时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I order the arrest of Floki for the murder of Athelstan. | 我命令逮捕弗洛基 因他谋杀了艾塞斯坦 |
[00:05] | You betrayed my trust and my love for you. | 你背叛了我对你的信任和爱 |
[00:07] | I did as the gods commanded. | 我这么做完全是遵从神的意志 |
[00:09] | Are you going to kill me or not? | 你到底杀不杀我 |
[00:12] | I’ve come to tell you I’m going away. | 我来跟你说我要走了 |
[00:13] | I want to go out into the wilderness. | 我要进入荒原 |
[00:15] | Why are you really going? | 告诉我你想走的真实理由 |
[00:16] | Because you don’t think I can survive. | 因为你觉得我无法生存下去 |
[00:19] | Queen Kwenthrith has been weakened by civil wars. | 柯文斯瑞思女王经过多年的内战已经很弱了 |
[00:22] | Without Wessex, Mercia is at the mercy | 没有韦塞克斯 麦西亚就要听凭 |
[00:24] | of other Saxon neighbors. | 其它撒克逊邻居的支配 |
[00:27] | Some of the warriors are unhappy with what is happening. | 有些勇士对现在的状况很不满意 |
[00:29] | You’re a Frankish Noble now. | 你成了法国的贵族 |
[00:31] | I’ll put all of their minds at ease. | 我会平息他们所有人的愤怒 |
[00:39] | Rollo! | 罗洛 |
[00:40] | You have betrayed your own kind! | 你背叛了自己的族人 |
[00:43] | Ragnar will revenge us. | 拉格纳会为我们复仇 |
[02:10] | ♪More♪ | ♪请赐予我♪ |
[02:11] | ♪Give me more♪ | ♪更多♪ |
[02:12] | ♪Give me more♪ | ♪更多♪ |
[02:15] | ♪If I had a heart I could love you♪ | ♪我若有心就会爱你♪ |
[02:21] | ♪If I had a voice I would sing♪ | ♪我若有声便会高歌♪ |
[02:27] | ♪After the night when I wake up♪ | ♪沉沉黑夜我将苏醒♪ |
[02:32] | ♪I’ll see what tomorrow brings♪ | ♪敢问明日将奈我何♪ |
[02:38] | ♪I… I… I…♪ | ♪我…我…我…♪ |
[02:44] | ♪If I had a voice I would sing♪ | ♪我若有声就会歌唱♪ |
[03:12] | Over there! | 那边 |
[03:27] | – Check the barn! – We need more! | -搜一下仓库 -人手不够 |
[03:31] | Over here! | 这里 |
[03:43] | He’s gone that way! | 他往那边跑了 |
[03:44] | Floki has escaped, King Ragnar. | 弗洛基逃走了 拉格纳国王 |
[03:46] | Of course, he has. | 他当然会逃 |
[03:52] | Well, go find him. | 把他找回来 |
[04:34] | 韦塞克斯王国 英格兰 | |
[04:54] | We have some unexpected and urgent news from Mercia. | 麦西亚传来了一些意料之外的急信 |
[04:58] | We have heard that several leading Mercian nobles, | 我们听说麦西亚几个主要的贵族 |
[05:02] | refusing to pay homage to us, | 拒绝效忠于我们 |
[05:04] | have risen in revolt against Queen Kwenthrith, | 奋起反抗柯文斯瑞斯女王 |
[05:07] | and overthrown her. | 并推翻了她的统治 |
[05:09] | As far as we know, she and her son Magnus | 据我们所知 她和她的儿子马格纳斯 |
[05:12] | have been imprisoned in a tower somewhere. | 被囚禁在某座塔里 |
[05:14] | Meanwhile, these rebel nobles | 同时 那些叛变的贵族 |
[05:16] | have set themselves up as a ruling council! | 已经自己成立了一个执政理事会 |
[05:19] | This flagrant abuse of our last treaty with Mercia | 竟敢明目张胆地藐视我们与麦西亚的最新条约 |
[05:22] | cannot and will not be tolerated. | 这坚决不能容忍 |
[05:25] | I’ve already sent word to King Aelle, | 我已经传话给我们的盟友 |
[05:27] | our ally, summoning him here. | 埃勒国王 召唤他过来 |
[05:29] | It may be that this time | 也许这一次 |
[05:32] | we will have to use force to overcome Mercia. | 我们不得不使用武力征服麦西亚 |
