| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:04] | Previously on “Vikings”… | 《维京传奇》前情回顾 | 
| [00:06] | Your friends have returned. | 你的朋友们又来了 | 
| [00:08] | A large fleet of northmen have come ashore in Wessex. | 一大支北方人的舰队在韦塞克斯登陆 | 
| [00:10] | What will you do? | 你准备怎么做 | 
| [00:11] | I hope I can negotiate with Ragnar. | 我希望能与拉格纳谈判 | 
| [00:13] | Where is Torstein going? | 托尔施泰因去哪了 | 
| [00:15] | I sent him to inform the king of our return. | 我派他去告诉国王我们回来了 | 
| [00:17] | But you will never ever do anything again | 下次在没和我们商量之前 | 
| [00:19] | without consulting with me first, | 绝不轻举妄动 | 
| [00:21] | For you and I are not equals. | 因为你和我完全不是一个级别的 | 
| [00:25] | Princess Kwenthrith of Mercia! | 麦西亚的柯文斯瑞思公主 | 
| [00:27] | I would like to hire some northmen as mercenaries | 我想雇佣一些北方人作为佣军 | 
| [00:30] | to help you succeed in gaining the throne of Mercia. | 助你顺利夺取麦西亚的王位 | 
| [00:33] | Athelstan is waiting to see you at my father’s villa. | 艾塞斯坦在我父亲那等着见你呢 | 
| [00:36] | He hopes that you will be prepared to talk to him. | 他希望你已经准备好跟他谈判了 | 
| [00:38] | Ragnar Lothbrok is no longer alone | 入侵我们海岸线的 | 
| [00:40] | in attacking our shores. | 不止拉格纳·罗斯布洛克一人 | 
| [00:42] | If you and I join together, we should surely overcome him! | 若你我联手 定能战胜他 | 
| [00:55] | ♪More♪ | ♪请赐予我♪ | 
| [00:56] | ♪Give me more♪ | ♪更多♪ | 
| [00:57] | ♪Give me more♪ | ♪更多♪ | 
| [01:00] | ♪If I had a heart I could love you♪ | ♪我若有心就会爱你♪ | 
| [01:06] | ♪If I had a voice I would sing♪ | ♪我若有声便会高歌♪ | 
| [01:11] | ♪After the night when I wake up♪ | ♪沉沉黑夜我将苏醒♪ | 
| [01:17] | ♪I’ll see what tomorrow brings♪ | ♪敢问明日将奈我何♪ | 
| [01:23] | ♪I… I… I…♪ | ♪我…我…我…♪ | 
| [01:28] | ♪If I had a voice I would sing♪ | ♪我若有声就会歌唱♪ | 
| [01:41] | “Caesar had sent his cavalry a little in advance | 凯撒提前派出了骑兵 | 
| [01:43] | and was following with the rest of his forces. | 随后又派出了其他军队 | 
| [01:46] | The battlefront was not formed according to rules of military theory, | 根据军事理论规则 战场并未形成 | 
| [01:50] | but as necessitated by the emergency | 但事出紧急 且为山坡地形 | 
| [01:53] | and the sloping ground of the hillside. | 实为战事需要 迫不得已 | 
| [01:56] | The legions were facing different ways | 军队四面受敌 | 
| [01:58] | and fighting different actions. | 战斗惨烈 | 
| [02:01] | The 9th and 10th legions were on the left, | 第九第十军团位于左翼 | 
| [02:04] | and discharged a volley of spears at the Atrebates.” | 用长矛向敌方进攻 | 
| [02:06] | Yes. He’s always thinking, always using the terrain. | 对 他一向擅长思考 擅长利用地形 | 
| [02:11] | Go on. | 继续 | 
| [02:14] | “At the same time, | 与此同时 | 
| [02:15] | the Roman cavalry and light-armed troops, | 罗马骑兵与轻装步兵 | 
| [02:18] | seeming to appear from nowhere-“ | 仿佛从天而降… | 
| [02:20] | Ah! But he knew where. They were in here. | 但是他知道人是哪里来的 就在这里面 | 
| [02:25] | And what of his person! What of he himself? | 他的人怎么样了 他自己呢 | 
| [02:31] | “As the situation was critical, | 战势吃紧 | 
| [02:34] | Caesar moved to the front of the line, | 凯撒亲自抵达前线 | 
| [02:37] | addressed each centurion by name, | 叫着每位百夫长的名字并向他们致辞 | 
| [02:40] | and shouted encouragement to…” | 同时大声鼓励… | 
| [02:44] | The fragment ends here. | 就到这里 后面没有了 | 
