时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on Vikings… | 《维京传奇》前情回顾 |
[00:01] | There is a city called Paris. | 有一个城市叫巴黎 |
[00:03] | I can see that not the living but the dead | 我能看到 不是生者 |
[00:06] | will conquer Paris. | 而是亡者 会攻克巴黎 |
[00:07] | We are running out of fresh food. | 我们的新鲜事物已经告罄 |
[00:09] | The city is beginning to starve. | 城内开始闹饥荒了 |
[00:10] | I believe we must attempt to come to terms with them. | 我认为 我们必须尝试和谈了 |
[00:12] | We should never give in to these vile pagans. | 我们不能屈从于这些卑鄙无耻的异教徒 |
[00:14] | Otherwise we will have failed, | 否则 我们便是辜负了神的旨意 |
[00:16] | and that is how we would be judged. | 也终将受到神的审判 |
[00:17] | The Franks want to discuss a way to end the siege. | 法兰克人想通过谈判化解包围 |
[00:19] | You have all failed! | 你们都失败了 |
[00:21] | I will not. | 我不会 |
[00:22] | With no more discussion, we shall meet the Franks tomorrow. | 不要再谈了 明天和法兰克人去谈 |
[00:25] | He urges you to accept the offer. | 他劝你接受提议 |
[00:27] | 5,760 pounds in gold and silver. | 5760磅的金银 |
[00:30] | There is something I also seek. | 我还想要一样东西 |
[00:32] | I am a dying man. I want to be baptized. | 我快死了 我想接受洗礼 |
[00:35] | He says you will go to hell, not heaven. | 他说你会下地狱 而不是上天堂 |
[00:38] | That is not your decision. | 那不是你能决定的 |
[00:50] | ♪More♪ | ♪请赐予我♪ |
[00:51] | ♪Give me more♪ | ♪更多♪ |
[00:52] | ♪Give me more♪ | ♪更多♪ |
[00:55] | ♪If I had a heart I could love you♪ | ♪我若有心就会爱你♪ |
[01:01] | ♪If I had a voice I would sing♪ | ♪我若有声便会高歌♪ |
[01:07] | ♪After the night when I wake up♪ | ♪沉沉黑夜我将苏醒♪ |
[01:12] | ♪I’ll see what tomorrow brings♪ | ♪敢问明日将奈我何♪ |
[01:18] | ♪I… I… I…♪ | ♪我…我…我…♪ |
[01:24] | ♪If I had a voice I would sing♪ | ♪我若有声就会歌唱♪ |
[02:11] | All the treasure is here, as promised. | 我们承诺的所有珍宝都送来了 |
[02:25] | They have met their obligations. | 他们的义务已经履行了 |
[02:27] | The emperor expects that you will meet yours, | 国王希望你们也能履行承诺 |
[02:30] | and leave immediately. | 马上离开 |
[02:48] | I’ll tell Ragnar. | 我去告诉拉格纳 |
[03:22] | They’ve brought the payment. | 他们送来赔付财物了 |
[03:29] | – I said… – I heard you. | -我说… -我知道了 |
[03:37] | It makes no difference to me. | 对我来说已经没有意义了 |
[03:41] | I am dying. | 我快死了 |
[03:51] | But at least I know, | 但至少我知道 |
[03:54] | I will see Athelstan again. | 我会再见到艾塞斯坦 |
[04:08] | What did I tell you, Rollo? | 我怎么跟你说的 罗洛 |
[04:11] | I warned all of you. | 我警告过你们所有人 |
[04:13] | The priest poisoned Ragnar’s mind | 那个神父毒害了拉格纳的思想 |
[04:15] | and now we see the fruit of it. | 现在我们尝到恶果了 |
[04:18] | It’s true. | 是的 |
[04:20] | And now I have a heavy heart. | 现在我心情沉重 |
[04:27] | I cannot believe that Ragnar is truly a Christian. | 我不相信拉格纳现在是真正的基督教徒了 |
[04:30] | Not in his heart. | 他内心不是的 |
[04:32] | You saw what you saw. | 眼见为实 |
[04:33] | And I heard what I heard. | 耳听为虚 |
[04:34] | But you too, were baptized, Rollo. | 但你也受洗了啊 罗洛 |
[04:36] | It did not change you. | 你却没有改变 |
[04:37] | I did not want it to change me. | 我不想让它改变我 |
[04:39] | The gods protected me from the Christian magic. | 众神借由基督的法术保护了我 |
[04:42] | But they refused to protect Ragnar. | 但他们却拒绝保护拉格纳 |
[04:45] | – Why? – You know why. | -为什么 -你知道为什么 |
[04:48] | His name was Athelstan. | 原因名为艾塞斯坦 |
