时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Vikings… | 《维京传奇》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | You haven’t told him, have you? | 你还没告诉他 是吧 |
[00:04] | Our daughter is dead. | 我们的女儿死了 |
[00:07] | Who are these people? | 这些人是谁 |
[00:08] | They are from Paris. | 她们从巴黎来 |
[00:09] | For sale. For a very good price. | 待售 都是好价钱 |
[00:12] | Don’t touch me! | 别碰我 |
[00:14] | I want a divorce! | 我要求离婚 |
[00:14] | We have to stop him leaving. | 我们得阻止他离开 |
[00:17] | Ah! I understand. You want to speak our language. | 我懂了 你想说我们的语言 |
[00:20] | Queen Kwenthrith. Thank god you are free. | 柯文斯瑞思皇后 谢天谢地 你自由了 |
[00:23] | This is Magnus. | 这是马格纳斯 |
[00:24] | The son of Ragnar Lothbrok. | 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克之子 |
[00:26] | And heir to the throne of Mercia. | 也是麦西亚王位的继承人 |
[00:28] | Bjorn Lothbrok has left Kattegat. | 比约恩·罗斯布洛克已经离开卡特加特了 |
[00:31] | It will be a perfect opportunity to assassinate him. | 这是暗杀他的绝佳时机 |
[00:33] | And I know the perfect man for the job. | 我还知道做这事的绝佳人选 |
[00:34] | If anyone stops you, you say you wear the ring of King Horik. | 有人拦你 你就说你戴着赫瑞克国王的戒指 |
[00:37] | Kill Bjorn Ironside. | 杀了比约恩·艾恩赛德 |
[00:42] | What are you going to do? | 你要干什么 |
[00:43] | You’ve suffered enough, Helga. | 你不用再受苦了 海尔格 |
[00:51] | ♪More♪ | ♪请赐予我♪ |
[00:52] | ♪Give me more♪ | ♪更多♪ |
[00:54] | ♪Give me more♪ | ♪更多♪ |
[00:57] | ♪If I had a heart I could love you♪ | ♪我若有心就会爱你♪ |
[01:02] | ♪If I had a voice I would sing♪ | ♪我若有声便会高歌♪ |
[01:08] | ♪After the night when I wake up♪ | ♪沉沉黑夜我将苏醒♪ |
[01:13] | ♪I’ll see what tomorrow brings♪ | ♪敢问明日将奈我何♪ |
[01:19] | ♪I… I… I…♪ | ♪我…我…我…♪ |
[01:25] | ♪If I had a voice I would sing♪ | ♪我若有声就会歌唱♪ |
[01:46] | I cannot stop thinking about death. | 我一直忍不住要思考死亡 |
[01:51] | Death intrigues me. | 死亡令我好奇 |
[01:54] | The death of children. | 孩子的死 |
[01:56] | The death of friends. | 朋友的死 |
[02:01] | But my own death continues to elude me. | 但我自己的死却一直躲避我 |
[02:07] | In my world, it is believed that | 在我的世界里 大家都相信 |
[02:11] | the day of your death is fated. | 死亡之日是命中注定的 |
[02:22] | Would you like to know the day of your death? | 你想知道自己的死期吗 |
[02:26] | In my world, you must have a life worth living | 在我的世界里 你必须先活得体面 |
[02:30] | before you can even consider death. | 然后才能考虑死亡 |
[02:33] | In my world, I am constantly torn | 在我的世界里 我经常在自杀 |
[02:36] | between killing myself | 和杀死身边所有人 |
[02:40] | or everyone around me. | 两者之间徘徊 |
[02:45] | I am a slave. | 我是个奴隶 |
[02:48] | So I have the same feelings. | 所以我也有这种想法 |
[03:00] | A king and a slave. | 一个国王和一个奴隶 |
[03:02] | It is both our duties to serve others, | 我们的职责都是服侍他人 |
[03:06] | whether we like it or not. | 无论我们喜不喜欢 |
[03:37] | What is your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[03:45] | Yidu. | 伊杜 |
