| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:00] | Previously on “Vikings”: | 《维京传奇》前情回顾 |
| [00:01] | I’d like to know what will happen to me. | 我想知道自己下场如何 |
| [00:03] | I see that an eagle hovers over you, | 我看到一只雄鹰在你上方盘旋 |
| [00:05] | but I also see that you yourself are the eagle. | 但我还看到你自己就是那只雄鹰 |
| [00:08] | A good sign from the gods. | 这是诸神给予的吉兆 |
| [00:10] | Jarl Borg must pay the price for what he did to my family. | 博格首领必须为自己对我家人的所作所为付出代价 |
| [00:13] | We cannot go west without his ships. | 没有他的船我们去不了西方 |
| [00:15] | We need him. | 我们需要他 |
| [00:16] | – What is your name? – Porunn. | -你叫什么名字 -芙恩 |
| [00:18] | Do you have a boyfriend? | 你有男朋友吗 |
| [00:22] | I hope you were telling me the truth, Rollo. | 我希望你告诉我的是真的 罗洛 |
| [00:25] | Everything I do, I do for Rollo. | 我所做的一切 都是为了罗洛 |
| [00:27] | And you need my help. | 而你需要我的帮助 |
| [00:29] | You’re a greater man than I am. | 你比我更伟大 |
| [00:30] | I realised what could be gained by inviting you. | 我意识到邀请你可以获得多么大的利益 |
| [00:36] | The eagle is your destiny, Jarl Borg. | 雄鹰就是你的命运 博格首领 |
| [00:41] | I will draw a blood-eagle upon your back. | 那我就在你背上给你画只血鹰吧… |
| [00:43] | No. | 不 |
| [00:50] | ♪More♪ | ♪请赐予我♪ |
| [00:51] | ♪Give me more♪ | ♪更多♪ |
| [00:52] | ♪Give me more♪ | ♪更多♪ |
| [00:55] | ♪If I had a heart I could love you♪ | ♪我若有心就会爱你♪ |
| [01:01] | ♪If I had a voice I would sing♪ | ♪我若有声便会高歌♪ |
| [01:06] | ♪After the night when I wake up♪ | ♪沉沉黑夜我将苏醒♪ |
| [01:12] | ♪I’ll see what tomorrow brings♪ | ♪敢问明日将奈我何♪ |
| [01:18] | ♪I… I… I…♪ | ♪我…我…我…♪ |
| [01:24] | ♪If I had a voice I would sing♪ | ♪我若有声就会歌唱♪ |
| [02:24] | Are you going to proceed with the execution of Jarl Borg? | 你要处决博格首领吗 |
| [02:29] | I am. | 是的 |
| [02:31] | I understand your reasons. | 你想处决他我理解 |
| [02:33] | At the same time, | 但是 |
| [02:34] | without Jarl Borg’s ships and warriors, | 没有博格首领的船和人 |
| [02:37] | we cannot hope to mount a successful raid on Wessex. | 我们无法顺利去韦塞克斯劫掠 |
| [02:46] | We will find another ally. | 我们可以找其他同盟 |
| [02:48] | – When? – Soon. | -什么时候找 -马上 |
| [02:51] | I have sent out word. | 我已经放出话去了 |
| [02:52] | Are you suggesting that my brother should reprieve Jarl Borg | 你是想让我兄弟像什么事都没发生过一样 |
| [02:56] | as if nothing has happened? | 放了博格首领吗 |
| [02:58] | No. I am merely asking you stay your hand | 不是 我只是想让你在找到其他同盟前 |
| [03:02] | until another ally is found. | 先手下留情 |
| [03:04] | The execution of Jarl Borg made public | 公开处决博格首领 |
| [03:07] | would surely discourage and deter | 势必会让有心来结盟之人 |
| [03:09] | any possible partners. | 望而却步 |
| [03:15] | Fine. I shall wait. | 好吧 我再等等 |
| [03:23] | But at least we are still allies, King Horik! | 但至少我们还是盟友 霍里克国王 |
| [03:29] | I want my revenge on King Ecbert and I shall have it, | 我要找艾克伯特国王报仇就一定会报仇 |
| [03:33] | come what may. | 无论如何 |
| [03:56] | Hold! Hold your advance! | 停 停止前进 |
