时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:15] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[01:17] | I want to know | 我想知道 |
[01:18] | if a woman will succeed to the kingdom of Kattegat. | 会不会有女人成为卡德加特的国王 |
[01:21] | You mean after the death of Ragnar? | 你是说在拉格纳死后吗 |
[01:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[01:59] | It is unwise to imagine the death of kings. | 设想国王之死不是一件明智的事 |
[02:04] | I still ask you. | 我还是要问你 |
[02:07] | Yes, I have seen it. | 会 我已经看到了 |
[02:10] | A woman will one day rule in Kattegat. | 有一天 卡德加特会由女人统治 |
[02:16] | Will it be me? | 那女人是我吗 |
[02:40] | You know the truth but you will not say. | 你知道 但你不会说 |
[02:45] | I have already said enough. | 我说的已经够多了 |
[02:56] | No. | 不 |
[02:58] | No! | 不 |
[03:42] | The gods are here. | 诸神已然降临 |
[03:47] | They’re watching. | 他们都在看着 |
[04:07] | ♪More♪ | ♪请赐予我♪ |
[04:08] | ♪Give me more♪ | ♪更多♪ |
[04:09] | ♪Give me more♪ | ♪更多♪ |
[04:12] | ♪If I had a heart I could love you♪ | ♪我若有心就会爱你♪ |
[04:18] | ♪If I had a voice I would sing♪ | ♪我若有声便会高歌♪ |
[04:23] | ♪After the night when I wake up♪ | ♪沉沉黑夜我将苏醒♪ |
[04:29] | ♪I’ll see what tomorrow brings♪ | ♪敢问明日将奈我何♪ |
[04:35] | ♪I… I… I…♪ | ♪我…我…我…♪ |
[04:41] | ♪If I had a voice I would sing♪ | ♪我若有声就会歌唱♪ |
[05:07] | Is it fun, Ivar? | 好玩吗 伊瓦尔 |
[05:09] | Out of the way! | 让开 |
[05:10] | Be careful not to break my bones! | 小心点 别把我的骨头摔断了 |
[05:13] | Out of the way! | 让开 |
[05:18] | Do you want to go again? | 你还想再来一次吗 |
[05:20] | Faster! Faster! | 再快点儿 再快点儿 |
[05:22] | Now, where are the little boys? | 臭小子们在哪儿呢 |
[05:23] | Bjorn! Bjorn! Bjorn! – | 比约恩 比约恩 比约恩 |
[05:26] | Come here! | 过来 |
[05:28] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[05:30] | Ubbe. Hvitserk. Sigurd. Ivar. | 乌比 维塞克 西格德 伊瓦尔 |
[05:34] | Ivar! | 伊瓦尔 |
[05:36] | Ah, you are all so big. | 你们都长这么大了 |
[05:40] | Queen Aslaug. | 亚丝拉琪王后 |
[06:03] | I have carved these runes for you. | 我帮你刻了一些诗文 |
[06:21] | They will help to heal you. | 它们有助于你的痊愈 |
[06:23] | I swear it. | 我发誓 |
[06:34] | Tell me, | 告诉我 |
[06:36] | why did Porunn leave? | 芙恩为什么要离开 |
[06:38] | Nobody knows. She just disappeared one night. | 没有人知道 她突然间就消失了 |
[06:42] | It seems a long time ago now. | 现在看来好像是很久之前的事了 |
[06:47] | She left behind your daughter. | 她留下了你的女儿 |
[07:09] | Don’t worry, we will take care of her. | 别担心 我们会照顾她 |
[07:20] | Uh, right there. | 放那里 |
[07:39] | And something for you, Ivar. Oh! What is that? | 有东西给你 伊凡尔 这是什么呀 |
[07:48] | So, Paris was everything Athelstan said it would be. | 所以 巴黎跟艾塞斯坦说的一模一样 |
[07:52] | Yes, and everything Ragnar dreamed. | 是的 也跟拉格纳梦想的一模一样 |
[07:55] | And more beside. | 甚至更好 |
[08:08] | Today we grieve for our dead, | 今天 我们为逝去的同胞哀悼 |