[04:00] | – Amen. – Amen. | -阿门 -阿门 |
[04:04] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[04:06] | When my friend and ally comes to call during Advent, | 如果我的朋友和盟友在基督降临节莅临我国 |
[04:09] | Alas, we must fast on gruel. | 阿拉斯 我们上粥一定要快 |
[04:14] | So, Queen Kwenthrith, | 柯文斯瑞思女王 |
[04:16] | it seems we are also arrived | 看来我们过来 |
[04:18] | to celebrate your release from captivity. | 也是为了庆祝你重获自由 |
[04:21] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:23] | But what does it mean for Mercia? | 但这对麦西亚有什么意义 |
[04:25] | And how do we restore legitimacy | 我们怎么能把王权 |
[04:28] | to such a fractured and wounded kingdom? | 归还给这样一个千疮百孔的王国 |
[04:32] | Well, you have to invade. | 你们必须发动侵略 |
[04:34] | Northumbria and Wessex together | 诺森布里亚和韦塞克斯合作 |
[04:36] | must defeat the ruling council. | 定能击溃执政理事会 |
[04:38] | And you will once more be Queen. | 而你会再次成为女王 |
[04:42] | Of course. | 当然 |
[04:44] | With you to thank. | 到时定要多谢你 |
[04:46] | And your son Magnus | 而你的儿子马格纳斯 |
[04:49] | will be heir to the throne. | 将会是王位继承人 |
[04:54] | The son of Ragnar Lothbrok. | 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克之子 |
[04:59] | I once swore an oath, before God and all his angels, | 我曾对着神和他的天使们发过誓 |
[05:03] | that one day I would kill Ragnar Lothbrok | 有一天 我会杀了拉格纳·罗斯布洛克 |
[05:08] | in revenge for his unprovoked | 以报他无端且无情地 |
[05:10] | and merciless attack upon my kingdom. | 进犯我国之仇 |
[05:17] | And would you kill his bastard son, as well? | 你也会杀了他的私生子吗 |
[05:40] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[05:53] | People! May the yule log burn throughout Yol, | 各位 愿圣诞柴燃遍冬节 |
[05:57] | and bring its warmth and light to us in these darkest of days. | 让它的温暖和光亮在这最黑暗的日子里照耀我们 |
[06:02] | And to King Ragnar and his family, | 以及拉格纳国王和他的家人 |
[06:05] | may they feel the warmth of the fire, | 愿他们能感知火焰的温暖 |
[06:07] | like the love of the people! | 正如人们的爱一般炙热 |
[06:14] | More! | 再来 |
[06:21] | Ivar’s awake now. He is crying for you. | 伊瓦尔醒了 在哭着找你 |
[06:47] | Hey, look out. | 看着点儿 |
[06:51] | – I can’t wait to go to Paris. – Put it higher. | -我都等不及去巴黎了 -高点儿 |
[06:54] | Ivar! Hey! Look, this is mistletoe. | 伊瓦尔 看 这是槲寄生 |
[06:59] | Do you know what’s special about mistletoe? | 你知道槲寄生特别的地方吗 |
[07:02] | It’s magical. | 它有魔力 |
[07:04] | – Go on. – Careful. | -来吧 -小心点 |
[07:08] | Here, take this. | 来 拿着 |
[07:10] | Good boy, put it in there, just like your brothers. | 好孩子 放进去吧 像你的哥哥们一样 |
[07:13] | – Put it in there. – I don’t want to. | -放进去 -我不想 |
[07:14] | Good boy. No, you can do it, it’s all right. | 乖 你可以的 没事的 |
[07:16] | – Do it! Don’t stop. – Give him to me. | -快啊 -把他给我 |
[07:20] | – What are you doing? – He doesn’t want to do it. | -你干嘛 -他不想做 |
[07:23] | Stop treating him like there’s something wrong with him! | 别这样待他 好似他有什么毛病一样 |