| [04:02] | Father, do they know who we are? | 父亲 他们知道我们是谁吗 |
| [04:17] | Hyah! Hyah! Let’s go! | 驾 驾 走 |
| [04:35] | King Ecbert, I’ve travelled many miles to meet you. | 艾克伯特国王 我千里迢迢前来见您 |
| [04:39] | So that together, you and I, | 是想合你我二人之力 |
| [04:41] | Wessex and Northumbria, can save our country. | 合韦塞克斯与诺森布里亚之力 拯救我们国家 |
| [04:45] | God save England! | 上帝保佑英格兰 |
| [04:47] | God save England! | 上帝保佑英格兰 |
| [04:53] | God save England. | 上帝保佑英格兰 |
| [04:55] | God save England! | 上帝保佑英格兰 |
| [04:57] | God save England! God save England! | 上帝保佑英格兰 上帝保佑英格兰 |
| [05:02] | God save England! God save England! | 上帝保佑英格兰 上帝保佑英格兰 |
| [05:05] | God save England! God save England! | 上帝保佑英格兰 上帝保佑英格兰 |
| [05:09] | God save England! God save England! | 上帝保佑英格兰 上帝保佑英格兰 |
| [05:13] | God save England! God save England! | 上帝保佑英格兰 上帝保佑英格兰 |
| [05:16] | God save England! | 上帝保佑英格兰 |
| [05:34] | I have some news for you. | 我有好消息告诉你 |
| [05:38] | I am carrying our child. | 我怀孕了 |
| [05:48] | Floki the carpenter. | 木匠弗洛基 |
| [05:51] | Floki the fisherman. | 渔夫弗洛基 |
| [05:53] | Floki the father! | 父亲弗洛基 |
| [06:01] | Poor child to have such a father! | 有我这样的父亲孩子真是太可怜了 |
| [06:05] | No, you will be a wonderful father. | 不 你会是个好父亲的 |
| [06:09] | No, Helga, I’ll be the worst father! | 不 海尔格 我会是世上最不称职的父亲 |
| [06:12] | And my child! | 我的孩子 |
| [06:15] | Oh, you gods, what have I done? | 诸神啊 我都做了什么 |
| [06:19] | Now you’re frightening me. Please don’t frighten me. | 你吓到我了 不要吓我 |
| [06:24] | I was so happy. | 我本来很高兴的 |
| [06:25] | Shh. Shh. You’re… You’re right. | 嘘 你说得对 |
| [06:29] | No, I’m f- I’m a fool. | 不 我是个笨蛋 |
| [06:32] | I always was a fool. | 我一直是个笨蛋 |
| [06:35] | We shall be so happy. | 我们应该幸福的 |
| [06:37] | You and I, and our beautiful child. | 你我 还有我们美丽的孩子 |
| [06:44] | Let’s get married, Helga. | 我们结婚吧 海尔格 |
| [06:46] | There is no one else for me now. | 现在我身边只有你了 |
| [06:48] | Let’s get married, and may the gods bless us, | 我们结婚吧 愿诸神保佑我们 |
| [06:52] | as they surely will, | 诸神一定会保佑我们的 |
| [06:55] | for we are such friends to them. | 我们一直虔诚敬奉他们 |
| [06:58] | – Yes. – Yes. | -好 -太好了 |
| [07:01] | And all of our friends – Ragnar and… | 还有我们所有的朋友 拉格纳和… |
| [07:05] | No, not Ragnar. | 不 拉格纳不行 |
| [07:10] | – But, but he- – No. | -但他… -不 |
| [07:12] | I said, not Ragnar. | 我说了 拉格纳不行 |
| [07:15] | Everything here is for Ragnar. | 这里的一切都是为了拉格纳 |
| [07:18] | I’ve known him a long time. | 我认识他很长时间了 |
| [07:20] | I helped him rise. | 我帮他崛起 |
| [07:22] | I build his ships. | 我给他造船 |
| [07:24] | And now he is earl, Earl Ragnar, | 现在他成了伯爵 拉格纳伯爵 |
| [07:27] | and our little world waits upon him and eats from his hand. | 我们的小世界围着他转 我们从他手中嗟食 |
| [07:33] | But he cannot have everything. | 但他不能拥有一切 |
| [07:36] | He cannot have you and me. | 他不能拥有我们俩 |
| [08:00] | What is troubling you? | 你在为什么事烦心 |
