| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:00] | Previously on Vikings… | 《维京传奇》前情回顾 | 
| [00:01] | Earl Ragnar, you seem to forget I am king. | 拉格纳伯爵 你好像忘了我才是国王 | 
| [00:04] | Ragnar Lothbrok wants to be king. | 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克想成为国王 | 
| [00:06] | His fame eclipses even yours. | 他的名望使你也黯然无光 | 
| [00:09] | I’m supposed to be eternally grateful | 我应该对”杀”掉我丈夫的人 | 
| [00:11] | to my husband’s killer? | 心存无尽感激吗 | 
| [00:13] | Everything that I was has been stripped away from me. | 我以前拥有的一切都被夺走了 | 
| [00:16] | I want my old position back. | 我想夺回被夺走的一切 | 
| [00:18] | I helped Ragnar rise and now he is earl. | 我帮拉格纳崛起 现在他成了伯爵 | 
| [00:21] | Earl Ragnar. | 拉格纳伯爵 | 
| [00:23] | And our little world waits upon him | 我们的小世界围着他转 | 
| [00:25] | and eats from his hand. | 我们从他手中嗟食 | 
| [00:27] | King Horik understands the gods better than Ragnar. | 赫瑞克国王比拉格纳更加理解神 | 
| [00:31] | There is something about him. | 他身上有种说不清的东西 | 
| [00:33] | You talk about trust. You! | 你还好意思跟我说信任 就你 | 
| [00:35] | I am a trustworthy person. | 我是个值得信任的人 | 
| [00:38] | We know the things we like and those we hate. | 我们知道对方的喜好与憎恶 | 
| [00:41] | I have a proposition to put to you. | 我有一个提议 | 
| [00:50] | ♪More♪ | ♪请赐予我♪ | 
| [00:51] | ♪Give me more♪ | ♪更多♪ | 
| [00:52] | ♪Give me more♪ | ♪更多♪ | 
| [00:55] | ♪If I had a heart I could love you♪ | ♪我若有心就会爱你♪ | 
| [01:01] | ♪If I had a voice I would sing♪ | ♪我若有声便会高歌♪ | 
| [01:07] | ♪After the night when I wake up♪ | ♪沉沉黑夜我将苏醒♪ | 
| [01:12] | ♪I’ll see what tomorrow brings♪ | ♪敢问明日将奈我何♪ | 
| [01:18] | ♪I… I… I…♪ | ♪我…我…我…♪ | 
| [01:24] | ♪If I had a voice I would sing♪ | ♪我若有声就会歌唱♪ | 
| [01:35] | That’s it, my boy. | 就是这样 好孩子 | 
| [01:39] | Show your brother how to tighten them. | 教教你弟弟怎么绑紧 | 
| [01:40] | I must help your father. | 我得帮你父亲去了 | 
| [01:54] | Klaus! Hurry! | 克劳斯 快 | 
| [01:58] | Erik, come here we have some work to be done. | 埃里克 过来 我们有活儿干了 | 
| [02:00] | What is it? | 什么活儿 | 
| [02:01] | Floki. | 弗洛基 | 
| [02:05] | Floki, it’s me. | 弗洛基 是我 | 
| [02:11] | Helga! | 海尔格 | 
| [02:30] | We have a child, Helga. | 我们有孩子了 海尔格 | 
| [02:33] | Yes, we have a child. | 对 我们有孩子了 | 
| [02:37] | – A beautiful girl. – A girl! | -是个漂亮的女孩 -女孩 | 
| [02:39] | You did not come, so I brought her to see you. | 你没去找我 我就把她抱来看你了 | 
| [02:42] | A girl! I don’t want to drop her. | 女孩 我不会摔到她吧 | 
| [02:47] | You won’t drop her. | 不会的 | 
| [02:54] | A girl… | 女孩… | 
| [02:59] | A beautiful, beautiful girl. | 一个漂亮的女孩 | 
| [03:03] | How is it possible? | 怎么可能呢 | 
| [03:12] | Take her back. | 带她回去 | 
| [03:16] | Take her back. | 带她回去 | 
| [03:22] | What shall we call her, hey? | 我们给她取个什么名字 小宝贝 | 
| [03:25] | Angrboda. | 安格尔波达 | 
| [03:29] | The name of Loki’s first wife? | 洛基第一任妻子的名字 | 
| [03:30] | Yes, yes. | 对 对 | 
