时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | They say… the gateway to Paris. | 他们说 通向巴黎的大门 |
[00:03] | The entrance to Paradise. | 正是天堂的入口 |
[00:06] | This city is impregnable. | 这座城市坚不可摧 |
[00:09] | They are coming! | 他们来了 |
[00:10] | Whatever happens, they must not get through the gates. | 无论如何 不能让他们通过城门 |
[00:11] | They must not get into the city. | 不能让他们入城 |
[00:15] | Show no mercy! Fight on! | 不要手下留情 继续战斗 |
[00:25] | Your Highness is to be congratulated | 恭贺至高无上的陛下 |
[00:27] | for the brave defense of our city. | 您勇敢捍卫了我们的城池 |
[00:29] | Hail the Emperor! | 向国王致敬 |
[00:31] | – Has my son died? – I don’t know. | -我儿子死了吗 -不知道 |
[00:33] | Next time, we will not make the same mistakes. | 下一次 我们不会再犯同样的错误 |
[00:36] | All of this disaster is my fault, Athelstan. | 这场浩劫都是我的错 艾塞斯坦 |
[00:39] | Paris is everything you told me it would be. | 巴黎和你说的一模一样 |
[00:41] | And I am bound and determined to conquer it. | 命中注定 我将征服它 |
[00:49] | ♪More♪ | ♪请赐予我♪ |
[00:50] | ♪Give me more♪ | ♪更多♪ |
[00:52] | ♪Give me more♪ | ♪更多♪ |
[00:55] | ♪If I had a heart I could love you♪ | ♪我若有心就会爱你♪ |
[01:01] | ♪If I had a voice I would sing♪ | ♪我若有声便会高歌♪ |
[01:06] | ♪After the night when I wake up♪ | ♪沉沉黑夜我将苏醒♪ |
[01:11] | ♪I’ll see what tomorrow brings♪ | ♪敢问明日将奈我何♪ |
[01:17] | ♪I… I… I…♪ | ♪我…我…我…♪ |
[01:23] | ♪If I had a voice I would sing♪ | ♪我若有声就会歌唱♪ |
[02:46] | How is Bjorn? | 比约恩怎么样了 |
[02:49] | Better. | 好多了 |
[02:55] | I don’t understand why we failed, Ragnar. | 我不懂为什么会失败 拉格纳 |
[02:58] | I did everything to make sure we would succeed. | 为了保证胜利 我尽了全力 |
[03:08] | The others will try again tonight. | 今晚其他人还会再次进攻 |
[05:57] | Pour the oil! | 倒油 |
[06:09] | The anti-Christ and the devils are here. | 反基督的恶魔来了 |
[06:11] | I pray to God and our Holy Mother that they will not get in. | 我向上帝向圣母祈祷 他们不会进来 |
[06:13] | But if, God forbid, they were to do so, | 但是如果不幸 他们进来了 |
[06:16] | make sure they do not capture you alive. | 不要让他们活捉你们 |
[07:30] | Destroy! | 迎敌 |
[07:45] | Sinric, you’re coming with us. | 辛里克 你跟我们一起 |
[07:48] | You’re our map of the city! | 你就是巴黎的活地图 |
[07:54] | Release! | 放 |
[08:48] | Retract! Again! | 收回 再来 |
[09:06] | Move! | 闪开 |
[09:25] | Retract! | 收回 |
[09:28] | It won’t move! | 动不了了 |
[09:29] | Rollo! | 罗洛 |
[10:10] | Princess! Princess, please. | 公主 公主 请过来 |
[11:05] | Your Highness! Your Highness! | 陛下 陛下 |
[11:08] | You have to come. | 您得过来 |
[11:11] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[11:12] | The Northmen are almost inside the city. | 北方人快攻进城了 |
[11:15] | What can I do to stop them, that the Holy Mother cannot do? | 圣母都做不到 我能做什么来阻止他们 |
[11:20] | The men are so hard-pressed. So many killed, | 众将士面临困境 有多人死亡 |
[11:21] | so many wounded, I cannot count them. | 多人受伤 不计其数 |
[11:23] | But if you were to walk among them, it would renew their courage. | 但如果您能去走一趟 定可以鼓舞他们的士气 |
[11:26] | It would restore their strength, just to see you. | 仅仅看到您 就可以让他们重拾勇气 |
[11:28] | Why? Does it not give them courage to see you? | 为什么 看到你还不足以让他们获得勇气吗 |
[11:32] | – You are their commander. – You are their emperor. | -你是他们的将领 -您是他们的国王 |
