进怀里 |
[12:31] | Stay in hell for all eternity. | 下地狱去 永远别再出来了 |
[13:00] | One day… | 总有一天 |
[13:03] | You will ride a horse, just like this. | 你会像这样骑马 |
[13:12] | Ragnar. | 拉格纳 |
[13:27] | You should all leave. | 你们都先出去 |
[13:29] | Come on, boys. | 来吧 孩子们 |
[13:29] | Ubbe, go with your mother. | 跟你们的妈妈去吧 |
[13:38] | I said everyone. | 我说的是所有人都走开 |
[13:42] | Well, I just thought- | 我只是觉得 |
[13:43] | Everyone. | 所有人 |
[13:57] | Well, are you going to take a seat? | 那么 你打算坐一下吗 |
[14:12] | So where have you been for so long, brother? | 所以你这么久以来都到哪儿去了 兄弟 |
[14:17] | Carrying around my heavy heart, | 载着沉重的心绪 我四处游走 |
[14:21] | cursing the gods, | 诅咒着神明 |
[14:24] | cursing myself, | 诅咒着我自己 |
[14:28] | and then drinking ale until I almost forgot everything. | 然后痛饮麦芽酒直到几乎忘却所有 |
[14:34] | So why are you here now? | 那你现在又来这里干嘛 |
[14:38] | I am your brother. | 我是你的兄弟 |
[14:43] | You chose to fight against me. | 你已选择与我为敌 |
[14:46] | I remember when we were boys, | 我记得我们还是孩子的时候 |
[14:49] | we often fought against each other. | 我们也经常打架 |
[14:52] | Isn’t that always the way with brothers? | 兄弟间不就是这样吗 |
[14:56] | They hate and love each other all the time. | 互相恨着 也互相爱着彼此 |
[14:59] | You could have killed me, | 你差一点杀了我 |
[15:03] | like you killed one-eye. | 就像你杀了独眼 |
[15:05] | I could never have killed you. | 我永远不会杀了你 |
[15:08] | Tell me, why should I ever trust you again? | 告诉我 我为什要再相信你 |
[15:15] | Because I ask you to. | 因为我要你相信我 |
[15:17] | Shouldn’t you be asking for forgiveness | 你不该请求原谅吗 |
[15:21] | after everything you have done? | 你做了那么多事 |
[15:23] | I ask only for the opportunity to regain your respect, | 我只请求你给我一次重获你尊敬的机会 |
[15:29] | to fight beside you again in battle. | 与你并肩作战的机会 |
[15:36] | I have nothing. | 我什么都没有了 |
[15:38] | You have suffered. | 你的确是受苦了 |
[15:44] | But many people suffered more because of what you did. | 但因为你的所作所为 很多人受了更大的苦 |
[15:57] | Let me think on it. | 让我想一想 |
[16:02] | Then I’ll give you my decision. | 我会告诉你我的决定 |
[16:10] | You broke my heart. | 你伤了我的心 |
[16:24] | Good! | 很好 |
[16:29] | Use your fear! | 运用你的恐惧 |
[16:31] | Not bad for a shield-maiden. | 把你当盾女看的话 表现还凑合 |
[16:45] | Do you ever miss England? | 你想念过英格兰吗 |
[16:47] | No. | 不 |
[16:50] | Sometimes. | 有时想 |
[16:56] | I want you to come with me. | 我想让你跟我一起去 |
[16:58] | Of course. | 当然 |
[16:59] | I don’t want to stay here with the old people. | 我不想和老人们一起留在这里 |
[17:02] | Good. | 很好 |
[17:03] | Perhaps you will come in useful. | 或许你会有用 |
[17:11] | We will need the help of all the gods, | 我们需要所有神的帮助 |
[17:13] | including yours. | 包括你的神 |
[17:32] | That’s better! | 好多了 |
[17:37] | It is one thing to use a weapon, | 使用武器是一回事 |
[17:42] | but another to kill. | 但杀人就是另一回事了 |
[17:48] | Never hesitate. | 永远不要犹豫 |
[17:56] | King Horik! | 赫瑞克国王 |
[17:57] | Welcome indeed. | 非常欢迎 |
[17:59] | Earl Ragnar, my great friend. | 拉格纳伯爵 我伟大的朋友 |
[18:03] | I heard you came by horse. Where are your ships? | 我听说你是骑马来的 你的船呢 |
