| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | Previously on Vikings… | 《维京传奇》前情回顾 | 
| [00:02] | I’m taking the boys with me to Paris. | 我要带上我的儿子们去巴黎 | 
| [00:04] | They’re too young. | 他们还太小了 | 
| [00:04] | They’re safer with me | 他们跟我在一起 | 
| [00:05] | than they were the last time with you. | 总比上次跟你在一起要安全 | 
| [00:07] | Take me with you. | 带我一起去 | 
| [00:08] | It’s the only way you can get your medicine. | 这是你得到药的唯一方法 | 
| [00:10] | Don’t waste your time looking back. You’re not going that way. | 别浪费时间回头看了 你们不会回去的 | 
| [00:13] | Who will lead our armies against Mercia | 这样一来 谁带军去对抗麦西亚 | 
| [00:15] | and place its rightful queen at her throne? | 让合法的女王重获王位呢 | 
| [00:17] | I personally will lead our armies… | 我会亲自带军 | 
| [00:21] | Is that you, Harbard? | 是你吗 哈伯德 | 
| [00:22] | – Who else could it be? – Why have you come back? | -还能是谁 -你为什么回来 | 
| [00:26] | News of our arrival will soon reach Paris. | 我们到达的讯息很快就会传到巴黎 | 
| [00:29] | – Where are you going? – With my friends. | -你去哪 -跟我朋友一起走 | 
| [00:30] | – What about Ragnar? He is your friend. – Not anymore. | -拉格纳呢 他也是你朋友 -不再是了 | 
| [00:36] | The Northmen have returned. | 北方人已经回来了 | 
| [00:37] | Do not return to your brother. | 请不要回到你兄弟身边 | 
| [00:38] | I will not betray you. | 我不会背叛您 | 
| [00:43] | Uncle! | 叔叔 | 
| [00:51] | ♪More♪ | ♪请赐予我♪ | 
| [00:52] | ♪Give me more♪ | ♪更多♪ | 
| [00:54] | ♪Give me more♪ | ♪更多♪ | 
| [00:57] | ♪If I had a heart I could love you♪ | ♪我若有心就会爱你♪ | 
| [01:02] | ♪If I had a voice I would sing♪ | ♪我若有声便会高歌♪ | 
| [01:08] | ♪After the night when I wake up♪ | ♪沉沉黑夜我将苏醒♪ | 
| [01:13] | ♪I’ll see what tomorrow brings♪ | ♪敢问明日将奈我何♪ | 
| [01:19] | ♪I… I… I…♪ | ♪我…我…我…♪ | 
| [01:25] | ♪If I had a voice I would sing♪ | ♪我若有声就会歌唱♪ | 
| [01:50] | I don’t want to touch a raw nerve, King Ragnar, | 我不是故意戳你痛处 拉格纳国王 | 
| [01:52] | but I understand that your brother betrayed you. | 但我知道你兄弟背叛了你 | 
| [01:56] | That he stands between us and Paris. | 他现在站在我们和巴黎之间 | 
| [02:00] | So what do you suggest we do? | 所以你建议我们怎么做 | 
| [02:02] | I suggest we do the obvious. | 我建议我们做最明显的事 | 
| [02:07] | We try and sail straight past the fort up river. | 我们试着直接乘船驶过要塞 | 
| [02:12] | But we protect our heads as we force our way through. | 但强冲时我们要保护好脑袋 | 
| [02:17] | Isn’t that what your brother is going to expect us to do? | 这不正是你兄弟希望我们做的吗 | 
| [02:19] | Yes, but he won’t be expecting us to attack by land also. | 是的 但他不会想到我们还会从陆路袭击 | 
| [02:24] | In unison with the boats, | 配合船队的行动 | 
| [02:26] | we’ll send a party on foot to the nearest fort. | 我们派一队人步行到最近的要塞 | 
| [02:29] | And they will engage the arches, | 由他们引开弓箭攻击 | 
| [02:31] | diverting their attention away from the boats. | 将敌方的注意力从船队上转移开 | 
| [02:35] | Yes? | 怎么样 | 
| [02:36] | I agree. The boats have more chance | 我同意 没有弓箭阻挡 | 