[04:50] | Do you think it’s true? | 你认为是真的吗 |
[04:51] | What they’re saying about Ragnar? | 他们说拉格纳的那些话 |
[04:53] | – I hope so. – Why? | -希望是吧 -为什么 |
[04:55] | Because no Christian king will | 因为从未有基督教国王 |
[04:57] | ever be allowed to rule our world. | 能统治我们的世界 |
[04:59] | It’s unthinkable. | 简直无法想象 |
[05:01] | An insult to our gods and our people. | 简直是侮辱我们的众神和我们的人 |
[05:04] | Then someone needs to kill him. | 那就需要有人去把他给杀了 |
[06:12] | Princess Gisla, | 格思拉公主 |
[06:14] | I want to talk with you. | 我想和你谈谈 |
[06:15] | Not now, Count. | 现在不行 伯爵 |
[06:16] | It’s neither the time nor place for earthly things. | 此时此地不适合谈俗事 |
[06:19] | Forgive me. | 请原谅 |
[06:22] | Count Odo, | 奥托伯爵 |
[06:24] | the princess doesn’t seem to appreciate your valor. | 公主似乎对您的英勇事迹不领情啊 |
[06:27] | You saved our city. | 您拯救了我们的城市 |
[06:30] | Please, allow me to demonstrate my gratitude. | 请允许我向您表达我的谢意 |
[06:40] | Later, perhaps. | 稍后再表达吧 |
[06:49] | What a day to celebrate. | 真是值得庆祝的一天啊 |
[06:51] | Our precious city is saved. | 我们宝贵的城市获救了 |
[06:55] | We paid them to go away. | 我们用财物阻止了他们的进攻 |
[06:57] | How do you count that a victory, Father? | 你认为这算胜利吗 父亲 |
[07:00] | Because next time, we will be better prepared. | 下一次我们一定会准备得更为周全 |
[07:04] | We will block the rivers, prevent their incursions. | 我们将阻断河流 阻止他们的入侵 |
[07:09] | If only my grandfather was here. | 要是我的祖父还在该多好啊 |
[07:12] | If only Charlemagne was here. | 要是查理曼大帝在就好了 |
[07:14] | How we would rejoice. | 他会有多高兴啊 |
[07:17] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[07:21] | Now I am tired. | 我累了 |
[07:23] | God bless you, Daughter. | 上帝保佑你 女儿 |
[07:26] | God bless Paris. | 上帝保佑巴黎 |
[08:13] | – Helga. – Let go of me! | -海尔格 -放开我 |
[08:14] | – No, no, no, no. Please! – Yes! | -别这样 求你了 -别哪样 |
[08:17] | After such knowledge, what forgiveness? | 事已至此 你还在奢求何等谅解 |
[08:20] | But you don’t understand. | 但你不明白 |
[08:22] | – What is there to understand? – Everything! | -有什么需要我明白的 -所有的事 |
[08:42] | There will come a time | 将来会有一天 |
[08:45] | when you will be responsible for our people. | 你要担负起我们人民的责任 |
[08:51] | You are our king. | 你才是我们的国王 |
[08:54] | For now. | 暂时而已 |
[08:59] | But when your time comes, | 当那一天到来 |
[09:02] | you must lead with your head, | 你必须凭理智领导 |
[09:05] | not with your heart. | 而非情感 |
[09:08] | Can you do that? | 你能做到吗 |
[09:10] | Yes, Father. | 能 父王 |
[09:12] | I have something, | 替我做一件事 |
[09:14] | I only trust you to do for me. | 我只信任你 |
[09:35] | If you would truly see | 如果你能亲眼见到 |
[09:36] | what the gods have in store for you, | 诸神为你准备了什么 |
[09:39] | you would go down now and dance naked on the beach. | 你现在应该跑到沙滩上裸奔狂欢了 |
[10:18] | Where does your husband think you are tonight? | 你丈夫以为你今晚在哪里 |
[10:20] | My husband will be too drunk to even care. | 我丈夫肯定会醉得顾不上我 |
[10:23] | I almost believe you. | 我差点就相信你了 |
[10:27] | The princess will not speak with you tonight. | 公主今晚不会理你了 |
[10:32] | She will speak with me, eventually. | 她最后总会理我的 |
[10:35] | Her father will insist. | 她父王一定会要求她理我 |
[10:39] | She seems very boring. | 她看上去很无趣 |
[10:42] | So moral. | 那么高尚 |
[10:44] | So good. | 那么完美 |