[07:26] | Let him join in with the other boys and be like the other boys. | 让他和其他孩子一起吧 |
[07:28] | But he’s not like the other boys! | 但他和其他孩子不一样 |
[07:30] | He’s different. You can’t make him what you want. | 他不一样 你不能对他随心所欲 |
[07:33] | You can’t make him like you. He’s not you! | 别想让他像你一样 他不是你 |
[07:35] | If you treat him like a cripple, he will be a cripple. | 你像待瘸子一样待他 那他以后就是个瘸子 |
[07:38] | Don’t worry about it. | 别操心了 |
[07:41] | Ivar’s my responsibility, not yours. | 伊瓦尔是我的责任 不是你的 |
[07:45] | I love him just as much as you do. | 我对他的爱不比你少 |
[07:47] | You don’t act like it. | 这我可看不出来 |
[08:05] | Who disturbs my peace now? | 是谁扰我清净 |
[08:18] | So, you finally came. | 你终于来了 |
[08:23] | I have waited a long time. | 我等了很长时间 |
[08:29] | What do you mean, waited a long time? | 你这话什么意思 |
[08:32] | Hundreds of years. | 几百年了 |
[08:35] | While I lay in the wet ground. | 当我躺在湿地上 |
[08:39] | Waiting in the space between life and death. | 在生死之间徘徊等待 |
[08:44] | – Waiting? – You know exactly what I mean. | -等待 -你知道我什么意思 |
[08:49] | Don’t play games. | 别装了 |
[08:53] | I have waited and I understand. | 我等待过也了解 |
[08:57] | Show me that you understand. | 给我看看你懂了什么 |
[09:01] | Show me who you are. | 让我看看你是谁 |
[10:05] | Duke Rollo, | 罗洛大公 |
[10:06] | by the powers vested in me by his holiness the pope, | 神圣的教皇赐予我权力 |
[10:09] | I have come to serve upon you the papers of annulment, | 我来宣判婚姻无效 |
[10:13] | formally ending your marriage with the princess Gisla. | 正式结束你与格思拉公主的婚姻 |
[10:16] | Since the marriage has not been consummated, | 由于婚姻关系未被完整践行 |
[10:19] | Under Christian law it does not exist. | 根据基督教法律它并未存在过 |
[10:23] | Of course I appreciate, abbot Lupus, that this… | 卢普斯院长 谢天谢地 这个… |
[10:26] | Northman understands me not! | 北欧人根本听不懂我的话 |
[10:29] | What do you know, old man? | 你懂什么 老头 |
[10:32] | I understand. I have learned your language. | 我听得懂 我已经学会了你们的语言 |
[10:38] | Princess Gisla, | 格思拉公主 |
[10:40] | I beg you not to do this. | 我请求你不要这么做 |
[10:43] | I know my destiny is to be with you. | 我知道我命中注定要与你在一起 |
[10:49] | And I swear that, like you, | 我发誓 和你一样 |
[10:52] | I am prepared to defend Paris to the death. | 我已准备好誓死保卫巴黎 |
[10:58] | Leave us. | 让我们独处 |
[11:00] | I have come all the way from Rome. Surely… | 我从罗马长途跋涉而来 我肯定… |
[11:02] | Surely you will find refreshments elsewhere in the palace. | 我肯定宫殿里会有茶点供你享用 |
[11:06] | I do thank you for your pains, such as they are. | 我对你的辛劳表示感谢 |
[11:20] | Leave us. | 让我们独处 |
[11:35] | So, you have confessed your love and devotion. | 所以你表白了你的爱意与忠诚 |
[11:40] | Let me ask you something, Rollo, | 让我问你 罗洛 |
[11:43] | Now we can speak to one another. | 如今我们能够直接沟通了 |
[11:46] | And I don’t pretend it hasn’t touched me | 你学习了我们的语言 |
[11:47] | that you have learned our language. | 对此 我不会假装无动于衷 |
[11:50] | Let me ask you what is more important to you… | 我想问你 哪个对你比较重要… |
