时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Vikings… | 《维京传奇》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Your brother stands between us and Paris. | 你兄弟现在站在我们和巴黎之间 |
[00:05] | Stay close to Count Odo. | 跟紧奥托伯爵 |
[00:06] | Report to me anything which might signal his treachery. | 将他所有显现出叛国之心的行径都向我汇报 |
[00:10] | I will have him killed and I will replace him. | 杀了他 我取而代之 |
[00:13] | You will be the Emperor? | 你会成为国王吗 |
[00:15] | My family. The dregs of a once-illustrious name. | 我的家人 一个曾经辉煌的家族里的渣滓 |
[00:19] | You will be king of Wessex and Mercia. | 你将成为韦塞克斯和麦西亚的国王 |
[00:23] | Is that you, Harbard? | 是你吗 哈伯德 |
[00:24] | I often dream of you. | 我经常梦见你 |
[00:27] | Shields! Shields! | 盾牌 举起盾牌 |
[00:34] | Row! Row away! | 划 快划 |
[00:36] | This is how you repay my love? | 这就是你回报我爱的方式吗 |
[00:40] | Give me some of that Chinese medicine. | 给我来点那个中药 |
[00:51] | ♪More♪ | ♪请赐予我♪ |
[00:52] | ♪Give me more♪ | ♪更多♪ |
[00:54] | ♪Give me more♪ | ♪更多♪ |
[00:57] | ♪If I had a heart I could love you♪ | ♪我若有心就会爱你♪ |
[01:02] | ♪If I had a voice I would sing♪ | ♪我若有声便会高歌♪ |
[01:08] | ♪After the night when I wake up♪ | ♪沉沉黑夜我将苏醒♪ |
[01:13] | ♪I’ll see what tomorrow brings♪ | ♪敢问明日将奈我何♪ |
[01:19] | ♪I… I… I…♪ | ♪我…我…我…♪ |
[01:25] | ♪If I had a voice I would sing♪ | ♪我若有声就会歌唱♪ |
[01:55] | I cannot believe this is happening. | 我无法相信事情会这样 |
[01:58] | We bought into the magic of Ragnar Lothbrok. | 我们相信了拉格纳·罗斯布洛克的魔力 |
[02:01] | We thought no one could stand in his way. | 我们以为无人能够阻挡他 |
[02:04] | In our world, we cannot accept compromise. | 在我们那里 我们不接受妥协 |
[02:09] | We cannot accept failure. | 也不接受失败 |
[02:10] | Someone is always responsible for failure. | 总要有人为失败负责 |
[02:19] | If I were you, | 如果我是你 |
[02:22] | I wouldn’t talk about Ragnar Lothbrok like that to my face. | 绝不会当面这么说拉格纳·罗斯布洛克 |
[02:43] | You know this weakens you. | 你知道这样会使你衰弱 |
[02:47] | This weakens you in every way. | 削弱你所有的能力 |
[03:10] | Count Odo, I am forever in your debt. | 奥托伯爵 我永远都欠着你 |
[03:14] | The tribute should not all go to me, Your Highness, | 这份功勋不是我一个人的 陛下 |
[03:16] | but to your warriors and soldiers | 还有你的战士 |
[03:18] | who have surpassed themselves in courage, | 他们英勇无比 超越了自己 |
[03:20] | and proved themselves | 同时证明了自己 |
[03:21] | worthy successors to the armies of Charlemagne. | 配得上查理曼军队的称号 |
[03:25] | You are the savior of Paris. | 你是巴黎的救世主 |
[03:27] | Tell me, what can I give you as a reward? | 跟我说 我要给你什么奖励 |
[03:32] | It distresses me to say so, your Highness, | 这话实在难以启齿 陛下 |
[03:34] | but I fear the trust you have placed | 但恐怕您错信了 |
[03:36] | in the Northman Rollo is misplaced. | 北方人罗洛 |
[03:42] | How so? Has he not guided us well? | 为何 他没有尽心指引我们吗 |
[03:45] | Well, it’s true he has contributed to the defeat of his brother. | 挫败他兄弟一战他确实有所贡献 |
[03:48] | But that was not for the sake of Paris. | 但这并不是为了巴黎 |
[03:52] | It was a quarrel between them. | 而是因为兄弟反目 |
[03:54] | And now Rollo has the upper hand, | 现在罗洛占了上风 |
[03:55] | I fear he may revert to his instincts. | 我担心他会恢复本性 |
[04:00] | Rollo’s conversion to Christianity is a joke. | 罗洛改信基督教就是个笑话 |