[18:06] | My ships are being prepared. I could not wait. | 我的船还在准备 我等不及了 |
[18:09] | I have waited an eternity already. | 我等得够久了 |
[18:11] | I said to my sons, hmm, I have to set off. | 我跟我的儿子们说 我得出发了 |
[18:15] | I cannot even wait for the ice to melt. | 我都等不到冰化了 |
[18:18] | My ships will arrive soon enough. | 我的船很快就会来 |
[18:21] | And I look forward to getting to know your sons | 我很期待认识你的儿子们 |
[18:23] | and introducing mine. | 同时介绍我的儿子给你认识 |
[18:25] | There is someone here that you will well remember. | 这里有一个人你一定记得很清楚 |
[18:41] | Come here, Ubbe. | 过来 乌比 |
[18:44] | I can see, King Horik, | 我看得出来 赫瑞克国王 |
[18:45] | that you’re not too… delighted to see me, | 你见到我不是很高兴 |
[18:48] | but I hope you’re not surprised. | 但我希望你并不意外 |
[18:51] | We all made an agreement to raid together | 我们说好一起去劫掠 |
[18:52] | and I’ve come to honor it. | 我来兑现诺言 |
[18:55] | The last time we met, Jarl Borg, | 我们上次见面 博格首领 |
[18:58] | I had the distasteful task | 我身兼埋葬 |
[18:59] | of burying many of my kinsmen and friends. | 很多我的族人及朋友的不愉快任务 |
[19:02] | And for the past four years, | 过去四年 |
[19:04] | I’ve been paying you profits from my lands. | 我一直从我的土地给你进贡 |
[19:07] | But still, it is true, | 但是 你说的没错 |
[19:09] | I am not surprised to see you. | 我见到你并不意外 |
[19:15] | Good. | 很好 |
[19:26] | Is this not Rollo, | 这不是罗洛吗 |
[19:28] | the brother who fought against us? | 你那个跟我们打斗的兄弟 |
[19:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:32] | And you spared his life? | 你饶他不死 |
[19:34] | The gods spared his life. | 众神饶他不死 |
[19:39] | What is your decision? | 你的决定是什么 |
[19:43] | I accept you back, Rollo. | 我接受你回来 罗洛 |
[19:45] | I acknowledge you as my brother, | 我知道你是我兄弟 |
[19:48] | but I forbid you to raid with us. | 但我禁止你和我们一起劫掠 |
[19:55] | I accept your judgment. | 我接受你的判决 |
[20:15] | Drink to the gods! | 敬众神 |
[20:19] | King Horik. | 赫瑞克国王 |
[20:38] | I have to tell you, Princess Aslaug, | 我得告诉你 亚丝拉琪公主 |
[20:40] | it is the greatest privilege and honor to be seated beside you, | 能做到您旁边是我最大的荣耀 |
[20:44] | the daughter of Sigurd. | 西格德之女 |
[20:46] | Thank you, King Horik. | 谢谢 赫瑞克国王 |
[20:47] | Such a compliment, from a man like you, | 从您这样的人口中说出这样的溢美之词 |
[20:50] | is always welcome. | 总是很令人欢迎 |
[20:51] | Mm. Oh, it is true, I have also slain dragons, | 我也杀过龙 |
[20:53] | just like your father. | 就像你父亲一样 |
[20:55] | Unfortunately, like most men, | 但不幸的是 像大多数人一样 |
[20:57] | the dragons were only inside my head. | 那龙只存在于我的脑袋里 |
[21:02] | How old are you, Ari? | 你多大了 阿里 |
[21:04] | Seventeen. Nearly eighteen. | 十七 快十八了 |
[21:07] | Will this be your first raid? | 这是你第一次去劫掠吗 |
[21:09] | Yes. I can’t wait to prove myself in battle. | 是的 我等不及在战斗中证明自己了 |
[21:13] | I want my father to be proud of me. | 我希望我父亲为我自豪 |
[21:16] | I have a son about your age. | 我有一个跟你差不多大的儿子 |
[21:19] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[21:21] | I would like to meet him. | 我想见见他 |
[21:24] | I do not know where he is. | 我不知道他在哪儿 |
[21:28] | That is by his choice. | 那是他自己的选择 |