| [02:45] | Hmm. But we can imagine how it really ends. | 但是我们可以想象真正的结局 | 
| [02:51] | We must do battle with Ragnar Lothbrok and his allies. | 我们必须跟拉格纳·罗斯布洛克及他的盟友开战 | 
| [02:58] | I cannot believe that Ragnar does not want to negotiate. | 我无法相信拉格纳不愿谈判 | 
| [03:01] | I know him too well. He’s looking for land, | 我很了解他 他的目的是土地 | 
| [03:03] | farming land, for his people. | 他想为自己的人民拿到耕地 | 
| [03:06] | His men killed all of my envoys, | 他的人把我派去的特使都杀了 | 
| [03:09] | sparing only my son. | 只留了我儿子活口 | 
| [03:11] | By which they sent me a simple but clear message. | 这一举动意思再明显不过了 | 
| [03:14] | Why not send me to speak to him? | 何不派我去跟他交谈 | 
| [03:20] | You are already too dear to me, | 你对我来说太珍贵了 | 
| [03:25] | and too important. | 也太重要了 | 
| [03:27] | Which is why, I think, they would kill you. | 所以我觉得你去他们会杀你 | 
| [03:35] | When? When will you attack? | 何时 你准备何时进攻 | 
| [03:38] | As soon as king Aelle returns with his warriors. | 埃勒国王带战士回来我们就马上进攻 | 
| [03:43] | I’m sure you would prefer that earl Ragnar and I made peace. | 你肯定是希望拉格纳伯爵与我讲和 | 
| [03:48] | Perhaps then you could be at peace with yourself. | 或许这样你自己也会好受一些 | 
| [03:54] | King Horik, your behaviour has made it very difficult | 赫瑞克王国王 你的行为让我们与 | 
| [03:58] | to talk peace or to negotiate with king Ecbert. | 艾克伯特国王的和谈或谈判异常困难 | 
| [04:01] | I never had any intention of negotiating with king Ecbert. | 我从未想过与艾克伯特国王谈判 | 
| [04:04] | I thought you were aware of that. | 我以为你知道呢 | 
| [04:07] | I only want revenge. | 我只想复仇 | 
| [04:09] | I want to kill king Ecbert. | 我想杀掉艾克伯特国王 | 
| [04:11] | And then, perhaps, I shall talk to him. | 然后或许我会跟他谈谈 | 
| [04:14] | If we deat Ecbert in battle, | 如果我们打败艾克伯特 | 
| [04:16] | he may be prepared to offer us more | 他可能不仅会准备给我们 | 
| [04:19] | in terms not only of gold, but of land. | 更多的黄金 还会给我们更多土地 | 
| [04:22] | This was a gift in good faith. | 这是象征诚意的礼物 | 
| [04:25] | What is good faith? | 诚意是什么 | 
| [04:27] | Why should there be good faith between us and christians? | 我们跟基督教徒间有何诚意可谈 | 
| [04:34] | What do you say, Floki? | 你说呢 弗洛基 | 
| [04:38] | They worship a false god. | 他们信错了神 | 
| [04:41] | They’re fleas and vermin. | 他们就是跳蚤就是寄生虫 | 
| [04:44] | I will go myself and talk to him. | 那我自己去跟他谈判 | 
| [04:46] | You will not divide our forces, Earl Ragnar. | 你不能分散我们的力量 拉格纳伯爵 | 
| [04:50] | You seem to forget I am king. | 你好像忘了我才是国王 | 
| [04:53] | We will strike camp tomorrow, | 我们明天进攻 | 
| [04:56] | and, armed and ready, we will go to seek battle, | 我们会武装好准备好 然后去主动出击 | 
| [04:58] | as our father Odin has taught us. | 就像我们的天父奥丁所教导我们的一样 | 
| [05:03] | Erlendur. | 恩朗德 | 
| [05:27] | I can’t sleep. | 我睡不着 | 
| [05:32] | I am thinking about what it is like to die. | 我在想死亡是什么感觉 | 
| [05:36] | Only those who have died would know. | 只有那些死了的人才知道 | 
| [05:40] | The seer would know. | 先知知道 | 
| [05:42] | He is not truly dead; that is his curse. | 他并没有真的死去 那是他的诅咒 | 
| [05:49] | He told me something about you. | 他跟我说过一些关于你的事 | 
| [05:53] | That you would marry the daughter of a king, | 他说你会娶国王的女儿为妻 | 
| [05:56] | or else sail round a sea that has no tides. | 或者将远航去探索平静无澜的大海 | 
