时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | You must protect us against these pagans. | 你必须保护我们不受异教徒侵害 |
[00:04] | This city is impregnable. | 这座城市坚不可摧 |
[00:05] | Athelstan. I wish he was here with us. | 艾塞斯坦 我真希望他能和我们一起在这里 |
[00:07] | We will manage without him. | 没有他我们也能成功 |
[00:08] | The King has asked me to take command. | 国王让我来指挥作战 |
[00:10] | How do we best attack the city? | 我们怎么才能最完美地攻打这座城 |
[00:12] | We’ll mount attacks both from the water and from the land. | 我们从水路和陆路同时安排突袭 |
[00:14] | I will lead an assault on the tower and the gates of the city. | 我带领一队人突袭城堡和城门 |
[00:17] | We will attack the gates together. | 我们要一起袭击城门 |
[00:18] | I don’t think you were listening. | 我觉得你没有仔细在听我的话 |
[00:19] | At the same time as the attack at the gates, | 袭击城门的同时 |
[00:20] | there’ll also be a river-borne attack. | 也要有水路袭击 |
[00:22] | We will beach beneath the walls. | 我们在城墙下方登陆 |
[00:23] | We will climb up and gain entry to the city that way as well. | 我们爬上城墙也能进城 |
[00:25] | Floki, you’ll be responsible for constructing | 弗洛基 你就得负责制造 |
[00:28] | whatever it is we need to scale these walls. | 我们用来攀墙的工具了 |
[00:30] | It’s not me making these towers. | 建造这些塔楼的不是我 |
[00:32] | It’s the gods. | 是诸神 |
[00:33] | I gave them a great sacrifice. | 我给他们献了大祭 |
[00:35] | The people of Paris are frightened to death by this pagan Army. | 巴黎的人民在恐惧异教徒将带来的死亡 |
[00:38] | You may rely upon me to do everything possible | 我会尽我所能 |
[00:40] | to persuade the people of our ultimate victory. | 让人民相信我们终将胜利 |
[00:48] | ♪More♪ | ♪请赐予我♪ |
[00:49] | ♪Give me more♪ | ♪更多♪ |
[00:50] | ♪Give me more♪ | ♪更多♪ |
[00:53] | ♪If I had a heart I could love you♪ | ♪我若有心就会爱你♪ |
[00:59] | ♪If I had a voice I would sing♪ | ♪我若有声便会高歌♪ |
[01:05] | ♪After the night when I wake up♪ | ♪沉沉黑夜我将苏醒♪ |
[01:10] | ♪I’ll see what tomorrow brings♪ | ♪敢问明日将奈我何♪ |
[01:16] | ♪I… I… I…♪ | ♪我…我…我…♪ |
[01:22] | ♪If I had a voice I would sing♪ | ♪我若有声就会歌唱♪ |
[03:34] | Coming! | 要进攻了 |
[04:30] | Stand back! | 都后退 |
[04:49] | Close the gate! | 关城门 |
[04:53] | Open, sir! | 快开门啊 |
[05:05] | Roland! Roland! | 罗兰 罗兰 |
[05:07] | Count Odo. They are coming. | 奥托伯爵 他们来了 |
[05:09] | Tell the men not to waste any bolts. | 告诉将士不要浪费弩箭 |
[05:11] | – Only when they’re close. – Yes, Count. | -等他们接近时再放 -遵命 伯爵 |
[05:13] | Whatever happens, they must not get through the gates. | 无论如何 不能让他们通过城门 |
[05:14] | They must not get into the city. | 不能让他们入城 |
[05:17] | – Do you understand? – Yes. | -明白吗 -明白 |
[05:18] | Whatever we have to do to stop them will be done, I assure you. | 为了阻止他们我们一定竭尽全力 我保证 |
[05:46] | Pull! | 拉 |
[05:49] | Move! | 推 |
[06:13] | Hold the line! | 一定要守住 |
[06:17] | Move! | 让开 |
[06:51] | Bring the cage and the ram! | 抬笼子和撞锤来 |
[07:11] | Halt! | 停 |
[07:17] | Archers, cover us. | 弓箭手 掩护 |
[07:22] | Shield wall! | 盾墙 |
[07:29] | Wait for my signal! | 等我信号 |
[08:46] | Forward! | 前进 |
[09:23] | Brace the gates! | 顶住大门 |
[10:59] | Stop! | 停 |
[11:09] | Erlendur, bring the tools! | 恩朗德 把工具拿来 |
[11:38] | Thor, come on! Get up! Get up! | 托尔 来吧 上 快上 |
[12:14] | Come on! All of you! Go! | 上啊 都给我上 |
[12:18] | Up! | 上去 |
[13:23] | The Oriflamme. | 红色王旗 |
[13:25] | It is the sacred banner of Saint-Denis. | 是圣丹尼的神圣旗帜 |
[13:28] | The cloth was bathed in his blood. | 布曾在他的鲜血中浸染 |
[13:33] | Martyr’s blood. | 殉道者的鲜血 |
[13:35] | Yes. | 对 |
