时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Vikings… | 《维京传奇》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | – What is your name? – Yidu. | -你叫什么名字 -伊杜 |
[00:08] | Who sent you? Who sent you? | 谁派你来的 谁派你来的 |
[00:10] | My destiny is to be with you. | 我命中注定要与你在一起 |
[00:12] | I am prepared to defend Paris to the death. | 我已准备好誓死保卫巴黎 |
[00:17] | You have betrayed your own kind! | 你背叛了自己的族人 |
[00:19] | I came to deliver my precious son into your hands. | 我来把我亲爱的儿子交给你 |
[00:21] | Teach him to be a Viking. | 教导他成为一个维京人 |
[00:25] | I see some gross and indecent familiarity | 还让我发现你和你的家翁 |
[00:28] | between you and your father-in-law. | 有乱伦之举 |
[00:29] | You don’t own me, father, nor does any man. | 我不属于你 父亲 我不属于任何男人 |
[00:33] | My name is Harald, but my people call me King Finehair. | 我叫哈拉尔 但我的人民叫我哈拉尔一世 |
[00:36] | Why have you come here? | 你为什么要来此 |
[00:37] | I’m making myself king of all Norway! | 我要成为全挪威的王 |
[00:40] | In order to become king of all Norway, | 要成为全挪威的王 |
[00:42] | you would have to overthrow my husband. | 你就要推翻我夫君的统治 |
[00:51] | ♪More♪ | ♪请赐予我♪ |
[00:52] | ♪Give me more♪ | ♪更多♪ |
[00:54] | ♪Give me more♪ | ♪更多♪ |
[00:57] | ♪If I had a heart I could love you♪ | ♪我若有心就会爱你♪ |
[01:02] | ♪If I had a voice I would sing♪ | ♪我若有声便会高歌♪ |
[01:08] | ♪After the night when I wake up♪ | ♪沉沉黑夜我将苏醒♪ |
[01:13] | ♪I’ll see what tomorrow brings♪ | ♪敢问明日将奈我何♪ |
[01:19] | ♪I… I… I…♪ | ♪我…我…我…♪ |
[01:25] | ♪If I had a voice I would sing♪ | ♪我若有声就会歌唱♪ |
[02:02] | That was impressive. | 非常厉害 |
[02:05] | I modified the Frankish weapon. | 我改良了法兰克人的武器 |
[02:07] | It has a much greater range now. | 现在射程更远了 |
[02:09] | The Franks will not expect to be attacked by their own weapon. | 法兰克人肯定想不到会被自己的武器攻击 |
[02:24] | Bjorn must have murdered our berserker. | 比约恩肯定杀了我们的狂暴战士 |
[02:26] | It’s a pity. | 太遗憾了 |
[02:28] | It doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[02:29] | Really? How can you say so? | 真的吗 你怎么能这么说 |
[02:31] | Because we have eyes in Ragnar’s household. | 因为我们在拉格纳家有眼线 |
[02:34] | Anything we need to know, we’ll find out. | 需要了解的任何事 我们都可以知道 |
[02:36] | Bjorn’s weakness. Ragnar’s weakness. | 比约恩的弱点 拉格纳的弱点 |
[02:39] | The time to strike. | 进攻的时间 |
[02:41] | – Through Torvi? – Of course, through Torvi. | -通过托尔薇吗 -当然是通过托尔薇 |
[02:44] | Otherwise, I’ll kill her child. | 不然 我会杀了她的孩子 |
[02:45] | She knows I’ll do it, too! | 她也知道我会 |
[02:54] | Lagertha must never know what we did. | 永远不能让拉葛莎知道我们做的事 |
[03:00] | Who would tell her? Hmm? | 谁会告诉她 |
[03:06] | What were you two talking about? | 你们在聊什么呢 |
[03:08] | Erlendur was telling me | 恩朗德在跟我说 |
[03:10] | how he has forgiven Torvi for leaving him. | 他是怎么原谅托尔薇离开他的 |
[03:13] | – Really? – Hmm. | -真的吗 -嗯 |
[03:18] | That young man still surprises me sometimes. | 那个年轻人有时候还是会让我惊喜 |
[03:22] | I, too, have a surprise. | 我 也有一个惊喜 |
[03:31] | I am with child. | 我有喜了 |
[03:36] | That makes me so very happy. | 这太让我幸福了 |
[03:38] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[03:40] | More than I can say. | 难以言表 |
[03:43] | Although it is still early days. | 虽然现在才刚怀上 |
[03:47] | Marry me, Lagertha. | 嫁给我 拉葛莎 |
[03:48] | Marry me. I have always known | 嫁给我 我一直都知道 |
[03:50] | that we were fated to be together. | 我们命中注定会在一起 |