[04:04] | For there is nothing else in the mind of the pagan Rollo | 因为现在异教徒罗洛心无旁骛 |
[04:07] | but the destruction of Paris and its Emperor. | 只一心想破坏巴黎和整个王国 |
[04:14] | – You may be right. – I am right. | -你可能是对的 -我就是对的 |
[04:17] | And Roland can confirm it. | 罗兰可以证实 |
[04:25] | I believe we can no more trust him than trust a wild boar. | 我认为我们相信他 还不如相信一头野猪 |
[04:29] | In any case, Your Highness, he has now served his purpose. | 无论如何 陛下 他已经完成了他的使命 |
[04:35] | Then? | 然后呢 |
[04:36] | Then you must use your power and proceed quickly. | 然后您必须动用您的权力 迅速行动 |
[04:39] | Arrest Rollo before he can savor and celebrate his triumph. | 在罗洛享受庆祝胜利之前逮捕他 |
[04:42] | Or before he escapes to raise an army against us. | 或者说是在他逃走并举兵对抗我们之前 |
[04:47] | – But my daughter… – Will get over it. | -但我女儿… -会熬过去的 |
[04:50] | She is young and can entertain the prospect of a more… | 她还年轻 可以接受更加… |
[04:55] | civilized marriage. | 文明的婚姻 |
[05:07] | I am grateful for your honesty, | 我很感激你的诚实 |
[05:10] | as well as your valor, Count Odo. | 和你的英勇 奥托伯爵 |
[05:14] | Let me reflect on this for a while. | 容我仔细考虑一下 |
[05:23] | Open the gates! | 开门 |
[05:28] | E nomine patris. | 以圣父 |
[05:30] | Et filii et spiritus sancti, amen. | 圣子圣灵之名 阿门 |
[05:34] | God bless the King! | 天佑国王 |
[05:36] | God bless the King! God bless the King! | 天佑国王 天佑国王 |
[05:40] | Thank you, your Grace. I feel blessed indeed. | 谢谢 陛下 我感到了庇佑 |
[05:44] | We have won a great victory in Mercia! | 我们在麦西亚取得了重大胜利 |
[05:47] | – God be praised! – God be praised! | -赞美上帝 -赞美上帝 |
[05:51] | And there is no more Ruling Council? | 执政理事会不存在了吗 |
[05:53] | Not when the councilors all lie abed in the earth, no. | 议员们全在床上 目前不存在了 |
[05:57] | And Wigstan? | 威格斯顿呢 |
[05:58] | He has renounced all this world | 他放弃了尘世 |
[05:59] | and gone on a final pilgrimage to Rome. | 去罗马朝圣了 |
[06:02] | – I let him. – Then I am Queen again! | -我让他走了 -那我又是女王了 |
[06:06] | Judith, have you any news of your husband or of Alfred? | 朱迪斯 有你丈夫或者阿尔弗雷德的消息吗 |
[06:10] | No, Sire. There is no news. | 不 陛下 没有 |
[06:12] | We must hold a special mass to pray for them. | 我们得做一个特别的弥撒来为他们祈祷 |
[06:15] | But I know the boy is safe. | 但我知道那孩子是安全的 |
[06:17] | Athelstan walks beside him, every step, every mile. | 艾塞斯坦陪在他身边 每时每刻 |
[06:22] | Of that, I am most certain. | 这我能肯定 |
[06:27] | And now, forgive me. I am weary and must rest. | 请见谅 我很疲乏需要休息 |
[07:36] | Bjorn! | 比约恩 |
[07:40] | What? | 怎么了 |
[07:46] | Tell everyone. We’re going to make camp here. | 告诉大家 我们在这里扎营 |
[07:51] | Why would we camp here? | 为什么要在这里 |
[07:53] | – Just do it. – I want to know why. | -照做就是 -我想知道原因 |
[07:55] | You don’t need to know why. | 你不用知道原因 |
[08:01] | Sound the horns! We camp here! | 吹响号角 我们在这里扎营 |
[08:30] | What are we doing here? | 我们在这里做什么 |
[08:31] | Yes. We also want to know. | 对 我们也想知道 |
[08:35] | What is the point of making camp here? | 为什么要在这里扎营 |
[08:37] | When we ought to be continuing downriver. | 我们应该继续往下游走 |
[08:39] | When we came up, we saw a few sizeable settlements. | 扎营的时候 我们看到了好几个居住地 |
[08:41] | They were ripe for attacking. | 他们有能力袭击我们 |