[11:53] | Our marriage, your appointment by the Emperor… | 我们之间的婚约 国王指派的任务… |
[11:58] | or your Viking soul? | 还是你的维京魂 |
[11:59] | Did I not kill all my own warriors? | 我不是已经屠杀我所有的战士了吗 |
[12:03] | Yes, but I think that is a very Viking thing to do. No? | 是的 但那也是十分维京式的作风不是吗 |
[12:09] | It wasn’t personal. | 不带私人情感 |
[12:12] | I don’t know if it meant anything to you. | 我不知道那对你是否有任何意义 |
[12:19] | This means something to me. | 此物对我意义非凡 |
[12:23] | This is personal. | 这是私人情感 |
[12:29] | Do with it what you will. | 交给你任你处置 |
[12:47] | I saw you looking at my slave, Yidu. | 我看见你盯着我的奴隶 伊杜 |
[12:56] | I know you can hear me. | 我知道你在听 |
[13:07] | Would you like to spend some time with her? | 你想和她相处一会儿吗 |
[13:12] | If so, I can arrange it. | 你若想 我可以安排 |
[13:14] | And I wouldn’t mind. | 而且我不会介意 |
[13:16] | You are free to go with her. | 你可以和她在一起 |
[13:20] | I won’t be jealous. | 我不会妒忌 |
[13:30] | If that is what you want. | 如果这是你想要的 |
[15:01] | Tell me how you became a slave. | 告诉我你是怎么沦为奴隶的 |
[15:04] | I know you weren’t born into it, | 我知道你并非奴隶出身 |
[15:07] | because you are clearly not very good at it. | 因为你显然不是很擅长这工作 |
[15:14] | I was sailing with members of my family. | 我当时与我家人航行出海 |
[15:18] | Pirates came aboard, slaughtered some of us, | 遇上海盗登船 他们杀了一部分的人 |
[15:21] | and others they kept for sale. | 留了剩下的活口来贩卖 |
[15:24] | They separated me from my brothers. | 他们把我和我的兄弟分开 |
[15:27] | And they… | 然后他们… |
[15:33] | Raped you? | 强暴了你 |
[15:35] | No. | 没有 |
[15:41] | They did not dare to rape me. | 他们不敢强暴我 |
[15:46] | Why did they not dare to rape you? | 为什么他们不敢强暴你 |
[15:52] | They took me on a long journey, | 他们带我走了很长的路途 |
[15:55] | for days and weeks. | 好几日 好几周 |
[15:59] | And afterwards they sold me to the Franks. | 然后将我卖给了法兰克人 |
[16:02] | And now, I am here. | 而现在 我在这里 |
[16:06] | I am here, wherever “Here” is. | 我在这里 不管”这里”是哪里 |
[16:12] | And it’s so long since I knew where I was, | 我已很久不知晓自己身在何处 |
[16:15] | or where I belonged. | 或是我该身归何处 |
[16:18] | I suppose it is stupid for a slave | 我想作为一个奴隶 |
[16:20] | to worry over such things. | 却担心这种问题 实在愚蠢 |
[16:23] | A slave does not really exist. | 奴隶并不是真实存在的人 |
[16:43] | I want to show you something. | 我想给你看样东西 |
[18:00] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[18:03] | Mine. | 我的地方 |
[18:11] | Although no one else has ever been here, | 虽然从来没有其他人来过这儿 |
[18:15] | it is the only place I do not feel alone. | 但唯有在这儿我不会感到孤独 |
[18:37] | If you want, you can come and go as you please. | 如果你想 你可以自由来去 |
[18:45] | And how is that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[18:47] | I am King. | 我是国王 |
[18:50] | Everything is possible. | 凡事皆有可能 |
[18:54] | And what about my duties as a slave? | 那我奴隶的义务怎么办 |
[18:59] | They are no longer wanted. | 没那个必要了 |
