| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | Previously on Vikings… | 《维京传奇》前情回顾 |
| [00:03] | I cannot fight you. | 我没法跟你打 |
| [00:04] | I have no choice but to leave you. | 我别无选择 只能离开你 |
| [00:07] | I accept you back, but I forbid you to raid with us. | 我接受你回来 但我禁止你和我们一起劫掠 |
| [00:10] | Your lands are lost, invaded by Jarl Borg. | 博格首领入侵并占领了你的领地 |
| [00:12] | I always knew in my heart that I would see you again. | 我一直深信我会再见到你的 |
| [00:17] | Did you really think that I could ever forgive this man? | 你真觉得我能原谅他吗 |
| [00:20] | Ingstad. | 英格斯塔德 |
| [00:21] | You and I are not equals. | 你和我完全不是一个级别的 |
| [00:25] | We must do battle with Ragnar Lothbrok and his allies. | 我们必须跟拉格纳·罗斯布洛克及他的盟友开战 |
| [00:35] | I want you all to know that Rollo is alive. | 我想告诉大家罗洛还活着 |
| [00:37] | King Ecbert sent you! | 是艾克伯特国王派你来的 |
| [00:38] | He offers you a chance for peace. | 他为你们提供了一个和平共处的机会 |
| [00:40] | King Ecbert is prepared to offer 5000 acres of good land, | 艾克伯特国王愿意让出五千英亩肥沃的土地 |
| [00:44] | What about my brother? | 那我哥哥呢 |
| [00:46] | The king will agree to release Rollo upon your acceptance of his offer, | 国王同意放回你哥哥只要你接受他的提议 |
| [00:49] | – I accept the offer. – As do I. | -我接受这个提议 -我也同意 |
| [00:51] | Will you come back with us? | 你愿意跟我们一起回去吗 |
| [00:53] | You must kill Ragnar’s young sons. | 你必须杀了拉格纳年幼的儿子们 |
| [00:55] | You have betrayed the Gods. | 你背叛了诸神 |
| [01:10] | What is it you wish to ask the gods? | 你想向诸神请教什么 |
| [01:18] | Will I ever bear another child, a wise one? | 我会再怀上孩子吗 怀一个聪明的 |
| [01:25] | I cannot see another child. No matter how far I look. | 我看不到另一个孩子 不论看到多远 |
| [01:32] | Then… what do you see? | 那… 你看到了什么 |
| [01:37] | I see a harvest celebrated in blood. | 我看到了鲜血中庆祝的丰收 |
| [01:42] | I see a trickster whose weapon cleaves you. | 我看到一个骗子向你挥刀 |
| [01:45] | I see a city made of marble. | 我看到一座大理石的城堡 |
| [01:48] | And a burning, broiling ocean. | 还有水深火热的海洋 |
| [01:52] | Not one of your prophecies do I understand. | 你这些预言我一个都听不懂 |
| [01:55] | It is the way of prophecy. | 预言就是如此 |
| [01:57] | Only to be understood when it has happened, | 只有发生时才会为人理解 |
| [02:00] | and it is too late to change it. | 到时候也为时已晚 |
| [02:09] | When will I die? | 我什么时候会死 |
| [02:12] | Frigg, the wife of Odin, has already made a decision. | 奥丁之妻弗丽嘉已经做出决定 |
| [02:16] | But it has not yet been vouchsafed to me. | 但是这决定我并不知晓 |
| [02:21] | Come back another day, | 改日再来 |
| [02:23] | Earl and shield-maiden, | 盾女伯爵 |
| [02:25] | and perhaps I may tell you | 到时我或许可以 |
| [02:28] | exactly the moment of your death. | 告诉你确切的死期 |
| [02:47] | When the ice finally breaks, we will go back to Wessex | 等冰雪消融 我们会回到韦塞克斯 |
| [02:51] | and claim the land that King Ecbert promised us. | 认领艾克伯特国王许诺我们的土地 |
| [02:57] | You know, that was always my dream. | 你知道 那是我长久以来的梦想 |
| [03:02] | I feel my blood warming! | 我感觉到我热血沸腾 |