[08:10] | but we should all be proud of what we have achieved! | 但同时我们也应该为我们的成果而骄傲 |
[08:13] | Aye! | 对 |
[08:14] | This is a lock from the gates of Paris! | 这是巴黎大门上的一个锁 |
[08:18] | I hacked it off myself. | 是我亲手砍下来的 |
[08:22] | Paris has made us all rich! | 巴黎让我们都变得富有 |
[08:28] | But to be rich only means one thing! | 但变得富有只有一个意义 |
[08:31] | To satisfy our dreams. | 就是完成我们的梦想 |
[08:34] | Nothing can stop us! | 没有什么可以阻挡我们 |
[08:38] | Now, Ragnar is dangerously ill. | 现在 拉格纳病得很严重 |
[08:42] | It is true he may die. | 他真的可能会死 |
[08:46] | But who is our king? | 但谁是我们的国王 |
[08:48] | Ragnar! | 拉格纳 |
[08:50] | And to whom do we owe our allegiance? | 我们要效忠于谁 |
[08:52] | Ragnar! | 拉格纳 |
[08:54] | And to whom do we owe our gratitude? | 我们要向谁表达感激之情 |
[08:57] | Ragnar! | 拉格纳 |
[08:59] | Ragnar himself has always shown his gratitude | 拉格纳自己总是向那些 |
[09:02] | to those who have trusted and believed in him. | 信任他的人表示感激 |
[09:06] | For example, his loyal friend, | 例如 他忠诚的朋友 |
[09:10] | the English monk Athelstan… | 英格兰僧侣 艾塞斯坦… |
[09:14] | Who helped him to understand many things. | 他帮拉格纳了解到很多事 |
[09:18] | Ragnar always claimed we went to Paris | 拉格纳总是说我们之所以会去巴黎 |
[09:21] | because of Athelstan! | 就是因为艾塞斯坦 |
[09:25] | Therefore… | 因此… |
[09:30] | I order the arrest of Floki for the murder of Athelstan. | 我命令逮捕弗洛基 因他谋杀了艾塞斯坦 |
[09:36] | No, no, Floki, don’t! | 不不 弗洛基 不要 |
[09:47] | What I did, I did for the common good, | 我所做的 都是为了共同利益 |
[09:51] | for the sake of all of us! | 都是为了我们大家好 |
[09:56] | I have nothing to answer for. | 我没罪 |
[10:02] | Don’t you remember, Bjorn? | 难道你忘了吗 比约恩 |
[10:04] | How we talked about that Christian priest, | 我们是怎么说那个基督教僧侣的 |
[10:08] | and how you also feared his influence on your father? | 你又是如何惧怕他对你父亲的影响的 |
[10:12] | Why don’t you admit it? | 你为什么不承认 |
[10:16] | Admit it! | 承认吧 |
[10:40] | Please, stop it! Stop it! | 住手 都住手 |
[10:46] | Leave him alone! | 别捉弄他了 |
[10:48] | Stop! Please, please! | 住手 拜托 拜托 |
[10:49] | Stop it! Stop throwing! | 住手 别再扔了 |
[10:52] | Leave him alone! Leave him! | 别扔他 别扔他 |
[11:22] | – Einar! – Earl Kalf. | -艾纳 -卡尔夫伯爵 |
[11:24] | My friend. | 我的朋友 |
[11:30] | It’s for you. | 这是给你的 |
[11:31] | You see? | 看到了吗 |
[11:34] | Erlendur, son of King Horik. | 恩朗德 霍里克王之子 |
[11:39] | So, what is this? | 这是什么 |
[11:41] | This is a Frankish weapon. | 是法兰克人的武器 |
[11:43] | They call it a crossbow. | 他们叫它十字弓 |
[11:45] | I think it will prove to be very useful. | 我认为它将会变得十分有用 |
[11:49] | Perhaps. | 也许吧 |
[11:50] | But not as useful as this. | 但没这个有用 |
[11:53] | You should bury that. Hoard it. | 你应该把它埋了 藏起来 |
[11:55] | Save it for when you’re dead. | 死了之后再用 |
[11:57] | I can’t wait that long. | 我可等不了那么久 |