| [02:38] | without the arches hindrance. | 船队成功的几率更大 | 
| [02:41] | Any objections? | 有人反对吗 | 
| [02:47] | I’ll lead that party by foot. | 我带领步行的队伍 | 
| [02:50] | Then it is agreed we attack tomorrow. | 那么大家都同意明天发动袭击了 | 
| [02:53] | At least, let ours be the first boat through. | 至少让我们的船打头阵吧 | 
| [03:07] | Erlendur. | 恩朗德 | 
| [03:09] | This belongs to you, yes? | 这个是你的 对吗 | 
| [03:15] | It is your father, King Horik’s ring. | 这是你父亲 赫瑞克国王的戒指 | 
| [03:17] | Mmm. No, you’re mistaken. | 不是 你搞错了 | 
| [03:19] | I’ve never seen that ring before. | 我从来没见过这个戒指 | 
| [03:24] | What happened? | 怎么了 | 
| [03:25] | He said it was not his ring. | 他说这不是他的戒指 | 
| [03:28] | He’s lying. | 他在撒谎 | 
| [03:29] | I know it is his father’s ring. | 我知道这是他父亲的戒指 | 
| [03:38] | Forgive me for caring, | 原谅我的关心 | 
| [03:40] | but you shouldn’t fight tomorrow. | 但你明天不该参战 | 
| [03:47] | Let me explain something to you. | 我跟你说一下原因吧 | 
| [03:51] | A long time ago the Seer prophesied that | 很久以前先知就预言过 | 
| [03:54] | I would never have another child. | 我不会再有孩子 | 
| [03:59] | If he’s right, | 如果他是对的 | 
| [04:02] | it doesn’t matter what I do. | 那我做什么都无所谓了 | 
| [04:07] | You’re certainly doing everything in your power | 你显然在尽你所能地 | 
| [04:10] | to prove the Seer’s prophecy right. | 去证明先知的语言是对的 | 
| [04:25] | Father. | 父亲 | 
| [04:30] | Can we fight with you tomorrow? | 我们明天能和你一起战斗吗 | 
| [04:33] | Please. | 求你了 | 
| [04:35] | You’re not strong enough yet, boys. | 你们还不够强壮 孩子们 | 
| [04:41] | I want you to stay here. | 我要你们留在这里 | 
| [04:44] | I want you to protect all the food and the supplies. | 保护所有的粮食和供给 | 
| [04:46] | – Can you do that for me? – Yes, Father. | -你们能做到吗 -能 父亲 | 
| [04:48] | – Yes? – Yes. | -可以吗 -当然 | 
| [04:52] | Good boys. | 好孩子 | 
| [04:54] | Keep your bows close. | 把弓带在身上 | 
| [05:31] | I live for this. | 我活着就为了这个 | 
| [05:32] | The only reason to be alive. | 这是活着的唯一原因 | 
| [05:35] | The space between life and death, | 生与死的间隙 | 
| [05:38] | that’s where we are the most alive. | 我们才是真正地在活着 | 
| [06:11] | I hate my uncle. | 我恨我的叔叔 | 
| [06:19] | I want to kill him. | 我想杀了他 | 
| [06:22] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [06:48] | May God be with us this day! | 希望今天上帝站在我们这边 | 
| [07:01] | Don’t be afraid. | 别害怕 | 
| [07:03] | If I was afraid, I wouldn’t be here. | 就算我之前害怕了 现在已不会了 | 
| [07:58] | Not yet. | 再等等 | 
| [09:18] | Pull! | 快划 | 
| [09:20] | Pull! | 快划 | 
| [09:22] | Pull! | 划啊 | 
| [09:23] | Pull! | 划 | 
| [09:25] | Pull! Pull! | 用力 | 
| [09:27] | Pull! Pull! | 快划 | 
| [09:32] | Pull harder! | 快啊 | 
| [10:24] | Where is your mother? | 你母亲呢 | 
| [10:38] | Everybody out! | 大家都出去 | 
| [10:39] | Dry land to the left! | 到左边空地上 | 
| [11:00] | Halt. | 停 | 
| [11:27] | Forward! | 推进 | 
| [11:31] | Pull! Pull! | 快划 | 
| [11:40] | Pull! | 快划 | 
| [12:08] | Come on! | 继续 | 
| [12:50] | Stop! Stop! | 停下 停下 | 