[11:39] | I beg you. In the name of the Holy Mother, | 求您了 以圣母之名 |
[11:41] | I beg you. Come with me now. | 我求您了 马上跟我来吧 |
[11:43] | Come with me before it’s too late. | 再不来一切就都晚了 |
[11:47] | You cannot speak for her, Count Odo. | 你不能代表圣母说话 奥托伯爵 |
[11:49] | I thought you would come! I thought I would not have to plead. | 我以为您会去 我以为不用我祈求 |
[11:52] | Not when you heard that our beloved city was in mortal danger. | 毕竟现在我们挚爱的城市身处致命危险 |
[11:55] | And why did you think that, pray? | 你为什么会那么想 祈祷而知的吗 |
[11:57] | Because I know what your grandfather would have done. | 因为我知道您祖父一定会那么做 |
[12:02] | He would have put on his armor and come with us to the bridge. | 他肯定会穿上盔甲 跟我们一起去桥上作战 |
[12:07] | Alas for you, Count Odo, I am not like my grandfather. | 你错了 奥托伯爵 我跟我祖父不一样 |
[12:11] | I am not Charlemagne. | 我并非查理曼大帝 |
[12:38] | Come! | 来 |
[12:48] | Count Odo! I put my men at your disposal. | 奥托伯爵 我的人任你调配 |
[12:51] | The devils are not attacking the walls! | 那些魔鬼现在没有攻击城墙 |
[12:53] | Thank God. Come quickly! | 感谢上帝 快来 |
[12:54] | It may not be too late. | 可能还不晚 |
[13:46] | Rollo! We can’t get through! | 罗洛 我们过不去的 |
[13:50] | Fall back! | 后退 |
[13:55] | Fall back! | 撤 |
[15:53] | Don’t abandon me. | 别丢下我 |
[16:40] | I am told you speak our language, | 据说你会说我们的语言 |
[16:43] | but you were with our enemies. | 但你却和我们的敌人沆瀣一气 |
[16:46] | I have been here before. I am a wanderer. | 我来过这里 我是个流浪者 |
[16:49] | I have been to many places. No one is my enemy. | 我去过很多地方 没有人是我的敌人 |
[16:55] | He can, perhaps, be of great help to us. | 他可能对我们大有用处 |
[17:00] | I would love to be a great help to you. Whatever it is you wish. | 我很乐意帮助你们 干什么都行 |
[17:03] | I belong to no country, I belong to no people. | 我没有祖国 没有民族 |
[17:06] | I just belong to the wide, wide world. | 独自游荡于茫茫大地 |
[17:12] | – Who is that? – Earl Siegfried. | -他是谁 -齐格弗里德伯爵 |
[17:25] | There was someone else. A great warrior. | 还有一个人 他是个厉害的勇士 |
[17:28] | He spiked our machine and he did it alone. | 单枪匹马毁了我们的机器 |
[17:32] | I have never seen a man of such strength and such violence. | 我从未见过具有如此力量的人 |
[17:37] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[17:39] | His name is Rollo. He is the brother of King Ragnar, | 他叫罗洛 是拉格纳国王的哥哥 |
[17:43] | the leader of the Northmen. | 北方人的领袖 |
[17:45] | He is a famous warrior. | 他是个著名的战士 |
[17:47] | He fights like a crazy bear. | 战斗时就像发疯的巨熊 |
[17:51] | Your Highness, this man, | 陛下 这个人 |
[17:56] | Sinric, will be of use to us. | 辛里克 可为我们所用 |
[17:58] | And this earl? | 那这个伯爵呢 |
[18:02] | Perhaps he could be bartered, fetch us a good price. | 他可以卖一个好价钱 |
[18:06] | If you care for me at all, Count Odo, you will bring me his head. | 如果你听我的 奥托伯爵 就把他的头砍下来 |
[18:33] | – You wanted to see me, My Lord? – Yes, yes. | -大人 你想见我 -没错 |
[18:39] | How are you? How are my grandsons? | 你怎么样 我的孙子们呢 |
[18:43] | How is Alfred? | 阿尔弗雷德呢 |
[18:45] | – Both are well. – Good. | -都很好 -很好 |
[18:51] | I have received news that my son and your husband, | 我接到消息 我的儿子 你的丈夫 |
[18:55] | Aethelwulf, is even now returning home. | 埃塞尔沃夫 已经启程回来了 |
[18:58] | His mission in Mercia was successful, | 他在麦西亚的任务已圆满完成 |