[11:59] | Good folk of Hedeby. | 海泽比的人们 |
[12:02] | See what we have brought back from Paris. | 看看我们从巴黎带回了什么 |
[12:04] | Not just me, but also Lagertha. | 不仅是我 还有拉葛莎 |
[12:16] | During the fierce fighting that took place | 在巴黎的城墙以及大门处 |
[12:19] | around the walls and the gates of Paris, | 所发生的激战 |
[12:22] | about which the poets will soon have their say, | 诗人们很快将会以此为素材作诗歌颂 |
[12:25] | I saved Lagertha’s life. | 我救了拉葛莎的性命 |
[12:29] | And she saved mine. | 她也救了我 |
[12:32] | So I propose, even though we are not married, | 所以我提议 虽然我们没有结婚 |
[12:35] | Lagertha and I will share the earldom | 但拉葛莎和我将共享伯爵爵位 |
[12:38] | and rule together as equals. | 平等地共同统治 |
[12:43] | As your Earl, that is my determination. | 作为你们的伯爵 这是我的决定 |
[12:56] | Come on, keep them moving. | 快 继续走 |
[12:57] | This way, this way. Come, come, come, come! | 这边 快快 |
[13:02] | Gentlemen, do I have something special for you today. | 先生们 我今天给你们带了特别的礼物 |
[13:05] | Please, come in. See this, see this, see this. | 快来吧 看看 看看 |
[13:07] | Look at this one here. | 看看这个 |
[13:07] | She’ll need a very special price for this one, my friend. | 她值个好价钱 我的朋友 |
[13:10] | Huh? Yeah? | 是吗 |
[13:12] | Get back. Back, back, back, back, back. | 后退 别挡着 |
[13:14] | The Queen is coming! | 王后来了 |
[13:15] | Back. The Queen! The Queen is coming. Back! | 走开 王后 王后来了 都走开 |
[13:27] | Who are these people? | 这些人是谁 |
[13:28] | They are from Paris, and they’re for sale, Queen Aslaug, | 她们是从巴黎被劫来待售的 亚丝拉琪王后 |
[13:32] | at a very good price, by the way. | 而且都是好价钱 |
[14:31] | Father! | 父亲 |
[14:34] | How much you’ve grown, little man. | 你都长这么大了啊 小子 |
[14:38] | You’re awake. | 你醒了 |
[14:40] | Nothing gets past you, Ubbe, huh? | 什么都瞒不住你 是吧 乌伯 |
[14:44] | Are you well again? | 你又好起来了吗 |
[14:46] | I’m alive… | 我还活着… |
[14:51] | Unfortunately. | 很遗憾 |
[14:54] | Unfortunately? | 很遗憾 |
[15:02] | Do you want to be King one day? | 你将来想成为国王吗 |
[15:04] | – Of course, Father. – Yes? | -当然了 父亲 -是吗 |
[15:05] | – Yes. – Yes? | -是的 -是吗 |
[15:06] | Then get me some ale. | 那就去给我拿点麦芽酒 |
[15:22] | I’m going to tell Mother! | 我要去告诉母亲 |
[15:30] | Mother! Father is awake. | 母亲 父亲醒了 |
[15:38] | Well, don’t you care? | 怎么 你不在乎吗 |
[15:41] | Of course I do. | 我当然在乎 |
[15:44] | Go and tell everyone that Ragnar the King lives! | 去昭告所有人拉格纳国王起死回生了 |
[15:57] | Hey, Angrboda. | 嘿 安格尔波达 |
[16:00] | What have you got there for me? | 你给我带了什么 |
[16:09] | Would you help me? | 能帮我一下吗 |
[16:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:15] | Oh, that’s so good. | 真是美味 |
[16:18] | Ragnar is awake. | 拉格纳醒来了 |
[16:26] | Angrboda, go feed the chickens over there. | 安格尔波达 去喂喂那儿的鸡 |
[16:36] | He will kill me. | 他会杀了我 |