| [03:04] | I want to fight. I want to raid. | 我想去打仗 想去劫掠 |
| [03:12] | Why do you want to fight? | 你为什么想打仗 |
| [03:16] | And what are you fighting for? | 你打仗的目的是什么 |
| [03:21] | That. | 那个 |
| [03:43] | What do you see? | 你看到了什么 |
| [03:47] | Power. | 权力 |
| [03:49] | The power of a king. | 国王的权力 |
| [03:52] | Power is always dangerous. | 权力一向危险 |
| [03:56] | It attracts the worst. | 会吸引极恶之人 |
| [04:00] | And corrupts the best. | 腐坏极善之人 |
| [04:03] | I never asked for power. | 我从未想得到权力 |
| [04:06] | Power is only given to those | 权力只会给那些 |
| [04:08] | who are prepared to lower themselves to pick it up. | 准备俯身捡起它的人 |
| [04:33] | ♪More♪ | ♪请赐予我♪ |
| [04:34] | ♪Give me more♪ | ♪更多♪ |
| [04:36] | ♪Give me more♪ | ♪更多♪ |
| [04:39] | ♪If I had a heart I could love you♪ | ♪我若有心就会爱你♪ |
| [04:45] | ♪If I had a voice I would sing♪ | ♪我若有声便会高歌♪ |
| [04:50] | ♪After the night when I wake up♪ | ♪沉沉黑夜我将苏醒♪ |
| [04:56] | ♪I’ll see what tomorrow brings♪ | ♪敢问明日将奈我何♪ |
| [05:01] | ♪I… I… I…♪ | ♪我…我…我…♪ |
| [05:07] | ♪If I had a voice I would sing♪ | ♪我若有声就会歌唱♪ |
| [05:42] | Einar. | 艾纳 |
| [05:54] | Sit down, Kalf. | 坐吧 卡尔夫 |
| [05:56] | Will you come with me to Wessex? | 你跟我一起去韦塞克斯吗 |
| [05:59] | No, Earl Ingstad. | 不 英格斯塔德伯爵 |
| [06:02] | Why not? | 为什么 |
| [06:04] | Don’t you want to win renown? | 你不想赢得声望吗 |
| [06:06] | Of course I do. | 我当然想 |
| [06:07] | But someone has to remain and look after all your territories, | 但有人得留下来守住你的领土 |
| [06:11] | and all of your interests here. | 还有你所有的成果 |
| [06:14] | I believe you trust me to do this. | 我想你信得过我 |
| [06:21] | I do. | 我信得过 |
| [06:23] | In this last year you have earned my trust in many ways. | 过去的一年里 你早已赢得了我的信任 |
| [06:32] | I have received another offer of marriage. | 我又接到了一桩婚约 |
| [06:36] | Egill Sokkason has proposed himself. | 伊戈尔·索克森向我求婚 |
| [06:42] | You could do worse. | 您的品味不至于这么差 |
| [06:44] | He has a good turf-cutting business. | 他的土地翻整生意做的挺好 |
| [06:46] | At least I’d be warm all winter. | 至少我冬天不用受冻了 |
| [06:53] | Why don’t you offer to marry me, Kalf? | 你为什么不向我求婚 卡尔夫 |
| [06:56] | You’ve made yourself almost indispensable to me. | 你已经成为我生活中必不可少的一部分 |
| [07:01] | I have nothing to offer you but a capable head. | 我能献给您的只有自己的命 |
| [07:06] | Let me be the judge of that. | 你能献什么 我说了算 |
| [07:09] | People would assume that | 旁人会觉得我 |
| [07:10] | I’d sought the marriage out of ambition. | 是为了自己的野心才跟您结婚 |
| [07:13] | It would do neither of us any good. | 这对我们都没好处 |
| [07:27] | Tell me about Einar. | 艾纳最近怎么样了 |
| [07:30] | Einar still hates you. | 艾纳还恨着您 |
| [07:32] | He continues trying to persuade members of his family | 他仍然在想办法说服家人 |
| [07:35] | to rise up against you | 联合起来推翻您 |
| [07:37] | and restore the old dynasty. | 恢复前朝统治 |
| [07:42] | What to do? | 那要做些什么呢 |