[19:03] | You are an awful slave. I am dismissing your services. | 你当不了好奴隶 不必侍奉我们了 |
[19:08] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[19:10] | Yes. You are a useless slave. | 是的 你没多大用处 |
[19:13] | No! That I can come and go as I please? | 不 我是指我可以来去自如了吗 |
[19:21] | Only if you desire to. | 随你所愿 |
[19:24] | If you want, you can walk away right now. | 如果你愿意 你现在可以直接离开 |
[22:52] | Who sent you? | 谁派你来的 |
[23:03] | Who sent you? | 谁派你来的 |
[23:07] | Who sent you? | 是谁 |
[23:21] | Who sent you? | 是谁派你来的 |
[24:12] | – Helga. – Come in. | -海尔格 -快进来 |
[24:17] | -What do you want? -Floki, just wait! | -你想干什么 -先别急 弗洛基 |
[24:19] | And listen! | 先听她说 |
[24:20] | Isn’t it enough that the queen has come to our door? | 王后亲自登门还不够重要吗 |
[24:29] | Well? | 什么事 |
[24:32] | Floki, I came to deliver my precious son into your hands. | 弗洛基 我来把我亲爱的儿子交给你 |
[24:37] | This is Ivar, | 这是伊瓦尔 |
[24:39] | who I love more than anyone else alive. | 是我的最爱 |
[24:45] | And, Floki, I know he is clever. | 弗洛基 我知道他很聪明 |
[24:48] | I want you to teach him the ways of our gods. | 我想让你教他我们神灵的行径 |
[24:52] | Teach Ivar the true path. | 给伊瓦尔引领正确的方向 |
[24:55] | Teach him to hate the Christian God as you hate the Christian God! | 教他像你一样憎恨基督教的上帝 |
[25:00] | Only you can do it, | 只有你能做到 |
[25:02] | not Ragnar. | 拉格纳不能 |
[25:05] | I will bring him to you every day. | 我会每天都带他来这里 |
[25:07] | Teach him to be a Viking. | 教导他成为一个维京人 |
[25:10] | Teach him the deep, and ancient, ways. | 用深刻而古老的方法教诲他 |
[25:34] | I have something for you. | 我有东西给你 |
[25:38] | It is an ancient Chinese medicine. | 这是古老的中国草药 |
[25:42] | I am not sick. | 我没生病 |
[25:45] | But you are still in pain. | 但你还是很痛苦 |
[25:49] | In here. | 这里 |
[26:03] | Do you think I want to poison you? | 你以为我是要给你下毒吗 |
[29:18] | Bjorn? | 比约恩 |
[29:32] | Lagertha. | 拉葛莎 |
[29:45] | Kalf. | 卡尔夫 |
[29:47] | Erlendur. | 恩朗德 |
[29:53] | Torvi. | 托尔薇 |
[29:57] | We heard you took yourself away into the wilderness. | 我们听说你进入了荒原 |
[30:00] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:04] | – I went to find someone. – Who? | -我想去找一个人 -找谁 |
[30:07] | Myself. | 真我 |
[30:10] | What is wrong with you? | 你怎么了 |
[30:12] | Bring the son of Ragnar Lothbrok a drink. | 快给拉格纳·罗斯布洛克之子倒杯酒来 |
[30:15] | We must celebrate your arrival. | 我们应该庆祝你的归来 |
[30:23] | I would not be so quick to celebrate. | 先别急着庆祝 |
[30:26] | I have come for two reasons. | 我回来原因有二 |
[30:30] | First, to see my mother. | 一是来看望我的母亲 |
[30:33] | Second, | 二是 |
[30:36] | to take torvi with me back to Kattegat. | 来让托尔薇和我一起回卡德加特 |
[30:40] | You’re talking about my wife. | 你是在说我的妻子 |
[30:42] | She is your wife, and yet you treat her like a slave. | 她是你的妻子 可你把她当奴隶 |
[30:48] | Torvi is free to make up her own mind. | 托尔薇可以自己决定 |
[30:51] | What do you want to do? | 你想怎么办 |
[31:03] | I want to go with Bjorn. | 我想和比约恩一起走 |