[05:34] | But not before we have made a last attempt | 但在那之前 我们要做最后的努力 |
[05:36] | to rescue the Queen and her son. | 营救女王和她儿子 |
[05:39] | You will have to find the tower first! | 你们必须先找到那座塔 |
[05:41] | My lord, we have already dispatched scouts. | 大人 我们已经派人去侦查了 |
[05:44] | We await their report. | 正在等候他们的回音 |
[05:46] | In the meantime, we charge you all to give warning. | 同时 我们命令你们所有人发出警告 |
[05:48] | Summon your men and your supporters to arms. | 召集自己的壮士和支持者武装起来 |
[05:50] | But if, Prince, they may well not be needed, | 但如果 王子 他们可能不需要上战场 |
[05:53] | it would be a great and unnecessary expense | 那么武装他们 闲置他们 |
[05:56] | to keep good men idle and at arms. | 则花费极高 且全无必要 |
[05:59] | Whatever the expense, my lord, | 无论花费多少 大人 |
[06:01] | It is surely better to be ready | 准备充分 |
[06:02] | to seize the moment when it arrives, | 在时机到来之时即刻出手 |
[06:04] | rather than see it wasted and gone. | 总好过于眼看着它遛走 |
[06:06] | You are a king’s son, | 你是国王的儿子 |
[06:08] | what do you know about the burdens of expense? | 你怎么会知道开支的负担有多重 |
[06:11] | My lords, | 各位大人 |
[06:13] | you talk as if it were | 从你们嘴里说出来 |
[06:15] | an expensive luxury to keep a standing army. | 组织一个常备军是一件昂贵的奢靡之事 |
[06:20] | But I warn you, it is rather a necessity, | 但我提醒你们 这是必须的 |
[06:23] | for Ragnar Lothbrok, or others just like him, | 以防拉格纳·罗斯布洛克 或者像他一样的人 |
[06:26] | could return to these shores at any moment! | 随时回来攻击我们 |
[06:30] | I beg you, cease your quarrels. | 烦请你们停止争吵 |
[06:34] | We are talking about the destiny of Wessex! | 我们在讨论的可是韦塞克斯的命运 |
[07:33] | Did you free Floki, Helga? | 是你放了弗洛基吗 海尔格 |
[07:38] | I don’t know. I might have done. | 我不知道 可能是吧 |
[07:46] | Angrboda, come. | 安格尔波达 过来 |
[07:53] | I don’t blame you. | 我不怪你 |
[07:57] | It is your duty as a wife. | 作为一个妻子 这是你该做的 |
[08:03] | Floki loves you. | 弗洛基爱你 |
[08:05] | He only loves himself. | 他只爱他自己 |
[08:12] | You know that better than anyone. | 这点你最清楚 |
[08:21] | Winter is coming. | 冬天来了 |
[08:23] | Whatever happens, | 无论如何 |
[08:26] | you and your child will need to eat. | 你和孩子都需要吃的 |
[08:30] | It’s food. | 这是食物 |
[08:52] | Get those gates open! | 把大门打开 |
[09:02] | Make way for the king! | 为国王让路 |
[09:14] | Our Mercian scouts. | 我们派去麦西亚的侦察兵 |
[09:18] | All of them? | 所有人吗 |
[09:19] | Soldier approaching! | 有敌军逼近 |
[09:34] | Two! Flank! | 二 侧面 |
[09:36] | Three! | 三 |
[09:37] | Again! | 再来 |
[09:39] | High! | 手抬高 |
[09:41] | You know where the tower is? | 你知道城堡在哪里吗 |
[09:42] | Yes. | 知道 |
[09:44] | And you can lead us there? | 能带我们过去吗 |
[09:47] | – Who told you? -I don’t know. | -谁告诉你的 -我不知道 |
[09:50] | Then how can you trust him? | 那你怎能相信他 |
[09:51] | He was a nobleman. | 他是个贵族 |
[09:53] | He told me he refused to join the ruling council. | 他说他拒绝参与朝政 |
[09:55] | What was his name? | 他叫什么 |
[09:56] | -I only knew him as “W.” -“W?” | -我只知道他叫W -W |