[08:43] | At least we wouldn’t go home empty-handed! | 至少我们不会空手回家 |
[08:45] | But they are not Paris. | 但他们不是巴黎 |
[08:46] | We left Paris behind. | 我们把巴黎抛在了身后 |
[08:48] | – Maybe you have, but I haven’t. – What do you mean? | -也许你是这样 我可不是 -你什么意思 |
[08:50] | What I say. | 我就那意思 |
[08:51] | Nobody here understands what you’re saying, King Ragnar. | 没人知道你什么意思 拉格纳国王 |
[08:53] | Well, then maybe they ought to listen, instead of talking. | 那也许你们该多听听少说话 |
[09:02] | We are going to lift the boats up the cliff. | 我们要把船吊上悬崖 |
[09:06] | Then we are going to carry them across the mountains, | 然后扛着它们穿过群山 |
[09:12] | past the forts, | 越过堡垒 |
[09:13] | and then simply slide them back into the river. Upstream. | 然后把它们放回河里 到上游去 |
[09:22] | Carry them? Up there? | 扛着它们 从这里上去吗 |
[09:26] | Yes. | 没错 |
[09:28] | Up there. | 从这里上去 |
[09:30] | You can do that, can’t you, Floki? | 你可以的 对吗 弗洛基 |
[09:37] | Or am I wrong? | 我说错了吗 |
[09:40] | No. | 没有 |
[09:42] | I can do it, Ragnar. I can do it for you. | 我可以 拉格纳 我能为你做到 |
[09:50] | Everything I do, Ragnar, is for you. | 我所做的一切 拉格纳 都是为了你 |
[09:58] | Let’s empty the boats. | 把船清空 |
[10:10] | – Sigurd. – What? | -西格德 -什么 |
[10:16] | Are you not hungry? | 你不饿吗 |
[10:21] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么了 |
[10:23] | Don’t you like to listen to Harbard’s stories? | 你不想听哈伯德的故事吗 |
[10:26] | Why don’t you tell me what’s wrong? Hmm? | 哪里不对劲 不能告诉我吗 |
[10:30] | Is it something to do with me? | 与我有关吗 |
[10:32] | I wish my father was here. | 我希望我的父亲在这里 |
[10:35] | Everything is strange. | 一切都很奇怪 |
[10:39] | Hey, boy! Sigurd! | 小子 西格德 |
[10:42] | – Let him go. – You don’t understand. | -让他去吧 -你不明白 |
[10:46] | I want to tell him that I love him. | 我想告诉他我爱他 |
[10:49] | He has the wrong idea. | 他的想法是错的 |
[10:52] | I love all of you. | 我爱你们每一个人 |
[11:28] | My Lord, I trust you are well rested after such great exertions. | 大人 我知道您如此操劳之后要好好休息 |
[11:33] | Forgive me, I had to come and see you. | 原谅我 我必须前来见您 |
[11:36] | We have important matters to discuss between us. | 我们之间有些重要的事情要谈一下 |
[11:39] | Indeed. | 确实 |
[11:42] | You know, of course, that I am with child. | 正如您所知的 我怀孕了 |
[11:45] | And who, pray, is the father? | 孩子的父亲是谁 |
[11:49] | Your son, Aethelwulf. | 您的儿子 埃塞尔沃夫 |
[11:52] | – My son? – Yes. | -我的儿子 -是的 |
[11:55] | After he rescued me, we formed an attachment. | 他解救了我后 我们相爱了 |
[11:58] | A sincere attachment. | 真心相爱 |
[12:02] | How strange life is. | 生活是多么的奇怪啊 |
[12:07] | – Have you told Judith? – I have told no one but you. | -你跟朱迪斯说过了吗 -我只告诉了您 |
[12:12] | I also need to return to Mercia, | 我还需要回到麦西亚 |
[12:15] | as her true queen, by your good graces. | 承蒙您的恩泽 担任那里的女王 |
[12:19] | You are no longer Queen of Mercia. | 你不再是麦西亚女王了 |
[12:27] | But if, if the council are all dead and Wigstan is gone then… | 但如果理事会的人都死了而且威格斯顿也不在… |
[12:30] | You are no longer the Queen, because I am the King. | 你不再是女王了 因为我是国王 |
[12:38] | You are the King of Mercia? | 你是麦西亚国王吗 |
[12:40] | And of Wessex together. Yes. | 是的 还有韦塞克斯 |
[12:45] | Waerferth. | 威尔菲斯 |