| [08:04] | I was thinking how it will be onboard one of these ships. | 我在想登上其中一艘船会是怎样 |
| [08:08] | Sailing across the sea to England. | 穿过大海 驶向英格兰 |
| [08:13] | We have not talked about it yet. | 我们之前没说过这事 |
| [08:17] | I am not sure I want you to come with us to Wessex. | 我还没想好 让不让你一起去韦塞克斯 |
| [08:20] | I am ready. | 我准备好了 |
| [08:23] | I have endured many hours of training. | 我已经接受了不少训练 |
| [08:25] | Lagertha herself even helped me. | 连拉葛莎都亲自训练了我 |
| [08:28] | But what if you are with child already? | 如果你已经怀孕了呢 |
| [08:32] | If I lost you, then I would also lose my child. | 我要是失去了你 同时也会失去我的孩子 |
| [08:35] | I am coming with you! | 我要跟你一起去 |
| [08:38] | You can’t stop me. | 你阻止不了我 |
| [08:44] | I’m going to cook you little piggies. | 我要把你们这些小猪崽煮了 |
| [08:46] | Oh… and eat you for dinner. | 把你们当成晚饭吃下肚 |
| [08:59] | What are you laughing at? | 你笑什么呢 |
| [09:21] | Please don’t stop playing on our account. | 不要因为我们就停下来 |
| [09:24] | Oh, yeah, we had finished. | 没事 已经闹够了 |
| [09:31] | How is Boneless? | 无骨人怎么样了 |
| [09:34] | Ivar is what he is. You know that. | 他叫伊瓦尔 你知道的 |
| [10:11] | We are such a happy family. | 我们一家是如此的幸福 |
| [10:13] | And what is wrong with that, Floki? | 这有什么不好的 弗洛基 |
| [10:16] | Families are not happy. | 没有哪个家庭是幸福的 |
| [10:19] | Name me one family which is happy. | 你说说看有谁家是幸福的 |
| [10:22] | – Ragnar’s. – Which one? | -拉格纳家 -你指的是哪个家 |
| [10:28] | Just look at her. | 看看她的小脸 |
| [10:30] | Yeah, but it makes me too happy, Helga. | 但我感觉太幸福了 海尔格 |
| [10:32] | You don’t love your daughter? | 你不爱自己的女儿吗 |
| [10:34] | No, that’s not what I meant. | 我不是这意思 |
| [10:35] | – That’s not… – Well, then explain it to me! | -我不是这意思… -那你是什么意思 |
| [10:37] | I feel trapped, in all this happiness. | 我被这种幸福困住了 |
| [10:41] | I feel trapped, Helga. | 我觉得自己被困住了 海尔格 |
| [10:43] | We do not want to trap you, Floki. | 我们没想困住你 弗洛基 |
| [10:45] | If you want to leave us, you should leave. | 如果你想离开 你走就是了 |
| [10:47] | You’re too reasonable, Helga. It doesn’t help. | 你太理性了 海尔格 这样一点用也没有 |
| [10:50] | Why are you not angry with me? | 你为什么不生气 |
| [10:51] | Yes, I angry with you, Floki. | 我当然生气了 弗洛基 |
| [10:55] | But it doesn’t help either. | 但生气也没有用 |
| [10:58] | Perhaps when you get back from Wessex you will see sense. | 也许等你从韦塞克斯回来 你会想明白 |
| [11:02] | Perhaps I will die in Wessex. | 也许我会死在那里 |
| [11:07] | – Where are you going? – Away! Just away! | -你要去哪 -离我远点 |
| [11:11] | You’re so horribly good, Helga! | 你太善良了 海尔格 |
| [11:27] | What is the matter with him? | 他究竟怎么了 |
| [11:31] | How do I know? | 我怎么知道 |
| [11:33] | But you see how he suffers. | 不过你也能看出来他很痛苦 |
| [11:36] | And I cannot make it better. | 而我却不能为他缓解 |
| [11:40] | Do you even care? | 你到底在乎他吗 |
| [11:44] | Yes, I care. | 我在乎 |
| [11:54] | Do you love him? | 你爱他吗 |
| [11:57] | Of course I love him. | 我当然爱他 |
| [12:03] | Do you love me? | 你爱我吗 |