[03:54] | Lagertha? | 拉葛莎 |
[04:00] | – I’m sorry. – Don’t be sorry. | -对不起 -别说对不起 |
[04:03] | Don’t ever be sorry. | 永远别说对不起 |
[04:06] | Say that you’ll marry me. | 说你会嫁给我 |
[04:18] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[04:20] | You heard. | 你听到了 |
[04:22] | He’s a king. | 他是一个国王 |
[04:23] | From Tamdrup, wherever that is. | 来自坦爪普 谁知道在哪儿 |
[04:26] | And you trust him? | 你信任他吗 |
[04:28] | No! | 不信 |
[04:30] | I don’t trust him either. | 我也不信任他 |
[04:37] | Why do you not care for your daughter Siggy? | 你为什么不喜欢你女儿西吉 |
[04:42] | I care for her. | 我喜欢她 |
[04:44] | She just reminds me of things I’d rather forget. | 只是她会让我记起一些我想忘记的事 |
[04:47] | What kind of man | 什么样的男人 |
[04:49] | takes a mother away from her child? | 会把母亲从她的孩子身边赶走 |
[04:54] | You tell me. | 你告诉我啊 |
[04:57] | You tried to take me away from my mother. | 你也试过把我从我母亲身边带走 |
[05:01] | That is not the way it went. | 事情不是这样的 |
[05:03] | If you remember, your mother left me. | 如果你还记得 是你母亲离开了我 |
[05:09] | You left me. | 你离开了我 |
[05:20] | It is not easy being a father. | 做父亲没那么容易 |
[05:22] | It is even harder being a husband. | 做丈夫更难 |
[05:26] | Maybe I have failed at both. | 也许两种角色我都没有扮演好 |
[05:31] | No. | 不对 |
[05:34] | I have definitely failed at being a husband. | 我绝对不是一个好丈夫 |
[05:54] | How many boats and men do you have? | 你有多少船 多少人 |
[06:00] | Twenty boats. | 二十条船 |
[06:03] | About 600 men. | 大概六百个人 |
[06:06] | I told Ragnar mine is a small kingdom | 我跟拉格纳说过我的王国很小 |
[06:10] | for now. | 目前为止 |
[06:14] | And when will they arrive? | 他们什么时候会到 |
[06:17] | They must already be on their way. | 他们肯定已经上路了 |
[06:21] | My brother Halfdan is bringing them. | 我兄弟哈夫丹带他们过来 |
[06:24] | Is your brother like you? | 你兄弟和像你吗 |
[06:27] | No. | 不 |
[06:29] | He’s much worse. | 他更坏 |
[06:33] | He’s much worse! | 坏多了 |
[06:37] | You have such ambitions. | 你真是野心勃勃 |
[06:39] | What else is there? | 要不然还有什么 |
[06:42] | What are we here for except to achieve fame, | 除了争取名望还有什么 |
[06:45] | just like your father? | 像你父亲一样 |
[06:48] | Isn’t that what you want too, Bjorn Lothbrok? | 这不也是你想要的吗 比约恩·罗斯布洛克 |
[06:52] | Be honest. | 你老实说吧 |
[06:53] | You don’t know me. | 你不了解我 |
[06:56] | And fame | 而名望 |
[06:58] | won’t make your small kingdom any bigger. | 不会扩大你那小小的国家 |
[07:15] | Rider! | 有骑手 |
[07:27] | Open the gates! | 打开大门 |
[07:34] | Werferth. | 沃尔弗斯 |
[07:36] | We are met to decide how to deal with Mercia. | 我们在商讨怎样对付麦西亚 |
[07:40] | Now, I am almost decided that the only way now | 我认为 现在唯一的办法 |
[07:43] | is a full-scale invasion of their kingdom. | 就是全力入侵他们国家 |
[07:47] | And, yet, if there were some other way | 但 如果有什么办法 |
[07:50] | of restoring Queen Kwenthrith to her throne, | 能让柯文斯瑞思女王重获王位 |
[07:53] | I think we must explore it. | 那我们必须要找出来 |
[07:55] | Have you any more idea of | 你对那个叫”W”的贵族 |
[07:56] | the identity of the nobleman you knew as “W”? | 有什么想法吗 |
[07:59] | Let me help you please, sire. | 陛下 让我帮助您吧 |
[08:02] | The warring factions of my kingdom | 我国的交战派系 |
[08:04] | are always known by the first letter of their leader’s name. | 都是以他们领袖之名的首字母来命名 |
[08:07] | “W” Stands for Wigstan. | “W”代表着威格斯顿 |
[08:10] | He has royal blood, | 他有皇家血统 |
[08:11] | As well as being one of the most powerful warlords in Mercia. | 也是麦西亚最有权势的军阀之一 |