| [06:01] | Then I shall not die tomorrow? | 那我明天不会死 | 
| [06:04] | Not according to the seer. | 就先知所说来看不会 | 
| [06:13] | Bjorn reminds me of Odin’s favourite son, Balder. | 比约恩让我想起了奥丁最喜欢的儿子 巴德尔 | 
| [06:18] | You know the story. | 你知道那个故事 | 
| [06:22] | The gods made everyone swear an oath that he would be safe. | 众神让所有人都宣誓保证他的安全 | 
| [06:28] | Nothing could injure Odin’s favourite son. | 什么东西都不会伤害奥丁最爱的儿子 | 
| [06:32] | The gods even tested the oaths. | 众神甚至测试了那些誓言 | 
| [06:35] | They threw stones at him, darts, struck him with axes, | 他们朝他扔石头 扔矛 用斧子砍他 | 
| [06:39] | and slashed at him with swords, | 用剑刺他 | 
| [06:42] | but it seems nothing could harm Balder. | 但似乎什么都无法伤害巴德尔 | 
| [06:47] | Everyone rejoiced that it was impossible to hurt Balder. | 无法伤害巴德尔 所有人都很高兴 | 
| [06:52] | All except Loki. | 除了洛基 | 
| [06:56] | The sly one watched with distaste and impatience. | 这个狡猾的人厌恶又焦急难耐地看着这一切 | 
| [07:01] | And it sickened him to see how Balder was immune | 看到任何攻击对巴德尔都构不成威胁 | 
| [07:03] | from all sorts of attacks. | 他很不快 | 
| [07:06] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [07:08] | The sly one knew he had to find a way to kill him. | 那个狡猾的人知道他得想办法杀了他 | 
| [07:18] | Help me, lord. | 帮帮我 上帝 | 
| [07:20] | Who are these gods who haunt my nights | 那些每晚纠缠着我 | 
| [07:22] | and wreck my peace? | 扰乱我平静的神是谁 | 
| [07:24] | Odin, Thor, Freyr… | 奥丁 托尔 弗雷 | 
| [07:29] | You have taught us not to worship false gods, | 你教导我们不要敬奉虚假的神 | 
| [07:32] | but I have seen them. | 但我看见过他们 | 
| [07:35] | I have seen Thor in the sky! | 我看见过托尔在天空中 | 
| [07:36] | I have seen the sparks from his anvil. | 看见过他的铁砧击打出的火花 | 
| [07:39] | I felt the sea heave with his anger. | 我感到海洋随他的怒气而起伏 | 
| [07:45] | Why is this false? | 为什么会是虚假的 | 
| [07:48] | Things that I’ve seen with my own eyes. | 那些可是我亲眼所见的东西 | 
| [07:51] | Things that Ragnar believes. | 拉格纳相信的东西 | 
| [07:57] | Whatever happens, do not let Ragnar die… | 无论如何 不要让拉格纳死… | 
| [08:04] | Nor yet Lord Ecbert. | 也不要让艾克伯特国王死 | 
| [08:59] | This is the place. | 就是这里 | 
| [09:01] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 | 
| [09:03] | Because they are already here. | 因为他们已经来了 | 
| [09:07] | Over here! Stay close! | 这边 跟紧了 | 
| [09:09] | Here. | 这里 | 
| [09:11] | Come! | 快 | 
| [09:17] | A large force, but not large enough. | 一大支部队 但不够大 | 
| [09:22] | We will go down to them. | 我们下去攻打他们 | 
| [09:24] | I think we should wait. | 我们该等等 | 
| [09:25] | I’m not waiting! The enemy is there! | 我才不等 敌人就在那里 | 
| [09:28] | We have the advantage of the hill. | 我们在山上 有地理位置优势 | 
| [09:29] | Forward! | 前进 | 
| [09:56] | Saxon heads! | 撒克逊人头 | 
| [10:04] | Ragnar! | 拉格纳 | 
| [10:05] | Forward! | 前进 | 
| [10:07] | Form! | 列队 | 
| [10:10] | Behind the wall! move! | 站到盾墙后 快 | 
| [10:14] | Why are you stopping? | 你们为什么停下 | 
| [10:15] | The gods are with us! forward! | 诸神与我们同在 前进 | 
| [10:17] | Forward! | 前进 | 
| [10:22] | Charge! | 冲啊 | 
| [10:27] | Hold your position! Lock shields! | 各就各位 举盾 | 
| [10:31] | Brace! | 防御 | 
| [10:36] | Together! | 一起上 | 
| [10:39] | Brace! | 防御 | 
| [10:45] | Attack! | 进攻 | 
| [10:47] | Shield wall | 盾墙 | 
| [10:48] | – Forward! – Brace! | -前进 -防御 | 