| [03:32] | But she’s- | 但是她… | 
| [03:34] | What’s wrong with that? | 她怎么了 | 
| [03:37] | They thought she was evil. | 众人都觉得她很邪恶 | 
| [03:39] | They had monstrous offspring. | 他们生下了怪物般的子嗣 | 
| [03:40] | She was a great giantess, Helga! | 她是位伟大的巨人 海尔格 | 
| [03:49] | Will you come back with us? | 你会跟我们一起回去吗 | 
| [03:52] | Will you get to know your daughter? | 你会去了解陪伴你女儿吗 | 
| [03:55] | No. I have to stay in Kattegat. | 不 我必须待在卡德加特海峡 | 
| [03:59] | But you, you must go home. | 但你 你必须回家 | 
| [04:03] | – Can’t I stay awhile- – You don’t understand, Helga! | -我不能留下… -你不明白 海尔格 | 
| [04:07] | You have to leave! | 你必须走 | 
| [04:10] | Leave! Leave! | 走吧 走 | 
| [04:40] | Oh, there! | 看那边 | 
| [04:47] | They’re here, Father! | 他们来了 父亲 | 
| [04:59] | – Father! – Let’s go! | -父亲 -我们走 | 
| [05:01] | Hey! Erlendur! | 恩朗德 | 
| [05:06] | Welcome! Welcome to Kattegat! | 欢迎 欢迎来到卡德加特海峡 | 
| [05:11] | Darlings! | 亲爱的 | 
| [05:14] | Are you well? | 你还好吗 | 
| [05:15] | Yes, all of us are well now. | 是的 我们现在都好了 | 
| [05:16] | Come! Come, family! I want you to meet Ragnar. Huh? | 来啊 来 家人们 我想让你们见见拉格纳 | 
| [05:19] | How was your travel today? Are you hungry? | 你们今天的旅途怎么样 你饿吗 | 
| [05:48] | Ragnar Lothbrok, my friend and ally, | 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克 我的朋友和盟友 | 
| [05:51] | and all your family gathered, | 以及你们的家人们 | 
| [05:53] | let me properly present to you my wife, Gunnhild, | 允许我正式介绍我的妻子 格尼黑尔德 | 
| [05:56] | and my children. | 以及我的孩子们 | 
| [05:59] | Ragnar, you and I have formed an alliance | 拉格纳 你和我达成了联盟 | 
| [06:01] | on which the future of our country | 我们的国家和人民 | 
| [06:04] | and its people depends. | 指望着我们的联盟 | 
| [06:06] | In this endeavor, | 因此 | 
| [06:08] | I see you more than ever as an equal. | 此时你我二人绝对平等 | 
| [06:13] | Between us – and, of course Earl Ingstad – | 你我二人 当然还有英格斯塔德伯爵 | 
| [06:16] | we have already accomplished so much. | 我们已经取得了如此辉煌的成就 | 
| [06:19] | We have land and opportunity in Wessex… | 我们在韦塞克斯有土地 有机会 | 
| [06:23] | but that is only the beginning. | 但这只是个开始 | 
| [06:26] | We know already there are many other worlds to discover, | 我们已经知道还有很多领域等待探索 | 
| [06:29] | and we shall do so together, | 我们要一起去探索 | 
| [06:31] | united even more by the bonds of family – | 我们的联盟通过家庭纽带可以更加紧密 | 
| [06:36] | For you have many sons | 因为你有很多儿子 | 
| [06:38] | and, as you can see, I have many daughters. | 而你也看到了 我有很多女儿 | 
| [06:43] | It is our custom to celebrate such an alliance | 像众神庆祝他们的联盟一样庆祝我们的联盟 | 
| [06:46] | as the gods celebrated theirs – with feasting and with pledges. | 是我们的传统 我们欢宴 我们起誓 | 
| [06:50] | Yeah! | 对 | 
| [07:02] | You must be the famous shield-maiden Lagertha. | 你一定就是著名的盾女拉葛莎了 | 
| [07:05] | Oh, you are more famous, Gunnhild. | 你更加著名 格尼黑尔德 | 
| [07:08] | The poets talk of your exploits. | 诗人们歌颂你的功绩 | 