[08:14] | Yet he is obviously not part of the ruling council. | 但他显然不是执政理事会的一员 |
[08:17] | No. Wigstan would find it unbearable to belong to any group. | 不 威格斯顿不愿归属于任何团体 |
[08:21] | His interests are always personal. | 他的利益一直是个人化的 |
[08:23] | Then you don’t trust him? | 你不相信他吗 |
[08:25] | Trust him? | 相信他 |
[08:27] | My lord, | 陛下 |
[08:28] | no one should ever trust Wigstan! | 没人敢相信威格斯顿 |
[08:30] | So there is no dealing with him? | 没什么办法能对付他吗 |
[08:33] | Absolutely not! The only way forward, | 当然没有 唯一的出路 |
[08:36] | the only choice now, | 唯一的选择 |
[08:38] | is for both of you noble kings | 只有你们国王 |
[08:40] | to raise your armies | 集结自己的军队 |
[08:41] | and invade Mercia | 进犯麦西亚 |
[08:43] | and rid my kingdom | 将我国内那些 |
[08:45] | of all the factions who want to ruin me! | 想毁了我的派系一举歼灭 |
[08:48] | Me! | 我 |
[08:48] | The only legitimate ruler of that poor, | 我才是那个可怜的惨遭蹂躏和虐待的国家里 |
[08:50] | ravaged, raped and abused land. | 唯一的合法统治者 |
[08:55] | I agree with the queen. | 我同意女王的话 |
[08:58] | There is no other choice now. | 现在别无选择 |
[09:06] | So it seems. | 看起来是的 |
[09:07] | Very well. We shall take your advice. | 很好 那我们就听取你的意见 |
[09:36] | Wife, | 妻子 |
[09:38] | come to bed. | 来床上吧 |
[09:42] | I said… | 我说了… |
[09:44] | No. | 不 |
[09:50] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[09:52] | I don’t want to. | 我不想 |
[10:03] | Very well. | 很好 |
[10:06] | Then go sleep with my father, | 那就去和我父亲睡吧 |
[10:10] | you whore! | 你这个婊子 |
[10:11] | Yes, yes, and why don’t you | 是啊是啊 那不如 |
[10:13] | go and sleep with your mistress, the queen. | 你去和你的情妇睡吧 那个女王 |
[10:16] | Gives you another reason to flagellate yourself! | 让你多一个鞭打自己的理由 |
[10:19] | Go on. Hit me. | 继续啊 打我啊 |
[10:21] | Hit me if it pleases you, husband. | 这能让你高兴的话就打我吧 丈夫 |
[10:23] | But it makes no difference, either to you or me. | 但这并不会改变什么 无论是你还是我 |
[10:29] | You are husband to me in name only, | 你只是我名义上的丈夫 |
[10:33] | as I am wife to you. | 对你来说 我也一样 |
[10:36] | But you’re otherwise free to do as you will. | 但这样你也可以自由地想干什么就干什么 |
[11:07] | We had an argument. | 我们吵架了 |
[11:09] | Aethelwulf? | 埃塞尔沃夫 |
[11:10] | He called me your whore, | 他说我是你的婊子 |
[11:12] | which I am and have freely chosen to be. | 我的确是 而且也是我自己选择的 |
[11:21] | Do you want me to leave? | 你想让我离开吗 |
[11:39] | This was my wife’s ring. | 这曾是我妻子的戒指 |
[11:42] | My wife died in childbirth. | 我妻子死于难产 |
[11:45] | I cannot tell you the pain of it. | 我无法告诉你那有多疼 |
[11:48] | And I was resolved | 我下定决心 |
[11:51] | never to marry again. | 永不再娶 |
[11:53] | But I would like you | 但我想让你 |
[11:55] | to wear it | 戴上它 |
[12:01] | If you will. | 若你愿意 |
[12:14] | The forts have been built | 要塞塔已按您指示 |
[12:14] | according to your instructions, your grace. | 建造完成 陛下 |
[12:17] | Eventually there will be an iron chain | 将来在两座塔之间 |
[12:18] | which can be raised between them | 会有一条可以拉起的铁链 |
[12:19] | to prevent the passage of any boat upriver. | 用以阻挡任何逆流而来的船只 |
[12:21] | We should still place some boats beyond this barrier, | 我们还是该在这道防线后部署战船 |
[12:23] | in case they break through. | 以防他们突破而入 |
[12:25] | Hopefully they will be unable to do so. | 希望他们不会成功 |
[12:28] | You don’t know my people like I do. | 你对我族人的了解没有我多 |
[12:30] | They don’t recognize any barriers, | 在他们眼中没有所谓防线 |