[12:52] | Before they were unfortunately put to death, | 在他们被不幸处死之前 |
[12:55] | the members of the Ruling Council, | 执政理事会的官员们 |
[12:57] | along with your family, | 还有你的家族 |
[12:58] | were obliged to put their seals to these documents, | 被要求在这些文件上盖章 |
[13:01] | whereby Lord Wigstan, | 因此威格斯顿大人 |
[13:02] | in the presence of the laity and the clergy of Mercia, | 代表麦西亚的信徒和神职人员 |
[13:06] | accepted both your abdication from the throne | 接受你放弃了王位 |
[13:11] | and my assumption of it. | 并承认我的地位 |
[13:13] | What? | 什么 |
[13:14] | As you see, the devices are legal, the documents, binding. | 如你所见 程序是合法的 签署与装订 |
[13:20] | Both in the eyes of men and of God. | 都是在人们与神明的见证下完成的 |
[13:25] | No! You are a monster! | 不 你是个怪物 |
[13:29] | I always knew. | 我一直知道 |
[13:31] | But, until this moment, | 但是 直到现在 |
[13:32] | I never realized how truly monstrous you are! | 我才认识到你是有多么丑恶不堪 |
[13:35] | My own sins seem so trivial, so unimpressive! | 相比之下我的罪孽微不足道 不值一提 |
[13:40] | How do you sleep at night, | 你晚上怎么能睡得着 |
[13:41] | Lord Ecbert? How do you sleep? | 艾克伯特国王 你怎么睡得着 |
[14:11] | Your Grace, | 大人 |
[14:13] | I wish to commend you for everything | 我想对你为我和为巴黎所做的一切 |
[14:14] | you’ve done for me, and for Paris. | 表示感谢 |
[14:17] | And for me. | 还有为我做的一切 |
[14:20] | I gave you my word. And I kept it. | 我对您发了誓就要遵守诺言 |
[14:24] | Then I drink to you, and salute you, and thank God for you. | 我为你举杯 向你致敬并为你祈福 |
[14:28] | Amen! | 阿门 |
[14:29] | The defeat of Ragnar Lothbrok will resound down the ages. | 这次击败了拉格纳·罗斯布洛克将会名垂青史 |
[14:33] | What defeat? | 什么击败 |
[14:36] | As long as my brother is still alive, he is not defeated. | 只要我兄弟还活着 他就不会被击败 |
[14:39] | He has retreated. | 他已经撤退了 |
[14:41] | His chance to attack again has diminished. | 他进攻的机会变少了 |
[14:45] | And in the meantime, | 而且与此同时 |
[14:46] | we can continue to build our defenses against him. | 我们可以继续建造防御工事来对抗他 |
[14:48] | You talk as if you no longer need me to protect you. | 您的话听起来好像您不再需要我的保护了 |
[14:54] | I do not wish to give you that impression. | 我不是想给你这种感觉 |
[15:00] | You should also know that I am carrying Rollo’s child. | 您应该知道我怀了罗洛的孩子 |
[15:09] | How strange life is. | 生活是多么的奇怪啊 |
[15:18] | So let me drink to the first child… | 让我为第一个孩子干杯… |
[15:22] | …of our Frankish Viking alliance. | …我们的法兰克维京同盟 |
[15:26] | Long may it continue. | 长存不朽 |
[15:30] | Salut. | 干杯 |
[15:34] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[16:03] | I have not seen you for a long time. | 好久不见 |
[16:07] | I suppose you are bored with me. | 我想你是厌倦我了 |
[16:11] | You are very amusing, Therese, | 你让人百玩不厌 泰蕾兹 |
[16:14] | but I was busy fighting the Northmen. Did nobody tell you? | 我只是忙着跟北方人作战 没人告诉你吗 |
[16:17] | Of course they told me. | 当然有 |
[16:19] | You are a great hero. | 你是伟大的英雄 |
[16:22] | But still, since you returned to the city, | 但是自从你回城以后 |
[16:24] | you’ve made no effort to see me. | 也没打算过要来探望我 |
[16:27] | And, in the meantime, I have had an interesting idea. | 而这段期间 我想到了一个有趣的主意 |
[16:36] | What idea? | 什么主意 |
[16:39] | I thought, for once, | 我想 或许你会想尝一次 |
[16:41] | you might like me to whip you. | 被我鞭打的滋味 |