| [12:53] | Go back! Turn starboard! | 后退 向右转舵 | 
| [12:58] | Stop! Halt! | 快停下 | 
| [13:01] | Turn right! | 向右转舵 | 
| [13:46] | Pull! | 快划 | 
| [14:25] | Up onto the overturned keel. | 倾覆的战船之上 | 
| [14:27] | Clamber, with a heart of steel. | 攀爬之心坚如磐石 | 
| [14:31] | Cold is the ocean’s spray. | 海上浪花冰冷如刺 | 
| [14:38] | And your death is on its way. | 你们死亡既已紧逼至此 | 
| [15:20] | Please, please, come. | 快 快 过来 | 
| [15:22] | Shields! | 盾牌 | 
| [15:39] | Take my hand! | 抓住我的手 | 
| [16:20] | No! | 不 | 
| [16:21] | Boys, Ubbe! | 孩子们 乌比 | 
| [16:23] | Run! | 快跑 | 
| [17:56] | Retreat! | 撤退 | 
| [17:57] | Retreat! | 撤退 | 
| [18:11] | Take it! | 抓住绳子 | 
| [18:16] | Pull! Pull! | 拉 用力拉 | 
| [19:03] | Shields! Shields! | 盾牌 举起盾牌 | 
| [19:05] | Help the others! | 帮帮其他人 | 
| [19:07] | And this is how you repay me. | 这就是你如何回报我的 | 
| [19:08] | Shields up! | 举起盾牌 | 
| [19:10] | Father! | 父亲 | 
| [19:12] | Ragnar! | 拉格纳 | 
| [19:14] | Father! | 父亲 | 
| [19:16] | When everyone wanted you dead! | 当所有人都想你死的时候 | 
| [19:18] | I kept you alive! | 是我让你活着 | 
| [19:21] | You hurt me, brother. | 你让我痛心 兄弟 | 
| [19:22] | You hurt me, brother. | 你让我痛心 兄弟 | 
| [19:24] | We have to retreat. | 我们必须撤退 | 
| [19:27] | And this is how you repay my love? | 这就是你回报我爱的方式吗 | 
| [19:34] | Row! Row away! | 划 快划 | 
| [19:35] | Row away! | 往回划 | 
| [19:37] | Row! | 快划 | 
| [19:38] | – Row! Row! – Shields! | -快划 快划 -举起盾牌 | 
| [20:25] | A great victory, Count Rollo, hmm? | 大胜仗 罗洛伯爵 对吧 | 
| [20:34] | So many women. | 好多女人 | 
| [20:36] | Who’d have thought. | 谁会想到 | 
| [20:38] | They’re as brave as the men. | 她们和男人一样骁勇 | 
| [20:41] | Sometimes they are much braver than the men. | 有时候她们比男人更勇敢 | 
| [20:44] | And the most fierce, | 最勇猛的女人 | 
| [20:46] | her name is Lagertha. | 叫拉葛莎 | 
| [20:48] | You know her? | 你认识她吗 | 
| [20:50] | She was my brother’s wife. | 她曾是我兄弟的妻子 | 
| [20:54] | Is she with him now? | 她们还在一起吗 | 
| [20:56] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [20:57] | Did you see her? | 你见过她吗 | 
| [20:59] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [21:02] | Then perhaps I will see her. | 那也许我会见到她 | 
| [21:04] | Even get to meet her. | 甚至和她相识 | 
| [21:07] | Perhaps. | 也许吧 | 
| [21:12] | I don’t understand why you are here. | 我不明白你为什么在这 | 
| [21:15] | You had no idea Ragnar had gone away to Paris? | 你真不知道拉格纳去了巴黎吗 | 
| [21:18] | No. | 不知道 | 
| [21:20] | But I heard about the raid on Paris. | 但是我听说了巴黎被袭击的事 | 
| [21:22] | I heard he was very sick. | 我听说他病得很重 | 
| [21:24] | I wondered, in fact, if he was still alive. | 实际上 我不确定他是否还活着 | 
| [21:38] | He has gone back to Paris. | 他已经回巴黎去了 | 
| [21:40] | This time he’s taken Ubbe and Hvitserk with him. | 这次他带着乌伯和维塞克 | 
| [21:47] | He’s punishing me | 他在惩罚我 | 
| [21:48] | because of what happened last time. | 因为上次的事 | 