[12:31] | except as obstacles to be overcome. | 只有一些等着被克服的障碍 |
[12:33] | What has become clear to both the emperor and myself | 我和国王已经看清一件事实 |
[12:36] | is that, if we were to lose Paris, we would lose everything. | 如果我们失守巴黎 我们将全面溃败 |
[12:39] | For then the enemy would command the Marne, | 因为届时敌人将控制马恩河 |
[12:42] | the Seine, and the Yonne rivers, | 塞纳河 约讷河 |
[12:43] | and the country would lie open as far as Reims. | 远至兰斯的国土都将一路敞开 |
[12:45] | We must hold Paris whatever the cost. | 我们必须不计一切代价保卫巴黎 |
[12:47] | There is no alternative. | 无路可退 |
[12:49] | No other choice. | 别无选择 |
[12:51] | When my brother returns, | 等我亲兄再次进攻 |
[12:52] | everything will be decided here. | 一切将在此定生死 |
[13:04] | I cannot wait to take control of my northern lands | 我迫不及待想掌控北方的领土 |
[13:07] | and set up my own court. | 建立自己的宫廷 |
[13:08] | You have some business here first, remember? | 你在这儿还有事业在身 记得吗 |
[13:11] | Some family business. | 家族事业 |
[13:13] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:15] | A man can dream, can he not, | 人可以梦想 不是吗 |
[13:17] | of dancing naked on the sand? | 比如梦想在沙滩上裸舞 |
[13:18] | In any case, my father needs you. | 无论如何 我父亲需要你 |
[13:21] | He needs a strong man to support him and to guide him. | 他需要一位强人来辅佐他 指引他 |
[13:25] | He has Count Odo. | 他有奥托伯爵 |
[13:27] | I don’t like Count Odo. | 我不喜欢奥托伯爵 |
[13:29] | Nor do I trust him. | 我也不信任他 |
[13:31] | Of course, | 当然 |
[13:32] | it’s possible that he could die in the fighting. | 他有可能战死沙场 |
[13:35] | Slain by some unknown assailant. | 被不知名的攻击者刺杀 |
[13:37] | And then the emperor would just have to rely more on you. | 然后国王就得更加依赖你 |
[13:41] | Only a coward | 只有懦夫 |
[13:44] | kills a man | 会在背后 |
[13:46] | by stabbing him in the back. | 捅人一刀 |
[13:48] | That is what a Viking would say! | 维京人会这么说 |
[13:50] | But you are no longer a Viking. | 但你已经不是维京人 |
[13:52] | In Frankia, we do certain things differently. | 在法兰克 我们有些事的做法和你们不同 |
[13:55] | That is something you’ll have to learn, my love. | 这是你该学习的 亲爱的 |
[13:58] | Something you’ll certainly have to learn. | 是你必须学习的 |
[14:24] | You asked for a private audience. | 你请求单独谈话 |
[14:30] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:32] | Your highness, forgive me, | 陛下 请原谅我 |
[14:34] | I am reluctant to discuss matters | 我也不愿意谈论 |
[14:36] | which relate directly to my superior. | 与我上级有直接关系的事 |
[14:38] | You mean Count Odo? | 你指奥托伯爵吗 |
[14:42] | Then absolve yourself of any guilt | 那就免除你自己的罪恶感 |
[14:44] | and just say what you have to say. | 直言不讳的说出来吧 |
[14:47] | Highness, I am troubled | 陛下 我感到担忧 |
[14:48] | that you always trust his word. | 因为你总是相信他说的话 |
[14:52] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:53] | Should… Should I not trust his word? | 难道…难道我不该相信他的话吗 |
[14:57] | Because he is not always worth believing. | 因为他不完全值得信赖 |
[15:00] | Why, pray, is he not worth believing? | 为什么 请问 他不值得信赖 |
[15:03] | Because he is ambitious. | 因为他野心勃勃 |
[15:05] | Ambitious beyond ambitious. | 前所未有的企图心 |
[15:08] | So that even an emperor’s crown | 所以就连国王的王冠 |
[15:10] | would not sit untidily upon his head. | 都不能安稳地戴在头上 |
[15:21] | An emperor’s crown? | 国王的王冠 |
[15:29] | I cannot believe it! | 我不相信 |
[15:31] | What… What are you saying? | 你这是什么意思 |