[16:40] | It was a mistake for me to carve the runes. | 我为他雕刻符文是个错误 |
[16:43] | Why would I try to save him? What’s wrong with me? | 我怎么会尝试救他 我是哪根筋不对 |
[16:50] | Helga… | 海尔格… |
[16:54] | My beautiful, faithful wife. | 我美丽忠贞的妻子 |
[16:57] | Mother of my child. | 我孩子的母亲 |
[17:00] | Helga… | 海尔格… |
[17:02] | Please help me escape. | 求求你帮助我逃脱 |
[17:05] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[17:06] | Help me, Helga! Help me! | 救我 海尔格 救救我 |
[17:32] | – Ubbe. – What’s that? | -乌伯 -那是什么 |
[17:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:38] | That looks like a road. | 这看似一条道路 |
[17:41] | And that a sea. | 这片是海洋 |
[17:43] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[17:47] | Where did you find it? | 你从哪儿找到的 |
[17:48] | In a house in Paris. | 巴黎的一间屋子里 |
[17:53] | Whoever owned it clearly thought | 它的原主显然认为 |
[17:54] | it was more important than anything else he had. | 这玩意儿比他其余的财物都重要 |
[17:57] | He fought hard to save it. | 他拼了命地守护它 |
[18:04] | What’s it to you, Bjorn? | 这对你又意味什么 比约恩 |
[18:08] | It’s my destiny. | 这是我的宿命 |
[18:12] | How about over here, Earl Kalf? | 这里如何 卡尔夫伯爵 |
[18:13] | Yes, it’s good. | 行 很好 |
[18:16] | – I will. – Thank you. | -我会的 -谢谢 |
[18:19] | Einar. What can I do for you? | 艾纳 有何我能为你效劳 |
[18:23] | Your arrangement to share | 你将与拉葛莎分享 |
[18:24] | the earldom with Lagertha is unacceptable. | 领地的安排令人难以接受 |
[18:28] | To whom? | 对谁而言 |
[18:29] | To me and to my family. | 对我与我的家人而言 |
[18:31] | It was my family who made you Earl. | 是我家人让你当上伯爵的 |
[18:34] | We can just as easily unmake you. | 水能载舟 亦能覆舟 |
[18:37] | Why can’t you accept Lagertha? | 你们为何无法接受拉葛莎 |
[18:39] | Because it was not part of the agreement! | 因为我们的协议并非如此 |
[18:42] | You stated your desire to overthrow | 你表明了你渴望推翻 |
[18:44] | all the Lothbrok dynasty and we believed you. | 罗斯布洛克王朝 我们相信了你 |
[18:47] | And so did Erlendur, | 恩朗德也信了你 |
[18:50] | who is with us. | 他和我们一边的 |
[18:52] | Now it seems without consultation with anyone, | 如今看来 在没有与任何人商讨的情况下 |
[18:54] | you have changed your mind! | 你擅自改变主意 |
[18:58] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[19:01] | I didn’t realize that you and your family were | 我没意识到你和你家人 |
[19:02] | quite so antagonistic to the new arrangement. | 对此新的安排如此反对 |
[19:07] | We don’t care what you do, Kalf. | 我们不管你怎么做 卡尔夫 |
[19:10] | But we do look forward to the removal of that woman. | 但我们指望着那个女人的头衔被移除 |
[19:13] | That woman that you are still in love with, Einar? | 你指那个你依然迷恋的女人吗 艾纳 |
[19:20] | Yes. | 没错 |
[19:23] | But love isn’t everything. | 但是爱情不代表一切 |
[19:25] | Is it, Earl Kalf? | 对吗 卡尔夫伯爵 |
[19:47] | Bjorn is teaching me to fight. | 比约恩在教我如何战斗 |
[19:49] | Good. | 很好 |