[16:45] | Of course, you can choose the whip. | 当然 可以由你挑选鞭子 |
[16:47] | And you will always be able to tell me when to stop. | 你随时可以叫停 |
[16:51] | But I would prefer to decide that for myself. | 但我更喜欢自己停手 |
[17:04] | You are right. The idea appeals. | 你说对了 很诱人的主意 |
[17:31] | Pull! Pull! Pull! | 拉 拉 拉 |
[17:37] | It’s already off the cliff! | 已经到悬崖边了 |
[18:10] | You’re insane, Ragnar Lothbrok. | 你是疯子 拉格纳·罗斯布洛 |
[18:13] | You’re insane. | 你是个疯子 |
[18:15] | Because this is beautiful. It’s beautiful. | 因为这计划太漂亮了 漂亮 |
[18:19] | After everything we heard and thought, | 我们听闻过你的传闻也几经思考 |
[18:24] | we still underestimated you. We feel stupid. | 却仍低估了你 我们为此感到愚蠢 |
[18:26] | I feel stupid right enough. | 我个人感到十分愚蠢 |
[18:29] | But we’re honored to be here with you. | 但我们很荣幸能与你在此 |
[18:31] | Doing the impossible. | 挑战不可能的创举 |
[18:46] | Sigurd, stop! | 西格德 停下来 |
[18:47] | – Where are you taking me? – You have to come. | -你要带我去哪儿 -你一定要来 |
[19:37] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[19:39] | Yes. | 好了 |
[19:43] | Strike. | 抽吧 |
[19:48] | Harder! | 用力点 |
[19:50] | – Are you sure? – Yes, yes. | -你确定吗 -是的 是的 |
[19:52] | Much harder! I barely felt that. | 多用点力 刚才跟骚痒一样 |
[19:58] | No, no, no. Harder! | 不对 不对 再用力点 |
[20:01] | If you insist. | 那就恭敬不如从命了 |
[20:15] | – Roland? – Poor Odo. | -罗兰 -可怜的奥托 |
[20:19] | – Who would have thought? – How could you? | -谁会想到呢 -你岂能如此 |
[20:23] | You are like a son to me. | 我对你视如己出 |
[20:26] | Really? | 是吗 |
[20:39] | No, no, Roland. No, I beg you. Please | 不 不 罗兰 别这样 我求求你 |
[21:40] | Judith. | 朱迪斯 |
[21:43] | No, do not smile. | 不 别面带微笑了 |
[21:45] | You’ll not want to smile after I’ve made my confession. | 我向你坦白之后 你不会想笑的 |
[21:49] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[21:52] | You know that the child I carry is by your husband. | 你知道我肚子里的孩子是你丈夫的 |
[21:56] | Yes, I know my husband lay with you. | 是的 我知道我丈夫和你睡了 |
[22:01] | And I forgive you. | 我原谅你 |
[22:04] | Both he and you, for Christian charity, | 念在基督徒的慈悲 看在爱的份上 |
[22:08] | and for love. | 我原谅他和你 |
[22:11] | Sweet Judith. | 善良的朱迪斯 |
[22:15] | Judith, I need your help. | 朱迪斯 我需要你帮忙 |
[22:18] | – I am betrayed. – Betrayed? | -我被出卖了 -出卖 |
[22:21] | – By whom? – By the King. | -谁出卖你 -国王 |
[22:24] | He has made himself King of Mercia, at my expense. | 他牺牲了我 自个成了麦西亚的国王 |
[22:27] | And now I am nothing. | 如今我什么地位都没了 |
[22:31] | Ecbert did this to you? Dear God. | 艾克伯特这样对待你 老天啊 |
[22:36] | – What will you do? – I cannot stay here. | -那你该怎么办 -我不能留在这 |
[22:38] | I will take Magnus and I will go away. | 我会带上马格纳斯然后离开 |
[22:40] | – Where? – Somewhere. | -去哪 -远走高飞 |
[22:41] | Anywhere that Ecbert is not King. | 到一个不由艾克伯特统治的地方 |
[22:43] | But, Judith, I need your help to escape. | 但是 朱迪斯 我需要你的帮助 |
[22:50] | Will you help me? | 你愿意帮我吗 |
[22:56] | Thank you, my friend. | 谢谢 我的朋友 |
[23:21] | No! No! | 不 不要 |
[23:46] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[23:48] | Stop it! Stop! Stop now! | 住手 给我住手 |
[23:50] | Stop, stop, stop. | 好了 好了 |
[23:55] | Why are you so angry, little one? | 你为什么这么生气啊 小东西 |
[23:58] | You don’t know? You don’t know why? | 你不知道 你不知道为什么吗 |