| [12:56] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
| [12:59] | Now we can talk. | 现在我们可以谈谈了 |
| [13:02] | Talk of what, Einar? | 谈什么 艾纳 |
| [13:05] | Of betrayal, of murder? | 谈背叛 还是谈谋杀 |
| [13:09] | No, not with me. | 不 别想和我谈 |
| [13:59] | I know you well, my friend. | 我很了解你 我的朋友 |
| [14:02] | And I know what tortures you. | 我知道是什么折磨着你 |
| [14:08] | But what choice do you have? | 可你又有什么选择呢 |
| [14:11] | You can neither hide from your God, nor ours. | 你既避不开你的上帝也避不开我们的神 |
| [14:18] | I suffer from that same dilemma, | 我也被相同的困境所困扰 |
| [14:22] | only in reverse. | 只不过恰好相反 |
| [14:28] | We will go together to Wessex | 我们一起去韦塞克斯 |
| [14:31] | and you will be my John the, um… | 你当我的圣若翰… |
| [14:34] | – The Baptist? – John the Baptist, yes. | -洗者吗 -圣若翰洗者 没错 |
| [14:36] | Wherever you go, | 你走到哪里 |
| [14:39] | I will follow. | 我跟到哪里 |
| [14:54] | Torstein! | 托尔施泰因 |
| [14:58] | I have a problem. | 我有个困难 |
| [15:00] | Two women. Both claim to be carrying my child. | 两个女人 都宣称怀了我的孩子 |
| [15:05] | Is it possible? | 这有可能吗 |
| [15:09] | Why don’t you marry both of them? | 你为何不把她们俩都娶了 |
| [15:11] | Hmm? Take one as a wife, the other as a… | 娶一个为妻 另一个… |
| [15:14] | – Concubine? – No. | -做妾 -不行 |
| [15:15] | They hate each other. | 她们相互憎恨 |
| [15:17] | They want to kill each other. Or kill me. | 她们想杀死对方 或者我 |
| [15:21] | Please, just tell me, when are we sailing out of here? | 拜托快告诉我 咱们什么时候驶离这里 |
| [15:56] | Rollo! | 罗洛 |
| [15:58] | You cannot understand! I’m so happy! | 你没法理解 我现在太高兴了 |
| [16:01] | I’m so happy we’re leaving. | 因为终于要走了 我高兴坏了 |
| [16:05] | Believe me, Floki, I understand completely. | 相信我 弗洛基 我完全理解 |
| [16:18] | What have I told you, Torstein? | 怎么给你说的来着 托尔施泰因 |
| [16:20] | Always keep that ax in your pants, | 时刻把你那战斧放在胯下 |
| [16:22] | if you want to avoid troubles. | 否则就会引起事端 |
| [16:24] | Well, some of us… have to bring our troubles with us. | 有些人非得要带着事端一起走 |
| [17:04] | She wanted to come with us? | 她要跟我们一起走吗 |
| [17:06] | I could not stop her. | 我阻止不了她 |
| [17:09] | She reminds me of someone else I know. | 她让我想起我认识的某人 |
| [18:17] | Time to die, Einar. | 将死之刻到了 艾纳 |
| [18:28] | I want to die with an ax in my hand. | 我想在死时可以手攥战斧 |
| [18:31] | As though I had died in battle. | 仿佛是战死的一样 |
| [18:34] | Surely you won’t deny me that? | 你肯定不会拒绝我这个请求吧 |
| [18:39] | You’re joking. | 你在开玩笑 |
| [18:40] | Why would a man about to die joke about such things? | 将死之人怎么会开这样的玩笑 |
| [18:47] | Will you give me the ax, or not? | 你究竟要不要给我战斧 |
| [19:13] | Your gift was foolish. | 你的馈赠太愚蠢了 |
| [19:17] | I don’t think you’ll use it against me. | 我不觉得你会用它伤我 |
| [19:19] | Oh, why not? | 何出此言 |
| [19:22] | If you kill an unarmed man, | 如果你杀死一个手无寸铁之人 |
| [19:24] | then you really are the coward Lagertha thinks you are. | 那你可就真的成了拉葛萨所说的懦夫 |
| [19:29] | But, in any case, | 况且 无论如何 |