| [08:02] | What is troubling me is that you do not trust me. | 我烦心的事就是你不信任我 |
| [08:07] | I don’t trust you? | 我不信任你 |
| [08:09] | That night you captured Jarl Borg, | 你抓博格首领的那天晚上 |
| [08:13] | you told me nothing of what you meant to do. | 你根本没有告诉我你要干什么 |
| [08:15] | I sent someone to find you. | 我派人去找过你 |
| [08:19] | They could not find you. | 但他们没有找到你 |
| [08:24] | Where were you? | 你去哪儿了 |
| [08:28] | I was with Porunn. | 我和芙恩在一起 |
| [08:31] | So it’s your decision? | 这么说那是你的决定 |
| [08:36] | You chose to be with her, rather than me. | 你选择跟她在一起 而不是跟我 |
| [08:43] | I only ask to be kept in your confidence as your son. | 我只是希望你能把我真正当成儿子来信任 |
| [08:51] | I will be the judge of how far I take you into my confidence. | 我要多么信任你由我来决定 |
| [08:56] | But as a father, I will give you some advice. | 但作为父亲 我给你点建议 |
| [09:02] | Think with this… | 用这个思考 |
| [09:05] | Not with your… | 而不是用你的… |
| [09:21] | What is wrong? | 怎么了 |
| [09:26] | I have never had such a pregnancy. | 我怀孕从来没有这样过 |
| [09:29] | So much pain. | 从没这么痛苦 |
| [09:33] | I am afraid. | 我很害怕 |
| [09:37] | Afraid of what? | 害怕什么 |
| [09:43] | When Ragnar came to the farmhouse, | 拉格纳来农舍的时候 |
| [09:45] | he wanted to have sex. | 他想要做爱 |
| [09:47] | I told him if he forced himself on me | 我告诉他如果他逼我 |
| [09:49] | in the first three days of his return, | 在他回来的前三天跟他交合 |
| [09:51] | I would bear him a monster. | 我会给他怀一个怪物 |
| [09:58] | I do not know what made me say the things I said to Ragnar. | 我不知道为什么会对拉格纳说那些话 |
| [10:02] | I spoke them, but the gods chose them. | 我说话 但诸神决定话的内容 |
| [10:19] | As agreed. | 我们说好了 |
| [10:31] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
| [10:35] | Have you come here to gloat? | 你是来幸灾乐祸的吗 |
| [10:40] | I’m looking forward for my execution. | 我很期待走上刑场 |
| [10:45] | Have you ever see being blood-eagled before? | 你以前见过有人被画上血鹰吗 |
| [10:50] | I’m told it is the worst, most painful death of all… | 我听说那是最糟糕的 最痛苦的死法 |
| [10:55] | But astonishing. | 但是非常惊人 |
| [10:59] | Truly astonishing, to those who watch. | 对那些观看的人来说绝对的惊人 |
| [11:21] | I will take no pleasure in your death. | 你死了对我没什么好处 |
| [11:32] | Once, you would not have said that. | 换做以前你可不会这么说 |
| [11:35] | Certain things have changed. | 现在情况不同了 |
| [11:36] | They’ve changed | 之所以不同 |
| [11:37] | because Ragnar Lothbrok has humiliated you. | 是因为拉格纳·罗斯布洛克羞辱了你 |
| [11:41] | It’s only the start of his real ambitions. | 这只是他真正野心的开始 |
| [11:46] | Meaning? | 什么意思 |
| [11:47] | Meaning Ragnar Lothbrok wants to be | 意思就是拉格纳·罗斯布洛克想成为 |
| [11:50] | king. | 国王 |
| [11:53] | Isn’t that obvious to you, | 难道你不觉得这很明显吗 |
| [11:58] | King Horik? | 赫里克国王 |
| [12:02] | Why would he stop at assassinating me? | 他为什么不直接暗杀我 |
| [12:05] | He’s Ragnar Lothbrok. | 他可是拉格纳·罗斯布洛克 |
| [12:08] | His fame eclipses even yours. | 他的名望使你也黯然无光 |
| [12:19] | Let us say I believe you. | 就算我相信你的话吧 |