| [10:51] | Brace! | 防御 | 
| [11:01] | Hold! | 撑住 | 
| [11:04] | Hold the wall! | 盾墙稳住 | 
| [11:09] | Stand! stand your ground! | 守住 坚守阵地 | 
| [11:32] | Sound the advance! | 吹响号角 | 
| [11:35] | Attack! | 进攻 | 
| [14:12] | Run! | 跑 | 
| [14:14] | Run! | 快撤退 | 
| [14:34] | Horik! King Horik! | 赫瑞克 赫瑞克王 | 
| [14:53] | Father! | 父亲 | 
| [15:49] | Help! | 救救我 | 
| [15:53] | Here, swine! | 赏你的 死猪 | 
| [15:55] | Friar! The cross! Please! | 修士 十字架 快 | 
| [15:58] | There’s another! | 这里还有一个 | 
| [16:00] | Here, brother! Come! Come! | 兄弟 快 快过来 | 
| [16:03] | No! Wait! Stop! | 不 等等 住手 | 
| [16:11] | Athelstan, who is it? | 艾塞斯坦 这是谁 | 
| [16:14] | Do you know this man? | 你认识这个人吗 | 
| [16:16] | I know this man. | 我认识他 | 
| [16:18] | His name is Rollo. He’s Ragnar Lothbrok’s brother. | 他叫罗洛 是拉格纳·罗斯布洛克的兄弟 | 
| [16:23] | We baptized him, but it made no difference. | 我们为他洗礼了 但毫无作用 | 
| [16:26] | It is unfortunate that he’s dead. | 真不幸 他死了 | 
| [16:28] | No! he’s still alive! | 不 他还活着 | 
| [16:32] | Father! | 神父 | 
| [16:34] | This is an important man. | 这是一个重要人物 | 
| [16:36] | See what you can do to save him. | 看看能不能救他 | 
| [16:37] | Yes, sire. | 遵旨 陛下 | 
| [16:41] | He’s badly wounded. There. | 他伤得很重 那里 | 
| [17:01] | Sire, | 陛下 | 
| [17:04] | do you still think | 你还认为我们 | 
| [17:06] | that we should not have talked to them first? | 一开始不该跟他们和谈吗 | 
| [17:08] | You always think you can second guess the gods, Ragnar! | 你总是觉得你能揣测神意 拉格纳 | 
| [17:12] | What has happened today was fated. | 今天发生的一切都是命中注定 | 
| [17:14] | It had nothing to do with you or I. | 你我无法扭转乾坤 | 
| [17:30] | You fought well today. | 你今天作战很英勇 | 
| [17:31] | I was fortunate. That’s it all. | 我只是幸运罢了 | 
| [17:35] | You were favoured by the gods. | 你是诸神眷顾之人 | 
| [17:38] | Favoured?! We were defeated. | 被神眷顾吗 我们可被打败了 | 
| [17:41] | We live to fight another day. | 我们为下次战斗保住了性命 | 
| [17:44] | We lived, but my uncle died. | 我们活着 可我的叔叔死了 | 
| [17:47] | We do not know if he died. | 他只是生死未卜 | 
| [17:50] | It would take a lot to kill him. | 要杀他可是不是易事 | 
| [17:54] | Since no axe, spear, | 因为今天没有任何 | 
| [17:57] | or blade could touch my son today, | 斧钺刀枪能够伤了我儿子 | 
| [18:00] | he will be known as Bjorn Ironside. | 此后他就叫”勇敢之人比约恩” | 
| [18:08] | We must make some decisions, and we must make them quickly. | 我们必须做一些决定了 而且要快 | 
| [18:14] | Do we leave tomorrow and abandon this raid? | 我们是否明日离开 放弃这次劫掠呢 | 
| [18:18] | If my uncle is captured and wounded, | 如果我叔叔受伤被抓 | 
| [18:24] | I want to stay in this place… | 我要留在这里 | 
| [18:27] | as long as it takes until he is free. | 直到他重获自由 | 
| [18:31] | Well…king, | 那么 国王 | 
| [18:35] | what are we fated to do? | 我们注定要做些什么呢 | 
| [18:41] | Victory over the Northmen! | 我们打赢了北方人 | 
| [18:55] | Now your father surprised them with his tactics, hmm? | 你父亲用他的谋略让他们大吃一惊了吧 | 
| [19:00] | He surprised me too! | 他让我也大吃一惊 | 
| [19:03] | How does he know these things? | 他是怎么知道这些事的 | 
| [19:05] | Who knows, Sire? | 谁知道呢 陛下 | 
| [19:07] | Maybe he read something somewhere, | 也许他在哪里读到了什么东西 | 
| [19:09] | which helped him. | 助了他一臂之力 | 
| [19:10] | Reading, for monks mostly! | 都是那些僧侣才读书吧 | 