[24:01] | What have I done to you? | 我怎么你了 |
[24:05] | I haven’t done anything to you. | 我没怎么你啊 |
[24:07] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[24:09] | How can you love me when you sleep with every woman in Kattegat? | 卡德加特你都睡遍了还说什么爱我 |
[24:12] | I don’t sleep with every woman. | 我也没有都睡 |
[24:14] | Only those who need me. | 只睡了那些需要我的 |
[24:19] | Enough now. | 够了 |
[24:20] | Enough, enough! | 够了 够了 |
[24:23] | I do not love these other women as I love you? | 我对你的爱比她们深得多呀 |
[24:28] | I have sex with them to free them of their devils and their fears. | 我和她们做爱只是为了驱除她们的心魔和恐惧 |
[24:32] | I take their troubles upon myself, | 我背负着她们的烦恼 |
[24:34] | as I took Ivar’s pains upon myself. | 就像我替伊瓦尔去受苦 |
[24:39] | Everything I do is holy. | 我做的一切都是神圣的 |
[24:46] | That’s why you called me back. | 所以你才召唤我回来 |
[24:48] | I heard you calling to me | 隔着浩瀚的海洋和 |
[24:51] | across empty oceans and vast deserts. | 辽阔的沙漠我听到了你的召唤 |
[24:54] | That is why I returned. | 所以我才回来 |
[25:01] | I try to live like the gods. | 我在努力像神那样活着 |
[25:05] | I reject everything of this world… | 我拒绝这尘世的一切 |
[25:09] | Honor and glory, love of oneself, even shame. | 名誉与荣耀 自爱 甚至羞耻 |
[25:13] | I only care about the will of the gods. | 我只在乎神的旨意 |
[25:17] | Only then can everything worldly pass away, | 只有这样才能摆脱尘世的一切 |
[25:20] | can the voices of the gods be heard. | 才能传达神的声音 |
[25:25] | And then their spirit dwells in me, | 他们的灵魂居于我的身体之内 |
[25:29] | and I feel the ability to heal and prophecy. | 我能感觉到我有了治愈与预言之力 |
[25:34] | And take on the sins of the world… | 这尘世的一切罪恶 |
[25:41] | upon myself. | 由我背负 |
[25:57] | I have broken my life for your sake! | 我为了你毁了我的生活 |
[26:01] | I do not know if you are a god, | 我不知道你是不是神 |
[26:06] | but all I longed for was your presence, and your caresses. | 但我想要的只是你的陪伴和爱护 |
[26:12] | I will always be with you, little one. Always. | 我永远在你身边 小东西 永远 |
[26:19] | But do not try to possess me. | 但不要想着占有我 |
[26:25] | Because possession is the opposite of love. | 因为占有是爱的对立面 |
[26:39] | Give this to Ivar. | 把这个给伊瓦尔 |
[26:45] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[27:16] | Do you still think the moon is a god? | 你还觉得月亮是神吗 |
[27:21] | You know, of course, about Kwenthrith and my son? | 当然 你知道了柯文斯瑞思和我儿子的事 |
[27:25] | I also know that you have | 我也知道你从她头上 |
[27:27] | taken the crown of Mercia from her head. | 拿走了麦西亚的王冠 |
[27:31] | I had no choice. None. | 我别无选择 别无选择 |
[27:35] | No one in Mercia was ever going to accept her as Queen again. | 麦西亚没有人会再接受她来当女王 |
[27:39] | Even had I wanted to reinstate… | 就算我想让她… |
[27:40] | But you didn’t want to, did you? | 但你并不想 对吗 |
[27:44] | You’d worked it out before with Waerferth. | 想的话你和威尔菲斯在这之前就能想到办法 |
[27:48] | Everything had been arranged. | 一切都是安排好的 |
[27:53] | – Isn’t that true? – It’s true. | -不是如此吗 -是如此 |
[28:02] | And I ask your forgiveness. | 我希望你能原谅我 |
[28:07] | – My forgiveness? – Yes. | -要我原谅 -是的 |
[28:09] | Because I cannot ask for God’s. | 因为我无法求神宽恕我 |
[28:11] | I know I’m already beyond that. | 我知道这早已是奢望了 |
[28:16] | But if only you will understand. | 但只要你能理解就好 |