| [12:24] | What would you have me do? | 你觉得我该怎么做 |
| [12:25] | I would arrange for my escape. | 换做是我我会准备逃跑 |
| [12:31] | And then I would kill Ragnar Lothbrok | 然后杀了拉格纳·罗斯布洛克 |
| [12:33] | and make his brother earl. | 让他的兄弟当伯爵 |
| [12:39] | That’s what I would do if I were you. | 如果我是你我就这么做 |
| [12:53] | I’ve brought you something. | 我给你带了点东西来 |
| [13:09] | I’ve had dreams of the Priest Athelstan. | 我梦到艾塞斯坦神父了 |
| [13:13] | He comes to me, but I do not know where he is – | 他来找我 但我却不知道他在哪里 |
| [13:17] | in Valhalla or in hell? | 在瓦尔哈拉殿堂还是在地狱 |
| [13:20] | He is in neither place. | 他并不在这两个地方 |
| [13:24] | Then he is alive? | 那他还活着对吗 |
| [13:41] | He is physically alive but his spirit is tormented. | 他人还活着但灵魂很痛苦 |
| [13:45] | He does not know himself. I see that. | 他不是原来自己了 我看到了 |
| [13:51] | You must tell me where he is. | 你一定要告诉我他在哪里 |
| [13:59] | He is with a man you know. | 他和一个你认识的人在一起 |
| [14:02] | A foreigner. A king. | 一个异邦人 一个国王 |
| [15:02] | What are you going to do about Jarl Borg? | 你准备怎么处置博格首领 |
| [15:05] | You know exactly what I’m going to do. | 你很清楚我准备怎么做 |
| [15:07] | Then why haven’t you done it? What’re you waiting for? | 那你怎么还不快动手 还在等什么 |
| [15:10] | I told the king that I would wait. | 我告诉过国王我会等 |
| [15:15] | I don’t understand, brother. | 我不明白 兄弟 |
| [15:16] | Why do you keep making concessions to Horik? | 为什么你要一直对赫瑞克妥协 |
| [15:19] | Because he is the king. | 因为他是国王 |
| [15:28] | Why won’t you talk to me? | 你怎么不跟我说话 |
| [15:30] | There is not much to say. | 没什么好说的 |
| [15:32] | We have everything to say to each other. | 我们能聊的话题多着呢 |
| [15:35] | You can tell me about your whole life. | 你可以告诉我你的经历 |
| [15:38] | And I can tell you about mine. | 然后我告诉你我的 |
| [15:40] | There is not much to say about my life. | 我的经历没什么好说的 |
| [15:42] | I’ve always been a servant. | 一直都是服侍别人的仆人 |
| [15:48] | Wait. | 等等 |
| [15:58] | I thought you might be thirsty. | 我猜你应该渴了 |
| [16:00] | Thank you, Princess Aslaug. | 谢谢你 亚丝拉琪公主 |
| [16:04] | You are kind. | 你人真好 |
| [16:06] | I feel sorry for you. | 我很同情你 |
| [16:08] | It is all the same with we women. | 我们女人的命运都一样 |
| [16:10] | We just give birth to the slaughtered. | 只是负责诞下屠杀者而已 |
| [16:17] | Rollo said that she is just a slave | 罗洛说她只是个奴隶 |
| [16:20] | and I can have her any time. | 我什么时候想要她都行 |
| [16:22] | Your uncle is heavy-handed | 你叔叔跟别人谈心时 |
| [16:24] | when he speaks to others about the heart. | 总是显得笨嘴拙舌 |
| [16:27] | But, the truth is, | 但事实是 |
| [16:29] | he feels the pangs as deeply as you. | 在内心深处 他跟你一样饱受痛苦 |
| [16:32] | But warriors don’t show their heart, | 但战士从不向别人敞开心扉 |
| [16:35] | until the axe reveals it! | 只有斧子能剖开他们的胸膛 |
| [16:39] | You are so wise, Floki. | 你总是这么睿智 弗洛基 |
| [16:44] | I’m not wise at all. I’m just a joker. | 我一点都不睿智 只是自作聪明而已 |
| [16:53] | – Helga. – Siggy. | -海尔格 -西吉 |
| [16:55] | You are with child. | 你怀孕了 |