[09:59] | – Yes, sire. – And still you trust him? | -对 陛下 -这样你还相信他吗 |
[10:02] | Yes. | 对 |
[10:04] | Of course he’s a member of the ruling council. | 他肯定是个官员 |
[10:07] | They’re using Kwenthrith as bait. | 他们在利用科文斯瑞思当诱饵 |
[10:09] | – It’s obvious. – It’s obvious to you. | -事实很明显 -对你来说很明显 |
[10:13] | What does that mean? | 你这话是什么意思 |
[10:14] | Well, it’s the way you think. | 这是你的思考方式 |
[10:16] | Not everyone thinks like you, father. | 不是每个人都会这么想 父亲 |
[10:19] | Then you are prepared to trust this man’s word, | 那你准备相信这个人的话 |
[10:21] | and go with him to Mercia? | 和他一起去麦西亚吗 |
[10:40] | You go with some of our best warriors. | 你与我们最好的战士一同前去 |
[10:43] | God also goes with you, my son. | 上帝也在你身边 我的儿子 |
[10:46] | And… | 还有… |
[10:48] | If you have any cause to doubt the honesty of your scout, | 如果你质疑身边士兵的忠诚 |
[10:51] | then think as I would think. | 那就按我的方式去思考 |
[10:53] | And kill him, without conscience. | 狠下心 杀了他 |
[10:55] | I will bear your advice in mind, father. | 我会谨记你的话 父亲 |
[10:57] | And, whatever else, | 无论发生什么 |
[11:01] | save the son! | 要救孩子 |
[11:03] | Save Magnus. | 保住马格纳斯 |
[11:08] | Well, farewell, wife. | 别了 妻子 |
[11:11] | Now I trust you again, | 现在我又相信你 |
[11:13] | our parting feels less sorrowful. | 我们的分别就没那么令人悲痛了 |
[11:16] | Let’s go! | 出发 |
[11:17] | Move out! | 出发 |
[11:44] | What is wrong? | 怎么了 |
[11:46] | I have just seen my husband | 我才刚眼睁睁看着我丈夫 |
[11:49] | ride away into the greatest danger. | 朝着最可怕的险境奔驰而去 |
[11:52] | Judith, whatever happens, I… | 朱迪斯 无论发生什么 我… |
[11:54] | Just because you are king, | 只因你是国王 |
[11:57] | you must not presume that things will go on as before. | 不代表你能假设一切将延续依旧 |
[12:00] | I never assume anything. | 我从不假设任何事 |
[12:04] | After all, you cannot force me to share your bed. | 毕竟你不能强迫我和你同床共枕 |
[12:09] | Well, I would not dream of forcing you. | 我可不会去强迫你做什么 |
[12:13] | Force is only necessary against one’s enemies. | “强迫” 只有针对敌人时才有必要 |
[12:18] | And besides, | 更何况 |
[12:20] | I want you to be free. | 我希望你能变得自由 |
[12:26] | Free? | 自由 |
[12:28] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:30] | Not just protected… | 不只备受保护 |
[12:33] | But free. | 更能自由 |
[12:35] | To be yourself. | 做自己 |
[12:37] | I can imagine that you have never been free in your whole life. | 我能够想象你这一辈子还从未享有过自由 |
[12:41] | Not since you were born. | 打从你出生后 |
[12:45] | Being a princess made it all the worse. | 身为公主使一切变得更糟 |
[12:49] | You’ve lived in a gilded cage. | 你被禁锢在镶金的笼子里 |
[12:52] | But, a cage… | 但是 笼子… |
[12:54] | All the same. | 始终是笼子 |
[12:58] | It’s true. | 确实 |
[13:02] | I was not free to choose my husband. | 我没有选择自己丈夫的自由 |
[13:05] | You might have chosen otherwise? | 如果有机会你的选择会有所不同吗 |
[13:10] | Possibly. | 有可能 |
[13:11] | And do you suppose any other prince | 而你以为任何其他的王子 |
[13:14] | would have allowed you to be free, hmm? | 就会允许你自由 是吗 |
[13:18] | So, when you say “Free,” | 所以 你说的”自由” |