[28:23] | Why me? | 为什么是我 |
[28:36] | I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[28:41] | I know you may treat this statement as compromised. | 你可能觉得我说这句话是哄你的 |
[28:47] | Disingenuous. Perhaps even as a lie. And why shouldn’t you? | 不是真心的 甚至是谎言 我理解你 |
[28:54] | But the funny thing is… | 但可笑的是… |
[28:57] | It’s true. | 我是真心的 |
[29:01] | I have lied about many, many things, | 我说过很多谎 |
[29:04] | both to others and to myself. | 对自己 对他人 |
[29:06] | But I find to my surprise | 但我发现 令我震惊的是 |
[29:11] | that I cannot lie to you, | 我无法对你说谎 |
[29:14] | nor escape your judgment. | 我很在意你对我的看法 |
[29:19] | Please, Judith… | 求你了 朱迪斯… |
[29:25] | Don’t forsake me! | 不要放弃我 |
[29:33] | Pull! Up! | 拉升 |
[29:40] | – Slow! – Ah! Help me! | -慢点 -帮帮我 |
[29:46] | That’s it! | 好了 |
[29:51] | Here! | 过来 |
[30:00] | That’s good! | 很好 |
[30:11] | Erlendur! No! | 恩朗德 不 |
[30:32] | – Pull! – Pull! | -向上拉 -拉 |
[30:37] | Pull! | 拉 |
[30:48] | Count Odo has been executed, by my order, | 我已下令处死奥托伯爵 |
[30:51] | for disloyalty and high treason. | 他不忠不信 犯下了叛国罪 |
[30:55] | He deceived me, even though I trusted and rewarded him. | 我那么信任他 嘉奖他 他却欺骗了我 |
[31:02] | And for such deception and treachery, | 如此阴险狡诈 |
[31:06] | there can only ever be one punishment. | 我只能下令将他处死 |
[31:15] | Your Grace will now be entrusted | 现在 我要将全国的守卫 |
[31:16] | completely with the defense of our realm. | 托付给您了 陛下 |
[31:21] | This is the Iron Hand of Frankia. | 这是法兰克之手 |
[31:26] | I give it to Your Grace | 我将它交予您 |
[31:28] | as a symbol of my favor. | 以示我对您的信赖 |
[31:35] | Thank you, Father. | 谢谢您 父亲 |
[31:38] | You have made the right choice. | 这才是明智之举 |
[32:04] | Wait. | 等等 |
[32:08] | Come here. | 过来 |
[32:22] | Why did you look at me that way? | 你为何那样看我 |
[32:26] | In that fashion? | 是什么意思 |
[32:29] | Why should you pity me? | 你何必可怜我 |
[32:32] | I think you carry a terrible burden. | 我觉得你已经不堪重负 |
[32:37] | And you carry it alone. | 独自一人 如此重担 |
[33:09] | – Halt, my Lady! Come with us! – No! Let go! | -停步 夫人 跟我们来 -不 放开我 |
[33:11] | – Magnus! – Clear a path! | -马格纳斯 -都让开 |
[33:14] | – Magnus! Wait! Let go of me! – Make way! Make way! | -马格纳斯 等等 放开我 -让开 让开 |
[33:17] | Magnus! Let go of me! | 马格纳斯 放手 |
[33:19] | Magnus! | 马格纳斯 |
[33:21] | You must understand that I cannot | 你要理解 我不能 |
[33:23] | allow you to leave. Especially not with Magnus. | 放你走 特别是不能让你带马格纳斯走 |
[33:27] | What difference does it make to you? | 这跟你有什么关系 |
[33:29] | It makes every difference. | 关系重大啊 |
[33:31] | Magnus is the son of Ragnar Lothbrok. | 马格纳斯是拉格纳·罗斯布洛克的儿子 |
[33:34] | When Ragnar Lothbrok returns to this island, as well he might, | 当拉格纳·罗斯布洛克回到这片土地时 |
[33:38] | I want to show him the son that I have cared for and protected. | 我想让他知道 我一直都照料着他的儿子 |
[33:43] | You also carry my son’s child. | 而且你还怀着我的孙子 |
[33:47] | Am I not entitled to show an interest in his future? | 难道我无权关心他的未来吗 |
[33:51] | And besides, where on earth did you intend to go? | 话说回来 你又能去哪儿呢 |
[33:56] | I intended to go as far away from you as possible. | 逃的越远越好 |