| [07:09] | They tell how you killed Swein Forkbeard | 他们歌颂斯文·弗克比尔德入侵哥特兰岛时 | 
| [07:12] | when he invaded Gotaland. | 你是怎么杀死他的 | 
| [07:13] | And they say that you are now an earl in your own right! | 他们也说你的伯爵头衔实至名归 | 
| [07:17] | How did it happen? | 到底是怎么回事 | 
| [07:19] | I killed my husband when he invaded me. | 我丈夫欺负我的时候 我杀了他 | 
| [07:41] | – What is it? -Don’t you remember? | -什么事 -你不记得了吗 | 
| [07:45] | You were going to put a proposition for me? | 你不是要给我个提议吗 | 
| [07:48] | Was I? | 是吗 | 
| [07:50] | Yes! And I am still waiting! | 是啊 我还等着呢 | 
| [07:54] | The thing is, Floki, | 可是 弗洛基 | 
| [07:57] | I’m not entirely sure I can trust you. | 我不确定我是否可以信任你 | 
| [08:02] | Over here! I have something for you! | 过来 我有东西要给你 | 
| [08:05] | Bring it with you! | 你带着它过来 | 
| [08:16] | Porunn, | 芙恩 | 
| [08:19] | you are a free woman now. | 你是个自由人了 | 
| [08:22] | What will you do with your freedom? | 你得到自由后会做什么呢 | 
| [08:24] | I will use it to choose. | 我将自由地选择 | 
| [08:28] | – To choose what? – You don’t understand. | -选择什么 -你不明白 | 
| [08:32] | When I was a slave, I loved you. | 我身为奴隶时 我曾爱过你 | 
| [08:35] | You were the first to treat me as if I was not a slave. | 你是第一个不把我当奴隶对待的人 | 
| [08:39] | But now, I have choices. | 但现在 我有选择权了 | 
| [08:46] | There are plenty of other women here. | 这里有许多其他的女子 | 
| [08:49] | That is your first mistake. | 这就是你的第一个错误了 | 
| [09:18] | Ah, Torstein… | 托尔施泰因 | 
| [09:20] | Up to your usual tricks I see. | 这是你经常耍的花招 | 
| [09:23] | These two beautiful women approached me. | 这两位美女主动接近我 | 
| [09:25] | They chose you for the size of your silver pouch | 她们只是因为你的钱财而选择你 | 
| [09:29] | and nothing else. | 而不是别的 | 
| [09:30] | I don’t think about it too much. | 我可想这么多 | 
| [09:32] | If these women don’t love me, what do I care? | 如果她们并不爱我 我要介怀什么呢 | 
| [09:36] | They will still make me happy. | 她们依然会让我快乐 | 
| [09:39] | Here! Have some more! | 过来 再喝点 | 
| [09:50] | Siggy. | 西吉 | 
| [09:52] | I am pleased to see you. | 很高兴见到你 | 
| [09:55] | I would like to know your plans while you are here. | 我想趁你在的时候了解你的计划 | 
| [09:58] | My wife is here, and my children are here. | 我的妻儿都在这里 | 
| [10:02] | That’s all you need to know. | 你需要知道的就这么多 | 
| [10:24] | Why did you come back, priest? | 你为何要回到这里 神父 | 
| [10:27] | Nobody wants you here. | 没人想让你回来 | 
| [10:30] | You betrayed the gods! | 你背叛了诸神 | 
| [10:33] | You betrayed all of us. | 你背叛了我们所有人 | 
| [10:37] | It’s your fault Rollo’s going to die. | 罗洛命悬一线都是你的错 | 
| [11:04] | Forgive me, Floki. | 原谅我 弗洛基 | 
| [11:06] | I know I should trust you, but I need proof. | 我知道我应该信任你 但我需要证明 | 
| [11:10] | – Proof? – Yes. | -证明 -对 | 
| [11:12] | Prove to me I can trust you. | 向我证明我能信任你 | 
| [11:14] | Prove to me you are on my side. | 向我证明你在我的阵营里 | 
| [11:16] | How can I prove it? | 我该怎么证明呢 | 