[15:33] | Do… Do you have any proof of this? | 此话可有任何证据 |
[15:35] | I have the word of his mistress. | 我有他情妇的证词 |
[15:38] | And, as your highness knows, | 而如您陛下所知 |
[15:39] | a man will always divulge the truth first to his mistress, | 男人总是先向情妇倾吐真言 |
[15:43] | and only afterwards, | 然后才有可能 |
[15:45] | if at all, to his wife. | 告诉自己妻子 |
[15:48] | Very well. | 很好 |
[15:51] | Let me talk to his mistress. | 让我和他的情妇谈谈 |
[16:04] | For god’s sake! | 我的天 |
[16:06] | How should I trust the evidence of this woman? | 我怎么能相信这女人提出的证据 |
[16:09] | Because this woman is my sister. | 因为这个女人是我妹妹 |
[16:18] | Is it true? | 他说的可属实 |
[16:21] | Yes, your highness. | 是的 陛下 |
[16:23] | And? | 还有呢 |
[16:24] | Does count Odo talk freely of his ambitions? | 奥托伯爵有恣意地发表他的凌云壮志吗 |
[16:30] | Yes, he does. | 是的 他确有发表 |
[16:33] | Very freely. | 非常随意 |
[16:38] | His ambition | 他有野心 |
[16:40] | to replace me? | 想取代我吗 |
[16:45] | To become | 想要成为 |
[16:47] | emperor? | 国王吗 |
[16:49] | Yes, exactly. | 是的 没错 |
[16:52] | His ambition to become emperor. | 成为国王是他的夙愿 |
[16:56] | Then… | 那么… |
[16:59] | Then I beg you, | 那么我恳请你 |
[17:02] | please, | 求你 |
[17:03] | stay close, to Count Odo. | 跟紧奥托伯爵 |
[17:06] | Report to me anything which might signal his treachery. | 将他所有显现出叛国之心的行径都向我汇报 |
[17:13] | Now, go! Leave me! | 现在都给我退下 |
[17:58] | Is this how you looked? | 这是你之前的样子吗 |
[18:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:04] | Though my hair was much shorter. | 不过我的头发要更短一点 |
[18:11] | What is the name of your kingdom? | 你的王国叫什么名字 |
[18:15] | China. | 中国 |
[18:17] | And who rules it? | 谁是国王 |
[18:19] | The Emperor Dezong, | 是唐朝的 |
[18:21] | of the Tang dynasty. | 德宗皇帝 |
[18:27] | I want to know about your father. | 我想知道关于你父亲的事 |
[18:30] | My father was a…a merchant. | 我的父亲是…一位商人 |
[18:33] | Well respected. | 很受人尊敬 |
[18:36] | Rich enough to own a boat. | 很富裕 买得起船 |
[18:38] | What about the Emperor? | 那皇帝呢 |
[18:40] | Tell me about him. | 说点有关他的事 |
[18:42] | The Emperor had many daughters… | 皇帝有很多女儿… |
[18:46] | …with his wives and concubines. | …还妻妾成群 |
[18:50] | His concubines were looked after | 他的妻妾们由 |
[18:52] | by the palace eunuchs. | 宫里的太监照看着 |
[18:55] | Eunuchs? | 太监是指 |
[18:56] | Men who are not men. | 就是不再算作男人的男人 |
[19:00] | Why are they not men? | 他们为什么不是男人了 |
[19:02] | Their manhood was cut off. | 他们被阉割了 |
[19:06] | I don’t like that. | 我不喜欢这种事 |
[19:07] | No. They didn’t like it either. | 不 他们也不喜欢 |
[19:38] | Are you one of the Emperor’s daughters? | 你是皇帝的女儿吗 |
[19:51] | – My father was a merchant. – I know. | -我的父亲是位商人 -我知道 |
[19:53] | You told me that before. | 你已经说过了 |
[19:59] | I don’t know you. | 我不了解你 |
[20:01] | And you don’t know me. | 你也不了解我 |
[20:03] | Yet I want to tell you my most terrible secret. | 但我想告诉你我最可怕的秘密 |
[20:08] | – Do you want to hear it? – Yes. | -你想听吗 -想 |
[20:13] | I can share your burden. | 我能分担你的重负 |
[20:17] | I am small, | 我虽然弱小 |
[20:19] | But I have broad shoulders | 但我还有可以分担的肩膀 |
[20:21] | and I am not afraid. | 而且我毫不畏惧 |
[20:26] | I will tell you when you tell me the truth about your father. | 把你父亲的实情告诉我 我就会说的 |
[20:35] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:37] | Then give me more of that medicine. | 那就再给我点那个药 |
[21:12] | So we are agreed. | 那就说定了 |