[19:50] | But remember, your grandfather, my father, | 但切记 你的祖父 我的父亲 |
[19:53] | was the greatest warrior of all time. | 是有史以来最伟大的战士 |
[19:55] | He slayed the dragon Fafnir and is spoken of in the sagas. | 他屠宰了巨龙法夫尼尔且在传说里被歌颂着 |
[20:00] | Surely you will inherit his warlike gifts. | 你一定会遗传到他善战的天赋 |
[20:04] | All of you will be great warriors. | 你们各个都会成为伟大的战士 |
[20:08] | Even you, Ivar. | 甚至是你 伊瓦尔 |
[20:16] | Ragnar! | 拉格纳 |
[20:24] | Father! | 父亲 |
[20:31] | Ragnar! | 拉格纳 |
[20:33] | Sit. Come on. | 坐下 来吧 |
[20:36] | Please. Everyone, continue. | 各位 请继续 |
[20:41] | Forget about poor little me. | 忽略我这个小可怜吧 |
[20:52] | Everyone’s so happy to see you, Ragnar. | 每个人见到你都很开心 拉格纳 |
[20:56] | Perhaps some more than others, hmm? | 大概有些人没那么开心 不是吗 |
[21:00] | Look at my boys, huh? | 看看我的男孩们 |
[21:11] | What have I missed? | 我错过些什么 |
[21:13] | You tell him. | 你告诉他 |
[21:16] | Bjorn has arrested Floki. | 比约恩拘捕了弗洛基 |
[21:24] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:36] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:39] | Floki needed to be dealt with. | 弗洛基需要受到处置 |
[21:41] | You were incapacitated. I thought it was the right thing to do. | 你当时丧失行动力 我想这么做是对的 |
[21:46] | Did you also think that if I wanted him arrested | 你是不是还以为我要是想抓他 |
[21:50] | I would have done it a long time ago? | 我早就动手了 |
[21:55] | But now you have made it public | 但现在你把事情闹大了 |
[22:01] | and left me with no options. | 让我别无选择 |
[22:04] | Now I am forced | 我将不得不 |
[22:08] | to deal with my errant friend. | 处理我那走上歧途的朋友 |
[22:21] | Whose stupid idea was it to leave Rollo behind in Paris? | 谁当初愚蠢至极地把罗洛留在了巴黎 |
[22:25] | He is my uncle! | 他是我叔叔 |
[22:26] | He is my brother. | 他也是我兄弟 |
[22:31] | And I know him better. | 我太了解他了 |
[27:41] | I have summoned you here | 我召各位前来 |
[27:42] | because it seems that I have made a mistake, | 是因为我好像犯了个错 |
[27:44] | when I announced that Lagertha and I would rule together. | 我不该宣布我和拉葛莎将共同统治 |
[27:47] | Yes. | 没错 |
[27:47] | Apparently, such an arrangement | 显然 有些人反对 |
[27:49] | is unacceptable to some of you here. | 这样的安排 |
[27:52] | If it is the will of the majority, | 如果这是多数人的想法 |
[27:55] | then, as is our custom, I will accede to it. | 按惯例 我将服从你们的选择 |
[27:58] | Lagertha will be banished to wander where she will. | 驱逐拉葛莎 |
[28:05] | Get back! Get away! | 让开 退后 |
[28:07] | Move! | 闪开 |
[28:10] | I ask those of you who desire her banishment | 支持驱逐的人 |
[28:13] | to cut your mark in the post. | 请在杆上用刀刻一道 |
[28:15] | That way we will have proof of our decision. | 这将成为最终判决的证据 |
[28:28] | Come. | 来 |
[28:32] | I’ll make my mark. | 我也要刻 |
[28:34] | You as well. Good. | 你也来 很好 |
[28:43] | There, Earl Kalf. | 看见了吧 卡尔夫伯爵 |
[28:46] | You have your answer. | 这就是民心所向 |