| [11:19] | Kill someone. Someone who matters. | 杀个人 某个重要人物 | 
| [12:14] | Erlendur! | 恩朗德 | 
| [12:20] | Take your time, Torstein. | 别急 托尔施泰因 | 
| [12:25] | You missed it! | 你没投进 | 
| [12:29] | Yeah! | 进了 | 
| [13:02] | That’s me! | 厉害吧 | 
| [13:20] | Floki! | 弗洛基 | 
| [13:21] | Have you made up your mind? | 你做好决定了吗 | 
| [13:25] | Yes. | 做好了 | 
| [13:30] | I know who I will kill. | 我想好要杀谁了 | 
| [14:23] | Next summer, I say we should return to Wessex, | 明年夏天 我们应该再去一次韦塞克斯 | 
| [14:25] | Claim our land from King Ecbert. | 向艾克伯特国王认领我们的土地 | 
| [14:28] | Those who wish to farm should do so, | 想务农的就去务农 | 
| [14:30] | and divide the land between them. | 我们可以把土地划分给他们 | 
| [14:32] | What should the rest of us do, hmm? | 那剩下的人做什么呢 | 
| [14:34] | Those who do not wish to be farmers. | 不想做农民的人 | 
| [14:37] | Those can join King Ecbert and Princess Kwenthrith | 可加入艾克伯特国王和柯文斯瑞思公主 | 
| [14:41] | in the battle for Mercia. | 为麦西亚而战 | 
| [14:43] | I am sure they will be rewarded well. | 我相信他们会获得丰厚的奖赏 | 
| [14:45] | I agree with you. | 我同意你的看法 | 
| [14:47] | I think we should claim the land, | 我们得把土地要过来 | 
| [14:50] | but I do not like the idea of being Ecbert’s handmaiden. | 但我不同意去为艾克伯特做牛做马 | 
| [14:53] | I still have a score to settle with him | 我跟他还有笔帐要算 | 
| [14:55] | and unlike Ragnar, I do not trust him. | 而且我跟拉格纳不一样 我不信任他 | 
| [14:58] | But isn’t it best to test him to see if he is honest? | 先检验一下他是否诚实不是更好吗 | 
| [15:01] | I believe he is telling the truth. | 我相信他说的是真话 | 
| [15:03] | Then you are still innocent. | 那你还是太天真了 | 
| [15:07] | So you agree with me? | 所以你赞成我喽 | 
| [15:08] | No. I agree that those who wish to farm should do so | 不 我赞成让愿意务农的去务农 | 
| [15:11] | and also ask for King Ecbert’s protection. | 但要让艾克伯特国王庇护他们 | 
| [15:17] | But for some of us, | 至于其他人 | 
| [15:18] | those of us who still want to raid, | 仍想四处劫掠的人 | 
| [15:20] | we will go elsewhere, | 我们可另觅佳处 | 
| [15:22] | explore and discover new places. | 去探索发现新地方 | 
| [15:43] | How is he? | 他怎么样了 | 
| [15:46] | He’s alive. | 还活着 | 
| [15:49] | Will he ever walk again? | 他还能再走路吗 | 
| [15:53] | Only the gods know. | 听天由命吧 | 
| [16:08] | Do you watch over him day and night? | 你日夜不断地照看着他吗 | 
| [16:14] | Listen. I’ll stay with him for a while. | 我来陪他一会儿 | 
| [16:18] | – You get some sleep. – No, I- | -你去睡一会儿 -不 我 | 
| [16:20] | Go get some sleep, Siggy. | 去睡一会儿吧 西吉 | 
| [16:23] | You deserve it. I will watch him. | 这是你应得的 我会照看他的 | 
| [16:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [16:55] | You put me in a bed like this once, Rollo. | 你也曾把我害得卧床不起 罗洛 | 
| [17:00] | Do you remember? | 你还记得吗 | 
| [17:13] | I brought you something. | 我给你带了点东西 | 
| [17:18] | Look! | 看 | 
| [17:21] | It’s the food of the gods. | 这是神的食物 | 
| [17:28] | Eat! | 吃了它 | 
| [18:14] | – Catch me again! – I’m warning you! | -再来抓我 -我警告你 | 