[13:23] | what is it you mean? | 是什么意思 |
[13:26] | How can I be free? | 我怎样才能自由 |
[13:37] | Let me… | 让我… |
[13:39] | Let me ask you something, Judith. | 让我问你个问题 朱迪斯 |
[13:45] | What do you really want? | 你真正想要的是什么 |
[13:46] | What do you really want to do? | 你真正想做的是什么 |
[13:50] | If you were free to choose, | 假设你能自由选择 |
[13:54] | what would give you the most pleasure and satisfaction? | 那么什么能给你带来最多的欢乐和满足呢 |
[14:01] | Go on, say it. | 别怕 说吧 |
[14:03] | Whatever you’re thinking. | 你在想什么 |
[14:09] | I’d like to be a painter, | 我想成为一名画家 |
[14:12] | like Athelstan. | 像艾塞斯坦那样 |
[14:15] | Very well. | 非常好 |
[14:17] | Then I will find you a great teacher to instruct you. | 我会请一位优秀的老师来指导你 |
[14:25] | – I don’t believe you. – Why not? | -我不相信你 -为什么 |
[14:27] | Because no woman has ever been allowed | 因为女人从未被允许 |
[14:30] | to study or work on the sacred texts. | 学习或是从事圣文相关的工作 |
[14:44] | Check those ashes! | 检查那堆灰烬 |
[14:50] | It is still warm. | 还是温热的 |
[14:52] | He cannot be far away from us. | 他不可能走得太远 |
[14:55] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[15:38] | 巴黎 | |
[15:46] | Here or here. | 这里 或是这里 |
[15:53] | Two forts either side of the river, | 河流两岸设立要塞塔 |
[15:55] | to prevent the Vikings sailing right up to the city. | 防止维京人直接航向城市 |
[15:58] | But how does he mean to prevent the boats sailing past the forts? | 但是一旦船只越过要塞塔后他打算怎么阻止 |
[16:28] | – Good. – Good. | -好 -好 |
[16:31] | We will build the forts. | 我们会建造要塞塔 |
[16:46] | Boat. | 船 |
[17:00] | He’s telling us to build more boats | 他要我们多造些船 |
[17:01] | Capable of attacking the Northmen in the water. | 能够有能力在水上攻打北方人 |
[17:07] | Good. | 很好 |
[17:10] | So, after today, it seems I have two reasons to be pleased. | 所以从今往后 似乎有两个原因能令我高兴了 |
[17:15] | Firstly, | 第一 |
[17:15] | Duke Rollo’s sound and interesting advice | 罗洛大公对于保卫巴黎而提出的 |
[17:18] | for the protection of Paris. | 透彻而有趣的建议 |
[17:20] | And then, secondly, | 第二 |
[17:22] | Princess Gisla’s horror at marrying him. | 格思拉公主害怕下嫁于他 |
[17:29] | I’m sure she will soon seek to have the marriage annulled, | 我确信她很快就会找到方法解除婚约 |
[17:33] | on the grounds that it was never consummated… | 理由是从未圆房… |
[17:35] | Whether that is true or not. | 谁会管是真是假呢 |
[17:39] | I have to ask, Count, whether you are not bitter | 我必须要问一句 伯爵 当国王宣称 |
[17:42] | that the emperor is claiming all of the credit for saving Paris? | 拯救巴黎都是他的功劳时 你是否没有丝毫的怨恨 |
[17:46] | Of course. | 当然恨 |
[17:47] | I confess the sight of that little man | 我承认 当我看到那个小人 |
[17:49] | basking in the glow of his success | 沐浴在他成功的光芒下时 |
[17:51] | makes me feel physically ill. | 让我浑身不适 |
[17:53] | Especially when I recall how cowardly he was during the siege. | 特别是当我想起我们被围攻之时他懦弱的怂样 |
[17:58] | You remember that, don’t you? | 你还记得 不是吗 |
[18:00] | Paris deserves a much stronger, braver emperor. | 巴黎应由一位更强大勇猛的国王统治 |