[19:03] | I’m pleased to say. | 这我很高兴 |
[19:05] | – Thank God. – Indeed. | -感谢上帝 -的确 |
[19:10] | Thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[19:20] | Judith, | 朱迪斯 |
[19:23] | there are some things | 有些事情 |
[19:26] | that need to be said, | 是需要言传的 |
[19:28] | but other things which only need to be understood. | 但有些事情只需意会 |
[19:36] | I’ve promised you faithfully | 我诚心承诺过 |
[19:38] | that I will protect you and your sons, | 我会保护你的你的儿子们 |
[19:41] | especially Alfred, | 特别是阿尔弗雷德 |
[19:43] | against anyone | 免受任何人 |
[19:45] | who might offer you or him some injury. | 可能对你或他所造成的伤害 |
[19:52] | You do understand what I’m talking about, don’t you? | 你知道我是什么意思吧 |
[19:57] | We both know what my son is capable of. | 我们都知道我儿子能做出什么事来 |
[20:15] | My protection I freely offer. | 我提供的保护是免费的 |
[20:21] | But… | 但是… |
[20:25] | there must be recompense. | 必须要有酬谢 |
[20:29] | Recompense. | 酬谢 |
[20:31] | My Lord… some reward? | 陛下… 需要回报吗 |
[20:37] | Of course… | 当然… |
[20:40] | …some reward. | …需要回报 |
[21:03] | Who is this young man? | 这个年轻人是谁 |
[21:04] | His name is Ansgar. | 他叫安斯加尔 |
[21:06] | What is he accused of? | 他犯了什么罪 |
[21:07] | He is a stranger, a Christian, | 他是外来人士 基督教徒 |
[21:10] | a missionary, so he claims. | 传教士 据他所说 |
[21:12] | He has been in the marketplace denouncing our gods. | 他一直在集市上公然抨击我们的神 |
[21:20] | Is it true? | 这是事实吗 |
[21:21] | It’s true that I begged the people here | 事实是我恳求这里的人们 |
[21:23] | to desist from worshipping false gods | 别再崇拜伪神 |
[21:26] | and serving the devil. | 别再为非作歹 |
[21:28] | Your gods are made with human hands | 你们的神都是人为塑造的 |
[21:29] | and are deaf, dumb and blind. | 不仅聋哑还是个瞎子 |
[21:34] | What salvation can they bring you? | 他们能带给你们什么救赎 |
[21:36] | Who being senseless can save themselves? | 毫无知觉的人可以自救吗 |
[21:44] | I may admit that your Christ is a god. | 我可以承认你的基督是神 |
[21:48] | But even so, our gods are greater, | 即便如此 我们的神更加伟大 |
[21:50] | their signs and wonders mightier. | 他们的神迹奇事更为非凡 |
[21:52] | Is it not true? | 难道不是吗 |
[21:56] | No! | 不对 |
[21:58] | God, the father, the son | 神 圣父 圣子 |
[21:59] | and the Holy Ghost are the one God! | 以及圣灵才是唯一的神 |
[22:02] | The rest are just false idols! | 剩下的都是伪造的假神 |
[22:11] | And will you subject your bold assertions | 那你愿意呈递你的痴言妄语 |
[22:13] | to the judgment of the gods? | 交由诸神判决吗 |
[22:20] | I will. | 我愿意 |
[22:42] | Let us begin. | 开始吧 |
[24:54] | 他说他不会把脑袋放到木砧上 除非有人把他头发拿开 | |
[25:53] | What might have been is an abstraction, | “本该如此”是一种抽象 |
[25:58] | remaining a perpetual possibility | 仅在思索的世界里 |
[26:01] | only in the world of speculation. | 维持着永久的可能性 |
[26:04] | What might have been and what has been | “本该如此”和”已经如此” |
[26:07] | point to one end, | 都指向同一终点 |
[26:10] | which is always present. | 即是现在 永远都是 |
[26:15] | Footsteps echo in the memory… | 脚步声回响在记忆里… |
[26:19] | Is the reward what I think it is? | 你说的回报是我所心中所想那样的吗 |
[26:23] | …down the passage we did not take, | 沿着那条我们没有选择的走廊 |
[26:28] | towards the door we never opened. | 通向那扇我们从未开启的门 |
[26:31] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[26:32] | Somehow, we are always here at this moment. | 不知何故 我们此刻总是在此地 |