| [16:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
| [16:59] | Floki must be happy. | 弗洛基一定很开心吧 |
| [17:03] | He’s not happy? Why is he not happy? | 他不开心吗 他为什么不开心 |
| [17:06] | It’s complicated. Floki is complicated. | 这事很复杂 弗洛基是个难以捉摸的人 |
| [17:12] | Will you marry? | 你们会结婚吗 |
| [17:15] | Yes. Yes, we will. | 会 我们会的 |
| [17:18] | With Earl Ragnar’s blessing? | 拉格纳伯爵会祝福你们吗 |
| [17:21] | My love does not think that he needs Earl Ragnar’s blessing. | 我的爱人觉得他不需要拉格纳伯爵的祝福 |
| [17:25] | Only that of the gods. | 只要有神灵保佑就行 |
| [17:41] | I have some interesting news. | 我听到些有趣的消息 |
| [17:45] | Floki is angry with Ragnar. | 弗洛基在生拉格纳的气 |
| [17:48] | Floki? Floki loves Ragnar. | 弗洛基吗 弗洛基明明爱拉格纳 |
| [18:09] | Ragnar Lothbrok is no longer alone | 入侵我们海岸线的 |
| [18:12] | in attacking our shores. | 不止拉格纳·罗斯布洛克一人 |
| [18:18] | Yet for me… | 但于我而言 |
| [18:21] | he is still the greatest disturbance to our world. | 他仍是我们国度最大的威胁 |
| [18:26] | I agree, and very likely to return here. | 我同意 而且他很可能还会回来 |
| [18:31] | We must be prepared for him. | 我们得对此着手准备 |
| [18:33] | If you and I and our kingdoms are allied together, | 如果你和我的王国可以联手 |
| [18:36] | we will be stronger. | 我们将更加强大 |
| [18:37] | If his army lands in Northumbria, | 如果他的军队在诺森布里亚登陆 |
| [18:39] | I will come at once to your aid, | 我会马上来增援你 |
| [18:41] | and trust that you will do the same for me. | 反之亦然 |
| [18:53] | Leave it. | 不用扶 |
| [18:57] | All of you, leave. | 你们都下去吧 |
| [19:08] | Mercia is a neighbor of mine, as it is of yours, | 麦西亚与我国接壤 也与你国接壤 |
| [19:12] | so you know very well what is happening there. | 所以你肯定很清楚他们的现状 |
| [19:16] | Since the death of King Offa, | 在奥法国王去世后 |
| [19:18] | the kingdom has fallen into turmoil, | 家族内部的几个人在争夺王位 |
| [19:21] | with several members of his family competing for the throne. | 让整个王国陷入一片混乱 |
| [19:24] | Offa’s son and heir has been murdered by his own sister, | 奥法的子嗣被他自己的姐姐杀害 |
| [19:28] | and it seems there is no end | 而且看起来那里的暴力和混乱 |
| [19:30] | to the violence and the chaos there. | 还远未到平息之日 |
| [19:34] | It suits neither of us to have | 邻国如此动荡不安 |
| [19:37] | such an unstable and tumultuous neighbor. | 对你我而言没有任何好处 |
| [19:41] | But… If you and I joined together, | 但 如果你我联手 |
| [19:45] | not only against the northmen, | 不只是对付那帮北方人 |
| [19:47] | but also against Mercia, | 还一起攻打麦西亚的话 |
| [19:49] | we should surely overcome it. | 我们肯定稳操胜券 |
| [19:53] | We could then divide Mercia up between us, | 然后我们可以一起瓜分麦西亚的领地 |
| [19:56] | as we saw fit. | 按双方的意愿 |
| [20:00] | What do you say? | 你觉得呢 |
| [20:03] | I say, after we have conquered Mercia, | 我们攻占下麦西亚后 |
| [20:09] | what is to stop you from turning on | 我怎么知道你会不会继续攻打 |
| [20:11] | your smaller ally? | 你弱小的同盟国呢 |
| [20:19] | At the moment, King Aelle, very little. | 那时 埃勒国王 我很有可能继续攻打 |
| [20:27] | That is why | 所以我现在 |