| [21:59] | Where else have your wanderings taken you? | 你还游荡到过哪里 | 
| [22:04] | so many places, | 好多地方 | 
| [22:06] | I could not count them. | 我都数不清了 | 
| [22:09] | Walked between worlds, | 走遍了世界 | 
| [22:11] | between the living and the dead. | 看惯了生死 | 
| [22:33] | I often dream of you. | 我经常梦见你 | 
| [22:39] | After all, | 到头来 | 
| [22:44] | I’m glad to be back. | 我很高兴我回来了 | 
| [23:02] | Go on! Mount up! | 出发 上马 | 
| [23:09] | Attention! | 注意 | 
| [23:17] | May the Lord bless your journey to Mercia. | 愿主赐福于你们的麦西亚之行 | 
| [24:03] | -Halt! -Halt! | -停下 -停下 | 
| [24:44] | Helga! | 海尔格 | 
| [24:46] | Helga! | 海尔格 | 
| [24:53] | Where are you, Horik? | 你在哪里 赫瑞克 | 
| [24:56] | Floki. | 弗洛基 | 
| [25:01] | Morag! Where are you? | 莫拉格 你在哪里 | 
| [25:18] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 | 
| [25:19] | Please don’t die. | 请不要死 | 
| [25:28] | Father! | 父亲 | 
| [25:29] | Father! | 父亲 | 
| [27:05] | Why can’t you tell me what happened? | 为什么不能告诉我发生了什么 | 
| [27:08] | It’s difficult. | 太难了 | 
| [27:10] | Why is it difficult? | 为什么太难了 | 
| [27:14] | Because it is my father’s fault. | 因为是我父亲的错 | 
| [27:18] | Are you happy? | 你快乐吗 | 
| [27:20] | Do you have children? | 你有孩子吗 | 
| [27:25] | You know how to get children, don’t you? | 你知道怎么怀上孩子 不是吗 | 
| [27:28] | Haven’t you seen what the horses do to the mares? | 你难道没见过公马和母马交配吗 | 
| [27:40] | You’ll have three children. | 你会有三个孩子 | 
| [27:43] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 | 
| [27:54] | Where is your husband? | 你丈夫在哪里 | 
| [27:56] | He has gone riding with King Ragnar. | 她和拉格纳国王一起出征了 | 
| [27:59] | You must be very lonely. | 你一定很孤单 | 
| [28:03] | You are too beautiful to be sad. | 你这么漂亮 不该悲伤 | 
| [28:08] | I can’t understand it. | 我不明白这一切 | 
| [28:10] | I don’t know who you are, | 我不知道你是谁 | 
| [28:13] | but when you look at me, I feel happy and good. | 但你看着我的时候 我感到快乐和圆满 | 
| [28:18] | Full of hope for the future. | 未来充满了希望 | 
| [28:22] | I know you are truly a holy man. | 我知道你真的是个圣人 | 
| [28:25] | A man close to the gods. | 一个和上帝同行的人 | 
| [29:03] | Yidu! Yidu! | 伊杜 伊杜 | 
| [29:21] | Give me some of that Chinese medicine. | 给我来点那个中药 | 
| [29:27] | But don’t you want to sleep? | 可你难道不想睡一觉吗 | 
| [29:29] | No, just give it to me. | 不想 给我就行了 | 
| [29:31] | There’s no more left. | 已经用完了 | 
| [29:35] | Look, woman, things went very badly today. | 听着 女人 我今天过得很糟糕 | 
| [29:38] | I won’t argue. Just give it to me. | 我不想吵架 快点给我 | 
| [29:41] | Please. | 拜托 | 
| [29:43] | – King Harald said today… – I don’t care what King Harald… | -哈拉尔王说… -我不管哈拉尔王说什么 | 
| [29:46] | Where is it? | 在哪 | 
| [29:58] | Where is it? | 在哪 | 
| [30:06] | Ragnar. | 拉格纳 | 
| [32:17] | These Runes will cure you, my dear Helga. | 这些如尼文将治愈你 我的海尔格 | 
| [36:01] | Amen. | 阿门 | 
| [37:28] | This is the man I knew only as W. | 我只知道他叫W | 