[21:13] | We’ll raise an army and attack Mercia. | 我们召集军队 进攻麦西亚 |
[21:15] | There is no alternative, my lord Aelle. | 没有别的选择了 埃勒殿下 |
[21:17] | Not if we wish to see | 除非不想让 |
[21:18] | Queen Kwenthrith placed once more upon the throne. | 柯文斯瑞思女王再登上王位 |
[21:22] | Travel safely, my lord. | 一路平安 殿下 |
[21:24] | You are the best of allies. | 你是最好的盟友 |
[21:27] | I’m a simple man at heart, | 我本质上是个很平凡的人 |
[21:28] | but full of conviction. | 只是充满信念 |
[21:30] | Your convictions, do you credit. | 你的信念才是最值得赞颂的 |
[21:34] | Farewell, my child. | 再见 我的孩子 |
[21:38] | Take heed of what I’ve told you. | 要听我的话 |
[21:41] | I will always listen to you, father. | 我永远都会听您的话的 父亲 |
[21:43] | But also to my own conscience, | 但我也听从我的内心 |
[21:45] | and weigh such things in the balance, as it pleases you. | 然后权衡轻重来使您满意 |
[21:47] | It does not always please me. | 我有时并不满意 |
[21:50] | But enough! | 不过这就够了 |
[21:51] | Women are frail. | 女人都太脆弱了 |
[21:53] | Farewell, children. | 再见 孩子们 |
[21:55] | Remember your duties, | 牢记你们的职责 |
[21:57] | say your prayers, | 多多祈祷 |
[21:58] | and banish the devil from your thoughts. | 驱逐内心的恶魔 |
[22:00] | Such good advice, my lord Aelle. | 都是金玉良言啊 埃勒殿下 |
[22:03] | Farewell. | 再会 |
[22:07] | King Ecbert? | 艾克伯特国王 |
[22:08] | Front king’s guard! | 前排护卫 |
[22:09] | – Yes, Queen Kwenthrith? – All men forward! | -什么事 柯文斯瑞思女王 -所有人前进 |
[22:13] | Move out! | 出发 |
[22:14] | I need to know that I can trust you. | 我想知道我能否信任你 |
[22:16] | That you will do what you promised me. | 你是否会兑现你的诺言 |
[22:18] | Why would you doubt me? | 你为什么会怀疑我 |
[22:21] | You’ve heard me speak plainly and in public. | 你已经听见我公开表明了立场 |
[22:24] | I doubt you for one reason only. | 我仅因为一个理由怀疑你 |
[22:27] | And that is that you and I are somewhat alike. | 因为你和我有些许相似 |
[22:31] | Then do not judge yourself too harshly. | 那就别太苛刻地看待自己 |
[23:00] | Lord, | 主啊 |
[23:04] | you know me for a sinner. | 你知道我是个罪人 |
[23:07] | And I think you have already | 我想你已经 |
[23:09] | decided to cast me out into the darkness, | 决心将我抛入黑暗之中 |
[23:13] | like a fallen angel, | 如坠落的天使一般 |
[23:16] | to suffer in purgatory, or the fires of hell, for all eternity. | 在炼狱里 受地狱之火折磨 直到永恒 |
[23:25] | Think you, lord, | 主啊 你认为 |
[23:27] | that I can look upon such scenes with equanimity? | 我能平静地看待这般景象吗 |
[23:32] | That I do not dream, in the dead of night, | 我在夜的死寂里 难道不会梦想着 |
[23:34] | of returning to your light and the promises of heaven? | 回到你的光明和天堂的希望之中吗 |
[23:37] | Am I not a man like other men? | 我难道不同于其他凡人吗 |
[23:46] | And yet, | 然而 |
[23:49] | I would sup with the devil | 我将不惜与恶魔共进晚餐 |
[23:51] | if he would show me how to achieve my earthly goals. | 如果他愿意指引我达成我世俗的愿望 |
[23:55] | Your kingdom, lord, as you have said, | 你的王国 主啊 如你所言 |
[23:58] | is not of this world, | 并不存在于这个尘世 |
[24:01] | but my kingdom is. | 但我的王国却在此 |
[24:42] | Bjorn ironside | 比约恩·艾恩赛德 |
[24:44] | Come and sit with me. | 来与我坐下 |
[24:52] | We should talk to one another. | 我们该聊聊 |
[24:57] | You don’t trust me. | 你不相信我 |
[24:59] | I have no reason to trust you. | 我没有理由相信你 |
[25:01] | You have told me of your ambitions. | 你已经向我表明你的野心 |
[25:07] | I will never give you any cause to kill me. | 我绝不会给你任何理由杀我 |
[25:12] | That is not for you to say. | 这不是你能说了算的 |