| [19:32] | would you really kill your own earl? | 你怎么会杀掉你自己的伯爵 |
| [19:37] | My earl? | 我的伯爵 |
| [19:40] | Persuade your family to support me as Earl, | 说服你的家人来支持我当伯爵 |
| [19:44] | and we will get rid of the woman who usurped your uncle. | 这样我们就能摆脱那个夺你叔叔权的女人 |
| [19:47] | What does she do for us? | 她能为我们做什么 |
| [19:49] | She goes raiding with Ragnar Lothbrok. | 她和拉格纳·罗斯布洛克一起去劫掠 |
| [19:55] | I had no idea. | 我不知道 |
| [19:57] | And that is the beauty of it. | 那就是问题所在 |
| [20:02] | Ragnar and Lagertha… | 拉格纳和拉葛莎 |
| [20:05] | talk only of farming. | 只在乎耕种 |
| [20:09] | Farming. | 耕种 |
| [20:11] | Who wants to go places and farm? | 有谁成天想着到处耕种呢 |
| [20:15] | Where is the glory in that, Einar? | 这有什么好得意的 艾纳 |
| [20:18] | Where is the glory in that? | 这有什么好荣耀的呢 |
| [21:14] | Welcome near! | 欢迎 |
| [21:16] | I bid you all welcome. | 欢迎你们所有人 |
| [21:20] | Earl Ragnar. | 拉格纳伯爵 |
| [21:22] | He is King now. | 他现在是国王了 |
| [21:24] | King Ragnar Lothbrok. | 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克国王 |
| [21:30] | What happened to King Horik? | 赫瑞克国王呢 |
| [21:31] | He met with a, uh… | 他不幸… |
| [21:34] | unfortunate accident. | 遭遇了意外 |
| [21:39] | Then we are truly equal. | 那我们真的算平起平坐了 |
| [21:42] | It is my pleasure to feed you | 能款待你们以示我们国土的慷慨 |
| [21:45] | and prove the bounty of our earth. | 是我莫大的荣幸 |
| [21:48] | What has happened to our people | 我们的人出什么事了 |
| [21:49] | who chose to fight for Mercia? | 那些被挑选去为麦西亚而战的人 |
| [21:55] | Unfortunately, the forces of my uncle | 很遗憾 我叔叔和弟弟的军队 |
| [21:57] | and younger brother have prevailed. | 取得了胜利 |
| [22:00] | But if you, Ragnar Lothbrok, and you, Lagertha, | 但如果你们 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克和拉葛莎 |
| [22:04] | would join with us I am sure of victory. | 如果你们加入的话 我肯定必胜无疑 |
| [22:24] | Um, King Ragnar, | 拉格纳国王 |
| [22:26] | I have given you land. | 我已经给你土地了 |
| [22:28] | Let me tell you the truth, as God is my witness, | 上帝作证 我告诉你实话吧 |
| [22:31] | some of my nobles do not agree with what I have done. | 有一些贵族不同意我的做法 |
| [22:35] | They are afraid. | 他们很害怕 |
| [22:36] | But, I am determined to honor our treaty. | 但我决心维护我们的条约 |
| [22:40] | In return, some of you, at least, | 作为回报 至少你们得派上一些人 |
| [22:43] | must fight for Princess Kwenthrith. | 帮柯文斯瑞思公主一战吧 |
| [22:47] | That is not part of our original agreement, | 我们的原始条约里可没有这个部分 |
| [22:53] | but… | 但… |
| [22:55] | in good faith, | 出于诚意 |
| [22:57] | and in hopes | 出于希望 |
| [22:59] | of creating a long and prosperous… | 缔结一段长久且有利的… |
| [23:02] | friendship, | 友谊 |
| [23:06] | I will fight. | 我会参战 |
| [23:10] | But I cannot speak for the others. | 但我不能替别人下决定 |
| [23:14] | I will fight, alongside these pagans. | 我会参战 和这些异教徒一起 |
| [23:19] | For Mercia. | 为麦西亚而战 |
| [23:36] | Bjorn? | 比约恩 |
| [24:15] | All have agreed, except Lagertha. | 其他人都同意了 除了拉葛莎 |