| [37:33] | Who is really Prince Wigstan | 其实他是麦西亚皇室的 | 
| [37:35] | of the Mercian royal family. | 威格斯顿王子 | 
| [37:37] | Is that correct? | 对吗 | 
| [37:39] | Yes, King Ecbert. | 是的 艾克伯特国王 | 
| [37:40] | That is correct. | 没错 | 
| [37:44] | Interesting place for our meeting. | 这个见面的地方倒很有趣 | 
| [37:46] | I believe it is. | 确实 | 
| [37:48] | For this is the mausoleum of the kings and queens of Mercia. | 因为这里是麦西亚国王夫妇的陵寝 | 
| [37:52] | My family. | 他们是我的家人 | 
| [37:55] | Those caskets contain the bones of my ancestors. | 那些棺材里装的是我祖先的尸骨 | 
| [37:59] | Many from the golden age of Mercia | 许多都是麦西亚黄金时期的人物 | 
| [38:02] | when our kingdom was powerful, proud | 在我们的王国还曾强大 骄傲 | 
| [38:05] | and stood head and shoulders | 居高临下地藐视 | 
| [38:07] | above any other kingdom on this island. | 其他一切国家的时候 | 
| [38:11] | Many more contain the bones of those who have died | 更多的是那些因为我们不久前 | 
| [38:13] | in the frenzied bloodlettings of our recent past. | 疯狂杀戮而死的人的尸骨 | 
| [38:18] | Here lie my father, | 这里沉睡着我的父亲 | 
| [38:20] | brother, uncles, | 兄弟 叔伯 | 
| [38:23] | and my sons. | 还有我的儿子们 | 
| [38:26] | And here is my sainted mother. | 这里 是我神圣的母亲 | 
| [38:32] | She watched her grandsons butchered before her eyes | 她眼睁睁地看着她的孙子们被人杀害 | 
| [38:36] | before they blinded her, | 之后她也被他们弄的双目失明 | 
| [38:38] | cut out her tongue, cut off her breasts, | 被割掉舌头 乳房 | 
| [38:41] | and burnt her while she was still alive. | 活活烧死 | 
| [38:44] | And who did this? | 谁干的 | 
| [38:46] | My family. | 我的家人 | 
| [38:49] | The ruined, corrupt, decadent dregs | 一个曾经辉煌的家族里 | 
| [38:52] | of a once illustrious name. | 颓废 堕落的渣滓们 | 
| [38:56] | And you shelter for your own purposes | 你却出于自己的私利 | 
| [38:58] | another of my mad descendants. | 保护着我的一个疯狂后裔 | 
| [39:02] | Kwenthrith, | 柯文斯瑞思 | 
| [39:04] | whose only claim to the throne rests | 而她的皇位 | 
| [39:05] | in the murder of her own uncle and two of her own brothers. | 是杀掉她的两位叔伯和两个兄弟得来的 | 
| [39:09] | I do not shelter her out of any love for her person, | 我保护她完全不是处于对她的爱 | 
| [39:14] | but because I thought she might be | 而是因为我认为她 | 
| [39:17] | a stabilizing factor. | 也许是个稳定因素 | 
| [39:19] | The last thing I needed was a chaotic neighbor. | 我最不希望见到的就是邻国动荡 | 
| [39:23] | If you ever supposed that Kwenthrith | 如果你真认为柯文斯瑞思 | 
| [39:26] | could play a calming, stabilizing role | 在被我们称为疯人院的麦西亚 | 
| [39:28] | in this madhouse we call Mercia, | 能充当一个镇定 稳定的角色 | 
| [39:31] | then you are as mad as the rest of them. | 那说明你和其他人一样疯狂 | 
| [39:37] | However, I doubt it. | 但是 我认为并非如此 | 
| [39:40] | I know your ambitions. | 我知道你的野心 | 
| [39:44] | And to the point. | 说重点吧 | 
| [39:46] | You proposed this meeting. | 你提出了今天的会面 | 
| [39:49] | To what end? | 是出于什么目的 | 
| [39:51] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [39:53] | To the end. | 确有目的 | 
| [39:54] | Exactly. | 没错 | 