| [19:12] | Very little use otherwise. | 反正也没什么用 | 
| [19:52] | Rollo! | 罗洛 | 
| [19:55] | Rollo! | 罗洛 | 
| [19:59] | Priest?! | 神父 | 
| [20:05] | Look at you! | 看看你 | 
| [20:09] | Horik was right. | 赫瑞克是对的 | 
| [20:14] | You betrayed us. | 你背叛了我们 | 
| [20:25] | If I had enough strength to kill you now, | 如果现在我有足够的力气杀你 | 
| [20:32] | I would. | 我一定会的 | 
| [21:29] | Allies! | 我的同盟们 | 
| [21:34] | Allies and friends, huh? | 我的盟友们 | 
| [21:42] | When shall we attack again our wounded foe, huh? | 我们何时再对我们受伤的敌人发起进攻 | 
| [21:47] | And wipe them out? | 把他们赶尽杀绝呢 | 
| [21:52] | That might not be a good idea. | 或许这不是个好主意 | 
| [21:55] | Of course is a good idea! | 这当然是个好主意 | 
| [21:57] | We’ve won half a victory. | 我们已夺得了一半的胜利 | 
| [21:58] | Now, with god’s help, | 现在 有上帝相助 | 
| [22:00] | we’ll annihilate our enemies, hmm? | 我们能一举歼灭敌人 不是吗 | 
| [22:02] | Forgive me, King Aelle, but I might suggest that | 原谅我 埃勒国王 但我认为 | 
| [22:06] | even the complete destruction one northern army | 即使彻底歼灭一支北方军队 | 
| [22:10] | will not lead to the end of their incursions. | 也不能终止他们的入侵 | 
| [22:12] | Probably quite the opposite. | 也许恰恰相反 | 
| [22:14] | Motivated by greed and by the need for revenge, | 只要他们心中的贪念和复仇的欲望不止 | 
| [22:18] | they’re very likely to return with renewed strength. | 就很可能带着新的军队重新杀回来 | 
| [22:21] | And not just once or twice, but again and again, | 不会只是一两次 而是再三地 | 
| [22:26] | times without number. | 无数次地入侵 | 
| [22:29] | The only way to bring an end to these incursions | 要想彻底终止他们的入侵 | 
| [22:32] | is to negotiate an agreement that is good for both sides. | 只有商议并达成益于双方的协定 | 
| [22:36] | But, in the meantime, King Aelle, | 但是 与此同时 埃勒国王 | 
| [22:40] | buying the services of these northmen, as mercenaries, | 雇佣这些北方人作为佣军 | 
| [22:44] | will certainly help us to overcome Mercia. | 必定能助我们攻下麦西亚 | 
| [22:50] | Very well. As you say. | 那好吧 就按你说的办 | 
| [22:55] | But someone has to take this offer to the pagans. | 但必须有人去将此提议呈给异教徒 | 
| [22:59] | That is, if they have not yet already sailed away. | 如果他们还没驾船而逃的话 | 
| [23:04] | Indeed. | 那自然 | 
| [23:05] | Considering their treatment of our envoys so far, | 考虑到他们对待使者的方式 | 
| [23:09] | you’re not going to have too many volunteers. | 可能没多少人会志愿前去 | 
| [23:14] | I have a suggestion. | 我有一个提议 | 
| [23:17] | I think we should send Athelstan. | 我觉得我们该派艾塞斯坦去 | 
| [23:22] | But they may kill him. | 他们会杀了他的 | 
| [23:24] | Oh, I doubt that. | 我可不这么觉得 | 
| [23:26] | In any case, would it matter? | 即使会的话 又何妨 | 
| [23:59] | Look who’s here! | 看看谁在那儿 | 
| [24:15] | Hello, Bjorn. Do you remember me? | 你好 比约恩 你还记得我吗 | 
| [24:20] | Of course I remember you. | 我当然记得你 | 
| [24:22] | I wanted to kill you when I was a child… | 当我还是个孩子的时候曾想杀了你 | 
| [24:26] | And then I loved you. | 后来我们很亲厚 | 
| [24:30] | I know you were close to your uncle. | 我知道你很爱你的叔叔 | 
| [24:33] | I want you all to know that Rollo is alive – | 我想告诉大家罗洛还活着 | 
| [24:36] | wounded but alive – | 虽然身负重伤 但还活着 | 
| [24:38] | and being taken care of. | 而且正被悉心照料着 | 
| [24:46] | King Horik. | 赫瑞克国王 | 
| [24:48] | Why have you come, Athelstan? | 你来做什么 艾塞斯坦 | 
| [24:51] | Did you escape? | 你是逃出来的吗 | 