[13:37] | In defense of which you and all your Order would gladly die. | 为了保护你和牧师们 甘愿赴死 |
[13:41] | Yes. | 没错 |
[13:44] | And so it will be for all of Paris. | 它也能拯救全巴黎 |
[14:00] | Monseigneur. Monseigneur. | 主教大人 主教大人 |
[14:04] | – Oh, what is this? – The Oriflamme. | -这是什么 -红色王旗 |
[14:06] | The sacred banner of Saint-Denis, dipped in his blood. | 圣丹尼的神圣旗帜 浸染了他的鲜血 |
[14:09] | Bless it, Monseigneur. Anoint it! | 赐福它 主教大人 将它尊为圣物 |
[14:11] | Believe in it. | 相信它 |
[14:12] | – I’m not sure… – Do it! | -我不确定… -快 |
[14:14] | Do it now if you care for Paris. | 若你还在意巴黎就快做吧 |
[14:31] | Count Odo! | 奥托伯爵 |
[14:32] | – Count Odo! – What is it? | -奥托伯爵 -怎么了 |
[14:34] | Sir, they are breaching the walls. | 他们快要突破城墙了 |
[14:44] | Cut them out! Grab the ropes! | 把梯子全放下来 抓住绳子 |
[14:50] | Now! Climb! | 就现在 快爬 |
[15:49] | Soldiers! Citizens of Paris! | 勇士们 巴黎的市民们 |
[15:52] | Behold the Oriflamme. | 看看我们的军旗 |
[15:55] | Behold the sacred flag of Saint-Denis. | 看看神圣的圣德尼之旗 |
[15:57] | Behold the sacred flag of Frankia. | 看看神圣的弗兰克之旗 |
[16:01] | Behold, soldiers of Christ. | 看啊 基督的勇士们 |
[16:03] | That wherever the Oriflamme is, | 只要军旗不倒 |
[16:04] | no quarter is to be given to our enemies. | 就不能让与敌人半寸土地 |
[16:08] | Soldiers, show no mercy. | 勇士们 不要手下留情 |
[16:11] | Fight on! | 继续战斗 |
[16:14] | Fight to the death! | 誓死战斗 |
[16:46] | Prepare the oil. | 准备热油 |
[17:06] | Seigfried, the horses! | 赛弗里德 马匹 |
[17:34] | Kalf, the ropes! | 卡尔夫 绳子 |
[18:39] | Climb! | 爬上去 |
[18:41] | Climb! | 爬上去 |
[18:45] | Coward! | 懦夫 |
[18:47] | Get up the tower! | 爬上城墙 |
[18:50] | Go on! | 继续 |
[18:53] | Come on, climb! | 快点 爬上去 |
[20:45] | Pull! | 拉 |
[21:34] | Lagertha, stop. | 拉葛莎 停 |
[21:36] | – Lagertha, stop! – What? | -拉葛莎 停 -干什么 |
[21:38] | What? | 干什么 |
[21:39] | – What are you doing? – Wait. | -你干什么 -等等 |
[22:41] | Up! Quickly! Get up! | 上 快点 上去 |
[23:13] | Where are you going? | 你想去哪儿 |
[23:14] | – Huh? – We should fall back. | -去哪 -我们应该撤退 |
[23:17] | Valhalla is that way! | 瓦尔哈拉在那边 |
[30:04] | Now that I see them up close, | 现在我可以近距离看他们了 |
[30:06] | they seem so much less frightening than I supposed. | 他们看起来没有我预想得那么可怕 |
[30:14] | Indeed, they appear almost human. | 没错 他们的样子和人类差不多 |
[31:24] | Your Imperial Highness is to be congratulated | 恭贺至高无上的陛下 |
[31:27] | for the brave and stout defense of our great city. | 您的勇敢和坚持捍卫了我们伟大的城池 |
[31:31] | All hail the Emperor! | 大家一起向国王致敬 |
[31:34] | Hail the Emperor! Hail the Emperor! | 向国王致敬 向国王致敬 |
[33:59] | Siggy. | 西吉 |
[34:18] | Is he alive? | 他还活着吗 |
[34:20] | They told me the news. | 他们把消息告诉我了 |
[34:23] | Is he dying? Is my son dying? | 他快死了吗 我儿子快死了吗 |
[34:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:32] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[34:34] | He was proving that you don’t need a title to be a leader. | 他证明了你不配做一个领袖 |
[34:46] | You should never have let him climb the ladder. | 你就不应该让他去爬梯子 |
[34:49] | Now he may die. | 现在他可能会死 |
[34:50] | Both of you stop treating him like a child. | 你们俩不要再把他当做一个孩子来对待了 |
[34:54] | He’s a man, so let him be one. | 他是个男人 让他做男人该做的事 |
[34:59] | Today we came so close. | 今天我们如此接近成功 |
[35:02] | Next time, we will not make the same mistakes. | 下一次 我们不会再犯同样的错误 |
[35:38] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[35:42] | Helga… | 海尔格… |
[35:44] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[35:47] | I can’t bear to face the others. | 我无法面对其他人 |
[35:49] | Why? | 为什么 |