[18:08] | Let me drink to him. | 让我敬他一杯 |
[18:17] | Tell me… | 告诉我… |
[18:20] | Do you think that his daughter is really any braver than he is? | 你觉得他的女儿真的比他更勇敢吗 |
[18:24] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[18:25] | She was brave enough to fetch the oriflamme. | 她的果敢让她拿回了军旗[象征忠诚与勇气] |
[18:27] | Your desire clouded your judgment, | 你的私欲蒙蔽了你的判断力 |
[18:31] | for she is clearly not what you suppose her to be. | 因为她显然不是你所认为的那样 |
[18:35] | And, frankly, | 坦白说 |
[18:37] | a man brave enough to be emperor | 一个足够勇猛的国王之材 |
[18:39] | needs a consort with real iron in her soul. | 需要的是一位拥有铁一般灵魂的明妃 |
[18:53] | This is more of a brute than we have used before, | 这可比我们以前用过的更野蛮 |
[18:58] | and it will hurt you more. | 会伤你更痛 |
[19:01] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[21:54] | He’s up there! Get him! | 他在上面 抓住他 |
[21:55] | Hurry! After him! | 快点 跟着他 |
[22:43] | He’s here! | 他在这里 |
[22:45] | He’s here! | 他在这里 |
[22:46] | Look! Down there! | 看 在下面 |
[22:50] | He’s there! Jump in! | 他在那儿 跳下去 |
[22:54] | Pull him out! | 把他拉上来 |
[23:19] | 韦塞克斯 | |
[23:59] | Athelstan? | 艾塞斯坦 |
[24:02] | Who? | 谁 |
[24:05] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[24:06] | My name is Prudentius of Troyes in Frankia. | 我叫普顿修斯 来自法兰克亚的特鲁瓦城 |
[24:11] | I was told that King Ecbert of Wessex | 我听说韦塞克斯的艾克伯特国王 |
[24:14] | required a teacher of illumination. | 需要一位老师来指点迷津 |
[24:19] | Do you know anything of this? | 你了解这件事的细节吗 |
[24:24] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:26] | Yes. | 我知道 |
[24:27] | King Ecbert told me he would ask for a teacher. | 艾克伯特国王曾和我说他想寻一位老师 |
[24:31] | I didn’t really believe him. | 可我并不相信他 |
[24:36] | May I ask who you are? | 能告诉我你是谁吗 |
[24:41] | I am the wife of Prince Aethelwulf, | 我是埃塞尔沃夫王子的妻子 |
[24:44] | King Ecbert’s son. | 艾克伯特国王之子 |
[24:48] | Then perhaps it is one of your sons who needs my services. | 也许是您的其中一位儿子需要我的侍奉 |
[24:54] | Actually, it’s not one of my sons… | 事实上 不是我的儿子… |
[24:57] | It’s me. | 而是我 |
[25:02] | That is… | 这… |
[25:05] | not possible. | 这不科学 |
[25:06] | What’s not possible? | 什么不可能 |
[25:08] | To work on sacred texts. | 传授圣言 |
[25:11] | To teach the sacred mysteries to a woman? | 将神圣的秘密教给一个女人吗 |
[25:15] | It’s what you were hired for. | 这是你的职责 |
[25:19] | Go and ask the king. | 去问国王吧 |
[25:33] | The count, for all his jealousy, | 伯爵他 不仅嫉妒 |
[25:36] | is impressed by our northman. | 而且被北方人震撼 |
[25:39] | Our new duke Rollo. | 我们的新大公罗洛 |
[25:45] | He spoke about him a great deal. | 他常提起他 |
[25:48] | Did he speak of anyone else? | 他还提过别人吗 |
[25:53] | He spoke of the emperor. | 还提起国王 |
[26:00] | Was he… | 他… |
[26:04] | …Indiscreet? | 是不是言语轻率 |
[26:11] | He talked | 他说的 |
[26:13] | of his utter contempt of the emperor. | 都是诋毁国王的话 |
[26:18] | Is that indiscreet? | 这算言辞轻率吗 |