| [24:53] | I came here to talk to you. | 我是来跟你们谈谈的 | 
| [24:55] | King Ecbert sent you! | 是艾克伯特国王派你来的 | 
| [24:57] | You do his bidding. You are one of them. | 你对他唯命是从 你是他们的人 | 
| [25:00] | He offers you a chance for peace. | 他为你们提供了一个和平共处的机会 | 
| [25:03] | He wants to talk of many things with you. | 他有许多事想和你们商讨 | 
| [25:05] | Good things. | 都是好事 | 
| [25:06] | Yes, and then kill us. | 是啊 然后再杀了我们 | 
| [25:08] | No. He will not, I swear. I know him. | 不 他不会的 我发誓 我了解他 | 
| [25:11] | You are his dog. You lick his fingers. | 你是他的走狗 你跪舔他的脚趾 | 
| [25:15] | You lick his arsehole. | 还为他舔屁眼儿 | 
| [25:20] | I really like your new clothes, Athelstan, | 我真的很喜欢你的新衣裳 艾塞斯坦 | 
| [25:23] | And your hair. | 还有你的发型 | 
| [25:25] | Very nice. | 很漂亮 | 
| [25:27] | Is he prepared to offer us a hostage? | 他准备好交换给我们的人质了吗 | 
| [25:30] | Yes. He wants to reassure you, | 是的 他心怀诚意 | 
| [25:33] | in any way he can, of his honest intentions. | 为了使你们安心 他必将竭尽所能 | 
| [25:36] | Then we will meet him. | 那么我们同意与他会面 | 
| [25:39] | Who are you to say? | 你有什么权利这么说 | 
| [25:41] | You do not need to come. Ragnar and I will go, | 你不必去 拉格纳和我去 | 
| [25:45] | and if Ecbert means to kill us, so be it. | 如果艾克伯特要杀我们 那顺其自然吧 | 
| [25:51] | I will give him your answer. | 我会将你们的回复转达给他 | 
| [25:57] | I will accompany you, part of the way. | 我送你走一段路 | 
| [26:13] | Why does he go with him? | 他为什么要跟他一道走 | 
| [26:27] | It is good to see you, I feared that you were dead. | 见到你真好 我还以为你死了 | 
| [26:33] | There were times that I wish I had been. | 有好几次我也这么觉得 | 
| [26:36] | I gave into despair. | 我都已经绝望了 | 
| [26:41] | So have you returned to your faith, | 你是不是皈依了原来的信仰 | 
| [26:43] | renounced ours? | 舍弃了我们的 | 
| [26:47] | I wish it was so simple. | 我倒希望能有这么简单 | 
| [26:50] | In the gentle fall of rain from heaven, | 当沐浴着来自天堂的柔和细雨时 | 
| [26:51] | I hear my god, | 我能听到上帝的指引 | 
| [26:52] | but in the thunder I still hear Thor. | 但在雷鸣声中 我仍受托尔的指引 | 
| [26:56] | That is my agony. | 这就是我的痛苦和挣扎 | 
| [26:59] | I hope that someday our gods can become friends. | 希望有一天我们信仰的神灵能成为朋友 | 
| [27:15] | I have something to return to you. | 我有样东西要还给你 | 
| [27:29] | You are safe to go now, | 你现在可以安全离开了 | 
| [27:33] | but I will see you very soon. | 但我们很快会再见的 | 
| [27:37] | Thank you, friend. | 谢谢你 朋友 | 
| [27:53] | Gates! | 打开城门 | 
| [28:07] | So who have you chosen for our hostage? | 你将选谁作为人质 | 
| [28:11] | Your son again? | 又是你儿子吗 | 
| [28:13] | No. It did not seem just or right | 不 我不能让他再次涉险 | 
| [28:17] | to place him in danger for a second time. | 这么做对他不公平 也不是明智之举 | 
| [28:21] | Who then? | 那会是谁 | 
| [28:24] | Actually… you, King Aelle. | 事实上 是你 埃勒国王 | 
| [28:33] | – Me?! – Well, except for myself, there is no one | -我 -这么说吧 除我之外 | 
| [28:34] | that the Northmen will place a higher value on than you | 那些北方人最看重的就是你了 | 
| [28:37] | And they are bound to know the consequences | 这样他们也十分清楚 | 
| [28:39] | If they should harm you in any way. | 伤害你会带来什么后果 | 
| [28:45] | Of course, if you do not wish to place yourself at risk… | 当然了 如果你不愿冒这个险 | 
| [28:48] | No, no. I will play the part. | 不 我会照你说的做 | 
| [29:01] | Riders! | 有骑兵 | 