[28:50] | And here, Einar, is mine. | 我也做出了我的选择 艾纳 |
[28:53] | Archers! | 放箭 |
[29:41] | Wait! | 等等 |
[30:02] | I should have done this a long time ago, Einar. | 我早该阉了你 艾纳 |
[31:06] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[31:07] | What do you mean? | 你说什么 |
[31:09] | I don’t belong here. I don’t belong in Paris. | 我不属于这里 不属于巴黎 |
[31:12] | I’m a wanderer. | 我喜欢四处游荡 |
[31:13] | I belong to the wide, wide world. | 外面广阔的世界才是我的家 |
[31:18] | I don’t want you to leave. | 我不想让你走 |
[31:22] | I cannot speak to these people. | 我没法和这些人说话 |
[31:26] | If you want me to stay, you will have to cut off my feet. | 想让我留下 你得砍了我的脚 |
[31:31] | We may meet again. | 我们会再见的 |
[31:32] | After all, everything that goes around, finally comes around. | 天道有常 因果循环 |
[31:36] | But, farewell for now, Your Grace! | 但现在我们该说再见了 陛下 |
[32:16] | Eirik! | 艾瑞克 |
[32:20] | Welcome! | 欢迎 |
[32:25] | Come! Take a seat. | 来 坐 |
[32:32] | We’ve had a meeting at the camp. | 我们在营地开了会 |
[32:34] | I thought you should know about it. | 我来通知你一下 |
[32:39] | What kind of meeting? | 什么会 |
[32:41] | Some of the warriors are unhappy with what is happening. | 有些勇士对现在的状况很不满意 |
[32:44] | You’re a Christian, a Frankish noble now. | 你成了基督徒 法国的贵族 |
[32:49] | They don’t want to fight for the Franks. | 他们不想为法国人战斗 |
[32:51] | How many? | 有多少人提出异议 |
[32:53] | They don’t want to fight against King Ragnar. | 他们不想与拉格纳国王为敌 |
[32:55] | I said how many of them? | 我问你的是有多少人 |
[33:00] | Maybe half. | 一半吧 |
[33:05] | They want you to come back to the camp so they can talk to you. | 他们想和你在营地谈一谈 |
[33:12] | What about you, Eirik, | 你什么看法 艾瑞克 |
[33:19] | Are you also unhappy? | 你也反对我吗 |
[33:23] | No. | 我没有 |
[33:26] | That’s why I came straight here to warn you. | 所以我才直接来找您 |
[33:31] | And I am grateful. | 我很感激 |
[33:39] | Go back to them and tell them I will come in due course. | 回去告诉他们我会如约回去 |
[33:45] | I’ll put all of their minds at ease. | 我会平息他们所有人的愤怒 |
[33:57] | Then I don’t want to know. | 那我不想知道 |
[33:58] | Here! | 给 |
[33:59] | Bring it over to this place. That’s better. | 拿到这里来 好多了 |
[34:29] | Come on! Come here! | 过来 这边 |
[34:32] | Fight me! | 跟我决斗 |
[34:51] | I have come to tell you I’m going away. | 我来跟你说我要走了 |
[34:55] | To your mother’s? | 去你妈妈那吗 |
[34:57] | No. | 不是 |
[35:02] | To find Porunn? | 去找芙恩吗 |
[35:06] | No. | 不是 |
[35:09] | I want to go out into the wilderness. | 我要进入荒原 |
[35:12] | Away from everything. | 离开一切 |
[35:16] | To find out if I can survive. | 我要知道我能不能独自生存下去 |
[35:24] | Where will you go? | 你要去哪 |
[35:26] | I already know a place. | 我已经想好一个地方了 |
[35:28] | A hunter’s lodge in the interior. | 里面有个猎人小屋 |
[35:33] | Then you better leave soon, before the winter freeze. | 那你最好赶紧动身 在冬日严寒来临前 |