[21:31] | I should never have mentioned him. Drink. | 我不应该提他的 来喝酒 |
[21:39] | I have made a decision. | 我决定了 |
[21:42] | I do not wish Jarl Borg to raid with us. | 我不希望博格首领和我们一起去劫掠 |
[21:45] | But we had an agreement. Why not? | 但这是我们之前同意过的 为什么 |
[21:48] | Why do you not want your brother beside you? | 你为什么不带你的兄弟一起去 |
[21:51] | Because you don’t trust him enough. | 因为你对他不够信任 |
[21:53] | It is the same for me with Jarl Borg. | 而我 也不信任博格首领 |
[21:55] | I cannot bring myself to trust him completely. | 我无法全心信任他 |
[21:58] | You must inform him of our decision. | 你必须告诉他我们的决定 |
[22:10] | – Skol. – Skol. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[22:46] | Are you jealous? | 你羡慕吗 |
[22:47] | Hmph! They won’t even make it out of the fjord. | 得了 他们连峡湾都出不去 |
[22:53] | They are beautiful, King Horik. | 真壮观 赫瑞克国王 |
[23:00] | Jarl Borg, thank you for waiting. | 博格首领 让你久等了 |
[23:04] | So… When do we set sail? | 我们什么时候出发 |
[23:11] | Forgive me, Jarl Borg, | 抱歉 博格首领 |
[23:14] | But we have decided not to seek your help. | 我们决定不借助你的力量 |
[23:24] | I thought we had an agreement. | 我们之前不是说好了吗 |
[23:26] | It is not my desire to break that agreement. | 这并非我的意思 |
[23:28] | Believe me, I wish it to remain intact. | 相信我 我很乐意遵守诺言 |
[23:33] | – But on this occasion… – On this occasion? | -但这一次… -这一次 |
[23:37] | On this occasion, the silver thread is slit, | 这次 我们割袍断义 |
[23:39] | the golden cup breaks | 削发断情 |
[23:42] | and the pail is smashed at the spring. | 再无瓜葛 |
[23:47] | I know much about what happens here that you do not. | 这里的事 我比你清楚 |
[23:51] | I know things about Ragnar Lothbrok you do not know. | 也比你更了解拉格纳·罗斯布洛克 |
[23:56] | I knew his first wife, Lagertha, and their son Bjorn. | 我认识他的前妻拉葛莎和他们的儿子比约恩 |
[24:00] | I know his strengths, and I know his weaknesses. | 了解他的能力也熟知他的弱点 |
[24:06] | Why should I need to know his weaknesses? | 我为什么要知道他的弱点 |
[24:09] | Because he is your his ally. | 因为你是他的盟友 |
[24:17] | It is always a strength | 知晓盟友的弱点 |
[24:20] | to know the weaknesses of your friends, | 总是大有裨益的 |
[24:24] | is it not? | 不是吗 |
[24:29] | I might be interested in what you know. | 我可能对这些信息有兴趣 |
[24:32] | But how do I know you and I can trust each other? | 但我们要如何相信对方呢 |
[24:43] | Your brother gives with one hand and takes away with the other. | 你兄弟这么言而无信 |
[24:48] | How many times must you suffer his injustices? | 你一直在忍受他的不公平对待吧 |
[25:00] | If only you had stayed strong, | 若你从未失势就好了 |
[25:03] | We would have overcome. | 我们就能压制住他 |
[25:07] | And now he does with you as he wishes. | 结果他现在将你视若无物 随意对待 |
[25:13] | It’s terrible to witness the state into which you have fallen. | 看你跌落到如此境地真让人痛心啊 |
[25:16] | You, Rollo, | 你 罗洛 |
[25:21] | the greatest warrior. | 本是最强战士 |
[25:26] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[25:27] | Abandon your brother for good. | 要你永远叛离拉格纳 |
[25:31] | You will never be anything here. | 在这里你永无出头之日 |
[25:35] | Why would you stay? What can you find? | 你为什么留下来 在这里还能寻求到什么 |
[25:39] | Myself. | 真我 |