[31:10] | Very well. But you must leave the child. | 那好吧 但你必须把孩子留下 |
[31:14] | Guthrum will stay with me, huh? | 古瑟洛姆待在我这里 怎么样 |
[31:17] | No, no! | 不 不行 |
[31:20] | I cannot leave him! | 我不能离开他 |
[31:22] | Then I refuse to release you from your vows. | 那我就拒绝解除你的誓言 |
[31:29] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[31:36] | Bjorn! | 比约恩 |
[31:39] | Bjorn! | 比约恩 |
[31:52] | If you want to go with my son, | 你要是想跟我儿子走 |
[31:55] | then go with my son. | 那就跟他走 |
[31:58] | I will look after your child. | 我会照顾你的孩子 |
[32:05] | We have one life, Torvi. | 人只有一辈子 托尔薇 |
[32:08] | So go and live it. | 那就要活好 |
[32:20] | A toast! A toast! | 致辞 致辞 |
[32:23] | To Northumbria, Mercia, and Wessex. | 敬诺森布里亚 麦西亚 韦塞克斯 |
[32:28] | To allies and friends. | 敬盟友与伙伴 |
[32:30] | To allies and friends. | 敬盟友与伙伴 |
[32:32] | Allies and friends! | 盟友与伙伴 |
[32:36] | And to the three kings! | 还有三位王呢 |
[32:42] | Hear, hear! Hear, hear! | 干杯 |
[33:06] | You! Take the young prince to bed. | 你 带小王子去睡觉 |
[33:08] | Yes, highness. | 是 陛下 |
[33:14] | Judith! | 朱迪思 |
[33:16] | You take me for a fool? | 你以为我傻吗 |
[33:19] | It is bad enough that, against all conscience | 违背理智判断 |
[33:22] | and against all that is sacred, | 不顾圣名 |
[33:23] | that you have been allowed to paint the holy scriptures. | 允许你解读圣言就够糟了 |
[33:26] | But now, | 现在 |
[33:27] | I see some gross and indecent | 还让我发现 |
[33:30] | familiarity between you and your father-in-law. | 你和你的岳父有乱伦之举 |
[33:34] | My god, to think that you are my child! | 天呐 光想到你是我的孩子我就觉得可耻 |
[33:38] | For what are you but a bad wife, | 因为你不仅是个不够格的妻子 |
[33:41] | and a bad mother! | 也是个不够格的母亲 |
[33:44] | The very worst example of womanhood! | 简直是坏女人的表率 |
[33:47] | If Aethelwulf asked my permission to beat you into submission, | 要是埃塞尔沃夫向我请求对你动手 |
[33:52] | I would allow it. | 我绝对允许 |
[33:54] | My lord, battered or not, it would make no difference. | 我的主 不论是否遭受磨难都不会有影响 |
[33:59] | You don’t own me, father, nor does any man own me. | 我不属于你 父亲 我不属于任何男人 |
[34:04] | Though encumbered everywhere, | 虽然处处受到限制 |
[34:07] | I am free. | 我心自由 |
[34:32] | Where is my daughter? No one should be late for Epiphany! | 我女儿呢 主显节晚餐谁都不该迟到 |
[34:43] | Gisla. | 格斯拉 |
[34:45] | Yes, father? | 是 父亲 |
[34:49] | Would you join us? | 要过来和我们共食吗 |
[34:51] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[34:54] | Can I speak to you alone for a moment, husband? | 我能单独跟你谈谈吗 丈夫 |
[35:01] | If you’ll excuse me, | 请允许我失陪一下 |
[35:04] | your highness. | 陛下 |
[36:00] | Happy Christmas! | 圣诞节快乐 |
[36:03] | Happy Christmas! | 圣诞节快乐 |
[38:28] | Mother! Mother! | 母亲 母亲 |
[38:30] | – What is it? – A stranger has come. | -怎么了 -来了个陌生人 |
[38:32] | A stranger? | 陌生人 |
[38:35] | Where is he? | 在哪 |
[38:36] | He is here. | 在这儿 |
[38:40] | Queen Aslaug. | 亚丝拉琪王后 |