| [39:57] | The ruling council as they call themselves | 他们所自称的执政理事会 | 
| [40:00] | are a lot of fools, monkeys and drunkards. | 就是一群傻瓜 顽童和醉汉 | 
| [40:02] | Mostly distant relations. | 大多数是远亲 | 
| [40:04] | I say a plague on them. | 我诅咒他们 | 
| [40:07] | My proposal is simple. | 我的提议很简单 | 
| [40:09] | I still have an army, of sorts. | 我仍勉强算是有支军队 | 
| [40:13] | We will join with the army you have brought | 我们会加入你带来的队伍 | 
| [40:14] | and easily, believe me, overcome | 然后相信我 我们能轻松战胜 | 
| [40:17] | the council and their lickspits. | 理事会和那些奉承他们的人 | 
| [40:21] | And then? | 然后呢 | 
| [40:23] | And then I mean to renounce this world. | 然后我想放弃这俗世 | 
| [40:25] | I have seen enough of its ways. | 我已经看尽一切 | 
| [40:28] | They corrupted me, I know that. | 它们使我堕落 我知道 | 
| [40:31] | But how is it possible not to be corrupted. | 但是人活于世怎能不堕落 | 
| [40:35] | I also lost my faith in God. | 我也失去了对上帝的信仰 | 
| [40:38] | I could no longer conceive | 我再也不能想象 | 
| [40:40] | that our Lord could sanction the death of everyone I loved. | 我们的主竟能批准我所爱的人的死亡 | 
| [40:46] | But that is the road to despair. | 但放弃信仰便是通往绝望 | 
| [40:49] | And I wish before I die to take the road of hope. | 而我期许我在死前是走向希望之路 | 
| [40:52] | Therefore, after we are victorious, | 因此 我们胜利之后 | 
| [40:54] | I shall quit Mercia and England. | 我将离开麦西亚和英格兰 | 
| [40:58] | And travel in pilgrimage to Rome as a common beggar. | 以平民乞丐身份踏上前往罗马的朝圣之旅 | 
| [41:02] | I only want a chance to redeem my sins. | 我只求一个赎罪的机会 | 
| [41:09] | And the kingdom? | 那你的王国呢 | 
| [41:15] | Werferth, bring my mother’s casket. | 沃尔弗斯 拿我母亲的珠宝箱来 | 
| [41:23] | I shall formally renounce the kingdom in your name. | 我将正式放弃王位交之于你 | 
| [41:29] | You will afterwards be king of Wessex and Mercia. | 你将成为韦塞克斯和麦西亚的国王 | 
| [41:34] | Your kingdom will be huge. | 你将来的王国幅员辽阔 | 
| [41:37] | But in you I see a leader strong and ambitious enough | 但我在你身上看见了强壮且野心十足的领袖气质 | 
| [41:40] | to take both our countries forward | 能够带领我们两国前进 | 
| [41:43] | and defend them against our enemies. | 并保卫我们 抵抗外敌 | 
| [41:45] | Especially the Northmen. | 尤其是那些北方人 | 
| [41:49] | Open it. | 打开吧 | 
| [41:57] | This was once the ancestral crown of Mercia. | 这曾经是麦西亚的祖传王冠 | 
| [42:02] | Now it will be your crown, | 现在是你的了 | 
| [42:04] | King Ecbert. | 艾克伯特国王 | 
| [42:32] | We have waited three days for a plan of attack. | 我们等待进攻的计划已经三天了 | 
| [42:35] | The longer we wait, the more chances the Franks will attack us. | 等得越久 法兰克人越有可能攻打我们 | 
| [42:38] | What is your decision? | 你的决定是什么 | 
| [42:43] | Father! | 父亲 | 
| [42:54] | Tell them tomorrow that we go back down river. | 告诉他们 我们明天返航 | 
| [43:07] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 | 
| [43:08] | Just tell them tomorrow we retreat! | 告诉他们我们明天撤退 | 
| [43:25] | What? | 什么 | 
| [43:28] | Yes. | 对 | 
| [43:30] | Tomorrow. | 明天 | 
| [43:32] | We retreat. | 我们撤退 |