[25:15] | I may find cause where others may not. | 我或许能找到别人找不到的理由 |
[25:18] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[25:25] | But for now anyway, | 无论如何 |
[25:28] | we are allies. | 我们现在是同盟 |
[25:31] | And we shall go together to Paris. | 我们将一同进军巴黎 |
[25:35] | And we shall fight together. Is it not so? | 我们将并肩作战 难道不是如此 |
[25:39] | You and Ragnar need my warriors. You need my ships. | 你和拉格纳需要我的战士 需要我的船 |
[25:45] | I can’t wait for Paris, | 我等不到巴黎了 |
[25:47] | Bjorn ironside. | 比约恩·艾恩赛德 |
[25:48] | I cannot wait. | 我不能等了 |
[25:50] | We shall destroy those christian folk! | 我们将一起灭掉那些基督徒 |
[25:53] | They have seen nothing yet. | 他们还没见识到呢 |
[25:55] | We are the masters now! | 现在我们说了算 |
[25:57] | – Is it not so? – Yes! Yeah! | -对不对 -对 对 |
[25:59] | – Is it not so? – Yes! | -对不对 -对 对 |
[26:30] | – Bring him in! – Over here! | -带进来 -这边 |
[26:39] | – Brother. – Brother! | -兄弟 -兄弟 |
[26:47] | This is Kattegat! | 这是卡德加特 |
[26:48] | This is Kattegat. | 这是卡特加特 |
[26:53] | Come. | 来 |
[27:02] | King Ragnar, | 拉格纳国王 |
[27:06] | This is my brother Halfdan. | 这是我兄弟哈夫丹 |
[27:09] | Meet the notorious King Ragnar. | 这位是大名鼎鼎的拉格纳国王 |
[27:15] | It’s a great honor. | 我荣幸之至 |
[27:19] | When do we sail for Paris? | 我们什么时候启航去巴黎 |
[27:22] | You seem eager to fight. | 你好像很期待打仗 |
[27:23] | Yes, it’s true. | 是的 没错 |
[27:26] | Not just for the sake of fighting, but for the beauty of it. | 不仅为战斗胜利 更为它的美 |
[27:34] | And against the Christians, yes. | 而且也为和那些基督徒斗争到底 |
[27:36] | I hate the Christians. | 我最恨基督徒了 |
[27:38] | In the name of Odin, I would kill them all. | 以奥丁之名 我要把他们都杀光 |
[27:41] | You’ll have the opportunity to kill a great number of them | 你会有机会杀很多的 |
[27:46] | once we reach Oaris. | 等我们到了巴黎后 |
[28:06] | Faster! | 再快点 |
[28:42] | They’ll be wondering where you are. | 他们肯定在找你 |
[28:46] | I doubt it. | 我才不信 |
[29:13] | What are you thinking about? | 你在想什么 |
[29:15] | Paris. | 巴黎 |
[29:17] | You must be excited to be going back. | 能回去你肯定很激动吧 |
[29:21] | No. | 不激动 |
[29:26] | I feel so old. | 我觉得自己老了 |
[29:32] | When I was young I had the passion to win, | 年轻的时候我有胜利的激情 |
[29:35] | but now, | 但现在 |
[29:37] | with age and all that comes with it, | 上了年纪 还有年纪带来的一切 |
[29:41] | I have lost the desire. | 我已经失去了那种愿望 |
[29:45] | And the strength. | 和力量 |
[29:58] | A few years ago I established a settlement | 几年前我和远方一个国家建立了协议 |
[30:01] | in a distant country where I took many of my people and friends | 我答应带我的人和朋友 |
[30:05] | to make a new life for themselves. | 让他们在那建立起新生活 |
[30:11] | But shortly after my departure, they were all slaughtered. | 但我走后不久 他们都被杀了 |
[30:14] | Their homes destroyed and burned. | 家破人亡 |
[30:19] | I live with such guilt because of it. | 为此我活在极大的罪恶感中 |
[30:29] | And nobody knows. | 而无人知晓 |
[30:48] | My father’s the emperor. | 我父亲是皇帝 |
[31:17] | They say he left Kattegat a boy and came back a man. | 他们说他离开卡特加特时还是男孩 回来时已长成男子汉 |
[31:22] | Killed a bear with his bare hands. | 他徒手干掉了一只熊 |
[31:25] | With his own hands? | 用他自己的手吗 |
[31:44] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[31:46] | It is Floki, the boat builder. | 是造船人弗洛基 |
[31:48] | For some reason no one will tell me, | 不知怎么没人告诉我他会来 |
[31:50] | he has fallen out with king Ragnar. | 他和拉格纳王已经闹翻了 |
[31:53] | Ask him. | 问他 |