[10:47] | It is very tedious. | 真是沉闷乏味 |
[10:51] | You would soon tire of her, believe me. | 你很快就会厌倦她 相信我 |
[10:54] | Perhaps. | 也许吧 |
[10:57] | But then again, breaking her could be interesting. | 但到了那时 攻陷她应该会变得很有意思 |
[11:02] | Is there a way that | 有没有一种方法 |
[11:04] | I could keep your interest? | 能让你对我一直有兴趣 |
[11:15] | Come. | 来 |
[11:17] | We will see. | 我们一起去看看 |
[12:03] | If you would submit. | 如果你愿意忍受 |
[12:06] | To what? | 忍受什么 |
[12:08] | To being chained up and whipped. | 忍受枷锁和鞭打 |
[12:12] | Of course, I will allow you to choose the whip. | 当然了 可以由你来挑选鞭子 |
[12:17] | Some are more severe than others. | 有些鞭子比较尖锐 |
[12:35] | You will always be able to call a halt, | 你随时可以叫停 |
[12:38] | though I would prefer to decide myself. | 但我更喜欢自己停手 |
[13:17] | It will keep my interest. | 这能让我一直性致盎然 |
[13:20] | Undoubtedly. | 毫无疑问 |
[13:28] | Tell me when to strike. | 可以抽的时候告诉我 |
[13:34] | Say strike. | 说一声”抽”就好 |
[13:44] | Strike. | 抽吧 |
[14:14] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[14:19] | Ragnar asked me to build him one last boat. | 拉格纳让我为他建造最后一艘船 |
[14:49] | It’s almost a month since we gave them their blood money. | 钱款已结清约一月了 |
[14:53] | So why are they still here? | 他们为何还聚在这里 |
[14:55] | We don’t know. | 不知道 |
[14:56] | Perhaps it is time we found out. | 或许到了弄清真相的时刻了 |
[15:15] | He wants to know | 他想知道 |
[15:16] | why you’re still here and not returned home. | 你们为何还不回家 |
[15:19] | They have honored their pledge, | 他们已兑现承诺 |
[15:21] | why are you not honoring yours? | 你们为何还不撤兵 |
[15:26] | Our king, my father, Ragnar Lothbrok, | 我们的王 我父亲拉格纳·罗斯布洛 |
[15:30] | is too weak and ill to travel. | 身体虚弱 无法远航 |
[15:46] | He wants to see. | 他想去看看 |
[15:54] | Wait. | 你在这儿等 |
[16:16] | If he dies, he has only asked one thing. | 他死后只有一个要求 |
[16:21] | That he receive a proper Christian burial. | 你们要为他举办一场基督教的葬礼 |
[16:24] | Otherwise, we will not leave. | 否则 我们是不会离开的 |
[16:48] | He says you may bring his body to the cathedral, | 他说 你们可以将他的尸身送入大教堂 |
[16:50] | carried by unarmed men. | 但你们不能携带武器 |
[16:53] | They will say a Christian mass for his soul. | 他们会为他的灵魂祈祷的 |
[19:33] | You can go talk to him now. | 有什么话 就去说吧 |
[20:22] | Who knows, Ragnar, what the gods have in store for us. | 拉格纳 天知道诸神为我们预设了怎样的结局 |
[20:26] | But this, I can never imagine. | 但我无法想象 我们会就此分离 |
[20:34] | If you have gone to heaven, | 如果你上了天堂 |
[20:36] | then we will never meet again. | 我们就无法重逢 |
[20:41] | And yet, | 但是 |
[20:43] | I think Odin will ride like the wind, | 我觉得奥丁会像风一般席卷而来 |
[20:46] | and rescue you, | 来解救你 |
[20:47] | and take you to Valhalla, where you belong, | 带你去瓦尔哈拉殿堂 你的归属之地 |
[20:50] | my own sweet Ragnar. | 我亲爱的拉格纳 |
[20:53] | And there, | 在那儿 |
[20:55] | there we shall meet again, | 我们将再次相见 |
[20:57] | and fight and drink | 战斗 喝酒 |
[21:02] | and love one another. | 相爱 |
[21:08] | I’ve always resented you, it’s true. | 我一直讨厌你 确实 |
[21:12] | No point denying it. | 没必要否认 |
[21:17] | I’m sorry you’re dead, | 你死了我很遗憾 |
[21:18] | but it happens to all of us, sooner or later. | 但我们都会死 只是时间问题 |
[21:25] | It’s just funny that the gods took you first. | 只是没想到神会先带你走 |