| [20:30] | I am proposing the formal marriage | 提议正式联姻 |
| [20:33] | of my oldest son and heir, Aethelwulf, | 让我的长子 埃塞尔沃夫 |
| [20:36] | to your beautiful daughter, Judith. | 与你那美丽的女儿 朱迪斯成婚 |
| [20:41] | Now then, what do you say? | 现在你怎么说 |
| [20:46] | Now I say… | 我现在说 |
| [20:49] | let us drink to our alliance… | 让我们为我们的联盟举杯 |
| [20:55] | and may the devil never cast it asunder, hm? | 愿魔鬼永不将此盟约打破 |
| [21:20] | Hey, papa! | 爸爸 你好啊 |
| [22:32] | Do you, Aethelwulf, son of Ecbert, | 汝 埃塞尔沃夫 埃格伯特之子 |
| [22:34] | before all these witnesses here gathered, | 在聚集于此之众证人面前 |
| [22:37] | take this woman, Judith, daughter of Aelle, | 是否愿意执埃勒之女朱迪斯之手 |
| [22:39] | as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, | 以其为汝之法定妻子 与子偕老 |
| [22:43] | from this moment until death parts you? | 直至死亡将汝等分开 |
| [22:46] | I do. | 我愿意 |
| [22:47] | Helga… | 海尔格 |
| [22:48] | You must hold this sword in trust for your son, | 你必须为了你的儿子抓住此剑 |
| [22:53] | and now you must present this new sword to the groom. | 你现在必须将这把新剑呈给新郎 |
| [22:59] | The sword transfers the father’s power of protection over the woman, | 此剑将父亲对女儿的守护之力 |
| [23:02] | to her new husband. | 传递给她的新郎 |
| [23:09] | Do you, Judith, before all these witnesses, | 汝 朱迪斯 在众证人面前 |
| [23:11] | take this man, Aethelwulf, | 是否愿意执此子埃塞尔沃夫之手 |
| [23:14] | to have and to hold, | 与子偕老 |
| [23:15] | and forsaking all others, | 了却此婚约外之尘缘 |
| [23:17] | to serve and obey, | 顺从且服侍汝之夫婿 |
| [23:19] | from this time henceforth, until you die? | 从此刻起直至死亡之时 |
| [23:23] | I do. | 我愿意 |
| [23:24] | Now the rings. | 现在放上戒指 |
| [23:28] | Floki, do you swear to the gods | 弗洛基 你是否向诸神发誓 |
| [23:32] | that you want to marry this woman? | 你愿娶此女 |
| [23:34] | I swear, with the gods as my witnesses. | 我发誓 诸神为证 |
| [23:40] | Helga, do you swear to the gods | 海尔格 你是否向诸神发誓 |
| [23:45] | that you want to marry this man? | 你愿嫁此子 |
| [23:47] | I do swear. | 我发誓 |
| [23:54] | Let these rings be a permanent sign | 上帝在上 诸人为证 |
| [23:56] | that you are united in holy matrimony, | 此对戒指为汝二人 |
| [23:59] | in the eyes of these people, and in the eyes of god. | 缔结神圣婚约之永恒之证 |
| [24:04] | Amen. | 阿门 |
| [24:06] | Then you are married. | 你们现在结婚啦 |
| [24:32] | Rollo Lothbrok? | 罗洛·罗斯布洛克吗 |
| [24:35] | Yes. | 是的 |
| [24:36] | I have come to talk to your brother… | 为了重要的事情 |
| [24:38] | upon important business. | 我前来与你的兄长对话 |
| [24:42] | And what business would that be? | 会是什么事情呢 |
| [24:44] | Believe me, your brother would want to hear me. | 请相信我 你的兄长会想听我说话的 |
| [24:56] | You son of a whore. One more. | 你个婊子养的 再来一次 |
| [25:00] | Wait. My turn. | 等等 该我了 |
| [25:05] | All right. | 很好 |
| [25:10] | Torstein? | 托尔施泰因 |
| [25:11] | Here! I’m here. | 我在这儿呢 |
| [25:12] | Is your shield up? It is so dark in here! | 你举好盾了吗 这里真暗啊 |
| [25:23] | This is my brother. | 这是我的兄长 |
| [25:28] | And you are? | 你是 |