[31:55] | Floki. Boat builder. | 弗洛基 造船人 |
[31:57] | Sit down with us. | 过来一起坐 |
[31:59] | Yes, Floki. Sit down. Make room. | 弗洛基 来坐 挪点地方 |
[32:07] | Both of you join us. | 你们俩都来坐 |
[32:09] | -Fill the horns. -Sup. | -斟满酒 -好 |
[32:10] | This is my younger brother, Halfdan. | 这是我弟弟 哈夫丹 |
[32:14] | -He’s keen to know you. -All right. | -他很想认识你 -好 |
[32:20] | So, you are the genius | 你就是造出那些船的人 |
[32:21] | that built the boats that changed our world, | 它们改变了我们的世界 |
[32:24] | and helped made Ragnar so famous! | 也让拉格纳声名远扬 |
[32:27] | Why would he fall out with someone like you? | 为什么他要和你这样的人才闹翻 |
[32:30] | Because I killed his pet Christian. | 因为我杀了他的基督徒小宠 |
[32:32] | Floki! | 弗洛基 |
[32:35] | Skol. | 干杯 |
[32:37] | To new friendships. | 为新友谊干杯 |
[32:39] | Skol! | 干杯 |
[32:41] | Skol! | 干杯 |
[32:42] | Skol. | 干杯 |
[36:52] | -My turn! -Here, catch it! | -到我了 -接着 |
[36:55] | Mine! | 我接到了 |
[37:10] | Ivar, do you want to play? | 伊瓦尔 你想玩吗 |
[37:19] | Got it! | 接到了 |
[37:22] | It’s mine, give it back! | 这是我的 还回来 |
[37:25] | Now you go! | 你快跑 |
[37:27] | Here! To me! | 这里 给我 |
[37:34] | Throw it! | 扔过来 |
[37:36] | Here! | 这里 |
[37:37] | Give it here! | 给我 |
[37:42] | -Not to him. -No, you… | -别给他 -不 你 |
[37:48] | My turn! | 该我了 |
[37:49] | To me! | 给我 |
[37:57] | Come on! Here! | 快 给我 |
[38:25] | Do not be afraid. | 别害怕 |
[38:28] | It’s not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[38:29] | Everything is all right. | 不会有事的 |
[38:34] | Everything will be all right. | 不会有事的 |
[39:28] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[39:32] | Can I see? | 我能看看吗 |
[39:37] | Where did you find this? | 你从哪里找到这个的 |
[39:38] | I took it from someone. | 我从别人那里拿的 |
[39:41] | Why are you so interested? | 你为什么对它这么感兴趣 |
[39:45] | I want to talk to you. | 我想和你谈谈 |
[39:47] | What about? | 谈什么 |
[39:50] | Us. | 我们 |
[39:52] | We have moments when I feel so close to you, | 有些时候我感觉我们是如此亲密 |
[39:55] | especially when you’re inside me, | 尤其是在我们水乳交融的时候 |
[39:56] | but then you don’t want to talk, | 但之后你什么都不想和我说 |
[39:58] | and I wonder why you really came for me | 我在想你为何过来找我 |
[39:59] | and took me away from my child. | 还让我和孩子分离 |
[40:09] | Torvi. | 托尔薇 |
[40:16] | I talk to you. | 我和你说话的 |
[40:34] | By the way, | 顺便说一句 |
[40:37] | that was Erlendur’s ring. | 那是恩朗德的戒指 |
[40:42] | He got it from his father, king Horik. | 他从他父亲赫里克王手中得到了它 |
[41:26] | You look… Lagertha, you look so beautiful. | 你看上去… 拉葛莎 你真美 |
[41:34] | This is always how I imagined this moment. | 我一直都在想象这一刻 |
[41:38] | Wherever I am, | 无论我在何方 |
[41:40] | I don’t ever want to forget how you looked on our wedding day. | 我绝不会忘记我们婚礼时你的模样 |
[43:08] | Earl Kalf is dead. | 卡尔夫伯爵已死 |
[43:10] | Long live Earl Ingstad! | 英格斯塔德伯爵万岁 |
[43:12] | Long live Earl Ingstad! | 英格斯塔德伯爵万岁 |
[43:15] | Long live Earl Ingstad! | 英格斯塔德伯爵万岁 |
[43:17] | Long live Earl Ingstad! | 英格斯塔德伯爵万岁 |
[43:20] | Long live Earl Ingstad! Long live Earl Ingstad! | 英格斯塔德伯爵万岁 英格斯塔德伯爵万岁 |
[43:25] | Long live Earl Ingstad! Long live Earl Ingstad! | 英格斯塔德伯爵万岁 英格斯塔德伯爵万岁 |
[43:29] | Long live Earl Ingstad! | 英格斯塔德伯爵万岁 |
[43:31] | Long live Earl Ingstad! | 英格斯塔德伯爵万岁 |
[43:34] | Long live Earl Ingstad! | 英格斯塔德伯爵万岁 |
[43:37] | Long live Earl Ingstad! | 英格斯塔德伯爵万岁 |