[25:41] | Yourself? | 真我 |
[25:46] | Yourself?! | 真我 |
[25:51] | If you want to find yourself- | 如果你想寻找真我… |
[26:01] | You’re a fool. | 你真蠢 |
[26:06] | Yes. | 没错 |
[26:10] | But someday I hope to be wise. | 但人总得聪明这一回 |
[26:35] | We can take three more! | 我们能再带三个 |
[26:36] | We can take both of them! | 这俩都带上吧 |
[26:39] | You’ll have need of these! | 你们会需要这些东西的 |
[26:41] | It can’t come soon enough! | 来得够早啦 |
[26:43] | That’s my axe, so keep it with me! | 那是我的战斧 得贴身带着 |
[26:46] | Okay, get it. | 好吧 明白 |
[26:52] | All right. | 好了 |
[27:05] | Now you be a good boy, | 你要乖 |
[27:08] | and you do what your mother tells you. | 要听妈妈的话 |
[27:13] | Most of the time. | 偶尔可以不听 |
[27:26] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[27:30] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[27:45] | Farewell, wife. | 再见 我的妻子 |
[27:50] | And you, Sigurd. | 还有你 西格德 |
[27:56] | We will make a sacrifice to Thor, | 我们会向雷神托尔献祭 |
[27:58] | but I believe you shall cross the sea safely. | 但我相信你会平安渡海 |
[28:05] | I shall get word to you as soon as I can. | 我会尽快给你递消息的 |
[28:11] | I will miss you… your pride. | 我会想你的 想念你的傲骨 |
[28:20] | So will I. | 我也会 |
[28:26] | Hoist sails! | 扬帆起航 |
[28:28] | – Heave! – Hoist sails! | -拉 -扬帆起航 |
[28:30] | – Heave! Heave! – Hoist! | -拉 拉 -扬帆 |
[28:33] | – Heave! – Dig in the oars! Oars! | -拉 -桨手就位 |
[28:38] | Hold! | 保持 |
[28:49] | Steady now! | 稳速前进 |
[28:52] | Row! | 列队 |
[29:48] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[29:52] | That we ought to be near land by now. | 我们现在本应接近陆地了 |
[30:02] | What now? | 然后呢 |
[30:05] | We wait. | 等着 |
[30:19] | Aesir is angry! | 亚萨神族在发怒 |
[30:25] | Odin, help us! | 主神奥丁啊 请帮帮我们 |
[30:34] | You having fun yet, Horik? | 有意思吧 赫瑞克 |
[30:43] | It’s going to tear, get it down! | 帆要坏了 快降下来 |
[30:56] | What is that? | 那是什么声音 |
[30:58] | That’s the sound of waves hitting rocks. | 是海浪撞击礁石的声音 |
[31:10] | Set the oars! Prepare to pull away! | 桨手就位 准备划离这里 |
[31:14] | Pull away! | 快划 |
[31:18] | Quickly! | 快 |
[31:31] | You asked to see me? | 你想见我吗 |
[31:33] | Yes, sit. | 是的 请坐 |
[31:48] | We have not made friends. It is my fault. | 我们居然还不是朋友 这是我的错 |
[31:53] | But, if you want to, we can be friends now. | 但如果你愿意 我们现在就可以成为朋友 |
[31:57] | After all, we are family, | 毕竟我们是一家人 |
[31:59] | And Ragnar has forgiven his brother. | 拉格纳已经原谅了他的兄弟 |
[32:04] | I would be honored to be considered your friend. | 能和你成为朋友我很荣幸 |
[32:10] | Let’s not fool one another. | 咱们别拐弯抹角的了 |
[32:13] | You were once where I am now. | 你也曾高居我今天的地位 |
[32:16] | Perhaps you wish to return to this status? | 也许你也想重新夺回这份荣耀 |
[32:21] | If so, I don’t blame you. | 如果如此 我不会怪你 |
[32:23] | But in the meantime, let’s not be enemies. | 但同时 我不希望我们成为敌人 |
[32:29] | Women should stick together more. | 女人应该更加守望相助 |
[32:31] | That’s true. | 是的 |
[32:34] | And we should rule! | 我们也应该掌权 |
[32:36] | All things would be better. | 事情就会变得越来越好 |
[32:46] | Friend. | 朋友 |
[32:49] | Friend. | 朋友 |