[26:39] | you and I. | 你和我 |
[26:42] | No, not always. Just now. | 不 并不是总是 只是现在 |
[26:49] | You’re wise. | 你很聪明 |
[26:52] | I’m not stupid. | 我只是不蠢 |
[27:03] | The moon is a strange god. | 明月是一位奇怪的神 |
[27:11] | I want you to be my mistress. | 我想让你做我的情妇 |
[27:17] | Then you will protect Alfred? | 那你会保护阿尔弗雷德吗 |
[27:20] | Look after him? | 你会看顾他吗 |
[27:35] | Get into the bed. | 上床 |
[28:16] | My God. My God. | 天呐 我的神呐 |
[28:22] | So many. | 如此多的病患 |
[28:27] | Your Highness, in the last few days | 陛下 在过去几天 |
[28:29] | over 200 of our citizens have succumbed to | 有超过两百名平民死于 |
[28:31] | this unknown sickness and died. | 这未知的疾病 |
[28:33] | God knows how many more will likewise die. | 天知道还有多少人会因此丧命 |
[28:35] | What’s more, we’re running out of | 此外 我们的新鲜蔬菜 水果储备 |
[28:37] | fresh vegetables, fresh fruits. | 都已经告罄 |
[28:39] | The city is beginning to starve. | 城内开始闹饥荒了 |
[28:44] | And yet, we won a great victory? | 战况呢 大获全胜吗 |
[28:47] | We may have repelled the pagans | 我们击退了那些异教徒 |
[28:48] | and stopped them from entering the city, | 守住了城门 |
[28:50] | but that is not exactly a victory. | 但这算不上是什么胜利 |
[28:53] | Who knows? The next time they may well succeed. | 没准他们下回就破城了 |
[28:56] | Your Highness, we have lost too many good men. | 陛下 我们已经死伤无数 |
[29:17] | What is your advice? | 你有什么建议 |
[29:19] | I believe we must attempt to come to terms with them. | 我认为 我们必须尝试和谈了 |
[29:22] | There is, alas, no other way. | 除此以外 别无他法 |
[29:23] | Father, I beg you, | 父亲 我求求您 |
[29:24] | ignore this counsel of despair. | 不要听从这绝望的谏言 |
[29:26] | We should never give in to these vile pagans, | 我们不能屈从于这些卑鄙无耻的异教徒 |
[29:28] | to these brutes. | 不能屈从于这些蛮荒之人 |
[29:30] | Otherwise we will have failed, | 否则 我们便是辜负了神的旨意 |
[29:31] | and that is how we would be judged. | 也终将受到神的审判 |
[29:33] | Your Highness, I think you must… | 陛下 我认为您必须… |
[29:35] | Allow me some time to decide! | 给我时间 容我想想 |
[29:46] | I understand both these points of view, | 你们双方说得都在理 |
[29:52] | but I must pray alone and try… | 但我必须独自祈祷 并努力… |
[29:57] | and try to discover the will of God. | 寻求上帝的旨意 |
[30:45] | A toast to my son. | 这一杯是敬我儿的 |
[30:49] | I give thanks to God for your success and safe return. | 感谢主让你平安归来 不辱使命 |
[30:54] | Thank you, Father. | 谢谢您 父亲 |
[30:59] | I confess to you that | 我必须向您坦白 |
[31:02] | Queen Kwenthrith tried to use her female wiles upon me, | 柯文斯瑞思女王曾想对我使美人计 |
[31:04] | but with God’s help, | 但多亏了神的助益 |
[31:07] | I managed to resist the devil’s snares. | 我成功抵御了魔鬼的试探 |
[31:11] | I always knew she’d try to win you over that way. | 我早知道她会用美色诱惑你 |
[31:15] | It’s in her nature. | 她本性如此 |
[31:17] | It’s what she does. | 她就会这一招 |
[31:20] | But I also knew that you would be able to resist her, | 但我也知道 你一定能抵制她的诱惑 |
[31:25] | for your morals and faith are such as even I look up to. | 因为你的品行以及对神的信仰连我都自愧不如 |
[31:31] | I’m sure your wife is also happy | 我相信对此 |
[31:33] | to hear that you avoided temptation. | 你的妻子也一定很高兴 |
[31:41] | Of course. | 那是自然 |
[31:44] | But… I am not so much of a hypocrite | 但… 我实在没有脸面 |
[31:47] | as to say so. | 说出这些 |