| [25:33] | You sent word that you needed a new ally to attack Wessex. | 你传话说你需要袭击韦塞克斯的新同盟 |
| [25:37] | The word reached us | 我们收到了你的传话 |
| [25:40] | and we are happy to say that we can provide such an ally. | 并且我们很乐意成为这样的同盟 |
| [25:43] | An earl with enough ships and men | 我代表一位能助你劫掠大获成功 |
| [25:45] | to make your raid a great success. | 有着足够船只和人手的伯爵 |
| [25:48] | His name is Earl Ingstad. | 他的名字叫英格斯塔德伯爵 |
| [25:53] | Earl Ingstad? | 英格斯塔德伯爵吗 |
| [25:56] | Earl Ingstad. | 英格斯塔德伯爵 |
| [25:59] | Never heard of him. | 我从没听说过他 |
| [26:03] | Why is he not with you? | 为什么他没和你一起来 |
| [26:05] | He did not want to waste the journey. | 他不想白跑一趟 |
| [26:09] | He wanted to be certain that you were still in need of an ally. | 他想确认你是否仍然需要一位同盟 |
| [26:14] | When can I meet him? | 我什么时候可以见他 |
| [26:16] | You can meet him at any time. | 你随时可以见他 |
| [26:17] | Yes. | 好 |
| [26:18] | He is ready to attend. | 他已经准备好加入了 |
| [26:19] | Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! | 很好 很好 太好了 |
| [26:34] | We have found a new ally. | 我们找到了一位新同盟 |
| [26:38] | Earl Ingstad…whoever he is. | 英格斯塔德伯爵 管他是谁呢 |
| [26:42] | When will he arrive? | 他什么时候到 |
| [26:45] | A few days. | 过几天吧 |
| [26:48] | And then Jarl Borg will be executed. | 然后博格首领就会被处决 |
| [26:55] | That cannot come too quickly for my liking. | 我不喜欢这来得太快 |
| [27:28] | You’re hurting me! | 你弄疼我了 |
| [27:31] | You’re hurting me! | 你弄疼我了 |
| [27:33] | Why do you do it? | 你为什么那么干 |
| [27:37] | Why do you sleep with King Horik? | 你为什么要和赫瑞克王上床 |
| [27:48] | I do it for you. | 我是为了你 |
| [28:00] | Please! | 求你了 |
| [28:15] | What can King Horik do for me | 有什么是赫瑞克王能为我做到 |
| [28:17] | that my brother cannot do? | 而我哥哥做不到的 |
| [28:24] | Right now they are allies – long may they remain so – | 现在他们是同盟 也许会保持很长时间 |
| [28:27] | but in the event that they should fall out, | 但当他们的同盟破裂之时 |
| [28:29] | you should be able to choose between them. | 你要能够在他们之中做出选择 |
| [28:34] | Horik is a king. | 赫瑞克是位国王 |
| [28:37] | Never forget that. | 永远不要忘了这点 |
| [28:40] | Never doubt how much power he has. | 也不要去怀疑他有多强大 |
| [28:47] | What have you decided? | 你怎么打算的 |
| [28:50] | I have decided to take your advice. | 我打算接受你的意见 |
| [28:52] | I will set you free. | 我放你走 |
| [28:55] | There are those here who will help me; | 有一群假装效忠拉格纳的人 |
| [29:00] | People who only pretend to be loyal to Ragnar. | 会帮助我的 |
| [29:12] | And then? | 然后呢 |
| [29:16] | And then we will kill Ragnar Lothbrok. | 然后他们会杀了拉格纳·罗斯布洛克 |
| [29:27] | I want to ask you something. | 问你些事儿 |
| [29:34] | What is a blood-eagle? | 血鹰是什么 |
| [29:42] | The offender gets down on his knees… | 让犯人跪在地上… |
| [29:48] | And his back is opened with knives. | 用刀剖开他的后背 |
| [29:56] | And then, with axes, | 然后用斧子 |
| [30:02] | his ribs are chopped away from his spine. | 将他的肋骨从脊柱上分离开 |
| [30:08] | And then his lungs | 之后将他的肺 |