| [24:20] | Earl? | 伯爵您呢 |
| [24:23] | Go and translate to Lagertha for me. | 去拉葛莎身边为我翻译 |
| [24:25] | In order to establish the settlement here in Wessex, | 为了在韦塞克斯安然定居 |
| [24:29] | I need the help of one of your leaders. | 我需要你们一位领袖的帮助 |
| [24:32] | A strong leader. | 一位强势的领袖 |
| [24:34] | Someone that my nobles will respect. | 一位我的贵族尊重的领袖 |
| [24:41] | I think he’ll make it. | 我觉得他能成功 |
| [25:02] | She agrees to remain in Wessex, | 她同意留在韦塞克斯 |
| [25:03] | to establish the settlement and to help farm the land. | 在这里定居并帮我们耕种 |
| [25:07] | And you also must stay, Athelstan. | 你也得留下 艾塞斯坦 |
| [25:10] | You can speak for all sides. We need you. | 你双方都可以交流 我们需要你 |
| [25:14] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
| [25:24] | I trust you more than anyone else. | 我最信任的人就是你 |
| [25:28] | I think you should stay. | 我觉得你应该留下 |
| [25:30] | Then I shall stay. | 那我就留下 |
| [25:38] | Skol! | 干杯 |
| [25:52] | You left this behind. | 你忘记带这个了 |
| [25:58] | – I… – Go on, | -我 -来吧 |
| [26:00] | take it. | 拿去 |
| [26:44] | May the gods go with you and protect you, my son. | 愿主与你同在 愿主庇佑你 我的孩子 |
| [26:50] | Princess. | 公主 |
| [26:51] | I just wanted to wish you and your people good fortune. | 我只是想来为你和你的人民送上祝愿 |
| [26:55] | My prayers go with you. | 我的祈祷与你同在 |
| [26:57] | Thank you, my lady. | 谢谢你 尊贵的小姐 |
| [27:00] | May I touch your hand? | 我可以摸摸你的手吗 |
| [27:03] | My hand? | 我的手 |
| [27:04] | They told me you were crucified. | 他们说你被钉上过十字架 |
| [27:06] | And you still bear the stigmata of Christ. | 说你现在还拥有基督的圣痕 |
| [27:09] | It’s not true. | 并非如此 |
| [27:11] | Then why not show me your hand? | 那为什么不能让我看看你的手 |
| [27:13] | I… | 我… |
| [27:17] | It is true. | 是真的 |
| [27:32] | I bid you goodbye, wife. | 我要走了 我的妻子 |
| [27:33] | Fare you well, husband. Go safely. | 一路顺风 我的丈夫 路上小心 |
| [27:38] | Take care of our child. | 好好照顾我们的孩子 |
| [27:41] | And wait patiently for my return. | 耐心的等我回来 |
| [28:09] | You do not have to come with us. | 你不用和我们一起来的 |
| [28:12] | You can go with Lagertha and the other settlers. | 你可以和拉葛莎还有其他移居者在一起的 |
| [28:18] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
| [28:21] | And I think you are already with child. | 而且我觉得你已经有孩子了 |
| [29:01] | Away. | 走开 |
| [29:44] | You happy about doing this, brother? | 你乐意这么做吗 兄弟 |
| [29:50] | Since when does any of these have anything to do with my happiness? | 这些事什么时候因为我乐不乐意而改变过 |
| [31:13] | Tell me about your uncle. | 跟我讲讲你叔叔吧 |
| [31:15] | My uncle’s name is Brihtwulf. | 我叔叔叫做布利斯多夫 |
| [31:18] | Though he calls himself King Brihtwulf now. | 不过他现在管自己叫布利斯多夫王了 |
| [31:20] | He has no right to do so. | 他无权这么做 |
| [31:22] | He has usurped my crown. | 是他抢了我的王位 |
| [31:26] | And your younger brother? | 那你弟弟呢 |
| [31:28] | His name is Burgred. | 他叫博格雷德 |
| [31:30] | We were always close. And I love him. | 我们一直很亲 我很爱他 |