[31:50] | No longer be afraid of that. | 别担心了 |
[31:53] | However painful it was for me, | 尽管我非常痛苦 |
[31:56] | what happened between you and Athelstan, was God’s work. | 但你和艾塞斯坦之间的事是神的手笔 |
[32:01] | It was for a higher purpose. | 这一切都是为了更崇高的目标 |
[32:04] | And although I can’t even guess at that purpose, | 虽然我无法窥见神的意图 |
[32:07] | I am prepared to bow before God’s will. | 但我愿服从他的意志 |
[32:11] | I praise your attitude, my son. | 你能拥有这种态度真是难能可贵 |
[32:14] | If only we were all so humble and so righteous. | 我们都该像你一样谦逊而正直 |
[32:20] | However… There is | 但是 我确实 |
[32:23] | something I need to ask you, Father. | 有些事要问你 父亲 |
[32:27] | And you must forgive me, | 请你务必原谅 |
[32:29] | but there is no help for it. | 我实在克制不住 |
[32:33] | I need to ask you whether you were prepared, | 我想问你是否之前早有准备 |
[32:37] | secretly, to let Kwenthrith kill me | 秘密地让柯文斯瑞思杀掉我 |
[32:41] | as the price you were prepared to pay for the conquest of Mercia. | 作为保全麦西亚的代价 |
[32:47] | I was not. | 我没有 |
[32:53] | And frankly the accusation shocks me. | 而且你居然会这么认为着实让我震惊 |
[33:05] | Let me say this to you, | 我这么说吧 |
[33:09] | no Saxon king has ever managed | 没有一位撒克逊国王 |
[33:13] | to hand over their kingdom | 做到过和平的 成功的 |
[33:14] | peacefully and successfully to their son and heir. | 将王国传给他的儿子 他的继承人 |
[33:19] | But I intend to be the first. | 但我打算成为做到的第一人 |
[33:22] | And what I intend to pass on to you | 而我打算传给你的 |
[33:25] | is not only the kingdom of Wessex, | 不仅是韦塞克斯王国 |
[33:28] | but the Kingdom of England! | 而是整个英格兰王国 |
[33:37] | Well, then, | 好吧 |
[33:40] | well, let me, in turn, raise a toast | 那请允许我作为回报 向我父亲 |
[33:45] | to my father. | 敬一杯酒 |
[33:47] | The most loving, loyal, | 敬世界上最慈爱 |
[33:51] | and true father in the world. | 忠实 真诚的父亲 |
[34:04] | My son. | 儿子 |
[34:56] | Sinric. | 辛里克 |
[34:59] | I am saddened to see you a prisoner. | 看到你成为了囚犯真是让我悲伤 |
[35:02] | After all, you’re a wanderer. | 毕竟 你是个流浪者 |
[35:09] | King Ragnar, | 拉格纳国王 |
[35:11] | the Franks want to discuss a way to end the siege. | 法国人想通过谈判化解包围 |
[35:14] | Why? | 为什么 |
[35:17] | They believe it would be better for both sides. | 他们认为这对双方都好 |
[35:19] | Why would that be better for us? | 对我们有什么好处 |
[35:22] | They don’t believe you are capable of breaching the city walls. | 他们不相信你们能攻上城墙 |
[35:25] | I say we are! | 我说我们可以 |
[35:27] | What will they give us if we lift the siege? | 如果我们撤退又有什么好处 |
[35:30] | That would be decided | 这将在你和 |
[35:32] | at a meeting between you | 城市指挥官 奥托伯爵的 |
[35:33] | and the commander of the city, Count Odo. | 面对面的谈判中决定 |
[35:37] | And where would we have this meeting? | 那我们要在什么地方见面 |
[35:40] | Because I know that if my father enters the city, | 因为我知道如果我父亲进城 |
[35:43] | he will be captured or killed. | 那一定会被抓或者被杀 |
[35:47] | The Count suggested the | 伯爵建议 |
[35:48] | meeting take place outside the city walls, | 在城外见面 |
[35:51] | with no weapons. | 不带武器 |
[35:53] | Tell them they’ll have their answer tomorrow. | 告诉他们明天答复 |
[36:24] | Why should we make any kind of deal with them? | 我们凭什么和他们谈判 |
[36:26] | We’ve lost nearly a thousand men, | 我们失去了约一千人 |
[36:27] | we can’t breach the city, and winter is coming. | 眼下没法攻下城池 而且冬天快到了 |