[26:23] | I must congratulate you on extracting such useful information, | 恭喜你得到了这么有用的信息 |
[26:28] | though, of course, | 不过当然 |
[26:30] | I regret the price you have to pay to get it. | 很遗憾你得付出这样的代价换来 |
[26:35] | Now, see if you can find out anything else about Odo, | 看看你还能不能发现奥托别的事 |
[26:40] | which will discredit him in the emperor’s eyes. | 能让他失信于国王的事 |
[26:44] | Then, when the time is right, | 之后 只要时机成熟 |
[26:47] | I will inform his imperial highness | 我会报告国王陛下 |
[26:49] | of the duplicity and treachery | 他地位最高 最宠信的仆人 |
[26:54] | of his high and most trusted servant. | 是怎样两面三刀 横生叛心 |
[27:00] | And then? | 然后呢 |
[27:02] | Then, let the cards fall as they may! | 然后 一切自然而然 水到渠成 |
[27:16] | No, no, no, keep… Keep, keep pouring. | 不不不 继续 继续喝 |
[27:18] | Thank you. Very good. | 谢谢 很好 |
[27:21] | It’s very good. Very good. | 很棒 很棒 |
[27:24] | Bishop edmund, | 艾德蒙主教 |
[27:27] | Allow me to introduce a new member of our community. | 请允许我介绍一位新人 |
[27:31] | This is father Prudentius of Troyes. | 这位是来自特鲁瓦的普顿修斯神父 |
[27:34] | Father Prudentius… Welcome. | 普顿修斯神父 欢迎 |
[27:37] | Forgive us, we were just sampling last season’s vintage. | 请原谅 我们只是在品尝上季的美酒 |
[27:41] | I trust it was a good year. | 我相信应该是丰收的一年吧 |
[27:44] | Well, I would be most grateful for your opinion. | 很期待您的意见 |
[28:03] | I’m so sorry! Forgive me, I… | 抱歉 请原谅 我… |
[28:07] | It’s very good. | 很好喝 |
[28:09] | It’s the way we taste wines in Frankia. | 我们法兰克亚就是这么品酒的 |
[28:12] | Otherwise, we would be perpetually drunk. | 否则 我们一天到晚都要酩酊大醉了 |
[28:17] | Very good. | 好吧 |
[28:26] | Prudentius has come to teach us | 普顿修斯来给我们 |
[28:28] | some of the secrets of illumination. | 传授解读圣言的秘密 |
[28:32] | When athelstan left, he left many sacred texts | 艾塞斯坦离开后 留下了很多 |
[28:35] | unadorned and unfinished. | 未解的圣言 |
[28:38] | I regard it as my holy duty to complete that monk’s work. | 我认为完成他的工作是我的天职 |
[28:42] | The king has told me a great deal about him. | 国王跟我说了很多他的事 |
[28:45] | I also desire | 我也希望 |
[28:47] | that Prudentius should teach Judith to illuminate. | 普顿修斯能够教授朱迪斯解开圣言 |
[28:52] | He is troubled by the idea. | 他对此有诸多疑问 |
[28:58] | You are a bishop of our holy church. | 你也是教堂的主教 |
[29:01] | Surely you agree that it would be immoral? | 我相信你也会认为这样做是悖德的 |
[29:07] | Well? | 你觉得呢 |
[29:12] | God… | 上帝… |
[29:14] | …Saw fit to allow a former prostitute | 在他的儿子被从十字架上解下之时 |
[29:17] | to wash the limbs of his own son | 都未曾认为让一个妓女出身的人 |
[29:20] | when he was brought down from the cross. | 替其子清洗肢体是不恰当的做法 |
[29:21] | If he tolerated such a woman touching the sacred flesh, | 如果他都允许这种女人触摸圣体 |
[29:26] | How much more would he approve of a good and pious | 怎么会不同意一位善良虔诚的 |
[29:30] | Christian woman adorning his sacred texts? | 女性基督教徒解读他的圣言呢 |
[30:07] | Free. | 自由 |
[30:11] | We found Floki! | 我们找到弗洛基了 |
[30:23] | We have him! | 抓住他了 |
[30:26] | We found him, father! | 父亲 我们找到他了 |