[33:02] | We’ve been blown miles off course, | 我们已经偏离航线数英里了 |
[33:04] | Who knows where we are? | 谁知道我们现在在哪 |
[33:07] | The gods know, priest. | 天知道 牧师 |
[33:10] | What I want to know – where are all the ships? | 我只想知道 其他船只呢 |
[33:19] | How many do you see? | 你能看到多少艘 |
[33:22] | Only four. | 四艘 |
[33:23] | Some of the others may have been scattered. | 其他的也许被分散了 |
[33:26] | Or they all might all have foundered. | 也许他们都已经遭遇不测了 |
[33:33] | Father! Father, come see! | 父亲 父亲 你快来看 |
[33:37] | What did I tell you, boy? | 我说什么来着 孩子 |
[33:38] | Land! | 陆地 |
[33:39] | I told my sons Ragnar always finds land! | 我就说吧 天无绝人之路 |
[33:46] | Where do you suppose we are? | 你觉得我们在哪 |
[33:48] | I build boats, Ragnar, you’re the navigator. | 我只是造船的 拉格纳 你才是航海家 |
[36:03] | Ragnar, Ragnar. There’s fish. | 拉格纳 这有鱼 |
[36:22] | …tell you about it. | …跟你说吧 |
[36:23] | You were the strong man at the back of the ship, | 你是我们船队的强大后盾 |
[36:25] | Weren’t you? | 难道你不是吗 |
[36:26] | Learn to tell a joke! | 敢不敢幽默点 |
[36:31] | Oh, you’re gonna need your fill, lad. | 吃点东西吧 小伙子 |
[36:33] | I feel like I’m going to have nice sleep now. | 我现在就想好好的睡个觉 |
[36:35] | That’s all I need. | 仅此而已 |
[36:46] | He’s paying no heed. | 他没注意到 |
[37:04] | Ari! | 阿里 |
[37:06] | Ari! | 阿里 |
[37:08] | Shields! | 盾牌掩护 |
[37:10] | Shields! Get down! Get down! | 盾牌掩护 蹲下 蹲下 |
[37:12] | Priest! In! | 过来 牧师 |
[37:14] | Stand ready! | 准备作战 |
[37:16] | Hold it! | 坚持住 |
[37:18] | Together! Together! | 靠紧 靠紧 |
[37:34] | – They’re everywhere. – But how many? | -敌人到处都是 -有多少人 |
[37:56] | Erlendur, do not be dismayed. | 恩朗德 别害怕 |
[37:59] | Meet everything head-on. | 勇敢向前 |
[38:01] | Whether we live or die today is in the hands of the gods. | 是生是死 听天由命 |
[38:04] | They already know if we sup with them tonight, so fear not. | 上天已经洞悉我们的命运 所以不要害怕 |
[38:07] | Fight well, and if you fall, | 战斗吧 如果你败了 |
[38:09] | Surely Odin will take you to Valhalla. | 奥丁一定会迎你去英灵殿的 |
[38:11] | Odin! | 为了奥丁 |
[38:52] | – Horik is in trouble. – What? | -赫里克有难 -什么 |
[38:54] | Horik is in trouble. | 赫里克有难 |
[38:55] | Then help him! | 那你去帮他啊 |
[39:01] | Perhaps he can strike them dead with his holy book! | 也许他能用他的圣书砸死敌人 |
[39:08] | Meet death! | 去死吧 |
[39:20] | Go help Horik! | 去帮赫里克 |
[39:31] | Torstein! We’re going around! | 托尔斯泰因 我们杀出去 |
[40:09] | Open! Open! | 人群让开 |
[40:19] | Close! | 包围住 |
[40:30] | Ragnar! | 拉格纳 |
[41:06] | That’s it. Rip it off! Rip it off! | 对 就这样撕开 |
[41:16] | You did not hesitate today. | 今天你没有再犹豫 |
[41:30] | Take it, if you want. | 你想要就拿着 |
[42:30] | What have you heard about King Ecbert? | 你都听说什么了关于艾克伯特国王的事儿 |
[42:36] | It is just like you. | 就跟我听说的你一样 |
[43:00] | What on earth has caused you to bring your muddy boots | 谁给你的狗胆 竟敢穿着你那脏兮兮的 |
[43:04] | into my bathhouse? | 靴子踏入我的浴室 |
[43:08] | Forgive me, sire. | 请原谅 陛下 |
[43:10] | The north men have come shore of Wessex. | 那些北方人已经进入了我国海岸 |
[43:12] | They have defeated the large force of our men. | 他们击败了咱们的主力军 |
[43:16] | They are here. | 他们已经来了 |