[21:31] | I always thought they favored you. | 我一直觉得神更偏爱你呢 |
[21:36] | You thought so, too. | 你也是这么想的吧 |
[21:42] | Seems we were both mistaken. | 看来我们都错了 |
[21:48] | So, then… | 好吧 |
[21:54] | I made the boat that took you to fame, | 为你带来荣誉的战船是我为你修的 |
[22:01] | and I made the boat that will take you to your heaven. | 将渡你去天堂的船也是我修的 |
[22:07] | Give my regards to Athelstan, by the way. | 顺便 代我向艾塞斯坦问好 |
[22:13] | You have betrayed us. | 你背叛了我们 |
[22:16] | You betrayed your heritage. | 背叛了你自己的传统 |
[22:18] | You betrayed our future. | 背叛了我们的未来 |
[22:20] | You betrayed me! | 背叛了我 |
[22:23] | I loved you more than anyone. | 我比任何人都更爱你 |
[22:25] | I loved you more than that priest ever loved you. | 比那个基督徒要爱你得多 |
[22:29] | But it made no difference. | 但却毫无用处 |
[22:31] | You always thought, “Oh, it’s just Floki. | 你总是想 就是弗洛基而已 |
[22:34] | “No need to bother about Floki. | 没必要在乎弗洛基 |
[22:36] | “He’s just a fool.” | 他就是个白痴 |
[22:42] | I hate you, Ragnar Lothbrok. | 我恨你 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克 |
[22:51] | And I love you with all my heart. | 也全心全意爱着你 |
[22:56] | Why do you tear me away from myself? | 你为什么要让我左右为难 |
[28:10] | Princess! | 公主 |
[28:21] | I win. | 我赢了 |
[29:44] | Cut them! | 砍断绳子 |
[29:50] | Go! | 走 |
[31:33] | I can see that not the living | 我能看到 不是生者 |
[31:37] | but the dead will conquer Paris. | 而是亡者 会攻克巴黎 |
[32:57] | Your Highness, they raided many parts of the city, | 陛下 城中多处受袭 |
[33:01] | took what they wanted and left. | 他们抢掠一通后离开了 |
[33:06] | Imperial Highness. | 至高无上的陛下 |
[33:13] | Your Highness. | 陛下 |
[33:15] | They have violated our city. | 他们侵略了我们的城市 |
[33:20] | What is there to say? | 还有什么好说的 |
[33:24] | All the angels in heaven are weeping. | 天堂的所有天使都在哭泣 |
[33:28] | Father, get up. | 父亲 站起来 |
[33:31] | The heathens have gone. | 那群野蛮人已经走了 |
[33:53] | Your Highness. | 陛下 |
[34:01] | Why did you not tell us earlier? | 你之前怎么不告诉我们 |
[34:03] | Did you not trust us? | 难道你不相信我们吗 |
[34:07] | I did what my father asked me to do. | 我只是按父亲的吩咐办事 |
[34:09] | – But… – It was the way he wanted to do it | -但… -他就是想这么来办这事 |
[34:11] | and he is still king! | 王命不可违 |
[34:14] | And he succeeded. | 再说他成功了 |
[34:16] | Hmm. He got us into Paris. | 他让我们攻入巴黎了 |
[34:18] | And now we have even more spoils. | 现在我们的战利品更加丰厚 |
[34:29] | We leave the camp tomorrow for home. | 明天我们将拔寨返还 |
[34:31] | But because we intend on raiding Paris again in the spring, | 但由于我们打算在春天再次劫掠巴黎 |
[34:34] | it is important to maintain some sort of presence here. | 有必要在这里留下些人手 |
[34:40] | I will stay. | 我留下 |
[34:43] | No. | 不 |
[34:46] | You have no reason to stay here, Floki. | 你没理由留在这 弗洛基 |
[34:52] | And what reason do you have, uncle? | 那你有什么理由留下呢 叔叔 |
[35:03] | Then it is decided. | 那就这么决定了 |
[35:05] | You will winter here with the rest of the warriors | 你和那些愿意留下来的战士们 |
[35:07] | who decide to stay with you. | 将驻扎在这里过冬 |
[36:19] | It is wonderful to be able to eat good food again. | 美食的味道真是令人怀念 |
[36:25] | These snails are so plump, so juicy. | 这道蜗牛真是肥美多汁 |
[36:30] | You know that the Northmen have not all left. | 你知不知道那些北方人没走干净 |