[38:42] | Allow me to introduce myself. | 请允许我自我介绍一下 |
[38:45] | My name is harald but, | 我叫哈拉尔 |
[38:47] | my people call me king finehair. | 但我的人民叫我哈拉尔一世 |
[38:51] | A king? | 是位国王吗 |
[38:53] | Then you are most welcome to our hearth and home. | 那欢迎驾临我们的居处了 |
[38:58] | Come, warm yourself by the fire. | 过来烤火暖暖身子吧 |
[39:00] | -My men… -Will be taken care of. | -我的人呢 -有人会照顾他们的 |
[39:06] | Are you hungry? Fetch King Harald a drink. | 你饿吗 给哈拉尔王上一杯喝的 |
[39:19] | Tell me, King Harald, why have you come here? | 哈拉尔王 你为什么要来此 |
[39:23] | The wanderers sing praises of your husband. | 流浪者称颂你的夫君 |
[39:26] | They tell stories of his journeys far and wide. | 他们到处讲述他远行的故事 |
[39:32] | His raids upon England and Paris! | 他劫掠了英格兰和巴黎 |
[39:36] | He is a famous man. | 他身名远扬 |
[39:39] | Why would I not want to meet him in person? | 我怎么会不想来亲自见他呢 |
[39:42] | Sit at his feet | 来景仰他的英姿 |
[39:44] | and talk to him? | 和他谈上几句呢 |
[39:49] | But where, | 但是否可容我问句 |
[39:51] | may I ask, | 他现在 |
[39:54] | might he be? | 身在哪里呢 |
[40:00] | You will see him soon enough. | 你不久就会见到他了 |
[40:08] | That’s good. That’s good enough. | 很好 很好 |
[40:27] | Let’s play Hnefatafl! | 我们来下板棋吧 |
[40:30] | – Yes! – Yes? | -好 -好不好 |
[40:31] | -I’ll get the board! -Get the board! We’re playing Hnefatafl! | -我去拿棋盘 -去拿棋盘 我们要玩板棋 |
[40:35] | Come on, let’s drink! Let’s drink! | 快来 我们喝起来 |
[40:41] | I’ll play the king! | 我来当王 |
[40:49] | Where’s my king? | 我的王呢 |
[40:53] | You start! | 你先开始 |
[41:01] | I’m going to ask you once more, | 我要再次请问你 |
[41:06] | why have you really come here? | 你前来的真正目的是什么 |
[41:10] | I made someone a promise. | 我向一个人做了保证 |
[41:12] | Who? | 谁 |
[41:13] | A girl. | 一个女孩 |
[41:16] | A princess. | 一位公主 |
[41:18] | I wanted to marry her. But… | 我想娶她 但是… |
[41:22] | She turned me down. | 她拒绝了我 |
[41:29] | Be smarter. | 再多想想 |
[41:31] | Why did she turn you down? | 为什么她拒绝你 |
[41:34] | I wasn’t important enough. | 我不够举足轻重 |
[41:37] | She had other offers. | 还有其他人在求娶她 |
[41:43] | Why didn’t you just take her? | 为什么你干脆不把她带走 |
[41:46] | That’s a good question, Queen Aslaug, | 这是个好问题 亚丝拉琪王后 |
[41:50] | But, uh, I don’t know. | 但我不知道 |
[41:53] | I liked her spirit. | 我爱她的心灵 |
[41:56] | I decided I had to be worthy of her. | 我决定要成为配得上她的人 |
[42:01] | Bad luck. | 你真不走运 |
[42:04] | How could you do that? | 那你要如何做到 |
[42:10] | By making myself king of all Norway! | 我要成为全挪威的王 |
[42:13] | Then she would marry me for sure! | 然后她就一定会嫁给我了 |
[42:28] | But in order to become king of all Norway, | 但为了成为全挪威的王 |
[42:32] | you would have to overthrow my husband. | 你就要推翻我夫君的统治 |
[42:41] | His king… | 他的王 |
[42:43] | Is dead. | 死了 |
[42:46] | You lose! | 你输了 |
[42:49] | Good game, boys, good game. | 真是好局 孩子们 好局 |
[42:54] | Well, look who’s back, alive… | 看看谁回来了 活着… |
[42:59] | And well. | 还一点事没有 |
[43:36] | And you are? | 你是哪位 |