| [31:34] | Then why does he fight against you? | 那他因何与你为敌 |
| [31:39] | My uncle has poisoned his mind | 他定是被我叔父洗脑了 |
| [31:41] | or used some magic against him. | 不然就是中了巫术 |
| [31:44] | Magic? | 巫术 |
| [31:47] | Has no-one ever used magic against you, | 从未有人用巫术对付过你吗 |
| [31:51] | Ragnar Lothbrok? | 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克 |
| [31:53] | Think. | 想想吧 |
| [31:55] | A wife? A brother? A friend? | 你的妻子 兄弟 朋友 都没有吗 |
| [32:00] | I have been deceived many times, | 我曾被欺骗过无数次 |
| [32:06] | but magic was not the cause of it. | 但巫术从不是个中原因 |
| [33:13] | Ooh, that I could have her. | 要是她愿意跟我 |
| [33:16] | I’d marry her tomorrow. | 我明天就娶了她 |
| [33:18] | And we’d have lots of children and be true to each other… | 我们会有很多孩子 真心对待彼此… |
| [33:22] | …forever. | …矢志不渝 |
| [33:25] | A creaking bow, a burning flame… | 爱情就如一张几近崩坏的弓 终将熄灭的火 |
| [33:28] | tide on the ebb, | 如退却的潮水 |
| [33:29] | new ice, a coiled snake. | 湖面的薄冰 盘踞的毒蛇 |
| [33:32] | The sons of a king, | 如国王的儿子 尔虞我诈 |
| [33:33] | an ailing calf, | 如病痛的幼崽 无可救药 |
| [33:34] | a witch’s flattery. | 如女巫的奉承 迷人心智 |
| [33:36] | No man should be such a fool as to trust these things. | 人不该如此愚蠢轻信于此 |
| [33:40] | No man should trust the word of a woman. | 妇人之言可万万不可相信 |
| [33:44] | The hearts of women were turned on a whirling wheel. | 女人心 海底针 变幻莫测 |
| [33:48] | To love a fickle woman is like | 爱上那变化无常的女人 |
| [33:50] | setting out over ice with a two-year-old colt. | 就像在薄冰上纵马狂奔 |
| [33:53] | Or sailing a ship without a rudder. | 或是像驾驶一艘无舵的船 |
| [33:58] | Whatever my father says, | 不论我父亲怎么说 |
| [34:00] | I can’t bring myself to trust these pagans. | 我都无法相信这些异教徒 |
| [34:03] | Their way of life is crude, primitive, ignorant. | 他们是如此粗鄙 原始 狂妄无知 |
| [34:08] | They have not been redeemed by our savior’s love and sacrifice. | 他们还未蒙受我主爱与牺牲的救赎 |
| [34:12] | They are like the… creatures of the fields. | 他们就如…林间野兽一般 |
| [34:17] | I too loved someone in the same way once. | 我也曾无可救药的爱过一个人 |
| [34:20] | I sat among the reeds, | 我坐在芦苇丛间 |
| [34:22] | waiting and waiting for my love. | 张望 等待我的爱人 |
| [34:25] | I prized that woman as much as my own life. | 她曾经是我的命 |
| [34:29] | Lot of good it did me. | 看我落得什么下场 |
| [34:31] | And what do you get from sitting in the reeds, | 坐芦苇间有什么好的 |
| [34:34] | but a wet arse. | 除了湿了屁股 |
| [34:38] | I would say, let no man mock another over what touches many men. | 同是天涯沦落人 互相取笑有何意义 |
| [34:43] | Time and again the wise are fettered by beauty. | 英雄终究难过美人关 |
| [34:47] | They ache with love-longing. | 人们还是为爱生 为爱死 |
| [34:49] | Lucky are the fools like you, Torstein, | 不过你算幸运的 托尔施泰因 |
| [34:52] | who remain unmoved and free! | 不为所动 拥有一颗自由的心 |
| [35:07] | One day will come a reckoning. | 总有一天 人们终将醒悟 |
| [35:10] | It is just not possible to imagine a world | 难以想象 多个神祗 |
| [35:11] | in which there is both one god and several. | 竟能在同一世界共存 |