| [29:06] | Riders approaching! | 有骑兵接近 | 
| [29:13] | Do you not think you should prepare yourself, King Aelle? | 或许你该准备一下了 埃勒国王 | 
| [29:23] | This is a mistake. | 这是个错误 | 
| [29:28] | What do you say? | 你说什么 | 
| [29:30] | I say this will end very badly. | 我说这么做不会有好下场 | 
| [29:34] | Now you’ve had your say. | 现在你要说的都说完了吧 | 
| [29:38] | All this for your brother. | 这一切都是为了你哥哥 | 
| [29:41] | We’re all put in danger for your brother. | 这么多人身陷险境 就为了你哥哥 | 
| [29:44] | Why must we save your brother? | 为什么我们一定要救你哥哥 | 
| [29:46] | He killed Arne, he nearly killed me. | 他杀了阿恩 还差点杀了我 | 
| [29:50] | He betrayed all of us. | 他背叛了我们所有人 | 
| [29:52] | This is not just about Rollo. | 这不仅是为了罗洛 | 
| [29:54] | No, it’s also about the priest… | 当然不是了 还有那个神父 | 
| [29:57] | who lured us here. | 就是他引诱我们来这里 | 
| [30:00] | How can you trust him? | 为什么你如此信任他 | 
| [30:05] | You talk about trust – you! | 你还好意思跟我说信任 你吗 | 
| [30:10] | What are you saying? | 你这是什么意思 | 
| [30:13] | I am a trustworthy person! | 我是个值得信任的人 | 
| [32:16] | King Ecbert desires me to set before you – | 艾克伯特国王让我向你们说明 | 
| [32:19] | outline – possible terms of a treaty. | 这份协议的可能条款 | 
| [32:23] | He is completely sincere | 他非常真诚地 | 
| [32:24] | in his wish for peace and cooperation | 希望能与你们和平共处 | 
| [32:26] | and believes that Ragnar Lothbrok | 他相信拉格纳·罗斯布洛克 | 
| [32:28] | shares his wish. | 也有此意 | 
| [32:30] | The king will agree to pay you monies and/or treasures | 国王许诺付给你们金钱与财富 | 
| [32:33] | to prevent any further depredations | 以换取你们今后不再继续侵略 | 
| [32:35] | of his territories. | 他的领地 | 
| [32:37] | More importantly, | 更重要的是 | 
| [32:38] | He is prepared to offer 5000 acres of good land, | 他愿意让出五千英亩肥沃的土地 | 
| [32:42] | for farming, | 供你们耕种 | 
| [32:43] | in peace. | 以示友好 | 
| [32:46] | Finally, may I present you Princess Kwenthrith | 最后 请允许我向你们介绍麦西亚王国的 | 
| [32:48] | from the Kingdom of Mercia. | 柯文斯瑞思公主 | 
| [32:50] | King Ecbert and the princess are willing to pay | 艾克伯特国王与公主愿意支付 | 
| [32:53] | any of your warriors a fat fee | 一笔丰厚的报酬 如果你们的勇士 | 
| [32:54] | for fighting for her. | 愿意为她卖命 | 
| [32:56] | What about my brother? | 那我哥哥呢 | 
| [33:00] | The king will agree to release Rollo | 国王同意放回你哥哥 | 
| [33:02] | upon your acceptance of his offer, | 只要你接受他的提议 | 
| [33:04] | and upon the safe return of King Aelle. | 同时安全归还埃勒国王 | 
| [33:08] | I accept the offer. | 我接受这个提议 | 
| [33:09] | As do I. | 我也同意 | 
| [33:35] | It’s all here. | 都在这里了 | 
| [34:06] | Hello, brother. | 你好 哥哥 | 
| [34:08] | Whoever among you wishes to act as mercenaries | 你们当中如果有谁愿意成为 | 
| [34:10] | for Princess Kwenthrith, | 柯文斯瑞思公主的雇佣兵 | 
| [34:13] | come forward now! | 请站出来 | 
| [34:38] | I am taking my brother home. Will you come back with us | 我要带我兄弟回去 你是跟我们一起走呢 | 
| [34:42] | or will you stay here with… your people? | 还是跟你的人留在这 | 
| [34:49] | I want you to come back. | 我希望你跟我们一起走 | 
| [35:01] | Steady ground. | 站稳了 | 
| [35:09] | – Good! Strong grip! – Yes! | -很好 握紧盾牌 -好的 | 
| [35:12] | Shield up. | 举起盾牌 | 
| [35:18] | That’s enough. | 到此为止吧 | 
| [35:34] | Who told you to do that? | 谁让你那么干的 | 
| [35:36] | No one. I am doing it for myself. | 没人 我是为了我自己 | 