| [18:18] | Ubbe! | 乌比 | 
| [18:21] | Give this gift to Torstein. | 把这个礼物送给托尔斯泰因 | 
| [18:24] | Say that they are from his good friend Floki. | 告诉他是他的好友弗洛基送的 | 
| [18:29] | Oh! And one more thing. | 还有一件事 | 
| [18:31] | You must never tell anyone that it was me who gave them to him. | 你不能告诉任何人是我把这个给他的 | 
| [18:36] | That must be our secret. Do you agree? | 这是我们之间的秘密 好吗 | 
| [18:39] | Good. Because if you don’t keep this secret, | 很好 因为你如果说出去的话 | 
| [18:43] | something terrible will happen to you. | 就要倒大霉了 | 
| [18:46] | Do you know what will happen? | 你知道你会怎么样吗 | 
| [18:49] | I’ll tell you. | 我告诉你吧 | 
| [18:51] | When the god Loki had done something terribly bad, | 当洛基神犯了大错 | 
| [18:54] | the other gods took him to a nasty dark cave. | 其他神会把他带到一个漆黑污秽的洞穴里 | 
| [18:58] | And there they chained him on three sharp rocks, | 他们用链条把他绑在三块锋利的岩石上 | 
| [19:02] | and above him they fastened a vile snake | 然后把一条邪恶丑陋的蛇吊在他头顶上 | 
| [19:06] | so that its poison would drip, drip, drip | 这样蛇的毒液就会一直一滴一滴地 | 
| [19:10] | forever on Loki’s face. | 滴在洛基脸上 | 
| [19:13] | Now, you wouldn’t want that to happen to you, would you? | 但你不希望这发生在你身上 对吧 | 
| [19:20] | Well, go and give my present to Torstein, | 那就把我的礼物带给托尔施泰因吧 | 
| [19:24] | but keep the secret. | 但记得保密 | 
| [20:06] | My friend Torstein has been murdered. | 我的朋友托尔施泰因被杀害了 | 
| [20:10] | I swear by all the gods, | 我向众神起誓 | 
| [20:11] | whoever did this will pay a heavy price. | 不论是谁我一定要他血债血偿 | 
| [20:18] | We’ll find the guilty one! | 我们一定会找到凶手 | 
| [20:20] | And we shall flay the skin from his body | 将他抽筋扒皮 | 
| [20:24] | and use horses to tear him apart! | 五马分尸 | 
| [20:42] | You did well. | 你做得很好 | 
| [20:45] | Now I know I can trust you. | 现在我知道可以信任你了 | 
| [20:52] | So, what is your plan? | 你的计划是什么 | 
| [20:57] | I will kill them all. | 我要把他们全部杀光 | 
| [21:00] | – All? – Yes, all. | -所有人 -是的 所有人 | 
| [21:02] | -Ragnar? – Of course Ragnar. | -包括拉格纳 -当然有他 | 
| [21:04] | And Lagertha, and Aslaug. | 还有拉葛莎 亚丝拉琪 | 
| [21:07] | All of them. All their bastard children. | 所有人 还有他们的小杂种们都得死 | 
| [21:09] | I will wipe his family from the face of the earth. | 我要把他全家从世界上彻底铲除 | 
| [21:14] | And Bjorn? What of Bjorn? | 那比约恩呢 比约恩怎么办 | 
| [21:19] | Bjorn ironside. He is difficult to kill. | 比约恩·艾恩赛德 这个人很棘手 | 
| [21:24] | Perhaps the gods are protecting him. | 就像有众神庇佑一样 | 
| [21:26] | You must find a way to kill him. | 你必须想办法杀了他 | 
| [21:29] | I have no doubt you will manage. | 我确信你会做到的 | 
| [21:30] | I know you will manage. | 我知道 你会有办法的 | 
| [21:35] | When? | 何时动手 | 
| [21:38] | Tomorrow. | 明天 | 
| [21:40] | Be prepared, my friend. | 做好准备 我的朋友 | 
| [22:22] | The gods are coming. | 诸神即将降临 | 
| [22:26] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [22:32] | It’s not goat; it’s mutton. | 这不是山羊肉 是绵羊肉 | 