[36:29] | Do you need more reasons? | 还需要更多理由吗 |
[36:32] | Why do they offer terms, | 他们又为何会主动谈条件 |
[36:33] | if they are so sure we can’t get into the city? | 如果他们这么确信我们攻不下来的话 |
[36:35] | They have probably run out of food. | 也许他们没食物了 |
[36:36] | Then we should let them starve. | 那我们就该让他们饿死 |
[36:38] | Ah, then they will hate us even more. | 那他们要更恨我了 |
[36:43] | I have something to say. | 我有话要说 |
[36:49] | I did not become Earl because I aspired to be one. | 我之所以成为伯爵不是因为我想当 |
[36:53] | It came about because of other peoples’ actions. | 而是因为其他人的推举 |
[36:58] | And I did not become king out of ambition. | 而我并非有野心才当上了国王 |
[37:01] | But once again I had no choice, | 也是因为我没有选择 |
[37:06] | as a result of other people’s actions. | 是别人逼得我没办法 |
[37:10] | But nonetheless, I am King. | 但无论如何 我才是国王 |
[37:15] | King Ragnar! Hmm. | 拉格纳国王 |
[37:17] | That is my name. King Ragnar! | 这才是我的名字 拉格纳国王 |
[37:22] | What does a king do, Bjorn? | 国王的职责是什么 比约恩 |
[37:26] | – He rules. – Yes! | -统治 -没错 |
[37:28] | Good. He rules. | 说得对 以统治为己任 |
[37:32] | And as a ruler, I… | 作为统治者 我… |
[37:37] | have the last say. | 才有权做出最终决定 |
[37:39] | Me! | 是我 |
[37:42] | Not you! Not you! | 不是你 也不是你 |
[37:44] | Not you! And not you! | 也不是你 更不是你 |
[37:50] | You have all had your ideas, | 你们都有自己的主意 |
[37:53] | and they have all failed! | 可它们都失败了 |
[37:57] | I will not. | 而我不会 |
[38:15] | Now, with no more discussion, | 现在不要再谈了 |
[38:19] | we shall meet the Franks tomorrow. | 明天和法兰克人去谈 |
[38:35] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[38:55] | Give him to me. | 我来抱他吧 |
[38:58] | Ivar. | 伊瓦尔 |
[39:06] | Ivar. | 伊瓦尔 |
[39:15] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[39:16] | What should we do with the Christian? | 我们要怎么处理那个基督徒 |
[39:20] | Kill him. | 杀了吧 |
[39:38] | Ragnar is not here. | 拉格纳不在 |
[39:40] | He’s already left. | 他已经走了 |
[39:53] | How much treasure do you want to lift the siege and go away? | 要多少钱你们才肯拔营解围 |
[40:08] | 5,760 pounds in gold and silver. | 5760磅的金银 |
[40:23] | He urges you to accept the offer. | 他劝你接受提议 |
[40:25] | Reinforcements are on their way to Paris. | 援军正向巴黎赶来 |
[40:31] | Tell him I know that no one is coming to save him. | 告诉他我知道没人会来救他 |
[40:36] | And the offer is not enough. | 而且赎城金不够 |
[40:39] | There is something I also seek that has no tangible worth, | 我还想要一样东西 虽一文不值 |
[40:44] | but to me is more precious. | 但对我而言更加珍贵 |
[40:51] | I want to be baptized. | 我想接受洗礼 |
[41:00] | He doesn’t understand. | 他没听明白 |
[41:02] | I am a dying man. | 我快死了 |
[41:04] | And when I die, | 等我死了 |
[41:06] | I want to be reunited with my Christian friend, | 我想和我的基督好友再会 |
[41:10] | who happens to be in your heaven. | 而他碰巧在你们的天堂里 |
[41:19] | He says you will go to hell, not heaven. | 他说你会下地狱 而不是上天堂 |
[41:27] | That is not your decision to make. | 这可不是你能决定得了的 |
[41:33] | They will make arrangements for the ceremony. | 他们会安排洗礼仪式 |
[41:35] | This is a man of God, is it not? | 他不就是神职人员吗 |
[41:41] | And this is water, am I wrong? | 这不就有水吗 我没看错吧 |
[41:45] | You will do it here, and you will do it now. | 你在这就给我洗礼 现在就给我洗礼 |