[34:01] | That is not acceptable. You will stay here and be confined. | 这可不行 你老老实实给我待在这儿 |
[34:05] | I will place guards around the villa. Do not expect to escape. | 我会在城堡周围安排守卫 别想逃跑 |
[34:24] | Helga. | 海尔格 |
[34:29] | Helga. | 海尔格 |
[34:35] | I have to leave. | 我得走了 |
[34:37] | Leave? | 走 |
[34:38] | We must cross the mountains. | 我们必须穿过山脉 |
[34:40] | But you will be safe here. | 但你在这里会很安全 |
[34:42] | You stay here. Get well. | 你留在这儿 照顾好自己 |
[34:47] | I don’t mind. | 我没关系的 |
[34:50] | But don’t die, Floki. | 但千万别死 弗洛基 |
[35:31] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[35:32] | I need you to give me what you have left. | 你要把存货都给我 |
[35:36] | There’s nothing left. | 我什么都不剩了 |
[35:40] | You’re lying again. | 你又在撒谎了 |
[35:44] | Let me tell you… | 我告诉你 |
[35:46] | The only reason that I | 我想让你一起来的 |
[35:47] | wanted you to come was because of the medicine. | 唯一原因是因为你的药 |
[35:53] | I am here because you said I was a free woman. | 我在这里是因为你说我是自由民 |
[35:56] | I never said that you were free. | 我从没说过你是自由身 |
[35:59] | I said that you could come | 我只说过你可以 |
[36:01] | and go as you please. | 来去自如 |
[36:08] | You’re a liar. | 你撒谎 |
[36:10] | You’ve lied to me and you’ve lied to your people. | 你跟我和你的子民都撒谎了 |
[36:14] | But you made the mistake of telling me your secret about | 但你犯了个错 告诉我你关于 |
[36:17] | the slaughter of the families in Wessex. | 韦塞克斯王国屠杀的秘密 |
[37:43] | It’s all right. It’s all right. | 没事 没事 |
[37:47] | Now, make sure that you disguise the boats | 你们要确保伪装好船只 |
[37:51] | from the Franks. | 不让法兰克人看见 |
[37:54] | Take care of Helga. | 照顾好海尔格 |
[37:59] | Hide yourselves well. | 自己也藏好了 |
[38:03] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[38:06] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[38:53] | Heave! Heave! | 拉 拉 |
[38:55] | Heave! | 拉 |
[38:57] | Heave! | 拉 |
[38:58] | Pull! | 拉 |
[38:59] | Heave! Heave! Heave… | 拉 拉 拉 |
[39:04] | Pull! Pull it! | 快拉 |
[39:07] | Pull there! Release! | 拉到那儿 放手 |
[39:50] | More rope! | 再来点绳子 |
[40:07] | Good night, sweet Magnus. | 晚安 亲爱的马格纳斯 |
[40:14] | My sweet child. | 我可爱的孩子 |
[40:45] | Wait! | 等等 |
[40:49] | You have been forbidden from entering. | 你已被禁止进入 |
[40:53] | I must see the King. | 我必须要见国王 |
[40:55] | It is impossible. | 这不可能 |
[41:33] | Things could have been so much better. | 我们本不该走到这一步的 |
[41:37] | Things could always be better. | 总有更好的路可以走 |
[41:45] | How does it feel to be so close to death, | 离死亡如此之近是什么感觉 |
[41:48] | Mighty King Ecbert? | 伟大的艾克伯特国王 |
[41:52] | You know that I will kill you. | 你知道我会杀了你 |
[41:55] | One stab and my unborn child is the future ruler of Wessex. | 只要一刀我未出生的孩子就是韦塞克斯未来的统治者了 |
[41:59] | Of course you could kill me. | 你当然可以杀了我 |
[42:02] | But if you kill me, my guards will kill you, | 但如果你杀了我 我的护卫就会杀了你 |
[42:07] | with no questions asked. | 而且不会多问一句 |
[42:22] | Do you know what would have been better for me? | 你知道对我来说什么更好吗 |
[42:25] | Can you even imagine? | 你能想像到吗 |
[42:32] | To have been born a man. | 是作为男子而生 |
[43:03] | Poor Judith. You have killed twice over. | 可怜的朱迪斯 你已经杀了两次人了 |
[43:23] | Look what you have made me become. | 看看你让我变成什么样子了 |