| [35:40] | I want to fight in a shield-wall. | 我想学会战斗 | 
| [35:42] | I want to be like Lagertha! | 我想成为拉葛莎那样的人 | 
| [35:45] | Why does everyone want to be like Lagertha? | 为什么每个人都想成为像拉葛莎那样的人 | 
| [35:50] | Don’t worry, I understand. | 别担心 我懂的 | 
| [35:53] | I know what you meant. | 我能理解你 | 
| [35:56] | I have decided to make you a free woman. | 我决定让你恢复自由身 | 
| [35:59] | You are no longer my servant, or bonded to me. | 你不再是我的仆从 | 
| [36:02] | You will only serve me and my household if you choose, | 除非你自愿以自由身来服侍 | 
| [36:05] | as a free person. | 我和我的家人 | 
| [36:08] | That is impossible. | 我不是在做梦吧 | 
| [36:10] | And yet it has happened. | 当然不是 | 
| [36:20] | This is a gift. | 这是我送你的一份礼物 | 
| [38:25] | So, these are the northmen | 这就是那些愿意 | 
| [38:27] | who’ve agreed to fight as your mercenaries | 帮你夺取麦西亚的 | 
| [38:29] | to help you gain the crown of Mercia. | 北方人雇佣兵啊 | 
| [38:32] | And Ragnar Lothbrok is not here? | 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克不在其中吗 | 
| [38:35] | Alas, no. But- | 阿拉斯 他不在 但… | 
| [38:37] | Doesn’t matter. | 无所谓 | 
| [38:48] | They’re violent men, hmm? | 他们都很勇猛 对吧 | 
| [38:51] | They are great warriors, yes. | 是的 他们是一群勇猛的战士 | 
| [38:55] | All of them. | 全都是 | 
| [39:07] | They are very… strong. | 他们很强壮 | 
| [39:11] | Well, they live hard lives. | 他们生活条件艰苦 | 
| [39:13] | They farm and they fight. | 除了耕种就是战斗 | 
| [39:16] | And they do not fear death. | 而且他们不惧怕死亡 | 
| [39:36] | You know, I always knew I would love these northmen. | 我真是爱死这群北方人了 | 
| [39:45] | I should like to breed with them. | 我应该善待他们 | 
| [39:49] | I think we would produce giants! | 我们也能生出小巨人了 | 
| [40:38] | Good to see you, my friends. | 很高兴见到你 我的朋友 | 
| [40:39] | Welcome home, all of you, and thank the Gods. | 欢迎回家 感谢诸神 | 
| [40:50] | Lagertha, you are most welcome; please stay. | 尤其是你 拉葛莎 请留下 | 
| [40:57] | And you, you came back! | 你也回来了 | 
| [41:00] | I did. | 是的 | 
| [41:01] | I came back because you, and Ragnar, | 为了你 也为了拉格纳 | 
| [41:04] | all of you, are my family. | 你们都是我的家人 | 
| [41:06] | Heh! Drink, priest. | 来喝一杯 神父 | 
| [41:16] | Princess. | 公主 | 
| [41:18] | Bjorn. | 比约恩 | 
| [41:24] | Porunn. | 芙恩 | 
| [41:28] | I’ve made her free woman. | 我让她恢复自由身了 | 
| [41:31] | She is no longer a slave. | 她不再是奴隶了 | 
| [41:40] | Welcome back, Bjorn. | 欢迎回来 比约恩 | 
| [41:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [42:02] | Ragnar. | 拉格纳 | 
| [42:06] | The leg, Siggy. | 还有腿上 西吉 | 
| [42:15] | Lift. | 抬高 | 
| [42:21] | That’s it. | 行了 | 
| [42:23] | Splint. | 夹板 | 
| [42:45] | Floki, | 弗洛基 | 
| [42:49] | We can be honest with each other, | 我们能坦诚相对 | 
| [42:50] | can we not, hm? | 对吧 | 
| [42:53] | We know each other well enough. | 我们清楚地了解彼此 | 
| [42:57] | We know the things we like and those we hate. | 知道对方的喜好与憎恶 | 
| [43:03] | We share many things… | 我们分享许多东西… | 
| [43:05] | many ideas, feelings, | 交流很多关于世界和诸神的 | 
| [43:09] | about the Earth and the Gods. | 想法与情感 | 
| [43:14] | Am I not right? | 我说的对吗 | 
| [43:16] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [43:21] | I have a proposition to put to you. | 我有一个提议 |