| [22:40] | – Two more? – Yeah, two more. | -再来两块吗 -好 再来两块 | 
| [22:49] | Porunn. | 芙恩 | 
| [22:52] | Forgive me for what I said. | 请原谅我说的话 | 
| [22:54] | I don’t want other women; I want you. | 我不想要其他女人 我只要你 | 
| [22:58] | What do you want from me? | 你要我怎么做才行 | 
| [23:00] | Respect. | 尊重我 | 
| [23:01] | You know I respect you. I worship you. | 你知道我是尊重你的 我一直爱慕着你 | 
| [23:04] | I don’t want to be worshipped. | 我不需要被人爱慕 | 
| [23:07] | I spent my life as a slave. Your words are ridiculous. | 我过去一直是个奴隶 你的话真是荒谬 | 
| [23:12] | What can I do? | 那你要我怎么做 | 
| [23:14] | You can fight me. | 你可以跟我决斗 | 
| [23:16] | Fight you? | 跟你决斗 | 
| [23:18] | Yes. | 没错 | 
| [23:52] | It’s no use! | 我就是个废人 | 
| [23:55] | Don’t give up. | 别放弃 | 
| [24:02] | What do you care if I give up or not? | 我放不放弃与你何干 | 
| [24:16] | Do you want an honest answer? | 你要我诚实回答你吗 | 
| [24:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [24:20] | But I think you might still be useful somehow. | 但我想或许你还有可用之处 | 
| [24:25] | To whom? | 对谁来说 | 
| [24:52] | Shouldn’t you be with your wife? | 你不该与你妻子一起吗 | 
| [24:53] | Doesn’t she have need of you? | 她不是很需要你吗 | 
| [24:55] | – Don’t play games. – There are no more games. | -别耍花样 -我不会再耍花样了 | 
| [24:57] | Yes, there is, and this is the final one. | 不 你会的 这是最后一个 | 
| [25:01] | You once promised you would tell me Ragnar’s weaknesses. | 你曾许诺会告知我拉格纳的弱点 | 
| [25:05] | I don’t ever remember you delivering on that promise. | 但至今你似乎仍未兑现这个诺言 | 
| [25:07] | Well, you wasted all your seed on a promise. | 看来你的诺言要落空了 | 
| [25:09] | Tell me now. | 快告诉我 | 
| [25:15] | Is it not obvious? | 不是很明显吗 | 
| [25:18] | Ragnar’s weakness is his children. | 拉格纳的弱点就是他的孩子们 | 
| [25:25] | Then this is what you must do. | 那这就是你要做的 | 
| [25:27] | You must go to the great hall at sunset | 日落时分前去大会堂 | 
| [25:31] | and you must kill Ragnar’s young sons. | 杀了拉格纳年幼的儿子们 | 
| [25:40] | What do I get in return? | 这么做我有什么好处 | 
| [25:43] | I will marry you. | 我会娶你 | 
| [25:45] | Gunnhild is my only wife at the moment. | 如今格尼黑尔德是我唯一的妻子 | 
| [25:48] | I will take a second. | 我还会娶第二位 | 
| [25:50] | I will make you a queen. | 我会让你成为王后 | 
| [25:53] | You will rule again, as you once did. | 你将恢复往日的地位及辉煌 | 
| [26:42] | What was that? | 这是什么 | 
| [26:54] | Porunn! Please, stop. | 芙恩 求你了 停手吧 | 
| [26:57] | Please what? | 你说什么 | 
| [27:30] | Porunn! | 芙恩 | 
| [27:39] | Porunn, I’m sorry! | 芙恩 对不起 | 
| [27:45] | It was an accident! | 这是个意外 | 
| [27:49] | Porunn! Where are you? | 芙恩 你在哪 | 
| [27:52] | Porunn! | 芙恩 | 
| [30:06] | This is the sword of kings. | 这是国王之剑 | 
| [30:09] | One day, if the gods will it, | 假以时日 如果诸神允许 | 
| [30:11] | this sword will belong to you. | 这把剑将属于你 | 
| [30:17] | Today we must do something extraordinary. | 今日我们要完成一项伟大的壮举 | 