[35:39] | But I think you’re making another foolish decision. | 但我觉得你这个决定很愚蠢 |
[35:49] | Why are you really going? | 告诉我你想走的真实理由 |
[35:54] | Because you don’t think I can survive. | 因为你觉得我无法生存下去 |
[36:43] | Are you going to kill me? | 你要杀我吗 |
[36:48] | You betrayed me. | 你背叛了我 |
[36:51] | You betrayed my trust | 背叛了我的信任 |
[36:53] | and my love for you. | 和我对你的爱 |
[36:56] | I didn’t betray you. | 我没有背叛你 |
[37:00] | I tried to save you from a false god. | 我只是不想看你信仰错误的神 |
[37:03] | Stop hiding behind the gods. | 别再拿神来说事了 |
[37:08] | You killed Athelstan out of jealousy. | 你杀掉埃塞斯坦就是出于嫉妒 |
[37:10] | That is the truth. | 这就是事实 |
[37:14] | Just admit it. | 承认吧 |
[37:19] | No. | 不 |
[37:21] | The truth is, I did as the gods commanded. | 事实是 我这么做完全是遵从神的意志 |
[37:25] | And I would do it again, if they willed it. | 他们要是再这么命令我 我很愿意再来一次 |
[37:36] | Are you going to kill me or not? | 你到底杀不杀我 |
[38:04] | Ah. Boys, look after Ragnar, yes? | 小伙子们 你们要照顾好拉格纳 好吗 |
[38:08] | Yes. | 好 |
[38:08] | He is not as strong as he would like to think. | 他现在没有他想象中那么强大了 |
[38:15] | – See you in the spring, Ivar. – See you then. | -春天见 伊瓦尔 -再见 |
[38:28] | Watch for fresh snow drifts. | 小心大雪 |
[38:31] | And for what’s pissing in front of you | 面前的危险要小心 |
[38:33] | as well as behind you. | 身后的也要小心 |
[38:38] | I’ll try to remember that. | 我会设法记住你的告诫 |
[38:41] | Prove me wrong. | 希望你能证明我是错的 |
[39:01] | Solomon! This one! | 所罗门 这个 |
[39:08] | We may never see him alive again. | 他也许再也不能活着回来了 |
[39:10] | You know that, don’t you? | 你知道的吧 |
[39:13] | Have you seen something? | 你看到什么了吗 |
[39:15] | No, I just meant that… | 没有 我只是说… |
[39:17] | Then why would you say something like that? | 那你干嘛要说这种话呢 |
[39:37] | Go check the traps, brother! Over here! | 去检查一下陷阱 兄弟 这边 |
[39:47] | Keep the kindling dry! | 引火物要保持干燥 |
[39:48] | Stack them up over here. | 堆到这边来 |
[39:52] | Eirik! Rider! | 艾瑞克 有人骑马靠近 |
[39:57] | Where’s my hammer? | 我的锤头呢 |
[40:03] | It’s Rollo! | 是罗洛 |
[40:08] | I told you he’d come. | 跟你说了他会来的吧 |
[40:14] | Open the gates! | 打开大门 |
[40:48] | Eirik! Eirik! | 艾瑞克 艾瑞克 |
[40:51] | It’s an ambush! | 是陷阱 |
[41:11] | Eirik! | 艾瑞克 |
[41:16] | Run! | 快跑 |
[41:35] | Son! Son! | 儿子 儿子 |
[41:39] | No! | 不 |
[41:54] | Rollo! | 罗洛 |
[41:56] | Stay there, coward! | 你别跑 懦夫 |
[41:59] | Death is easy for us! But not for you! | 我们死的虽然容易 但你的死绝不会这么便宜 |
[42:03] | Traitor! | 叛徒 |
[42:05] | Shield wall! | 盾墙 |
[42:26] | Charge! | 冲啊 |
[42:59] | Rollo! | 罗洛 |
[43:02] | You have betrayed your own kind! | 你背叛了自己的族人 |
[43:09] | But we shall be revenged. | 但会有人为我们复仇的 |
[43:13] | Ragnar is coming! | 拉格纳会来的 |
[43:25] | Ragnar… | 拉格纳… |
[43:31] | Will revenge us. | 会为我们复仇 |