[35:53] | Because all of this disaster is my fault. | 因为这场浩劫都是我的错 |
[35:57] | For their own reasons, | 出于他们自己的原因 |
[35:58] | the gods have decided to punish me. | 众神决定要惩罚我 |
[36:01] | And I don’t understand. | 可我不明白 |
[36:03] | Everything I did, | 我所做的事 |
[36:05] | everything I have done, I did for them. | 我所做过的所有事 都是为了他们 |
[36:08] | This is not all about you! | 这并不都是关于你 |
[36:12] | Don’t be angry with me. | 不要生我的气 |
[36:14] | Please don’t be angry with me. | 请不要生我的气 |
[36:16] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[36:17] | How am I supposed to live, knowing what I know? | 我该怎么活下去 知道了这么多事 |
[36:21] | You don’t think of anybody but yourself. | 你不考虑别人的感受 只想着你自己 |
[36:24] | That’s not true! That’s not true, Helga. | 不是那样的 不是那样的 海尔格 |
[36:28] | I think about all of us. | 我一直为我们着想 |
[36:31] | I think about every human being in Midgard. | 我为米德加德的每一个子民着想 |
[36:36] | Hel… Helga, don’t go. | 海尔 海尔格 别走 |
[36:39] | Helga, don’t leave me. | 海尔格 不要离开我 |
[36:42] | Helga, come back. | 海尔格 回来 |
[36:45] | Helga, come back! | 海尔格 回来 |
[36:48] | Helga! | 海尔格 |
[37:08] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[37:10] | Alive. | 还活着 |
[37:35] | You want to hate me, | 你想恨我 |
[37:38] | but you can’t. | 但恨不起来 |
[37:40] | Can’t I? | 是吗 |
[37:48] | All I know | 我只知道 |
[37:52] | is that I desire you with all my heart. | 我很想要你 |
[37:58] | I want to be with you. | 我想和你在一起 |
[38:14] | How could I believe you? | 我要怎么相信你 |
[38:16] | I could have let you die. | 我本可以看着你死掉 |
[38:22] | What if I accept what you have to say? | 我接受了你言不由衷的话语又如何 |
[38:25] | What if I agree to be with you | 我同意和你在一起 |
[38:29] | and go with you? | 和你一起走又如何 |
[38:33] | But I will never forgive you for usurping my Earldom. | 即便如此 我也永远不会原谅你篡位的事 |
[38:39] | And one day, I will kill you. | 总有一天 我会杀了你 |
[38:50] | If you accept that condition, | 你接受这个条件 |
[38:57] | then let us be together | 那我们就可以在一起 |
[39:03] | and enjoy each other. | 享受彼此 |
[39:37] | You see? | 你看吧 |
[39:40] | You should never have called me that. | 你不该那样叫我 |
[39:44] | Called you what? | 叫你什么 |
[39:46] | Ironside. | 勇敢之人 |
[39:50] | As if the gods are protecting me. | 说的好像神会保佑我一样 |
[39:53] | Go. | 去吧 |
[40:02] | You’re alive, aren’t you? | 你不是还活着吗 |
[40:07] | Today went badly. | 今天的仗打的不好 |
[40:11] | Yes, it did. | 确实 |
[40:17] | You led today. | 今天是你指挥的 |
[40:23] | I only did what my instincts told me to do. | 我只是跟着本能走而已 |
[40:26] | Well, that is a start. | 至少是个开始 |
[40:33] | What are we going to do? | 接下来怎么办 |
[40:39] | Before I decide I must speak with an old friend. | 决定之前 我得先和一位老朋友聊聊 |
[40:59] | Athelstan. | 艾塞斯坦 |
[41:01] | I hope you can hear me, Athelstan, | 希望你能听到我的话 艾塞斯坦 |
[41:04] | and I’m not just talking to myself. | 希望我不是在自言自语 |
[41:17] | What? | 怎么了 |
[41:20] | Do you think I went too far with Floki? | 你觉得我太过纵容弗洛基吗 |
[41:28] | Can you actually believe that he thought | 你能相信他真以为 |
[41:30] | I would let him lead without my having an agenda? | 我会毫不干预让他全权指挥吗 |
[41:38] | If I was him, I would worry less about the gods | 我要是他 就不会光担心神 |
[41:42] | and more about the fury of a patient man. | 而会更担心一个有耐心的人的愤怒 |
[41:47] | And as well you know, | 你也知道 |
[41:49] | I can be very patient. | 我很有耐心 |
[42:08] | I wish you were here. | 真希望你在 |
[42:14] | Paris is everything you told me it would be. | 巴黎和你说的一模一样 |
[42:21] | And I am bound and determined to conquer it. | 命中注定 我将征服它 |