[36:35] | The great warrior called Rollo has remained in the camp. | 有个叫罗洛的伟大战士还驻守着营地 |
[36:39] | But most have gone. | 不过大部分都走了 |
[36:41] | Yes… | 是的… |
[36:42] | But they will return again. | 但他们还会回来 |
[36:44] | That is why Rollo has remained. | 这也是为何罗洛没走 |
[36:47] | They will return in the spring, | 他们春天还会回来 |
[36:48] | probably in even greater numbers. | 甚至会有更多人马 |
[36:51] | Surely one of your brothers will come to our aid? | 你的某个兄弟会来帮助我们的吧 |
[36:56] | I have been weak enough to send messages to them. | 之前我在危急时刻向他们求助 |
[37:00] | I have begged and pleaded our cause to no avail. | 我不管怎么求他们都没用 |
[37:04] | Their hatred for me turns out to be the supreme | 我发现他们对我的仇恨竟是 |
[37:06] | and guiding principle of their lives. | 他们为人处世至高无上的原则 |
[37:17] | So, what are we to do? | 那我们该怎么办 |
[37:27] | I will not be known to history | 我不会让历史这样牢记我 |
[37:30] | as the French emperor who presided over the destruction of Paris. | 一个要为巴黎覆灭负责的法兰克国王 |
[37:35] | I cannot and will not allow | 我不能 也不会允许 |
[37:38] | such an intolerable fate to befall our beloved city. | 我们所爱的城市经受如此悲惨的命运 |
[37:42] | You will have to offer them even more money. | 那你就要给他们更多的钱 |
[37:48] | I will have to offer them even more than that. | 我要给他们的东西更甚于此 |
[37:53] | I must offer them something far more precious to me | 我要给他们对我来说更加珍贵的东西 |
[37:57] | than gold or silver. | 比金银更加珍贵 |
[38:07] | I must offer your hand in marriage. | 我必须把你许配出去 |
[38:11] | This is Count Odo’s doing. | 这是奥托伯爵干的 |
[38:14] | Just because I refuse to marry him, | 就因为我拒绝嫁给他 |
[38:16] | he wants to have me thrown to the dogs. | 他就要把我扔到狗群里去 |
[38:18] | Will you not consider it, | 你是否考虑过 |
[38:19] | my child, for the sake of Paris? | 为巴黎着想一下 我的孩子 |
[38:21] | I would do almost anything for the sake of Paris. | 为了巴黎我可以做任何事 |
[38:25] | I would kill myself for the sake of Paris. | 为了巴黎我甚至可以去死 |
[38:28] | But I will not be tied in holy matrimony | 但我不会让自己身陷政治联姻 |
[38:31] | to someone who is more beast than man. | 嫁给一个禽兽不如的男人 |
[38:34] | Then I will have to recall our deputation. | 那我得赶紧把使者召回来 |
[38:39] | You have already sent an envoy to make this offer? | 你已经派使者去求婚了吗 |
[38:43] | Without even asking me? | 连问都不问我一下吗 |
[38:45] | Without even thinking of me? | 一点也没为我着想过吗 |
[38:48] | Oh, Father! | 父亲 |
[38:50] | I am your father. | 我是你的父亲 |
[38:53] | But I am also the Emperor of Frankia. | 但我也是弗兰克的国王 |
[38:56] | And it is not your father who asks this of you, | 对你提出这个请求的不是你的父亲 |
[39:00] | it is the emperor. | 而是国王 |
[39:03] | And therefore, | 所以 |
[39:05] | you will obey him. | 你要听命于他 |
[39:25] | You will be offered the west air of land | 弗兰克北部西面的土地 |
[39:27] | in the northen part of Frankia. | 将会赐予给你 |
[39:29] | The emperor will also make you a duke, | 国王会封你为公爵 |
[39:33] | You will be very rich, and you will be very important. | 你将会很富有 将会位高权重 |
[39:46] | The emperor also offers the hand in marriage | 国王还将他美丽的女儿 格思拉公主 |
[39:48] | of his beautiful daughter, Princess Gisla. | 许配给你做妻子 |
[39:56] | What must I do in return? | 我需要做什么来回报 |
[40:09] | You will defend Paris against your brother. | 你要保卫巴黎免受你弟弟的侵犯 |
[42:41] | Floki! | 弗洛基 |
[43:14] | You killed Athelstan. | 是你杀了艾塞斯坦 |