| [35:16] | One of us must be right. | 这世间唯有一位真神 |
| [35:17] | The Lord sayeth, | 我主曾说过 |
| [35:18] | “I am the way, the truth, the light.” | “我是正义之路 是真理 是光明” |
| [35:40] | He says that the armies of my uncle and younger brother | 他说我叔父和弟弟的兵马 |
| [35:42] | are already assembled up river. | 已在河岸集结 |
| [35:45] | They wait for us. | 在等我们出击 |
| [35:59] | We will soon be in Mercia, | 我们马上就到麦西亚 |
| [36:00] | and you must fight for me. | 你必须要为我而战 |
| [36:03] | And if you are victorious, I promise that | 如果你得胜 我保证 |
| [36:05] | I shall give you something worth more than land or riches. | 我会给你比土地和财富更珍贵的东西 |
| [36:27] | Shield! | 筑起盾墙 |
| [36:32] | Keep rowing! | 继续划桨 |
| [36:36] | Row! | 划啊 |
| [36:38] | Was that your god, or mine? | 是你的神还是我的神在保佑我们 |
| [37:15] | Whose army is that? | 那边的人马是谁的 |
| [37:17] | They belong to my uncle Brihtwulf. | 他们是我叔叔布利斯多夫的人 |
| [37:20] | And that? | 那边呢 |
| [37:22] | My brother Burgred. | 我弟弟博格雷德 |
| [37:29] | That is a considerable force, father. | 父亲 他们的兵力可不容小觑 |
| [37:32] | Do you want to change your mind, brother? | 现在后悔掉头 兄弟 |
| [37:35] | Now is the time! | 还来得及 |
| [38:01] | King Ecbert says that all this land is yours, | 艾克伯特国王说 这片土地归属于你 |
| [38:03] | from here to the horizon. | 从这儿一直到天边 |
| [38:05] | There are many farms on this land for you to take possession of. | 这片大地上散落着的许多农场也都是你的 |
| [38:17] | He wants us to live in peace. | 他想和平共处 |
| [38:19] | For that is the future for all of us now. | 这是我们所有人的共同未来 |
| [38:35] | The forces on the right | 右岸的兵力 |
| [38:36] | bank are much smaller than those on the left. | 比左岸的少 |
| [38:39] | And as far as I can see, there is no bridge. | 而且 河两边没桥 |
| [38:41] | There is no way the two armies can easily re-join. | 两股兵力很难汇合 |
| [38:47] | We attack your uncle. | 我们攻击你的叔叔 |
| [38:49] | Now stay out of our way. | 给我闪开 |
| [38:51] | Sound the horn. | 吹响战角 |
| [38:56] | Concentrate the full attack on the right bank. | 全力攻击右岸敌人 |
| [39:09] | They’re turning towards us. Sound the horns! | 他们转向我们这边了 吹响战角 |
| [39:13] | Row! | 奋力划啊 |
| [39:20] | Why are they just attacking my uncle? | 他们为何只攻击我叔叔 |
| [39:24] | All to the shore! | 向河岸进发 |
| [39:30] | Prepare for battle! | 准备应战 |
| [39:37] | Don’t just stand and stare. Fire at them! | 别光杵那儿看 射箭啊 |
| [39:39] | Archers! | 弓箭手准备 |
| [39:41] | Draw! | 拉弓 |
| [39:43] | Loose! | 放箭 |
| [39:50] | I cannot help him. | 我帮不了他 |
| [39:57] | Archers! | 弓箭手准备 |
| [40:02] | Draw! | 拉弓 |
| [40:04] | Shields! | 筑起盾墙 |
| [40:05] | Raise shields! | 筑起盾墙 |
| [40:08] | Loose! | 放箭 |
| [40:18] | Draw! | 拉弓 |
| [40:20] | Loose! | 放箭 |
| [40:25] | Thread your arrows! | 集中放箭 |
| [40:33] | Spearmen! | 长枪兵准备 |
| [40:56] | Spears! | 准备 |
| [40:58] | Don’t let them get ashore! | 别让他们上岸 |
| [41:14] | Attack! | 攻击 |
| [42:51] | Torstein! | 托尔施泰因 |
| [43:32] | Uncle! | 叔叔 |