| [30:12] | are pulled out of these huge, bleeding wounds | 从创口处拉出来 |
| [30:16] | and laid upon his shoulders, | 搭在他的双肩上 |
| [30:19] | So they look like the folded wings | 看起来就像一只雄鹰 |
| [30:22] | of a great eagle. | 那对折叠着的翅膀 |
| [30:26] | And must he stay like that, | 而他要保持这种状态 |
| [30:30] | suffering, | 煎熬着 |
| [30:33] | until he dies. | 直到死去 |
| [30:48] | If he suffers in silence, | 如果他能忍痛不喧 |
| [30:52] | he may enter Valhalla. | 他或许能进入英灵殿 |
| [30:56] | But if he screams, | 但如果他尖叫不止 |
| [31:00] | he can never enter its portals. | 那他想都不要想了 |
| [31:15] | Earl Ingstad is here. | 英斯塔伯爵来了 |
| [31:20] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
| [31:22] | He would not enter the great hall. | 他没进来 |
| [31:26] | He chose instead to remain in the woods. | 而是在森林里待着 |
| [32:00] | Earl Ingstad? | 英斯塔伯爵 |
| [32:15] | Earl Ingstad! | 英斯塔伯爵 |
| [32:21] | You bear a strong resemblance to my ex-wife. | 你和我前妻长得真像啊 |
| [32:24] | If I had given you my true name, | 如果我告诉你真实姓名 |
| [32:27] | You might have turned me away. | 你还会来见我吗 |
| [32:33] | How is Bjorn? | 比约恩还好吧 |
| [32:36] | He is happy. | 他很快乐 |
| [32:39] | He is looking forward to going to England. | 他正准备前往英格兰 |
| [32:42] | As am I. | 我也是 |
| [32:48] | So you are truly an earl? | 你真成伯爵了吗 |
| [32:53] | Yes. We are equal. | 是的 跟你平起平坐了 |
| [33:01] | I’m sure this is difficult for you. | 我知道你有点难以接受 |
| [33:04] | It is not difficult at all. | 有什么不能接受的 |
| [33:06] | How many ships? | 你有多少船只 |
| [33:08] | Four ships. | 四艘 |
| [33:09] | Over a hundred warriors. | 还有百名战士 |
| [33:18] | So will you accept me as an ally? | 愿意跟我结盟吗 |
| [33:24] | That depends. | 看情况了 |
| [33:26] | On what? | 怎么说 |
| [33:28] | I have been betrayed by earls before. | 我之前被别的伯爵出卖过 |
| [33:31] | So if you are really Earl Ingstad, | 所以如果你是以伯爵的身份跟我结盟 |
| [33:38] | then it’s a no. | 那就不必了 |
| [33:43] | But if you are still the Lagertha I remember, | 但如果你还是我认识的那个拉葛莎 |
| [33:46] | then it is a yes. | 那就可以 |
| [33:58] | Earl Ingstad. | 英斯塔伯爵 |
| [35:24] | More power! | 用力 |
| [35:26] | Faster! | 再快点 |
| [35:35] | You say you try. You try and you try… | 你说你试试 可你试了一遍又一遍… |
| [35:36] | That was not expected. | 真没想到 |
| [35:39] | No. It wasn’t. | 是的 |
| [35:44] | What do you think of it? | 你怎么看 |
| [35:47] | I think the Gods are playing a joke on me. | 我想诸神一定是在跟我开玩笑 |
| [35:51] | It is not a joke. | 这不是玩笑 |
| [35:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
| [35:58] | What do you think? | 你怎么想的 |
| [36:01] | I like her. | 我喜欢她 |
| [36:05] | My former wife? | 我前妻吗 |
| [36:09] | I would rather be her. | 我很想成为她那样的人 |
| [36:11] | She is formidable. | 她是那么的强大 |
| [36:12] | Be stonger! | 坚强点 |
| [36:14] | The gods are having a good time with me today. | 今天可真是我的好日子 |
| [36:21] | Attack! | 进攻 |
| [36:27] | It will be dark soon. | 很快就要天黑了 |
| [36:48] | Horik! is that you? | 赫瑞克 是你吗 |