[30:32] | The great Floki… | 不可一世的弗洛基… |
[30:37] | Captured by mere children! | 竟被小孩子抓住了 |
[30:43] | Why didn’t the gods protect you? | 为什么诸神不护佑你 |
[30:46] | Why didn’t they hide you better from such innocent eyes? | 为什么他们竟让你被天真的双眼发现 |
[30:51] | Could it be | 会不会是 |
[30:52] | that the gods were not interested in saving him? | 诸神完全无心护佑他呢 |
[30:56] | Because they are angry at you. | 因为你触怒了诸神 |
[31:07] | Is there anything you want to say to that? | 你还有什么要辩解的吗 |
[31:18] | I’ve said it all. | 我要说的都说了 |
[31:33] | Bring him forward, please. | 请带他上前 |
[31:42] | You made me suffer… | 你让我痛苦… |
[31:43] | And now, I shall make you suffer. | 而现在 该轮到你了 |
[31:47] | And I’ve got such a wonderful punishment for you. | 而我为你准备了如此美妙的刑罚 |
[31:50] | You’ll probably appreciate it, too. | 你也许也会喜欢 |
[31:51] | See, I borrowed it from the gods. | 这是我从诸神那里得来的 |
[31:55] | It’s very imaginative. | 是充满创意的 |
[31:56] | And it goes on, and on, and on… | 它将无休无止… |
[32:01] | And on. | 永无止境 |
[32:04] | Nothing heroic. | 无法展现英雄气概 |
[32:06] | No chance to impress the gods. | 没有机会感动诸神 |
[32:19] | – Take him! – Take him away! | -带走他 -带走 |
[32:28] | Why are you still angry? | 你为何依然愤怒 |
[32:29] | Because Floki still refuses to admit why he did what he did! | 因为弗洛基还是拒绝坦诚他那么做的缘由 |
[32:32] | But he’s right. | 但他是对的 |
[32:37] | Right? | 对的 |
[32:39] | What did he do that was wrong? | 他过去做的事有过错吗 |
[32:42] | All he did was kill a Christian. | 他只是杀了一个基督徒 |
[32:44] | Why should he be punished just for that? | 为什么他要因此受罚 |
[32:46] | This is not about Christians or faith! | 这不是基督徒或是信仰的问题 |
[32:49] | It’s about loyalty… | 而是忠诚… |
[32:51] | And trust! | 和信任 |
[33:16] | Something you can’t understand. | 是你不能明白的东西 |
[33:27] | 麦西亚 | |
[34:37] | Hold! | 准备 |
[34:42] | Ten men to the gates! Attack! Go! | 十个人去门口 攻击 上啊 |
[34:47] | Alarm! The wall is breached! | 警报 城墙被攻破了 |
[35:16] | Man on tower! | 敌人登上了塔楼 |
[35:21] | Go men, engage the enemy! | 上啊 去缠住敌人 |
[35:23] | Go! Attack! | 全面进攻 |
[35:25] | Go! Go! Go! Go! | 快上 上 上 |
[35:37] | Archers! Archers! Left flank! | 左翼有弓箭手 左翼有弓箭手 |
[35:41] | Draw! | 拉弓 |
[35:42] | Loose! | 放箭 |
[35:56] | All men! To the gate! Attack! | 所有人去城门 进攻 |
[36:08] | Kill the queen, and the child! Go! | 去把王后和孩子杀了 快去 |
[36:13] | Key man! Man with key! | 钥匙在他那里 |
[38:50] | Kill the queen! Kill the queen! | 杀死王后 杀死王后 |
[38:57] | Hold him still! | 按住他别动 |
[38:58] | No! | 不 |
[39:09] | No! | 不 |
[39:11] | No! | 不 |
[39:36] | Get off! Get off! Get… | 放开我 放开我 放开… |
[40:19] | What took you so long? | 是什么耽搁了你如此久 |
[41:24] | What are you doing up here? | 你在这做什么呢 |
[41:27] | I am trying to dig a grave. Can’t you see? | 我在试着挖个坟墓 你难道看不见吗 |
[41:32] | For my daughter. | 为我的女儿 |
[41:41] | What did she die of? | 她为何而死 |
[41:44] | Does it matter? | 这有什么关系吗 |
[41:52] | Have you told Floki? | 你告诉弗洛基了吗 |
[41:54] | No. | 没有 |