| [30:21] | We must overcome the magic of Ragnar Lothbrok, | 我们必须破除拉格纳·罗斯布洛克的魔法 | 
| [30:23] | which threatens our power and survival. | 他已经威胁到了我们的权力与生存 | 
| [30:27] | The gods have spoken, and I have listened. | 诸神已经发令 我听到了他们的旨意 | 
| [30:31] | We must cut and kill in such a frenzy none can survive. | 我们必须疯狂杀戮 将敌人斩杀殆尽 | 
| [30:34] | For, believe me, if even one of that family survives, | 相信我 只要他家族有一人生还 | 
| [30:38] | then the day will come when he will rise again | 那终有一日他将再次崛起 | 
| [30:40] | and destroy us. | 将我们悉数毁灭 | 
| [30:45] | Put yourself in the hands of the gods, | 献身于神明 | 
| [30:47] | do their will. | 遵从他们的意志 | 
| [30:48] | And then, for certain, they will grant you this sword, | 他们便会许你这把剑 | 
| [30:52] | and a kingdom. | 还有整个王国 | 
| [31:02] | Come. | 走 | 
| [31:21] | I’ve seen you praying to your god. | 我见过你向你的神祈祷 | 
| [31:29] | Will you teach me one of your prayers, | 愿意教我几句祷言吗 | 
| [31:32] | so I can learn? | 我学学 | 
| [31:58] | Our father, who art in heaven… | 我们在天上的父… | 
| [32:02] | Our father, who art in heaven… | 我们在天上的父… | 
| [32:06] | hallowed be thy name. | 愿你的名被尊为圣 | 
| [32:09] | Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, | 愿你的国降临 愿你的旨意行在地上 | 
| [32:12] | on earth as it is in heaven… | 如同行在天上… | 
| [32:16] | Thy kingdom come, thy will be done. | 愿你的国降临 愿你的旨意行在地上 | 
| [32:23] | Give us this day our daily bread | 我们日用的饮食 今日赐给我们 | 
| [32:25] | and forgive us our trespasses, | 免我们的债 | 
| [32:27] | as we forgive those who trespass against us. | 如同我们免了人的债 | 
| [32:30] | And forgive us our trespasses, | 免我们的债 | 
| [32:33] | as we forgive those who trespass against us. | 如同我们免了人的债 | 
| [32:38] | Boys! Come with me! | 孩子们 跟着我 | 
| [32:41] | And lead us not into temptation, | 不叫我们遇见试探 | 
| [32:44] | but deliver us from evil. | 救我们脱离凶恶 | 
| [32:47] | Forever and ever, Amen. | 直到永远 阿门 | 
| [33:00] | Forever and ever… | 直到永远… | 
| [33:09] | Amen. | 阿门 | 
| [33:15] | – Bring it here, girl. – Yes, mistress. | -拿过来 小姑娘 -好的 夫人 | 
| [34:46] | Erlendur! | 恩朗德 | 
| [35:07] | And deliver us from evil. | 救我们脱离凶恶 | 
| [36:16] | Floki, where have you been? | 弗洛基 你去哪了 | 
| [36:18] | Looking after you, Bjorn… | 我一直在照顾你啊 比约恩 | 
| [36:22] | Like I promised your father. | 正如我向你父亲承诺的那样 | 
| [36:36] | Earl Ingstad, | 英格斯塔德伯爵 | 
| [36:40] | You should leave now. | 你该走了 | 
| [36:43] | I have orders from Earl Ragnar. | 拉格纳伯爵有令 | 
| [37:24] | Ragnar Lothbrok! | 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克 | 
| [38:02] | Floki, you have betrayed the Gods. | 弗洛基 你背叛了诸神 | 
| [38:10] | No, King Horik, | 不 赫瑞克国王 | 
| [38:15] | I only betrayed you. | 我只背叛了你 | 
| [38:21] | I was always true to the Gods. | 我永远忠诚于诸神 | 
| [38:26] | And Ragnar. | 还有拉格纳 | 
| [38:33] | Ragnar, if you can find it in your heart, | 拉格纳 如果你还有良心 | 
| [38:41] | Spare my son. | 放了我儿子 | 
| [41:41] | Go. | 走 |